Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[TwDrama] 100% Senorita (SETTV/CTS, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
yergie

[TwDrama] 100% Senorita (SETTV/CTS, 2004)

Post by yergie » Jan 28th, '05, 22:23

has anyone see 100% Senorita starting the Joe Chan Qiao En, Penny Lin and Wallace!!!
I saw the preview..It's soo good.. I want to watch it soo bad..
:blink

Does anyone know where i could download this series.it's been out for a while now

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 29th, '05, 01:35

BTChina is your friend. :D

you won't be able to find it english subbed, but for the rmvb version just go to BTChina and type 千金百分百 in the search box. there are some bulk torrents that you can download that still have seeders.

the series is long and the story gets kinda silly towards the end, but overall it's pretty good. i loved wallace, but i didn't really like part of the ending... :glare: i won't spoil it for you, though.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 29th, '05, 02:02

Yeay...Wallace lovers! I never finished watching this series hopefully soon. But from what I've seen it has quite a story, kinda weird. It's definitely a must watch for Wallace! It's kinda funny how they make him so hero-ish but :roll I have to say Penny Lin isn't a bad actress.

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Jan 29th, '05, 02:06

I've watched this on vcds some time ago.
Love the beginning part of the story. then it gets all draggy as it goes on and now, I have forgotten abt the ending..
bt WALLACE is an eye-candy. :P

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jan 29th, '05, 02:40

yeh i agree it get draggy at the end but overall it's pretty good esp the beginning episodes!!funny indeed

karenly

Post by karenly » Jan 29th, '05, 18:35

will there ever be a english sub for this series?....i really want to watch it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by karenly on Jan 29th, '05, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

yergie

Post by yergie » Jan 29th, '05, 19:19

:P I have to look for one with subs..
My chinese isn't good. :crazy:

HELP!!!! :cry:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 29th, '05, 23:51

What kind of subs? From your comments I suppose you need english subs. Well, maybe one day someone will sub it for you all. But it may be unlikely since it is 40 episodes.

lilyella

Post by lilyella » Jan 30th, '05, 01:54

i like this series. i have the OST and the photobook of this series. wallace even came to my country just to promote this series. he and joe chen meet with some of their fans in one of the malls here.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 30th, '05, 03:22

You have the ost? Wanna share it? :P

Hmmm...didn't know the series had a photobook...must look for it now.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 30th, '05, 03:41

^^you can get the OST here: http://wallace.as-holic.com/
it contains the OSTs of several series, though i have only downloaded Wallace's song from 100% Senorita so i don't know if all the links are working.

karenly

Post by karenly » Jan 30th, '05, 03:51

Kai Lien wrote:What kind of subs? From your comments I suppose you need english subs. Well, maybe one day someone will sub it for you all. But it may be unlikely since it is 40 episodes.
GOD.. I HOPE!!...PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!!! :w00t:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 30th, '05, 03:59

habukie wrote:^^you can get the OST here: http://wallace.as-holic.com/
it contains the OSTs of several series, though i have only downloaded Wallace's song from 100% Senorita so i don't know if all the links are working.
I know. :P I'm just a sucker for hq and I want mp3's! I'm really looking for some good mp3s of zai xing ost too. :D

yergie

Post by yergie » Jan 30th, '05, 23:17

:unsure: YEAH. I need english subs..
:crazy:
I hope so one could make subs for it :w00t:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 31st, '05, 03:23

Kai Lien wrote:
I know. :P I'm just a sucker for hq and I want mp3's! I'm really looking for some good mp3s of zai xing ost too. :D
haha. well good luck. :-) for anyone else interested, the OSTs are mp3 (at least 100% Senorita) and 128k.

btw, have you seen Star? is it any good? i think that with wallace and chen yu fan it should be pretty good, but i've never seen it. :-(

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 31st, '05, 03:32

habukie wrote:
Kai Lien wrote:
haha. well good luck. :-) for anyone else interested, the OSTs are mp3 (at least 100% Senorita) and 128k.

btw, have you seen Star? is it any good? i think that with wallace and chen yu fan it should be pretty good, but i've never seen it. :-(
omg...you're right! They are mp3's! I dunno what I was looking at before. ^_^ ' Thanks! Nope, haven't seen Star. It doesn't look that great but I wanna see it too. :P

yergie

Post by yergie » Feb 1st, '05, 22:02

:cry: Does anyone one know where i could get the ep. summary!
I really wanna watch this..
I can't seem to find anything that's in english about this series except for a msn group.
I REALLY hope some day someone will make sub for this series

lilyella

Post by lilyella » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

habukie wrote:
Kai Lien wrote:

i was actually bored when i watched Star but i do have the OST though because Wallace has some tracks in that OST. :wub:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 22nd, '05, 19:00

Psst....I hear Pear's willing to sub this. I offered to help time and maybe sub but seeing as I am pretty busy with other stuff, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to help in anyway?
Anyways, I just forced myself to watch ep 5 + :P It indeed is catching my interest. Not to mention how much I enjoy watching Jason and Wallace. :wub: I really like Jason's character here. Very likeable! Penny is likeable too. I just don't know why they involve quite a lot of martial arts... :roll

yergie

Post by yergie » Feb 22nd, '05, 23:56

:D thanks a lot of letting me know Kai Lien!
I knew you'll love this series.ehhe.e :wub:

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Feb 25th, '05, 18:18

Kai Lien wrote:Psst....I hear Pear's willing to sub this. I offered to help time and maybe sub but seeing as I am pretty busy with other stuff, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to help in anyway?
Anyways, I just forced myself to watch ep 5 + :P It indeed is catching my interest. Not to mention how much I enjoy watching Jason and Wallace. :wub: I really like Jason's character here. Very likeable! Penny is likeable too. I just don't know why they involve quite a lot of martial arts... :roll
Dun force urself to watch this, the plot is actually pretty original. & WALLACE ...drool..
It's just that I notice tw dramas scriptwrite while the drama is airing, so they tend to drag on a bit esp if the drama is enjoying gd response... Top of Forbidden City is one classic eg.

I like Joe->the girl joe here, the real Fei Yang. she's better at crying scenes than penny. Penny can't really act in my opinion. oops.. another vase here :O

Anyway, this is going to be a long proj for all involved!

yergie

Post by yergie » Feb 26th, '05, 02:44

really..i think i'm the opp. of you..i like penny..her music and her acting..
esp. in at dolphin bay..really touching..

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Feb 26th, '05, 06:06

penny's music? she sings?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 26th, '05, 07:22

Yeah, penny sings not so well though. I didn't know she sang in dolphin bay. I like her better in 100% senorita. I just finished episode 18 its getting boring again...except when Wallace is in suits! I really can't stand how they make a big deal out of something so small. Why is Fei Yang so upset just because Wallace is busy and can't call her? Geez! I really dislike Peter Pan! :x And his gf. He is sooo icky. I don't even know why they let him act. I like Jason's character A LOT! I really wished he had a bigger part. Has anyone seen the second part, what is it called... in love with an beautiful eyebrow or something? Isn't that what its called in chinese...ha ha :lol

yergie

Post by yergie » Feb 26th, '05, 08:20

i like some of penny's song..others are just blab.. :unsure:

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Feb 26th, '05, 14:57

Kai Lien wrote:Yeah, penny sings not so well though. I didn't know she sang in dolphin bay. I like her better in 100% senorita. I just finished episode 18 its getting boring again...except when Wallace is in suits! I really can't stand how they make a big deal out of something so small. Why is Fei Yang so upset just because Wallace is busy and can't call her? Geez! I really dislike Peter Pan! :x And his gf. He is sooo icky. I don't even know why they let him act. I like Jason's character A LOT! I really wished he had a bigger part. Has anyone seen the second part, what is it called... in love with an beautiful eyebrow or something? Isn't that what its called in chinese...ha ha :lol
oh.. she sings.. she din release any albums right.. I'm outdated :glare:
Fei Yang was initially a real spoilt brat b4 in the first part of the show. So, its natural to get all upset over small matters.. rem the 1st epi? with the dad having to fly to Osaka?

Oh Kai Lien, u r fast! fm epi 5-18 in just 2days?

Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei... I wld translate it as In love with a beautiful chick. hahaa. I only watched epi 1 of that.. doesnt seem nice.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 26th, '05, 15:09

Kai Lien wrote:Yeah, penny sings not so well though. I didn't know she sang in dolphin bay. I like her better in 100% senorita. I just finished episode 18 its getting boring again...except when Wallace is in suits! I really can't stand how they make a big deal out of something so small. Why is Fei Yang so upset just because Wallace is busy and can't call her? Geez! I really dislike Peter Pan! :x And his gf. He is sooo icky. I don't even know why they let him act. I like Jason's character A LOT! I really wished he had a bigger part. Has anyone seen the second part, what is it called... in love with an beautiful eyebrow or something? Isn't that what its called in chinese...ha ha :lol
haha. Kai Lien, i think your chinese translating skills need a little more polish. in love with a beautiful eyebrow?!?! it's close, at least. :-) the actual title is "In Love with a Girl". i loved that series. jason and joe again! i was thinking about trying to translate the series since it's a short one, but i don't have much time, and i don't have the RAWS. but i'd definitely recommend watching if you're in need of a feel-good show. if you go to AsianFanatics, you'll see more about it in the thread i started.

as for 100% Senorita, it definitely drags in the middle. it's like they just couldn't let people live happily and had to add on all these minor complications every episode. i agree with you. i HATED that peter guy throughout the whole show. i don't want to give away anything, though, so i won't go into all of that. as for jason, i really do wish he would've had a bigger part. watch "In Love With A Girl" if you want to see Joe and Jason in the main roles together.

lilyella

Post by lilyella » Feb 26th, '05, 15:55

habukie wrote: haha. Kai Lien, i think your chinese translating skills need a little more polish. in love with a beautiful eyebrow?!?! it's close, at least. :-) the actual title is "In Love with a Girl". i loved that series. jason and joe again! i was thinking about trying to translate the series since it's a short one, but i don't have much time, and i don't have the RAWS. but i'd definitely recommend watching if you're in need of a feel-good show. if you go to AsianFanatics, you'll see more about it in the thread i started.

as for 100% Senorita, it definitely drags in the middle. it's like they just couldn't let people live happily and had to add on all these minor complications every episode. i agree with you. i HATED that peter guy throughout the whole show. i don't want to give away anything, though, so i won't go into all of that. as for jason, i really do wish he would've had a bigger part. watch "In Love With A Girl" if you want to see Joe and Jason in the main roles together.
yup! 100% senorita drags in the middle since i felt penny was torturing all the characters in the series including herself. they really did stretch the story for this series.

yeah, i also wish Jason had a bigger part in this series. the problem was that he was busy making the second 5566 record and so he only had a small part here.

In Love with A Girl is a cute series. i also like the songs they played in the series since it was mostly Joe's group, 7F, who sang the songs in this series. too bad, they did not release an OST for this series. would have bought one.

pear, good luck on doing the subtitles for this series!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 26th, '05, 17:37

lilyella wrote:yup! 100% senorita drags in the middle since i felt penny was torturing all the characters in the series including herself. they really did stretch the story for this series.

yeah, i also wish Jason had a bigger part in this series. the problem was that he was busy making the second 5566 record and so he only had a small part here.

In Love with A Girl is a cute series. i also like the songs they played in the series since it was mostly Joe's group, 7F, who sang the songs in this series. too bad, they did not release an OST for this series. would have bought one.

pear, good luck on doing the subtitles for this series!
lilyella, that was my main disappointment with In Love With A Girl! i really wish that there had been an OST for the show, too. i love the opening song, and i couldn't believe it when i heard that it was Joe. i didn't even realize that she was in a group. then i realized that many of the other girls in the drama were also part of the group. :D also, the ending song was sung by Jason and the guy who plays Justin, right? i think that it's a good song, too. ok, sorry, that was quite :offtopic:, huh?

FantaxyStar

Post by FantaxyStar » Feb 27th, '05, 07:16

anyone know where to get the ost?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 27th, '05, 08:33

FantaxyStar wrote:anyone know where to get the ost?
you mean for 100% Senorita? i posted a link for that already. just read through the rest of the thread. :-)

yergie

Post by yergie » Mar 13th, '05, 22:44

:D :w00t: i'm soo happy theres a team making subs..thanks so much...

LynhNie

Post by LynhNie » Mar 18th, '05, 05:36

OMG....40 episodes?~?~? i'm kinda catching this series on my satelite....but i don't understand a thing...all i know is Wallace Huo is freaken Hot and Penny Lin is sooo pretty...the other girl is ehhh so so

dischic

Post by dischic » Mar 26th, '05, 10:24

can i still get the rest of the series from BT China? the site is so different from a few months ago. can't read chinese. :cry: what would i need to click on in order to type in the show's name? pls help. i've already finished eps. 1-15 and it sucks being stuck w/o an ending. pls pls help!!

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Apr 20th, '05, 14:44

dischic wrote:can i still get the rest of the series from BT China? the site is so different from a few months ago. can't read chinese. :cry: what would i need to click on in order to type in the show's name? pls help. i've already finished eps. 1-15 and it sucks being stuck w/o an ending. pls pls help!!
yes u can..u should type "千金百分百" in the serach bar..

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Apr 20th, '05, 15:06

I'm sorry.. I have to disappoint those who are patiently waiting for the subs.
This project has been put on hold.. I'll definitely pick this up again when I'm done with the other projs.. soon.. coz LC is coming to an end... "definitely"-coz I have already did the translations for epi 1.

I have also decided to take the subbing work into PhD-fansub grp, so we'll most probably release it in a hardsub version.. . well.. for those few who have dled the rmvb version, I'll pm the .srt files (softsubs) to those interested when they are ready.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 20th, '05, 23:05

Oohh yay Pear. That's great. I have the dvds so they will look really nice. :D The only thing is that I am not sure how long I am going to have the internet...probably not going to have it after I finish school... :unsure: :| :pale:

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 20th, '05, 23:07

ohh dvd's i'm gonna download that .... anyway if i'm free i'll definitely help you on your project :-)

selfxplanatory

Post by selfxplanatory » Apr 21st, '05, 02:34

YEAH!!!!!! Love Contract Subs, coming up, it's like a drama-gasm :)

Serenade

Post by Serenade » Apr 21st, '05, 09:43

Yay, it'll be fun working on 100% Senorita, it sounds very interesting indeed. But sorry you have to put it off for a bit, Pear...

yergie

Post by yergie » Apr 23rd, '05, 20:52

sorry pear for doing this.thanks everyone. i remember i was the one who request english sub.

i know this series is really long but i would just like to take the to thanks you guys for all your hard work. take your time. i'm sure everyone wouldn't mind. we all know you guys have a lot to do. :D

Mystify

Post by Mystify » Apr 26th, '05, 12:38

I could try subbing this... But there are so few seeders for this series O.o I'm still stuck at 30% of part one ... the batch someone uploaded in D-addicts... Please help seed this series! :D Anyway, what program do you guys use for soft subbing lol?

seashell

Post by seashell » Apr 26th, '05, 12:51

i could help with the subbing of this as well (but i'm not sure how to do it)...
i've got it on vcd (but my disc 10 is corrupted...), so i'm not sure if the timing would be the same as the files posted.

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 26th, '05, 15:15

Mystify wrote:I could try subbing this... But there are so few seeders for this series O.o I'm still stuck at 30% of part one ... the batch someone uploaded in D-addicts... Please help seed this series! :D Anyway, what program do you guys use for soft subbing lol?
the software used is subtitle workshop :-)

princess98

Post by princess98 » Aug 6th, '05, 19:04

ah.....how many parts is this series?
i cant wait to see it.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 6th, '05, 20:11

YAY =D

hehe i was looking all over for this, and i couldn`t find it.

then i read the first page, and BTchina, and i found it =D
i also found many more dramas that i couldn`t find before...

then i thought to myself "WHY DIDN`T I KNOW ABOUT BTCHINA BEFORE?!?!?!?"

now i`m happily downloading =D

thank you! XD

doilon

Please

Post by doilon » Aug 14th, '05, 12:48

I can not download it from BTchina
Can anyone help me
I love this series badly

Gny

Post by Gny » Aug 17th, '05, 19:28

I want to watch it too.

kolabear622

Post by kolabear622 » Aug 17th, '05, 22:43

i've got the same problem as doilon. can someone please help us? :notworthy: thanks in advance!

ps. wallace is DAMN hot!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 18th, '05, 00:25

kolabear622 wrote:i've got the same problem as doilon. can someone please help us? :notworthy: thanks in advance!

ps. wallace is DAMN hot!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 538#203538

kolabear622

Post by kolabear622 » Aug 18th, '05, 02:52

omg it work it worked !!! thx habukie !!!!! my laptop acts really weird at times. thk u so much for puting that link up there. u're the bestestestestest!!!!! :D

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Sep 26th, '05, 03:22

100% Senorita

I am now opening BT China, but I dont understand Chinese, please show me where to click to download the torrent files of 100% Senorita whole series, please!

Thank you

kolabear622

Post by kolabear622 » Sep 28th, '05, 14:06

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:100% Senorita

I am now opening BT China, but I dont understand Chinese, please show me where to click to download the torrent files of 100% Senorita whole series, please!

Thank you
hi love-at_Dolphin_Bay, here's a link to the 100% senorita torrents:

http://search3.btchina.net/btsearch.php ... %D9&type=0

to view this page, make sure you click on View then Encode, and then Simplified Chinese. (else, this page will not open.) Once the page is downloaded, scroll down to about the middle of the page where you find a gray chart looking section. the chinese title for 100% Senorita is 千金百分百. It should be highlighted in the chart. click on it and it should directly send the files to your torrent engine. There might be more then one highlighted, click on anyone of them should work. love-at_Dolphin_Bay, i hope this helps. :-)

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Sep 29th, '05, 01:03

Dear pal,

Thank you for your kind guidelines, I am now opening it, in the grey color I find 3 rows with the same title in Chinese as U mentioned above千金百分百:
07-02
05-08
05-09

So on which one shall I click for download the correct one, please kindly advise, as I dont understand Chinese.

I tried to click on any of 3 rows, it apprear another window with Chinese language, but dont know what to do with it (please click on this link to see what is my question about)

http://chinagames.kisswin.com/btchina.htm

Thanks so much

kolabear622

Post by kolabear622 » Sep 29th, '05, 02:52

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:Dear pal,

Thank you for your kind guidelines, I am now opening it, in the grey color I find 3 rows with the same title in Chinese as U mentioned above千金百分百:
07-02
05-08
05-09

So on which one shall I click for download the correct one, please kindly advise, as I dont understand Chinese.

I tried to click on any of 3 rows, it apprear another window with Chinese language, but dont know what to do with it (please click on this link to see what is my question about)

http://chinagames.kisswin.com/btchina.htm

Thanks so much
hi love-at_Dolphin_Bay,

i revisited the link in my last message. this time only three choices came up on the grey chart. the dates for these choices are:

07-01 21:34
05-08 07:52
05-08 23:39

i chose the first option and selected the characters in blue. the blue characters are to the right of the date. (in between are some characters in red. don't worry about those.) just click on the blue characters. it should work. a window will pop up, just disregard that and it should go away after the torrent files are uploaded to your torrent engine to be ready to upload onto your computer. Hope this solves the problem. as for the link you put on your last message. i'm not sure why you received that message...hmmm... well, try this and see if the same problem occurs. good luck!

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Sep 29th, '05, 06:36

i finally could open it with Bitcomet, is it the file with 5.72GB? But I need someone to reseed it for me, please, otherwise it will take me so long to finish , right?

Please reseed it for me, whenever, I have finished, I will reseed for others. Thank you

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Oct 3rd, '05, 01:50

I have finished the download and now can open the series. I am so happy, thank you, dear friends, special thanks to Kolabear622 for your kind help.

I am now still opening reseeding the series for those who want to download.
Thank you

Gny

Post by Gny » Oct 3rd, '05, 01:57

Wallace & Penny are cute! This is a long.......series, though. 40 episodes!

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Oct 6th, '05, 03:20

Dear,

I have finished the download from BTChina, thanks to the help of friends here. I will keep on the reseeding for others now, so dont be dissappointed. Open your bitcomet and enjoy your downloading.

BTW, I need English subtitle, anyone helps me with it ? I downloaded from BTChina (Above link) , not from D-addiicts torrent, so what shall I do to get english subtitle, please ?

I dont know any word in Chinese, that's why really need English subtitle. Thank you in advance.

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Oct 6th, '05, 03:24

Oh, sorry, I dont know how to reseed? All the files now became realone file formats, I tried to open the torrent to reseed for U, but did not see any torrent file, dont know why !

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 6th, '05, 06:46

@love-at_Dolphin_Bay: currently there are no english subs for this series. however, it's in the works. it make be awhile, though...cause as it's been noted, this is a pretty long series. :-)

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Oct 6th, '05, 07:49

Yes, I understand. Whenever english subtitle "appear", please give me a notice, please. Thank you in advance :-)

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Mar 1st, '06, 09:20

Erm... this link: http:wallace.as.holic does not seem to be working properly... the site that turns up has nothing to do with downloading.... So, i was wondering if there is another link where i can get da OST??.... please post the link here...i really want it BADLY...

thx in advanced...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 1st, '06, 09:31

here...i think this may be the same site, just with a different address.
http://www.w-hub.com/media/

btw, i just did a simple search in yahoo for "wallace huo" and this is the first site that popped up. sometimes the easiest way really is the way to go. :-)

KKVL

Post by KKVL » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:58

erm.. i've already went to that site quite some time ago... and the last song on the list( Disguise - guitar instrumental) has a lil bit of a problem.. instead of the instrumental.. i got the exact same song as the vocal one... so, now, i'm looking for the last song only.. erm.. i'm quite new here... as u can see.. this is only my second post... hehe... wem.. can someone pleasae tell me if the torrent is available here?? i've searched it at the "my torrents" but has no results.... so, can some one please help me?? thx in advanced...

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 4th, '06, 05:32

This drama was really addictive

cheong

Post by cheong » Mar 8th, '06, 13:38

can someone reseed the 100% senorita for me?it will take me so long b'cos it'd 5.72 GB.i will appreciate your help.thank you.

appl3

Post by appl3 » Jun 19th, '06, 00:33

can someone upload the direct rmvb? bt is realli slow for me.

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Jun 19th, '06, 02:30

hmm there is eng sub for dolphin bay

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 19th, '06, 03:51

TheBodyGuard wrote:hmm there is eng sub for dolphin bay
what does that have to do with 100% senorita? :unsure:

Tickles168

Post by Tickles168 » Jul 4th, '06, 07:09

hey guys!

is there a chance to find a working bt for the series? i tried to look for one like btchina, but it doesn't work? can someone help? thanks!

julia

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 4th, '06, 07:16

Tickles168 wrote:hey guys!

is there a chance to find a working bt for the series? i tried to look for one like btchina, but it doesn't work? can someone help? thanks!

julia
i just tried it; it's working. btchina's site is having problems recently, so maybe you tried it at a bad point. just a few hours ago, it wasn't working well and i was trying to answer requests. so here are my tips...first, give it time to load. it may take several minutes. if after several minutes it hasn't loaded, try refreshing it. give it time to load again. if that still doesn't work, close that window and click on the link again to open a new window. repeat steps.

BEBiiSHx

Post by BEBiiSHx » Jul 7th, '06, 05:10

Tickles168 wrote:hey guys!

julia
maybe YouTube can work but i don't know if that's what you're looking for.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Apr 1st, '07, 12:04

Oh wow, didn't know that a 100% senorita thread already exists coz noone posted in here for a very long time. Really wondering why that's the case coz the drama is already subbed right now.
I've watched some eps of it a while ago on TV. But because I only saw a part here and there I couldn't really follow along the story. haha, and at the same time "in love with a girl" was shown on TV, too and since the main actors in both dramas were the same at the beginning I mixed them somehow up and they became one drama in my mind. :lol wasn't that easy to follow along the story that way :roll : it was interesting though. Course later when I paid more attention to the story, I realized that it were 2 dramas. but at the beginning... :whistling:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 8th, '07, 13:31

i like wallace and jason...