-*~~~Ariel Lin~~~*-

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meteorjc » Oct 13th, '07, 04:14

kikkiko wrote:that show already came out. Someone posted a link for the torrent on Asian Fanatics. It's for Part 1 of Fairy From The Wonderland. 26 episodes. Part 2 should be coming out sometime in the future...
omg,... are you serious that there's part 2 to fairy in wonderland????
:cheers: coolies!!!!! if there is, i'm so excited. hope the news is true

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by georgeyklee » Oct 13th, '07, 05:02

she's soo goregous

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Oct 21st, '07, 01:25

i made something again :)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Oct 23rd, '07, 08:46

Hi,
anyone here have time to help out with encoding? Secret garden starring Ariel is going to be continued subbed now and it'll be great if someone could encode it. PM me. Thanks.

@kwuintessence
the pics looks great. Wish I had this kind of skills.

moniklim

Post by moniklim » Nov 24th, '07, 09:15

Hi kwuintessence, thanks for sharing the pictures. Ariel Lin really charming & cute

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Jan 13th, '08, 11:50

rather be sceptically in every drama i watch. I wouldn't watch because of the cute or hot actor. I didn't like Ariel and Mike both actor/ress like character in Iswak and WWL, DBY, Bull Fighting. Find it ordinary-typical-stereotype-. It is lovable for drama lovers, cute and adorable but it is not fulfilling and content the soul.

.But in Love Contract! Wow AND WOW! Very natural, inetense, deep and eternal love. Remarkable acting Mike! Smile. And Ariel interpreted she a talented actress.

Loved him from Love contract. He portrayed a realistic role. Not a guy run for girl fight. etc, But a very deepest love. Some people with objective view and realistic view also think like this.

They sure a have a extremely great chemitsry together. They fall in love not like other drama. It is very natural, fresh, subtle, deep and intense. I want them to act together again. I never like Mike and Ariel before, but they totally great in this drama. My favorite.

Rumors are rumors. Love them in this drama. So much. From bottom of my heart. Firstly not because of the cast, but rather the storyline but then they amazed us with remarkable acting.

Basically i never ever a fan of Mike or Ariel because when I want to like an actor it has to be objective based on his acting. When I watch DBY and WWL, Bull Fighting and Ariel in Iswak, the acting is cute but typical and so drama like. Running over the girl etc...It is enjoyable, cute but not realistic.

But when i watched Love Contract i'm so impressed at Mike and Ariel acting. They make us forget they are Mike and Ariel. Their love was so subtle, deep, intense and beautiful. That we can called excellent acting.

LOVED Both of them so much.

When i see Love Contract i feel so happy and satisfied because Ariel character is ver different from Iswak, tough sometimes she a bit rough to Ken ( Mike ) and mostly because Ken ( Mike) pour so much love to her. And it is realistic. Eternal love.

It is not about Mike or Ariel it is about two very ordinary young people fall in love in very natural and subtle way. It is realistic. we can see different Mike here. Not rich, with great clothes, but everlasting LOVE. LOved it so much.

Apart for loud screaming, she is great in Love Contract. In Iswak she is great as an actress but i dont like the character in it. There is no much development. The same again and again.

If one to enjoyed a drama like Love contract:-

1) Be objective,
2) Sense of true art
3) Believe in something more than mere entrtaiment but more into content, fulfilling and deep love.

Yet, i respect others view also in whatever their favorite also, Smile

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 13th, '08, 12:21

Arial Lin is typically the kind of actress whose acting gets on some peoples never
i loved ISWAK but even then her character annoyed me a little

however I have to agree with anastassia
in love contract she was amazing
definatly the best acting ive ever seen her do
a very intense drama with very deep characters and she played hers so well
i was very impressed with her acting in it

i hope to see her pull out that kind of performance again some time in the future

kakashiyuna

Post by kakashiyuna » Apr 8th, '08, 09:36

is she really married to joe cheng?!?!?!?!.....

someone just told me but have no proof...

kakashiyuna

Re: -*~~~Ariel Lin~~~*-

Post by kakashiyuna » Apr 8th, '08, 09:41

puka wrote:Fans of hers, feel free to discuss anything related to her here.

i Just recently became her fan after watching It started with a Kiss. AH! i think her and Joe Makes such a cute couple.

is she really married to joe cheng?.. i just want real confirmating.. tnx

dindaputri

Post by dindaputri » Apr 8th, '08, 10:19

oh my god!

really?

she's married to joe?!

i heard that they just are super best friend .

is there anyone who has proof?

im really glad if they got married. since joe's father wants ariel as his daughter.

AndLoveYelledNO

Post by AndLoveYelledNO » Jun 6th, '08, 09:00

She's not really married to Joe, guys. That was said in a variety show in a joking manner. They're not even dating.

Love Contract blew me away. Not the plot but the relationship between Mike and Ariel. These characters loved each other with everything they had. You could see their love behind every glance, every touch, every smile.
This kind of chemistry is rare. I hope they do another series together.

This month, Ariel will be in HK promoting TKA!

She also will probably be starring in the drama (based on a manga) called "Extravagant Challenge". She will be cutting her hair really really short for it.

The male leads have yet to be casted. Mike was considered but because the were planning to use Mike and Ariel's past rumors to promote the drama, Ariel's manager put a stop to it.
So Vic is now rumored to be taking the role. Nothing is confirmed as of yet, sadly

charlotte88

Post by charlotte88 » Aug 8th, '08, 05:14

ariel ,my angel

archive18

Post by archive18 » Aug 11th, '08, 22:01

I have just finished watching 'It Started with a Kiss' and I think that Ariel is a brilliant actress. Normally I watch these and go that good and entertaining but watching this series I found that I was rooting for her.

All in all one of the best series that I have seen.

azntina

Post by azntina » Sep 16th, '08, 04:56

Ariel is a good and versatile actress. I love her in It Started with a Kiss. I pity her, then admire her, and was happy when she ended up with her crush. It's one of my fav series.
Her role in Love Contract is very intense and kept me wondering how come she acted so strangely in the beginning. I felt the misery boiling inside her when she wanted to get close to the one she loved but couldn't. Even though the ending was really weird and depressing, I still enjoyed her acting.
Anyway, support for Ariel and Joe!

rhianne

iM a biG fAn Of ariel Lin

Post by rhianne » Nov 4th, '08, 23:34

., prOmise.. shE's oNe Of mY favOrite actreSs!
.,`especiaLLy in iT stArted with a kiSs..
.,`tHey kiss agAin anD.Image
.,`Love cOntract

azntina

Post by azntina » Nov 27th, '08, 04:31

Ariel's so funny in Love or Bread!! Watch it JoRiel fans!!

BDxCrazyazian

Post by BDxCrazyazian » Dec 26th, '08, 09:16

i just finished watching LOCH 2008 and i must say... she was a very good huang rong... its just a shame that she got dubbed.... but her actions and little subtle movements while portraying the character were great and it made me feel like i was watching huang rong and not just an actress..... and like every other thing she does.... she is very natural and when she starts pulling a tear jerker... you feel you stomach clench for her pain.... her performance in the show deserves a 5/5 and if you havent seen the show yet... you should watch it.... and for those of you who have seen other versions... dont compare... just enjoy it for what it is... because the director decided to make a few artistic decisions which i think makes it interesting... and if you were to ask me which version i liked better between the 2003 and 2008 version... you would get no answer from me because they are both very good in their respects... its always interesting to see to different versions of a show that are based on books, especially when the director is willing to take a risk with his artistic license ... a show you guys definitely must see... especially if your a big fan of ariel

SakuraG89

Post by SakuraG89 » Dec 26th, '08, 10:28

Usagi:

Funny you should mention how bad the manga "Tokyo Juliet" is, because I think it made one of the worst series I've ever seen here. Everybody's on some emotional roller coaster. Their designs were stolen, thrown in the river, set on fire, etc. No less than four guys chased her and three girls chased him. Ariel, whose weight goes up and down, was in one of her chunky phases but had to model, wear some outstandingly ugly clothes, etc. Wu Zun, in his first series, was still bulked up from when he was a fitness instructor, and they dubbed his voice cause his Mandarin wasn't good enough yet. I think she's a good actress, probably, but she hasn't had a lot of chemistry with her co-stars until Joe. I haven't liked Love and Bread much (their newest drama), but I really like the way they work together. You can see they like and trust each other, which is hard to achieve in a 10 or 12 episode show.

azntina

Post by azntina » Dec 28th, '08, 08:17

BDxCrazyazian wrote:i just finished watching LOCH 2008 and i must say... she was a very good huang rong... its just a shame that she got dubbed.... but her actions and little subtle movements while portraying the character were great and it made me feel like i was watching huang rong and not just an actress..... and like every other thing she does.... she is very natural and when she starts pulling a tear jerker... you feel you stomach clench for her pain.... her performance in the show deserves a 5/5 and if you havent seen the show yet... you should watch it.... and for those of you who have seen other versions... dont compare... just enjoy it for what it is... because the director decided to make a few artistic decisions which i think makes it interesting... and if you were to ask me which version i liked better between the 2003 and 2008 version... you would get no answer from me because they are both very good in their respects... its always interesting to see to different versions of a show that are based on books, especially when the director is willing to take a risk with his artistic license ... a show you guys definitely must see... especially if your a big fan of ariel
I agree with you about her portrayal of huang rong, so energetic and cute! I thought she was different from all the earlier ones but still outstanding and entertaining. She acts mischevious, pitiful, and manipulative very naturally. I enjoy watching her in this show, she and the main guy have good chemistry. The director made quite interesting choices in the martial arts to the method the film was shot. I thought it was a fresh new look to a classic love/fighting story. A must see for Ariel fans!

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Feb 15th, '09, 12:57

it's a pity that her character in LoB is a mix from her Char in LoveContract and Tokyo Juliet :/

BDxCrazyazian

true

Post by BDxCrazyazian » Feb 16th, '09, 16:35

Jazzl wrote:it's a pity that her character in LoB is a mix from her Char in LoveContract and Tokyo Juliet :/
very true... but even though the show was short lived, it was entertaining to watch... it filled the gaps of time that i didnt have anything to watch and/or waiting on downloads of shows

XxAzNxXxPoWeRxX

Post by XxAzNxXxPoWeRxX » Feb 20th, '09, 02:10

Also if you guys really like Ariel Lin, and want to watch dramas w/ eng subs, you should support intangible fs. They sub alot of ariel lin dramas (not all)
They subbed (ISWAK 1 & 2, Tyoko Juliet, Extravagant Challenge (Upcoming), & True love 18 (Current)

sweetiemeira

Post by sweetiemeira » Apr 25th, '09, 18:14

I loved Ariel's acting in ISWAK..i think the more annoying she seemed to be just goes to show how great she portrayed her character. Because she was playing a character who was childish, impatient, not that bright, hard headed, etc etc... And she played that to the T! :thumright: when i saw her in the ISWAK special i was a little shocked at how mature, quiet, and composed she actually is. lol
Ariel and Joe do have great chemistry on and off the screen, I agree. However, I love seeing her act with Hu Ge more than Joe Cheng. After I saw Fairy from a Wonderland (and the little bit of LOCH 2008 thats been subbed so far) I fell in love with them as a couple on screen. but...maybe thats just me :sweat:
And also..I can't WAIT to see her in Extravagant Challenge.:cheers:
I just hope they don't postpone it too long.

darcydevenus

Post by darcydevenus » May 12th, '09, 21:00

Love Ariel in all of the performances I have seen by her. I have a question for ANYONE who can help me. It is about one of her songs...

I am looking for a song sung by Ariel Lin... at least I am almost positive it is her. I don't speak much chinese yet, and I saw the music video a long time ago, but I love the song... she is alone... a lot, on a beach and she sings about love and herself. I can even sing the notes of the chorus, but I am not sure of the title. I really want the song. It is a slow song but the guy she is with went away, and she seems to be waiting for him. It has been driving me nuts, and I did not even remember where I saw the video til yesterday. I saw it on crunchyroll, but they no longer host anything except l If anyone knows, help please!

BDxCrazyazian

maybe its this song

Post by BDxCrazyazian » Jun 6th, '09, 00:19

darcydevenus wrote:Love Ariel in all of the performances I have seen by her. I have a question for ANYONE who can help me. It is about one of her songs...

I am looking for a song sung by Ariel Lin... at least I am almost positive it is her. I don't speak much chinese yet, and I saw the music video a long time ago, but I love the song... she is alone... a lot, on a beach and she sings about love and herself. I can even sing the notes of the chorus, but I am not sure of the title. I really want the song. It is a slow song but the guy she is with went away, and she seems to be waiting for him. It has been driving me nuts, and I did not even remember where I saw the video til yesterday. I saw it on crunchyroll, but they no longer host anything except l If anyone knows, help please!
i believe the song your looking for is Lonely "Northern Hemisphere" which is the end song for the show "Love Contract" but just to make sure
here is the music video for you to check

BDxCrazyazian

Post by BDxCrazyazian » Jul 11th, '09, 18:20

anyone hear her new album yet? if not, you should check it out... its pretty good considering its her first album

technohive

Post by technohive » Nov 11th, '09, 01:51

Ariel Lin is indeed great in They Kiss Again and her lovebread is currently shown in our country. By the way guys you might be interested in voting them as Most famous loveteam in Asia for 2009 ...Anyway you can go and vote here http://www.celebritystartalk.com/

USABarb

Mike He and Ariel Lin

Post by USABarb » Dec 15th, '09, 21:26

She doesn't want to work with him anymore because he is much better looking then she is. Her mouth and nose are ugly.

carmay

Post by carmay » Dec 31st, '09, 04:09

I love Ariel. Always have. Always will!