Joo Ji Hoon

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Jul 29th, '07, 15:04

i have a zip file of JJH pics...
i used to like him for two months... hmmn... last decmber to early of feb.. i think...
here it is, in case anyone wants it...
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9gzwnq3kg2

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 29th, '07, 20:11

Hey leenkath16, thanks for sharing!!! :cheers: the gifs are so sweet ^-^
Hope you enjoyed my collection too!

How did you come to like him? Goong? Devil?

Can't wait for something new with him - btw-......

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 29th, '07, 20:29

leenkath16 wrote:i have a zip file of JJH pics...
i used to like him for two months... hmmn... last decmber to early of feb.. i think...
oi ikaw leen ha.. hehehe.. fan ka rin pala ni prince?? heheheh.. pero pano ba to?? huhuhuh..

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Jul 30th, '07, 04:05

littledraci wrote:Hey leenkath16, thanks for sharing!!! :cheers: the gifs are so sweet ^-^
Hope you enjoyed my collection too!

How did you come to like him? Goong? Devil?

Can't wait for something new with him - btw-......
your welcome...
i liked him before because of goong, but not i'm not really obsessed with him anymore... :roll

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Jul 30th, '07, 04:11

ayshaella wrote:
leenkath16 wrote:i have a zip file of JJH pics...
oi ikaw leen ha.. hehehe.. fan ka rin pala ni prince?? heheheh.. pero pano ba to?? huhuhuh..
ow...ako nga toh...like ko siya noon pero ngayon hmmnn..wala na sa isip...hehehe
sa pag-dl naman, open mo lang yung link tapos may "click here to start download"...click mo lang yun tapos may lalabas na new window tapos save or open, click mo yung save kung gusto mong i-save sa pc mo... pag tapos na yung dl, open mo yung file tapos meron sa left side na window na extract all files click mo lang yun at yun na...tapos na... ask ka lang ulit kung hindi mo nakuha...nagmamadali kasi ako sa pag-type nito...c u sa fil. thread!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 8th, '07, 12:51

some new wallpapers I want to share :lol :

(other versions of this you can find in the desktop-thread)

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 8th, '07, 13:38

Hey, I saw some pics of him from this other drama called "Old Love". Considering how popular he is, how come there is no info on this drama? :scratch:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 8th, '07, 17:09

where and how did you know about this?? Haven't heard of it :blink :scratch:

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 8th, '07, 18:15

Well, I started seeing these pictures of him,and they didn't look professional. They looked like they were screen caps from TV. And he was kissing another girl. I'll try to dig them up. I think I remember where I seen them. Upon seeing them, I decided to do a little research. I went to dramawiki and there it was: He WAS in another drama called Old Love, but drama wiki seemed to have no info on it :-( . Then I went to wikiipedia and google and they said that it was his first drama and it came out in 2004, that's all.

I don't get it! He's sooooo popular now. I don't get how this drama could go unnoticed, ESPECIALLY on d-addicts and DRAMAwiki :scratch: I couldn't find info anywhere, even youtube! :cry:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 10:50

Ah, I think I know, what pic you mean..
was wondering all the time where this could be from :scratch: thought it could have ben a commercial, but now that you mentioned it...
And there is really nothing to be found of it.. :-( [/spoiler]

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 10th, '07, 16:03

yeah, but.......why???? How come NO ONE has any info on it? :scratch: :cry:

and isn't this the girl from Goong S?
Attachments
I think this is one of them...
I think this is one of them...
Jo Ji Hoon (32).jpg (209.22 KiB) Viewed 8263 times

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Aug 11th, '07, 05:46

arielle7 wrote:yeah, but.......why???? How come NO ONE has any info on it? :scratch: :cry:

and isn't this the girl from Goong S?
yeah...she is the girl from goong S...i think they are doing a commercial, ryt??i'm not sure though... :unsure:

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 11th, '07, 16:32

even so, that doesn't explain why there is no info on that drama. It's not extrememly old. It came out in 2004. WHY aren't JJH fans in an uproar about this? :lol Shouldn't we all be protesting or something to find out more on this drama? :crazy:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 11th, '07, 17:28

Haha.... okay, let's protest!!! :cheers: :lol
Perhaps he don't want to let this 'old' drama goes around or his company said NO to any official material *because he was under another firm :scratch: .. ahhh, just speculations
:lol *
only saw some pics from Goong S - haven't watched it.. but it really seems to be this girl - ah, leenkath16 confirmed it already :D

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 11th, '07, 17:55

Hey that kinda makes sense.....But why wouldn't he want one of his dramas to be seen, especially his DEBUT? He's done dramas for different companies before. MBC and KBS. In fact, "Old Love" was a MBC drama. I even went to their website and there is no info on it :scratch: This is like, the weirdest thing ever!!! :blink I feel like I'm searching for a drama on the Black Market or something! :glare:

And I think I may be mistaken from the picture. I went to the girl from goong s' profile and Old Love was not listed in the dramas that she acted in. Maybe this pictiure is from something else.....or maybe she WAS in that drama, but so little is known about it that they didn't put it in her list. :| I'm so confused.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 11th, '07, 18:00

even nothing on their website???
Perhaps they didn't finished it :scratch: or I read somewhere something about something called 'internet drama' ... don't really know about what this. :scratch:

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 11th, '07, 18:32

ALRIGHT! I found a clip that explains that picture I posted! 8) It seems that they were modeling together....Come to think about it, that's quite disturbing that he was about to kiss her like that, seeing as how he was born in 1982 and she was born in, I think, 1990..... :roll Ne wayz, back on topic!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J9wEzsABWTE

Also, in this clip (my Korean is horrible....quite nonexistent actually... :whistling: ) but when she asks about YEH and him dating, does he say "I want to" or something like that?

I guess the only way to figure this thing out is to search youtube.

Btw, I don't know what an "internet drama" is either. :scratch: Where did you read this?

I will keep on searching until I find the answer :salut: :P

roona

Post by roona » Aug 11th, '07, 19:40

i really like Joo Ji Hoon when i i saw him in Goong
he is so coool
i would love to see more of his work :-)

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Aug 12th, '07, 03:18

ohh, i know that the picture posted was not from the drama...it was modeling thing...because i have the behind the scenes clip...
btw, i didn't heard about that "old love"...was it bad??why no such infos about it??

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 12th, '07, 05:26

That's what I'm trying to figure out! :-( But no luck. Even if the drama was "bad" there still should have been SOMETHING online. THe internet is a huge place, and this drama is like, nonexistent! I don't understand why no one has any info on it :cry:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 12:13

ahhh, I read that somewhere @ dramawikis... can't remember the actor, but under his the drama list was a drama and behind this they wrote it's an internetdrama.. but no further information..

No drama, but a commercial...at least a little relief :lol cause it looks like this kiss would be really....hot 8)

to "old love": still NO information :scratch: .. only found a website where it was listed, but no further info :hissy:

to calm me down some new wallpapers :sweat:

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 14th, '07, 03:03

@the drama:
Well, I wish I could find what website this "internet drama" aired on.....Someone should have downloaded it!!!! :crazy: lol

@ the wallpapers
OMG! You just made my day!!!!! lol :cheers: :clap:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 3rd, '07, 13:19

i missed joo ji hoon... heard that he just backed off from starring in a new drama to be aired in november "Hong GIl-Dong" due to diagreement in salary.
i'm suffering joo ji hoon withdrawal symptom now :-(

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Sep 9th, '07, 21:24

still alive, mrsmilevskyi2001?? Don't suffer to much !! :-) :lol :mrgreen: just rewatch Goong XD *like me XD *
just read it in dramawiki, that he backed off :O .. and again problems with the company :scratch: But if it's because of money...then the complains came from Jo Ji?

But I've to admit... I want to see him in a romatic drama again.. he did a good job in Mawang - and he looks better there than in Goong..but I prefer his romantic roles :-)

shysnob02

Post by shysnob02 » Sep 12th, '07, 13:11

HI!! Ive been watching HEllo! Miss just now and its really good. Every episode make me laugh.
One question though. Lee Ji Hoon is so much alike Joo Ji Hoon (of Goong). Im not very good on korean names and I dont know which of it is their family name. But are they related to each other? Are they brothers?? Coz that's I what I thought from the beginning. I even thought that Lee Ji Hoon was the guy from Goong. Smile

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Sep 12th, '07, 13:22

shysnob02 wrote:HI!! Ive been watching HEllo! Miss just now and its really good. Every episode make me laugh.
One question though. Lee Ji Hoon is so much alike Joo Ji Hoon (of Goong). Im not very good on korean names and I dont know which of it is their family name. But are they related to each other? Are they brothers?? Coz that's I what I thought from the beginning. I even thought that Lee Ji Hoon was the guy from Goong. Smile
oh, i was just like you before...i really thought that they were related but after that, i knew that their family names are the ones in the first, so by looking at it, they are not related... :-)

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 17th, '07, 18:36

littledraci lol i'm still alive, but still suffering hehe.. the idea of rewatching goong just to drool on joo ji hoon seemed like a cool but cheesy idea... :w00t:
btw my friends are gonna eat me alive if they found out i'm rewatching goong for like the zillionth times :roll
i watched mawang only once, couldn't stand the very slow progress of the story plus i didn't like the main actress much, sorry to her fans. but joo ji hoon looks superhot in mawang, prolly even hotter than his goong days :P

jhulz

joo ji hoon super hot!

Post by jhulz » Sep 24th, '07, 18:54

the devil was ok, he looks cute and hot, but i wish i could hug his unfamous back too!!! like what the lead actress did!!pffttt

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 21st, '07, 20:36

any news about him
where can i found more news about him
thank you

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 21st, '07, 20:39

any news about him
where can i found more news about him
thank you

mayee

Post by mayee » Feb 9th, '08, 05:43

any updates?? seems like no one has ever visited this site to this date.... why?

saby

Post by saby » Feb 9th, '08, 10:35

he played in spring waltz ??? dont remember seeing him there.. but i loved him in GOONG

H2O

Post by H2O » Feb 9th, '08, 17:01

No, JJH wasn't in "Spring Waltz". He auditioned for it, but he chose "Goong" instead. ^__^

saby

Post by saby » Feb 9th, '08, 17:37

aha ok cuz i saw on the 1st page under tv series SPRING WALTZ :/

well thanks god he chose goong :d ^^

H2O

Post by H2O » Feb 10th, '08, 15:19

Yes, thank goodness he chose "Goong"! :whistling: :cheers:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Feb 11th, '08, 02:41

ji hoon's gonna be in a movie right? it's based on a manga, and a live-action j-dorama had been made earlier... can't wait for that and am crossing my fingers for him to do a drama as well this year

H2O

Post by H2O » Feb 11th, '08, 21:31

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:ji hoon's gonna be in a movie right? it's based on a manga, and a live-action j-dorama had been made earlier... can't wait for that and am crossing my fingers for him to do a drama as well this year
Yes, he's going to be in a movie called "Antique Bakery".

LiL_gianT23

Post by LiL_gianT23 » Feb 14th, '08, 13:03

i love joo ji hoon.. waaaah., i haven't seen THE DEVIL series, but i bet he's very good there.. ahhaaY

minju120

Post by minju120 » Feb 20th, '08, 20:44

does anyone know
why he got his spot in Hong Gil Dong stolen??? :T
it wouldve been great
to see his funny side...
his always serious in dramas. T.T

mish_ian

Post by mish_ian » Feb 20th, '08, 20:57

I love him in Princess hours :) I hope they would make a new show with him & eun hye... is that her name? i'm not quite sure.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Feb 20th, '08, 21:01

minju120 wrote:does anyone know
it wouldve been great
to see his funny side...
lol..he didn't get his spot STOLENT..it was him backing out AGAIN from the project just when they were about to begin filming..and because of that, Jo Hyun Jae(Ballad of Suh Dong) backed out too..coz apparently, Jo Hyun Jae only accepted the role coz JJH was going to be there...

I too wudv LOVED to see him doing a comedic role..to show his brighter and lighter side of acting..too bad he backed out..rumours were, he wanted to be paid as much as YEH was being paid for her role in CP...

minju120

Post by minju120 » Feb 20th, '08, 21:20

fairytwix wrote:
it wouldve been great
to see his funny side...
lol..he didn't get his spot STOLENT..it was him backing out AGAIN from the project just when they were about to begin filming..and because of that, Jo Hyun Jae(Ballad of Suh Dong) backed out too..coz apparently, Jo Hyun Jae only accepted the role coz JJH was going to be there...

I too wudv LOVED to see him doing a comedic role..to show his brighter and lighter side of acting..too bad he backed out..rumours were, he wanted to be paid as much as YEH was being paid for her role in CP...
hmph.....
i see.....
T.T

i guess i have to look forward to Goong 2?
if thats comign out anytime soon? T.T

H2O

Post by H2O » Feb 21st, '08, 08:46

fairytwix wrote:lol..he didn't get his spot STOLENT..it was him backing out AGAIN from the project just when they were about to begin filming..and because of that, Jo Hyun Jae(Ballad of Suh Dong) backed out too..coz apparently, Jo Hyun Jae only accepted the role coz JJH was going to be there...

Whoa! It's the first time I've heard of this new drama. :scratch: Did he accepted the deal first? If they were about to start filming, does that mean that JJH has already signed a contract and accepted the role? But he backed out, so would he get penalized since he sign a contract? :unsure:

Wow...Jo Hyun-jae wanted to be in the drama just because of JJH? That's an kind of an honor since he's been in the business for long while now.
minju120 wrote:...hmph.....
i see.....
T.T
i guess i have to look forward to Goong 2?
if thats comign out anytime soon? T.T
I doubt there will be a "Goong 2" anytime soon, if not ever. ='( It's halted and it doesn't look like MBC is going to pick it up. I seriously hope they will eventually make a "Goong 2", even if that time will be 5-10 years from now. As long as they make it, we'll be happy. The fans need some closure. :cry:

Dior^aDDicT

Post by Dior^aDDicT » Feb 21st, '08, 09:56

he is a great model. i see him more as a model, not an actor. he really looks like a model even in princess hour where he acted as Prince shin. and he is very sexy! :wub:

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Mar 25th, '08, 15:03

fairytwix wrote:
minju120 wrote:..rumours were, he wanted to be paid as much as YEH was being paid for her role in CP...
really? he demanded a higher pay? it's hard to believe..how much did they offer him? i bet it's too low..so he was jz trying to ask 4 something he deserves (obviously i'm on his side) :D :D :D

Eliza

Post by Eliza » Jun 20th, '08, 20:33

Whoah, this topic is so dead, and i have no idea why. JJH is the hottes guy on this planet. I used to check up threads about him on tom thai forum, even i don't understand a word (but they posed lots and lots of pictures), and they had over 10000 pagesin his thread. and here? I just don't belive it >>; How is it possible? And no pictures too... T_T
Aaaa, i want to see him in something new, i miss him to much.

Aoki Yuu

Post by Aoki Yuu » Jul 18th, '08, 01:42

Hmm..... there seems to be nothing of JJH upcoming movie Antique, based on the Japanese manga. JJH is supposed to play the owner...he even grew a mini mustache for it... I kinda prefer him without it, but its for the role :lol

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jul 20th, '08, 12:27

OMG! what's with the 2nd pict? :goggle:

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jul 20th, '08, 12:31

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jul 20th, '08, 12:34

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jul 20th, '08, 12:37

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jul 20th, '08, 12:57

OMG! what's with the 2nd pict?

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 18th, '08, 20:24

it wouldve been great
to see his funny side...

Are you kidding me!! If he was cast as Hong Gil Dong, it wouldn't be the same. Hong Gil Dong is great because of Kang Ji Hwan. And ctfazra, what's up with the multipost.

Elien

Post by Elien » Aug 29th, '08, 09:16

Antique Bakery is shonen-ai, thats why they are hugging XD I´m looking forward to this, cause the japanese one with Tackey and Abe Hiroshi was no good.. There is anime currently airing and it´s superb!! Looking forward to see Joo Ji Hoon´s funny side :wub: And of course all the other hotties :mrgreen:

Nyar Nyar

Feel So sad for Ji Hoon "the Devil" ending

Post by Nyar Nyar » Oct 1st, '08, 08:28

Hi Dear All,

Have just finished "the Devil/Lucifer" by Ji Hoon.

Oh, he's so manly & smart as a lawyer in that, v different from Goong.

As for me, I like him much better in "Devil". But feel really sad, he died at the end/stubbed by unknown man.

Has anyone seen that series. If so, can anyone tell me who's the killer? He's wearing the hat & stubbed with a knife to our cutie prince Ji Hoon. I donot know(maybe I dare not to see that) who's that man is.
Cause the director(I think) wants to cut the series shot.

Anyway, this is a good & nice series to be recommend.

Warm Regards,Nyarnyar

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 31st, '08, 09:41

Nyar Nyar how could you... :cry:
I was about to watch this drama and now I know how will it end... :cry: :cry:

Nyar Nyar

To Silent

Post by Nyar Nyar » Jan 7th, '09, 10:08

.Silent. wrote:Nyar Nyar how could you... :cry:
I was about to watch this drama and now I know how will it end... :cry: :cry:
Hello dear Silent,

Oops! sorry to make you feel (a little bit annoy )> How should I say?

But I encourage you to pls. continue the series. It can give excitment & feel sth. after the ending.

Now where do you reach?

Am here attached our fav; pix; for you.

Warmest Rgds,
Nyarnyar

p.s - By the way, have you ever heard the news(rumors) of Ji Hoon & YEH (or) with the one(forgot her name, she is also in Jumong as wife). Which one is true?
Attachments
mw-jjh.jpg
mw-jjh.jpg (54.72 KiB) Viewed 8324 times

4fifteen

Post by 4fifteen » Jan 7th, '09, 14:17

Is there a fansite for Ji Hoon? I need a large collection of his pictures for something but I couldn't find any. :(

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Jan 8th, '09, 19:35

Don't worry Nyar Nyar I'm not annoyed :-)
My post was just to point out that some information should be put under spoiler ;-)
But don't think that I'm angry or sth like that because of this XD
Maybe before I start to watch this drama I will forget about how will it ends.
Because I haven't started to watch it yet. XD
I just read what it is about on wiki and a few positive comments somewhere about this series and decided to watch it :-)

And I don't know any rumors about JJH and his girls XD
I'm not very interested in this topic XD XD XD
His too far to bother about this XD

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jan 8th, '09, 20:38

Nyar Nyar
Please edit your post and put it under spoiler. I was going to watch this show but now I don't know. I really dont't like to know the end you ruined that. :x
I think it's really not a big deal to hide you part of comment so another Ji Hoon fan won't read.

Nyar Nyar

Puszedli

Post by Nyar Nyar » Jan 9th, '09, 02:45

Puszedli wrote:Nyar Nyar
Please edit your post and put it under spoiler. I was going to watch this show but now I don't know. I really dont't like to know the end you ruined that. :x
I think it's really not a big deal to hide you part of comment so another Ji Hoon fan won't read.
Hi Puszedi,

Sorry if it is cause you borther.
And I sincerely don't know how to out it under spoiler. I'm just interested in K-drama & like to disucss with others. That's all.

Nyarnyar

morserachel

Post by morserachel » Jan 9th, '09, 03:04

Nyar nyar,
First click the spoiler box then type in your sentence then click spoiler box again.

If you are not sure click preview to see that you have done it properly before submitting.

twistedmind

Post by twistedmind » May 31st, '09, 08:19

Do you have any idea on what's going to happen with Ji Hoon's career after the drug scandal-issue? Is he going to have new projects or what?

SunmiWonder

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 10th, '09, 03:08

twistedmind wrote:Do you have any idea on what's going to happen with Ji Hoon's career after the drug scandal-issue? Is he going to have new projects or what?
He might, after he completes one year in prison.

shamah selvam

Re: *~Joo Ji Hoon~* <3

Post by shamah selvam » Nov 5th, '09, 10:58

fairytwix wrote:
shamah selvam wrote::x i used to like him. i still do! but only in the drama. i can't believe that he smokes and drinks! hello! but did anyone realise that u can die!!! and so what if his girlfriend dump him, life is unfair. i learn it from the hard way. don't make it happen again! if possible think of good things than bad! God bless u! :D
i really dont know where u are coming from with this post..lol.. no offense but, how old are you??? seriously, in this world there are a LOT of people who smoke and drink, heck, even i drink!! so why can't they??? and smoking? im not pro-smoking, but hey, if he wants to, its his life..so..no point telling him to stop unless he decides to do it himself right? and the fact that he's smoking or drinking doesn't tell us much about his character as a person and his caliber as an actor. so what if he does smoke? a lot of actors does im sure..whether they admit it or not..there are lots of them who does..we know that there is a probability that you die earlier if u drink and smoke, but, hey, there are also people who drink and smoke when they were still 14 and are still living at the ripe old age of 80! get a grip dude.. ~ ^^

and bout him getting dumped..everyone experiences their own ups and downs in different ways right? you said so yourself that you have been dumped before..so u cud probably emphathize with him ne? its his own life, and we can't control him over it.. ~ :D :P :-) but i admire the fact that you still had the courage to say that out in a pro-jjh thread, and might expect a bit of bashing..hahah.. im not bashing btw! lol... :whistling: :whistling:

alot of people might smoke, i agree. but that doesn't mean it's normal. just because everyone does it means it's right. the fact is your body is going to be affected. i didn't say i got dumped!!! he's an adult already, he should know. then he shouldn't have gotten a girlfriend. i'm still a fan. but not so much now. i don't think anyone will bash me... at least i hope not:) true that he has to decide himself, i'll admit on that. God Bless

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 5th, '09, 11:23

After all his scandals, he should have at least few people backing him up. Giving up on him (as an upcoming actor) is a little bit presumptuous.
BTW. did he really go to jail or is it a probation for a year?
For those who want a website:

http://www.ju-jihun.jp/news/

you can change the language of it. Pretty good:)
Peace!

Patazilla

Post by Patazilla » Nov 5th, '09, 11:34

It's a probation. If I'm not mistanken he's chosen to do his military service in the next years.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 5th, '09, 19:34

It's about time!
Thank for the info:)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 31st, '10, 23:03

I found this today, article is from January 14th:
http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?se ... 9343144019
He looks so mature, jo?

"Korean actor Joo Ji-hoon will be entering the military next month to fulfill Korea's mandatory military service, according to a source on Thursday.

The actor, who recently received a letter of notice from the military, was reportedly asked to enter the army service by February 2.

A source close to the actor explained that Joo plans to do so as he had thought of fulfilling his military duties early into his career. Joo will be serving as a full-time officer on the reserves forces.

Joo, 27, is a former model who became popular after making his acting debut in the hit 2006 drama "Goong".

He made headlines last year after admitting that he had taken ecstasy and ketamine on several occasions. He was sentenced to a six-month jail term suspended for a year along with 120 hours of community service, and has not been working since the scandal.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr
<9426>

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 1st, '10, 05:48

He's changed so much. :D I`ve only seen him in Goong so I see so big difference. Anyhow, It`s a bit sad that we won't be seeing him for 2 years.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 1st, '10, 07:50

he look so different :(
will I hope he finish the military duties fast and Start doing Dramas :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 1st, '10, 09:27

And we are left with 3 dramas and 2 movies. Not much, but we'll be waiting patiently for return.
Is this my impression that he has one of the most beautiful smiles :wub:
As an actor he needs to practice, but I simply like him^^

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 19th, '10, 19:32

OMG, THEY've shaved his head..
Terrible :cry: :cry:

But at least now I know the reason why I haven't heard about him lately XD
Thanks for the info :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 6th, '10, 15:28

You didn't expect they allow all those boys to have long, flowing hair...hehe...

Some new pics from the musical. He looks better than *cough* LJK *cough*
credits as tagged:
Next year he will be back :wub: