Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

The Proud Twins [jem]

Discuss chinese drama series here.
too23

Post by too23 » Oct 5th, '05, 22:31

hi,
can you upload THE PROUD TWINS for me, so i can download this tv series. i need to see it..i would be appreciate what you did...

thanks!!!

blueice236

can someone seed pls?

Post by blueice236 » Oct 7th, '05, 17:01

seeds??

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 11th, '05, 15:20

Kai Lien wrote:Hey Shinigami. You know I made this topic for you! And all the other Jimmy Lin fans here. :P
Shinigami wrote: But why Su Yu Pheng not cast wu ji (son from Hua Wu Que) too like Jimmy Lin as Xiao Yu ( Son from Xiao Yui Er) ?

anywayss .. Tae is cute too ^_^
Maybe Su You peng didn't have any time to do the series? :cry: Oh well, Tae does really look like Jimmy's twin sometimes. :lol

That Alec pic up there is so .... :wub:
Alec is cute, but its Tae who makes me drool in this, he's so cute. Hmm, I'm only now just getting into this, but is it worth watching to the end?

blueice236

the monkey king is needed

Post by blueice236 » Oct 12th, '05, 05:07

can someone please upload the proud twins or the monkey king???

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 12th, '05, 14:18

:crazy: Asking for spoliers!!! Can someone please answer these questions for me?
Since it is revealed that Wuji is really the bad guy's son, is there a happy ending for him or does it become cliche' and he turns evil? Also there are so many women who like XiaoYu in this, who does he end up with? I hope its Ziyan as she's my favorite. Or is the whole thing so dramatic that all the main characters die as in other dramas I've seen? :lol Its a lot of info I know, but I need to know before I bother to waste my time watching the rest of this show.

greenenvy

Post by greenenvy » Oct 13th, '05, 03:45

is there anyone seeding these 40 episodes? please do! thanks!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 13th, '05, 14:03

greenenvy wrote:is there anyone seeding these 40 episodes? please do! thanks!
Do you know how to use clubbox? Because Jem has them all there on his.

greenenvy

Post by greenenvy » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:46

JadedAngel wrote:
greenenvy wrote:is there anyone seeding these 40 episodes? please do! thanks!
Do you know how to use clubbox? Because Jem has them all there on his.
i do and i've tried half a dozen times for clubbox but i always get stuck at the downloading pop-up and it's always 0%/wait for me. :(

friosea

Post by friosea » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:55

anybody know where i can get these awesome dramas in torrent???cos´i can use clubbox...thnaks in advance

cynthia_ngoc

Post by cynthia_ngoc » Nov 3rd, '05, 09:01

friosea wrote:anybody know where i can get these awesome dramas in torrent???cos´i can use clubbox...thnaks in advance

Jem's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes. Be patient if you don't see seeding. When I was dling this series, some episodes took me several hrs to connect so please be patient.

greenenvy

Post by greenenvy » Nov 4th, '05, 02:14

cynthia_ngoc wrote:
friosea wrote:anybody know where i can get these awesome dramas in torrent???cos´i can use clubbox...thnaks in advance

Jem's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes. Be patient if you don't see seeding. When I was dling this series, some episodes took me several hrs to connect so please be patient.
can we get the individual torrent files from the clubbox?? somehow, i cannot get clubbox to work for me.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 4th, '05, 02:25

greenenvy wrote:
cynthia_ngoc wrote:

can we get the individual torrent files from the clubbox?? somehow, i cannot get clubbox to work for me.
I don't think I undersatnd what you mean. You mean are there individual eps on the clubbox? If so, then yes, they are. The downloads just take a little while to start due to the amount of downloading from Jem's box.

bonafidevixen

Post by bonafidevixen » Feb 14th, '06, 04:58

OMG....so many hot guys in this! woo hooo!

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Feb 24th, '06, 10:43

weird story, lol

Demon

Post by Demon » Feb 24th, '06, 21:00

i have a question for people... the main boss the old guy, is the same character from legendary siblings, gong ging hoat whatever his name was? and i didn't see the chinese version of proud twins or legendary pair fighters is what some call it too, but i've seen the viet and cambodian dubbed and some parts like in the middle, the powerful lady(hua wua chis master from legendary siblings)was shooting powers and you didn't see any graphics but saw the strings and stuff. what happened or was that just the viet/cambodian version of the series?

gloriatios

Post by gloriatios » Sep 23rd, '06, 01:33

i want to ask if anyone got the proud of twins drama theme song. can i get the link to download. tq

koulen

Post by koulen » Oct 12th, '06, 23:10

gloriatios wrote:i want to ask if anyone got the proud of twins drama theme song. can i get the link to download. tq
Here is the link http://jem.d-addicts.com:6969/torrents/ ... 6a.torrent

If that link does not work, visit http://jem.d-addicts.com/

Anyways, please seed this drama again if you have it. Thanks.

Exomega255

Post by Exomega255 » Dec 24th, '06, 23:28

Um... I loved the OP and the ED songs on this drama.. anyone know the name or where I can get them? I tried searching, but its soooo hard to find...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 24th, '06, 23:47

Exomega255 wrote:Um... I loved the OP and the ED songs on this drama.. anyone know the name or where I can get them? I tried searching, but its soooo hard to find...
look here. in the first post, there are some listed under the name "legendary siblings". i'm not sure which ones are correct, but if it's not any of those, you can try to search through the thread. and if not there, then request. :-)