[CDrama] Return Of The Condor Heroes (CCTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 1st, '06, 14:07

cannot wait for the vcd release.. :wub: :wub: :mrgreen:
already waiting for almost 1 year :goggle:
really excited when the vcd will be release on nxt monday :thumright:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 1st, '06, 21:12

skachild wrote:cannot wait for the vcd release.. :wub: :wub: :mrgreen:
already waiting for almost 1 year :goggle:
really excited when the vcd will be release on nxt monday :thumright:
me too. i would die if they delay it anymore even 1 day.

sunnyvn
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 7th, '06, 22:36
Location: San Diego, CA

ROCH mp3's

Post by sunnyvn » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:16

These are the mp3's that I extracted from all the MV's that I collected in d-addicts and elswhere. Hope u like it :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll. Check my sig.
Last edited by sunnyvn on Mar 2nd, '06, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Re: ROCH mp3's

Post by auroragb » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:17

sunnyvn wrote:These are the mp3's that I extracted from all the MV's that I collected in d-addicts and elswhere. Hope u like it :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll. Check my sig.
Hehe, you forgot to add your sig to this post :)
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

sunnyvn
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 7th, '06, 22:36
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: ROCH mp3's

Post by sunnyvn » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:26

auroragb wrote:
sunnyvn wrote:These are the mp3's that I extracted from all the MV's that I collected in d-addicts and elswhere. Hope u like it :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll. Check my sig.
Hehe, you forgot to add your sig to this post :)
Happy now? :P :P

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Re: ROCH mp3's

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 2nd, '06, 03:18

sunnyvn wrote:These are the mp3's that I extracted from all the MV's that I collected in d-addicts and elswhere. Hope u like it :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll. Check my sig.
thanks now i can upload them to my ipod. :lol


does anyone happen to have the OST for this series? if you do then please share it. thanks

camgackt
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 02:32

Post by camgackt » Mar 2nd, '06, 10:26

Hi.. after the episodes are released.. will anybody post the bittorrent links here?

AznEnigma69
Posts: 15
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 11:37

Post by AznEnigma69 » Mar 2nd, '06, 20:15

thankz sunnyvn for the ROCH mp3

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 2nd, '06, 21:46

camgackt wrote:Hi.. after the episodes are released.. will anybody post the bittorrent links here?
yes, and whats even better is that it will have Eng subs!!! :cheers:

gattaca1986
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 16th, '06, 22:35

Post by gattaca1986 » Mar 2nd, '06, 22:09

wow thx for the mp3's sunnyvn!!

they are very nice

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 3rd, '06, 00:01

sunnyvn, are the mp3 you posted up the OST for ROCH '06?

sunnyvn
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 7th, '06, 22:36
Location: San Diego, CA

Post by sunnyvn » Mar 3rd, '06, 01:52

of _the_fire_roots wrote:sunnyvn, are the mp3 you posted up the OST for ROCH '06?
Not all. Some are, others are not. I got them all mixed up and now I only recognize 3 songs that are actual OST's. Nevertheless, they all seem fit to the story, and I like them. :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8)

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 3rd, '06, 02:45

sunnyvn wrote:
of _the_fire_roots wrote:sunnyvn, are the mp3 you posted up the OST for ROCH '06?
Not all. Some are, others are not. I got them all mixed up and now I only recognize 3 songs that are actual OST's. Nevertheless, they all seem fit to the story, and I like them. :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8)
do you have the OST and Score? if yes, can you please share it? thanks


only 3 more days!!!!! :clap: :w000t:

User avatar
eighteen
Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 18th, '05, 12:18

Post by eighteen » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:46

The VCD release date: 8th March , 2006
Attachments
Snap2.jpg
Snap2.jpg (15.32 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
Last edited by eighteen on Mar 3rd, '06, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 3rd, '06, 04:57

eighteen wrote:The VCD release date: 8th March , 2006
eighteen like to kill our mood.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 3rd, '06, 22:55

crazylife123 wrote:
eighteen wrote:The VCD release date: 8th March , 2006
eighteen like to kill our mood.
everytime....thanks a lot eighteen.... you must really enjoy it.... you ruin our fun every single time. but its not your fault, its those fools that keep on delaying it!!!! :cussing: :argue: :cussing:

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 3rd, '06, 23:35

only thing we could do now is watch the little clips...*whew* glad to see lyf has improve a lot from her previous series.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 3rd, '06, 23:51

crazylife123 wrote:only thing we could do now is watch the little clips...*whew* glad to see lyf has improve a lot from her previous series.
she really has improved and i am glad to see it. i have around 1gig worth of MV and clips from ROCH, guess i'll just watch them again and continue reading the novel to pass time. :-(

you know crazylife....if your really really bored... you can always try and sub some of the clips, i can only understand about 40% of what they say. :cry:

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 3rd, '06, 23:59

of _the_fire_roots wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:only thing we could do now is watch the little clips...*whew* glad to see lyf has improve a lot from her previous series.
she really has improved and i am glad to see it. i have around 1gig worth of MV and clips from ROCH, guess i'll just watch them again and continue reading the novel to pass time. :-(

you know crazylife....if your really really bored... you can always try and sub some of the clips, i can only understand about 40% of what they say. :cry:
too much to sub right now...subbing 'love of may'...lyf's movie...will send it out in a couple of days.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 4th, '06, 00:48

crazylife123 wrote:
of _the_fire_roots wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:only thing we could do now is watch the little clips...*whew* glad to see lyf has improve a lot from her previous series.
she really has improved and i am glad to see it. i have around 1gig worth of MV and clips from ROCH, guess i'll just watch them again and continue reading the novel to pass time. :-(

you know crazylife....if your really really bored... you can always try and sub some of the clips, i can only understand about 40% of what they say. :cry:
too much to sub right now...subbing 'love of may'...lyf's movie...will send it out in a couple of days.
good enough for me. :cheers:

extraminion
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 10:36

Post by extraminion » Mar 4th, '06, 09:54

so this movie will out in 8 of march ?

btw thanks for the mp3

camgackt
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 02:32

Post by camgackt » Mar 4th, '06, 13:20

of _the_fire_roots wrote: yes, and whats even better is that it will have Eng subs!!! :cheers:
Oh~ Thanks for the info. Then what about the version without any subs?

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 4th, '06, 17:04

camgackt wrote:
of _the_fire_roots wrote: yes, and whats even better is that it will have Eng subs!!! :cheers:
Oh~ Thanks for the info. Then what about the version without any subs?
you mean the RAW version? i dont know about that. it might be softsubbed so that you can pick what you like.

fobulous
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 05:44

Post by fobulous » Mar 5th, '06, 05:50

I don't know if the questions I have have been asked before, but...

1) the release date for this series is Mar 8th, according to this forum. Yesasia.com has the release date as Mar. 24th. So which is right? If there is actually a place that put this series on sale at the earlier date, please show me the website. I'd like to get this series as soon as possible.

2) when the series comes out, usually how long would that take before it's subbed and uploaded onto here?

Thanks

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Mar 5th, '06, 09:21

for ROCH, to get subbed then uploaded might take a while, what i know is subbing a series can be very tiring and time consuming ... so it might take a while before we see ROCH subbed version

but the RAW version, im hoping we can dl it off this site in the next few weeks once someone get a hold of the DVD in the US (24th march release)

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 5th, '06, 19:27

New clip from assasin...i like the fight scene with xln and golden wheel monk.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W52 ... 4KSEY9ER4V

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 6th, '06, 00:22

fobulous wrote:I don't know if the questions I have have been asked before, but...

1) the release date for this series is Mar 8th, according to this forum. Yesasia.com has the release date as Mar. 24th. So which is right? If there is actually a place that put this series on sale at the earlier date, please show me the website. I'd like to get this series as soon as possible.

2) when the series comes out, usually how long would that take before it's subbed and uploaded onto here?

Thanks
March 8 is for the VCD, not sure about March 24. As for the second question, it wouldnt take that long for the sub to be up cause there are quite a few ppl interested in subbing it. Since there are many ppl it wouldnt be as tiresome.

User avatar
VietZeus
Posts: 59
Joined: May 13th, '05, 04:12
Location: California

Post by VietZeus » Mar 6th, '06, 01:49

crazylife123 wrote:New clip from assasin...i like the fight scene with xln and golden wheel monk.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W52 ... 4KSEY9ER4V
Uffff... That was some good acting from the male lead. However what disappointed me the most is Li Yu Fei; she was suppose to feel "moved" by his speech but her facial expression did not tell me that.

Well...not everybody is perfect she's very VERY pretty but from this preview it seems that I have to lower my expectation from her acting.

The fighting scenes gave me a chill, "Oh my god! don't hurt her you beast" I thought. The scenes are too dangerous for a beauty of her magnitude.

Overall the preview hasn't lessen my expectation of this remake. It gave me a better impression of the male lead and tells me not to expect too much from LYF since she was only 17 at the time.

fobulous
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 05:44

Post by fobulous » Mar 6th, '06, 03:35

of _the_fire_roots wrote:
fobulous wrote:I don't know if the questions I have have been asked before, but...

1) the release date for this series is Mar 8th, according to this forum. Yesasia.com has the release date as Mar. 24th. So which is right? If there is actually a place that put this series on sale at the earlier date, please show me the website. I'd like to get this series as soon as possible.

2) when the series comes out, usually how long would that take before it's subbed and uploaded onto here?

Thanks
March 8 is for the VCD, not sure about March 24. As for the second question, it wouldnt take that long for the sub to be up cause there are quite a few ppl interested in subbing it. Since there are many ppl it wouldnt be as tiresome.
The release date for the DVD is Mar. 24 according to Yesasia.com. But you mentioned VCD, where can I get this since it's set for an earlier release.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 6th, '06, 03:46

VietZeus wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:New clip from assasin...i like the fight scene with xln and golden wheel monk.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W52 ... 4KSEY9ER4V
Uffff... That was some good acting from the male lead. However what disappointed me the most is Li Yu Fei; she was suppose to feel "moved" by his speech but her facial expression did not tell me that.

Well...not everybody is perfect she's very VERY pretty but from this preview it seems that I have to lower my expectation from her acting.

The fighting scenes gave me a chill, "Oh my god! don't hurt her you beast" I thought. The scenes are too dangerous for a beauty of her magnitude.

Overall the preview hasn't lessen my expectation of this remake. It gave me a better impression of the male lead and tells me not to expect too much from LYF since she was only 17 at the time.
how many clips have you watched? if you are judging LYF just from this clip then you might want to reconsider. :lol

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 6th, '06, 03:56

VietZeus wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:New clip from assasin...i like the fight scene with xln and golden wheel monk.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W52 ... 4KSEY9ER4V
Uffff... That was some good acting from the male lead. However what disappointed me the most is Li Yu Fei; she was suppose to feel "moved" by his speech but her facial expression did not tell me that.

Well...not everybody is perfect she's very VERY pretty but from this preview it seems that I have to lower my expectation from her acting.

The fighting scenes gave me a chill, "Oh my god! don't hurt her you beast" I thought. The scenes are too dangerous for a beauty of her magnitude.

Overall the preview hasn't lessen my expectation of this remake. It gave me a better impression of the male lead and tells me not to expect too much from LYF since she was only 17 at the time.
Umm...apparently...she was moved...you have to watch the whole clip...that was only part of the clip...you're the only one so far that thought LYF isn't doing a good job...everyone else think she's doing a good job... :whistling:

extraminion
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 10:36

Post by extraminion » Mar 6th, '06, 06:56

so this series
release on 8th of march or 24 of march ?

User avatar
clement
Posts: 19
Joined: Feb 10th, '06, 07:30

Post by clement » Mar 6th, '06, 06:57

the actual broadcast of the show , or the release of the dvd/vcd ?

fobulous
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 05:44

Post by fobulous » Mar 6th, '06, 07:30

extraminion wrote:so this series
release on 8th of march or 24 of march ?
I was confused too...according to this forum, the release is march 8. But on Yesasia.com, the release date is set for March 24. Here is the link to the site.

http://10.us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp ... 004145655/

If those of you who know where to get this series on March 8, please let me know cause i wanna get it fast!

LiarLiar
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 7th, '06, 23:10
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » Mar 6th, '06, 07:53

Ok, I'll answer the question. To the best of my knowledge, March 8 is the date of release for ROCH VCD/DVD in China, so if you not in China you have to wait to buy it. March 24 is the date of release for ROCH DVD in the US market, which is probably when most people can buy it. It is my understanding that none of the version is English sub (this is a guess through I could be wrong, but pretty sure it is right), so if you want English sub you have to wait for someone to sub it.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 6th, '06, 22:52

LiarLiar wrote:Ok, I'll answer the question. To the best of my knowledge, March 8 is the date of release for ROCH VCD/DVD in China, so if you not in China you have to wait to buy it. March 24 is the date of release for ROCH DVD in the US market, which is probably when most people can buy it. It is my understanding that none of the version is English sub (this is a guess through I could be wrong, but pretty sure it is right), so if you want English sub you have to wait for someone to sub it.
yea. LairLair pretty much said it all. I believe that it will be on the internet fairly soon after it is released in China and then there will be ppl that will sub it.

--ok. eighteen, i know you like to ruin our fun but its only 2 days left. dont post anything with the words, "delayed, set back, push back, moved" or anything of that nature....thanks in advance :P

Grapz
Posts: 23
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 23:07

Post by Grapz » Mar 6th, '06, 23:21

so the dvd comes out in the us market on march 24th, so how about the vcd?, wondering if its sooner, so i can rent that shizzle and then plannin to buy the dvd or maybe just wait tell the dvd lol

User avatar
chenwei
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 20:27
Location: East

Post by chenwei » Mar 7th, '06, 00:43

@crazylife,

finally a proper subbed Love of May then :)

the only sub I could find while back ago was subbed by babelfish or sommat....

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 7th, '06, 01:12

chenwei wrote:@crazylife,

finally a proper subbed Love of May then :)

the only sub I could find while back ago was subbed by babelfish or sommat....
is he finsihed with it yet? if its out where is it?

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 7th, '06, 03:16

chenwei wrote:@crazylife,

finally a proper subbed Love of May then :)

the only sub I could find while back ago was subbed by babelfish or sommat....
was it the engrish sub? that sub was so bad. still working on the sub...but will upload one of sub for one of roch's clips...it's shorter...LoL

User avatar
skachild
Posts: 628
Joined: Sep 5th, '05, 12:29
Contact:

Post by skachild » Mar 7th, '06, 06:58

need to wait untill 24 march(because im not from china) :cry: :cry:
hope there don delay it anymore :pale: :pale: :pale:

24 march is the release of the VCD/DVD rite...???
thats mean i need to wait untill early of april for the VCD/DVD to reach here...????
forget to mention... im from malaysia haha... :P :P
Image :w00t: :cheers:

User avatar
ballistic88
Posts: 49
Joined: Sep 11th, '05, 18:25
Location: Southern CAli, USA

Post by ballistic88 » Mar 7th, '06, 07:41

This is going to sound really weird, but when I was checking out YesAsia's release of ROCH 2006, I am having doubts about it since they're ONLY charging approx $60.00 for it. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't be complaining but considering what they usually charge for similar releases, i want to make sure that it is the COMPLETE DVD set wih all the episodes from beginning to end that I am purchasing. I guess I'm not all that patient either, since I won't be able to understand 99.9% of the dialogue... oh well, I'll probably buy it anyway. Does anyone know more information about this specific release? Any info would be much appreciated. Can't wait... for both RAW and Eng Subbed versions!! Thank you in advance!! :thumright:

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 7th, '06, 12:13

skachild wrote:need to wait untill 24 march(because im not from china) :cry: :cry:
hope there don delay it anymore :pale: :pale: :pale:

24 march is the release of the VCD/DVD rite...???
thats mean i need to wait untill early of april for the VCD/DVD to reach here...????
forget to mention... im from malaysia haha... :P :P
you know there may be ppl from d-addicts that are from China or can get it from China, and when they do hopefully they will post it on here and then ppl can sub it.

fobulous
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 05:44

Post by fobulous » Mar 8th, '06, 00:47

ballistic88 wrote:This is going to sound really weird, but when I was checking out YesAsia's release of ROCH 2006, I am having doubts about it since they're ONLY charging approx $60.00 for it. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't be complaining but considering what they usually charge for similar releases, i want to make sure that it is the COMPLETE DVD set wih all the episodes from beginning to end that I am purchasing. I guess I'm not all that patient either, since I won't be able to understand 99.9% of the dialogue... oh well, I'll probably buy it anyway. Does anyone know more information about this specific release? Any info would be much appreciated. Can't wait... for both RAW and Eng Subbed versions!! Thank you in advance!! :thumright:
As far as I'm concerned, I guess that's going to be their price ($48.99). I'm assuming also that it's the entire DVD set that they're selling since it says "Condor Heroes (1-41)(End)." I doubt that there is going to be subtitle in English for the DVDs though. Yesasia does say in the description of the product that there is only "traditional chinese" subtitle, nothing about English subtitle.

User avatar
LdyKlutzy
Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 00:47

Post by LdyKlutzy » Mar 8th, '06, 00:59

Aiyuh, if there were english subtitles then I would buy it on Yesasia. >.<

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 45
Joined: Aug 7th, '05, 00:50
Location: State Of divintY

Post by fengyun » Mar 8th, '06, 02:10

vcd is out today right??

wuji33
Posts: 26
Joined: May 19th, '05, 19:43
Contact:

Post by wuji33 » Mar 8th, '06, 02:16

that vcd is for ROCH which version? i heard the new one out on 2+ this month

bluenitesky
Posts: 22
Joined: Jan 20th, '06, 07:15

Post by bluenitesky » Mar 8th, '06, 02:22

my brother saw a clip of when she have HXM kinda confess to every1 about their relationship, he said she doesn't look very cold heart , wat do u guyz think

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 8th, '06, 02:36

all new clips and old are on ROCH '06 offical site:
www.cztv4.com/condor/main.asp
theres like 30 clips on there.

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 8th, '06, 02:43

Are there reports of rabid fans lining up around the video store waiting to get the first copy of ROCH06? :lol
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 340
Joined: Jan 24th, '04, 22:23
Location: ::Jiang Hu::

Post by Calcifer » Mar 8th, '06, 02:48

@auroragb: I wonder if this is one of the biggest series opening events ever in the history of Chinese tv entertainment. I know HZGG1 made huge waves, but I didn't know how hotly it was anticipated before it came out.

I wouldn't want to be a video store when all those people start their tidal wave rush...

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 8th, '06, 03:13

Here's one of ROCH's clips with English Subtitles.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQREGDZV

Translations by: *SweetAngel*
Timing/Editing by: crazylife123

You'll need real media player or media player classic to view this file. It's hardsub not softsub.

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 8th, '06, 04:05

crazylife123 wrote:Here's one of ROCH's clips with English Subtitles.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQREGDZV

Translations by: *SweetAngel*
Timing/Editing by: crazylife123

You'll need real media player or media player classic to view this file. It's hardsub not softsub.
thanks crazylife and sweetangel, downoading atm. i'll feeback when i finish. thanks again. :salut:

--edit--
that was awesome....cant wait til we get the first ep!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

User avatar
SPQQKY
Posts: 12
Joined: Oct 1st, '04, 01:15

Post by SPQQKY » Mar 8th, '06, 07:33

you can pre-order ROCH 2006 for march24,2006 release is only US$48.99 [~CDN$55.86]
on yesasia. Here is the link if you guy want it. http://10.us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp ... ?3HKLQZ2F+ can't wait to get a copy of the dvd ep 1-41.

extraminion
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 3rd, '06, 10:36

Post by extraminion » Mar 8th, '06, 09:31

thanks for the sub crazylife

so today they will release the series ?

any idea where i can get the raw ?

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 8th, '06, 16:46

Any word on anyone getting the disks? I have another bad feeling that eighteen will be giving us more bad news...

---

Today's news article still says "coming soon" :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/p/2006-03-08 ... 09816.html
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
chenwei
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 20:27
Location: East

Post by chenwei » Mar 8th, '06, 22:43

crazylife123 wrote:
chenwei wrote:@crazylife,

finally a proper subbed Love of May then :)

the only sub I could find while back ago was subbed by babelfish or sommat....
was it the engrish sub? that sub was so bad. still working on the sub...but will upload one of sub for one of roch's clips...it's shorter...LoL
aye, it was with that TFL version I believe. Please give me a msg when u complete that one because i still would like to finish watching LoveOfMay 8)

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Mar 8th, '06, 23:08

tigercool.com is selling the dvd/vcd for $22 or something. original price was $50...i can't read chinese. can someone go to the site and translate?? i dunno what im ordering lol

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 8th, '06, 23:55

vietbaboon wrote:tigercool.com is selling the dvd/vcd for $22 or something. original price was $50...i can't read chinese. can someone go to the site and translate?? i dunno what im ordering lol
they have it now? I checked yesterday and they did not , let me go see!!! :)

they are selling it for 44$ for the set
http://www.tigercool.com/mail/tc20060308sdxl.asp

edit: more info
The shipping date is 3/15
DVD edition pt1/2 7 disks, 24 eps
DVD edition pt2/27 disks, 24 eps

VCD edition pt2/2
VCD edition pt2/2

This is the Chinese mainland edition.

Funny thing is, there are 48 eps in this edition... Wonder what that means...
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 9th, '06, 03:24

i need to get my hands on this series ASAP!!!

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 9th, '06, 04:07

Anybody know why the chinese version is 48 eps?
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

fobulous
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 05:44

Post by fobulous » Mar 9th, '06, 04:16

maybe it's just because they break the series into more parts than the US version.

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 45
Joined: Aug 7th, '05, 00:50
Location: State Of divintY

Post by fengyun » Mar 9th, '06, 13:10

here's 1-24 torrent
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]


auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 9th, '06, 14:43

fengyun wrote:here's 1-24 torrent
it's probably the same as the one eighteen posted? http://d-addicts.net/torrents/Return%20 ... 29.torrent
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
fengyun
Posts: 45
Joined: Aug 7th, '05, 00:50
Location: State Of divintY

Post by fengyun » Mar 9th, '06, 15:11

yep think so 2
who's going 2 sub this serie??

wuji33
Posts: 26
Joined: May 19th, '05, 19:43
Contact:

Post by wuji33 » Mar 9th, '06, 15:37

this torrent is 2006?

User avatar
stormingblizzard
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 1st, '04, 16:22

Post by stormingblizzard » Mar 9th, '06, 18:25

Anyone thinking of uploading this series to youtube?

User avatar
chenwei
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 20:27
Location: East

Post by chenwei » Mar 9th, '06, 21:26

they are indeed the same torrent, and according to the URL it is indeed the '06 one

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 9th, '06, 22:32

i heard that they cut out lots of scenes from the first ep.. anyone watched it yet?

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Mar 9th, '06, 23:12

of _the_fire_roots wrote:i heard that they cut out lots of scenes from the first ep.. anyone watched it yet?
I'm more concerned about the diff between the US and the mainland DVD versions ... I wonder which will be more complete?

Anybody buying the US version in the NYC region? I bought the mainland version from tigercool.com. So am interested in swapping to see what the differences are ...
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 10th, '06, 01:04

auroragb wrote:
of _the_fire_roots wrote:i heard that they cut out lots of scenes from the first ep.. anyone watched it yet?
I'm more concerned about the diff between the US and the mainland DVD versions ... I wonder which will be more complete?

Anybody buying the US version in the NYC region? I bought the mainland version from tigercool.com. So am interested in swapping to see what the differences are ...
LoL, sooo many ppl are hyped up about this series... i shouldnt be talking cause i am too. :w000t:

wuji33
Posts: 26
Joined: May 19th, '05, 19:43
Contact:

Post by wuji33 » Mar 10th, '06, 01:14

i`ve gotten the 1st episode, and indeed it's 2006. havent watch it fully yet, just wondering has anyone know why i can`t convert this file into vcd/dvd. i can watch it using media classic but i couldn`t convert the file at all. it`s quite frustrating. the same goes to lethal weapons as well. hope anyone can help.tq

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 10th, '06, 02:27

I'll sub this series when we get better quality...no point in doing this right now...I dont want to waste my time and the translator.

a lot of scene are cut too...so i'm waiting for the dvd release. :roll

of _the_fire_roots
Posts: 134
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 03:52

Post by of _the_fire_roots » Mar 10th, '06, 03:01

crazylife123 wrote:I'll sub this series when we get better quality...no point in doing this right now...I dont want to waste my time and the translator.

a lot of scene are cut too...so i'm waiting for the dvd release. :roll
yea, i am just downloading this cause i am so impatient. :P

User avatar
crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 811
Joined: Apr 29th, '05, 23:42
Location: S. Cali

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 10th, '06, 03:09

have the 17 minute clip translated...will do the timing/editing tonite...i'll try to get the clip with sub out by tonite.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest