Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Lee Dong Wook

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Post Reply
User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 14th, '06, 04:40

thanks!!!

by the way, where did you get all those my girl pix?
i just found a lot of wookie pix...
and i want to collect my girl pix too...

thanks again.

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 14th, '06, 06:42

my pix???? well, i got those from koreancraze and by the way, where did you get your pix??? and please one favor.. can you give me the lyrics of all songs in MY GIRL series please??!!! :pray:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 14th, '06, 10:06

hey, vanjuve.. is it confirmed about LDW's account?? if its true.. then pls tell me so or invite me as a friend.. i will send it through your PM. thanks... by the way, pix time for everyone :lol
Attachments
mgcap89.jpg
hmmmmmmmm.....
mgcap89.jpg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 14th, '06, 10:14

oh that friendster account was just a hoax,
someone who thinks he's good enough to be dear wookie.


btw, i'll post more later, having dinner, you know.

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 14th, '06, 10:21

really??? goodthing i wasnt his friend! :cussing: he almost fooled me! i terribly hate him coz he used LDW and his infos in vain... by the way, i'll let you invite me but not with the fake one in friendster... eat well and i sent you my friendster account coz i trust you so please dont spread this except to caja coz i hav a lot of spies in school co z they hate me

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 14th, '06, 10:27

I think I have problem here! Coz I can't see Yoorin pics!! :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 14th, '06, 10:28

YOORIN wrote:hey, vanjuve.. is it confirmed about LDW's account?? if its true.. then pls tell me so or invite me as a friend.. i will send it through your PM. thanks... by the way, pix time for everyone :lol

Oh,I can see this one!! This when Gong Chan at airport right :wub: Cutie face :wub:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 14th, '06, 10:32

hehehehehe and youre right!! whats wrong there coz vanjuve saw ALL my posted pix but why cant you??? maybe you hav d same prob with her coz she experience some prob in this thread :scratch:

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 14th, '06, 14:16

Now I can see the pics! :D Lovely pics! Thanks a lots :cheers:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 15th, '06, 05:07

you're welcome!! here's some more! :lol i really like his reaction... how cute! :wub:
Attachments
mgcap92.jpg
no!!!
mgcap92.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 982 times

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 16th, '06, 12:51

you're welcome!! here's some more! :lol i really like his reaction... how cute! :wub:
Attachments
mgcap92.jpg
no!!!!
mgcap92.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 974 times

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 17th, '06, 01:46

wow!!! it's been so long since my last post.
i've been really busy the past week.

anyways, here is one of the lyrics of my girl ost i found...

never say good bye-마리오(Mario)

Yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty,

brand new classic,

ride with us, its about two guys and hot girls,

yo keep it up keep it up,

two step with me, come on,

lets do it do it do it like this


1,2 baby clap ur hands

Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha

I want yall ladies clap again

Let me hear u say wut wut

우리 단둘이 its my story
Wori danduli its my story

또 너의 맘이 흠이 내 눈가의 눈물이
To noe mami humi nae nungae nunmuli

너와의 시간은 너무나도 길어 너무 길어
Nowae siganun nomunado gilo nomu gilo

따뜻한 나의 맘으로 돌아오길 빌어
Tatuthan nae mamuro dolaogil bilo

the ghetto 너의 맘이 끌리는 대로 넌 그대로
the ghetto noe mami gullinun daero nun gudaero

never say goodbye so get up



if you go away

you will see me cry

don't you let me go


baby don't you let me down

늘 함께 있어도 더 가깝지 않은
Nul hamke it-o-do do gakapzi annnun

어떤 의미도 없는 진부한 사랑
Otun emido upnun zinbuhan sarang

don't you let me go

baby don't you let me down

you never say good bye

한동안 멍하니 우두커니 앉아
Handongann monghani u-do-ku-ni annza

다시 생각했지만 멈출 순 없겠어
Dasi sanggathatziman mumchul sun up-ut-o

온통 그대 생각 할 수밖에 없는
Ontong kudae sanggat hal su bake upnun

내 자신이 미워
Nae zasini miwar

don't you let me go

baby don't you let me down



(Mario) And we the best aint no need to stress
Mario and nasty aint no need to impress
(보람)Yo! 너의 맘을 받아 나의 맘은 변치 않아
허나 맘 텅 빈 채로 비워 두진 않아
(Mario)Call it a fling or a love thing
I don't care I can handle any drama that you bring.
밤 꼭 세워 맘 꼭 사랑으로 채워
(Mario)with out u im better no one could do it better
hello cute nasty best mc
Mario right tight errnight that's right.

I am still in love with you hey
내 맘을 절대 이해 못한다고
I'm still in love with you hey
Let me hear you say hey hey hey

Yo check it 니가 나를 떠난다고
오직 이 세상에 너란 여자 하나라고
꿋꿋이 남자답게 포기하진 않아
only u 오직하나 only u 잊진
않아 baby 1,2,3,4 I got the mic check

if you go away
you will see me cry
don't you let me go
baby don't you let me down

늘 함께 있어도 더 가깝지 않은
Nul hamke it-o-do the gakapzi annun

어떤 의미도 없는 진부한 사랑
o-tun emido upnun zinbuhan sarang

don't you let me go

baby don't you let me down


you never say good bye

한동안 멍하니 우두커니 앉아
Handongann monghani udokuni annza

다시 생각했지만 멈출 순 없겠어
Dasi sanggathatziman mul chul chun up-get-o

온통 그대 생각 할 수밖에 없는
On-tong ku-dae sang-gat hal su-bak-e up-nun

내 자신이 미워
Nae za-sin-I mi-war


you never say good bye (come on come on)

한동안 멍하니(wana ride with the homie right?)
Han-dong-ann mong-ha-ni (wana ride with the homie right?)

우두커니 앉아 (Wana get right then get high )
oo-do-kir-ni ann-za (Wana get right then get high )

다시 생각했지만 (ride with me ill ride with you)
Da-si sang-gat-hat-zi-man (ride with me ill ride with you)

멈출 순 없겠어 (you go down on me ill go down on you)
Mum-chuil sun up-get-o (you go down on me ill go down on you)

온통 네 생각만 (yeah~)
On-tong ne sang-kak-man (yeah~)

할 수 밖에 없는 (just me and you come on)
Hal su bak-e up-nun (just me and you come on)

내 자신이 미워 (One more time now)
Nae za-sin-I me-war (One more time now)

don't you let me go (Say what)

don't you let me down (One more time now)



1,2 baby clap ur hands

Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha

I want yall ladies clap again

Let me hear u say hey hey hey


사랑도 변치 않아 나의 맘도 변치 않아
Sa-rang-do bun-ha-zi ann-a na-e mam do bun-chi ann-a

나의 꿈을 잃진 않아 절대 포긴 없다
Na-e chum-ul il-zin ann-a zul-dae po-gin up-da

Ill logic real toxic switch quicker than tiptonic

hetero sexual the kids flow is incredible

사랑도 변치 않아 나의 맘도 변치 않아
Sa-rang-do bun-ha-zi ann-a na-e mam do bun-chi ann-a

나의 꿈을 잃진 않아 절대 포긴 없다 yea
Na-e chum-ul il-zin ann-a zul-dae po-gin up-da


and some pix....
Attachments
cuteniwookie-this_kid1.jpg
don't you just wanna pinch him?
cuteniwookie-this_kid1.jpg (96.53 KiB) Viewed 970 times
smile6-1.jpg
there he is again with that smile.
smile6-1.jpg (40.72 KiB) Viewed 970 times

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 17th, '06, 12:25

Hi. :) I'm a newbie. :P i've been visiting the forums for a long time but only to look around. I finally gave in and registered. Just got to say this... Lee Dong Wook rocks my world!! :D

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 17th, '06, 12:28

Its been a long time too not posting here too! Thankss sooooo much for the lyrics and for the pics guys!

and Contessa,welcome to LDW thread! Have fun :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 17th, '06, 12:54

yeah... its true, i missed you a lot, vanjuve! im happy you're back :cheers: i, too was busy coz its exams week here in school but i cant resist posting and looking at stuffs here... by the way.... THANK YOU FOR THE LYRICS!! :w00t: i really love it and i kept on singing it here at home together with my fave EVERY HEART by boa...its just soooo lovely :wub:
Attachments
mgcap96.jpg
what ya wondering at me?????
mgcap96.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 960 times

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 17th, '06, 12:59

OH VANJUVE...... i really liked the pix when he gave his killer smile and with it, he killed me with giddiness and mushiness inside...~sighs admirably and then faints with heart shaped eyes~ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 17th, '06, 13:16

I got a few pics here that I saw from another board. Credits from Soompi though. I think these were taken during LDH's birthday.

Anyway, here they are. :)

[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... yblush.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... clutch.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... dayhug.jpg[/img]

awww, I just love them together!! :wub:
Last edited by Contessa on Oct 18th, '06, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 17th, '06, 13:18

more pix to ENJOY!!!!! :w00t: :w00t:
Attachments
mgcap103.jpg
dont you just love them???
mgcap103.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 985 times

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 17th, '06, 13:19

:wub:
Attachments
mgcap15.jpg
this cant be!!!!!hehehehehe
mgcap15.jpg (45.16 KiB) Viewed 984 times

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 17th, '06, 13:21

i love it contessa!!! thank you! by the way, im YOORIN and im happy to meet another LDW fanatic!

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 17th, '06, 13:30

LoL. thanks for the pix too!! Nice to meet you, YOORIN. :)

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 18th, '06, 06:10

Contessa wrote:I got a few pics here that I saw from another board. Credits from Soompi though. I think these were taken during LDH's birthday.

Anyway, here they are. :)

[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... yblush.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... clutch.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... dayhug.jpg[/img]

awww, I just love them together!! :wub:
ahh,how cute!! thanksss :cheers: and twn,its really hard to register at soompi forum. :blink

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 18th, '06, 06:13


User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 18th, '06, 06:14


User avatar
chsaf
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 4th, '06, 13:27
Location: Malaysia

Post by chsaf » Oct 18th, '06, 06:30

^oh no...what happened? is that a scene from his drama/movie or is it for real???

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 18th, '06, 09:04

Caja wrote:
ahh,how cute!! thanksss :cheers: and twn,its really hard to register at soompi forum. :blink
I just registered there yesterday and yeah there's a lot to do but it's all worth it. :D It's like a Klovers dream, if you know what I mean. Anything and everything you want to know about Kpop is there. :)

And about those pictures, the story was that LDW gave LDH a box of chocolates for her birthday. When the interviewer asked LDH to open the box so they could see what's inside, she opened the box a just a bit at first then she eventually opened it up entirely and they saw that some of the chocolates have already been eaten!! hahaha. It was said that LDW became hungry before he gave it to her that's why. :lol: So cute of Wookie...:wub:

Here's the chocolates...
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... olates.jpg[/img]

From soompi too. :)

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 18th, '06, 09:48

hey contessa!!!! so your here too, that really great, welcome aboard mate....
love your avatar btw, is that from ldh's site?

anyway here are some pix of dear wookie from the later days... :whistling:
enjoy!!!!
Attachments
daumrondalla01.jpg
daumrondalla01.jpg (151.47 KiB) Viewed 961 times
daumrondalla04.jpg
daumrondalla04.jpg (151.69 KiB) Viewed 961 times
daumrondalla03.jpg
daumrondalla03.jpg (150.57 KiB) Viewed 961 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (17.82 KiB) Viewed 961 times
1238506.jpg
1238506.jpg (27.23 KiB) Viewed 961 times

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 18th, '06, 09:51

chsaf wrote:^oh no...what happened? is that a scene from his drama/movie or is it for real???
oh that for real alright....
in fact he got surgery for that.
poor wookie....

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 18th, '06, 10:53

vanjuve wrote:hey contessa!!!! so your here too, that really great, welcome aboard mate....
love your avatar btw, is that from ldh's site?
Hey! I know, I saw you over at soompi too! I guess we're both newbies over there. :lol Thanks for the welcome.

Actually, my avie has nothing to do with ldh or ldw. :P I was wondering where I could find a good avie with them in it though, any suggestions? :)

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 18th, '06, 12:33

chsaf wrote:^oh no...what happened? is that a scene from his drama/movie or is it for real???
Its for real =. I don't know what actually happened to him :unsure:

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 18th, '06, 12:36

Contessa wrote:
Caja wrote:
ahh,how cute!! thanksss :cheers: and twn,its really hard to register at soompi forum. :blink
I just registered there yesterday and yeah there's a lot to do but it's all worth it. :D It's like a Klovers dream, if you know what I mean. Anything and everything you want to know about Kpop is there. :)

And about those pictures, the story was that LDW gave LDH a box of chocolates for her birthday. When the interviewer asked LDH to open the box so they could see what's inside, she opened the box a just a bit at first then she eventually opened it up entirely and they saw that some of the chocolates have already been eaten!! hahaha. It was said that LDW became hungry before he gave it to her that's why. :lol: So cute of Wookie...:wub:

Here's the chocolates...
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... olates.jpg[/img]

From soompi too. :)
aww,haha. thats sooo cute :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btwn,can u please teach me how to register there?? at soompi forum! Because I read that they dont acceot email like yahoo,hotmail etc..

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 18th, '06, 15:00

Caja wrote: btwn,can u please teach me how to register there?? at soompi forum! Because I read that they dont acceot email like yahoo,hotmail etc..
Sure. :) Soompi has this thing called "Alternate Registration". It's a list of steps so you can register despite having a free email account. You just have to follow those steps, which includes downloading some sort of code, then you can already use your own email to register, even though it's yahoo, gmail, hotmail, whatsoever. You have to wait for about an hour to be able to post after you register though.

Hope to see you there soon! Wookie has a 600++ paged thread there!! :w00t:

User avatar
chsaf
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 4th, '06, 13:27
Location: Malaysia

Post by chsaf » Oct 18th, '06, 15:05

yup. wookie has lots of pervies at soompi, better join or else u'll mis out :p

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 18th, '06, 17:37

Contessa wrote:
Hey! I know, I saw you over at soompi too! I guess we're both newbies over there. :lol Thanks for the welcome.

Actually, my avie has nothing to do with ldh or ldw. :P I was wondering where I could find a good avie with them in it though, any suggestions? :)
hey you could always find it at AF, Klovers, ldh.cn and daum, i guess.


^oh no...what happened? is that a scene from his drama/movie or is it for real???


Its for real =. I don't know what actually happened to him
oh he had an accident while doing practice for his new film, it was arang i think or stongest romance.
he brought it to philippines right?
he got surgery for that....

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 03:12

hey, im back! some pix! :mrgreen:
Attachments
mgcap63.jpg
just look at him!
mgcap63.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 981 times

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 03:18

i wanna to ask help coz i want to find some nice avie. where can i find those??(about LDW and/or LDH) thanks!

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 03:21

chsaf wrote:^oh no...what happened? is that a scene from his drama/movie or is it for real???
no, its real. he was injured while he's working out in a gym 2-3 days i think before going to the philippines for a visit..... im so sad and worried :-( :-( about it :cry: :cry:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 06:02

hey, excuse me vanjuve i saw that you joined in soompi and i hav joined in soompi and my name there is YOO-RIN but i hav experienced difficulties in finding topics about LDW :cry: :cry: :cry: please help me!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 06:46

by the way..... i would to ask on how to post in soompi coz i hyav to admit, its really difficult to post there............ PLEASE??!!! can anyone teach me??? kudasai?! :pray: :sweat: thank you :notworthy:

Shie Da
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 09:41
Location: Malaysia

Re: Lee Dong Wook...Kokko

Post by Shie Da » Oct 19th, '06, 09:46

boji wrote:Is it just me or there's no topic on him? Gosh I loved him in My Girl. He's soo hot lol so yeah i've been looking for pictures of him soo post loots :D[/quo
Hehe :D ....i guess need to love for who he is....
Fighting!!!Kokko :roll

Shie Da
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 09:41
Location: Malaysia

Post by Shie Da » Oct 19th, '06, 09:58

haha

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 19th, '06, 11:02

Contessa wrote:
Caja wrote: btwn,can u please teach me how to register there?? at soompi forum! Because I read that they dont acceot email like yahoo,hotmail etc..
Sure. :) Soompi has this thing called "Alternate Registration". It's a list of steps so you can register despite having a free email account. You just have to follow those steps, which includes downloading some sort of code, then you can already use your own email to register, even though it's yahoo, gmail, hotmail, whatsoever. You have to wait for about an hour to be able to post after you register though.

Hope to see you there soon! Wookie has a 600++ paged thread there!! :w00t:
I hate tried that what code that its mean?

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 11:21

Caja wrote:
Contessa wrote:
Caja wrote: btwn,can u please teach me how to register there?? at soompi forum! Because I read that they dont acceot email like yahoo,hotmail etc..
Sure. :) Soompi has this thing called "Alternate Registration". It's a list of steps so you can register despite having a free email account. You just have to follow those steps, which includes downloading some sort of code, then you can already use your own email to register, even though it's yahoo, gmail, hotmail, whatsoever. You have to wait for about an hour to be able to post after you register though.

Hope to see you there soon! Wookie has a 600++ paged thread there!! :w00t:
I hate tried that what code that its mean?
its not actually a code, its a list of numbers and i hav downloaded it then pasted and copied it in the given space..... can you please teach me how to post there coz im a member there but i cant :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: post!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 11:26

hello CONTESSA!!!! i would like to ask help on how to post in soompi and btw, is there threads or topics on my dear wookie???? coz i hav e hard time looking for those.. thanks!

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 19th, '06, 11:33

WHta code?? :blink

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 19th, '06, 12:41

Caja wrote:WHta code?? :blink
its not actually a code, its a list of numbers..... btw, how can i make my one siggie coz i forgot how :sweat:

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 19th, '06, 14:57

YOORIN wrote:
Caja wrote:WHta code?? :blink
its not actually a code, its a list of numbers..... btw, how can i make my one siggie coz i forgot how :sweat:
Can u please give me the code? Thanks :-)

I made siggie using adobe

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 01:24

Caja wrote: Can u please give me the code? Thanks :-)

I made siggie using adobe
It's a different code for each user so you have to download your own code. http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?act= ... ule=altreg That will take you to the alternate registration page where the steps are listed. Just read and follow the steps then you can register.

And lucky you, I don't know a thing about adobe. :(
YOORIN wrote: hello CONTESSA!!!! i would like to ask help on how to post in soompi and btw, is there threads or topics on my dear wookie???? coz i hav e hard time looking for those.. thanks!
There is a topic about wookie in there! There are just far too many users who post simultaneously so it gets pushed towards the next pages but it's definitely there! And I don't know about the posting thing. I didn't find it hard to start posting. Have you verified your email address yet, yoorin?

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 20th, '06, 06:56

Thanks Contessa! :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 07:24

No prob, Caja! I hope to see you there soon!

Anyway, I just watched that kiss in My Girl again and OMG, Wookie is just the best kisser there is!!!!!! LDH is so lucky!!!!!!! *faints*

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 08:11


Shie Da
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 09:41
Location: Malaysia

KOKKO

Post by Shie Da » Oct 20th, '06, 08:34

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :lol
nice nice!!!!hehehe
YA IPPOHHHHHH...anyi..anyi,ChaisimGhamnaeeeeeeee :w00t:
hahahahah.... :mrgreen: :wub: :whistling:

Shie Da
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 09:41
Location: Malaysia

Post by Shie Da » Oct 20th, '06, 08:35

WAE?????? 8)

Shie Da
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 09:41
Location: Malaysia

Post by Shie Da » Oct 20th, '06, 08:36

Wae???

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 20th, '06, 08:40

OMG OMG DROOLING DROLLING :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :alcoholic:

Thanksssssss for the HOT pics :w00t:

Anyways,welcome Shie Da to LDW thread :cheers:

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 20th, '06, 10:31

well, seems everything is explained by contessa, thanks.....

now all i have to do is post some pix...
hang on..

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 11:38

Contessa wrote:
Caja wrote: Can u please give me the code? Thanks :-)

I made siggie using adobe
It's a different code for each user so you have to download your own code. http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?act= ... ule=altreg That will take you to the alternate registration page where the steps are listed. Just read and follow the steps then you can register.

And lucky you, I don't know a thing about adobe. :(
YOORIN wrote: hello CONTESSA!!!! i would like to ask help on how to post in soompi and btw, is there threads or topics on my dear wookie???? coz i hav e hard time looking for those.. thanks!
There is a topic about wookie in there! There are just far too many users who post simultaneously so it gets pushed towards the next pages but it's definitely there! And I don't know about the posting thing. I didn't find it hard to start posting. Have you verified your email address yet, yoorin?
i really find it hard to post there... is there really a need to verify my email ad???? :scratch: :scratch:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 11:41

vanjuve wrote:well, seems everything is explained by contessa, thanks.....

now all i have to do is post some pix...
hang on..
ohhhhhhhhhhh!! vanjuve!!! where did you get those pix????? he just killed me now with his mushisuh face :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :goggle: :goggle: he just DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! :goggle:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 11:44

Contessa wrote:OMG, people, brace yourselves for these!! Credits from soompi!! We're going to be flooded with drool in here!!!!

[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... una4-2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... una2-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... una3-1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... auna-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... una6-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/ ... una5-1.jpg[/img]

Alright, I can faint now...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: im DEFINITELY DROOLING!!! my house was flooded just right now and im drowning coz of my own droolz!!!~sighs~ HE REALLY IS A HOTTTTTT GUY!!!! I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY!! :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Caja
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 27th, '06, 13:15
Location: SuNa&HyunBin-Perfect Couple ever!
Contact:

Post by Caja » Oct 20th, '06, 12:05

vanjuve wrote:well, seems everything is explained by contessa, thanks.....

now all i have to do is post some pix...
hang on..
Huhhu,what a perfect pics! He have a msiley face :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 12:10

DARN!!!! why cant i post when im already logged in and a member too, of SOOMPI??????? ~CRIES~

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 12:16

Did you verify your email address already?

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 12:29

btw, how could i verify it???

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 20th, '06, 12:50

Check your email, Soompi sent you a verification message there where you can find a link. Click on the link and that's it. :)

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 14:27

wow! gee thanks!!!! :w00t: im starting to find threads of LDW there coz im ready now to post!!! :cheers: :cheers: btw, if you dnt mind, where are you residing in the phil coz im residing in the phils....... once again, thank you so much!!

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 20th, '06, 14:40

btw, where can you get good avies of LDW or LDH???? im planning to hav one but i cnt find one...

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 21st, '06, 03:29

YOORIN wrote:wow! gee thanks!!!! :w00t: im starting to find threads of LDW there coz im ready now to post!!! :cheers: :cheers: btw, if you dnt mind, where are you residing in the phil coz im residing in the phils....... once again, thank you so much!!
Finally! I'll see you there then. :) I'm from Mandaluyong, you? :) And I don't know where to get avies and sigs of Wookie and Da hae too. I'm actually surfing the net for it but still no luck.. :(

User avatar
PopGilligan
Posts: 191
Joined: Feb 12th, '06, 01:44
Location: Dingy Dorm Room

Post by PopGilligan » Oct 21st, '06, 03:34

YOORIN wrote:btw, where can you get good avies of LDW or LDH???? im planning to hav one but i cnt find one...
I think it would just be easiest to make one...but I dont know...

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 21st, '06, 09:08

Contessa wrote:
YOORIN wrote:wow! gee thanks!!!! :w00t: im starting to find threads of LDW there coz im ready now to post!!! :cheers: :cheers: btw, if you dnt mind, where are you residing in the phil coz im residing in the phils....... once again, thank you so much!!
Finally! I'll see you there then. :) I'm from Mandaluyong, you? :) And I don't know where to get avies and sigs of Wookie and Da hae too. I'm actually surfing the net for it but still no luck.. :(
oh gosh!!!! i ddnt get the mail from soompi!!! :cussing: i finally found the threads so no more prob well except this one.... im living in bacolod city.. are you familiar in this place of mine?? coz a lot of people ddnt heard of this place.. :mrgreen:
Attachments
mgcap45.jpg
what's this????
mgcap45.jpg (32.18 KiB) Viewed 984 times

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 21st, '06, 11:08

Contessa wrote:
YOORIN wrote:wow! gee thanks!!!! :w00t: im starting to find threads of LDW there coz im ready now to post!!! :cheers: :cheers: btw, if you dnt mind, where are you residing in the phil coz im residing in the phils....... once again, thank you so much!!
Finally! I'll see you there then. :) I'm from Mandaluyong, you? :) And I don't know where to get avies and sigs of Wookie and Da hae too. I'm actually surfing the net for it but still no luck.. :(
i'll post some of the avatars i found for your convinience,
oh uh photobucket is not working for me so i'll post later

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 22nd, '06, 03:15

YOORIN wrote: oh gosh!!!! i ddnt get the mail from soompi!!! :cussing: i finally found the threads so no more prob well except this one.... im living in bacolod city.. are you familiar in this place of mine?? coz a lot of people ddnt heard of this place.. :mrgreen:
Oh I know Bacolod, but we're seas apart! :lol: Finally you've found your way to soompi. See you there. :lol: And thanks, Vanessa, in advance. I can't wait for those Wookie avies. Thank you!

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 22nd, '06, 06:36

hahahahaha! vanjuve, welcome back!! btw, thank you in advance for the avies... is your real name is vanessa?? coz i saw contessa's posted message. i still ddnt get the mail from soompi which allows me to post there! poor me :-( :-(

User avatar
Contessa
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 17th, '06, 12:01
Location: Philippines

Post by Contessa » Oct 22nd, '06, 13:14

YOORIN wrote:hahahahaha! vanjuve, welcome back!! btw, thank you in advance for the avies... is your real name is vanessa?? coz i saw contessa's posted message. i still ddnt get the mail from soompi which allows me to post there! poor me :-( :-(
Have you tried posting yet? I know it only takes about an hour for you to be allowed to post. Try posting. If you still can't, I'll PM an mod for you. :)

User avatar
YOORIN
Posts: 321
Joined: Sep 14th, '06, 12:53
Location: wookie's heart FOREVER!!!!

Post by YOORIN » Oct 22nd, '06, 14:43

oh, soompi has an emergency maintainance... well, about the post thing, its been three days since i was officially a member.. i waited for three hours but since then, i cant post :glare: .. its supposed to be" LDW here i come" not "LDW GOODBYE!!" :cry: :cry: BTW, thanks for the help in advance! :cheers:

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Oct 22nd, '06, 17:54

here are the avies i promised......
some were lost but i got as many as i could..
hope you'll like it....
i already resized it cause then it would be too high on pixels and the board may not accept it..
so yeah, here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest