Zheng Yuan Chang

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
cel

Post by cel » May 16th, '06, 11:39

Really? Was he able to dance like bi?

rickt

Post by rickt » May 17th, '06, 15:10

well... maybe not as good :) check it out, it's here

cel

Post by cel » May 17th, '06, 22:42

Thanks rickt. He was so cute :wub: . My sister kept asking me why was he

trying to dance like bi. Does anyone know? Was that when bi went to taiwan?

rickt

Post by rickt » May 18th, '06, 06:51

from the news I gathered so far, seems like Bi is Joe's idol. but I have no idea why he was learning to dance like him.. I also saw a few clips where he danced 3 Bears, on the set of ISWAK as well as on a tv show.

here's another clip I found on youtube. it was an entertainment show hosted by Joe and Ariel about a year before they started filming ISWAK. very funny, especially when he talked about his modelling experience!! :lol Ariel couldn't stop blushing and laughing... LOL

enjoy!!

cel

Post by cel » May 18th, '06, 22:44

Watch the segment, Joe and Ariel are so cute eventhough I didn't understand
a word. Joe is so talkative!
:wub:

rickt

Post by rickt » May 23rd, '06, 07:53

here's a summary of the clip as far as I can remember. just as a precaution I put it in hidden because there's a topic that may be inappropriate to talk in public.. but very funny tho!! :lol
the clip was shown on Sept 8th, 2003. at first they were talking about some characters from maybe a tv show, cartoon or wherever when they were kids, asking each other who they liked the most. then Joe talked about a scene in The Rose where Ella had to wake him, but ended up with more NGs than expected because she kept bumping into his.... ermm.. he didn't exactly say where, but we could tell from his gestures (and the topic after that) that she bumped into his... balls. seems like in that scene Joe had to lie down with his legs apart, then Ella had to slide forward in between his legs and that's how she kept bumping into... him. :D after that Joe kept on with the balls topic, saying that how he wished he could take them off when he doesn't need them and put them back on when needed. he said there was a time when he had to model for a watch commercial and had to wear very tight fitting clothes, so tight that he could feel his balls split into two parts. and when he walked he could feel his balls moving back and forth.. (he even made the gesture of his balls moving) :lol by this time Ariel was laughing and blushing so hard that she had to cover her face with the folder...

oh and there was a fax where a fan asked him when was his first love. he said it was in high school. I think the fan also asked if he had a girlfriend at that time which he replied no, and what's the most romantic thing he'd ever done where he said he's not a romantic person. he also said stop questioning him about relationship thing because he's embarrassed.. :wub: another fax for Ariel asking if a handsome guy like Joe asks her out, would she agree to it. she said no, because Joe is too tall and even after wearing a 3 inch heels she still looked short next to him.. (it's a pity 'coz I love seeing them together! ISWAK effect I guess..) :roll

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 11th, '06, 03:09

He is cute. But is he gay? that would be ashame if he is.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 11th, '06, 03:15

ngocdung2111 wrote:He is cute. But is he gay? that would be ashame if he is.
What makes you think he's gay?

By the way, he isn't. He doesn't like it when people say that he is gay

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 11th, '06, 19:03

Thank god he is not gay. the reason why I think he is gay is because of what he wear sometime. And he do such a good job in The Rose. I like him a lot too. thank god he is not gay.

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 11th, '06, 19:04

Thank god he is not gay. the reason why I think he is gay is because of what he wear sometime. And he do such a good job in The Rose. I like him a lot too. thank god he is not gay.

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 11th, '06, 19:13

OvertheRainbow wrote:
What makes you think he's gay?

By the way, he isn't. He doesn't like it when people say that he is gay
Thank god he is not gay. the reason why I think he is gay is because what he wear sometime and he does such a wonderful job at acting in The Rose. I like him a lot too. thank god again he is not gay. :cheers:

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 11th, '06, 19:14

ngocdung2111- How come you posted the same message 3 times?

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 11th, '06, 20:49

OvertheRainbow wrote:ngocdung2111- How come you posted the same message 3 times?
I messed up on something and had my sister help fix it and she ended up posting it 3 times. so embarrass

Hey do you guys know when Joe's new series will be out?

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 11th, '06, 20:50

ngocdung2111 wrote:
OvertheRainbow wrote:ngocdung2111- How come you posted the same message 3 times?
I messed up on something and had my sister help fix it and she ended up posting it 3 times. so embarrass

Which one?

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jun 11th, '06, 20:54

he got a new series? that's awesome.

i would totaly love to see ariel and joe together again.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 11th, '06, 20:56

milleu87 wrote:he got a new series? that's awesome.

i would totaly love to see ariel and joe together again.
Well they will in 2007

littlemonkey_3000

Post by littlemonkey_3000 » Jun 11th, '06, 21:50

OvertheRainbow wrote:
ngocdung2111 wrote:

Which one?
The one called 'Geng Zi Wind and Cloud'

rickt

Post by rickt » Jun 12th, '06, 14:42

I was wondering the same thing as well when I watch his variety shows. not because of what he's wearing tho (he's a model after all), but the way he talks and his body language is just... a little more towards the feminine side. :P usually when I see these kind of guys I'd think he's either gay, or just very metrosexual. I guess in Joe's case it'd be the latter. it suits him well too :) oh Joe and his vanity... :wub:

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jun 13th, '06, 06:06

rickt wrote:
I was wondering the same thing as well when I watch his variety shows. not because of what he's wearing tho (he's a model after all), but the way he talks and his body language is just... a little more towards the feminine side. :P usually when I see these kind of guys I'd think he's either gay, or just very metrosexual. I guess in Joe's case it'd be the latter. it suits him well too :) oh Joe and his vanity... :wub:
yeah I'm agree with you. Usually I don't like guy like that but somehow he such a good actor and a verry cute guy that make me like him so much. I just finish ISWAK and I still waiting for subs for the Rose series. I love those series and the songs in it so much. I wish I know where I can download some of the songs in the Rose Series. I already have the themes songs and I want to have more songs from the Rose. Can anyone help me out? I just love The rose's songs so much. Joe is such an awasome actor.

littlegirl001

Post by littlegirl001 » Jun 29th, '06, 01:26

omggg i love him!!! xD it's all cause of the show it started with a kiss <3333 omggg me love him ahahaha ok i'll stop lol xD

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Jun 29th, '06, 02:43

Hi!

I watched ISWAK recently and was captivated by the main actors. Ariel is really funny and cute.

Joe got my interest when i saw the NG-scenes and the ISWAK-Special with him. I found it interesting that his real personality is so goofy, happy go lucky etc. I think he looks best with a serious almost mean face like in ISWAK. Or the cool look he has while modelling.
But his scary laughs are really something. This burst of laughter and his whole funny person makes him much more interesting for me. I watched a lot of clips on youtube, when he was a guest in some variety shows. And he really stands out with his personality.
He reminded me a bit of Jim Carrey, making faces and entertaining others. :)
And of Ashton Kutcher, who is more the happy person, but had these cool looks on the catwalk.

I don't know if it's only me, but I like his voice very much. The way he talks, often slow and artikulated. I don't know how to describe it well, but i like to listen to him even though I don't understand it. :)

As others have mentioned here, he seems to be a very good actor, playing those cool characters, when he is this funny person in real life. :)
i don't think he'll ever play this comedy type of character, because he is just to good as a rather serious character. (I mean a really whacky comedy character, as for his roles in ISWAK and the Rose etc. had their funny moments)

I also saw that clip of him and Ariel hosting this show. I think they were very good together, besides talking about certain body parts. :)
But I felt a more brother and sister chemistry there. That they liked playing together.

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to ISWAK 2. I hope they stay close to the manga story.
Last edited by ultrasoul on Jun 29th, '06, 02:48, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jun 29th, '06, 02:47

Hey there Joe fans!

Please go to www.joe-cheng.com and you will find alot of goodies! Please join us in the forum. There are bunches of news, pictures, files and more are available!

