<3 Fahrenheit~~Fei Lun Hai

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.

Who Do U Like The Best??

Wu Zun
146
45%
Yang Ya Lun
45
14%
Calvin Chen
27
8%
Jiro Wang
103
32%
 
Total votes: 321

User avatar
carmay
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 12:02
Location: London UK

Post by carmay » Jul 17th, '07, 16:26

Superkyle wrote:true that!!!!!!!!!! well at first i really liked Jiro, but then i watched Hana Kimi and i fell in love with Chun accidentaly, he's just so loveable in HK and jiro even more so in HK, its like my love exploded!! and then i fell in love with Arron cus he's so cute and then Calvin, he has really good vocals, his singing is awesome, i all of their songs and i think that Calvin has the best vocals and arron and jiro tie cus their vocals are good too but Wu Zun needs to work harder because he has a really soft voice, but i know FRH can do it!!!!!!!!

Fei Lun Hai Fighting!!!!!!


well have you heard them live ><

Aaron is definitely best singer...no question about that. Musically, Fahrenheit would fall apart without him. Nevertheless they all have a purpose in this hella awesome band ^^

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 17th, '07, 16:46

piccie agains.!!
Attachments
Jiro 2.jpg
Jiro 2.jpg (75.41 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
Jiro 1.jpg
Jiro 1.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
Aaron 2.jpg
Aaron 2.jpg (45.09 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Aaron 1.jpg
Aaron 1.jpg (41.92 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
Calvin 1.jpg
Calvin 1.jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Wu Zun 9.jpg
Wu Zun 9.jpg (62.2 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Wu Zun 8.jpg
Wu Zun 8.jpg (79.56 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Wu Zun 7.jpg
Wu Zun 7.jpg (72.22 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Wu Zun 6.jpg
Wu Zun 6.jpg (26.88 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
Wu Zun 5.jpg
Wu Zun 5.jpg (84.31 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
Wu Zun 4.jpg
Wu Zun 4.jpg (99.59 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
Wu Zun 3.jpg
Wu Zun 3.jpg (68.31 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Jul 21st, '07, 13:19

guys did you know that their song that goes like baby talk to me and then something baby holding me is not their song ??! :crazy:
check out this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vv5zt3KwY

its russian band :blink

i didnt know that

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 21st, '07, 14:55

omgosh!! lolz.. but they both still as good! right? well i think so

User avatar
Jennehh__x
Posts: 16
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:07
Location: NYC

Post by Jennehh__x » Jul 24th, '07, 05:00

Mahh ~ I'm starting to like Fahrenheit yo XD. Gosh; How can I keep up w/ all these groups T-T;;.

Anyways; Does anyone know where to download their album ? :Dv.

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 24th, '07, 08:39

Jennehh__x wrote:Mahh ~ I'm starting to like Fahrenheit yo XD. Gosh; How can I keep up w/ all these groups T-T;;.

Anyways; Does anyone know where to download their album ? :Dv.


try: z-degrees.net

User avatar
.fahrenheiT
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 1st, '07, 01:21
Location: candie land.. :]
Contact:

Post by .fahrenheiT » Aug 1st, '07, 01:58

WU ZUN<3 he`s like, the most perfect-est person on earth. <3
jiro wang =]
aaron yan
calvin chen.

i LOVE fei lun hai. x]

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 1st, '07, 15:55

saby wrote:guys did you know that their song that goes like baby talk to me and then something baby holding me is not their song ??! :crazy:
check out this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vv5zt3KwY

its russian band :blink

i didnt know that


whoa! at least we know that its possible for them to sing the english version for this song... but this song is so nice!!!!!! i like both versions!!!!!
Image
"''"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,
ALL THE BOYS BE :heart: ME, GIRLS BE :twisted: ME,
THEY WILL NEVER STOP CUS THEY KNOW IM SO HOT HOT
""

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Aug 1st, '07, 16:17

pics.. :w00t:
Attachments
normal_fd318423ab5d9243ac34de0a.jpg
normal_fd318423ab5d9243ac34de0a.jpg (92.67 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
normal_d0d9ad0e2b9667e037d1220c.jpg
normal_d0d9ad0e2b9667e037d1220c.jpg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
normal_c41cf3cdceecad560eb34537.jpg
normal_c41cf3cdceecad560eb34537.jpg (89.72 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
normal_ad8621a83087beb6ca130c22.jpg
normal_ad8621a83087beb6ca130c22.jpg (79.29 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
normal_874764249_41f3c8387a_o.jpg
normal_874764249_41f3c8387a_o.jpg (66.52 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
normal_789419138_9142818401_o.jpg
normal_789419138_9142818401_o.jpg (106 KiB) Viewed 1086 times
3939382-1660773.jpg
3939382-1660773.jpg (34.42 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
n554826915_181648_7339.jpg
n554826915_181648_7339.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
b3.jpg
b3.jpg (32.78 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
n554826915_181625_8041_1.jpg
n554826915_181625_8041_1.jpg (52.04 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
j1_1.jpg
j1_1.jpg (52.82 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
normal_c41cf3cdceecad560eb34537.jpg
normal_c41cf3cdceecad560eb34537.jpg (89.72 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
normal_203948_561226209_odezlcxw.jpg
normal_203948_561226209_odezlcxw.jpg (153.23 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
normal_391ad6ce5f5dcf0493457eea.jpg
normal_391ad6ce5f5dcf0493457eea.jpg (102.97 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
normal_66cdc107869fd5ca7a894737.jpg
normal_66cdc107869fd5ca7a894737.jpg (93.37 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
aaron.jpg
aaron.jpg (31.1 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
normal_62f5a57ef200563f0dd7da0a.jpg
normal_62f5a57ef200563f0dd7da0a.jpg (120.38 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
normal_55e95efb3f889863024f5637.jpg
normal_55e95efb3f889863024f5637.jpg (86.47 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
chun.jpg
chun.jpg (103.12 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
b2.jpg
b2.jpg (25.94 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
1185586575_0.jpg
1185586575_0.jpg (51.6 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
1185586492_0.jpg
1185586492_0.jpg (43.72 KiB) Viewed 1117 times
3947777-1664674.jpg
3947777-1664674.jpg (15.97 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
8d3f98104d930a06203f2e0c.jpg
8d3f98104d930a06203f2e0c.jpg (36.74 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
Last edited by korean_foreva on Aug 1st, '07, 16:32, edited 12 times in total.

boa258
Posts: 19
Joined: Aug 2nd, '06, 12:06

Post by boa258 » Aug 1st, '07, 16:25

...dont kill me but i dont find wu zun good looking XP
i'm obsessed with jiro and aaron and i like calvin too but the only member i'm not attracted is to wu zun but and everybody seems to be sooo in love wu zun XDDDDDDDDDDDD

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Aug 1st, '07, 19:02

boa258 wrote:...dont kill me but i dont find wu zun good looking XP
i'm obsessed with jiro and aaron and i like calvin too but the only member i'm not attracted is to wu zun but and everybody seems to be sooo in love wu zun XDDDDDDDDDDDD


lolz. its ok well the topic is called fahrenheit. so you should have a right about what you think of them. well ive only been posting mostly pics about wu zun. but ive got some groups pics now. ^^
Attachments
normal_833706fa0c94028e9e5146f5.jpg
normal_833706fa0c94028e9e5146f5.jpg (99.86 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
normal_203351_1950556676_vgjslbmj.jpg
normal_203351_1950556676_vgjslbmj.jpg (125.63 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
normal_063feaf93e8e865e252df2b9.jpg
normal_063feaf93e8e865e252df2b9.jpg (112.46 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 1st, '07, 19:56

after hearing the English/Russion version like a million times [its so nice, those two guys' voices are so sweet, melodoic!], i came to the conclusion that Arron should have opened up the song first, he has a sweet voice and the song needs to start off soft and sweet, not that im insulting Wu Zun or anything its just that it would have been better if Arron opened, but thats history, im pretty sure their singing as a group has improved more so, since we havent heard anything new, yay! looking forward to their 2nd album!!! :cheers:

this pic of jiro has to go here!!!
Attachments
Jiro Wang10.jpg
Jiro Wang10.jpg (60.88 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Image
"''"OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE,
ALL THE BOYS BE :heart: ME, GIRLS BE :twisted: ME,
THEY WILL NEVER STOP CUS THEY KNOW IM SO HOT HOT
""

User avatar
buzyb33
Posts: 18
Joined: Mar 4th, '07, 01:55
Location: Canada!~

Post by buzyb33 » Aug 1st, '07, 23:33

Whee!! Fahrenheit is love!~ <3
I used to be 0bsessed with them. Since I started re-watching Hana Kimi, I've become even more 0bsessed!! xD
I love all the members of Fahrenheit, but my favourite has to be Wu Chun or Arron. Aww I hope Arron's knee can miraculously recover so he can dance with the rest of Fahrenheit, instead of just standing there are watching... =(
Image

User avatar
muffymui
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 04:41
Location: Richmond BC~

Post by muffymui » Aug 1st, '07, 23:49

buzyb33 wrote:Whee!! Fahrenheit is love!~ <3
I used to be 0bsessed with them. Since I started re-watching Hana Kimi, I've become even more 0bsessed!! xD
I love all the members of Fahrenheit, but my favourite has to be Wu Chun or Arron. Aww I hope Arron's knee can miraculously recover so he can dance with the rest of Fahrenheit, instead of just standing there are watching... =(


Yeahh I know what you mean. Poor Arron =( Just standing on the side watching the others dance... their new song sounds awesome! And I can't wait for X-Family to come out~ More and more fahrenheit goodness!!
xD I'm another FRH fan here~ =] My favourites are Jiro and Arron.. xD
I really really love Arron's singing~ so cutee!!

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 5th, '07, 15:18

If you are in a group long enough, you bound to do something nice for one another.
[spoiler]
Here is Calvin adjusting Wu Chun's tie
Image

Here is Aaron dabbing away Jiro's sweat
Image
[/spoiler]

applex3
Posts: 10
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 19:21

Post by applex3 » Aug 7th, '07, 10:58

Jiro the best XD

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 9th, '07, 03:27

Oh gosh, they both look teddy bear adorable here.
Image

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » Aug 9th, '07, 07:21

aww cute pic . thanks for sharing Kumaxell

User avatar
julicar23
Posts: 78
Joined: Aug 26th, '06, 09:09
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines

Post by julicar23 » Aug 11th, '07, 19:15

i love WU ZUN! WU ZUN is the best!

User avatar
White_Waff
Posts: 7
Joined: Aug 16th, '07, 02:51
Location: -_-;;
Contact:

Post by White_Waff » Aug 17th, '07, 00:30

Hmmm, Jiro and Aaron !! ^^
But, Calvin and Chun are good as well!
I especially love Calvin;s voice... and Chun's.
I just like Jiro for his personality, and Aaron because he seems cool! XD
LOL, Jiro was so funny in Hana-kimi! AHHH!! So cool! ^^

Jiro:

Image
LOL
Image
- Micky and Xiah!! ^^
Image
- Oh Won Bin and Jiro!! ^^ :lol

User avatar
xstarl1ght
Posts: 79
Joined: Aug 24th, '07, 15:18

Post by xstarl1ght » Aug 24th, '07, 16:59

Omg... I love Fei Lun Hai!! :wub: :wub:
My favorite is Ya Lun [Aaron] BUT I STILL LOVE CALVIN, JIRO AND WU ZUN!!
Wahh~~ They're all so cool and hot. and cute especially Ya Lun~ :wub:
Kekee. XD
Image

User avatar
beanybeans
Posts: 326
Joined: Oct 13th, '06, 21:07

Post by beanybeans » Sep 13th, '07, 00:29

My favorite is definitely Jiro. I fell for him after watching ISWAK. Next in line would be Arron. He looks so nice in their Chu Shen Ru Hua MV. :)
~☆JORSubs☆~

Image

User avatar
kawaiineemei
Posts: 55
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 00:40
Location: US

Post by kawaiineemei » Sep 17th, '07, 09:50

wu chun is so damm sexy!

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 17th, '07, 22:05

i love them all equally i cant choose between them, but Jiro is my ideal guy, i love punk, rock, music, playing the guitar, sketching, and me and Jiro share these interests... and he's sweet, and super cute and hot as well...

but i love the others as well i love Wu Zun's gentlemanliness, and sexy body and soft features, and soft interior, Calvin's beautiful voice and cute smile, and his eyes are adorable, and hot body! (have you guys seen that thing, it is hot! he needs to take off that shirt!!), and also Arron, his cute boyish charm, his cuteness, his lips, his awesome hair, and soft voice!

