[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
User avatar
Halko
Posts: 34
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 07:17
Location: It's pink here.

Post by Halko » Apr 7th, '06, 15:11

I finally finished watching it, too. I had bought the DVD set and so watching the end was really great. ^___^; I love it.

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Apr 9th, '06, 20:09

I just finished the last episode last night, and according to the subs they said there's going to be a sequel about their life after marriage in 2007.....is that true?

drama_addict
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 8th, '06, 01:48
Location: USA

Post by drama_addict » Apr 9th, '06, 20:14

i'm not absolutely positive that they will have ISWAK sequel... i hope there is... it was a good drama when i watched it... if it does come out, i hope it's good....

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Apr 10th, '06, 14:17

i just found out that they will and the reason why they're filming in 2007 is because ariel (xiang qin) is going to NY to study (right by me)...i hope that during that time they won't change their minds! any other good dramas with joe?

bawkchoii
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 23rd, '05, 17:47

Post by bawkchoii » Apr 11th, '06, 04:00

^A sequel!? YAY! Omg I can't wait, I just finished this drama today...I love it, Joe and Ariel have so much chemistry, I was biting my nails each episode...really good drama ^^

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 12th, '06, 15:09

can any 1 post or PM me the torrent for this show?? DVD rip plz lol

bawkchoii
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 23rd, '05, 17:47

Post by bawkchoii » Apr 13th, '06, 00:02

^yeah could somebody please send me the torrent link for the DVD rip version too? Thanks so much

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 13th, '06, 12:55

wat is the total episode for this serial??

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 19:55

Post by dorkee » Apr 13th, '06, 19:03

is there any MQ dvd rips in any clubboxes or direct dl links?
i'm dying to watch this since it's so popular everywhere :P

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 14th, '06, 15:14

is epsoide 20 the last for this series?? cos i could only get till epsoide 20 on d addicts

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Apr 14th, '06, 20:54

draft wrote:is epsoide 20 the last for this series?? cos i could only get till epsoide 20 on d addicts
Yep, 20 is the last ep. There are rumours of a next season later this year ... but not fully confirmed yet
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

Tai-chan
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 8th, '06, 15:00

Post by Tai-chan » Apr 15th, '06, 11:17

this series is really funny but it sometimes gets kinda annoying cause the girl's a retard >< But still a lotta fun :D

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » Apr 16th, '06, 04:14

I'd post the link for the DVDrip version, except I lost it ^^;; And besides, it has no english subs. I think it's chinese hardsubbed though.

I love this series because it's light, sweet and fluffy. Sad dramas are very good and all, but nothing beats the happy ones with the good-endings ^_^v I'm up to around episode 12 and I love watching their relationship develop.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 16th, '06, 04:31

Hoshiakari wrote:I'd post the link for the DVDrip version, except I lost it ^^;; And besides, it has no english subs. I think it's chinese hardsubbed though.

I love this series because it's light, sweet and fluffy. Sad dramas are very good and all, but nothing beats the happy ones with the good-endings ^_^v I'm up to around episode 12 and I love watching their relationship develop.
where did you get your link for DVDrip version?
how big are their size?

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » Apr 16th, '06, 04:33

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote: where did you get your link for DVDrip version?
how big are their size?
Er, I searched it up in Google. It's on some Chinese BT site, that's all I remember. They were around...245-275mb each, from memory, all RMVB.

Edit: I looked around and found the torrent for it still sitting on my computer. I uploaded, since so many people wanted it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oaz19f

Just remember there are no english subs for the DVD version. The DVD episodes are different from the TVrip, so the subs here at D-addicts do not work with it. It's a shame though, since the quality of the DVDrip is so much nicer :3;

bawkchoii
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 23rd, '05, 17:47

Post by bawkchoii » Apr 16th, '06, 05:42

^omg thank u so much!!!! :w00t: I think i can get the subs to work...I did it once in vobsub, just had to switch around the the sub timing and stuff alot tho...but still, this is great! I can watch it in HQ!! ^___^

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » Apr 16th, '06, 05:45

Haha, really? o.o;

Wow, if you get it working, do tell me! I'd love to burn off the DVD version instead X3

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 16th, '06, 05:48

oh, ok, i thought it's a higher DVDrip version like 700mb each, nevermind :D

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » Apr 16th, '06, 05:50

Well, it's been chinese hardsubbed, and then converted into RMVB, so there's no chance it'll be 700mb ^^;;

draft
Posts: 24
Joined: Mar 12th, '06, 11:52

Post by draft » Apr 16th, '06, 13:25

ermm isnt this the same as the 1 in d Addits??

File size seem to be the same tho

xkchick
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 13:37

Post by xkchick » Apr 16th, '06, 13:39

hey..can someone seed the thingy? haha i carn d.l lehs.. :-)

xkchick
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 13:37

Post by xkchick » Apr 16th, '06, 13:39

hey..can someone seed the thingy? haha i carn d.l lehs.. :-)

User avatar
dorkee
Posts: 93
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 19:55

Post by dorkee » Apr 16th, '06, 14:36

bawkchoii wrote:^omg thank u so much!!!! :w00t: I think i can get the subs to work...I did it once in vobsub, just had to switch around the the sub timing and stuff alot tho...but still, this is great! I can watch it in HQ!! ^___^
if you can that would be great! i would love to dl the HQ.. except BT hates me =/

Tai-chan
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 8th, '06, 15:00

Post by Tai-chan » Apr 16th, '06, 14:56

bwuah!!! i feel really irritated with Ariel most of the times >__< it's like her character is soooooooo retarded, a little too much.....

bawkchoii
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 23rd, '05, 17:47

Post by bawkchoii » Apr 16th, '06, 18:24

^aww I love ariels character!

edit: oh and about the subs, I dont think it will work..since the episodes of dvdrip are so much shorter..I think there's more than 20 eps. probably around 35 ..

HaPpYfAcE
Posts: 26
Joined: Jan 5th, '06, 05:05
Location: MN, USA

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Apr 17th, '06, 03:33

I love this series... yeah... sometimes i do wish that ariel's character would back off a little and let joe's character come to her because he would too....everytime she's not bugging him... he would go to her... nevertheless, i still love this series... to bad there isn't a DVD set with english subtitles because i WOULD TOTALLY BUY IT... even thought i'v seen the series already... hope the sequal will have subtitles on their DVD set... ISWAK rocks!!!! okay... bye... oh.. and people who are seeding the DVDrip version...THANKS.. keep up the good work... also probably the wrong place... BUT ALSO THANKS TO ALL THE SUBBERS TOO... I LOVE YOU GUYS...

Kim Soo Lea
Posts: 20
Joined: Jul 1st, '05, 01:36

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Apr 20th, '06, 22:42

I love the soundtrack.. haha

User avatar
H2O
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 08:58
Location: USA (I am Aquafina@Soompi)

Post by H2O » Apr 23rd, '06, 22:56

I have a question:

How come the versions in China and Taiwain are much LONGER than the one for US?
The one for China has 35 episodes, the one for Taiwain has 20episodes, another Taiwainese version has 30 episodes!

That's not fair that they cut off a whole bunch of scenes! -_-

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Apr 24th, '06, 00:02

H2O wrote:I have a question:

How come the versions in China and Taiwain are much LONGER than the one for US?
The one for China has 35 episodes, the one for Taiwain has 20episodes, another Taiwainese version has 30 episodes!

That's not fair that they cut off a whole bunch of scenes! -_-
Well, 20 x 90 min ep = 30 x 60 min eps
as for the 35eps, just add some more recap and commercials, can you can get 35x60 min eps
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » Apr 24th, '06, 22:32

Does anyone know where I can download the one MV with Ariel and Joe it in with one of hte songs from the OST, it's on youtube [ not exactly the karaoke type version though? Are there any other MVs for this drama?? Sorry if they were already posted, but would it be possible for someone to post them again? =] It would be greatly appreciated; thanks a bunch!

itzjustfranciz
Posts: 66
Joined: Oct 15th, '05, 04:45

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 24th, '06, 22:47

haha i love this series with ariel in it its kute, ive already watch this series you guys shuld try getting it here at this website. WWW.IDOLS-UNLIMITED.COM

User avatar
H2O
Posts: 176
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 08:58
Location: USA (I am Aquafina@Soompi)

Post by H2O » Apr 25th, '06, 05:23

auroragb wrote:
H2O wrote:I have a question:

How come the versions in China and Taiwain are much LONGER than the one for US?
The one for China has 35 episodes, the one for Taiwain has 20episodes, another Taiwainese version has 30 episodes!

That's not fair that they cut off a whole bunch of scenes! -_-
Well, 20 x 90 min ep = 30 x 60 min eps
as for the 35eps, just add some more recap and commercials, can you can get 35x60 min eps
OH! I get it now! Thanks for replying! :salut: :salut: :salut:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showuser=106051 <--View my signature for LIVE streaming tutorials

Marysoa
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 14:31

Post by Marysoa » Apr 28th, '06, 08:52

Hi! Could somebody take some screencaps of this "DVDrip converted to rmvb" ISWAK version? It's difficult for me to download from these Chinese torrent sites (so slow so slow :cry: ) that I'd like to know it's worth the trouble beforehand.

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » Apr 28th, '06, 22:39

Marysoa wrote:Hi! Could somebody take some screencaps of this "DVDrip converted to rmvb" ISWAK version? It's difficult for me to download from these Chinese torrent sites (so slow so slow :cry: ) that I'd like to know it's worth the trouble beforehand.
I took three images, one in it's normal size, one maximized, and one as full screen.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/ ... andard.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/ ... WAKMax.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/ ... Screen.jpg[/img]

Hope that helps.

Marysoa
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 14:31

Post by Marysoa » Apr 29th, '06, 06:42

Thanks a lot for posting the pics! :cheers:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 30th, '06, 20:02

oh man, just watch the special, so funny and also touching,
to be honest, i don't really like this series and don't even bother to watch the final eps after the sub came out but the special is just too great that i have the feeling whishing this series hasn't ended
so sad -_-, hope to see the sequel soon

User avatar
hagin
Posts: 27
Joined: May 2nd, '06, 06:47
Location: Phil

Post by hagin » May 2nd, '06, 08:41

Hi I only watch it in youtube but i want to dowload it using windows meadia player so i can burn it pls. i need help

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » May 3rd, '06, 00:56

Uh, those caps are too small for me to see the quality properly, but are you sure that's the DVDrip version, shminda? O_o They say CTV in the corner - the DVD version doesn't have that.

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » May 3rd, '06, 04:20

Hoshiakari wrote:Uh, those caps are too small for me to see the quality properly, but are you sure that's the DVDrip version, shminda? O_o They say CTV in the corner - the DVD version doesn't have that.
yes, sorry, I didn't read it properly the first time around, it's not the DVD rip version. I wouldn't even know where to download the DVD rip version of ISWAK, but the ones posted is the YDYversion available on d-addicts, if you want I can post the link to the image so it can be clearer.

User avatar
qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 847
Joined: Jan 14th, '06, 17:52
Contact:

Post by qnhu » May 3rd, '06, 04:36

Right, the YDY-Version has this size ^^

I currently watching it and it's really great. My new obsession <3 Don't know why I haven't found this drama earlier.
I've tried to make a gif but it's kinda awful T____T
[img]http://www.fileupyours.com/files/28368/ ... k_kiss.gif[/img]

CB don't want to download my last episode for me >_<

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » May 3rd, '06, 06:09

shminda wrote:yes, sorry, I didn't read it properly the first time around, it's not the DVD rip version. I wouldn't even know where to download the DVD rip version of ISWAK, but the ones posted is the YDYversion available on d-addicts, if you want I can post the link to the image so it can be clearer.
Oh no worries, I was just confused and wondering whether I posted the wrong torrent to the DVD version for people several pages ago ^^; If you want the DVDrip version, I found the torrent off a random Chinese BT site. I can pop it on Sendspace again for you if you want.

cel
Posts: 90
Joined: Jan 24th, '05, 04:09

Post by cel » May 3rd, '06, 14:30

Just finished ISWAK and it was so so good. It was so funny that we never stopped laughing. I love Joe and Ariel! :wub:

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 4th, '06, 06:58

hey im addicted to this show!
anyone knows where i can get the dvd from?
i'm from singapore! i can't find the dvds
could only find the vcds. :)

anitoos
Posts: 2
Joined: May 5th, '06, 21:13

Post by anitoos » May 5th, '06, 21:15

Can someone tell me the name of the guy that plays "Wu Ren", the guy that pursues Xiang Qin, in like, episode 13? Much appreciateddd! ^__^

kikkiko
Posts: 51
Joined: Oct 16th, '05, 01:03

Post by kikkiko » May 8th, '06, 03:53

summerlub wrote:hey im addicted to this show!
anyone knows where i can get the dvd from?
i'm from singapore! i can't find the dvds
could only find the vcds. :)
hmm, the only place i can think of is www.yesasia.com, but the price seems really high for the dvd. I think the vcd version would be cheaper.

User avatar
qnhu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 847
Joined: Jan 14th, '06, 17:52
Contact:

Post by qnhu » May 8th, '06, 04:42

I finished the drama yesterday. Aiyo it was extremely great. It seems to be my favorite drama ever! *usually watching K-Dramas* The end was so awesome *haha* Think of the marriage. Jason and Wu Ren were just cute <3 (to anitoos: I really don't know, try to check d-addicts' wiki)

Joe's laugh is quite strange o___O watching the NG scenes *cough* ...

I like Chun Mei's (?) boyfriend - the rich guy - was quite cute but I don't know why they didn't show him clearly T_T

All in all a wonderful, heartwarming, adorable drama - my new obsession <3

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 8th, '06, 06:35

kikkiko wrote:
summerlub wrote:hey im addicted to this show!
anyone knows where i can get the dvd from?
i'm from singapore! i can't find the dvds
could only find the vcds. :)
hmm, the only place i can think of is www.yesasia.com, but the price seems really high for the dvd. I think the vcd version would be cheaper.


Well yeah! So expensive, anyway i've found a place that sold the DVD from taiwan. They are a killer. Selling at $189 Sing dollars. That's worse than buying from yahoo taiwan. Anyway thanks, i'm just scared the vcd wouldn't be as clear. :D

chayeh
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 17:21
Location: nord , france

Post by chayeh » May 10th, '06, 19:43

summerlub wrote:
kikkiko wrote:
summerlub wrote:hey im addicted to this show!
anyone knows where i can get the dvd from?
i'm from singapore! i can't find the dvds
could only find the vcds. :)
hmm, the only place i can think of is www.yesasia.com, but the price seems really high for the dvd. I think the vcd version would be cheaper.


Well yeah! So expensive, anyway i've found a place that sold the DVD from taiwan. They are a killer. Selling at $189 Sing dollars. That's worse than buying from yahoo taiwan. Anyway thanks, i'm just scared the vcd wouldn't be as clear. :D
If you want to have the Dvd cheaper, try to find a friend who lives in China or Taiwan and ask him to sent you to your home ...My family lives in China And also they are always buy some dvds of the new dramas ..and it's Cheaper than in yesasia.com !!
i'm totally surprising and angry about the price of the dvd when I know that in china , it's 20 cheaper !!

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » May 10th, '06, 21:30

chayeh wrote:
summerlub wrote:
kikkiko wrote:
hmm, the only place i can think of is www.yesasia.com, but the price seems really high for the dvd. I think the vcd version would be cheaper.


Well yeah! So expensive, anyway i've found a place that sold the DVD from taiwan. They are a killer. Selling at $189 Sing dollars. That's worse than buying from yahoo taiwan. Anyway thanks, i'm just scared the vcd wouldn't be as clear. :D
If you want to have the Dvd cheaper, try to find a friend who lives in China or Taiwan and ask him to sent you to your home ...My family lives in China And also they are always buy some dvds of the new dramas ..and it's Cheaper than in yesasia.com !!
i'm totally surprising and angry about the price of the dvd when I know that in china , it's 20 cheaper !!
Do those DVD have English subtitles?

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » May 11th, '06, 00:18

chayeh wrote:
summerlub wrote:
kikkiko wrote:hmm, the only place i can think of is www.yesasia.com, but the price seems really high for the dvd. I think the vcd version would be cheaper.
Well yeah! So expensive, anyway i've found a place that sold the DVD from taiwan. They are a killer. Selling at $189 Sing dollars. That's worse than buying from yahoo taiwan. Anyway thanks, i'm just scared the vcd wouldn't be as clear. :D
If you want to have the Dvd cheaper, try to find a friend who lives in China or Taiwan and ask him to sent you to your home ...My family lives in China And also they are always buy some dvds of the new dramas ..and it's Cheaper than in yesasia.com !!
i'm totally surprising and angry about the price of the dvd when I know that in china , it's 20 cheaper !!
http://video.tigercool.com/productinfo. ... ctid=27300
$14
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 11th, '06, 01:20

auroragb wrote:
chayeh wrote:
summerlub wrote:Well yeah! So expensive, anyway i've found a place that sold the DVD from taiwan. They are a killer. Selling at $189 Sing dollars. That's worse than buying from yahoo taiwan. Anyway thanks, i'm just scared the vcd wouldn't be as clear. :D
If you want to have the Dvd cheaper, try to find a friend who lives in China or Taiwan and ask him to sent you to your home ...My family lives in China And also they are always buy some dvds of the new dramas ..and it's Cheaper than in yesasia.com !!
i'm totally surprising and angry about the price of the dvd when I know that in china , it's 20 cheaper !!
http://video.tigercool.com/productinfo. ... ctid=27300
$14
Well, I saw a shop in singapore selling the china version and it's wayyy too cheap giving me the creeps afraid that the quality would be bad or something. I actually wish to get the taiwan version one. :pale:

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » May 11th, '06, 20:55

summerlub wrote:
Well, I saw a shop in singapore selling the china version and it's wayyy too cheap giving me the creeps afraid that the quality would be bad or something. I actually wish to get the taiwan version one. :pale:
tigercool is pretty legit.
their HDVD stuff is pretty decent quality. only prob is that their stuff is PAL, not ntsc
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 12th, '06, 03:11

auroragb wrote:
summerlub wrote:
Well, I saw a shop in singapore selling the china version and it's wayyy too cheap giving me the creeps afraid that the quality would be bad or something. I actually wish to get the taiwan version one. :pale:
tigercool is pretty legit.
their HDVD stuff is pretty decent quality. only prob is that their stuff is PAL, not ntsc

well what's the difference between PAL and ntsc?

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » May 12th, '06, 19:00

summerlub wrote:
auroragb wrote:
summerlub wrote:
Well, I saw a shop in singapore selling the china version and it's wayyy too cheap giving me the creeps afraid that the quality would be bad or something. I actually wish to get the taiwan version one. :pale:
tigercool is pretty legit.
their HDVD stuff is pretty decent quality. only prob is that their stuff is PAL, not ntsc
well what's the difference between PAL and ntsc?
Just things like resolution and frame rate, which in these days don't matter very much because everything is digital. But most American players don't play PAL (mostly a European standard) ...
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 13th, '06, 11:09

auroragb wrote:
summerlub wrote:
auroragb wrote:tigercool is pretty legit.
their HDVD stuff is pretty decent quality. only prob is that their stuff is PAL, not ntsc
well what's the difference between PAL and ntsc?
Just things like resolution and frame rate, which in these days don't matter very much because everything is digital. But most American players don't play PAL (mostly a European standard) ...
Oh! Thanks for the information! So in general, the dvd from china, The quality isn't that bad either eh. Just like the ones in dvd conditions. Thanks!

User avatar
hagin
Posts: 27
Joined: May 2nd, '06, 06:47
Location: Phil

Post by hagin » May 14th, '06, 09:19

hi i've watch this and i think this is the best taiwan drama I've seen so far!I cry then next i laugh!ZhiShu probably deserved that outfit in the weeding look how many times he hurt Xianqin :hissy:

User avatar
rickt
Posts: 171
Joined: Apr 24th, '06, 15:28

Post by rickt » May 15th, '06, 18:51

aww.. second half of ep 19 is the best of all! it's like... FINALLY!!!! and yeah the wedding was hilarious! can't wait for the second season next year! curious how they'd continue the story.. just worry that it may spoil the "happily ever after" ending on the first season, like in Meteor Garden. even more curious is how they gonna make the ending for season 2, since the manga itself is left unfinished because the author passed away.

anyway, just hope that my torrent will finish downloading soon. had to skipped watching ep 18 & 19 because they're taking forever to download. but then I watched 2nd part of ep 19 on youtube instead.. loving that episode already! :)

red_pucca
Posts: 34
Joined: Jan 13th, '06, 00:31

Post by red_pucca » May 15th, '06, 19:44

episode 19 was the climax of the series, and episode 20 was the happily ever after ending :)
great great great series.
great great great ending.
and the extra kisses that joe and ariel gave spontaneously... ah...
they were so into their characters.

summerlub
Posts: 6
Joined: May 3rd, '06, 17:19

Post by summerlub » May 16th, '06, 06:13

Yes! I agree... I somehow wish they're really together. hahs.
And i can't wait for the sequel! :D

User avatar
nanana_120
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:03

Post by nanana_120 » May 19th, '06, 12:02


Soraya
Posts: 1
Joined: May 19th, '06, 12:42
Location: Texas

English Subtitles

Post by Soraya » May 19th, '06, 12:45

Does anyone know where I can find English subtitled DVD to It started with a kiss??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » May 19th, '06, 12:47

Wow, those PDbox eps aren't even in rmvb! O_o Better quality. Sadly, the subs aren't in English XD

Since the subs are already timed to the DVDrip, it's just the matter of editing the English in since sweetsweet and the others have already subbed the TVrip version and the DVDrip shouldn't be that different >_> But it'll take an absolute age to go through all 20 ~_~''

User avatar
nanana_120
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:03

Link DVDRip Version

Post by nanana_120 » May 19th, '06, 13:37

nanana_120 wrote:I found ISWAK Version DVDRIP in PDBox

[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/720/ ... rip2hp.jpg[/img]

http://pdbox.co.kr/kyung1980
and on clubbox

[img]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6162 ... ip25il.jpg[/img]

I like this drama so much. :cheers:

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » May 19th, '06, 22:31

nanana_120,
Do you know if the clubbox link with the dvdrip of it started with a kiss will continuously uploading the dvdrips? since they only have 8 episodes right now.

User avatar
nanana_120
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:03

Post by nanana_120 » May 19th, '06, 22:48

shminda wrote:nanana_120,
Do you know if the clubbox link with the dvdrip of it started with a kiss will continuously uploading the dvdrips? since they only have 8 episodes right now.
ep.9-30(The End) & special file name is 악작극지문

you can search or click on [img]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8944/button6ui.jpg[/img]

:salut:

[img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5598 ... ip33ce.jpg[/img]

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Re: English Subtitles

Post by shminda » May 22nd, '06, 16:36

Soraya wrote:Does anyone know where I can find English subtitled DVD to It started with a kiss??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)
I don't know if there is anywhere you could find the English subtitles for the DVD version of ISWAK, but I retimed the first episode. I plan on doing them all, but it'll take some time since I have to download the episodes still, but I'll post them on here if you want.
Sorry if the timing is a bit off, the timing during the News Report portion is a bit off, and I used te subtitles found here on D-Addicts so thanks to the subbers who subbed this! =]
I also edited the subtitles a bit, especially the parts where I thought the phrasing sounded a bit iffy, so the parts I rewrote may not be the actual translation, but the idea is still there and all, and sorry if my rewriting is even worse then the first time. Other than that it was typical editing, spelling, spacing, all that stuff.
Oh and before I forget, thank you nanana. =] For telling us about the DVD-rips and answering my Q. You are just awesome!
Here's the first episode subtitles for the DVD-rip version of ISWAK :
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.1 [DVD-Rip].srt
(55.43 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

celinee
Posts: 17
Joined: Dec 15th, '05, 20:00

Post by celinee » May 22nd, '06, 16:49

how do we use pdbox? :scratch:

User avatar
nanana_120
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:03

Post by nanana_120 » May 22nd, '06, 17:30

celinee wrote:how do we use pdbox? :scratch:
The same as clubbox

[img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2777/pdbox6hp.jpg[/img]

and other PDBox have ISWAK version DVDRip
http://my.pdbox.co.kr/filebox/iloveyou14


shminda :salut:
Thanks you so much for sub DVDRip-Version
You are just awesome!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
rickt
Posts: 171
Joined: Apr 24th, '06, 15:28

Post by rickt » May 23rd, '06, 07:16

just wondering if anyone will upload the DVD rip version to d-addicts tracker? that'll be very helpful! :)

User avatar
Hanjae
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 134
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54
Contact:

Post by Hanjae » May 23rd, '06, 08:30

Ooh, thanks for the subs to the first DVDrip episode, shminda! I'm glad you're planning to redo the subs XD It would be nice to burn off the DVD version instead of the TVrip for quality reasons.

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » May 24th, '06, 05:25

Here are the subtitles for the 2nd epsiode subtitles for the DVD-Rip Version of ISWAK.

I was just wondering, since I'm new at this and I'm only doing this because I wanted to do something nice for the D-Addicts community, is it really okay for me to retime these subs and all? I just messaged someone who helped with the subbing for the TV-Rip version, when s/he responds and says s/he doesn't approve of it, I'll delete these posts, sorry to say, but if s/he allows, I'll continue. I was also curious would you guys prefer it if I posted the sub updates here or on the actual subtitle page for it?

Again sorry if the timing is a bit off, just tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Episode 3 and on will take longer because that's when they start cutting up the episodes in between and all so I'll have to start merging and splitting up subtitle files. So bear with me please. =]
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.2 [DVD-Rip].srt
(47.77 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

User avatar
love_crisis
Posts: 67
Joined: Dec 2nd, '05, 11:16
Location: Joe-Cheng.com
Contact:

Post by love_crisis » May 24th, '06, 05:59

Owwwww..............thanks a lot for ISWAK CB, I really love it.

asprikitik
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 30th, '06, 02:28
Contact:

Post by asprikitik » May 24th, '06, 06:07

wow this series is really funny. i like it

User avatar
msmandy
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 1st, '05, 18:46
Location: somewhere in Europe:P

Post by msmandy » May 24th, '06, 06:36

shminda wrote:Here are the subtitles for the 2nd epsiode subtitles for the DVD-Rip Version of ISWAK.

I was just wondering, since I'm new at this and I'm only doing this because I wanted to do something nice for the D-Addicts community, is it really okay for me to retime these subs and all? I just messaged someone who helped with the subbing for the TV-Rip version, when s/he responds and says s/he doesn't approve of it, I'll delete these posts, sorry to say, but if s/he allows, I'll continue. I was also curious would you guys prefer it if I posted the sub updates here or on the actual subtitle page for it?

Again sorry if the timing is a bit off, just tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Episode 3 and on will take longer because that's when they start cutting up the episodes in between and all so I'll have to start merging and splitting up subtitle files. So bear with me please. =]

thanks for the sub! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » May 25th, '06, 05:57

It Started with A Kiss
This is the High Quality version with English Hardsubbed by me.

Credits
Translators: fufu scstyle Kumaxell xhidex33 cupids Aestas innerouter2000 tlina069 xhidex33 furelise
Extra translators: fufu tianj tlina069
QC: innerouter 2000 sweetsweet ivywen
Original timers: fufu sweetsweet innerouter2000
Encoder/Retimer: Gi-Ma-Mi

Since Gi-Ma-Mi is also retiming and all that stuff for the DVD-Rip version of ISWAK, I decided not to do it anymore since I think it'll be useless to have 2 people doing practically the same thing. I'm pretty sure you can ask Gi-Ma-Mi for the soft subs if you already have the avis downloaded and all. I'm sorry for this inconvience, I would of gladly continue, but I'll feel horrible for doing something someone else is doing too, but if you'd still like the soft subs, you can PM me and tell me and each time I'm done, I can find a way to give it to you. Sorry again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest