Lee Dong Wook

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
boji

Lee Dong Wook

Post by boji » Mar 13th, '06, 03:10

Is it just me or there's no topic on him? Gosh I loved him in My Girl. He's soo hot lol so yeah i've been looking for pictures of him soo post loots :D

soraoncloud

Post by soraoncloud » Mar 13th, '06, 03:16

His pictures are hard to find... :(

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 13th, '06, 03:18

Yukino Miyazawa

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Mar 13th, '06, 03:55

I agree. There aren't enough pictures of him anywhere! I loved his character on My Girl. And his kisses...*drifts off into dreamy bliss thinking of his kiss with Lee Da Hae*...he's good. But take into consideration that he doesn't do too many big roles, and he just barely came out on the scene as a main actor with Hanoi Bride and My Girl.

Here's a link where you can get some pics:
http://search.empas.com/search/img.html ... 5%BF%BF%ED

Hope that helps!

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 13th, '06, 04:10

Ohhh Gong-chan :wub: Such a cutie in My Girl... he can be so hilarious... thanks Yukino Miyazawa for the link... has more pics than i could find on google :-)

violette

Post by violette » Mar 13th, '06, 06:53

Yeah... Dong Wook oppa is so great! I'm dying of him in My girl drama. In My girl, he is really an attractive, good-looking, talented man.Uhm... I've heard that he got an accident, is it right?
Last edited by violette on Apr 5th, '07, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 13th, '06, 07:20

violette wrote:Yeah... Dong Wook oppa is too great! I'm dying of him in My girl drama. In My girl, he is really an attractive, good-looking, talented man.Uhm... I've heard that he got an accident, is it right?
Yeah.. poor baby sustained a fall from his mountain bike... which explains why he was in a wheelchair, with his leg in a plaster cast, during his meet-the-fans session. Hope his leg's getting better :cry:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 13th, '06, 07:21

Last edited by milleu87 on Mar 13th, '06, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Mar 13th, '06, 07:22

Yup, I heard the accident happened when he was in Thailand... He's sooo adorably cute :)

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Mar 13th, '06, 07:24

Wow, thanks for those pics! What a transformation (the cute baby pics til the gorgeous Lee Dong Wook) :roll

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 13th, '06, 07:34

Thanks milleu87 for the pics. Ooh upon closer inspection, I can see in your fav pic that he has his fly undone :P

violette: This is off-topic, but I just noticed your avatar & was wondering which drama is it from? One of the guys looks really hot :w00t:

jadore

Post by jadore » Mar 13th, '06, 10:33

lee dong wook in My Girl wif Lee Da Hae...i luv this scene...esp wen they act as Mulder n Scully LoL :lol
Attachments
Img0402_20051227105623.jpg
Img0402_20051227105623.jpg (42.64 KiB) Viewed 17613 times

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Mar 13th, '06, 11:01

yeah!!! lee dong wook is the best!!!hehehe :lol

really loved him in my girl....he was real amazing!!!! :w00t:

baysha!!!!! :salut:

thanx 4 sharing the pics.....rily enjoyed them..... :D

cees

Post by cees » Mar 13th, '06, 11:18

i loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee him alot in my girl......i just love all my girl's cast...they r amazing....here r some pix that i want 2 share
Attachments
263006ee.jpg
263006ee.jpg (75.16 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
c0ccb5bfbfed295853cy.jpg
c0ccb5bfbfed295853cy.jpg (142.48 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
LeeDongWook.jpg
LeeDongWook.jpg (62.22 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
leedongwook2y6ub.jpg
leedongwook2y6ub.jpg (30.99 KiB) Viewed 17602 times
LDWclan.gif
LDWclan.gif (9.73 KiB) Viewed 17602 times

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Mar 13th, '06, 11:44

SEOL GONG CHAN SSHHII......... :wub: :wub: :wub:

luv him so much in my girl.................

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 13th, '06, 11:57

royalblood wrote:SEOL GONG CHAN SSHHII......... :wub: :wub: :wub:
Awwwwww,..this reminded me of the way she said it!! soo cute ^3^

I fell in love with him the moment I saw him acting in my girl :wub:

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Mar 13th, '06, 12:51

awww hes a cutie ^_^

ovo

Post by ovo » Mar 13th, '06, 13:54

violette: This is off-topic, but I just noticed your avatar & was wondering which drama is it from? One of the guys looks really hot :w00t:
[/quote]

I believe it's from "Luring of the Wolf", the guy from 1% percent of Anything is in it. Good sad movie to watch.

ovo

Post by ovo » Mar 13th, '06, 13:57

rnbcastlez, the last picture is soooooooo adorable. I love the way he pose!!! :wub:

rnbcastlez

Post by rnbcastlez » Mar 13th, '06, 14:04

ovo wrote:rnbcastlez, the last picture is soooooooo adorable. I love the way he pose!!! :wub:
ya! he's sooo cute! but i think he used to be pretty fat, cause i found some photos where he was kinda fat last time haha can't find them now, if not i'll post it here.

princeszz

Post by princeszz » Mar 13th, '06, 15:25

I always thought that he was cute even during his 'loving you' days. He still has his baby fat back then!

bryoko

Post by bryoko » Mar 13th, '06, 17:34

lee dong wook is so freakin handsome!..his ear to ear grin is so relaxed and contagious. i love/miss his character in My Girl!.. im glad someone made a thread for him here, i frequent his soompi thread too, but it wont let me post.. :-( ...i hope his popularity grows and he gets to do even bigger and better projects...and i definitely hope he'll collaborate w/ Lee Da Hae again....im still obsessed with their pairing

rnbcastlez wrote:
ya! he's sooo cute! but i think he used to be pretty fat, cause i found some photos where he was kinda fat last time haha can't find them now, if not i'll post it here.
haha that made me laugh..i would have said plump..but ya..hes gotten much hotter!
but he always had that potential..i remember seeing him from Secret. (starring Kim Ha Neul, Kim Min-Jong, Ryu Shi-Won, he's the main male lead's sister's boyfriend) n i thought he was pretty cute n that he should have more lines! i guess i was meant to become a fan! =]

note: check out hanoi bride, i heard it was a good drama too! o and did anyone see his Bye Bye Bye mv.? one word: HOT

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Mar 14th, '06, 03:55

I agree with you all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Funny that I didn't really thought much of him in Loving You :p

But he's really handsome in My Girl.. actually he just grows on me.. 1st episode.. he was just ok.. ... I don't really remember when I started thinking he iS HOT hahaha ...

by the end of the series.. I'm officially a fan
Attachments
I was gonna make this smaller and make it my signature banner.. but I didn't want to leave out Lee Da Hae and My Girl, the drama :D ... don't u all think he looks so good here ?
I was gonna make this smaller and make it my signature banner.. but I didn't want to leave out Lee Da Hae and My Girl, the drama :D ... don't u all think he looks so good here ?
leedongwok.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 15040 times

violette

Post by violette » Mar 14th, '06, 08:06

I think My girl is his best successful drama and Seol Gong Chan fits him best. I've watched many of his films but I was absolutely attracted by his acting in My girl...It's sooooo cool!

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 18th, '06, 10:07

Lee Dong Wook oppah...~melts~

my avatar ~~~

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3646/ldw15ov.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2087/k1q34p2hm.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2218/ldw3dg.png[/img]
and his kissing skills in My Girl...omo! :wub:

credit: blog.naver

Allure

Post by Allure » Mar 18th, '06, 10:13

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 21st, '06, 05:44

*Lifo* wrote:

aww....I know! The way she said it was soo cute!

I fell in love with him in the first scene on the plane! OMG...he was so cute. :wub:
He could be my "oppah" anytime. LOL.

pinklily - LOVE the first pic. He's still pretty hot with facial hair. I wonder if he really plays the piano. Do you know?

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 08:44

sejabin wrote:
*Lifo* wrote:

aww....I know! The way she said it was soo cute!

