Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[C/TwDrama] Fairy From Wonderland (CTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
User avatar
aibiwashere
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 12th, '06, 09:52
Contact:

Post by aibiwashere » Feb 11th, '06, 10:09

The OST is out!

You can download here: http://lcshaha.go1.wy8.net/yuanshengdadie.htm (Right click and save the songs, or else it'll stream instead :\)
you have to download one by one. if someone wants, i can upload a zip of all the main songs. i only downloaded those since I'm not very interested in the instrumentals.

歌曲列表:
01. 一眼万年 - S.H.E (Opening Song)
02. 千年泪 - Tank
03. 天亮以后 - 胡歌 (The song where it's always played. i love this song)
04. 预言 - 张智成
05. 古灵精怪 - 艾伦、静如
06. 月光 - 胡歌 (the other song that's often played)
07. 马桑树 (一眼万年演奏曲)
08. 天之涯 海之角 ( 千年泪演奏曲)
09. 永恒的爱 (一眼万年演奏曲)
10. 消逝的灯火 (月光演奏曲)
11. 爱超越天地 (千年泪演奏曲)
12. 痛苦的幸福 (一眼万年演奏曲)
13. 仙凡之爱
14. 从来没有爱过你
15. 天多高
16. 彩虹舞曲
17. 二郎神
18. 棋只
19. 情未逝
Attachments
fb.jpg
fb.jpg (22.76 KiB) Viewed 3297 times

tao-mai
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 03:53
Location: st.paul, mn usa

Post by tao-mai » Feb 14th, '06, 06:22

when will this series will have subtitle?
cant wait to c it.

chchen84
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 16th, '05, 19:45

Post by chchen84 » Feb 15th, '06, 17:21

Gi-Ma-Mi!!!! I thought there were 40 episodes all together.... im currently downloading it from your clubbox! not done yet, but just wanted to know if there was one more left!!! Thanxxxx!!!

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 15th, '06, 23:55

hi there, actually, there are 44 altogether :-)

User avatar
arun
Posts: 47
Joined: Dec 16th, '05, 05:00
Location: Looking for my prince

Post by arun » Feb 17th, '06, 04:29

exal wrote:I might try to sub this too after Chinese New Years after I finish Brother Beat Ep 7

P.S.:Gi-Ma-Mi do me a favor, can you give me the link to your clubbox for this - I need to add your link to clubbox waves *Other Drama* section
please do try to sub this series. Its much harder to understand custum drama than modern ones. jokes are not funny when you don;t inderstand it.

RinMoon
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 7th, '04, 17:26

Post by RinMoon » Feb 19th, '06, 22:48

any1 know where i can find english episodes summary of this series please...thank you

User avatar
bubble_tea
Posts: 29
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 04:47
Location: Canada

Post by bubble_tea » Feb 20th, '06, 01:41

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:hi there, actually, there are 44 altogether :-)
44?.. I thought it was 39 eps. I only see up to ep39 @ the CB-es
Have the other 5 not come out yet or...?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 20th, '06, 04:52

it actually has 44 eps altogether
since it was released seperately by 2 sets, the second set got messed up and ended up missing 5 eps, if you look carefully, you should saw the 5 missing eps in my clubbox

Demon
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 28th, '04, 23:58

Post by Demon » Feb 23rd, '06, 08:10

man when is someone going to sub this series. can't understand single bit of whats happening.. watching the series raw is cool since i get a upperhand on whats going to happen but don't understand anything.

User avatar
xingjing
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 32
Joined: Feb 7th, '06, 23:59
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Post by xingjing » Feb 24th, '06, 22:24

okay. i am thinking of subbing the series right now. but what i need is somebody to time the stuff since i don't have that program.

anybody willing to help?

User avatar
tianj
Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 4th, '04, 21:18

Post by tianj » Feb 24th, '06, 22:41

xingjing wrote:okay. i am thinking of subbing the series right now. but what i need is somebody to time the stuff since i don't have that program.

anybody willing to help?
Hey I send you a PM, Wing WIng already did ep 2, and is working on 4, but the person whose promised to do ep 1 and 3 we can not longer reach them(hasn't answered any of our emails), and I have all the timings ready for you too. Do you want to start with ep 1?