These guys make me crazy, they are too awesome!!!

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 18th, '07, 09:04

hello everyone :)

i heart FAHRENHEiT <3

my fave is Jiro Wang :wub:

he's so funny, gorgeous & sexy!
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 18th, '07, 09:23

here are some stuff i made.

i hope u like them :-)

FAHRENHEiT

[spoiler]FAHRENHEiT GRAPHICS <3

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image[/spoiler]
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 18th, '07, 09:32

some more FRH stuff.

these are individual graphics though for each member.

[spoiler]
JiRO WANG <3

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

ImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Image

ARRoN YAN <3

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

CALViN CHEN <3

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

WU ZUN <3

Image

Image

Image

Image

ImageImage

Image[/spoiler]

YES. i made them.

YES. i take graphic requests :-)
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 19th, '07, 00:05

kwuintessence, you rock! I love the graphics. More Jiro, please.

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 00:07

Kumaxell wrote:kwuintessence, you rock! I love the graphics. More Jiro, please.


there will be more for sure.

you can keep checking on my multiply if i added new ones.

the link is right under my siggy :-)

hello & thanks :mrgreen:
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 260
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Sep 19th, '07, 01:44

I agree with Kumaxell. You seriously rock, kwuintessence!!!
Thanks for sharing more graphics with us, hehe.
I especially love the ones of Arron and Calvin. x]
But I also love the ones of Jiro and Wu Zun, lol. xP
Oh!! And the ones where they're all together, are waaay awesome!!! ^O^
<3

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:16

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:I agree with Kumaxell. You seriously rock, kwuintessence!!!
Thanks for sharing more graphics with us, hehe.
I especially love the ones of Arron and Calvin. x]
But I also love the ones of Jiro and Wu Zun, lol. xP
Oh!! And the ones where they're all together, are waaay awesome!!! ^O^
<3


heehee :lol

thanks a bunch!
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 260
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Sep 19th, '07, 03:27

kwuintessence wrote:heehee :lol

thanks a bunch!


No problem. xD
How long have you been graphic designing for, if you don't mind me asking? ^^

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:38

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
kwuintessence wrote:heehee :lol

thanks a bunch!


No problem. xD
How long have you been graphic designing for, if you don't mind me asking? ^^


around 6 months. actually over 6 months like 7 or 8.

i just started this year.

i remember before i use to use paint when i make graphics :mrgreen:

how about u?
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 260
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Sep 19th, '07, 03:45

kwuintessence wrote:around 6 months. actually over 6 months like 7 or 8.

i just started this year.

i remember before i use to use paint when i make graphics :mrgreen:

how about u?

o.O
Are you serious?!
I've been doing it for a while (on&off for at least two years) but I'm no where near as good as you!! TT.TT
Omo~~ You're sooo talented!! I'm jealous, lol. xD

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 19th, '07, 03:52

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
kwuintessence wrote:around 6 months. actually over 6 months like 7 or 8.

i just started this year.

i remember before i use to use paint when i make graphics :mrgreen:

how about u?

o.O
Are you serious?!
I've been doing it for a while (on&off for at least two years) but I'm no where near as good as you!! TT.TT
Omo~~ You're sooo talented!! I'm jealous, lol. xD


don't be. i'm an insane lunatic anyway who isn't anywhere near normal at all :mrgreen:

i just really like arts and stuff.

i do fashion sketches too, i haven't uploaded them on the web though right after 2005 since someone stole my 2004 collection :-(

oh. and i do some creative writing too.

let's just say, i like making stuff.

keep photoshopping. i'm sure ur gonna be really great at it.
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 260
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Sep 20th, '07, 03:38

kwuintessence wrote:don't be. i'm an insane lunatic anyway who isn't anywhere near normal at all :mrgreen:

i just really like arts and stuff.

i do fashion sketches too, i haven't uploaded them on the web though right after 2005 since someone stole my 2004 collection :-(

oh. and i do some creative writing too.

let's just say, i like making stuff.

keep photoshopping. i'm sure ur gonna be really great at it.

