[TwDrama] Silence (CTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
ohitstefunnie

Post by ohitstefunnie » May 25th, '06, 03:36

Zaizai looks so cute in the first episode! I'm loving it!! :wub: Can't wait for episode 2!!

Oh. And I have the ending song of "Silence". It's not a very good version, but it'll do until a nicer version comes out!! :-)

Here it is for those who wants it! Download it while you can! It only last for seven days!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... E93D068BBE

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 25th, '06, 03:54

is there anyone interested in subbing this series? i would totally help as a timer that is.

i haven't dl the raw yet caoz i'm not sure when the subs come out what version it is..

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fufu » May 25th, '06, 05:59

milleu87 wrote:is there anyone interested in subbing this series? i would totally help as a timer that is.
yep, there is: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34363.htm
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » May 25th, '06, 06:28

really? thank you for the updates. i must have miss that topic. been waiting for it

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » May 28th, '06, 08:09

I am glad i gave this serie or at least episode 1 a try. it was a very entertaining 1 hour and some odd minutes. it was a lot of cheese in the first 20 minutes but then afterwards, it was all light hearted fun. Don't know if the mood will stay this way, most likely not. the korean girl has a lot of energy in the show. i like her already. there are all these hong kong stars in it too and i am more than glad to see a few familiar faces, like the uncle. he used to be in a lot of old-schooled movies. anyways, i gave episode 1 thumbs up.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » May 29th, '06, 07:50

Ep2 Already out guys :w00t: cant wait till it finish downloading ><
IF U R SILENCE/SHEN QING MI MA FANS AND DO HAVE FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT DON''''T 4GET TO ADD SILENCE...SHOW UR SUPPORT!!
shenqingmimaseries@yahoo.com

ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ryce » May 30th, '06, 15:53

Only 365 days to live...... :cry: I don't feel like watching anymore.. Looks like it may be a tearjerker ending huh... :-(

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » May 30th, '06, 15:59

wah! its out already?!?!?! I need to download the first episode right now! XD...but after hearing whats it going to be about it already makes me sad.... :cry:
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ryce » Jun 12th, '06, 15:54

Not much activity here... It's episode four already!! No discussion going on???

LauLau

Post by LauLau » Jun 12th, '06, 16:07

Seems that everybody's afraid to watch a dying Zai Zai. :cry:
For my part, I'm waiting impatiently for the subs. I don't want to miss it !

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 27th, '06, 16:08

I watched tp episode 5 ^___^ its great so far.
I believe the ending is not set to stone yet. =) i read from somewhere that there are 2 endings.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Jun 29th, '06, 06:31

oh man I barely watched the first episode and I'm hooked...too bad I don't understand chinese *sign* have to wait for the subs but it's worth the wait :D

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 29th, '06, 06:36

don't want to dl the raws since the sub isn't out yet. if i dl it i might be tempted to watch it without subtitle.

atchoum

silence OST

Post by atchoum » Jun 29th, '06, 10:28

does someone know where i can dl this OST?

Annae

Post by Annae » Jul 11th, '06, 23:06

Silence EP 1.wmv (english hardsubbed) its in http://clubbox.co.kr/drm4u
currently watching: ... Goong :dance: :clap: :thumright: FIGHTING!!
thanks Ruroshin, mods and seeders for just a GREAT site!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

bumena

Post by bumena » Jul 13th, '06, 02:38

Annae wrote:Silence EP 1.wmv (english hardsubbed) its in http://clubbox.co.kr/drm4u
Oh..Thanks a lot :D

jekki2chipo

Thanks

Post by jekki2chipo » Jul 13th, '06, 16:59

Thanks for uploading the drama. I've been waiting for the subs for a while.

Finally get to watch it.

Vic is so hot. I like Andy too, well actually like like Kingone more, but he's not the main lead, it's okay. he's still hot.

Thanks, looking forward to the next uploading.

jekki2chipo

Post by jekki2chipo » Jul 18th, '06, 17:30

I just finished esp 9 last night. Ahh, so sweet. I cried when Eun Hye saw Andy kissed the girl and she ran out into the night crying. and she calls Vic and he's like who's this. She taps on the phone and he knows it's her. And them hugging in the rain that was hot.

