SKIP BEAT

Discuss chinese drama series here.
shosef

SKIP BEAT

Post by shosef » Dec 25th, '11, 19:06

i watched the first episode and i enjoyed it....i love donghae's transformation here...though i must say that i think Siwon is too smiley for the role of Ren...oh well let's see...another thing..i like the OST too...love the opening and ending songs...and also the one sang by girl..does anyone know the title of the song where Gong Xi is riding her bike to get her posters?...

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Dec 30th, '11, 06:58

I thought it was a bit comical with all the animations and over-the-top expressions for a drama. But I guess it matches the manga and anime to a T. Can't wait until it gets to the Dark Moon arc! I'm also curious as to how they're going to go with this adaptation. Will Sho sing in Korean or Mandarin? Can't wait to see what the ending will be like!

shosef

Post by shosef » Dec 31st, '11, 10:59

i agree that the Over the top performances fit the manga....i can't wait when sho and kyoko would act together...

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Feb 6th, '12, 18:13

I think they made a really nice filming out of it.
The manga is like that.
the actors are nice and cute too.
But I guess they don't film it till the manga end =/ I think they make the drama till where the anime stopped too =/
That woould be really sad.

I enjoyed the 6 episodes till now and can't wait for more!

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Feb 8th, '12, 05:14

Engelchen18 wrote: But I guess they don't film it till the manga end =/ I think they make the drama till where the anime stopped too =/
That would be really cruel. I want to see an actual ending, even if they have to stray from the manga material. Or at least continue past the point the anime left off.

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Feb 13th, '12, 13:37

As far as I know the drama will only have 14 Episodes so... =/ there will be a lot left... T_T

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 28th, '12, 03:19

i love the mv part....i don't know why but i like that part when shang discovers that he loves gong xi...i went fangirling..hahaha

wolfielyall

Post by wolfielyall » Feb 29th, '12, 05:40

*waves* Hi, totally new, but I'm really loving this series. I haven't watched everything that's out mostly because I really don't want it to end. I'm a huge fan of this series and honestly this is nearly perfect for me. ^_^

The biggest thing (beside the fact that its a live of my current fav manga) that I love in this series is the music. If ANYONE knows anything about the soundtrack beyond the opening and closing themes, I would really appreciate it. I want to get more of the girl's music and I'm slowly trying to collect more Super Junior to enjoy as well. ^_^ Thank you!

purple*princess

Post by purple*princess » Mar 9th, '12, 10:07

wolfielyall wrote:*waves* Hi, totally new, but I'm really loving this series. I haven't watched everything that's out mostly because I really don't want it to end. I'm a huge fan of this series and honestly this is nearly perfect for me. ^_^

The biggest thing (beside the fact that its a live of my current fav manga) that I love in this series is the music. If ANYONE knows anything about the soundtrack beyond the opening and closing themes, I would really appreciate it. I want to get more of the girl's music and I'm slowly trying to collect more Super Junior to enjoy as well. ^_^ Thank you!
The OST was released recently with 10 tracks (see here).

PS~ Welcome to the world of SJ ^^

phoenixvalkyrie17

Post by phoenixvalkyrie17 » Mar 9th, '12, 10:41

i think the song that youre talking about is

MIFY - FUTURE

its a good song eh? :D (Y)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 21st, '12, 16:10

the drama is almost parallel with the manga it's almost hard to believe... i never thought a taiwanese drama would be able to make a remake as to how it was in the manga. (of course there are still major differences) but still... this show is a great adaptation. I just wished Si Won could have spoken the language so they wouldn't need a dubber for him. :whistling:

mrhdperez

Post by mrhdperez » Jul 2nd, '12, 16:50

I thought it was a bit comical with all the animations and over-the-top expressions for a drama. But I guess it matches the manga and anime to a T. Can't wait until it gets to the Dark Moon arc! I'm also curious as to how they're going to go with this adaptation. Will Sho sing in Korean or Mandarin? Can't wait to see what the ending will be like!

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: SKIP BEAT

Post by Engelchen18 » Mar 5th, '17, 15:45

So sad that there is no season 2 :(
Yeah Lian is a bit too smiley for the original character.

Would be nice to see Kuon xD

All in all a nice drama :)