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Jul 2nd, '06, 01:27

I like his bad boy role in Nine Ball but hated his hairstyle. The cut is a bit too long and the highlights are hideous! I really like his hairstyle in "It Started With A Kiss" in the first 2-3 episodes. When his hair started to get curly and long, I think that is hideous also. What is going on with the hairstyles yo?!?! This "kills" the guy's look, don't you guys think so?? :) His acting skill has room for improvement, but not too shabby. :) I hope he does not sing, just like I hope Mike He does not sing either. Just focus on acting and modelling. :)
I had to agree with this. I liked his hair in the beginning of ISWAK, straight down, but not even.
The curly hair was kind of ok, but I didn't think it would fit his character to put much effort into his hair style. So that was kind of odd.

As for his acting, I can't say that much, because I've seen him in ISWAK, a bit of the Rose and "modelling". i think there is always room for improvement or maybe in the choice of his roles. i think he can play the mean and annoyed character very good. He also looks best like that. :)

Maybe he'll have more chances to play different parts.
But I hope he'll stay this whacky funny person in reality.

PS: Anyone seen his weird habits clip?. Funny. Never thought about that, but we don't have toilets like that in Germany. :)

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 2nd, '06, 23:11

:wub: oh...he's just adorable...i loved he's character in ISWAK...oh i totally agree with the comments abt his hairstyle...it looked so good when it was straight..the curls just kinda made him look like a sheep, quite girly actually

can't wait for the 2nd season :D

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Sep 6th, '06, 04:10

joe cheng seems to be so perfect or as near perfection as any guy can be ^__^ granted i dont think he's all that hot but he has those personality traits that makes him look even cuter than he is ^__^ yay for joe cheng

can't wait for iswak s2 ^^

dummy

Post by dummy » Sep 6th, '06, 04:38

OMG HE IS MY HUSBAND....DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THAT :whistling: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D :P :P
Attachments
I LOVE THIS DRAMA...JOE CHENG IS SOOO HOTT!!!
cover_03.jpg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 10076 times

dummy

Post by dummy » Sep 6th, '06, 04:39

OMG HE IS MY HUSBAND....DIDN'T YOU GUYS KNOW THAT :whistling: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D :P :P
Attachments
cover_03.jpg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 10076 times

applekat

Post by applekat » Sep 7th, '06, 16:34

Joe cheng is one of the cutest guys of all time... i even found him handsome in the rose with the long hair... hes not that handsome to some people but he is just sho CUTE and charismatic and sexy-ish. sometimes he messes himself up with weird style and hair but he is still cute. i actually think the weird metrosexual ways make him even cuter. i dont think hes gay though cos doesnt he seem to have a crush on his friend xu wei lun?? shes friends with mike he too... so lucky

[img]http://fashion.netandtv.com/newspage2/p ... 941673.jpg[/img]

nokinbox

Post by nokinbox » Sep 17th, '06, 07:21

hi everyone!
i'm joe cheng's fanclub in thai
i am looking for nine ball subtitle (Eng) please help!

dummy

Post by dummy » Sep 22nd, '06, 02:54

helloo dang i heart joe cheng sooo much..hahahhaha :wub: :wub: :wub:
Attachments
lol
lol
cover_03.jpg (51.02 KiB) Viewed 10054 times

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 22nd, '06, 07:35

Why do you keep posting the same picture^^, dummy?

muffin707

Post by muffin707 » Sep 22nd, '06, 14:44

ultrasoul wrote:Hi!

I think he looks best with a serious almost mean face like in ISWAK. Or the cool look he has while modelling.

I don't know if it's only me, but I like his voice very much. The way he talks, often slow and artikulated. I don't know how to describe it well, but i like to listen to him even though I don't understand it. :)

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to ISWAK 2. I hope they stay close to the manga story.
Same here, he looks best with a serious face , and I really like his deep voice also. I really admire him as an actor, but dont like his off screen personality much. :mrgreen:

jigixv783

Drink-Drank-Drunk Download Plzzz

Post by jigixv783 » Sep 22nd, '06, 23:48

;p

Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Auty » Sep 23rd, '06, 02:00

ah, i love him!! he is very cute.

kent666

hairstyle

Post by kent666 » Oct 8th, '06, 14:27

hello Joe Cheng fans, :-)

Can anyone tell me what's the name of these hairstyles?

[img]http://www.catwalk.com.tw/agency/celeb/ ... /237_1.jpg[/img][img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/b/b2/Joe10.jpg[/img]

jani

Post by jani » Nov 14th, '06, 07:28

i really liked him in ISWAK especially at the end when he's all laughing like a psycho :mrgreen: i think he's really hot when he's all serious not really smiling but i have to say i like his personality when he's all silly like here

[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... 0045zn.jpg[/img]

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Dec 6th, '06, 08:10

Does anyone know a synopsis for ISWAK 2? :P
He's so cute in it, especially with Ariel...

13eky

Post by 13eky » Dec 13th, '06, 07:02

MuhahahahahahA.... JJJJJJOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE omg... that picture from up above with all of his different faces.... OMG.... i am about to DIE.... omg.... i am seriously having a heart attack... but ya i can't WAIT for ISWAK 2... in the time being i am watching ISWAK again.... *sigh* :wub:

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Dec 31st, '06, 19:35

i miss him. can't wait for his next drama

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow » Jan 11th, '07, 12:07

I have nothing to say other than that he's HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. <3 :D

ClockwiseStir

Post by ClockwiseStir » Jan 16th, '07, 04:51

wow the pictures are cute!! where did you get them? its difficult to get his pictures!

yay!! joe cheng was so good ISWAK.. especially with lin yi chen.. cute couple! haha...

mayva

Post by mayva » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:58

I am currently obsess with Joe... there's just something about him. :wub: He's too HOT.

Jwlz

Post by Jwlz » Feb 10th, '07, 21:40

I just started watching THe Rose, because of Ella.
But now im watching it because of Joe. I didnt really like im in ISWAK, but in The rose he's just great. That guy has that something that makes you wanna .....
im downloading Magic ring with him in it too.
Does anyone knows where i can find other series with im in it?

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 11th, '07, 23:59

Jwlz wrote:I just started watching THe Rose, because of Ella.
But now im watching it because of Joe. I didnt really like im in ISWAK, but in The rose he's just great. That guy has that something that makes you wanna .....
im downloading Magic ring with him in it too.
Does anyone knows where i can find other series with im in it?
he's in nine balls with xu wei lun (o no im about 2 cry...just every time i think about her...) , Di Yi Tong Jin (sorry i dunno the english name 4 this drama), Geng Zi Feng Yun (Geng Zi Wind and Cloud??? they're already done with the filming but i dont think it's on air yet) and a comedy drama thingy called An Shi Ai Mei Hui (he's SOOOO hilarious in it!!! i like it pretty much) , Mi Jia Le Zhi Wu (he is in this drama as a guest) and the upcoming drama called Re Qing Zhong Xia (Hot Summer??) which will be aired in march after Hana Kimi and has Ella in it... and in march they will probably begin the filming of ISWAK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i so look forward to.......
and i think that's all....

ly_ygtq

Post by ly_ygtq » Mar 10th, '07, 22:54

HE IS HOT!! even my grandma was convinced if I find a bf when i grow up, i should find someone like him :wub:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 11th, '07, 15:24

oh mann! fell inLuv wit Joe ryt after i watched ISWAK. he's soooo cute there!
cant wait for ISWAK2!!!! :roll

RusticAmethyst

Post by RusticAmethyst » Apr 12th, '07, 04:27

Joe is so hot... especially when he's being serious... :)

what I don't get, however, is why in earlier interview shoes he's been referred to as Bryan and not Joe... which one is his real english name? or was he given one as a middle name along with his chinese name?

hehe.... doesn't quite matter though... I noticed him in ISWAK (because zhi shu's character is kind of the person I want to look for in real life.... minus the major attitude), but then I completely fell in love with him in The Rose (which I started watching because of Ella)...

I was crying rivers at the end.... It was SO not a happy ending for me, that series...

But yes... am SO excited for ISWAK... don't like SummerXSummer all that much, but I guess I'll have to wait a bit for the excitement to begin?

hehe :)

kezsh

Post by kezsh » Apr 20th, '07, 12:50

JOE!!! - i just love everything about him!

oink_joe

Post by oink_joe » Apr 23rd, '07, 00:17

i prefer iswak than dby..and so i prefer him than mike!!

love joe cheng!!

enileve

Post by enileve » May 4th, '07, 23:06

i think he acts like a girl.... that's all.
otherwise, if you take a look at his pics where he's a model..he looks soooooo man.

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » May 5th, '07, 22:11

HQLover

Post by HQLover » May 9th, '07, 07:09

I'm officially JOE Cheng fan after watching ISwAK...handsome.

Is the MAGIC Ring any good?

YeeKrfan

Post by YeeKrfan » Aug 1st, '07, 13:10

HQLover wrote:I'm officially JOE Cheng fan after watching ISwAK...handsome.

Is the MAGIC Ring any good?
I've just finished watching MAGIC RING and I must said I LOVE it! Unfortunately, I can't find a discussion topic on this wonderful Taiwanese drama and loved Joe performance here. The main plot of this drama is based on the lovely romantic English movie "Mrs Winterbourne." It's then wonderfully & creatively adapted and expanded into a highly watchable drama, love how the subplots complement the main one with beautiful romance between the leads played by Joe Cheng as Du JingHang and Xia Yu Qiao as Peng XiaoJun. I must said they DO have good chemistry and occasionally felt the undercurrent between them. Ohh... & I love their passionate and long kisses in this drama..well wish that Joe & Ariel can kiss like that too in ISWAK2, keeping fingers crossed! :wub:

For more info, please visit this new thread I've just started here:

MAGIC RING
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51377.htm

taylor

Post by taylor » Sep 5th, '07, 11:33

Joe Cheng is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see ISWAK 2.. According to Wiki it's going it'll be aired in Taiwan this month..

Can person living in Taiwan confirm this? pppppppplllleeeeaaaaaaasssssseee

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 7th, '07, 23:51

It's purely fan's wishful thinking and mis-information on wiki. It hasn't even finish filming yet. So the answer is NO. More like end of the 2007 to beginning of 2008 (again cross our fingers). The director is notoriously slow. So I won't even be surprised if it's next summer.

weirdmoi

Post by weirdmoi » Sep 22nd, '07, 18:16

joe cheng right?i love him sooo much... :wub: he's so cute and i love the way he plays the brat with the huge appetite... :D

Somekindofpeanutdessert

Post by Somekindofpeanutdessert » Oct 16th, '07, 16:37

Josephine!!!! oh how I love him! He's such a cutie. I just want to squeeze him tight like a big fluffly teddy bear. My first impression of him was ISWAK so I originally thought he was this really cool, serious, arrogant celebrity, but he's so adorable! I'm in love with him! I orginally didn't find him that appealing, but that was because before I watched ISWAK I had just barely finished watching Silence with Vic Zhou. But yeah. I definitely love Joe best now.

Somekindofpeanutdessert

Post by Somekindofpeanutdessert » Nov 29th, '07, 08:37

Attention Joe Cheng fans!!!

Has anyone managed to find Gen Zi Feng Yun online? Cause I did!!!

Geng Zi Feng Yun Ep. 1

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 12th, '08, 03:07

how come Joe's thread suddenly froze when in fact TKA has been airing..hihi..anyweiz, i came to love Joe because of ISWAK, he's very handsome and tall and was indeed a good actor!! he's also got a very good personality, filial, humble, true to himself and he really loves his fans(calls them little bao beis/darlings) i really love his chemistry with Ariel, sooo much that i wish for them to be a real couple!! lol
has anyone olready watched TKA?? there sure are many kisses in there! and waaaaa!! on their honeymoon it's just tooo hot!! Joe's indeed a great kisser!! like what Ariel said, it was very passionate!! hihi.. might even surpass that of mike..hehe..and also Joe has a song in the TKA OST, Zhong Yu Yuan Wei, has anyone heard it?? he performed on stage on the previous new year concert in Taichung and i must say that im very proud of him coz actually at the backstage he was very nervous since it was his very first time to perform solo on stage and also he wasn't a professional singer at all so yeah, i admire his courage and he was able to pull off such a nice stage presence..banzai to him!! ryt now, he's filming the taiwan remake of Honey and Clover together with Eddie Peng and Ethan Ruan..then he'll be having his Japan fanmeeting again on Jan 18 and 19, he's soo busy ne?? aiyooo!!

Somekindofpeanutdessert

Post by Somekindofpeanutdessert » Jan 15th, '08, 06:55

So I am having trouble posting on the Joe forum. Is something the matter with the site or am I just mentally retarded?

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 15th, '08, 07:00

Somekindofpeanutdessert wrote:So I am having trouble posting on the Joe forum. Is something the matter with the site or am I just mentally retarded?
which forum were you referring to?? the one on his official website?? if that's what you're referring to, well all i can advise is that, use IE in opening that site, i had a problem before coz i can't seem to type in the message boards for i was using FF..so yeah..that might solve it..hihi..

Somekindofpeanutdessert

Post by Somekindofpeanutdessert » Jan 15th, '08, 15:43

Oh, ok! Thanks!

dindaputri

Post by dindaputri » Apr 5th, '08, 15:55

this guy is so hot!!

Tianchi

Post by Tianchi » Apr 9th, '08, 11:21

He is cool and handsome

rhianne

hMmm?

Post by rhianne » Nov 4th, '08, 23:37

i thiNk hE's nOt gAy...
.,` he's jUsT .. quiet ...
.,`hehe!..Image
.,` i like him..

azntina

Post by azntina » Nov 27th, '08, 04:41

I like him too!! He looks like the quiet and serious type, kind of like his character in ISWAK. Zhi Shu is every girl's dream bf =P

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Nov 28th, '08, 16:00

omg omg i cant wait to watch him. i just bought tickets to his theatre performance for "design for living"!!! IM SOOOOO EXCITED! never seen him live before!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee.

yuurie

Post by yuurie » Dec 13th, '08, 09:27

Heard he is coming to singapore
does anyone know when?

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Dec 13th, '08, 15:57

i tink probably in jan. thats when the play is gonna be. its showing on the 30th and 31st jan. so exciting!!!!

yuurie

Post by yuurie » Dec 13th, '08, 18:13

What play is it? What event is that?
Can tell me more, i want to caught him in real, I missed him two times when he come.

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Dec 14th, '08, 02:10

its called design for living. its part of the huayi festival. i think u can get the info from sistic website. its gonna be 3 hours of watching him act on stage! :)

yuurie

Post by yuurie » Dec 14th, '08, 08:51

Is it?!! okay, sure. I will check with sistic.
thanks for the info =)

mahjongcat

design for living

Post by mahjongcat » Jan 6th, '09, 05:22

hello! I'm also a fan of joe..and I bought tix for the play too..cant wait!! :D
oh btw do any of you guys know when's(and how to find out!)his flight details??

yuurie

Post by yuurie » Jan 6th, '09, 12:31

I also wanna know when he come!!
Can't wait to see him~ XD

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Jan 6th, '09, 14:08

omg omg! i just got myself the 1st row tix! i upgraded my tix as soon as i found out that the 1st row seats were available. i can soooo imagine myself being a typical crazy girl fan in the 1st row..screaming and freaking out. hahaha...i wish i noe his arrival as well. but i tink he would be arriving anytime soon. usually when it comes to theatre, the actors will come very early to do rehearsals and all since all the stages are gonna be very different. sooo they need to familiarise themselves there. omg! im so excited!!!! :)