Lee Minki

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
raspberry

Lee Minki

Post by raspberry » Mar 7th, '08, 16:33

:heart: :heart: :heart: Lee Min Ki :heart: :heart: :heart:

Profil:
-------------
* Name:이민기 / Lee Min Ki
* Profession: Actor and Model
* Birthdate: 1985/01/16
* Height: 184cm
* Weight: 72kg
* Star Sign: Capricorn
* Blood Type: A
* Talent Agency:The Men Management

TV Series:
* Evasive Inquiry Agency (KBS2, 2007)
* Dal Ja's Spring (KBS2, 2007)
* I Really Really Like You (MBC, 2006)
* MBC Best Theater "Taerung National Village" (MBC, 2005/10/29 to 2005/11/19)
* Rainbow Romance (MBC, 2005)
* Be Strong Geum Soon (MBC, 2005)
* Drama City "Booyong of Mt. Kyeryong" (KBS, 2005/08/06)
* Drama City "Oh! Sarah" (KBS, 2005/01/02)
* Drama City "My Older Brother" (KBS, 2004/06/13)

Movies:
* Oishi Man / 오이시맨 (2008)
* I Feel Lucky / Feel So Good (2008)
* Humming (2008)
* A Day for an Affair (2007)
* Riverbank Legends (2006, cameo)

Songs:(which were sung by Minki)
* Before Sad
* Like Candy

Commercials:
* Pizza Etang
* LG Phone & Fun
* Nizoral
* SK Telecom

(*info credit to DramaWiki - Lee Min Ki)

Intelligent...

You've got the power! :)

If I checked it well, there wasn't any thread for this lovable man! Anyway, I couldn't believe it... So, if you love him, too or just want to share some pics or news of Lee Minki, just go on! :)
Last edited by raspberry on Apr 7th, '08, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Mar 20th, '08, 03:20

I wonder how many d-addicts know this...but Min Ki's latest project is a joint Korean-Japanese movie called 'Oishi Man'. His co-star is Chizuru Ikewaki.

credits to bubu13 over at the CJK board:

3-2-08

韓国映画紋別ロケスタート~女優・池脇千鶴さんらクランクイン
Korean movie starts shooting in Monbetsu City - actress Ikewaki Chizuru.

(3月2日付け)
新進気鋭のキム・ジョジュン監督の韓国映画の撮影のため、若手俳優・イ・ミンギさんと日本の女優・池脇千鶴さん、その他スタッフが2月29日来紋。1日からは紋別各地でロケがスタートした。
Young director, Kim Jojun, Korean actor, Lee Min Ki, Japanese actress Ikewaki, and the movie staff, all arrive at the city of Monbetsu. The shooting started on March 1st.

来紋したスタッフは韓国側から39人、日本側が14人の合わせて43人。ロケは13日までの予定で行われる。
43 people in production staff. 39 from Korea, 14 from Japan. The shooting in Monbetsu will continue until march 13th.

韓国から傷心を癒すために紋別に来たひとりの男が自分の旅館を利用してもらおうと近づいてきた女性の誘いを受けて滞在。3日間にわたる紋別滞在中の恋がメインのメロドラマ。
A broken hearted Korean man visited Monbetsu in order to heal his wound. A female staff of a Ryokan (Japanese style inn) approaches and asks him to stay at her inn (strictly business at this point). Then starts a three day love story between him and the girl.

1日は元紋別海岸で車の中で2人が会話するシーンを撮影したほか、空港などでも行われた。3日早朝からはガリンコ号Ⅱの船上での撮影も予定されている。
3/01 they shot a scene where the two have a conversation in a car at the lakeshore of Moto Monbetsu Lake. Also a scene was shot at Monbetsu airport. 3/03 a scene will be shot at the deck of a boat "Garinko 2".

スタッフへの食事はオホーツク紋別フィルムコミッションが斡旋した市内の各グループが交代で提供する。地元主婦らの手料理にスタッフらはおいしそうに味わっていた。
(ロケの合間をとって地元主婦らの手による食事をとるスタッフ(中央がキム・ジョジュン監督=写真=)
The catering for movie staff is provided by the local residents of Monbetsu. The staff enjoyed the home made cooking by the local housewives.

3-9-08

キム・ジョジュン監督が会見~韓国映画撮影に市民の協力
(3月9日付け)
韓国映画のロケが紋別市内の各所で今月1日から始まっているなか、キム・ジョジュン監督と日本側プロデューサーで、風の色(札幌市)の山野久治代表、ロケ誘致を進めてきたオホーツク紋別フィルムコミッションの船木哲夫事務局次長らが6日、紋別市民会館で記者会見した。
A press conference was held on 3/06.

キム監督は紋別市を「来るたびに好きになる街」と感想をのべ、撮影も「流氷が今回のラブロマンスにマッチしていてとても良い作品になると思う」などと自信を覗かせていた。
Director Kim said, "The more I visit, the more I like the city. The drifting icebergs make the movie very romantic. I think this will be a good movie."

若手韓国俳優・イ・ミンギさん演じるヒョンソクと日本の女優・池脇千鶴さん演じるめぐみが主人公。
The main characters are Hyonsoku (Lee Min Ki) and Megumi (Ikewaki Chizuru)

1時間30分ほどの映画で、このうち80%が紋別が舞台。韓国の歌手ヒョンソクが片耳を不自由にして将来を絶望。雑踏のソウルにいたたまれず静寂を求めて流氷の街にやってくる。
The movie is 90 min. A Korean singer suffers a loss of hearing in one ear. In despair, he escapes the crowded noisy city of Seoul and visits Monbetsu, which is a very small quiet city. Monbetsu is famous for the drifting icebergs.

そこへ自分の旅館を利用してもらおうと近づいてきためぐみと出会う。3日間の滞在中に芽生えた恋。その行方は次の年に必ずやってくる流氷のように再会することになるのか。キム監督は「流氷は流れ、人生も流れていく。流氷がくるように2人には出会いの可能性もある。今回は流氷がいてくれて本当にうれしい」と述べた。
A girl approaches Hyonsoku and asks him to stay at her hotel. Initially, it was strictly business, but during his three day stay, they fall in love. Will Hyonsoku come back to Megumi just like the floating icebergs come back every winter? Director Kim said, "Icebergs drift, a human life drifts as well. Ryuhyo (drifting icebergs) come back every winter. Does Hyonsoku come back to Megumi next year? I am really glad thet we could observe the real icebergs this year. "
(Bubu's note: Due to the global warming, icebergs are not observed every year in Monbetsu City like the old days. This year, they had a very cold winter, so the icebergs were observed, which made the movie director very happy.)

映画では旅館となる上藻別駅逓も「古い家の感じが気に入った。建築様式が伝統的で映画にはふさわしい」とも話した。映画は今年の夏から秋にかけて韓国で上映されるが、これまで未定だった日本の公開も決まったという。
Director Kim said, "Some buidings in Monbetsu are very old and traditionl style, which added a nice spice to the movie." The Korean movie will start showing in Korea sometime in Summer or Fall. It will show in Japan as well.

The rest is mostly a repeat of above paragraphs.
山野代表は「スケジュールはその都度変わっていくがフィルムコミッションや市民の皆さんのおかげで撮影は順調に進んでいる。流氷祭りでのシーンには150人ものボランティアが夜、会場に集まってきていただいた」と謝意を込めていた。
 俳優や監督などスタッフなどに食事の手配をするケータリングはロケ弁ではすべて市民グループの手づくりによるもの。市民のあたたかな協力がロケを支えている。
 とはいえかかる経費は制作費に含まれる。宿泊や食事、ロケバスのガソリン代、その他スタッフの飲食経費など経済効果も大きい。
 船木次長は「韓流ブームでイ・ミンギさんの日本での知名度も高く、紋別ロケを知って全国各地からやってくるファンも多い」と話している。合わせて上映後の紋別の知名度アップも期待される。韓国では北海道旅行が多くなっているが流氷を知らない人が多い。この映画によって流氷観光にも大きな効果をもたらしそうだ。
(記者会見するキム・ジョジュン監督(左から2人目)=写真=)

Fun Facts & Links:
• Drift ice, 流氷(ryuhyo) is observed every winter at the north-eastern seashore of Hokkaido.

http://www.noah.ne.jp/ice/rh/RH.html (Japanese)

• Google images of ryuhyo

• Monbetsu Official Site: Japanese | English

raspberry

Post by raspberry » Mar 20th, '08, 06:24

Thanks a lot for the infos!!! :)

I haven't read this before, though I heard about his new movie... :mrgreen:

I think it will be very good. I loved the Aoi Miyazaki & Lee Joon Ki movie, too.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 21st, '08, 06:25

hey..finally someone has a thread on lee minki............I luv him! he is so cute, especially in Dal Ja's Spring... :w00t: I hope he makes more dramas soon :cheers:

bean

Post by bean » Mar 21st, '08, 11:34

Yea, lee minki is absolutely a cutie because he attract me by oni appear in X-Man... The way he dance and sing really capture my heart, wakaka...

Btw, any new drama from minki tis year???

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Mar 21st, '08, 11:53

I adore Lee Min Ki. I'm so glad he's got a thread now. It's so hard to pick which of his I like this most. I think it's a tie up between EIA and Dal Ja.

:wub:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Mar 23rd, '08, 02:27

kyaaa Lee Min Kii thread ALAS!
haha

loved him first in nn6 -rainbow romance!
he was so cute! >.<

wuff

Post by wuff » Mar 25th, '08, 22:42

Wow! thanks a lot for this thread! I was looking for it since I have watched Evasive Inquiry Agency and Dal Ja's Spring with him. He is so cute... :wub: But he was amazing in A Good Day to Have an Affair. I can't wait to watch his new movies from this year!!! :heart:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Mar 28th, '08, 00:41

'Oishi Man' Pictures

credits to coke1115 for reposting the pictures

You can usually find out the latest news of Min Ki at the soompi forum thread for him as that is where everything that can be found scoured from the net is put there (95-98% of the Min Ki's thread is news and pics).

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Mar 28th, '08, 14:22

credits to mankee1985

this was taken from KBS World (actually KBS Japan), of Lee Min Ki's 1st Japan Fan Meeting back in Dec of 2007:

raspberry

Post by raspberry » Mar 29th, '08, 15:45

Thanks creidesca for the pics and the youtube video!!! :)
I like mankee1985's videos... :D

wuff

Post by wuff » Apr 7th, '08, 14:47

cute hair! :D

I love his hairstyle, but in Feel So Good he has got such strange hair..., hasn't he?

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Apr 8th, '08, 20:03

Love his hairstyle in Feel So Good, it feels so fresh!

credits: Eugene's cyworld, photos taken in the Philippines filming Feel So Good

Image Image

Image Image

and it looks like Min Ki recently went to Phuket, Thailand as part of the Red-Fox Dive Club! Go here to watch the 8min+ video music photo album:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=7493635

if you go by LMK's soompi thread, there are dl links for his Japan Fan Meeting aired by MNet Japan.

Honeylet123

Post by Honeylet123 » Jun 28th, '08, 09:48

OMG, I'm in love!!!!! Seriously, I adored him in Dal Ja's Spring...

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Sep 12th, '08, 15:49

Watch the trailer for "Oishi Man" (set to premiere in October @ the Pusan International Film Festival [PIFF]) here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4r1EiE_8Ts

still cuts:

some more stil cuts can be found here: http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/pr ... _year=2008#

adira

Eee !

Post by adira » Oct 31st, '08, 07:05

I :heart: Lee Min Ki!!