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Feb 25th, '06, 04:46

omg, it would be so great if someone subbed this series. i heard it was really interesting and good.

Demon
Posts: 19
Joined: Oct 28th, '04, 23:58

Post by Demon » Feb 25th, '06, 07:46

i thank you guys so much for subbing this series ^-^ hope you guys release it soon, can't wait to see this series ^----------------^

User avatar
rumikochan
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 07:43

Post by rumikochan » Mar 3rd, '06, 17:30

it's a definitely good serie. I'm almost done and omg...Ariel is soooo cute!!! Hu Ge is really sweet here, I love him so much ...hehe...Not to mention, he's such a good singer, I love both his songs, can't decide which one is better!

yuans7love
Posts: 16
Joined: Feb 3rd, '05, 16:36
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Post by yuans7love » Mar 4th, '06, 06:17

did they dub Arial's voice in this drama?? 'cause i'm pretty convinced that they did since her voice is higher than usual and her taiwanese accent is gone. It's so annoying -0-;;;

btw... Hu Ge is cute~

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Mar 5th, '06, 09:29

any idea what happen to Tian Wai Fei Xian part 1 and part 2 ... theres only the missing part on the torrent search, wheres 1 and 2 gone lol

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Mar 5th, '06, 16:05

clement wrote:any idea what happen to Tian Wai Fei Xian part 1 and part 2 ... theres only the missing part on the torrent search, wheres 1 and 2 gone lol
here is the torrent for set 1:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xj9ul8

haguan
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 02:28

I can't figure it out...

Post by haguan » Mar 5th, '06, 16:46

:cussing: Can anyone tell me why when I click on the torrent file to download the first set of episodes I get an error telling me that multiple errors occured, the torrent file was created with a broken tool and has incorrectly encoded file names. When I try to download anyways, it won't work. I am using bittorrent but I don't know which version, but I do know it isn't the latest version. Can anyone tell me if it is my software or if it is the torrent? Is there somewhere else I can download the files? thanks for your help.

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Mar 5th, '06, 17:51

do you happen to have the torrent for set 2 ? thanks

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 21:42
Location: away

Post by habukie » Mar 5th, '06, 18:23

^^to all those who are experiencing problems or who want the torrents, i just wanted to let you all know that YDY has up to episode 18 on their site right now. just click on the link in my signature to find the YDY link.

@haguan: i'm not sure what the problem is, but it's possible that you're not using a bt client that is compatible with chinese torrents. a lot of the chinese torrents now recommend bitcomet as the bt client that works with their torrents. and read what i said about for torrent links.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 306
Joined: Apr 13th, '05, 02:17
Contact:

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 6th, '06, 02:05

If someone want to saw a picture from the ending ...how look Ariel and Hu ge ..in the end from this serie

here ...SPOILERS ^^;;
from the last episode ...i said it's SPOILERS ..so please :P

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Mar 6th, '06, 13:45

habukie wrote:^^to all those who are experiencing problems or who want the torrents, i just wanted to let you all know that YDY has up to episode 18 on their site right now. just click on the link in my signature to find the YDY link.

@haguan: i'm not sure what the problem is, but it's possible that you're not using a bt client that is compatible with chinese torrents. a lot of the chinese torrents now recommend bitcomet as the bt client that works with their torrents. and read what i said about for torrent links.

the amount of time they take to upload one episode, will it be too long ?


cause they are at episode 18 now out of 40 episodes ... how often to they upload episodes ? just asking no offence, im still dling from there ...

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 21:42
Location: away

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '06, 15:13

clement wrote:
habukie wrote:^^to all those who are experiencing problems or who want the torrents, i just wanted to let you all know that YDY has up to episode 18 on their site right now. just click on the link in my signature to find the YDY link.

@haguan: i'm not sure what the problem is, but it's possible that you're not using a bt client that is compatible with chinese torrents. a lot of the chinese torrents now recommend bitcomet as the bt client that works with their torrents. and read what i said about for torrent links.

the amount of time they take to upload one episode, will it be too long ?


cause they are at episode 18 now out of 40 episodes ... how often to they upload episodes ? just asking no offence, im still dling from there ...
well, they're airing the CTV rip, and according to the website, it's airing daily M-F. so you're right, you will be waiting several weeks for the whole series. as i mentioned, it's just an alternative if you can't get the other versions. so check out one or two episodes to see if you prefer to wait or not. :-)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 306
Joined: Apr 13th, '05, 02:17
Contact:

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 6th, '06, 17:04

Gifs ^^ from me
here for everyone who in love with this serie and really like the song theme by S.H.E
^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5j1fwb

User avatar
xxxobsessionxxx
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 02:44
Location: CA

Post by xxxobsessionxxx » Mar 8th, '06, 02:07

wut?! i thought the whole thing's out?! cuz i downloaded the vcd version already... for ppl that can't wait... watch it on youtube... halo777 has uploaded whole thing!!!

wuji33
Posts: 26
Joined: May 19th, '05, 19:43
Contact:

Post by wuji33 » Mar 8th, '06, 02:32

HOW good is this series? based on game as well like chinese paladdin or novel?

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 21:42
Location: away

Post by habukie » Mar 8th, '06, 04:32

xxxobsessionxxx wrote:wut?! i thought the whole thing's out?! cuz i downloaded the vcd version already... for ppl that can't wait... watch it on youtube... halo777 has uploaded whole thing!!!
yeah, the whole series is out already, i believe it aired on tv (maybe in china) and was released as vcd and dvd. however, it is currently airing in taiwan on CTV, and YDY is doing the tv-rip from that.

User avatar
Zeretual
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 01:01
Location: UCLA- Hometown- Bakersfield - Middle of No Where

Post by Zeretual » Mar 13th, '06, 00:16

Hey i been looking for the second set but cant find it can some one post a link for me Thanx

kaisz
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 14:53

Post by kaisz » Mar 15th, '06, 12:29

Whole Serie Uplaoded to SENDSPACE and YOUSENDIT!!!!!!!!!(not by me:P)

http://www.compbuy.co.uk/postt29748.html

User avatar
Maddie87
Posts: 92
Joined: Dec 21st, '05, 19:44
Location: Lost in translation...
Contact:

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 16th, '06, 19:52

Even though she is supposed to be a goddess, I think Ariel's voice his strange in this drama but still cute

camgackt
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 02:32

Post by camgackt » Mar 17th, '06, 10:26

Maddie87 wrote:Even though she is supposed to be a goddess, I think Ariel's voice his strange in this drama but still cute
It's strange probably because her voice is dubbed...
Miaka FY wrote:If someone want to saw a picture from the ending ...how look Ariel and Hu ge ..in the end from this serie
Thank you miaka FY for the screen caps. The ending wasn't what I wanted but I guess its good enough. I love how
they found each other after so many thousands years. And the way both just stood there and look at each other. That shot was great... ariel looks very pretty there. And Hu Ge looks wonderful in modern clothes. :wub: Heh~

User avatar
nothingisimpossible
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 08:30
Location: Singapore

Post by nothingisimpossible » Mar 21st, '06, 14:03

anybody knows the torrent part 2 of TWFX........please tell me the link...beg u.....

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 306
Joined: Apr 13th, '05, 02:17
Contact:

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:36

camgackt wrote:
Maddie87 wrote:Even though she is supposed to be a goddess, I think Ariel's voice his strange in this drama but still cute
It's strange probably because her voice is dubbed...
Miaka FY wrote:If someone want to saw a picture from the ending ...how look Ariel and Hu ge ..in the end from this serie
Thank you miaka FY for the screen caps. The ending wasn't what I wanted but I guess its good enough. I love how
they found each other after so many thousands years. And the way both just stood there and look at each other. That shot was great... ariel looks very pretty there. And Hu Ge looks wonderful in modern clothes. :wub: Heh~
ohh still i don't think Ariel have a dub voice ...
i watching again a serie and she have a same voice like ISWAK ...when she do a cute girl lolll

and YES!!!!! HU GE is really sexy boy ^^ ..dunno why and how many person said he look like a HARRY POTTER version chinese o.o

and ...YES
...^^ Hu Ge is really cute in modern clothes but still we like him more play into a ancient serie vs a modern serie (he play one before ...i forget what ..humm

User avatar
DuMMyMeH
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 22:18
Location: California

Post by DuMMyMeH » Mar 30th, '06, 20:48

anyone have the translation to the songs ...

User avatar
bubble_tea
Posts: 29
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 04:47
Location: Canada

Post by bubble_tea » Apr 4th, '06, 01:24

oOo... hello guys.
I been meaning to find this discussion topic for awhile now. Finally found it today.

Are you guys still watchin the cut version 39eps? ---hmm.. has anyone gone to watch the uncut 48 eps one instead? I wanna know where the extra eps fit. I'm kinda on.. I think.. ep15/16ish now of the cut version. But I also have the UNcut ver that I got later after I already started.

So far the two "look" to be the same when I scanned the ep15 of both versions.

User avatar
octane
Posts: 147
Joined: Sep 27th, '05, 21:37

Post by octane » Apr 4th, '06, 04:23

the series was ok in the beginnin,
funny and relaxing to watch...
but I really hate the ending..
not because its sad, but
because its non-sense.
I mean if her father really love his daughter
he wouldn't let her go get married and have children
then take the children away.......I rather he didn't let her
go back in the first place

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Apr 4th, '06, 06:39

No it reckon what the father did was good
At least what he did was let Di Gua died a happy man knowing he gets to marry (Spend a valuable 100days) and have a child with the woman that he loves throughout the entire series ... and so forth for XiaoQi, gets to marry DiGua after all those troubles

We saw how the father dun allow XiaoQi to be with Di Gua at the start and all you see is XiaoQi sulky and crying, being rude to his father/mother ... so think about it really, what his father did was good and noble ...

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 10th, '06, 01:09

just found an avatar of the ending, so cute:wub:

yanyan2003
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 19th, '06, 16:14

Post by yanyan2003 » Apr 12th, '06, 01:45

which version is ariel's voice dubbed? Isn't the original version suppose to be in chinese.

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 12th, '06, 09:11

lol bad ending !!!

veevee18
Posts: 11
Joined: Jan 16th, '06, 20:04
Location: US
Contact:

Post by veevee18 » Apr 13th, '06, 07:58


draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 13th, '06, 16:25

can some1 post/pm me the dvd RIP for epso 37-39?? ty

conan_kaya
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 13:40

Post by conan_kaya » Apr 14th, '06, 13:44

hmmm... can anyone tell me did i miss anything good when i watch the cut version??? the one with 39 episodes?? Cos i rented vcds and i am really angry when i heard the vcd is the cut version! i hate it when they do that!

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 16th, '06, 13:46

conan_kaya wrote:hmmm... can anyone tell me did i miss anything good when i watch the cut version??? the one with 39 episodes?? Cos i rented vcds and i am really angry when i heard the vcd is the cut version! i hate it when they do that!
Yes u miss out. di gua & xio qi getting merryed. giving birth to child

User avatar
bubble_tea
Posts: 29
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 04:47
Location: Canada

Post by bubble_tea » Apr 16th, '06, 20:08

aa... super spiols.. *ruuns way from topic*
could you guys hide some of the stuff you post?
I'm on ep22 of the cut version.

conan_kaya
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 13:40

Post by conan_kaya » Apr 17th, '06, 10:52

hmmm... actually the vcd version does show them getting married and having children.... i have been trying to find the few episode whioch is being cut away anyone has any idea where i can find them?

User avatar
lirarn
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 9th, '06, 16:35
Location: Sendai, Japan

Post by lirarn » Apr 17th, '06, 21:23

Does anyone know if the guy playing the teacher (Lao Yizi, not sure if that's his name or title, sounds more like a title) is the same guy who plays Drunken Sword Immortal in chinese paladin? Don't know if this has been asked, and I don't feel like reading through all the previous posts since some of you post really big spoilers and I've only seen the first 2 episodes :/

User avatar
fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 455
Joined: Jul 1st, '04, 23:26
Contact:

Post by fufu » Apr 18th, '06, 00:46

lirarn wrote:Does anyone know if the guy playing the teacher (Lao Yizi, not sure if that's his name or title, sounds more like a title) is the same guy who plays Drunken Sword Immortal in chinese paladin? Don't know if this has been asked, and I don't feel like reading through all the previous posts since some of you post really big spoilers and I've only seen the first 2 episodes :/
Yes...謝君豪 was 酒劍仙 in Chinese Paladin and 老夫子 (the teacher) in this one.

User avatar
lirarn
Posts: 17
Joined: Mar 9th, '06, 16:35
Location: Sendai, Japan

Post by lirarn » Apr 18th, '06, 10:55

Cool, thanks :)

User avatar
Jo7
Posts: 14
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 08:15

Post by Jo7 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:55

is there english subs for this show? i can only find english subs for the first few episodes... the rest don seem to have so i was just wondering...

User avatar
bubble_tea
Posts: 29
Joined: Dec 29th, '04, 04:47
Location: Canada

Post by bubble_tea » May 5th, '06, 20:46

UNCUT Version ep1-13 / 48 only up + incl ep13.
Only Chinese Simp Subs.

1 http://files.filefront.com/TWFX1_unCrmv ... einfo.html
2 http://files.filefront.com/Secondtwfx/; ... einfo.html
3 http://files.filefront.com/Samrmvb/;496 ... einfo.html
4 http://files.filefront.com/Sayrmvb/;497 ... einfo.html
5 http://files.filefront.com/Mmmrmvb/;497 ... einfo.html
6 http://files.filefront.com/liurmvb/;497 ... einfo.html
7 http://files.filefront.com/chirmvb/;497 ... einfo.html
8 http://files.filefront.com/Batrmvb/;499 ... einfo.html
9 http://files.filefront.com/gowermvb/;49 ... einfo.html
10 http://files.filefront.com/sUPrmvb/;499 ... einfo.html
11 http://files.filefront.com/elevenrmvb/; ... einfo.html
12 http://files.filefront.com/OneTwotwf/;5 ... einfo.html
13 http://files.filefront.com/One3twf/;500 ... einfo.html
ep 13 http://files.filefront.com/One3twf/;500 ... einfo.html
ep 14 http://files.filefront.com/ChemQswc/;50 ... einfo.html

ep15 -sorry for the parts, but FF isn't working + uploading stops u/ling in the middle every time I try uploading as one.
part1 http://www.uploading.com/?get=GGNEE2XF
part2 http://www.uploading.com/?get=MHHBFDVJ
part3 http://www.uploading.com/?get=3RZT9NMJ
part4 http://www.uploading.com/?get=OWRL55G6

ep16 http://files.filefront.com/class2006swc ... einfo.html
ep17 http://files.filefront.com/may30swc/;50 ... einfo.html
ep 18 http://files.filefront.com/saturdayswc/ ... einfo.html
ep 19 http://files.filefront.com/June4swc/;51 ... einfo.html
ep 20 http://files.filefront.com/twentswc/;51 ... einfo.html
ep 21 http://files.filefront.com/twenty1bbt/; ... einfo.html
ep 22 http://files.filefront.com/June7bbt/;51 ... einfo.html
Last edited by bubble_tea on Jun 10th, '06, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tianj
Posts: 343
Joined: Feb 4th, '04, 21:18

Post by tianj » May 17th, '06, 01:21

The DVD rmvb version of Tian Wai Fei Xian/Fairy in Wonderland is out. It has 39 episodes.
I attached the torrent below. It should be higher in video quality than the previous VCD versions.
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]


shordeetranners
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 16th, '06, 00:57

Post by shordeetranners » Jun 23rd, '06, 18:45

I WANNA FINISIH THIS SERIES!!!

but i can't.... because i can't find the episodes....

can anyone help me?

shordeetranners
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 16th, '06, 00:57

Post by shordeetranners » Jun 23rd, '06, 18:46

what can open taht torrent link?? i can't seem to open it with the hardware on my computer so far

shordeetranners
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 16th, '06, 00:57

Post by shordeetranners » Jun 23rd, '06, 18:46

what can open taht torrent link?? i can't seem to open it with the hardware on my computer so far

