TANK

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
korean_foreva

TANK

Post by korean_foreva » Feb 13th, '07, 20:53

awww..he so cute.loved him in the video wiv ella and wu zun. wot u ppl think of him??

Tank (Traditional Chinese: 吕建中; pinyin: Lǚ Jiàn Zhōng, born February 6, 1982) is a Taiwanese singer/songwriter.

Tank currently signed to HIM International Music, which also manages famous singers and groups like S.H.E, Fahrenheit, and Power Station.

Tank's debut album, Fighting 生存之道 (Fighting, The Law of Surviving) released on February 23, 2006.

Tank was born in Taitung, Taiwan. Before releasing his debut album, Tank helped write songs for Vic Zhou and S.H.E., among many other famous artists. By the age of 21, he was already recognized for composing more than 200 songs. He was said to be the next big thing after David Tao, Lee-Hom Wang, and Jay Chou for his talents in composing songs, singing and dancing. Two songs he composed, 三國戀 (Romance of Three Kingdoms) and 給我你的愛 (Give Me Your Love), were ending themes for two popular Taiwanese dramas. He was later requested by NCsoft to compose the theme song for the computer game, Guild Wars. 激戰 (Intense Battle) became the theme song for that game. Another song, 千年泪, was used as an ending theme for the drama serial 天外飞仙.His second album Keep fighting 延长比赛 was released on 19th January 2007 .

[edit] Profile

* Horoscope: Aquarius
* Blood type: B
* Height: 171 cm
* Weight: 59 kg
* Languages: Mandarin
* Education: High school
* Hobbies: Singing songs, playing games
* Collects: Shoes
* Favorite type of pets: Dog
* Favorite color: Blue
* Favorite food: Pudding
* Favorite drinks: Iced tea
* Favorite singers: David Tao, Craig David, Brian McKnight
* Favorite music genre: R&B, rock, hip-hop
* Favorite instruments: Guitar, piano
* Favorite countries: United States

credit/source info - wikipedia.org

credit/source pic - asianfanatics
Attachments
tank and selena 1.jpg
tank and selena 1.jpg (44.41 KiB) Viewed 8030 times
tank and selena.jpg
tank and selena.jpg (47.68 KiB) Viewed 8031 times
tank.jpg
tank.jpg (77.11 KiB) Viewed 8032 times
Tank.jpg
Tank.jpg (25.32 KiB) Viewed 8036 times

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Feb 13th, '07, 21:02

neone got ne cute picz u like to share ??....

ravebleach

Post by ravebleach » Mar 2nd, '07, 15:19

he's ok I loved his songs in hana kimi though, they were so good.

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Mar 2nd, '07, 15:25

I have some from his cd's I''ll scan when I get back home and have a scanner ^_^

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Mar 4th, '07, 19:18

pic
Attachments
Jiro, Tank, Aaron & Calvin.JPG
Jiro, Tank, Aaron & Calvin.JPG (66.82 KiB) Viewed 7993 times

dragon35fire

Post by dragon35fire » Jul 10th, '07, 00:28

Someone post links to download his album(s)? PLZ

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jul 10th, '07, 03:45

The Files that were here have been re-uploaded to MegaUpload and are in post a few after this one.

The files include all songs on his first two albums (Fighting and Keep Fighting) plus 4 more songs from a Demo disk that I received with the "Keep Fighting" album
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_fan on Aug 14th, '07, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jul 10th, '07, 03:54

i like his song too...and he's cute lso...he rally suit fahrenheit..hahahahaha..although without wu zhun..:P

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 10th, '07, 04:14

keaix3

Post by keaix3 » Aug 11th, '07, 19:12

I love TANK's latest album 'Keep Fighting'. Actually, his song 'Fei Ni Mo Shu' was used for one of the dramas that Ariel Lin was in [Tokyo Juliet], but she sang a cover. Plus, its encouraging to see him work so hard even after all the stuff that happened to him prior to his new album release.

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Aug 14th, '07, 03:30

These are all uploaded to MegaUpload.

Sadly if these files expire due to inactivity, I will not be able to upload again until July of 2008 due to the fact I will be studying abroad and will not have my CDs with me. so get them while you can! ^_^ hopefully someone else will be able to upload them should the links expire and someone wishes to download his albums.

Tank - Fighting (first album)
1-01 曙光
1-02 狙擊手
1-03 三國戀
1-04 給我你的愛
1-05 我們小時候
1-06 挺你到底
1-07 蟑螂小強
1-08 獨唱情歌
1-09 幾分之幾
1-10 潔西卡 * Re-uploaded 5/30/2010
1-11 曙光(Acapella版)
1-12 激戰(激戰電玩中文主題曲)
1-13 千年淚
1-14 終極一班
1-15 三國戀(Kala)
1-16 給我你的愛(Kala)
1-17 我們小時候(Kala)

Tank - Keep Fighting (second album)
2-01 反恐小組
2-02 街頭霸王
2-03 延長比賽
2-04 非你莫屬
2-05 嵐
2-06 第二次初戀
2-07 晴天雨
2-08 專屬天使
2-09 城裡的月光
2-10 最後的微笑
2-11 Dear Tank

Demo track that came with Keep Fighting
D1 baby
D2 超越極限 *Re-uploaded 5/30/2010
D3 雪與淚
D4 給我你的愛DEMO版

if any of the files don't work or you notice that I have the same link for for two different songs just let me know which song(s) it is/are by the album number and track number. for example Dear Tank is 2-11 (album 2 - track 11). If one of the Demo tracks is messed up just let me know if it's D1, D2 ect...

If any other links are dead please inform me and I will re-upload them :) .
Last edited by Oguri_Shun_fan on May 30th, '10, 22:49, edited 3 times in total.

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Aug 14th, '07, 09:44

Actually, I want to enlist some help, if possible. During my holiday in Vietnam I came in contact with MTV China and they kept playing the PV of When we were Young (track 5 of his first album I believe) and I completey fell in love with it. I've been searching like crazy for the PV the past few weeks, but I can't find it. So if anyone would be so kind to help me, then I"m forever grateful!

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Aug 14th, '07, 13:19

NgocLan wrote:Actually, I want to enlist some help, if possible. During my holiday in Vietnam I came in contact with MTV China and they kept playing the PV of When we were Young (track 5 of his first album I believe) and I completey fell in love with it. I've been searching like crazy for the PV the past few weeks, but I can't find it. So if anyone would be so kind to help me, then I"m forever grateful!
Let me check the VCD I got with that album and if it's on there I upload it later tonight (i'm at work right now so I can't do it right now)

saby

Post by saby » Aug 14th, '07, 14:12

he is cute

i love his songs

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Aug 14th, '07, 15:04

Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:
NgocLan wrote:Actually, I want to enlist some help, if possible. During my holiday in Vietnam I came in contact with MTV China and they kept playing the PV of When we were Young (track 5 of his first album I believe) and I completey fell in love with it. I've been searching like crazy for the PV the past few weeks, but I can't find it. So if anyone would be so kind to help me, then I"m forever grateful!
Let me check the VCD I got with that album and if it's on there I upload it later tonight (i'm at work right now so I can't do it right now)
Thank so much, I'd appreciate that. ^^

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Aug 14th, '07, 21:57

Here is the Music Video to 我們小時候 (When We Were Young (also translated as Our Childhood))

I also have music videos for:
Fighting album
三國戀
給我你的愛
挺你到底
千年淚

Keep Fighting album
Random Live performance (I think, I don't remember what is on the VCD)

If you want any of those let me know before August 30th so I have time to upload them

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Aug 15th, '07, 08:47

Aaah, Thank you very much, this is indeed the one.

Won't be needing the rest, but thanks so much for offering!!

Shoraic

Post by Shoraic » May 4th, '10, 17:51

Thank you for the demo tracks, but the second link is dead :-(

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » May 4th, '10, 18:35

It could be just megaupload acting up, if it's still not working by Thursday night (eastern standard time) then I'll upload it again.

I don't currently have the CD with me (I'm in the process of taking final exams and moving out of my apartment, and I've already moved all my CD to my parent's house.)

Shoraic

Post by Shoraic » May 4th, '10, 19:50

Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:It could be just megaupload acting up, if it's still not working by Thursday night (eastern standard time) then I'll upload it again.

I don't currently have the CD with me (I'm in the process of taking final exams and moving out of my apartment, and I've already moved all my CD to my parent's house.)
Ok. Thanks :wub:

lily09

Post by lily09 » May 30th, '10, 22:04

I love his voice.
I listen the song theme of hana kimi, it's very beautiful!!!

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » May 30th, '10, 22:51

@ Shoraic: I don't know if you ever got that demo track to work but if not I re-uploaded it. Sorry it took me longer than I though to do that, I was miss placed all my cds when I was moving. The link should work now :)

Re-uped links are on my original post on pg 1 :) I've checked them all and fixed any that weren't working.

Shoraic

Post by Shoraic » Jun 1st, '10, 20:24

Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:@ Shoraic: I don't know if you ever got that demo track to work but if not I re-uploaded it. Sorry it took me longer than I though to do that, I was miss placed all my cds when I was moving. The link should work now :)

Re-uped links are on my original post on pg 1 :) I've checked them all and fixed any that weren't working.
I was waiting for this :thumright: . Thank you! you're so cute. I thought you forgot it n_nu. I really apreciatte it (sorry if I wrote wrong, my english is not so good :cry: )

Big thank you!!!!

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jun 2nd, '10, 00:22

Shoraic wrote:
Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:@ Shoraic: I don't know if you ever got that demo track to work but if not I re-uploaded it. Sorry it took me longer than I though to do that, I was miss placed all my cds when I was moving. The link should work now :)

I was waiting for this :thumright: . Thank you! you're so cute. I thought you forgot it n_nu. I really apreciatte it (sorry if I wrote wrong, my english is not so good :cry: )

Big thank you!!!!

You're welcome :) sorry it took so long!

Shoraic

Post by Shoraic » Jun 3rd, '10, 17:46

Oguri_Shun_fan wrote:
Shoraic wrote:

Big thank you!!!!

You're welcome :) sorry it took so long!
Don't worry!...I heard the 2nd song and omg it's like another version of a feilunhai' song, i know tank is their producer