I fell in love with him in the first scene on the plane! OMG...he was so cute. :wub:
He could be my "oppah" anytime. LOL.

pinklily - LOVE the first pic. He's still pretty hot with facial hair. I wonder if he really plays the piano. Do you know?
sejabin, this was for a music video he starred in. i think he does play the piano...he seems to have some musical talents. i saw some clips of him singing as well...hehe, his voice isn't bad at all. :wub:

LOL @ Allure...yes, LDW sshi is one gorgeous man. *melts*

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 09:10

hii again pinklily,

id love to see a clip of him playing the piano, if ever there was one it must show up on youtube somewhere. i heart that website. :mrgreen:

what other clips have you seen of LDW singing? :unsure: i think ive only seen him obviously singing from my girl and the clips of him singing to his fans... sigh. his eyes from closed while he was singing!... :wub:

which reminds me that i must close my eyes now and go to sleep!

thanks LDW, for not making me go to sleep on time and probably for making late for class tomorrow! haha :lol

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 21st, '06, 09:51

lol...hi again TAHgOong,

it's for his 'Bye Bye' MV...which you can view at YOUTUBE. the site seems to be down right now so i can't get the link for it...but if you search Lee Dong Wook Bye Bye...something like that...you should be able to find it.

and yes, i think i do have clips of him singing...lol, i'll have to go dig in my My Girl/ LDW stash though :lol

lol...okay so now we're starting on LDW sshi's eyes are we? :P ...haha...let's just agree he has the perfect facial features :wub: not to mention a hot build...wahhh...6'1'' ! :heart: omo! and he looks oh so dashing in all those suits in MG...*melts*

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:05

pinklily,
call me maecy by the way. :-)

alritey, ill def check out that search on youtube.. i never get tired out that website. always something good to watch! im soo behind in watching soo many shows and clips, i need like another week of spring break or something... :whistling:

yess LDW is tall! i like that even if hes all tall looking, he isnt all too skinny looking, he ISNT OVER BUILT... but BUILT JUST RIGHT! :wub:

his eyes are beautiful, soo warm and sweet looking! :wub:

LDW should really hear our comments, im sure he will be flattered! :whistling:

and ohmy i just saw In Style (Korea)'s feature on LDW.. have you seen it? his pix there are hawtt! and he's wearing a hat and glasses in the pix 8)

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:17

pinklily wrote:lol...hi again TAHgOong,

it's for his 'Bye Bye' MV...which you can view at YOUTUBE. the site seems to be down right now so i can't get the link for it...but if you search Lee Dong Wook Bye Bye...something like that...you should be able to find it.

and yes, i think i do have clips of him singing...lol, i'll have to go dig in my My Girl/ LDW stash though :lol

lol...okay so now we're starting on LDW sshi's eyes are we? :P ...haha...let's just agree he has the perfect facial features :wub: not to mention a hot build...wahhh...6'1'' ! :heart: omo! and he looks oh so dashing in all those suits in MG...*melts*
He's 6'1''??!! :w00t: That's hot!

I need to search that MV on YouTube! gahhh! I'm dying to see it!!!

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:18

TAHgOong wrote:pinklily,
call me maecy by the way. :-)

alritey, ill def check out that search on youtube.. i never get tired out that website. always something good to watch! im soo behind in watching soo many shows and clips, i need like another week of spring break or something... :whistling:

yess LDW is tall! i like that even if hes all tall looking, he isnt all too skinny looking, he ISNT OVER BUILT... but BUILT JUST RIGHT! :wub:

his eyes are beautiful, soo warm and sweet looking! :wub:

LDW should really hear our comments, im sure he will be flattered! :whistling:

and ohmy i just saw In Style (Korea)'s feature on LDW.. have you seen it? his pix there are hawtt! and he's wearing a hat and glasses in the pix 8)
TAHgOong I wanna see that In Style feature!!! Where can I find it?

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:26

sejabin,
i see your message, im trying to get back to mb where i found it out... the mb website is v. slow, but when it loads again i will post the link soon...

and eeee... im watching the my girl ng part 1 on youtube!! :mrgreen:

who gave ldw a shoulder rub?! :crazy: hahaha :lol

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:37

hi Maecy ^_^

i'm Kirsten...hehe, it's nice to another fan as in love w/ this a man as i am. we're not the only ones...omo! LDW oppah has many loving fans in Korea! his recent fan meeting was packed! i don't believe a single seat in that auditorium was empty :w00t: . lol, and another reason why i adore him so is because he is not only dashing in looks, is a very good actor, but he seems also so uberly sweet in person...he's so grateful to his fans :wub:. hehe...and he's also known to have a great sense of humor. on the My Girl set...he's known, along w/ LDH, as the ones to light up the general mood...playing around and making everyone laugh.

Asian TV Magazine did a star feature on him and My Girl...and in it he says: "Lee Da Hae makes the TV audience laugh...and Lee Dong Wook makes Lee Da Hae laugh" :wub: hehe...and you can so tell...in the NG clips...it's LDH laughing all the time <--- not cause they mess up w/ the scenes but because they joke around a lot on the set. sooooo cute!

omo! you should check out this clip of the two of them...YOUTUBE: <--- haha, she also talks about how he teases her...her bun hairstyle. :P
Last edited by pinklily on Mar 22nd, '06, 01:54, edited 2 times in total.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:48

hehe...i hope you don't mind me posting those lovely pic of LDW before you can get a chance to Maecy...lol, just couldn't resist. :lol

from Screen Interview Mag.
[img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7597 ... 2b9b6c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8973 ... 52d48c.jpg[/img]

his InStyle Korea feature
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2404 ... 795198.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3228 ... 59024f.jpg[/img]
^omo! :blush: :blush:
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4527 ... 6d9f54.jpg[/img]

credit: agit.miclub/dwholic & Lisa :wub: from soompi...please take w/ credit if reposting ^_^

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:50

Hii Kirsten,
youve made me crazier with this my girl ng clip, your the one that uploaded it right on youtube?

ohgosh im smiling from cheek to cheek watching these clips,... its funny though as im smiling and laughing my teeth are also in pain cause of my wisdom teeth surgery! gahh how weird!

ohh i wish i could understand what they are saying in the my girl ng clip,... regardless ldh is soo funny and cute.

and aww thats a cute title, its great to know that ldw and ldh get along well... and laughter is one of the best cures...

sigh. i would have loved to have been there on his fans day... i need to watch more of LDW's acting, i know theres that old kdrama that he was on that is uploaded on youtube as well...

im soo multitasking trying to post, watch youtube and study at the same time :crazy:

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:51

Anyone please give the lilnk to download "Bye Bye " MV, please. Thank you

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 01:57

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:Anyone please give the lilnk to download "Bye Bye " MV, please. Thank you
you can view it live through YOUTUBE:
^omo! and i love the song too! :wub:

^_^

and yes to your question Maecy...i uploaded that clip from My Girl. hehe...actually...i have the translations for it...i'll go find it and post it up...they both make fun of each other here...very funny. :lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:00

omg. kirsten, i just saw your picture post. i never saw those first two before. but aww hes wearing glasses and pink! :mrgreen:

thanks to the people who scanned and uploaded them! are there a lot more pix of ldw at soompi?

i keep on reminding myself to make an account there... ill probably do that this weekend.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:08

TAHgOong wrote:omg. kirsten, i just saw your picture post. i never saw those first two before. but aww hes wearing glasses and pink! :mrgreen:

thanks to the people who scanned and uploaded them! are there a lot more pix of ldw at soompi?

i keep on reminding myself to make an account there... ill probably do that this weekend.
lol...not only a huge supply of lovely LDWookie's pix...omo! all so gorgeous too :wub: lots of info too on him and on his upcoming projects ...and also, many many dedicated LDW fans <--- hehe, we just love this man. can you blame us? :lol

and yes, definitely join us at soompi if you can. it's a very lovely forum...w/ lots of members who contribute great goodies about LDW oppah. i'm sure you'll love LDW even more once you join...so much info about this wonderful man. <--- haha...i'm so in fangirl mode right now...and of course, not to mention so many other wonderful fans who all share in the common *cough* obsession *cough* of him :P

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:33

kirsten,
horray! :cheers: ive finally finished watching the ng part 1, i kept on pausing it too many times. i cant wait to watch the other my girl clips.

yes ill def check it out soon and see all the LDW pix that ive been missing... :whistling:

gahh im gettin a headache from all the excitement and happiness concerning my girl and my other love [offtopic- goong]... i have my book open trying to study and all i can see are ldw's face in my book instead of the anatomy figures that im suppose to be remembering! :roll

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:08

pinklily wrote: Asian TV Magazine did a star feature on him and My Girl...and in it he says: "Lee Da Hae makes the TV audience laugh...and Lee Dong Wook makes Lee Da Hae laugh" :wub: hehe...and you can so tell...in the NG clips...it's LDH laughing all the time <--- not cause they mess up w/ the scenes but because they joke around a lot on the set. sooooo cute!

omo! you should check out this clip of the two of them...YOUTUBE: <--- haha, she also talks about how he teases her...her bun hairstyle. :P
Awww they both look so happy in the clip! Wish I knew what they were saying though :lol

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 06:32

OMG! Kirsten...gaahhh! Thanks for posting the pics.
I :w00t: *has gone insane*

I LOOOVE him in specs. So gorgeous. He dresses so nicely too. *sigh* I love men who manage to look spiffy in whatever they are wearing.

LDW = :wub: :wub: :wub:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:12

furelise wrote:
pinklily wrote: Asian TV Magazine did a star feature on him and My Girl...and in it he says: "Lee Da Hae makes the TV audience laugh...and Lee Dong Wook makes Lee Da Hae laugh" :wub: hehe...and you can so tell...in the NG clips...it's LDH laughing all the time <--- not cause they mess up w/ the scenes but because they joke around a lot on the set. sooooo cute!

Awww they both look so happy in the clip! Wish I knew what they were saying though :lol
hi furelise...hehe, yes yes...it was a very cute clip. the two of them seem really comfortable w/ one another...and they seem to have fun too. ^_^

thanks to my friend Carla from soompi for sending me this...here is the translation for that clip of them:

- My Girl Clip - w/ LDW & LDH

LDW as host: How do you feel about the recent popularity of "My Girl"?
Q:Drama <My Girl> high in popularity?
LDH: It's all my credit. It's because I acted well.
LDW: Go stand to one side <to LDH...as if he's upset at her :lol >
Host: Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook couple gradually falls in love with each other through their squabbles.
Q: How are the two people getting along?
LDW & LDH: No. No. Can't get along well
LDH: Too tired.
LDW: Yes. Tired
LDW: Lee Da Hae's a little difficult to get along with. It's really tiring to work with her. <--- :P
LDW: I'm wondering how I managed to tolerate till now. <--- in the words of Ju Yoo Rin --- "He's sooooo mean!"
LDW: All of you should know that I'm just joking. We get along very well. <--- :wub:
LDW: It's really interesting. Filming has been fun.
Host: A sweet love story between a proud man and an amusing woman.

LDH: Yes, Lee Dong Wook and I often joke with each other during filming.
LDH: And he doesn't really praise me.
LDH: I did up a hairdo that looks like that of Shim Shun Mother.
LDH: He would say things like "You did a Shim Shun Mother hairdo"
LDH I would then ask, "Why are you doing this to me Oppa?"
LDH: He would often answer, "Cause it's funny!" <--- :P
LDH: He often says that I'm very funny and fun to tease. <--- :wub:

(Continue to be fooled by lies, but...)
LDW: I was always fooled by Yoo Rin's lies
LDW: As time went by, I grew used to it
LDW: Funny and cute right?

(How did you fall in love with Lee Da Hae in the drama?)
LDW: There weren't special incidences that brought about love towards Lee Da Hae. It was because she's always by my side.
LDW: Feelings developed as time went by
LDW: She gradually crept into my heart

(If you were to use 5 words to represent the other person?) <--- they were asked to describe one another in 5 words ^_^
LDH: Just perfect Lee Dong Wook
LDW: Woah...you're too conscious of the camera
LDH: How about me?
LDW: Using the mentality of the drama's Gong Chan...
LDW: Ju Yoo Rin, she's mine <--- :wub:
LDH: You can't escape <to LDW> :P

(What's the plot like in the future?)
LDW: Everyone will have a shock
LDW: Nobody would ever think that Seol Gong Chan actually has this side to him
<Lee Dong Wook prepared to give people a shock>
LDH: That's right
LDW: There will be a lot of embarrassing moments
LDW: Really a lot of changes
LDW: He, <Seol Gong Chan> will love her a lot later on

LDH: Audience of this love segment, nice seeing you again
LDH: Thank you for your support all this while
LDH: Please continue to watch My Girl
LDW: Please continue to love My Girl
LDH: Thank You

- end -

original source credit: queer @ soompi for translation

hope that helps...it was a really cute clip. :wub:
Last edited by pinklily on Mar 22nd, '06, 11:48, edited 4 times in total.

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:17

sejabin wrote:OMG! Kirsten...gaahhh! Thanks for posting the pics.

I LOOOVE him in specs. So gorgeous. He dresses so nicely too. *sigh* I love men who manage to look spiffy in whatever they are wearing.

sejabin, yep...i totally agree...he looks great in specs...lol, and i think he likes this particular look too...thicked framed specs...gahhh...he pulls it off so well. :wub: and about his style, looking good in anything...someone (another LDW fan) said it best that he's a 'natural clothes hanger'...put him in anything and he'll still look HOT! hehe...but i think he personally prefer they style you see him sporting in the mag pix...compared to what you see him wear in My Girl. although i love him in suits. :wub: btw...yes the man is 6'1''! HOT!

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:30

pinklily, thank u for providing the translation! :wub:
Haha they're funny :lol and awww.. he said "Ju Yoo Rin, she's mine" :faint:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 09:51

furelise wrote:pinklily, thank u for providing the translation! :wub:
^no problem...i'm glad you enjoyed it. hehe...LDW is too cute...i love his sense of humor...makes a man that much hotter...:wub:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 22nd, '06, 10:06

pinklily wrote:
furelise wrote:pinklily, thank u for providing the translation! :wub:
^no problem...i'm glad you enjoyed it. hehe...LDW is too cute...i love his sense of humor...makes a man that much hotter...:wub:
Ohhh yes... gotta agree with you on the importance of a good sense of humor :mrgreen:
And it would be even better if he plays the piano.. then he can play Fur Elise for me and I'll sit by his side and lean my head on his shoulder.... muahahahahaha!!!! But I digress :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:05

i knew that they were close together in real life, but didnt know they were that close ... :D

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 19:27

pinklily wrote:
sejabin wrote:OMG! Kirsten...gaahhh! Thanks for posting the pics.

sejabin, yep...i totally agree...he looks great in specs...lol, and i think he likes this particular look too...thicked framed specs...gahhh...he pulls it off so well. :wub: and about his style, looking good in anything...someone (another LDW fan) said it best that he's a 'natural clothes hanger'...put him in anything and he'll still look HOT! hehe...but i think he personally prefer they style you see him sporting in the mag pix...compared to what you see him wear in My Girl. although i love him in suits. :wub: btw...yes the man is 6'1''! HOT!
I LOVE that!
"natural clothes hanger" - it's so perfect for him.

Thanks for the translation!

"Ju Yoo Rin, she's mine" awww! What a sweetheart. :wub:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:18

pinklily wrote:
awww i finally read the translation! thanks kirsten for posting!

i just got back from my studying session... we didnt get much done since my friend and i ended up watching ep 7 of my girl! hahahh :lol

i love LDH's face whenever she does that quote "He's sooooo mean!" :D

sigh... best three lines of the clip:
pinklily wrote:(How did you fall in love with Lee Da Hae in the drama?)
LDW: There weren't special incidences that brought about love towards Lee Da Hae. It was because she's always by my side.
LDW: Feelings developed as time went by
LDW: She gradually crept into my heart
:thumright:
aww soo sweet of answer! :wub: ...they soo should have asked LDH a question like that about LDW.
:mrgreen:
and i do agree with that natural clothes hanger quote :thumright: .... he looks good in anything :mrgreen: ... even if he tried on that
chicken outfit thing from one of the my girl eps
, he'd still look good!

since now we have gotten to his clothing look... im wondering what has been your most favorite (and least fave) suit/outfit that LDW wore on My Girl?

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:23

@TAHgOong: haha... i agree... that line is soooooooooooooo sweeeet!!!
btw... love the pics when ldw was in a wheelchair and ldh pulling!!!! so sweeeeet.... haha

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:35

huangziwei,
yess from his fans day thing right?! :mrgreen:

if thats the one your talking about than LDH's outfit was soo cute! this time around she was the one wearing glasses... 8)

oh and just call me maecy by the way. its probably easier than typing my username. :-)

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:39

maecy you can call me sunny
most ppl call me that in real life... (though its not my official name... thats sunniva... :D )
and i just saw pics... too bad didnt see the video... but yh youre right!!! she was wearing glasses by then!!!! soooooooooo sweeeeeet!!!
and there was a pic when she fell down on the floor or something... lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:49

sunny! cool name... you soo have to watch the clips of his fans day. they are as good... even better than just seeing the pix! theyre on youtube somewhere, ... do you want me to find the link for you? :whistling:

ohh and yeah LDH falling... at least LDW was there to hold her hand and help pick her up.. which now soo reminds me of the whole "Stand By Myside thing!" from My Girl! :wub:

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:04

love him so much in My Girl :wub:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:06

maecy aint a bad name either :P hehe.... can you? i mean... find the link for me... hehe.... thanks so much in advance ^^ :P

lol... stand by my side... soooooooooo sweeeeet!! lol...

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:14

huangziwei wrote:maecy aint a bad name either :P hehe.... can you? i mean... find the link for me... hehe.... thanks so much in advance ^^ :P

lol... stand by my side... soooooooooo sweeeeet!! lol...
me!! i wanna know the link too.. thanks so much in advance ^^ :P (copying huangziwei text)

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:24

lol... emykina have you seen the pics of that video?

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:27

here you go girls,... this was uploaded by Kirsten! :thumleft:

LDW's fanmeeting on SHOWBIZ EXTRA

Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting

Enjoy and go "Awww" :mrgreen:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:31

me watchin the videos now :D

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:35

huangziwei wrote:lol... emykina have you seen the pics of that video?
no..i havent.. :D

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:38

TAHgOong wrote:here you go girls,... this was uploaded by Kirsten! :thumleft:

LDW's fanmeeting on SHOWBIZ EXTRA

Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting

Enjoy and go "Awww" :mrgreen:
Cool! thanks. I will watch these later.

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:41

ii~~~ ^^ a thread on ldw!! Such cute pics..guys that shine when they smile are the best!!

ldh and ldw are so cute together...^^

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:44

thnq maecy!!!!! love you!!! haha... i'll check them out later :P

sejabin: thought you had class... :P

emykina: i believe they're at a thread about leedahae... but im not sure....

hisa: hehe...love jun ki's smile :P

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:52

huangziwei wrote:thnq maecy!!!!! love you!!! haha... i'll check them out later :P

sejabin: thought you had class... :P

emykina: i believe they're at a thread about leedahae... but im not sure....

hisa: hehe...love jun ki's smile :P
LoL. I did. But it was cancelled. I just had a meeting with the club I'm in and now I'm back. I live like...3 minutes away from my college. LoL.

I have another class later on - 5:00 p.m. I have an exam too. YIKES! Must study now.

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:54

omg..wat happen to ldw's legs?? hehehe.. saw him singing again... his voice is kawaiii

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:59

emykina wrote:omg..wat happen to ldw's legs?? hehehe.. saw him singing again... his voice is kawaiii
emykina - I am such a DORK. I just noticed that you had Mr. Snowman on your avatar.
hahahahah...*laughs at sefl*

It's cute!

gahhhh....i want to see him singing!!! Later. Must do it later. I'm really going to study now. FOR SERIOUS!

LDW...*sigh*

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:07

yeahh... mr snowman = ldw.. but ljk gave that snowman to yoorin..:D

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:11

emykina wrote:omg..wat happen to ldw's legs?? hehehe.. saw him singing again... his voice is kawaiii

motor accident i've read somewhere... :D

sejabin: lol... go study!!!
dont be a second me....
cause i got exams today, but didnt really study yesterday...
result|: kinda screwed up my exams :glare: :whistling:

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:23

huangziwei wrote:

motor accident i've read somewhere... :D

sejabin: lol... go study!!!
dont be a second me....
cause i got exams today, but didnt really study yesterday...
result|: kinda screwed up my exams :glare: :whistling:
:salut: Am studying right now.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:24

lol... good girl :P
yesterday i got emykina haunting me to study :P

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 22:39

gahaha all this studying talk made me think of something funny... wouldnt it enlighting if we could study LDW?! :P

hahah am such a fan-girl-nerd. :lol