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 21:42
Location: away

Post by habukie » Jun 23rd, '06, 18:55

shordeetranners wrote:what can open taht torrent link?? i can't seem to open it with the hardware on my computer so far
what are you using? are you using a bt client (e.g. azureus, bit comet, ABC)? if not, then you should read the FAQ.

shordeetranners
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 16th, '06, 00:57

Post by shordeetranners » Jun 23rd, '06, 19:12

habukie wrote:
shordeetranners wrote:what can open taht torrent link?? i can't seem to open it with the hardware on my computer so far
what are you using? are you using a bt client (e.g. azureus, bit comet, ABC)? if not, then you should read the FAQ.
OH MY GOD thank you soo much!!! haha man... i've been ahving trouble with this all day!

mister
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 31st, '06, 01:41
Location: California

Post by mister » Jul 3rd, '06, 21:58

argh... i need subs... T_T

xxeverchanging
Posts: 11
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:59
Location: California, USA

=/

Post by xxeverchanging » Jul 22nd, '06, 07:54

Right now I've got episodes 1-32 UNCUT versions, and 33-39 CUT versions of "Fairy From Wonderland." Should I just look for the rest of the uncut versions or just watch the cut ending and stuff? Also, would it make that much of a difference?

I'm currently on episode 26 .. so please PM me soon!

User avatar
Fieryshadow
Posts: 73
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 23:40
Location: Heaven

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 20th, '06, 21:09

this is confusing.. which version should i dl for the subs? o.O right now i dled tianj's DVD-rip 39episode batch...

xxeverchanging
Posts: 11
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:59
Location: California, USA

Post by xxeverchanging » Aug 20th, '06, 23:28

Fieryshadow wrote:this is confusing.. which version should i dl for the subs? o.O right now i dled tianj's DVD-rip 39episode batch...
if u got the time. then download and watch the uncut version. if not . then just download the cut version . =) . the uncut version has a few more scenes here and there . and i think that's basically it. problem solved?

:thumright:

User avatar
Fieryshadow
Posts: 73
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 23:40
Location: Heaven

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 21st, '06, 00:34

xxeverchanging wrote:
Fieryshadow wrote:this is confusing.. which version should i dl for the subs? o.O right now i dled tianj's DVD-rip 39episode batch...
if u got the time. then download and watch the uncut version. if not . then just download the cut version . =) . the uncut version has a few more scenes here and there . and i think that's basically it. problem solved?

:thumright:
well i would like to watch the uncut.. but then ill need some subtitles cause my chinese is bad... and where can i find Uncut and Cut that has/will have subtitles?

xxeverchanging
Posts: 11
Joined: May 11th, '06, 06:59
Location: California, USA

Post by xxeverchanging » Aug 21st, '06, 02:15

Fieryshadow wrote:
xxeverchanging wrote:
Fieryshadow wrote:this is confusing.. which version should i dl for the subs? o.O right now i dled tianj's DVD-rip 39episode batch...
if u got the time. then download and watch the uncut version. if not . then just download the cut version . =) . the uncut version has a few more scenes here and there . and i think that's basically it. problem solved?

:thumright:
well i would like to watch the uncut.. but then ill need some subtitles cause my chinese is bad... and where can i find Uncut and Cut that has/will have subtitles?
i'm sorry but i have no idea where to look if u want english subtitles. if u download the reg version then of course there are chinese subtitles. if you could read then u'd still be able to understand the drama right? .

the way i watched it was 1-32 [uncut v] .. n then 27-fin [cut v] .. in chinese subs. so unless u wanna know where i got them.. then (again) .. i'm sorry i couldn't be of much help.

cel
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 24th, '05, 04:09

Post by cel » Sep 26th, '06, 10:34

tianj wrote:The DVD rmvb version of Tian Wai Fei Xian/Fairy in Wonderland is out. It has 39 episodes.
I attached the torrent below. It should be higher in video quality than the previous VCD versions.
Hi! Can I ask where I can get this torrent. I have been searching
but I can't seem to find it.

Thank you.

sai13
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 02:48

can reupload thx

Post by sai13 » Oct 28th, '06, 02:22

can anyone kindly, upload epi 8 - 48 UNCUT Version. Chinese Simp Subs is ok. thanks.
pls use filefront. thank you.....

User avatar
xcy
Posts: 32
Joined: Apr 28th, '06, 00:11

Post by xcy » Nov 30th, '06, 03:42

does anyone have all the english subs to the vcd version?

User avatar
fionafan79
Posts: 32
Joined: Apr 25th, '06, 13:28
Contact:

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-07 Subtitles (VCD Version)

Post by fionafan79 » Nov 30th, '06, 08:55

xcy wrote:does anyone have all the english subs to the vcd version?
Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3RQ73D4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 02:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC1V8P4K

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 03:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL89ZU5S

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 04:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PITWGOTI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 05:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYNH41PZ

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 06:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCIY9X3Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G7JIIBE4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GINHIBY3

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 09:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CIYF5P06

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 10:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GV1ECQZ7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 11:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAX8S81Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 12:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQ016WTB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 13:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZVT909

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 14:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGT3IZ7N

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 15:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XC58U6P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 16:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEWJGY5E

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 17:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15ZH4ZI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 18:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU4NA6E0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 19:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOEXTEW6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 20:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRE6RR9Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 21:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06BJHM84

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 22:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1M02J1P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 23:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POW7P26R

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 24:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHC55ZU5

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 25:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXFNRS80

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMI3ZAB6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 1):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1DFJJ71

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 2):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIIGZFOO

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 3):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4U49VH9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 4):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG6U1K1I

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 5):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RCRQXA7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 27:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQMJCGD9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 28:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYUQ56N2

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 29:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B73G9020

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 30:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NCCE97O

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 31:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4V3X090

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 32:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D86TNXG

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 33:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJW38FM0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 34:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D19I2ZBI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 35:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG2RCCJ1

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 36:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLPEZWET

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 37:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HWHBN5Q

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 38:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X9A5AWA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 39:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8M1DJKB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-06 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41HAT3GA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABOP2DAV

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN2B4279

Please note that I've re-timed all the subs to the version which I've uploaded. Enjoy!

-CCC-
Last edited by fionafan79 on Dec 5th, '06, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

sai13
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 02:48

Post by sai13 » Dec 3rd, '06, 02:49

thanks 4 posting

karolz.m
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 5th, '06, 12:12

Post by karolz.m » Dec 5th, '06, 12:49

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recently.. tis show is being aired on tv. BUT i needa WORK so i cant watch... my working hours are long!
i found other downloads... by bt..(which i dont know how to use) and clubbox. im okay wit clubbox.. but the downloads is damn slow.
the best thing is.. i downloaded 2 episodes.. but i dunno why... the video is inverted and up-side-down!!

thanks a million!!!
-Lotsa huGgies- i really wanted to watch this, thanks for uploading in mega-upload!

User avatar
fionafan79
Posts: 32
Joined: Apr 25th, '06, 13:28
Contact:

Post by fionafan79 » Dec 5th, '06, 17:05

karolz.m wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recently.. tis show is being aired on tv. BUT i needa WORK so i cant watch... my working hours are long!
i found other downloads... by bt..(which i dont know how to use) and clubbox. im okay wit clubbox.. but the downloads is damn slow.
the best thing is.. i downloaded 2 episodes.. but i dunno why... the video is inverted and up-side-down!!

thanks a million!!!
-Lotsa huGgies- i really wanted to watch this, thanks for uploading in mega-upload!
Hehe.. sure. You're welcome!

Jerur
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 18:10

Re: Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-07 Subtitles (VCD Version)

Post by Jerur » Dec 7th, '06, 18:13

fionafan79 wrote:
xcy wrote:does anyone have all the english subs to the vcd version?
Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3RQ73D4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 02:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC1V8P4K

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 03:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL89ZU5S

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 04:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PITWGOTI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 05:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYNH41PZ

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 06:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCIY9X3Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G7JIIBE4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GINHIBY3

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 09:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CIYF5P06

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 10:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GV1ECQZ7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 11:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAX8S81Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 12:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQ016WTB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 13:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZVT909

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 14:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGT3IZ7N

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 15:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XC58U6P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 16:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEWJGY5E

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 17:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15ZH4ZI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 18:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU4NA6E0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 19:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOEXTEW6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 20:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRE6RR9Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 21:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06BJHM84

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 22:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1M02J1P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 23:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POW7P26R

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 24:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHC55ZU5

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 25:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXFNRS80

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMI3ZAB6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 1):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1DFJJ71

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 2):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIIGZFOO

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 3):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4U49VH9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 4):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG6U1K1I

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 5):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RCRQXA7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 27:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQMJCGD9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 28:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYUQ56N2

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 29:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B73G9020

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 30:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NCCE97O

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 31:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4V3X090

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 32:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D86TNXG

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 33:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJW38FM0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 34:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D19I2ZBI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 35:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG2RCCJ1

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 36:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLPEZWET

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 37:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HWHBN5Q

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 38:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X9A5AWA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 39:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8M1DJKB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-06 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41HAT3GA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABOP2DAV

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN2B4279

Please note that I've re-timed all the subs to the version which I've uploaded. Enjoy!

-CCC-
Hey thanks. I dl it but howcome I can't see the subs? ...Sorry I'm new to this :)

P.S Do anybody have "Fairy from Wonderland" episodes w/eng sub through filefont or etc.?

Whiteoryx
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 09:52

Post by Whiteoryx » Dec 16th, '06, 09:56

Hello all, do you all know where can i BUY the whole series in VCD or DVD with English Subs?? The time when they're airing the show coincides with my work timing :-( and i really2 wanna see the show but i dun read and understand chinese... can someone help??

Jady
Posts: 11
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 21:12
Location: at my computer desk

Post by Jady » Dec 18th, '06, 21:40

Whiteoryx wrote:Hello all, do you all know where can i BUY the whole series in VCD or DVD with English Subs?? The time when they're airing the show coincides with my work timing :-( and i really2 wanna see the show but i dun read and understand chinese... can someone help??
Unfortunately there is no such such with english subs available yet

Whiteoryx
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 09:52

Post by Whiteoryx » Dec 20th, '06, 14:51

Haiz... guess i just gotta wait till one comes out then.... :(

User avatar
chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 72
Joined: Feb 23rd, '04, 15:43
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-07 Subtitles (VCD Version)

Post by chunfung » Dec 27th, '06, 10:37

fionafan79 wrote:
xcy wrote:does anyone have all the english subs to the vcd version?
Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N3RQ73D4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 02:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC1V8P4K

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 03:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL89ZU5S

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 04:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PITWGOTI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 05:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYNH41PZ

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 06:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCIY9X3Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G7JIIBE4

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GINHIBY3

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 09:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CIYF5P06

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 10:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GV1ECQZ7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 11:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAX8S81Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 12:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQ016WTB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 13:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZVT909

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 14:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGT3IZ7N

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 15:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XC58U6P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 16:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEWJGY5E

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 17:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15ZH4ZI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 18:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU4NA6E0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 19:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOEXTEW6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 20:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRE6RR9Y

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 21:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06BJHM84

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 22:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1M02J1P

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 23:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POW7P26R

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 24:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHC55ZU5

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 25:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXFNRS80

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMI3ZAB6

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 1):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1DFJJ71

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 2):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIIGZFOO

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 3):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4U49VH9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 4):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG6U1K1I

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 26 (Extra Part 5):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RCRQXA7

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 27:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQMJCGD9

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 28:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYUQ56N2

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 29:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B73G9020

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 30:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NCCE97O

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 31:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4V3X090

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 32:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D86TNXG

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 33:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJW38FM0

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 34:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D19I2ZBI

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 35:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG2RCCJ1

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 36:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLPEZWET

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 37:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HWHBN5Q

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 38:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X9A5AWA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 39:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8M1DJKB

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 01-06 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41HAT3GA

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 07 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABOP2DAV

Fairy from Wonderland Ep 08 (English Subs):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LN2B4279

Please note that I've re-timed all the subs to the version which I've uploaded. Enjoy!

-CCC-
Thanks alot for sharing these episodes on direct download, u r the best !!!!!!!! :thumright:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest