Korean Actors/Actresses discussion thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Aug 31st, '11, 15:40

Oh yes. Sad news. I wish Asian actors would stay away from Hollywood. But noir is a good genre for something interesting. Let's hope he knows what he's doing.

As for the discharge and complaints, who the hell cares? Don't they know it's basically the wish of EVERY person to get a job as cushy as possible and get the hell out sooner?
Hell, that's common knowledge in Greece. No one wants to fight for anyone but themselves and family and the government drags them in there to twiddle thumbs for a while..

You admire an actor? Fine. Admire them for acting. Don't impose hero fantasies on them and b*tch if they're not keen on sitting on their asses playing with their gun for 2 years.
Then again, these morons complained about Rain possibly being 2 WHOLE centimeters shorter than what he said. Celebrities not being the perfect creatures they demand...

I know Im is afraid for his career, but damn it, life is more important! F*ck the career if you're sick and in danger! A young beautiful man should not endanger his life for netizens.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 31st, '11, 15:55

But he probably "has some promise with the viewers", whatever tha crap may be...

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 31st, '11, 21:25

I read about the whole Im Joo-hwan....Issy's K.I.D as well. I can see why he wants to stay in the army. Since its a male thing in Korea I guess he just wants to prove it to himself that he can make it through this, for him and S.Korea. Im proud that he is giving it his best to try to make things work but if it becomes to serious with health issues he really should think about discharging. It wouldnt be like a get away, free card but more as he tried his best to stay but it wasnt for him. Give it to the netizens to try to make the sisuation into a negative one. :glare:

Hey, I'll take any Asian actors that comes to the US- Hollywood. Yeah, most of the time it doesnt become sucessful but one of these days, just one we will get that major breakthrough. I just wish that if any Asian actor wants to make it big in Hollywood that they need to atleast speak good English-with or without the accents, because there are alot critics out there who wont see their work just because of that. The only two I can think of back to back is Rain (Ninja assassins) and Jay Chou (Green Hornet) but hey if nobody want them I'll take them all. :wink:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 1st, '11, 12:48

Dismissing the actor because of the accent is just plain stupid.
Hope this noir movie will be something worth watching.
Local cinema has seen a host of dramas set in court, but actor Ha Jung-woo and the other makers of “The Client” are confident that their film offers something new as the country’s first legal thriller.

The upcoming film is expected to tell a Korean-style story that stands apart from its American counterparts.

“When I was at Cannes, many people told me that Korean cinema is really in the now. They say that Korean movies have meaningful stories and deliver emotion, thrills and humor in a very unique way,” Ha, who portrays a lawyer in the film, told The Korea Times in an interview following a promotional event for the film, Tuesday, in Seoul.

“Our movie speaks to the audience in the old-fashioned way, through the power of drama. So instead of trying to mimic the latest American legal TV dramas, we looked to classic Hollywood movies for inspiration,” said Park Heui-soon, who plays a prosecutor, about watching older American films such as 1957’s “Witness for the Prosecution.”(...)
The star of critically acclaimed films such as “The Murderer” (aka “Yellow Sea”) said the project evoked his early days of theater.
“In designing my acting style I recalled my experience in theater during my 20s. Instead of going with the flow of the production, I had to calculate everything in advance and really paid heed to diction and tone, and accurately delivering my lines,” said Ha.

“The court scenes in particular involved a 360-degree scope in terms of acting, as if I were onstage. There was the judge in front, the jury and witness to the side, and the audience to the back. So after shooting came to an end my co-stars and I stayed behind to rehearse.”(...)
By Lee Hyo-won (KoreaTimes)

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 1st, '11, 15:11

^^Hell, people say I speak with an accent sometimes and the only language that I speak is english. I guess its just some folks that are biased against those kind of things. I find accents to be sexy. But I want to see more actors/actresses from Asia playing more serious roles in good movies. When you see an Asian in a movie its usually to play the ninja type, computer/smark geek, the guy who barely speaks english...etc in an Action film. I would love to see more movies that deal with drama, romance, comedy with famous Asians actors from Korea, Japan, China, no matter where it may be. I guess its their thing of trying to make it big in the US but just let the movie/show be good!

There are some people I know, more men, that dont like watching kdramas and movies because they find the men to feminine. Im getting pretty annoyed at my two brother-in-laws saying, who is the new girl you loving now? Jealousy, I presume....

I read about the movie "The Client" as well and I think its going to be good. Will be on my "must watch" list.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 1st, '11, 15:24

esmer86 wrote: Im getting pretty annoyed at my two brother-in-laws saying, who is the new girl you loving now? Jealousy, I presume....
Better not to say what my sister and her hubby are saying then (both of them know that Korea is some country in Asia though)...

I'm with you on this, screw accent if the role is good, but unfortunately Asians are only given the roles of kungfu/karate thug, oriental doctor or whore. Vietnamese play Japanese, Chinese play Korean etc. Ha Jung Woo actually had the part in a movie with Vera Farmiga, for me this movie was heavy, and I dare not to watch it any time soon, and he was great.
Waiting for Client as well.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 1st, '11, 15:47

esmer86 wrote: Im getting pretty annoyed at my two brother-in-laws saying, who is the new girl you loving now? Jealousy, I presume....
Haha !yeah my family and most of my friends say that too even worse and that I'm stupid but who cares !
Today was the best one while I was watching some Infinite's mvs my little brother (who's 6 years old) came and told me is "he" a girl ? and then left me saying they arent beautiful except their hair cuts ! I was like :goggle: :crazy: :evil: :cussing: Someday I'll kill somebody, I sweare!

Poor Im Joo-hwan , heart problem at his age? he should get discharged soon!Health is important than anything !

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 1st, '11, 16:10

esmer86 wrote: There are some people I know, more men, that dont like watching kdramas and movies because they find the men to feminine. Im getting pretty annoyed at my two brother-in-laws saying, who is the new girl you loving now? Jealousy, I presume....
:lol that was the common catch phrase I used to hear from my brothers everytime they saw a favourite actor of mine on my laptop wallie. :mrgreen:

I do have some accent with my English just because I was not born and gone to school here . it's not strong at all but it's there and I do get some lovely compliment from others on how nice it sounds sometimes by native speakers. but, I do have problem with accents when it is actually damaging to the character. like using any Caucasian looking actors who are not English speakers to portray and English character. it comes with the character. it makes them look fake so you don't take them seriously. like in Tamra Island. Korean actors would probably have spoken a better English than William's mom. it's not noticeable for Korean viewers but for us, is out there in your face and so annoying.

in my opinion, it depends on where they want to movie to sell. it they want this film for outside Korea, It does make sense for them for wanting perfect accent. I have been in this discussion before where I found an actress who was portrayed as someone who has lived and studied in US and was butchering the language not only with bad accent (let's just say she can't control this because of her mother tongue) but also with worst grammar, too annoying to watch but others disagreed. as it was a small scene and not very important in drama, it didn't bother me much. most importantly, it was aimed at Korean viewers so I ignored it. I am not nitpicker, but I also don't like my intelligence to be insulted at the same time. it should do what exactly says on the tin. 8)

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 1st, '11, 16:23

Ethlenn wrote: Vietnamese play Japanese, Chinese play Korean etc. Ha Jung Woo actually had the part in a movie with Vera Farmiga, for me this movie was heavy, and I dare not to watch it any time soon, and he was great.
Waiting for Client as well.
If it's him I gotta say hell yes. Cause I dare believe he wouldn't take up just any role to get into Hollybleh... As Ecchan said, he already was in a joint Korean-US production -NEVER FOREVER- and the movie and he were just great. I watched it (as so many of his films) several times already and to be honest I just can't get enough of Mr. Ha. LOL as all you ladies already might know, I adore him like no other...His English of course isn't perfect but decent enough. He was at International film festivals repeatedly so he should know some about the business abroad and level-headed artist that he is, I'm sure he'd make it back to Korea safe and sound after a short while ;)

But yeah I agree there are only very few Asian actors that 'made it' to a certain extent in the US. And I wouldn't count Rain cause his flick was just so terribly bad and stereotypic that it almost made me cry to see him wasted like that...There are Watanabe Ken of course or Chun Chow Fat but from the recent generation there's hardly anybody. So I kinda wish some real good actors from Asian countries would make a movie or two in holywood to show the world what gems can be found in the Far Eastern cinema ;)

Edit: As for the accent...it does bother me if it's so bad that one can only guess what a character might be saying. Especially if somebody with bad English tries to portray a native speaker or somebody who's lived abroad forever...if it's just let's say a business man negotiating in bad english...well that's how it is in reality, too :lol But if one wants to play in an international production and more than the odd immigrant, then an actor just has to polish his language skills...

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 1st, '11, 16:32

8) if only more film lovers were prepared to watch movies with subtitles and if only more and more of those great movies made in Korea, Japan, China ... where released in US , Europe .... this way, these great actors won't have to be type casted in US movies to get recognised. I just look at my local move theatre. it's been a long time since they had a foreign movie, specially an Asian one. :-(

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 2nd, '11, 00:29

esmer86 wrote:When you see an Asian in a movie its usually to play the ninja type, computer/smark geek, the guy who barely speaks english...etc in an Action film.
This is more of the problem than accents. Although, accents do annoy lots of folks. The US can't seem to rid itself of stereotypes. When it comes to Asians, Hollywood seems to think that every male is Bruce Lee. I'm reminded of an interview Sofia Vergara gave about the time when she first arrived in Hollywood. She said during her auditions the first thing she was told by directors and such, was that she needed to dye her hair black or darken it because Hispanics "shouldn't" have blonde hair. :roll

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 2nd, '11, 02:44

Issy wrote: I do have problem with accents when it is actually damaging to the character. like using any Caucasian looking actors who are not English speakers to portray and English character. it comes with the character. it makes them look fake so you don't take them seriously. like in Tamra Island. Korean actors would probably have spoken a better English than William's mom. it's not noticeable for Korean viewers but for us, is out there in your face and so annoying.
Exactly Issy. I remember when I first started to watch K movies I watched Jang Geun Suk The Case of Itaewon Homicide and uhhhh...I was thinking he is suppose to know only English and understand alittle bit of Korean! Total mistake watching that movie. That is why when there are any English scenes in a drama 9 out of 10 times I hate it because it sounds so fake which makes the acting even worse.

Jav_sol wrote: This is more of the problem than accents. Although, accents do annoy lots of folks. The US can't seem to rid itself of stereotypes. When it comes to Asians, Hollywood seems to think that every male is Bruce Lee. I'm reminded of an interview Sofia Vergara gave about the time when she first arrived in Hollywood. She said during her auditions the first thing she was told by directors and such, was that she needed to dye her hair black or darken it because Hispanics "shouldn't" have blonde hair. :roll
I cant wait for the day where we get rid of the stereotypes in Hollywood. Maybe just maybe we can get some decent movies out there that involves Asian actors to play as regular people in US movies. I didnt hear about the Sofia Vergara news. Man if I can only show you how many Hispanic people I see here that have blond hair or atleast blond highlights which really lightens their hair. Once upon a time for me as well. :whistling:

Payback for the men in my house. I told them about how I got replys back about the femininity in Korean men that its pretty much the same sisuation all over the place. They still agree about hating on the men but then responded by leaving to watch the Dallas football game. I was like, ahhhh...so thats what you like. Go ahead and enjoy your time with those cowboys and there fascination of smaking each others butts. :wink:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 2nd, '11, 05:02

@esmer
Loving your sigi :mrgreen:
Specially the middle guy. I just want to pinch this cheeks and mess that hair. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 2nd, '11, 06:46

Stereotypes...
One of singers here went few years ago to Japan for a weak. In November. And she came back and poured her wisdom on The Rising Sun Land in some gossip-woman magazine. She said: "There was no cherry in Japan! How come no cherry blossom in a Cherry Blossom Land?? And no samuirai with sword behind me, and no geisha on the street."

Stereotypes. People are too comfortable with them to get rid of them.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 4th, '11, 18:44

I know you wanted to know this: Jang Geun Suk confesses that he sleeps in the nude :whistling:

*tries to dodge the flying objects*

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 4th, '11, 18:52

Kim Haneul exposed Jang Geun Suk’s tendency to be an exhibitionist. She explained, “Even though it wasn’t in the script, Jang Geun Suk would start taking off his clothes during recording.”

... My God... The poor woman... She'll need eye and brain surgery to forget those images...
And I'm not scared of flying objects. What can fangirls throw at us? Their teddy bears?
Last edited by Orion1986 on Sep 4th, '11, 18:53, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 4th, '11, 18:52

Poor bed and sheets. I meant sh*ts...

*trying to dodge flying objects along Viande*

Yes, do watch whole Section TV and words of wisdom from the fountain of... eeh... something.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 4th, '11, 18:55

^^^ ewwww....you are giving me a pic in my head that I dont want there :lol

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 4th, '11, 18:56

I can still see the "water torture" scene in my eyes.... Oh why did I watch that series. :crazy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 4th, '11, 19:03

Well, at least Ha Neul didn't have to be scared of being sexually molested by him. If he attacked her, it would be to steal her wardrobe. As it seems he's done already.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 4th, '11, 19:11

Roadkill on her... uhm his head and dead muppet as sweater. I swear, I need some random man now...

And I would never thought I will call him a MAN.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 4th, '11, 19:30

At least he doesn't have dress... or hair...

I just got good laughs while I was trying to find the water torture video (which I didn't find, sadly... or luckily for you :P): Is my hair fine?

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 4th, '11, 19:49

I'd rather have Heechul spank me with his riffle than be in the same room with the Diva.

... Damn... Army fantasies are swarming in my head now... Does the public office have riffles or do I need to change that with hard dossiers?

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '11, 20:28

esmer86 wrote:^^^ ewwww....you are giving me a pic in my head that I dont want there :lol
Exactly!
why there is no sicky feeling emoticon when you want one. :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 4th, '11, 20:40

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Orion1986 on Sep 4th, '11, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '11, 20:43

Orion1986 wrote:Image
:P my feelings exactly. sorry for the mess but it's not my fault. could not control it. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 4th, '11, 20:49

Someone asked for a dress?

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '11, 20:52

please tell me that it is a real picture and not photoshopped. :blink

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 4th, '11, 20:53

Image Dear Christ on a cracker!

bloodbath-angel

Post by bloodbath-angel » Sep 4th, '11, 20:56

Looked real to me.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 4th, '11, 20:58

Jeebus, stop, why are we talking about it in ACTORS thread??

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 4th, '11, 21:00

bloodbath-angel wrote:Looked real to me.
Yes, I know! I just wanted to make sure others see what I am seeing.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 4th, '11, 22:01

Ethlenn wrote:Jeebus, stop, why are we talking about it in ACTORS thread??
Hell, yeah! Mods, do something about these disturbing images in this (formerly) sane thread!! This will give me nightmares :pale:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '11, 09:21

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_YnVXcbA4KU?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

What's wrong with Won Bin's hair?? Damn...

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 6th, '11, 20:06

^^Im literally afraid of showing my mom a picture Won Bin. She know of him because of some of the dramas she watched they mentioned his name but I dont dare show her how he looks like because then I'll be hearing Won Bin OPPA~~~ :blink

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 6th, '11, 23:02

Ethlenn wrote:What's wrong with Won Bin's hair?? Damn...
It's the 3D effect. :D
I guess a bald person couldn't advertise these products. :roll

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 8th, '11, 17:39

apperantly Lee Min Ho thinks there is something off with Jang Geun Suk as well
Jang Geun Suk recently texted Lee Min Ho in order to get closer to him.

The episode of MBC TV's "Golden Fishery - Knee Slap Guru" that aired on September 7 as the Chuseok Special starred Jang Geun Suk as the main guest.

During the show, Jang Geun Suk revealed that he wanted to become closer to Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho. Jang Geun Suk stated, "I recently texted Lee Min Ho, but he didn't reply right away. This bothered me a lot so I began to think of things like, 'When did he debut again?'"

Jang Geun Suk continued by saying, "I sent another text message since then - I texted, 'Lee Min Ho....I like women,' just to break the ice between us." The studio burst into laughter after hearing this from Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk added, "Lee Min Ho replied back soon after with the message, 'You like women? hahahahaha.'" Since then, they've become much closer as friends.
taken from Soompi, full article here

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '11, 17:46

Yeah, few of us already commented on Hacinema on this. JGS is an arrogant prick and someone should finally say that to his curly-framed face!

But yes, hitting on LMH wasn't succesful, what a pity...

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 8th, '11, 18:10

Some people debut early than others but fame goes into their head where they start think they are waaaay ahead of everyone else. So why suddenly wants to be friend with LMH and why open the whole subject on the show? I sense some jealousy :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 19:01

I sense a wannabe shapeshifter. His own crap is getting old and even his fangirls are getting tired of him so he's trying to leech off of others. He's taken a picture with Ji Sung, Joong Ki and now wants to be buddies with Min Ho.
Funny how all three of those are having a VERY successful career right now and shows running and movies to come out. If he wants friends, plenty of people around, non-celebrities too. He sure is picky about the type of "friend".

Where does this guy get off to use the fact that he's been in the industry longer to insult a person who doesn't answer random messages from weird creepy celebs who want to "just be friends"? "Active longer" doesn't equal seniority.
You have to offer and have offered more than the other person to deserve respect. You have to have earned the right to be a sunbae, by being an inspiration to actors everywhere. Not spoiled self-centered wannabe flaming uke clowns.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 8th, '11, 19:50

Hmmm, my ex-boyfriend both insulting and hitting on my hubby.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 20:15

Oh, hon. Please try not to think about it. It only gets more and more preposterous as you go. Quick! Save yourself! XD

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 8th, '11, 21:21

Ladies,

You are becoming too emotional here. Bordering on Hysterics I think. I opened up this thread hoping for a good time cheering me up with talk of actors. Did not see the speed bump until I fell over the broken earrings of the Diva. Getting out the broom now to clean things up.
First of all must say that I just watched an episode of variety show WIN WIN. The guest was Lee Soon Jae. Senior actor. Very fine actor recently playing father to Park Shi Hun in Princess' Man. I admire this actor so much and I was not really surprised to hear him being critical of person known as Diva. In fact he was polite, but he was deadly and I think will send cold shivers down many spines in Korea. His opinion of actors who are late to set....who don't standby when they will be needed for scene, who are impolite and don't pay attention etc was very direct. All actors in the show WIN WIN were very silent but I think they would not disagree with him at all. I think he must have been talking about BEETHOVEN because he was musician in the orchestra who was losing his memory. He was not complimentary to Jang's three managers either.

Now about a real actor. Ha Jung Woo absolutely stole that film with Vera Farmiga. It was an indy film so was able to take some liberties in the script and actions. It was really good and Ethlenn I want you to watch it and don't take too long. Ha Jung Woo speaks very good Engllish and he is a very brave actor in all his scenes. Loved that movie. Look for it NEVER FOREVER

Now what else was there?? Maybe Park Shi Hu There's always Park Shi Hu ...

and Kim Nam Gil. what is happening with KMG..Now that is important.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:26

Hopefully, Nam Gil nim is gaining weight and taking it easy in there. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '11, 21:34

Namgil-nim is doing fine, although his old injuries speak again.

As Peggy said, so many actors around, ACTORS, not prancing fairies.
All of them gain our admiration through their hard work and heart they put into their work.
And don't let me start on Park Shihu, cause with what this man displays in Princes' Man I could write another thesis on how improvement should look like.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 8th, '11, 21:36

@Ate Ori.
He is getting slightly ridiculous now. BUT FEAR NOT! I HAVE MOVED ON! I no longer have the ex-boy(girl)friend syndrome! I have found my cure. You may ask Ate Ethlenn of who he is. BUT I SHALL ONLY SAY THIS ABOUT HIM: He makes my ovaries go BOOOOM!

teeheeheehee.

Also makes me weep because I was born faaaar too late. :(

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:41

Awww. I love the man who makes your ovaries go boom. Awesome actor. Charming when he wants to be, scary as hell when he goes that way and SO wicked fun when he does comedy!

It's called charisma. Priceless thing for an actor or actress. Handsome man too. Good thing you have an XY for your ovaries.

Here's to celebrate. A picture of him before he looks like an old pedo for having our Jana in love with him. Ahaha. Love Cary, damn it. Cult icon.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:50

Always repected and love Lee Soon Jae in his dramas as well. He always portrayes as someone you would like to have an intelligent conversation with and someone you can joke around with. If even he has a critical opinion against a certain Dive shows that there is something wrong.

Was brainstorming right now and I just realized that I have never seen anything of Kim Nam Gil. Now I know what I need to do this weekend. :P

@janajee: "He makes my ovaries go BOOOOM!" :rofl: I wont even mention what I was thinking with my perverted mind...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:51

Esmer, I feel you. Although I felt someone else much mo-*slaps self*. Too guttered tonight for that line, damn it... Cruel woman, Jana...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '11, 21:52

Esmer: I'm not talking to you, woman. :x

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 8th, '11, 21:53

@Ate Ori; like BOOM, I tell you. He's an awesome actor of awesome proportions. WHY DO I FALL FOR THOSE WHO ARE SO MUCH OLDER THAN ME ::weeps::

@Esmer; darling, you and me both. The ovaries going boom, are probably the same thing you're thinking off. ;)

I LOVE HIM STILL. NO MATTER HOW OLD HE GETS!

EDIT: PICTURE OF CARY. I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK! How can such a man exist? TELL ME HOW!
Last edited by janajee on Sep 8th, '11, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:55

Hey thats why I said I was going to be busy but just think of it this way. Marathon time with a hottie and a good actor is always a plus :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 8th, '11, 21:56

If my ovaries went boom for more than one guy at a time, I'd join the kyaaing session for all these men, but I think I'll just have a marathon of my current assailant. Damn him...

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 8th, '11, 22:14

janajee wrote:Hmmm, my ex-boyfriend both insulting and hitting on my hubby.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!
Jana dear, sorry to break to you like this but he is no longer is your hubby (unless you don't mind having an attached man :P ). he is taken now. :whistling:

lol at "ovaries going BOOM" :lol

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 8th, '11, 22:28

Wait...just remembered I watched When Spring Comes :cheers: One down....bring on the rest :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 8th, '11, 22:53

You're forgiven :whistling:

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 8th, '11, 23:46

@Issy, I don't mind sharing ;)
Kekekekekkekekekekkekekeke.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 9th, '11, 01:43

Sharing? Even Jana has become a bigger perv than me. I'm starting to feel normal now... Sort of. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 9th, '11, 10:31

Happy Birthday to:
Cheon Ho-jin
1960/09/09

And
Jeong Il-woo
1987/09/09

Ori, you're not normal... :wub:

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 9th, '11, 11:51

Teeheehee, me a perv?
Innocent lil ol me?
Teeheeheeheehee.
Maybe only on occasions that calls for it.
Apparently I have a serious thing for the ahjussi type.
Pedos of the world, congratulations!
All you need is blue eyes and a British accent, and I'm yours.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 9th, '11, 19:42

Haha our makneh jana's come a looooong way :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 9th, '11, 20:05

It's the power of the Gutter, it iz...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 10th, '11, 04:29

Have been without power for eight hours. Monstrous situation.
Ethlenn. Please tell me what about Nam Gil's leg problems???? :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 10th, '11, 09:45

Explanation send via pm, Peggy^^

Oh, in our times, lack of electricity puts us into the caves again, yes... terryfying thig.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '11, 14:41

Korean actress Bae Doo-na has been cast in the Hollywood movie “Cloud Atlas,” which will be produced by the Wachowski brothers, Larry and Andrew.

Bae will play the role of a genetically engineered clone who rebels against a capitalist, totalitarian society in 2144 in Seoul. The Wachowskis reportedly thought of Bae for the role after watching the 2009 Japanese film “Air Doll,” in which the actress stars as an inflatable doll that falls in love.

“Cloud Atlas” is based on the eponymous novel and comprises six stories from various times and places. The Wachowskis will collaborate with writer Tom Tykwer, best known for directing “Run Lola Run,” to make the film. Tom Hanks, Hugh Grant and Halle Berry make up an all-star cast. By Cho Jae-eun
(JAI)
Bae Duna I like, let's hope they won't screw that this time.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 14th, '11, 00:57

Bae Du Na sounds nice, I like her, but the Wachowskis... :roll

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '11, 09:13

Happy Awesome Birthday to Yoon Sang Hyeon!!! If I didn't hate that other one, I'd watch his new series in a jiffy!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '11, 12:33

Goo Seung-hyeon
2004/09/22
Daily dose of squee^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 22nd, '11, 13:23

Ethlenn wrote:
Goo Seung-hyeon
2004/09/22
Daily dose of squee^^
Suddenly feel so old :-(
He could be my son easily.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '11, 14:18

Some of my highschool friends have kids almost twice his age. Yeah, shotgun marriage, buahahaha!!
Ekhem... But he's cute^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 25th, '11, 11:59

Happy Birthday to Kim Ji Yeong! LOVE this lady!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 25th, '11, 13:19

Choi Heechul died two years ago!! Ahahahaah.....

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 25th, '11, 13:24

Ahahahaha. I especially loved her bedtime story to the rope. She's just so adorably senile there. Yet another reason why I have to force myself to watch "Our Happy Time". She's in it too.

I will do it. Eventually, I'll do it. I know I can. Ahaha. Maybe when Camellia is out. I'll be so happy I can handle anything at that time. XD

Honestly though, you can't be into kdrama and movies and not know this woman. She's everywhere and she's always memorable!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '11, 15:44

1984/10/03
:party: :cheers: :party:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 3rd, '11, 16:11

Hello, you gorgeous woman on my lesbian list! And girl-crush one! Ahahah. Happy Birthday to this lovely lady and actress. Very thankful to her for keeping the level not sewer-deep. And for kissing properly! Thank you!