Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
BingXue

Post by BingXue » Aug 30th, '05, 23:31

Please can someone give me a good summery of what this drama is about. I heard that it is a awsome drama. So can someone give me a detail summary of this drama. and who act in it. Please!!!!!!!

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Aug 30th, '05, 23:33

auroragb wrote:which encode do you find to be generally better quality ... I've been a fairly loyal ydy user ... but they are not quite as reliable as before ... btw, sorry if this was asked before, anybody know how long this will be? TW drama nowadays seem to be of variable lengths :lol:
it's gonna be a total of 14 episodes. :)

almost overr...

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Aug 30th, '05, 23:38

innocentchica wrote:
auroragb wrote:which encode do you find to be generally better quality ... I've been a fairly loyal ydy user ... but they are not quite as reliable as before ... btw, sorry if this was asked before, anybody know how long this will be? TW drama nowadays seem to be of variable lengths :lol:
it's gonna be a total of 14 episodes. :)

almost overr...
I was wondering can you write me a summary of this drama for me. I really want to know what it is about. Thank you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :-) :-) :w00t: :w00t: :D :D

d0rrk

Post by d0rrk » Aug 31st, '05, 15:19

I absolutely adoreee this drama. Probably even more so than Meteor Garden, but it's been a while since I've seen Meteor Garden. Meh

wingli

Post by wingli » Sep 1st, '05, 11:06

actually i'm chinese but i speak canto , even with out the sub i can understand a little bit
but i still need sub for undersatnd completly ^^:p
i'm very gratful for the subber

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Sep 2nd, '05, 11:37

hehe, i know this is kinda off topic, but does anyone know where to get the manga scans of this series? The title's akuma de sourou.

i d/edl vol 1-4, and 11 from creidesca's clubbox, but i can't seem to find the rest..

:cry:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 5th, '05, 11:58

st_heaven wrote:hehe, i know this is kinda off topic, but does anyone know where to get the manga scans of this series? The title's akuma de sourou.

i d/edl vol 1-4, and 11 from creidesca's clubbox, but i can't seem to find the rest..

i uploaded the whole thing w/ songs and stuff.. you can find the torrent here

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 5th, '05, 15:26

lazybum

Post by lazybum » Sep 6th, '05, 19:45

haha would have figured that this light-hearted drama would keep me so entertained

gloria83

Post by gloria83 » Sep 6th, '05, 20:20

i was wondering if anyone knew of the program bs? where can i download that? thanks!!!

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 6th, '05, 23:12

P0KEY wrote:
st_heaven wrote:hehe, i know this is kinda off topic, but does anyone know where to get the manga scans of this series? The title's akuma de sourou.

i uploaded the whole thing w/ songs and stuff.. you can find the torrent here

hey you are right i been looking for a scan all over the net and can't find one. good point. hehe

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 6th, '05, 23:15

hey every one out there. I have a question. how do you find if a series need to be seed or not. i mean some of the download place often would say how many seed is there. but at this web it doesn't. And how do you use the clubbox. never heard of it until when i got here.

AngoOliise_LinDa

Post by AngoOliise_LinDa » Sep 6th, '05, 23:26

rainii is da bestiiesz

Chisaki

Post by Chisaki » Sep 7th, '05, 11:36

Thanks for episode 11! Whoa previews for episode 12 look very exciting :O

slf

Post by slf » Sep 8th, '05, 19:53

I'm really liking Devil Beside You too! Been a long time since I fell in love with a Taiwanese drama series.

I would really like to give props to the production team of this series for following the manga so closely. It made all the difference in allowing this series to become the success that it is, and avoiding the possible horror of MG2-style rubbish. =P

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 10th, '05, 04:42

Rainie Yang - "Rainie" Album feat. songs from Devil Beside You:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/ngs23

uriel9799

Devil Beside You VCD

Post by uriel9799 » Sep 10th, '05, 12:00

Can someone help me please? If ever you know of where or someone who's selling VCD of Devil Beside with English subtitle, kindly e-mail me at uriel9799@yahoo.com :cry:

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Sep 11th, '05, 07:17

I just found out that I have the eps of that serie subbed until ep 10... subs are external and the eps themselves are in .rm (250 mo though)....

How can I help ? I mean... I can send the srt files, but will they match the other kind of files (avi or mpg ?)

I also can create some torrent files... but ... I have a very slow upload bandwith and it will take ages......... if anyone has a Streamload account or a real good bandwidth in upload I can let someone downloaded them from my account... ??

Well... PM me in case :)

Kats

Myself

Post by Myself » Sep 11th, '05, 10:42

Hi,

I've been trying to download episode 7 down, but the torrent link doesn't work. Could you please help me. I would like to watch it very much!

Thanks in advance.

ashleyc

Post by ashleyc » Sep 11th, '05, 22:01

have episode 13 and 14 for BT donwload? plz post thank you

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 11th, '05, 22:15

ashleyc wrote:have episode 13 and 14 for BT donwload? plz post thank you
they haven`t come out yet; no one has seen them yet.

eternityxdream

Post by eternityxdream » Sep 11th, '05, 22:17

ashleyc wrote:have episode 13 and 14 for BT donwload? plz post thank you
---so far eps 12 just release today...u have to wait until next sunday to see eps 13---

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Sep 11th, '05, 22:22

oh i know! i have 11 eps of this so far but i need the rest can't wait for it to come all out!!!! :D it's GOOD!!!! so funni :D :P :P

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 12th, '05, 04:05

Devil Beside You EP 12 Icefish version
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/pcx33

Myself

Post by Myself » Sep 12th, '05, 07:04

Does anyone has Devil beside you episode 7? I really want to watch this one. Thanks in advance.

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Sep 12th, '05, 07:16

I have it but not in Bittorent file only in my SL account, PM me for more precision....

hum... I would like to know how clubbox works ? can anyone explain me ? (forgive me if I'm not in the correct forum for that question)

Thanx in advance !

Kats

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 12th, '05, 13:15

creidesca wrote:Rainie Yang - "Rainie" Album feat. songs from Devil Beside You:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/ngs23
WHAHAHA THANK YOU :wub: i`ve been listening for like hours XD

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Sep 12th, '05, 17:30

Yess !!!! Thanx a lot !!!! That's very nice of you !!! (especially since I understood how to use Clubbox !!! ;-) )

Kats

huongco

Post by huongco » Sep 13th, '05, 09:44

Yess !!!! Thanx a lot !!!! That's very nice of you ! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Sep 13th, '05, 23:35

now wer'e just impatiently waiting for the subs!!!!! lol it's SOOOOOOOO GOOD! it makes me wanna go there to stalk hiM

sel_norita85

Why I can watch DBY ep 12?? I only can hear the sound???

Post by sel_norita85 » Sep 14th, '05, 12:54

Pleasee help me. i dunno why i can watch DBY ep 12 :cry: ?? i only can hear the sound? :-( isn't it weird? anybody else have same problem as me???

connhodangghet

Post by connhodangghet » Sep 14th, '05, 14:50

thanks for sharing this movie

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 15th, '05, 01:17

The TW DVD set for Devil Beside You is available for pre-ordering at Yesasia...I already made my preorder.

LuvTvSeries

Post by LuvTvSeries » Sep 16th, '05, 02:52

today i was bored do i made this wallpaper.. and i wanted to share with everyone...

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 16th, '05, 03:06

LuvTvSeries wrote:today i was bored do i made this wallpaper.. and i wanted to share with everyone...

cute :-) thanks i`ll be using it.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 16th, '05, 23:12

Has anyone else been having problems downloading from ydy's tracker for episode 12? :-( I never had problems before but for some reason this time it won't connect.

ashleyc

Post by ashleyc » Sep 18th, '05, 00:38

anyone has the esp 13 and 14 for dl yet? if yes, plzz post for us to dl. thanks

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 19th, '05, 14:13

ashleyc wrote:anyone has the esp 13 and 14 for dl yet? if yes, plzz post for us to dl. thanks
Both are out, the torrents have alreayd been posted. :-)

MissCli

Post by MissCli » Sep 20th, '05, 23:25

what's the story about then? how come you guys know a lot of these movies.. is it that u guys live in asia or somewhere with a lot of asian ppl??? but thanks in advance. :)..

paragon

Post by paragon » Sep 21st, '05, 06:52

MissCli wrote:what's the story about then? how come you guys know a lot of these movies.. is it that u guys live in asia or somewhere with a lot of asian ppl??? but thanks in advance. :)..
You should try looking things up for yourself. For example, the D-addicts Wiki has an entry describing this drama, and it does a decent job of describing the early story.

I don't think that there are that many people who live in asia on this forum. They would most likely not need the English subtitles, and would have other options for getting their dramas. Actually, let me practice what I preach and do a search. If you look at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=694, you'll see that most of the people on these forums are from North America and Europe.

It's not that hard to learn about something if you have access to the internet. You don't need to know a lot of asian people to learn about asian things. You can simply go to a website like D-addicts which has a collection of people who appreciate dramas. As you read other people's discussions, and do your own Google searches, you'll start to learn things for yourself.

The bottom line is that we live in an age where vast amounts of knowledge are easily accessible...You don't need a magical asian person to tell you about everything; you just need to have the motivation and energy to look for yourself.

Katsandrya

Post by Katsandrya » Sep 21st, '05, 17:44

JadedAngel wrote:
ashleyc wrote:anyone has the esp 13 and 14 for dl yet? if yes, plzz post for us to dl. thanks
hem, sorry to look a bit stupid, but I can't find them on Torrent part of the site.... it stops at 12.... anyone can help me by telling where I can find the links ?

I would be very grateful !!!

thanx a lot in advance !

Kats

nvr2clich3

Post by nvr2clich3 » Sep 22nd, '05, 11:32

OMG, i havent watched this, but i like he jun xiang alot!! ahh.. hope its good :)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 22nd, '05, 20:04

Katsandrya wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
hem, sorry to look a bit stupid, but I can't find them on Torrent part of the site.... it stops at 12.... anyone can help me by telling where I can find the links ?

I would be very grateful !!!

thanx a lot in advance !

Kats
Check the link, there's icefish episode 13 and right under it where it says final episode, is ep 14. DevilBesideYou_torrents Check the link in Habukie's sig if you want the ydy version.

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Sep 22nd, '05, 22:27

is that icefish or only ydy so far?

de5tiny87

first few episodes

Post by de5tiny87 » Sep 23rd, '05, 02:32

hi, i'm new here =)
cant seem to find the first few episodes of this series. is it cos it's too old or shld i try at another time?

hee.. thankz!

n btw, wad's the difference between ydy and icefish's vers?

nickywfs

Post by nickywfs » Sep 23rd, '05, 15:44

does anyone know this drama-devil beside you got how many episodes?and where to download episode 1 til episode 8.i just found episode 9 onwards...thanks

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:53

Is there any other tracker that has Icefish's Devil Beside You episodes starting from the beginning? doinkies really doesn't want to resort to Clubbox and I want to see this drama because doinkies likes the original manga The Devil Does Exist (Akuma de Sourou).

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:49

Katsandrya wrote: hem, sorry to look a bit stupid, but I can't find them on Torrent part of the site.... it stops at 12.... anyone can help me by telling where I can find the links ?
Kats
nickywfs wrote:does anyone know this drama-devil beside you got how many episodes?and where to download episode 1 til episode 8.i just found episode 9 onwards...thanks
de5tiny87 wrote:hi, i'm new here =)
cant seem to find the first few episodes of this series. is it cos it's too old or shld i try at another time?

hee.. thankz!

n btw, wad's the difference between ydy and icefish's vers?
doink-chan wrote:Is there any other tracker that has Icefish's Devil Beside You episodes starting from the beginning? doinkies really doesn't want to resort to Clubbox and I want to see this drama because doinkies likes the original manga The Devil Does Exist (Akuma de Sourou).
Total 14 eps for Devil Beside You.
Icefish Version : http://bt.icefish.org , and copy and paste this 恶魔在身边 into search box and press enter
YDY Version: http://bt.ydy.com/ copy and paste this 惡魔在身邊 into search box and press enter
babigrl wrote:is that icefish or only ydy so far?
Have them both, icefish and ydy.
difference between ydy and icefish's : I found that ydy has better quality than icefish also iicefish tend to have some glitch (missing some scenes, no big deal though.. only like 5-7 lines of dialogue are missing)
Last edited by coffeebean on Sep 24th, '05, 07:17, edited 1 time in total.

nancylee

Devil Beside You

Post by nancylee » Sep 24th, '05, 00:28

Hi, everyone, I just recently joined today. I am from MN and a very big fan of Rainie Yang. By the way, does any one know when they will release the DVD version with English subtitles? I cannot wait to see it.

I have been trying to download some series from these links, but I cannot. Really wish I can download them.

Someone help me please? :D

de5tiny87

Post by de5tiny87 » Sep 24th, '05, 00:54

coffeebean, thnkz sooo much!!!! =)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 24th, '05, 05:29

@nancylee: i wouldn't hold out for english subtitles. very few taiwanese dramas are officially subtitled in english. yesasia has already released the DVD with just chinese subtitles. http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/p ... s/did-106/ read through the FAQ for more help on downloading. :wink:

@de5tiny87: if you want the YDY episodes, i'd recommend going through the link in my signature. it might take longer, but you'll find all the episodes that way.

@coffeebean: sorry for butting in, but unfortunately the naming convention at YDY was not standardized, so sometimes the traditional was used and sometimes the simplied was used. :-)

cookiesmakeharmony

Post by cookiesmakeharmony » Sep 24th, '05, 06:22

In episode 13, I cried my so mucht! It's so sad! I kinda don't like some of Ah Meng's responses when Yuan Yi talks to him though(when he's on the motercycle and Qi Yue and Qing Zi are next to him). It kinda seems like he doesn't really care.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but can someone make me banner for this drama? LIke those images with a animation box in it? If someone can help me, I would be really greatful! I ould have the animation part for you.

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Sep 24th, '05, 07:20

habukie wrote:@coffeebean: sorry for butting in, but unfortunately the naming convention at YDY was not standardized, so sometimes the traditional was used and sometimes the simplied was used. :-)
no big deal.. I was just trying to help :-)

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Sep 24th, '05, 16:55

Have icefish or YDY released the finale (Episode 14) yet? I saw a combined file of Ep. 13 and 14 in .wmv format on the D-addicts tracker, but was under the impression the finale won't be airing in Taiwan until Sunday. Anyone have any info?

hnguyen

devil beside you

Post by hnguyen » Sep 25th, '05, 02:53

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Devil beside you series with English Sub for sell. I have dial up so it will take me like a "LIFE TIME" to actually download this series and the English sub is not out until ????. I would like to purchase the files that is on ICEFISH or DYF episode 1-14 if someone could download it onto a disk and mail it to me because I cannot download this at all.

Please help a desperate soul who want to watch this series.

Thank you so much.

EMAIL: huongnguyenv@yahoo.com

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 25th, '05, 09:07

kitsune714 wrote:Have icefish or YDY released the finale (Episode 14) yet? I saw a combined file of Ep. 13 and 14 in .wmv format on the D-addicts tracker, but was under the impression the finale won't be airing in Taiwan until Sunday. Anyone have any info?
I don't think so. I've been checking ydy's site and its not out yet. It'll probably be up by Moday.

seashell

Post by seashell » Sep 25th, '05, 16:16

Ep 14 is out on ydy's site!

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Sep 25th, '05, 16:25

JadedAngel wrote:
kitsune714 wrote:Have icefish or YDY released the finale (Episode 14) yet? I saw a combined file of Ep. 13 and 14 in .wmv format on the D-addicts tracker, but was under the impression the finale won't be airing in Taiwan until Sunday. Anyone have any info?
I don't think so. I've been checking ydy's site and its not out yet. It'll probably be up by Moday.
Icefish version
http://bt.icefish.org/download.php?url= ... D6.torrent

YDY version
http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/Devil-14.rmvb.torrent

babigrl

Post by babigrl » Sep 25th, '05, 21:11

thank you! lol i thought icefish wasn't gonna come out anytime soon :(

nancylee

Devil Beside you

Post by nancylee » Sep 25th, '05, 21:54

I am dying to download the series for DBY. I see that most of the dramas can be download if you have clubbox. Is there an english clubbox version site where I can download it because the site that I have been looking at and trying to download is in another language that I cann :-( ot understand.

PLEASE HELP!

JadedAngel

Re: Devil Beside you

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 26th, '05, 19:11

nancylee wrote:I am dying to download the series for DBY. I see that most of the dramas can be download if you have clubbox. Is there an english clubbox version site where I can download it because the site that I have been looking at and trying to download is in another language that I cann :-( ot understand.

PLEASE HELP!
Try creidesca's clubbox....... http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 26th, '05, 19:14

Hey for all those who've been watching the ydy version of this, does anyone know what drama that commercial is of right before some fo the episodes, namely episode 13. It has Ariel Lam Yi Shen from Love Contract in it, and it looks similar to Devil Beside You with her holding out a letter to her crush or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about? :blink

EDIT: Nevermind, I searched, found my answer, and found that episode 1 of this, "It Started With a Kiss", can be found on here. I just hope that someone subs it! Because it looks cute! :lol

raygunpk

Post by raygunpk » Sep 27th, '05, 01:33

does anybody know the song sung by the guy? its not the intro song, its sort of a slow song they play inserted into the show

doilon

Post by doilon » Sep 27th, '05, 04:23

does anybody know where can i find DBY ost , especially Ai me

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 27th, '05, 05:49

doilon wrote:does anybody know where can i find DBY ost , especially Ai me
There is no OST for the show. The songs are split between Yida's album "Exclusisive Code" and Rainie's album "Ambiguous". You can get Rainie's album from creidesca's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca and Yida's album from mine: http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1

veyonce

Post by veyonce » Sep 29th, '05, 06:16

raygunpk wrote:does anybody know the song sung by the guy? its not the intro song, its sort of a slow song they play inserted into the show
Hi, the song is sung by Huang Yi Da, Yi Miao De An Wei.

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 3rd, '05, 00:18

HEY~..can someone upload this series or send me the clubbox please...THANK U!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 3rd, '05, 00:29

angelxtears wrote:HEY~..can someone upload this series or send me the clubbox please...THANK U!!
the reason that the torrents got removed in the first place is because they're from an off-site tracker. it wouldn't be very useful to replace them, as they'd just get removed again. click on the link in my signature. it'll take you to a link to the YDY episodes. at last check, still plenty of seeders for all the episodes. :-)

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:30

I'm vietnamese who can only read english. I click on the thing fo rdevil besides me and a site with alot fo chiense words pop up. And it said, it have chiense sub. I wouldn't understand.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 3rd, '05, 05:46

angelxtears wrote:I'm vietnamese who can only read english. I click on the thing fo rdevil besides me and a site with alot fo chiense words pop up. And it said, it have chiense sub. I wouldn't understand.
trust me, you're not the only one who can't read chinese. however, others manage to download from the site, so don't worry. and from your previous post, it seems like you can use clubbox, which is all in korean...so i know you can do this, too. :D

do you see the brown words to the left-middle of your screen? click on those to download the torrents. i've just checked and all the numbers are using "normal" numbers except for the first episode, which is the one on the bottom (so no surprise there... :-) ). just look for those numbers and you'll know which episode you're downloading.

oh, and as for the subtitles, as you're a newbie, i'll help you out there. :wink: go to the subtitle forum and you'll find the english subtitles in the Devil Beside You thread. read through the thread there to find out how to play the video along with the subtitles, if you don't already know how.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 3rd, '05, 17:44

Just started watching this...and I'm totally in love :wub:

(But it really is almost like a mix between MG and Mars like I suspected...! :P)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 3rd, '05, 22:22

I just thought I'd let all the DBY fans know that my clubbox is now featuring Rainie Yang's "Ai Mei" MV!
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/~oo99
Attachments
AiMei-01.jpg
AiMei-01.jpg (11.05 KiB) Viewed 3505 times

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 3rd, '05, 23:16

JadedAngel wrote:I just thought I'd let all the DBY fans know that my clubbox is now featuring Rainie Yang's "Ai Mei" MV!
ooh...thanks. i'm really in love with the songs from the show.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 3rd, '05, 23:36

habukie wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:I just thought I'd let all the DBY fans know that my clubbox is now featuring Rainie Yang's "Ai Mei" MV!
ooh...thanks. i'm really in love with the songs from the show.
Me too! I just hope I come across some more of the MVs but for now, that is the only one. 8)

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 7th, '05, 02:39

is there an ost for this series or something? If there is, please share. Btw can someone plesae recommend me some more good drama. I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH "DEVIL BESIDE YOU", all the CHARACTER ARE HOT and PRETTY!!! please recommend me some more.