George Hu

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

George Hu

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 12th, '07, 21:34

Name: George Hu
Chinese name: Hu Yu Wei
DOB: 1982-Jul-24
Nationality: USA
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Leo
Blood type: B
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/George_Hu

I love this guy in Love at First Fight. He talks the talk and fights the fight. I didn't think he was anyway good looking at first. But five episodes in I love his character to pieces. Sheng Da! I LOVE YOU!

I can't wait to see in George Hu in The X-Family. I suppose his character would be different from Lei Sheng Da in Love at First Fight. Considering he is playing a character who is over 100 years-old but with the appearance of a young man.

I'm also eager anticipating Romantic Princess. How can I not watch this show when both Wu Chun and George Hu are in it? Faint...
Attachments
Han, George Hu, and Huang Xiao Rou
Han, George Hu, and Huang Xiao Rou
x-family.jpg (43.13 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
Meeting the fans at the premier of The X-Family. Huang Xiao Rou, Han, and George Hu
Meeting the fans at the premier of The X-Family. Huang Xiao Rou, Han, and George Hu
x-family2.jpg (36.9 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
Lei Sheng Da from Love at First Fight
Lei Sheng Da from Love at First Fight
wushilang.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 6415 times

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Aug 13th, '07, 02:07

I know what you mean. At first I didn't much care for him. Then after a few episodes of Love at First Fight.... he's just too adorable. As much as I love and root for Wallace in that drama, his character is kind of a jerk. George's character is sweet and very cute in his obsession with Shi Lang.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 13th, '07, 23:29

The guy is the king of facial expressions. He doesn't even have to say a word and we'll know exactly how he feels. I love his "I'm lost and where is my guide" expression and his "Shi Lang is mine, so piss off" expression. That and his kick ass Kungfu moves. Seriously, if I knew how to edit videos I'll make a SP just out of Sheng Da's kick ass scenes.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 7th, '07, 19:58

See different kind of George.
His sparkling white teeth in The X-Family vs. His unbeatable innocence in Romantic Princess

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 7th, '07, 20:47

OMG I saw that yesterday and could not stop laughing. It's so weird but still cute.

ladysaotome

Re: George Hu

Post by ladysaotome » Oct 11th, '16, 23:57

Just wanted to share that The Problematic of the Unproblematic is squee-capping George's old drama ToGetHer with Jiro & Rainie. Check it out here!