Hyun Bin

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Jan 7th, '11, 21:34

MisS Lonliah wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:I want chubby dimpled Binnie back! NAO!! Feed him, Army of Korea!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I so much prefer the-old-shape-of-his-face :pale:
then i must be the only one who is liking his current face and not his old round one. :wub:
Image

User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1265
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 7th, '11, 23:17

Issy wrote:
MisS Lonliah wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:I want chubby dimpled Binnie back! NAO!! Feed him, Army of Korea!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I so much prefer the-old-shape-of-his-face :pale:
then i must be the only one who is liking his current face and not his old round one. :wub:
A little secret about me :mrgreen:
I'm actually weak when it comes to round faces! :whistling:
my favorite two of all times :
Arashi's Sho & KARA's Nicole!
Image
Image
:roll :mrgreen:

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Jan 8th, '11, 00:03

MisS Lonliah wrote:A little secret about me :mrgreen:
I'm actually weak when it comes to round faces! :whistling:
my favorite two of all times :
Arashi's Sho & KARA's Nicole!
Image
Image
:roll :mrgreen:
being a round face person myself, i find other shapes are more attractive. but of course, there are always some exceptions :whistling:

please don't go weak when you see me :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1265
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 8th, '11, 00:12

Issy wrote: being a round face person myself, i find other shapes are more attractive. but of course, there are always some exceptions :whistling:

please don't go weak when you see me :mrgreen:
ohhh really!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Thanks for telling me about this in advance so that I could get ready mentally and emotionally before seeing you! :mrgreen:

I could talk about whatever I want in this thread I guess :whistling: as long as my sig is related to Hyun Bin hahah

User avatar
Issy
Posts: 2893
Joined: Apr 16th, '06, 14:10
Location: London

Post by Issy » Jan 8th, '11, 00:31

:lol I guess
talking about HB, i am quiet enjoying reading the whole fuss about him, HJW and his current GF SHK. Honestly, i can't believe some fans can have so little brain or none in their head to make up stories, get angry at rumours and insult other involved parties. talking about being delusional. honestly, when will all of them grow up and find out that their idol's private life is private. the way they talk is that they are so sure and confident about what goes on.
basicaly, to people who are confused, after kiss scenes between HB and HJW in SG, rumours are flying around in Korea about what might be more behind the scenes.
SHK fans are attacking HJW's, HB fans are divided into two (people who want him to be with HJW and the ones who fight for his old love)...
as i read more and more, I just can't stop thinking of how scary the fandom world can get. they attack each other and go along about their story as they have been the third person who is present with those idols.
at the same time that i am laughing reading all those comments, i too feel worried about the mental state of those fans. :O
Image

User avatar
MisS Lonliah
Posts: 1265
Joined: Apr 4th, '08, 15:28
Location: Dubai ~ United Arab Emirates

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jan 8th, '11, 00:54

Issy wrote::lol I guess
talking about HB, i am quiet enjoying reading the whole fuss about him, HJW and his current GF SHK. Honestly, i can't believe some fans can have so little brain or none in their head to make up stories, get angry at rumours and insult other involved parties. talking about being delusional. honestly, when will all of them grow up and find out that their idol's private life is private. the way they talk is that they are so sure and confident about what goes on.
basicaly, to people who are confused, after kiss scenes between HB and HJW in SG, rumours are flying around in Korea about what might be more behind the scenes.
SHK fans are attacking HJW's, HB fans are divided into two (people who want him to be with HJW and the ones who fight for his old love)...
as i read more and more, I just can't stop thinking of how scary the fandom world can get. they attack each other and go along about their story as they have been the third person who is present with those idols.
at the same time that i am laughing reading all those comments, i too feel worried about the mental state of those fans. :O
Unfortunately, such stories pop up a lot after any kiss scene. Some people lost their minds indeed, can't do anything for them except for praying for their minds to return back someday! :crazy:
ok, I guess I need to stop checking this thread to stay away from any possible spoiler xD So, goodbye for now! :salut:
Last edited by MisS Lonliah on Jan 12th, '11, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict
Posts: 447
Joined: Mar 27th, '10, 15:10

Post by esmer86 » Jan 8th, '11, 01:24

Ethlenn wrote:You... you.. haven't??
You and your bad habit of waiting for the whole, love...tsk tsk...
The Chaos wrote:what can I do I'll go crazy if I wait week for another ep :P
Ethlenn...im trying my best to keep up as well but I have to agree with Chaos. Chaos...I SOOOOO get what you mean. I get more excitement when I watch them...one after the other. :wub: I actually lose the excitment to watch them If i have to wait. :pale:
Last edited by esmer86 on Jul 22nd, '12, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Image :wub: :alcoholic: TW Drama: Whos the One

User avatar
Jav_sol
Posts: 390
Joined: Aug 16th, '07, 00:24

Post by Jav_sol » Jan 24th, '11, 23:31

Hyun Bin cut from show Night After Night

http://youtu.be/EDFdGGwJjkE

User avatar
circuitlovers
Posts: 16
Joined: Jan 26th, '11, 22:59
Location: yer closet ^^

Post by circuitlovers » Jan 27th, '11, 15:04

After seeing Secret Garden I'm totally in love Hyun Bin's acting skills! The way he played Kim Joo Won was so amazing <333

And I love his current hair-cut <3

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:mrgreen: [/list]

jushwa
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 15th, '07, 06:19
Location: philippines

Post by jushwa » Jun 10th, '11, 05:25

anyone knows where to get Late Autumn of Hyun Bin? thanks
also pls seed Friend Our Legend.

User avatar
ladymoi14
Posts: 52
Joined: Dec 21st, '11, 06:52

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 4th, '12, 08:20

I LOVE HYUN BIN!! i first saw him on A Milionaire's First Love. i instantly fell in love with him!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
not only good looking,, but i think he really can act.. not only the looks, he got the talent also :)

darkstar257
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 19th, '12, 01:29

Post by darkstar257 » Apr 19th, '12, 01:53

I think Hyun Bin did a pretty decent job in SEGA. However, I believe that Ha Ji Won's acting skills completely overshadowed his in the series. Nevertheless, I am completely in love with the drama due Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won.

User avatar
watashiwachiaki
Posts: 176
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 01:38
Contact:

Post by watashiwachiaki » Jul 22nd, '12, 13:14

anyone here knows where to get direct download links for Hyun Bin's past dramas?
it's soo difficult to get seeders for torrents...



ps. I like his current look more now, tho it took me a while to like it hehehehe

Silverman
Posts: 600
Joined: Mar 25th, '11, 22:10

Post by Silverman » Jul 25th, '12, 00:17

A few days ago i sampled an older drama with Cha Seung Won (Bodyguard) and well, Hyun bin had there his first TV role, It was hilarious to see a 21 yo HB as a perverted psycho-stalker.

User avatar
watashiwachiaki
Posts: 176
Joined: Nov 7th, '07, 01:38
Contact:

Post by watashiwachiaki » Jul 25th, '12, 20:45

Silverman wrote:A few days ago i sampled an older drama with Cha Seung Won (Bodyguard) and well, Hyun bin had there his first TV role, It was hilarious to see a 21 yo HB as a perverted psycho-stalker.

for a new Hyun Bin fan like me, I think it's quite difficult to download his past dramas... especially with dead links everywhere :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest