Dicky Cheung question.

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Post Reply
User avatar
Songharaddh
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 31st, '08, 02:38

Dicky Cheung question.

Post by Songharaddh » Oct 1st, '09, 06:44

Anything new from him lately?
I've seen... on wiki.. a Shi Da Qi Yuan. XD I really don't know what that means.
Anyone know the English name or if its been subbed yet? Because it looks like its still going..

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 1st, '09, 16:21

十大奇冤 is like, "Ten Great Unusual Injustices" or some variant of that isn't it? Which makes sense as a mystery.

And apparently he's also doing "Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung" this year... which actually looks better to me.

User avatar
aznlilboiz
Posts: 74
Joined: Nov 20th, '06, 06:32

Post by aznlilboiz » Oct 1st, '09, 17:15

Puppet Princess wrote:十大奇冤 is like, "Ten Great Unusual Injustices" or some variant of that isn't it? Which makes sense as a mystery.

And apparently he's also doing "Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung" this year... which actually looks better to me.
i already watched Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung (cantonese version) not that great.

as for 十大奇冤, my brother downloaded the mandarin version last year or 2. dont know when will be the cantonese version released.

User avatar
Songharaddh
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 31st, '08, 02:38

Post by Songharaddh » Oct 5th, '09, 06:08

aznlilboiz wrote:
Puppet Princess wrote:十大奇冤 is like, "Ten Great Unusual Injustices" or some variant of that isn't it? Which makes sense as a mystery.

And apparently he's also doing "Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung" this year... which actually looks better to me.
i already watched Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung (cantonese version) not that great.

as for 十大奇冤, my brother downloaded the mandarin version last year or 2. dont know when will be the cantonese version released.
Where did you find Wong Fei Hung? I've been searching for that. But I've been finding other versions.. =/

User avatar
aznlilboiz
Posts: 74
Joined: Nov 20th, '06, 06:32

Post by aznlilboiz » Oct 5th, '09, 12:41

Songharaddh wrote:
aznlilboiz wrote:
Puppet Princess wrote:十大奇冤 is like, "Ten Great Unusual Injustices" or some variant of that isn't it? Which makes sense as a mystery.

And apparently he's also doing "Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung" this year... which actually looks better to me.
i already watched Kung Fu Master Wong Fei Hung (cantonese version) not that great.

as for 十大奇冤, my brother downloaded the mandarin version last year or 2. dont know when will be the cantonese version released.
Where did you find Wong Fei Hung? I've been searching for that. But I've been finding other versions.. =/
i can only find the BT for it, but no more seeds.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OXTPBMB


and this one is watch it online, but its mandarin and chinese web site.

http://space.tv.cctv.com/podcast/renzhehuangfeihong

User avatar
Songharaddh
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 31st, '08, 02:38

Post by Songharaddh » Oct 10th, '09, 04:57

Nooooooooooo. Its not subbed... T_T.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest