[CDrama] Return Of The Condor Heroes (CCTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Feb 11th, '09, 05:09

I just started rewatching this series and forgot how much I enjoyed it. I remember someone telling me it was based on the newest edition of the novel, which added several things. It's a very good series, and I look forward to rewatching it all the way through.

Kae

Post by Kae » Dec 27th, '10, 10:11

I was reading up on the trilogy especially ROCH then The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber because there was mention of it there. Anyway, I remember some posters who were discussing about Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu's descendants and then it was mentioned that Guo Xiang tried to find Yang Guo's whereabouts? The obvious place would be the tomb, right? So if Guo Xiang was looking then they did not live there anymore? Maybe they chose the condors cave or the one in Hidden Valley? Just wondering since their story ended with ROCH after all :)

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Dec 30th, '10, 07:17

Kae wrote:I was reading up on the trilogy especially ROCH then The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber because there was mention of it there. Anyway, I remember some posters who were discussing about Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu's descendants and then it was mentioned that Guo Xiang tried to find Yang Guo's whereabouts? The obvious place would be the tomb, right? So if Guo Xiang was looking then they did not live there anymore? Maybe they chose the condors cave or the one in Hidden Valley? Just wondering since their story ended with ROCH after all :)
Everything is speculation unless Jin Yong wishes to open this story again, which I really doubt. Why mess with an already perfect story. Some times, it's just better to leave everything to the imagination.