Vic does make a better couple with Eun Hye (no offense to Barbie fans).
There's sparks flying, even without words being spoken. So hot.

I really like Vic in this series, maybe because I'm a fan of Eun Hye, and not Barbie (for some reasons her acting doesn't appeal to me, maybe because I'm not into those too innocent roles and i can really kick your ass girls).

One thing I was laughing about was the beginning of esp 9 was when Vic was chasing Eun Hye after they kissed, I was like didn't they kiss at night (end of esp 8) and bang it's daylight, whoa he must've been chasing her all night or something. Script director's fault for not making sure everything was in order. Also the part where Vic fell into the lake, and he gets pulled out right, but his suit is only wet in the front and not the back. Hey maybe the suit is water resistent. Who knows.

My favorite part would have to when Eun Hye was taping the phone number Andy hid from her, and Vic was looking at her. For some reason I think he has a feeling he knows Eun Hye is the young girl from his past. That scene was so romantic and sweet because they were telling each other their feelings (my mandarin skills are limited, so if i'm wrong please feel free to correct).

One thing I really hate about this series, it's airing too SLOW. I mean I have to wait a whole week just for about 90 mins, then you subtract 10 for previews and all, so technically only 80 mins. Dang it.

So 30 esp, umm we got about 21 more to go, that's like till the end of the year. Dang it.

I can't wait till the next esp.

renney_lim

Post by renney_lim » Jul 19th, '06, 06:34

jekki2chipo wrote:I just finished esp 9 last night. Ahh, so sweet. I cried when Eun Hye saw Andy kissed the girl and she ran out into the night crying. and she calls Vic and he's like who's this. She taps on the phone and he knows it's her. And them hugging in the rain that was hot.

Vic does make a better couple with Eun Hye (no offense to Barbie fans).
There's sparks flying, even without words being spoken. So hot.

I really like Vic in this series, maybe because I'm a fan of Eun Hye, and not Barbie (for some reasons her acting doesn't appeal to me, maybe because I'm not into those too innocent roles and i can really kick your ass girls).

One thing I was laughing about was the beginning of esp 9 was when Vic was chasing Eun Hye after they kissed, I was like didn't they kiss at night (end of esp 8) and bang it's daylight, whoa he must've been chasing her all night or something. Script director's fault for not making sure everything was in order. Also the part where Vic fell into the lake, and he gets pulled out right, but his suit is only wet in the front and not the back. Hey maybe the suit is water resistent. Who knows.

My favorite part would have to when Eun Hye was taping the phone number Andy hid from her, and Vic was looking at her. For some reason I think he has a feeling he knows Eun Hye is the young girl from his past. That scene was so romantic and sweet because they were telling each other their feelings (my mandarin skills are limited, so if i'm wrong please feel free to correct).

One thing I really hate about this series, it's airing too SLOW. I mean I have to wait a whole week just for about 90 mins, then you subtract 10 for previews and all, so technically only 80 mins. Dang it.

So 30 esp, umm we got about 21 more to go, that's like till the end of the year. Dang it.

I can't wait till the next esp.
Yeah..i agree with u..i feel vic have more chemistry with eun hye than da s.. (this is just my opinion )... :lol

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 17th, '06, 21:28

I love and worship Silence. I just can't get enough of it. ^^;

@ jekki2chipo, Haha, I looooove ep. 9 too~ XD Yes, the cell phone in the rain thing was too cute for words~

Vic and Eun Hye look good together. XD I dislike (to put it lightly) Barbie. x.x Really really don't like her...

Ah, watched up to ep. 13. XD Haha, this shows how much I like it... This is the ONLY series up to date where I was willing to watch the raws to see what's going on. XDD But it's so totally worth it~ And I'm so glad that this got subbed. I can understand what Eun Hye is trying to say then... (I understand basic Chinese and can even speak it somewhat but I absolutely cannot read anything past my own name and simple words like 'me' and whatnot. )

I recommend everyone to watch this. XD

sweetbabigrl

Post by sweetbabigrl » Aug 22nd, '06, 06:50

where can i download eps 2?

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Aug 23rd, '06, 03:45

sweetbabigrl wrote:where can i download eps 2?
do you mean the hardsubbed version? you can get it when it's out lol..which is when SUBlimes releases it..anyway, you can get it through torrent in this site..just click on torrent and search for Silence and it should be there...

anyway i subbed some scenes of ep. 14 of slience for the icefish version, just want to post it here just in case any die hard fans want to understand some parts of ep. 14..

originally posted at soompi:

For those who are interested in Ep. 14's English translation
I asked for Rainy's permission and I used her translations for all the scenes I requested for episode 14.

Here is the English soft sub file for Silence Ep. 14 Icefish's version.
Silence Ep. 14 English soft subs

Notice that the translation/timing starts at around
25 mins to 35 mins & starts again at 42 mins to 49 mins.

Just so you know, I only timed the scenes between WY & ZJ and scenes between WY & SS...have fun with the subs!!!

I was thinking of doing a hardsubbed version, but I don't know how and it's too time consuming, so yeah, I just go with the soft subs...I guess it helps those who want to understand this episode more.

Thanks so much, rainy for allowing me to use the translation and allowing me to edit the translation. <33333333 Hope you understand our subbing..^^

sweetbabigrl

Post by sweetbabigrl » Aug 23rd, '06, 06:49

oh no i meant like episode not hardsubbed liek just episode 2
i looked for it on the torrent but it isnt there only episode 5

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Aug 23rd, '06, 07:13

sweetbabigrl wrote:oh no i meant like episode not hardsubbed liek just episode 2
i looked for it on the torrent but it isnt there only episode 5
you can go here for all episodes uploaded by ally

http://dream-again.50webs.com/

actually, only 13 episodes in arisa version, guess you can go and find ep. 14 which is the recent on here...or go to http://bt.icefish.org and search for it

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Aug 23rd, '06, 17:17

Does someone know how many episodes there will be?

sweetbabigrl

Post by sweetbabigrl » Aug 23rd, '06, 19:58

thanks a lot

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Aug 23rd, '06, 20:12

Ceciel wrote:Does someone know how many episodes there will be?

it'll end in Taiwan on Sept. 24

it's 28 episodes for dvds version...it'll be released on sept. 25 in yesasia if you're planning to purchase it

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Aug 28th, '06, 02:01

sunshine4ever wrote:
sweetbabigrl wrote:where can i download eps 2?
do you mean the hardsubbed version? you can get it when it's out lol..which is when SUBlimes releases it..anyway, you can get it through torrent in this site..just click on torrent and search for Silence and it should be there...

anyway i subbed some scenes of ep. 14 of slience for the icefish version, just want to post it here just in case any die hard fans want to understand some parts of ep. 14..

originally posted at soompi:

For those who are interested in Ep. 14's English translation
I asked for Rainy's permission and I used her translations for all the scenes I requested for episode 14.

Here is the English soft sub file for Silence Ep. 14 Icefish's version.
Silence Ep. 14 English soft subs

Notice that the translation/timing starts at around
25 mins to 35 mins & starts again at 42 mins to 49 mins.

Just so you know, I only timed the scenes between WY & ZJ and scenes between WY & SS...have fun with the subs!!!

I was thinking of doing a hardsubbed version, but I don't know how and it's too time consuming, so yeah, I just go with the soft subs...I guess it helps those who want to understand this episode more.

Thanks so much, rainy for allowing me to use the translation and allowing me to edit the translation. <33333333 Hope you understand our subbing..^^
omg... I worship you, sunshine. I really do. XD *runs off to watch ep. 14 w/ subs*

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 3rd, '06, 11:20

You guys know where can I download OST of this drama? I love it so much

elsiey

Post by elsiey » Sep 3rd, '06, 22:50

... Now... Where did I get the OST again? Ah yess~!! http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/ XD I really ah-dore the OST~ XD
Following: Sapuri - Taiyou no Uta - Smiling Pasta - Silence - Vineyard Man

Fave: Nobuta wo Produce - Bad Family - Silence

Watching: Exhibitions of Firework

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 3rd, '06, 23:07

cheers!!! so lovely songs

ingiejr

Post by ingiejr » Sep 14th, '06, 21:05

i'm not 100% understanding chinese so i desperately need to watch it w/ subtitles. i notice that ydy and arisa version have different file size. does this mean the arisa version cut off some scenes so the size is smaller than ydy?
and if i download ydy version and try to use softsub by RPSUBS, will the subtitle will be lost in translation in some scenes? can anyone help me on this? i dont wanna waste my time downloading ydy if it's not working w/ the subs. (even though downloading ydy is much faster than arisa)
thanks so much.

kujahleague

Post by kujahleague » Sep 14th, '06, 21:24

suggest you go watch it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 7880602520 it has the very up to date chapter now

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Sep 16th, '06, 15:46

Is eps 17 already out?

hkgirl

Post by hkgirl » Sep 16th, '06, 15:50

Yes but not with subs.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 16th, '06, 15:56

ingiejr wrote:i'm not 100% understanding chinese so i desperately need to watch it w/ subtitles. i notice that ydy and arisa version have different file size. does this mean the arisa version cut off some scenes so the size is smaller than ydy?
and if i download ydy version and try to use softsub by RPSUBS, will the subtitle will be lost in translation in some scenes? can anyone help me on this? i dont wanna waste my time downloading ydy if it's not working w/ the subs. (even though downloading ydy is much faster than arisa)
thanks so much.
i'm not watching the show, so i don't know if any scenes are cut. however, i can tell you that for most chinese dramas, YDY has very good video and audio quality. however, for this drama, at least, both subbing teams seem to be going with the arisa rips, indicating that there is something better about them.

and as for using subs made for one version to another version, in general, for tv-rips, that will be very hard to do. mainly because there are commercials that get cut out, and each group will cut them out differently, so it will be tough to retime the subs around the commercial breaks. you could do it if you really were meticulous, but it's up to you.

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Sep 16th, '06, 15:57

Can someone tell me where I can find eps 17 because I couldn't find it at d-addicts, ydy and icefish

violeen

Post by violeen » Sep 20th, '06, 03:48

Hi all,i m new here....very noob !!!
Can anyone b so kind to assist me in downloading SILENCE as its my 1st downloading drama and how do u download torrent ?

Please help ! Thanks !

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 20th, '06, 07:17

violeen wrote:Hi all,i m new here....very noob !!!
Can anyone b so kind to assist me in downloading SILENCE as its my 1st downloading drama and how do u download torrent ?

Please help ! Thanks !
please read the FAQ. you will need a bittorrent (BT) client in order to use torrents.

miga

Post by miga » Sep 20th, '06, 07:33

habukie wrote:

Please help ! Thanks !
please read the FAQ. you will need a bittorrent (BT) client in order to use torrents.
Or you could go to this page: http://dream-again.50webs.com/

Credits to Ally (':thumright:')

miga

Post by miga » Sep 25th, '06, 04:52

miga wrote:
habukie wrote:

Please help ! Thanks !
Or you could go to this page: http://dream-again.50webs.com/

Credits to Ally (':thumright:')
Or you may go to the following page: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35540_0.htm
for subs and downloads, etc......

three-bears

Post by three-bears » Sep 30th, '06, 09:48

I love this drama. It is well acted, at least so far. I'm only up to ep 12. I read online that it was suppose to end on the 24th of sept, has that occured? Will there be a 2nd season? Did he really die? If someone has seen the end, can they let me know what happens? I hate sad shows. Life/reality is sad enough, when I watch shows I want to escape that harshness and be entertained. Movies/shows do that for me. That proves how much I love this drama. If I am willing to watch the raws and despite the fact that I know he only has a year to live, I still watch with the hope that there is still a chance for him to be cured and live happily ever after. The only thing that I have a problem with is that Zhao ShenShen lost her father and mother. And now her lover? That would leave her with nothing. I'm hoping that there is a twist in the end, cuz that is too much loss for one character to take.

charlene84

Post by charlene84 » Sep 30th, '06, 10:48

I realised something after watching the last Silence Ep18-20.rmvb.. Did you know that for that episode, the first 20 minutes was cut off?

I also downloaded IceFish version Ep 18. And it is a more complete version compared to Ep18-20 combined together!!

fionafan79

Post by fionafan79 » Oct 5th, '06, 05:28

Ceciel wrote:Can someone tell me where I can find eps 17 because I couldn't find it at d-addicts, ydy and icefish
Silence Raw + English Subs for Episodes 1-17:

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... lence.html

03stsin

Post by 03stsin » Oct 8th, '06, 18:25

where can i find 17-end?

fionafan79

Post by fionafan79 » Nov 1st, '06, 06:20

03stsin wrote:where can i find 17-end?
On the same site, with subs till Ep 18. I'm re-timing Episode 19 at the moment :p

If anyone needs the subs for Episode 18-20 DVDrip, let me know.

-CCC-

Happygirl

Post by Happygirl » Nov 4th, '06, 23:13

fionafan79 wrote:
On the same site, with subs till Ep 18. I'm re-timing Episode 19 at the moment :p

-CCC-
Yes, please! Can I have the sub for Ep.18-20. I'm up to Ep.18 but without the sub I can't understand what they are saying. Please help us. :-(

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Nov 8th, '06, 04:42

fionafan79 wrote:

-CCC-
Yes for me as well! Btw I've been to your site and because of that I've been able to enjoy so many movies and dramas, just wanted to say thanks. Keep up the great job of uploading! =)

dekdoi

Post by dekdoi » Nov 10th, '06, 03:29

fionafan79 wrote:

-CCC-
Yes , Please

fionafan79

Silence Ep 18-19 Subs

Post by fionafan79 » Nov 11th, '06, 13:00

For those who has requested for subs 18-19, please check your pm :p

Happygirl

Re: Silence Ep 18-19 Subs

Post by Happygirl » Nov 11th, '06, 21:40

fionafan79 wrote:For those who has requested for subs 18-19, please check your pm :p
Thank you so much :cheers:

Lipsofpoison
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Lipsofpoison » Nov 11th, '06, 21:54

Could I also get the subtitles please? I can't wait to finish this drama, it's so addicting. ^_^

a_petite_azn

Re: Silence Ep 18-19 Subs

Post by a_petite_azn » Nov 12th, '06, 17:02

fionafan79 wrote:For those who has requested for subs 18-19, please check your pm :p
OMG you're awesome! Thanks a lot!

fionafan79

Silence Ep 20 Subs

Post by fionafan79 » Nov 15th, '06, 07:03

For those who have previously pm-ed me, just a quick note to update you guys that I've just uploaded the re-timed subs for Ep 20 Final on my site (click click signature).

Cheers!

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Nov 15th, '06, 09:09

Can anyone tell me the endng of this series? Please!

arabian

Post by arabian » Nov 16th, '06, 08:38

I love this drama so much specially VIC..
It's my first taiwanese drama to watch it..
But the ending was very sad..
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

vinylgrrl

Post by vinylgrrl » Jan 14th, '07, 06:16

I just found out that subLimes has dropped Silence from their project list. They were hardsubbing the Arisia DVDrips and posting them here as .avi files.

I'm on a Mac, so using sub files with .rmvb files doesn't work for me at all. Does anyone know if another subbing groups is planning to pick up where subLimes left off? They were doing a really great job....

Thanks!....I really love this series!

eegybur

Post by eegybur » Jan 17th, '07, 16:03

nikichiam wrote:Can anyone tell me the endng of this series? Please!
Yeah I'm not done with the series, but I watched the last episode already because I skipped around on watching the episodes.
The character that Vic plays Qi Wei Yi dies at the end of cancer. It is so sad.... :cry: By the last episode, Zhou Shen Shen has already found out he is her childhood love and is very sad. But she goes on with life, knowing that Qi Wei Yi is watching over her on the lucky star. I personally didn't like the ending, mainly cause Vic dies and the ending came too fast....

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Jan 18th, '07, 03:30

I am falling in love with this series. Whatever the ending is, sad or happy, I am just happy to watch the strong chemistry of VIC and the korean actress with the romantic storyline.

pinklilo124

Post by pinklilo124 » Apr 12th, '07, 14:58

So sad For the ending of this series ,i just watch the first episode and think Vic and Park Eun Hee so cute .

saby

Post by saby » Jul 16th, '07, 19:36

I hate the ending soo much........ grrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate it

it made my cry like a baby.... gosh I hate being soo emotional... I kept telling myself "its just a drama he is not really dying" but still couldnt help myself.... at the end I needed a towel to wipe my tears cuz handkerchiefs werent enough :pale:

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Jul 23rd, '07, 17:03

Just finished the series 10 minutes ago. didn't like it much, i find it too predictive. Have to fast forward quite a few times to get to the last episode lol. Ending was good though, I would've hate it if he somehow got cured and live on. Would've ruin the tension they're were building up. Ah well, thast just my opinion, but i felt like i wasted my time.

I love MG though..

AnbuItachi

Post by AnbuItachi » Aug 8th, '07, 14:58

the series was okay, i didn't like the first episode but the last episode was really good. one of the best endings ive seen.

kiwi_chic

Post by kiwi_chic » Aug 14th, '07, 21:56

i LOVED this series
i found it really touching and yes good ending and i cried like hell
i have a really big personal connection to this story which mightve made me appreciate it more but it doesnt make the drama seem any better to me than it would to others... the only problem is it makes me hesitate to recommend it to ppl who know me
and the ost has really good songs in it

ECENTERPRISE

Post by ECENTERPRISE » Aug 15th, '07, 11:05

This is the only sad drama that I want to watch all over again......
Though it's a sad ending, I still like the ending... it's so realistic.....
I also love Vic's acting there...it's superb

saby

Post by saby » Aug 15th, '07, 11:07

ECENTERPRISE wrote:This is the only sad drama that I want to watch all over again......
Though it's a sad ending, I still like the ending... it's so realistic.....
I also love Vic's acting there...it's superb
I agree :mrgreen:

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:59

Ah...I cried so hard...I use sign language so it have touched me so deeply.

I wonder if those people knew that the sign for "anticipated" (one used to form lucky star as well) is the same sign for "I love you" in America Sign Language?

That's why that sign was the most beautiful sign from American's perspective.

I am so sad now...but he died smiling and that's what matters the most...it is still hard anyway.

choukawaii4eva

Post by choukawaii4eva » Sep 3rd, '07, 17:09

same here... i didn't like the ending because Wei Yi dies. i don't like sad endings like that because, i don't know, it just ruins the ending, well, at least that's what i think. but it was a beautiful story line to begin with and the show was really touching. i luv vic zhou too!

smarty11223

Post by smarty11223 » Sep 22nd, '07, 01:25

it was really interesting...... but a mucho sad ending......

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Nov 14th, '07, 21:51

I loved this drama too! :D I loved the whole childhood background story, how they communicated using sign language, and the chemistry between them! I cried at the ending too but it was a good ending nonetheless.

iHeartSimon

Silence Taiwan Drama

Post by iHeartSimon » Mar 30th, '08, 11:58

im new at this but does anyone know where i can DL or watch silence taiwan drama in cantonese ? ive been looking for it everywhere but its all in mandarin and i really want it in cantonese please and thank you :-)
Attachments
Silence 深情密碼.JPG
Silence 深情密碼.JPG (235.67 KiB) Viewed 2468 times

simonsbabyxd

Post by simonsbabyxd » May 4th, '08, 20:57

does anyone know where to download this series in cantonese ? i dont understand mandarin :(

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 7th, '09, 07:19

^ That's not what they asked for...

ijim

Post by ijim » Apr 22nd, '09, 14:31

i love this series.. expecially eps. 12

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Sep 24th, '10, 19:04

Love it love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:
Both Park Eun Hye and Vic Zhou are amazing in it!!!!! :cheers: And such a lovely bittersweet story!!!! :w00t: :heart:
ImageImage