Haha, really? That's cool. =D I don't really like art except for photoshopping&writing... ^^a
And thanks! I'll practice more when I'm on break or like, have inspiration since I don't have any at the moment... v,v
Fashion sketches? =O Wow! So you wanna be a fashion designer?
OMGOSH, are you serious?! What a jerk!! How dare they steal your work!! >=[ I think it's a good thing you're not uploading them so they won't be stolen again. =)

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 20th, '07, 05:27

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
kwuintessence wrote:don't be. i'm an insane lunatic anyway who isn't anywhere near normal at all :mrgreen:

i just really like arts and stuff.

i do fashion sketches too, i haven't uploaded them on the web though right after 2005 since someone stole my 2004 collection :-(

oh. and i do some creative writing too.

let's just say, i like making stuff.

keep photoshopping. i'm sure ur gonna be really great at it.

Haha, really? That's cool. =D I don't really like art except for photoshopping&writing... ^^a
And thanks! I'll practice more when I'm on break or like, have inspiration since I don't have any at the moment... v,v
Fashion sketches? =O Wow! So you wanna be a fashion designer?
OMGOSH, are you serious?! What a jerk!! How dare they steal your work!! >=[ I think it's a good thing you're not uploading them so they won't be stolen again. =)


i still have a few of my 04&05 around.

check them out.

here's the link: http://elitejean.multiply.com/photos/album/12/Old_Fashion_Sketches

tell me what u think.

my 06&07 i don't show anymore :-)
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 20th, '07, 21:42

whoa! lots of off-topic-ness....
how about we switch the discussions back to Fei Lun Hai!!!!!!
Theyre such sexy guys!!!!


kwuintessence, wow! i visited your site, and your stuff is awesome, i want to be a fashion designer too, but i have to be an architect for the sake of money, im not confident in my stuff, and most of the time i get uninspired, i cant afford that....

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 105
Joined: Aug 3rd, '05, 08:31

Post by narutaru » Sep 20th, '07, 22:04

Hello :D

I see that you guys listed Aaron's birthday as 1985. I noticed that some places list it at 1986. Can someone tell me what the real year is?

If he was born in 1985, then that makes him 4 years younger than me and the same age as my b/f. Not that a year more really matters, but I am really curious.

I absolutely love these boys. They are hot, sexy and their songs are actually good. Also it seems that all of them can speak a degree of English which is great for the non-Mandarin speakers.

I must say that although Wu Zun was my first obsession of the group, after watching KO ONE I found myself totally head over heels for Aaron and Calvin.

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 21st, '07, 00:01

Superkyle wrote:whoa! lots of off-topic-ness....
how about we switch the discussions back to Fei Lun Hai!!!!!!
Theyre such sexy guys!!!!


kwuintessence, wow! i visited your site, and your stuff is awesome, i want to be a fashion designer too, but i have to be an architect for the sake of money, im not confident in my stuff, and most of the time i get uninspired, i cant afford that....


hello to & thanks to you again.

i studied a bit of interior decorating before. it's really a whole lot of fun.

ooh...architecture eh...brilliant!

it sounds like a very promising career.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't get enough of them on their newest MV!

http://elitejean.multiply.com/video/item/1/Fahrenheit_--_Chu_Shen_Ru_Hua_MV
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
smarty11223
Posts: 40
Joined: Sep 1st, '07, 23:24
Location: Boredom City

Post by smarty11223 » Sep 22nd, '07, 01:05

i tink arron is cute, jiro is funny nd wu is the hottest nd calvin is normal

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 260
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Sep 25th, '07, 01:38

kwuintessence wrote:i still have a few of my 04&05 around.

check them out.

here's the link: http://elitejean.multiply.com/photos/album/12/Old_Fashion_Sketches

tell me what u think.

my 06&07 i don't show anymore :-)

Oh wow~ They're totally amazing!!! *o*
I bet the 06&07 ones are even better, ne? =D
Since you most likely improved~ ^^
Do you want to be a fashion designer?


narutaru wrote:Hello :D

I see that you guys listed Aaron's birthday as 1985. I noticed that some places list it at 1986. Can someone tell me what the real year is?

Lol, I never noticed that it was listed as 1985 here. xP
But yeah, anyway, his birth year is actually 1986~ =]


Superkyle wrote:whoa! lots of off-topic-ness....
how about we switch the discussions back to Fei Lun Hai!!!!!!
Theyre such sexy guys!!!!

