Yoon Eun Hye

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
danty

Post by danty » Mar 16th, '07, 23:23

I love yoon eun hye she nice girl :thumright:

Iam from Dubai. :-)

bloggurl

Post by bloggurl » Apr 16th, '07, 15:05

have you heard about the upcoming drama of YEH.... im so excited already.

i really really miss KJK and YEH in xman..

hope to see them together soon

ddub693

Post by ddub693 » Apr 19th, '07, 03:22

omg she sooooooo cute

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Apr 20th, '07, 11:35

Yupps, she's gonna star in a new drama called Coffee Prince. I can't wait either. :mrgreen:

bloggurl

hello

Post by bloggurl » Apr 20th, '07, 12:12

do you have any new news about yoon eun hye and kim jong kook.... :roll

miss them so much

bloggurl

Post by bloggurl » Apr 29th, '07, 12:07

hello how to go to clubbox..
please teach me how.
its very difficult to find xman with eng sub in youtube..
thanks

doom89757 wrote:
a_gill wrote:do someone have show X-Man ? i didn't watch it yet
U can find all the X man episodes in Clubbox

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Apr 30th, '07, 01:05

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

You can read the Clubbox tutorial there. Hope it helped you. :-)

bloggurl

Post by bloggurl » Apr 30th, '07, 12:10

hhi, i cant log in soompi.. i dont know why. i registered again and again but still i cannot enter.
do you know other site other than soompi..
thank yocu very much

strawberrie1210 wrote:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

You can read the Clubbox tutorial there. Hope it helped you. :-)

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Apr 30th, '07, 14:31

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_0.htm

There's a clubbox tutorial here in d-addicts anyway.

bloggurl

Post by bloggurl » Apr 30th, '07, 16:22

Kamsahamnida :salut:

strawberrie1210 wrote:http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132_0.htm

There's a clubbox tutorial here in d-addicts anyway.

sweet0685t

Post by sweet0685t » May 17th, '07, 05:35

okay YEH fans I need help
you all probably watched vineyard man already
any1 know the song that she sang in ep 16 when OMS was laying in her laps and they were in the shed thing above the vineyard right before they showed the 10 yrs later??
i really really like that song but no1 seems to know where i can get it
please help

charming_khalela

Post by charming_khalela » May 25th, '07, 03:45

Hi everyone.. I just watched xman epis with eun hye & jong kook and they really look good or have a nice chemistry. I know jong kook is in the army right now but are they really dating? :-)

bigcuanh

Post by bigcuanh » Aug 4th, '07, 00:26

what do i think of her? she's a lame girl trying to act cute.

goong is the most overrated drama i've ever seen

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 5th, '07, 21:46

Yoon Eun Hye "Im deeply moved to be loved even when Im not beautiful"

source: star@mtstarnews.com

credit for eng. translation: smr05 of soompi

I met up with YEH on the 31st of July, at the set of her drama "Coffee Prince".
The first thing I heard from the set was YEH shouting out "hey! we've finished early today! Lets go eat!!"
Through this drama YEH has become South Korea's token tomboy, and it was evident even outside the set that she was still in the character of EunChan, as she was walking like her character with confident strides to greet me.

Reporter: How do you feel about being praised for your acting by the producers and viewers, with comments such as "the level of acting has improved", "YEH has become a smart/sharp actress".

YEH: Oh my... im just thankful that they are watching me favourably. Honestly, its not like this drama is making me out to be beautiful. But thankfully, people are finding "eunchan" adorable, and in turn im receiving the love being reflected off this adorable character.

Reporter: How did you feel when you were presented with the role of "eunchan", of which you had to play a girl disguised as a guy?

YEH: It would be true in saying i did feel a bit burdened by this role. But in so saying, ive been able to present "eunchan" well, with much help and encouragement from the director and my fellow actors (smiles)
You know, before we got into the official shooting of this drama, the staff members and I did a lot of research in terms of how guys act and talk even to the minute details. But ofcourse we didnt forget the fact that both "eunchan" and I are female. And of course the viewers also know that both "eunchan" and I are females, so I really tried hard to combine both the manliness and feminineness into the character of "eunchan". And it seems the fans are viewing it in a favorable way.

YEH made her debut as a singer when she joined the then-famous girl group Baby VOX in 1999 when she was only in middle school.
And only 2 years after making her appearance in drama's she has already made a name for herself as an actress.
YEH has now been recognised for her ability to thoroughly analyze and breakdown her characters and for this has been included in the list of well sought after actresses.

Reporter: This drama has been televised up to episode 10, so far which scene has been the most memorable to you? are you able to pick out a favourite scene?

YEH: Even with the number of episodes that have so far been televised, viewers have said that there have been many memorable scenes. But ill tell you now, there will be many many even more memorable scenes coming up, and from episode 11 and onwards, there will be many sad scenes.

Reporter: Ending remarks

YEH: Once again, i want to thank the viewers for tuning in to "Coffee Prince" despite it being the holiday period. And it would be grateful if you would please continue to love both "Eunchan" and I.

When I asked for a picture, it was again evident that YEH was still in her character. Just before this interview, YEH had finished shooting a scene where she was crying, so her eyes were red and puffy and her face was without any makeup. When I asked for a picture at first she thought "how can i looking like this", but after briefly contemplating, with a big "eunchan-like" smile she asked that we "take her picture well" and striked an "eunchan-like" pose.

I just love Yoon Eun Hye. She has such a beautiful personality.

YEH is getting a lot of praises for her portrayal of Eun Chan and I'm glad that she is because she is finally getting the recognition that she so deserves! She's a great and versatile actress!

the actor on the very far left praised YEH

from an sportschosun article: an actor said that he's been keeping up with Coffee Prince on every monday and tuesday night and has praised YEH for acting well. he also said that the CP YEH is now no longer the singer YEH but an artiste who has undergone a thorough change. YEH gives ppl the feel that she isnt acting in front of the camera, but more like she's playing [that's direct translation, so, by inferring: she's a natural,doesnt need to act =)].

another one: YEH has been voted the best actress with 38.2% votes in an online poll held by the korean sports news paper (sports.chosun.com).

credit blurfish for translating the articles

cleopat

Post by cleopat » Aug 6th, '07, 23:48

ang pretty nitong girl na ito.. :wub:

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 7th, '07, 12:33

Really love her in goong ....my addiction to Korean Drama was revived when
I watched her in Goong from then on it was unstoppable and I have many
recruits already haha :lol I visit her websites just to know whats happening to
her..she's just beautiful...Waiting for the next epi of Coffee prince..this girl is
hot!!!!!

onisegawa

Post by onisegawa » Aug 8th, '07, 01:27

anybody got some nice eun hye desktop wallpapers?

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 9th, '07, 14:23

just love this girl..really! always watched old videos of her in you tube
especially in her Goong days..with JJH any news about them seeing
each other ?JJH seems to be a private person...hope he likes Eun-Hye
whaaaa :w00t: in my dreams only....

erica316

Post by erica316 » Aug 18th, '07, 14:57

i need to know she is dating whom right now

magicity

Post by magicity » Aug 22nd, '07, 04:54

hmmm..
the first post pics doesnt look like her a tall,
making me think that she got plastic surgery to get her beauty rght now.
oh my.

but shes cuteee,
i love her,
shes my fav. actresss right now,
even though i havent watch The Vineyard Man nor Prince Coffee Shop,
im so busy witht the other unfinis drama.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 22nd, '07, 12:09

Nah, even now, seeing her dressed as a boy is VERY different from seeing her dressed like a girl. This, imo, is very rare, usually it's too girly, or the girl looked manly to begin with

samantha luz

Post by samantha luz » Aug 30th, '07, 04:45

quick question sorry is that just a wig or her real hair?

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 31st, '07, 00:28

source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index. ... 0101&pt=nv

credit : smr05 for translation

2007-08-30

YEH who has received the whole nations love through "Coffee Prince" has treated everyone at the drama's wrap up party.

On the 27th, the dinner to celebrate the wrap up of the drama was held at a BBQ restaurant in Yoido, where YEH paid for the whole lot.

As the first stage of the wrap up party, close to 100 people, including all the cast and crew enjoyed themselves, showing great displays of teamwork and taking up most of the restaurant.

To show her appreciation to the cast and crew who helped her in effectively playing out the role of Go Eun Chan, YEH had quietly paid for the entire meal.

On a different, it has been reported that YEH has been paid 20 million won (approx $21,000 USD) per episode for starring in Coffee Prince, which has risen her to the class A of stars, and due to the popularity of the drama we can once again see an increase on her worth.

There have already been speculations circulating around the notion that YEH may well be paid 25 million won (approx. $27,000 USD) per episode for her next drama.

================

* side note: in Korea theres a thing called the 20 million won club, coined by some media agency's as a term to descibe the A-list stars who earn atleast 20 million won an episode. This "club" consists of Kwon SangWoo, Ko HyunJung, Song Ilkook, Yoon Eun Hye to name a few

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Aug 31st, '07, 21:03

I'm really impressed in her acting in coffee prince. I don't have much to say, except that she's really cute with short hair, like a young innocent boy :P
It just made me want to pinch her cheeks and rub her hair lol.
She was really natural and had a great chemistry with gong yoo, and I'm definitely rooting for both of them!! :cheers:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 31st, '07, 21:08

lol i almost forgot about Yoon Eun Hye, she looks so cute when she was younger during her teen years now all i see is a boy in a skirt ^_^ aka Hercules in Xman lol but shes cute though

peng2

Post by peng2 » Sep 8th, '07, 07:01

I think imperfections are beautiful. I like her crooked teeth. Gives her character. She's very cute all around. I loved her in Goong, she was so lady-like. She is great in coffee prince as well.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Oct 22nd, '07, 21:15

Has anyone seen YEH's new photoshoot? Here's a link to some:

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/10/18/176@285382.htm

If anyone has HQ scans of this, could you please share? I'd like to make a wallpaper or two with them.. (I'll share of course).. she looks really pretty :) I like her with shorter hair honestly.

chadratic

Post by chadratic » Oct 22nd, '07, 21:28

Suffice to say, I'd marry her...but then I'd be like her manager from Coffee Prince...I dunno if I'm ok with that...

mjf

Post by mjf » Oct 23rd, '07, 09:21

she's got really big eyes, so cute when she was younger, baby voix really suit her, I think she really look like a baby.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Oct 25th, '07, 22:55

Egg-chan wrote:Has anyone seen YEH's new photoshoot? Here's a link to some:

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/10/18/176@285382.htm

If anyone has HQ scans of this, could you please share? I'd like to make a wallpaper or two with them.. (I'll share of course).. she looks really pretty :) I like her with shorter hair honestly.
i love those pictures of her!
very "high fashion" LOL

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Oct 29th, '07, 10:53

Really...love her performance in Coffee Prince!!!
she really can be a boy there....
wahahhaaha....

I've been looking the last episode of the drama...
anyone can help?

(^_^)v

beautifulqueen

Post by beautifulqueen » Nov 11th, '07, 21:46

i love Yoon Eun hye. She's a great/versatile actress. I love all of her dramas: Goong, The Vineyard Man, and Coffee Prince...i cant wait for her to act in another drama...i just adore her acting..its sooo real..she's so downtoearth with a great personality. ^-^

poc2603

Post by poc2603 » Feb 4th, '08, 14:20

yahhhhhhhh, I love YEH, first time I know her is in Coffee Prince No. 1 and been addicted immediately ;) Just finnish watching Goong last Sunday & now downloading The Vineyard Man. Just love her, so cuteeeeee

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Feb 17th, '08, 09:35

she is pretty + cute...she acted well in Goong+Vineyard Men+Coffee Prince... :thumright:
i think she like to cry..huhu..so funny when saw her crying scene...but it makes me crying tooo :hissy: ...huhu :mrgreen:

Yoon Eun Hye--->gambateh!!! :cheers: :clap:

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 16:20

YEH is d msot shining actress i've ever known (quotting n editting what shin said in goong :P )
she's very versatile n i luv watever expression she's doing, be it sad, funny, loving, or serious. all seems natural..though some people said she's overrated, i dont think so..they're jz jealous..
she may not be d prettiest but she's sure the BEST! bet not everyone can perform like she'd done in CP..i'm still looking 4 vineyard man. :)

wuff

Post by wuff » Apr 8th, '08, 12:16

will she appear again in a new drama or movie in this year, or not?

I am missing her acting, character, jokes, kissing scenes, :wub: etc...

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Apr 8th, '08, 16:32

I miss her too!! T_T I just checked dwiki and there's nothing on her page about anything for her in 2008 :( Oh well, she could use a break I'm sure ^^

xriddler

Post by xriddler » Apr 10th, '08, 04:58

I never really found out. Is YEH actually dating anyone?

xxmaine

Yoon Eun Hye

Post by xxmaine » Apr 12th, '08, 21:15

Check out her website for updates
http://www.yooneunhye.org/news.html

April 9th, 2008 - Yoon Eunhye Has Recently Shown Her Daily Life Through a TV Commercial

During the filming of the TV commercial of "Eye2o," which is an artificial tear drop solution of Samil Pharmaceuticals, she shows in a very natural way how she uses Eye2o in her daily life. She shows how she uses the Eye2o solution whenever she has time all day long starting in the morning in her bedroom, on the streets, and at the studio. The highlight of the commercial was the scene in her bedroom. It was a similar version to her "seducive bedroom self images" she recently posted on her personal homepage.

All the people concerned to the commercial were enthusiastic about Yoon Eunhye saying "The clean and pure image of the bedroom decorated in white perfectly matched Yoon Eunhye’s image."

Eye2o is gaining popularity as "Yoon Eunhye’s Tears," ranking second place in terms of sales within the industry after being introduced to the market last October.

News at http://www.segye.com; Posted at Soompi

dantruon

Post by dantruon » Apr 27th, '08, 02:34

April 25th, 2008 - Eunhye Wins Best Actress at 44th Baeksang Awards

Yoon Eunhye, the unexpected winner of the Best Leading Actress Award, showed both her gratitude and regret to fellow nominee in competition and great senior, Kim He Ae.

As soon as the awards ceremony were over, Yoon Eunhye had run up to Kim He Ae, saying apologetically, "Senior, I am extremely sorry," and greeted her respectfully.

In return, Kim He Ae embraced Yoon Eunhye in a hug and told her "It's alright. You did very well," and displayed her top star-like generosity.

Yoon Eunhye is the youngest actress to ever win the "Best Actress Award" at Baeksang. Also, she's the youngest actress to ever win a Grimme and Top Excellence Award from MBC.

Eunhye's acceptance speech:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
My parents dont even know I'm here.
I really didn't think I would get this award.
I don't know whether or not I should even be receiving this award.
I thank God and my parents.
My fellow cast members, Lee PD, other teachers and staff of Coffee Prince.
I wouldn't be here receivinig this award without you all around me.
I will continue to do my best and I just hope you will all watch me without any preconceptions.
I will do my best, thank you so much.

Credits to Naver and smr05 of Soompi
-------------------------------------------------------------
I copy from her site.

GO YEH, love u from Sydney!![/img]

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 3rd, '08, 09:10

credit:[/color] smr05 @ Yoon Eun Hye International Club

source: http://bloggernews.media.daum.net/news/1084374

link to the Baeksang Judge's original blog:

http://bloggernews.media.daum.net/news/1084374

There probably wouldn’t have been many who expected Yoon Eun Hye to win the Best Actress Award in the Drama category. During the judging process, even us as the judges were rather surprised and taken aback when we realized that the collective decision was heading towards Yoon Eun Hye.

I imagine that when Yoon Eun Hye herself saw great seniors Kim Hee Ae and Park Jin Hee set foot at the Baeksang awards, she most probably would have emptied herself with the thought of winning the award. And in that condition she was obviously unable to contain the shock and disbelief when she heard her name get announced.

After seeing Yoon Eun Hye’s tears, for the first time in 3 years, I guess you could say that I felt planning and preparing the event was worthwhile.

This was the picture of Yoon Eun Hye that the judge posted on his/her blog:

Previous to this comment, the judge also commented on how for the first time in along time, the Baeksang committee decided to not tell the actors and actresses beforehand on whether they won the award or not. They really wanted all or most of the nominees to attend, and despite the critiscm and endless whinging from the stars and their managers, the turn out was more than expected.

The judge also commented on how he/she felt sorry towards Kim Hee Ae, but really saw how great of an actress she was when Kim Hee Ae hugged and patted Yoon Eun Hye on the cheek when Yoon Eun Hye came running towards her after the awards ceremony had ended.

Yoon Eun Hye is the youngest actress to ever win the "Best Actress Award" at Baeksang, and the youngest actress to ever win Best Actress at Grimme Awards and Top Excellence/Best Actress Award for MBC.

Yoon Eun Hye-"Acting Awards" received from 2006-2008:

1. "Best Actress Award": The Grime Awards 2006 (The Vineyard Man)

2. "Best New Actress": MBC Awards 2006(Goong)

3. "Best New Actress Award": KBS Awards 2006 (The Vineyard Man)

4. "Best Actress Award" or "Top Excellence Award": MBC Awards 2007 (Coffee Prince)

5. "Best Actress Award": 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards 2008 (Coffee Prince)

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » May 3rd, '08, 15:41

Wow, congrats to her!! I can't wait to see her in something else! (Although, she seems to forget her health when she works, so I hope she takes care of herself too!)

dantruon

Post by dantruon » May 3rd, '08, 16:32

that says it all, congrat to our Eun Chan.

H2O

Post by H2O » May 3rd, '08, 16:47

Whoa! She was genuinely surprised at her win! ^__^ Aww, that makes her all the more deserving of the award. If you watch her speech, you'd cry, too. :cry: You can tell that she was truly not expecting the award and didn't really prepare a speech. :wub:

It's pretty a prestigious award event, so I'd say YEH's on the right track! :D Aja aja hwaiting! :D

FBPPrelude

Post by FBPPrelude » May 3rd, '08, 23:24

She definitely deserved that award for Coffee Prince. One of my favorite k-dramas. Has anyone heard the song by Mighty Mouth featuring Yoon Eun Hye called I Love You. This song is so catchy and addicting. I can't stop listening. :lol

Mighty Mouth featuring Yoon Eun Hye - I Love You

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9G7CV8IZ (megaupload link)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1pdytfwxddt (megafire link)

http://www.zshare.net/download/83897945bde6f1/ (zshare link)

H2O

Post by H2O » May 3rd, '08, 23:32

Yes, I've heard it! Her voice is so cute in it! :wub:

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » May 4th, '08, 00:11

Hey, thanks for sharing FBPPrelude, I haven't heard a whole lot of her stuff because I never got super into Baby Vox, but I just love her now :)

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » May 13th, '08, 23:09

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entert ... 15563.html

Montecarlo TV Festival 2008 is holding their annual awards ceremony and Coffee Prince has been nominated for the best TV Series in the Comedy category.
Whats more exciting... is that Yoon Eun Hye has been nominated for best leading actress in a TV Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montecarlo TV Festival is one of the 4 major TV festivals in the International arena. http://www.tvfestival.mc/2008/

credit:smr05

meredith

Post by meredith » May 26th, '08, 06:43

i really love her! when i watch her in coffee prince, she seems so skinny... compared to in Goong, she is much skinny in coffee prince. i love everything she wears in Goong!! so cute... do you know her latest drama?

pongalong

Post by pongalong » May 26th, '08, 07:01

yoon eun hye!!!
i love her more than anything!
she's my favorite actress and i think she's adorable!
i loved her in coffee prince and goong, she's so talented
i hope she and han namja aka kim jong kook get together!!
he's back too!! sooo i'm praying that they shoot a drama together~
if you guys haven't heard of kim jong kook and yoon eun hye as
a "rumored" couple yet, go watch xman episodes on youtube.
my favorites are xman #40-44

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 16:53

eun hye was really good in goong especially in coffee prince that's why i soo love her! :)

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Jun 2nd, '08, 17:08

dantruon wrote:Image

that says it all, congrat to our Eun Chan.
Nice gif man. Really shows it all.

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:06

saw her youtube video when she received her award (which she deserve) and it was so humbling of her... she didn't expect it... way to go YEH!! you deserve it!

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:10

just posting... :)
cute family...

H2O

Post by H2O » Jun 2nd, '08, 19:22

Awwww! :wub: I remember that picture! It's so adorable! The child looks somewhat like the Crown Prince Lee Shin (Joo Ji-hoon). :whistling:

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 3rd, '08, 13:14

H2O wrote:Awwww! :wub: I remember that picture! It's so adorable! The child looks somewhat like the Crown Prince Lee Shin (Joo Ji-hoon). :whistling:
yah... soo cute. :)

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Jun 3rd, '08, 14:32

Yah ... I thought for a moment there that it was a promo banner for Goong 2. Not gonna happen eh?

gr8wall

Post by gr8wall » Jun 13th, '08, 04:06

Yah, Goong 2 isn't going to happen.
Sad really.

YumeKame_chan

Re: How to stream online TV (LIVE)

Post by YumeKame_chan » Jun 15th, '08, 17:13

H2O wrote:HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^^ I think it's actually "Rice Stick", but I don't know Hangul, so...:whistling:

YEH57 - Her CY is http://cyworld.nate.com/dbsdmsgp. Sorry for the REALLY late reply. ^_^

BOTH YEH & JJH are going to be at the MBC awards event, so....
MBC Awards: DEC. 30, 2006 @ 9:40 p.m. Korean Time
[i.e.: My time: GMT-05:00 ---> I have to watch it 7:40 a.m.]

HOW TO STREAM ONLINE TV

Honey and Clover airs on Sundays @ 10 p.m. (Taiwan time) on CTS. Use method #5 below to stream LIVE or reruns.

TVAnts LIVE streaming from channels around the world!(method 4)
PPStream LIVE & recorded shows/dramas/movies (method 5)

S. Korean Online LIVE streaming sites:
http://tvsbox.com/ [KBS1 & 2, MBC, SBS, etc.]
http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html [KBS]
http://www.coolstreaming.us/channel/16432/Kbs2.html [KBS2]

There are FIVE methods that are quick and easy:
**************FIRST METHOD (Online Streaming)**************
1. Visit this site: http://wwitv.com/portal.htm
For S. Korea channels: http://wwitv.com/television/112.htm
2. On the left, you'll see the countries where the channels are aired.
3. Click on the country you want.
4. You should now see all the streaming channels the country provides.
5. Click on the channel you want.
6. Windows Media Player should now open up and you are "waiting patiently" for the channel to begin streaming.

You would have to click on Korea, South to be able to stream MBC live. About which MBC to click, to be honest, I have no clue; however, since this is an important matter, I'm sure all MBC channels would be airing it, don't you think? If that is not the case, then you'd have to try all the MBC links to find out which will be airing the award show; I'm pretty sure all of them should be airing it, though. I'll try Andong MBC first and then go from there (Masan MBC & Wonjun MBC).

**Note: This is better than TVAnts by a league! It's guaranteed to work 100% (unless the link fails ^_^' )!***

**************SECOND METHOD (Online Streaming)**************
1. Go here: http://www.tvforus.com/alltv.htm .
{For S. Korea: http://www.tvforus.com/southkorea.htm . (Skip to step 3.)}
2. Click South Korea.
3. Choose a TV channel you want to stream and click the streaming rate for the channel you've chosen
(the number in the green column).
4. You should now be streaming in Windows Media Player.

**************THIRD METHOD (Online Streaming)**************
1. Go here: http://cdmatv.com/e/ .
2. On the left you should see a channel being streamed.
{Double-clicking the small Windows Media Player would make it show in Full Screen mode.}
3. At the top left corner, you should see 4 WorldTV categories.
4. Click on of them.
[i.e. Clicking "List by Region" would give you a list of all channels airing in Korea. You can change the region by choosing it from the top of the page.]
5. Choose which channel you would like to stream and click its On Air link.

**************FOURTH METHOD (TVAnts)**************
1. Install the TVAnts program: http://download.tvants.com/pub/tvants/t ... sSetup.EXE
or visit tvants.com and click on Image from the right column.
2. Install the program & open it up.
3. Click the tab named "Servers" and make sure you have these servers in your list to ensure the MAXIMUM channels you can received. If you don't, you can add the servers below by clicking "Add" at the bottom and add each of the the server below into the "Address" field:
  • www.tvants.com
  • fanshoptv.no-ip.info
  • www1.tvants.com
  • www2.tvants.com
  • tracker2.tvants.com
  • tracker3.tvants.com
  • hive.tobroadcast.com
  • list.tvants.com
  • skyland.zapto.org
  • fw-tracker.no-ip.com
  • pirateradio.hopto.org
  • djdomyx-streaming.no-ip.org
  • trackersport.serveftp.com
  • tracker.tvants.com
4.You can choose the channel(s) from a list when you open the program or type the channel's name in the search field and press "Search TV".
5. If you see a window asking for a username & password, just click CANCEL.
6. Wait for the channel to load...and....
7. Voila!

**************FIFTH METHOD (PPStream)**************
***Note: PPStream is a streaming program that works like a torrent program: the more people join in the stream, the better the quality. There are many current dramas that are often broadcasted LIVE (whenever they air in whichever country), so you can tune in to watch the same time as people from those countries are watching them. There are numerous shows that are rerun on PPStream (with[out] Chinese/English/etc. subtitles, depending on the users who are broadcasting the streams for those shows).

1. Download & install PPStream (Chinese version): http://download.ppstream.com/ppstreamsetup.exe or from the official site.
2. Open the PPStream program.
3. Look for the heading of whatever category you prefer.
4. Click the "+" and you should see a list of shows under that particular category. Or you can use the channel search engine at the top of the channel list panel and type in a word that is part of the show's name.
5. Double click a stream link from the results to watch.
6. Enjoy! :D

For more channels to stream, visit http://www.freebyte.com/internet_television/.

I hope this is clearer now. Good luck & enjoy!
hello! I'm new to this site and I found this thread. =] I was really excited. I was able to download the PPStream but I wanted to download 2 other so I can watch programing from Mexico and Japan, but sadly I don't know how to do so. Could some one please help me? Thank you in advance!

LadySin

Re: YEH and Eric Moon

Post by LadySin » Jul 28th, '08, 20:31

Are there any fans of YEH-Moon here?

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Jul 29th, '08, 22:27

Yoon Eun Hye & Nakama Yukie nominated for Best Actress in 2008 Seoul Drama Festival

credit: www.yooneunhye.madmooseforum.com
translation: jac
source: http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/ ... 0030116191

Yoon Eun Hye of the Korea popular TV drama [Coffee Prince] has been nominated for Best Actress in Seoul Drama Awards. Japan actress, Nakama Yukie will also be contending for the same title.

The organizing committee for Seoul Drama Awards has published the final results after reviewing 152 TV dramas sent by 33 countries from around the world. Yoon Eun Hye of MBC TV drama [Coffee Prince] is nominated for Best Actress Award. Other 5 actors nominees also includes the lead actress, Nakama Yukie of NTV TV drama [Gokusen] series.

The organizing committee also announced a total of 22 entries from 15 countries earning award nominations. A total of 4 categories from Korea, Best Actress Yoon Eun Hye, Writer Award Kim Jong Soo, Drama Award MBC, Drama Series SBS [Golden Bride].

The 3rd Annual Seoul Drama Awards is scheduled to be held on 14th October at KBS Grand Hall. The Award Ceremony will be broadcasting for the first time around the world in 33 countries.

Yoon Eun Hye's impressive acting achievements:

Masumi-chan

Post by Masumi-chan » Jan 27th, '09, 15:19

hi
i just checked her wiki page and she has a new drama called Lady Castle ,there isn't much information yet.
am happy shes working again :D

carinaxo

Post by carinaxo » Mar 2nd, '09, 02:29

I really like her in Coffee Prince.

twistedmind

Post by twistedmind » Jun 23rd, '09, 12:03

There are rumors about Yoon Eun Hye and Daniel Henney! They were spotted in two Gucci events. One was in Shanghai and the other one was in Japan? Correct me if I'm wrong about my info. :)

shintee

Post by shintee » Jul 28th, '09, 03:39

the earlier pics don't look like her at all. I dunno but she looked like jolin tsai! EHH?!

Feisty_Warrior

Post by Feisty_Warrior » Aug 2nd, '09, 06:41

She's hardworking actress...that's my impression of her

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Oct 9th, '09, 13:57

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 25th, '11, 01:22

Star Date

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 25th, '11, 08:30

Cheers for the link Jav_sol. Nice to hear about her. :wub:

She sure must be under a lot of pressure because all of her dramas have been success so far and people expect no less of her.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 25th, '11, 08:32

I love this actress ..her acting in dramas is Natural than the other actresses and I loved her more since she look like my cousin XD

I really can't wait to see her future dramas :wub:

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Jun 30th, '11, 14:00

I think she is simply the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 22nd, '11, 23:27

Yoon Eun-hye for Dazed

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '11, 23:32

One of the few occasions in life that make you feel you're missing out for not being a lesbian. What a stunning woman.

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 5th, '12, 02:12

Yoon Eun Hye & TOP on a korean mag.. i forgot what mag is it. i like that pic :mrgreen:
Attachments
yoon eun hye & top.jpg
yoon eun hye & top.jpg (78.06 KiB) Viewed 10645 times

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 5th, '12, 02:20

:blink 8) 8) 8)
Attachments
c570dcb268767325_yeh_w_nov2011_3.jpg
c570dcb268767325_yeh_w_nov2011_3.jpg (95.89 KiB) Viewed 10643 times