Haha, sorry sorry. xD
Well~~ Has everyone seen the "Bu Hui Ai" MV yet? =D It's the latest MV!
OMG!! Calvin... (continued in spoiler)
[spoiler]...finally got the leading role for an MV and he KISSED a girl!! Ahhh~!!
She's so lucky~!! [/spoiler]

And, to make up for my lots of off-topic-ness, new piccys of Fei Lun Hai, yay~!!! xDD
Enjoy everyone~~ ^^v


IMAGE CREDITS TO ASIANFANATICS[dot]NET
CREDITS TO ME FOR UPLOADING
DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[/spoiler]

User avatar
clarissann
Posts: 32
Joined: Aug 7th, '07, 15:04
Location: CA, USA

Post by clarissann » Sep 26th, '07, 13:42

OMG... I just love calvin! haha... I think he's really cute! ^^

kawaii_chiick ^.^
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 27th, '07, 20:21

Post by kawaii_chiick ^.^ » Sep 27th, '07, 20:28

i dont know why but i dont really like wu zhun but i like the others especially their voices i voted for calvin coz like i dont feel sorry that hes not getting much votes but i like him n aaron n jiro wang lolz ^.^ :thumright:

User avatar
kwuintessence
Posts: 109
Joined: Sep 17th, '07, 08:41
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Contact:

Post by kwuintessence » Oct 7th, '07, 10:15

hey again <3

here are some new FRH graphics.

i'm sure you'll like these.

open the spoiler!

[spoiler]

JiRO WANG <3

Image

Image

ImageImageImageImage

Image

Image

ImageImageImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

ARRoN YAN <3

Image

Image

ImageImage

Image

ImageImage

Image

Image

ImageImageImage

Image

Image

Image

CALViN CHEN <3

Image

Image

ImageImage

Image

Image

ImageImageImageImage

Image

Image

WU ZUN <3

Image

Image

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Image


[/spoiler]
Image
*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*
http://elitejean.multiply.com*
http://elitejean.livejournal.com*

User avatar
dazzle520
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 29th, '07, 23:01

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 8th, '07, 12:49

kwuintessence - You got some AMAZING pictures of Calvin! LOVE THEM!

WHY are they so hot?! *sigh*

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Nov 23rd, '07, 01:41

korean_foreva wrote:aww...noone pick calvin...feel sorri for him


yeah i felt sorry for calvin on Red Storm when he got the least number of hearts from the audience... felt so bad for him

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 3rd, '07, 22:12

Sorry, i'm a bit disappointed. i know that :wub: calvin :wub: isn't the most popular membre, but... i like him really much... he's my favorite. so if you don't mind i post a few pics of him. :wub:
Attachments
calvin20.JPG
calvin20.JPG (12.75 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
calvin30.JPG
calvin30.JPG (35.68 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
calvin_1_812.jpg
damned cute
calvin_1_812.jpg (48.67 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
fantastic smile.jpg
fantastic smile.jpg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 1019 times

User avatar
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 365
Joined: Jul 10th, '05, 21:13
Location: The big apple
Contact:

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 3rd, '07, 22:23

My Calvin liking goes up an down. I like him whenever he does MC (as cold as some of his jokes might be), love him as Lan Ling Wang in The X-Family, dislike him when he starts crying or has the super upset face, and can't stand him as Cai in Romantic Princess. Either way, I think he will make a great TV host.

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 3rd, '07, 22:45

Kumaxell wrote:My Calvin liking goes up an down. I like him whenever he does MC (as cold as some of his jokes might be), love him as Lan Ling Wang in The X-Family, dislike him when he starts crying or has the super upset face, and can't stand him as Cai in Romantic Princess. Either way, I think he will make a great TV host.


At first i didn't like him at all. but later on he became my favorite :heart: and i cannot explain why... if i ever learn mandarin (i think it won't happen since i don't have time) i will learn because of him... and i love his voice, and everything... :heart:

one of the greatest :wub: calvin :wub: fan in Hungary
Last edited by esztokam on Dec 14th, '07, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 9th, '07, 15:08

Hey guys
im new to this band
i knew Wu Zun and Jiro Wang from dramas but didnt know they were in a band
then i was introduced to Calvin Chen in Romantic Princess and his smile captured me so I went to find out about him and saw he was in a band so checked it out and watched I have my young and my heart belongs to them at the moment
its now after midnight which is later then i wanted to stay up but ive been searching for their album luckily found it ^_^
if you guys have links to any other download of their stuff vids and what not please post them

im hooked ^_^
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Dec 9th, '07, 15:21

I love CALVINs smile :D

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 10th, '07, 23:00

saby wrote:I love CALVINs smile :D


i'm happier than ever. one more Cal fan!

a few videos just found with sub

Aaron
Calvin
Jiro

They are amazing! Jiro is so cute! Calvin is so smart! and Aaron is so Aaron[/url]

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 07:13

thanks will totally watch those videos when I get home

I only discovered fahrenheit 2 days ago but have already got most of their music and PVs and havent stopped listening to them
holy crap i think im obsessed

I wish id discovered them sooner cause they are here in japan for the launch of their Japanese album and I could have seen them live................ahhh im so upset the same thing happened to me with Arashi
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 16th, '07, 09:14

Yorokobi wrote:thanks will totally watch those videos when I get home

I only discovered fahrenheit 2 days ago but have already got most of their music and PVs and havent stopped listening to them
holy crap i think im obsessed

I wish id discovered them sooner cause they are here in japan for the launch of their Japanese album and I could have seen them live................ahhh im so upset the same thing happened to me with Arashi


hey cool to meet a fellow Fahrenheit fan from NZ :D

hope you're having a great time in JP! and too bad you didn't get to join all the other screaming japanese girls to see them live!!

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 16th, '07, 10:12

NothingElseToLose wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:thanks will totally watch those videos when I get home

I only discovered fahrenheit 2 days ago but have already got most of their music and PVs and havent stopped listening to them
holy crap i think im obsessed

I wish id discovered them sooner cause they are here in japan for the launch of their Japanese album and I could have seen them live................ahhh im so upset the same thing happened to me with Arashi


hey cool to meet a fellow Fahrenheit fan from NZ :D

hope you're having a great time in JP! and too bad you didn't get to join all the other screaming japanese girls to see them live!!


yay how awsome there are other fahrenheit fans in nz im sooo happy!!!!

yeah im having an awsome time in japan but it wont be long till I have to go home again

where in nz are you from?
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 17th, '07, 07:34

Yorokobi wrote:
NothingElseToLose wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:thanks will totally watch those videos when I get home

I only discovered fahrenheit 2 days ago but have already got most of their music and PVs and havent stopped listening to them
holy crap i think im obsessed

I wish id discovered them sooner cause they are here in japan for the launch of their Japanese album and I could have seen them live................ahhh im so upset the same thing happened to me with Arashi


hey cool to meet a fellow Fahrenheit fan from NZ :D

hope you're having a great time in JP! and too bad you didn't get to join all the other screaming japanese girls to see them live!!


yay how awsome there are other fahrenheit fans in nz im sooo happy!!!!

yeah im having an awsome time in japan but it wont be long till I have to go home again

where in nz are you from?


lol i wonder if we are the only ones?!

i'm in auckland. what about you?
and what are you doing in JP? my friend is over there at the moment doing a work exchange thing for the winter so she gets to do lots of skiiing!! i actually really wanted to go this xmas/new years but it didn't work out but i'm super keen to go next xmas :D

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 18th, '07, 04:50

NothingElseToLose wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
NothingElseToLose wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:thanks will totally watch those videos when I get home

I only discovered fahrenheit 2 days ago but have already got most of their music and PVs and havent stopped listening to them
holy crap i think im obsessed

I wish id discovered them sooner cause they are here in japan for the launch of their Japanese album and I could have seen them live................ahhh im so upset the same thing happened to me with Arashi


hey cool to meet a fellow Fahrenheit fan from NZ :D

hope you're having a great time in JP! and too bad you didn't get to join all the other screaming japanese girls to see them live!!


yay how awsome there are other fahrenheit fans in nz im sooo happy!!!!

yeah im having an awsome time in japan but it wont be long till I have to go home again

where in nz are you from?


lol i wonder if we are the only ones?!

i'm in auckland. what about you?
and what are you doing in JP? my friend is over there at the moment doing a work exchange thing for the winter so she gets to do lots of skiiing!! i actually really wanted to go this xmas/new years but it didn't work out but i'm super keen to go next xmas :D


we can't be the only ones but i net the ther ones just dont use d-addicts
we'll have to hunt them out and form a NZ Fahrenheit fan club!!

im from wanagnui
im on an exchange programme too but it was through my high school and i came over the their sister school over here to help out in english conversation classes and work on my japanese
im looking forward to going skiing and stuff too. Ive never gone before but i can take classes with one of the school groups ^_^
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 18th, '07, 09:08

the Xin Wo MV is finally out!!

User avatar
Azngurl_meiying2006
Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 13th, '06, 01:55
Location: Ca
Contact:

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Dec 18th, '07, 09:11

NothingElseToLose wrote:the Xin Wo MV is finally out!!

YUp!! I love it so much :wub: :-)

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 18th, '07, 09:38

And here you can watch the MV if you haven't seen it yet.

I think it's great and I really like the colours. plus, Hebe and Cal together... NICE
[/url]

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 18th, '07, 13:06

wah thank you for sharing it really awsome

does anyone know where i can download the song?
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 18th, '07, 13:12

Yorokobi wrote:wah thank you for sharing it really awsome

does anyone know where i can download the song?


i found a link on http://community.livejournal.com/frhfeilunhai/.
direct link:
http://sharebee.com/c2d9406a
uploaded by nixyneeners10

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 18th, '07, 13:53

esztokam wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:wah thank you for sharing it really awsome

does anyone know where i can download the song?


i found a link on http://community.livejournal.com/frhfeilunhai/.
direct link:
http://sharebee.com/c2d9406a
uploaded by nixyneeners10


thank you soooooo much ^_^
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 19th, '07, 07:51

thanks so much for the link :D

i like the MV but i don't really get what wu chun is wearing...?!

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 19th, '07, 08:17

NothingElseToLose wrote:thanks so much for the link :D

i like the MV but i don't really get what wu chun is wearing...?!


that's the question of the week! can it be a "foulard"? (sorry i forgot the English word & it's in French, you know the thing you put around your neck during winter).

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 19th, '07, 15:44

i suppose, most of you has already seen these images, but i post them to everyone who wasn't able to find them

Image
:faint:

Image
:shocked:

Image :wub:

these are the so called *fangirl scream* photos...

*edit
oops! i almost forgot!
Wu Zhun updated his blog 2 days ago!
Last edited by esztokam on Dec 19th, '07, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 19th, '07, 15:47

thanks for sharing those!!!
and the winner of the wet t-shirt contest is......wu chun in that last photo ^_^

can you tell me what websites you go to for all your fahrenheit photos and info and stuff?
please!!!
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 19th, '07, 16:13


User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 19th, '07, 16:15

thnks soooo much!!!
you are really helping me get better obsessed with these boys ^_^

what to check out first though..............gotta be cal's photogallery i think ^_____^
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 20th, '07, 07:56

esztokam wrote:
NothingElseToLose wrote:thanks so much for the link :D

i like the MV but i don't really get what wu chun is wearing...?!


that's the question of the week! can it be a "foulard"? (sorry i forgot the English word & it's in French, you know the thing you put around your neck during winter).


i'd actually never heard of a foulard before so i googled it but i don't think that's what wu chun is wearing... it looks more like a towel tucked into his belt! (lol)

i think aaron is maybe overdoing the smiling in the mv...

User avatar
NothingElseToLose
Posts: 87
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 06:19

Post by NothingElseToLose » Dec 20th, '07, 07:57

thanks for those pics esztokam!

i'd seen the footage but not these close up pics! :cheers:

and baaaahhhh...!
[spoiler]
Image[/spoiler]

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 21st, '07, 18:10

i know that pic of Zhun and i should admit he has a really nice body.

i show something of Jiro
[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]
and i almost forgot : MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Image

i know it's a bit old image... but i didn't find new one

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 21st, '07, 18:12

what the hell is Jiro wearing!?!
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
esztokam
Posts: 359
Joined: May 25th, '07, 23:10
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Contact:

Post by esztokam » Dec 22nd, '07, 00:02

Me again,

A friend (thanks miura) found a silly game of FRH
http://www.taisun.com.tw/actionpic/9611tea/main.html
click on the button in the middle (with GO) and then... that game... when your brain doesn't work it's the best!!! and there's an ad as well. Funny!

And one mv just found on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqYxJFkEQU

you see, Christmas and those men inspire everyone!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest