Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Kim Jung Hoon?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 21st, '06, 12:07

KCfan_1314

hee...yup..mmm,,yesterday i read on the magazine regarding jung hoon's ideal lover..cannot be arrogant..cannt be lazy and cannt tell lies..=)..aww..

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

hee..its irregular 1..but next mon is 9 2 6 i tink..=)..what about you..what time you usually come online 1?

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 21st, '06, 17:27

xYuki wrote:thanks!
You're welcome. ^^ Oh~ I love your siggy!! It's so pretty! xO Did you make it?
minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

hee..its irregular 1..but next mon is 9 2 6 i tink..=)..what about you..what time you usually come online 1?
I'm online all the time now, lol. Usually downloading and uploading. =3 But I just go to "Appear Offline" a lot. But sometimes I'm not on, cuz of my internet, or I'm out. ^^
What's irregular 1 and 9 2 6? Lol, I'm sorry to ask. I don't quite get what that is... ^^;;
Last edited by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo on Jul 21st, '06, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 22nd, '06, 01:06

haha..i mean my timetable is regular..but next mon should be starting from 9am to 6pm..WHEE!!!i am chatting with you right now..so happi=)

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 22nd, '06, 01:45

minitweety wrote:haha..i mean my timetable is regular..but next mon should be starting from 9am to 6pm..WHEE!!!i am chatting with you right now..so happi=)
Hehe, yay! I'm happy too, now that I get to talk to my sis! =D
Oh wow~! That's very long! =O So you have school 9-6 everyday? Holy, how come they're so long? They should be shortened! xD

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:34

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote: You're welcome. ^^ Oh~ I love your siggy!! It's so pretty! xO Did you make it?
nah..i didn't make these...although i do make sigs. i take digital photo at school.
Attachments
pen.gif
pen.gif (12.6 KiB) Viewed 951 times

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 22nd, '06, 13:12

hee..it depends..even if school ends early i still have to stay back for project meetings..if school starts late i will have meetings in the early morning before it

fuyuke
Posts: 9
Joined: Jan 2nd, '06, 10:52
Location: singapore
Contact:

Post by fuyuke » Jul 22nd, '06, 13:21

i just started watching goong and I find him really cute!!

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 22nd, '06, 19:32

minitweety wrote:hee..it depends..even if school ends early i still have to stay back for project meetings..if school starts late i will have meetings in the early morning before it
awwww aren`t you tiredd ! here to cheer cheer you up ! x) lolsss :salut: :P
fuyuke wrote:i just started watching goong and I find him really cute!!
lols yeah he is totally :wub: hot&adorable in there so sweeettt :mrgreen:

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 23rd, '06, 01:16

xYuki wrote:nah..i didn't make these...although i do make sigs. i take digital photo at school.
Ohhh, okay, I see. ^^ I love photography too! =D I'm gonna be starting high school this year, and I hope we have that at our school, digital photo that is. xP
minitweety wrote:hee..it depends..even if school ends early i still have to stay back for project meetings..if school starts late i will have meetings in the early morning before it
Aww~ That sucks. =( I hope you don't get too tired from all of that. ^^ Oh wow~ You guys have project meetings? =O I don't think we have that here, hm... Well, I'm gonna be starting high school this September, so we'll have to see, lol. xP How come you have to attend so many meetings?
fuyuke wrote:i just started watching goong and I find him really cute!!
Hehe, welcome to the club! xD

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 23rd, '06, 02:36

cause there are alot of projects..and all are major projects..so we need to have alot of meetings in order to get it right. haha..i am already a pandafor staying up everytime to do work..lol..but i stil make sure i keep updating myself on jung hoon's news and chat wif u=)

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 23rd, '06, 20:55

minitweety wrote:cause there are alot of projects..and all are major projects..so we need to have alot of meetings in order to get it right. haha..i am already a pandafor staying up everytime to do work..lol..but i stil make sure i keep updating myself on jung hoon's news and chat wif u=)
Ohhh, okay, I see. =) I hope you're not staying up too late, cuz that's bad for your health. =( When will everything be over? Aww~ Thanks! Hehe, but I hope you're not staying up too late just to chat and updating on KJH news.^.~ Don't want you failing on your projects. =3

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 23rd, '06, 23:02

haha..no worries..i can handle everithing..i always multi-task..haha..a bad habit of mine..cant do 1 thing only at a time

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 24th, '06, 06:10

minitweety wrote:haha..no worries..i can handle everithing..i always multi-task..haha..a bad habit of mine..cant do 1 thing only at a time
Lol, okie doke, if you're sure. ^^ Haha, really? Same here! I would get really bored if I only do one thing. =P Oh~ When does everything end? Like, all of the projects and tests and stuff, when it'll be all over?

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 24th, '06, 10:30

mm..about 2 months more..hard to hold on till then.haha..oh..i heard that china and another country's fans is signing for a petition in three differemt countries to invite joo ji hoon to go their countries..i wonder whether there are sufficient fans in both singapore and canada to do the same things to invite jung hoon over..:(

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 24th, '06, 15:29

x) omg haven`t been here for few dayss =) so boredd~ ^_^ i hope they do invite jung hoon too x)

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 25th, '06, 10:40

yup..he is my source of motivation..with his photo as my desktop background..i am able to push myself to work harder and hold on there no matter how tired i am..=D

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 25th, '06, 15:59

minitweety wrote:yup..he is my source of motivation..with his photo as my desktop background..i am able to push myself to work harder and hold on there no matter how tired i am..=D
:lol hahahahhaha :scratch: i don`t even no where to get his pictures and posters . . can`t find any :cry: *sigh*

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 26th, '06, 01:03

hee..you can find his photos at his forum here..i think its at page 30 somethings..there are a few great photos of him..you can take a look=D

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 26th, '06, 01:06

noo i mean photos as in like buying it wear i can put it up my room T__T :(

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 26th, '06, 01:08

haha..oh..keke.. =( i cant find it in singapore too..i guess only japan n korea have their photos and posters sold..haix

User avatar
wai_muna
Posts: 205
Joined: Jan 5th, '06, 15:13
Location: malaysia
Contact:

Post by wai_muna » Jul 26th, '06, 03:37

i dont any poster or photo of him in malaysia...:(

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 26th, '06, 12:12

i hope he will get more and more popular in singapore..then maybe photos and posters will be available here..

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 26th, '06, 15:26

yep yep x) my friend she is in korea and she can`t find much of his photos x(

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 26th, '06, 23:59

you have friends in korea? wow..is she a korean or she went there for holiday?

ryuchan
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 04:18

Need help

Post by ryuchan » Jul 27th, '06, 16:45

Hi ...

I just got crush on Jung Hoon 2 weeks ago after watching Goong but I feel so sad coz in goong his character no body care...so sadd anyway i need help to upload this song


I want both korean and Japanese version if it is ok.....mp3 is good enough for me..
it is the song 'tears' and its japanese version 'too far away' r my favorite songs of UN....



i know it is rude asking for the first time posting here....i'm sorry but can't help to get this song for me as collection...

really sorry... :cry:

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 27th, '06, 22:33

minitweety wrote:you have friends in korea? wow..is she a korean or she went there for holiday?
:lol :lol hahahaha. yeah she`s born in korea went there for visit x)

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 27th, '06, 23:14

so good!!then she can teach you hiw to speak korean too

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 28th, '06, 17:36

minitweety wrote:so good!!then she can teach you hiw to speak korean too
hahahha yup :wub: but i m so stupid i can`t learn :cry:

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 28th, '06, 23:23

i wan to learn korean too but there is nobody to teach me=(..oh ya..by the way..jung hoon is going to taiwan

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 29th, '06, 20:53

yuppp heheheheh those lucki taiwaneseeee x) hahahahaha i wish there is a friend in taiwan that can get me his autooo lolsss =)

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 30th, '06, 02:54

erps..sorri sorri..shld b shanghai..i tink he will b reaching tiday..aww..he has gone to beijing n another city in china..now shanghai..when will he be coming t o our areas

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 30th, '06, 22:52

yeahhh x( probably soon he will go to singapore .. but ca i don`t dink soooo T_____T

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 31st, '06, 01:25

f there are alot of fans in canada..mayb he will make his way there..but i think need petition of many signatures. have hope. nothing is impossible=D

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 31st, '06, 01:30

lolsss but i don`t live in canada <_<

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Need help

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 31st, '06, 02:12

ryuchan wrote:Hi ...

I just got crush on Jung Hoon 2 weeks ago after watching Goong but I feel so sad coz in goong his character no body care...so sadd anyway i need help to upload this song


I want both korean and Japanese version if it is ok.....mp3 is good enough for me..
it is the song 'tears' and its japanese version 'too far away' r my favorite songs of UN....



i know it is rude asking for the first time posting here....i'm sorry but can't help to get this song for me as collection...

really sorry... :cry:
Hey ryuchan! Welcome to D-Addicts and to the Kim Jung Hoon thread! =D Haha, it's okay. Many people requests here anyways. ^.~ About the songs... I don't know where to get them [yet], but I'll contine until I find them for you. =) Do you have others that you wish to have while you wait for the others? Anyway, have fun here! =D

Hey everyone! I'm back, after a long hiatus, lol. xP I'm so sorry for not being active. =( Please forgive me. T^T Here are some pics of KJH for you guys though. ^^ Hope you like them. ^.~
Credits to AsianFanatics[dot]Net

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 2f1147.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 4f2320.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 24dfb3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 9eaa0d.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c4b093.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c374d9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 6ef985.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... bd540c.jpg[/img]

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Jul 31st, '06, 09:07

KCfan_1314 : hmmm..do you know whether there are alot of people at your area who likes jung hoon too..if there is..you can gather them..create a fan club and draw a petition..thats what the taiwan people did i think..=)

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: SISTER!! raelly long time never see you online and chat with ya..really miss ya alot..hugz..and the pics are awesome...truly luv it! thanks so much darling

ryuchan
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 04:18

Re: Need help

Post by ryuchan » Jul 31st, '06, 10:43

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
ryuchan wrote:Hi ...

I just got crush on Jung Hoon 2 weeks ago after watching Goong but I feel so sad coz in goong his character no body care...so sadd anyway i need help to upload this song


I want both korean and Japanese version if it is ok.....mp3 is good enough for me..
it is the song 'tears' and its japanese version 'too far away' r my favorite songs of UN....



i know it is rude asking for the first time posting here....i'm sorry but can't help to get this song for me as collection...

really sorry... :cry:
Hey ryuchan! Welcome to D-Addicts and to the Kim Jung Hoon thread! =D Haha, it's okay. Many people requests here anyways. ^.~ About the songs... I don't know where to get them [yet], but I'll contine until I find them for you. =) Do you have others that you wish to have while you wait for the others? Anyway, have fun here! =D

Hey everyone! I'm back, after a long hiatus, lol. xP I'm so sorry for not being active. =( Please forgive me. T^T Here are some pics of KJH for you guys though. ^^ Hope you like them. ^.~


thanks soo much for welcoming me and i'm not rushing for that song...just hopefully i can have both version...hehehe...anyway what should i call you, your logon name to long...hehehhe :salut:

oh ya...i like to read all those stuffd my prince lily so here is the link community at lj....i guess those r recent photos...anyway some of you might from this community...anyway enjoy drooling at him.... :wub:

http://community.livejournal.com/kimjun ... tml#cutid1

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 31st, '06, 14:54

minitweety wrote:KCfan_1314 : hmmm..do you know whether there are alot of people at your area who likes jung hoon too..if there is..you can gather them..create a fan club and draw a petition..thats what the taiwan people did i think..=)
hahahha x) i don`t think so :cry: which is reallii reallli reallli reallli - -- *can go on all day* :blink sad x)
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote: Hey everyone! I'm back, after a long hiatus, lol. xP I'm so sorry for not being active. =( Please forgive me. T^T Here are some pics of KJH for you guys though. ^^ Hope you like them. ^.~
awwww welcome backk :wub: haven`t chat with you for so long =( sadddiieeee anywayy thanks for those hot pictures heheheh so what have you been uptoo ?

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jul 31st, '06, 23:12

minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: SISTER!! raelly long time never see you online and chat with ya..really miss ya alot..hugz..and the pics are awesome...truly luv it! thanks so much darling
Hi-Hi!! I missed you too! T^T Waaah~ We barely get to talk online now... :'( I'm too lazy to sign in now, lol. But I will. ^^ Are you still busy with your projects? Hope we can talk really soon! ^^v
ryuchan wrote:thanks soo much for welcoming me and i'm not rushing for that song...just hopefully i can have both version...hehehe...anyway what should i call you, your logon name to long...hehehhe :salut:

oh ya...i like to read all those stuffd my prince lily so here is the link community at lj....i guess those r recent photos...anyway some of you might from this community...anyway enjoy drooling at him.... :wub:

http://community.livejournal.com/kimjun ... tml#cutid1
Lol, no problem. It's kinda hard to find those songs at the moment, but I'll try my best! ^^v
Hehe, you can call me by name then, since the username is too long, lol. My name's Sandy. =) What's yours'?
Oh wow~ Thanks so much for the link! Too bad I don't got an LJ account. =P I'm gonna post some piccys, lol.
KCfan_1314 wrote:awwww welcome backk :wub: haven`t chat with you for so long =( sadddiieeee anywayy thanks for those hot pictures heheheh so what have you been uptoo ?
Yay~ Thanks for welcoming me back! =D Haha, yeah. We will definitely start chatting again, ne? ^^v You spelt my name wrong, lmao. It's Sandy, lol. Anyways, I've been bored to death, what about you? =3

Picture Credits to kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... f2ef9c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... a1b8ac.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d6968.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 24d1e7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d2f29.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 794dab.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 949473.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 066b01.jpg[/img]

ryuchan
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 04:18

Morning

Post by ryuchan » Aug 1st, '06, 01:39

Hi Sandy...thanks for your effort..anyway just wanna share with all of u here...the latest KJH at Taiwan...he so adorable...do u all think so? :wub:

by theway sandy you can call me zie


jeong hoon in taiwan 30/7


金楨勛訪台_TVBSG

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 1st, '06, 10:38

ryuchan : thanks so much for the link..jung hoon is so hot and charming=D

KCfan_1314 : never mind..you still can see him often through tv and internet..its very hard to say that he will come to singapore cause its too small not like taiwan..korea or japan..

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: hee..yeah..luckily got to chat with ya for a while today..really makes my day..hugz..love love

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 1st, '06, 10:49

ryuchan : thanks so much for the link..jung hoon is so hot and charming=D

KCfan_1314 : never mind..you still can see him often through tv and internet..its very hard to say that he will come to singapore cause its too small not like taiwan..korea or japan..

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: hee..yeah..luckily got to chat with ya for a while today..really makes my day..hugz..love love

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Aug 1st, '06, 16:25

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
KCfan_1314 wrote:awwww welcome backk :wub: haven`t chat with you for so long =( sadddiieeee anywayy thanks for those hot pictures heheheh so what have you been uptoo ?
Yay~ Thanks for welcoming me back! =D Haha, yeah. We will definitely start chatting again, ne? ^^v You spelt my name wrong, lmao. It's Sandy, lol. Anyways, I've been bored to death, what about you? =3

Picture Credits to kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... f2ef9c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... a1b8ac.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d6968.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 24d1e7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d2f29.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 794dab.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 949473.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 066b01.jpg[/img]

:wub: thanks for the picturess so hot . . man i wish i got his auto xDD those lucki fans. anywayyy of course we gonna chat again :P and i didn`t spell you name :glare: i said sadddie< lolss -.-` my little word for sad hahhaha sandy ! of courseeee i remember&no how to spell ur name is adorable and cute jsut like yaaaa xDDDD
minitweety wrote: KCfan_1314 : never mind..you still can see him often through tv and internet..its very hard to say that he will come to singapore cause its too small not like taiwan..korea or japan..
yeah *sigh* hehehehheheh i wish i can get to taiwan xDDD

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 2nd, '06, 00:04

ya loh..but if you suggest your parents to bring you to korea, will they do so?

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Morning

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 2nd, '06, 03:16

ryuchan wrote:Hi Sandy...thanks for your effort..anyway just wanna share with all of u here...the latest KJH at Taiwan...he so adorable...do u all think so? :wub:

by theway sandy you can call me zie


jeong hoon in taiwan 30/7


金楨勛訪台_TVBSG
Hi Zie! =D Thanks for posting those video links! Ahhh~ I wish I was in Taiwan to see him. T^T The people who are living there, sure are lucky, ne? =P
minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: hee..yeah..luckily got to chat with ya for a while today..really makes my day..hugz..love love
Yay~ I'm really happy that we got to chat with each other also! =3 Too bad you had to go to school, we could've chat longer. xD Can't wait till the weekends, ne? Lol, you won't have school then. =) But you might be out with your friends, huh? =P
KCfan_1314 wrote: :wub: thanks for the picturess so hot . . man i wish i got his auto xDD those lucki fans. anywayyy of course we gonna chat again :P and i didn`t spell you name :glare: i said sadddie< lolss -.-` my little word for sad hahhaha sandy ! of courseeee i remember&no how to spell ur name is adorable and cute jsut like yaaaa xDDDD
Haha, no problem. ^^ I'm gonna post more when I find new ones. ^.~ Haha, yeah! I so wish I was in Taiwan! I want his autograph! And take a picture with him! xD
Yay~ But we'll also have to chat on the weekends, huh? Cuz you have school, right? And you also go out shopping and stuff a lot after school. xP
Ohh~ Haha, I see! Oopsie, sorry. ^^;; I thought it was. xP Aww~ Haha, thanks! That's so sweet of you! Hehe, you're adorable and nice and sweet too! ^^


News on KJH's Album:

Kim Jung Hoon will have a Japanese release! OMG~ I can't wait! =D It will be out on October 25th. xO Ahh~ Soooo excited!! =D
Source: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 2nd, '06, 10:54

haha..nope..not this weekend..wil be staying at home..so really hope 2 chat with ya soon..have something to update you=D hee..i am amazed how popular is jung hoon nw..he really deserves it as he really can sing and act well..heard that all the reporters like him too cause he is very professional and friendly=)

ryuchan
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 04:18

Alowww

Post by ryuchan » Aug 2nd, '06, 15:17

check out the latest news at http://community.livejournal.com/kimjunghoonlub/

got new pictures of him at taiwan...he look sooo smart in black.... :wub: i'm droolinggggggggg right now muahhahah

:mrgreen:

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:03

minitweety wrote:haha..nope..not this weekend..wil be staying at home..so really hope 2 chat with ya soon..have something to update you=D hee..i am amazed how popular is jung hoon nw..he really deserves it as he really can sing and act well..heard that all the reporters like him too cause he is very professional and friendly=)
Oh really? Wow~ Yay! I hope we can talk again real soon then. ^^v Haha, yeah! His acting was wow! in Goong, and when I first heard him sing, I was shocked. =P He's really talented. ^^ The reporters are lucky since they get to see and talk to him and stuff.
ryuchan wrote:check out the latest news at http://community.livejournal.com/kimjunghoonlub/

got new pictures of him at taiwan...he look sooo smart in black.... :wub: i'm droolinggggggggg right now muahhahah

:mrgreen:
Lol, yeah! I saw those pics, and saved them onto my comp. xD He looks too good in black. *o*

NEWS on KJH:
You can pre-order Kim Jung Hoon's mini-album now! xO There's a limited and regular version. I wanna get my hands on the limited version, lol. They're usually better than the regular, ne? You can pre-order from HMV Japan or YesAsia.
Source: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal


When he was in Taiwan.
Credits: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal
Will continue posting more of him in Taiwan in later posts. [Part 1 of 4]

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 60f8af.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 071aee.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... b615ce.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 925c91.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c89294.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c7dc8b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 0506e4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c86134.jpg[/img]
Last edited by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo on Aug 2nd, '06, 18:10, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:03

minitweety wrote:ya loh..but if you suggest your parents to bring you to korea, will they do so?
:wub: i askeddd but they are still thiking hehehhehe

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo - ^_^ yupppp we gottaa chat on weekends actually i only have schooll on thursday and friday :glare: lols xDDD

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:07

KCfan_1314 wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo - ^_^ yupppp we gottaa chat on weekends actually i only have schooll on thursday and friday :glare: lols xDDD
Oh you're online right now, right? I'll sign in in a moment! =D Hope you're not too busy. =) Ohhh~ You only have school on Thursday and Friday? ^^;; Heheh, my bad. xD

Oh look~ My next post, lol. Continuation of Kim Jung Hoon pics while he was in Taiwan.
Will continue posting more of him in Taiwan in next post. [Part 2 of 4]
Credits: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 5748c8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 62d062.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 6b5406.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 993b0a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d3a8c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 6428c1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 7971e8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... f7837f.jpg[/img]
Last edited by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo on Aug 2nd, '06, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:08

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
KCfan_1314 wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo - ^_^ yupppp we gottaa chat on weekends actually i only have schooll on thursday and friday :glare: lols xDDD
Oh you're online right now, right? I'll sign in in a moment! =D Hope you're not too busy. =) Ohhh~ You only have school on Thursday and Friday? ^^;; Heheh, my bad. xD


:wub: yup online right now but doing graphics x(( sry ? i`ll talk to you though i`ll lazi and talk and do graphics at the same time [/quote]

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:16

KCfan_1314 wrote: :wub: yup online right now but doing graphics x(( sry ? i`ll talk to you though i`ll lazi and talk and do graphics at the same time
Ohh~ Okay. Well, I won't bother you too much then. ^^v I don't have any ideas on what to do for graphic designing at the moment. -.-;; Oh well~ =P

Continuation of pics when Kim Jung Hoon was in Taiwan.
Will continue posting more pics of him in the next post. [Part 3 of 4]
Credits: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 799137.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... b1518c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... ea810b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 407cb5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 71f5ef.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 16eb5b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... ccd2d3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... d8d0fe.jpg[/img]

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:18

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo wrote:
KCfan_1314 wrote: :wub: yup online right now but doing graphics x(( sry ? i`ll talk to you though i`ll lazi and talk and do graphics at the same time
Ohh~ Okay. Well, I won't bother you too much then. ^^v I don't have any ideas on what to do for graphic designing at the moment. -.-;; Oh well~ =P


those pictures are so hot :wub: :whistling: loving it lolssss xDD yeah i just gotta enter challenges and win awards :wub: [/quote]

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:22

KCfan_1314 wrote:those pictures are so hot :wub: :whistling: loving it lolssss xDD yeah i just gotta enter challenges and win awards :wub:
Lol, yup yup! Totally agree with you there. :wub: :P Oh wow! There's a challenge? =O Good luck! I know you'll win! ^^v

Continuation of pic of Kim Jung Hoon while he was in Taiwan.
Lat part. [Part 4 of 4] Will post other pics when I can find some; maybe. xP
Credits: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... c1b7d0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 066b01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 949473.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 794dab.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d2f29.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 24d1e7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... 1d6968.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... a1b8ac.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/d ... f2ef9c.jpg[/img]

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 2nd, '06, 23:24

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : yup..aww..he looks so charming..and i am so envious of that girl..get the chance to have jung hoon'd hand around her..:(

KCfan_1314: hee..nvm..that means still got chance..i hope i get the chance in the future too..currently only mummy thinks korea is a nice place..the rest of my family dont really like

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 3rd, '06, 03:19

minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo : yup..aww..he looks so charming..and i am so envious of that girl..get the chance to have jung hoon'd hand around her..:(
Yay! When I saw that, I was like, "OMG~ Who is that girl? Ahh~ Luuucky!! I wish I was her. =P" I really wish I was in Taiwan right now. ^.~

Just in case people missed this, due to the many pictures, I will post this exciting news again! xD
News on Kim Jung Hoon:
You can pre-order Kim Jung Hoon's mini-album now! xO There's a limited and regular version. You can pre-order from HMV Japan or YesAsia. It will be released on October 25th, 2006.
I wanna get my hands on the limited version, lol. They're usually better than the regular, ne? =P
Source: kimjunghoonlub @ LiveJournal

ryuchan
Posts: 8
Joined: Apr 21st, '06, 04:18

Post by ryuchan » Aug 3rd, '06, 05:16

:w00t: he soooo smart..... :wub: thanks for the photo sandy anyway have all of u see this clip at youtube....

he is soo adorable...function at taiwan..he promoted the children's game..


interview by GTV at one of the tv program


i think i'm totally crazzy about this Prince Lily after Prince Koichi Domoto...muahhahah :lol

enjoy drooling at our Prince... :mrgreen:

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 3rd, '06, 11:12

yup! But i only can dream about it..haix..i want to buy the limited edition but i cant and dont know how to preorder it online..=( sobs sobs sobs...

User avatar
Kangta Luver
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 10:35

Post by Kangta Luver » Aug 4th, '06, 01:01

Here is a large gif i've found of Kim Jung Hoon from his mini drama called "Fog Street".

[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/327/ ... eetiz5.gif[/img]

Ain't he cute and adorable in it? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just luv him in this pic!!!! He's sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeee here!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

[img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1475 ... eedgy0.jpg[/img]

Credits: dclily.u.to/

User avatar
mangoninja
Posts: 11
Joined: Jul 11th, '06, 20:10

Post by mangoninja » Aug 4th, '06, 01:28

Kim Jung Hoon is adorable <3 I've loved him since the beginning of Goong. Pity his character couldn't be with ChaeGyung .. :-( I love his singing, too. His voice is awesome!

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 4th, '06, 02:32

ryuchan wrote::w00t: he soooo smart..... :wub: thanks for the photo sandy anyway have all of u see this clip at youtube....

he is soo adorable...function at taiwan..he promoted the children's game..


interview by GTV at one of the tv program


i think i'm totally crazzy about this Prince Lily after Prince Koichi Domoto...muahhahah :lol

enjoy drooling at our Prince... :mrgreen:
Ahhh~ OMG! I want a teddy bear made by him! =3
Hehe, he was so cute when he talked Mandarin! x3 He's so cute, hehe. ^^
Thanks so much for sharing those with us, Zie! ^^v
minitweety wrote:yup! But i only can dream about it..haix..i want to buy the limited edition but i cant and dont know how to preorder it online..=( sobs sobs sobs...
Aww~ That sucks. =( Well, you're not alone, lol. I want the limited edition as well. I heard that he's going to sing in Japanese and Korean! xD Maybe you can ask you friends or family if they know how?
Kangta Luver wrote:Here is a large gif i've found of Kim Jung Hoon from his mini drama called "Fog Street".

[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/327/ ... eetiz5.gif[/img]

Ain't he cute and adorable in it? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just luv him in this pic!!!! He's sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeee here!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

[img]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1475 ... eedgy0.jpg[/img]

Credits: dclily.u.to/
Holy moley! Oh my goodness! *o* Thanks so much for sharing those! Ahh~ Seeing that makes me wanna watch "Fog Street" really badly. T^T Too bad I can't use Clubbox... =(
mangoninja wrote:Kim Jung Hoon is adorable <3 I've loved him since the beginning of Goong. Pity his character couldn't be with ChaeGyung .. :-( I love his singing, too. His voice is awesome!
Hi mangoninja! Welcome to the Kim Jung Hoon thread! ^^v
Yeah~ It was quite sad he didn't get CG, but, oh well; nothing we can do about it, huh? ^^;;
KJH is a very talented guy, ne? =3 He can sing and act incredibly, unlike some others. xP

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Aug 4th, '06, 10:00

i just love this place...it's so hard to get jeong hoon's pictures on american sites, but this place is like a haven. love you guys!

User avatar
Kangta Luver
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 10:35

Post by Kangta Luver » Aug 4th, '06, 10:05

Here are some music videos i uploaded:

Ran - 2nd Story Music Video (This music video has ex-UN member, Kim Jung Hoon) :
http://rapidshare.de/files/28125226/Ran ... o.wmv.html

UN - Voice Mail Music Video:
http://rapidshare.de/files/28125932/_MV ... l.WMV.html

UN - Ka Ji Mal Ah Yo Music Video:
http://rapidshare.de/files/28127909/_MV ... o.wmv.html

Hope u guys enjoy these music videos. :D

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 5th, '06, 03:52

xYuki wrote:i just love this place...it's so hard to get jeong hoon's pictures on american sites, but this place is like a haven. love you guys!
Hey hey xYuki! Welcome to the Kim Jung Hoon Thread! ^^v Glad you like the piccys here! Hope you'll have fun~ =)
Kangta Luver wrote:Here are some music videos i uploaded:

Ran - 2nd Story Music Video (This music video has ex-UN member, Kim Jung Hoon) :
http://rapidshare.de/files/28125226/Ran ... o.wmv.html

UN - Voice Mail Music Video:
http://rapidshare.de/files/28125932/_MV ... l.WMV.html

UN - Ka Ji Mal Ah Yo Music Video:
http://rapidshare.de/files/28127909/_MV ... o.wmv.html

Hope u guys enjoy these music videos. :D
Oh wow~ Thanks so much KangTa Luver! :w00t: I love the one where he appears in Ran's. Hehe, he rides a motorcycle! *faints* So hot. <333 Do you by any chance have to mp3 to it? :unsure:

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 5th, '06, 07:10

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: haha..they wont allow me to buy definitely one..=( if only it will be released in singapore too..sadz..

Kangta Luver: sorry for the trouble but i cant download the mvs from rapidshare..it is possible for you to upload it in YSI, sendspace or savefiles? thanks so much.=)

User avatar
Kangta Luver
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 10:35

Post by Kangta Luver » Aug 5th, '06, 09:53

@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: I'm sorry, i don't have the MP3 to Ran's 2nd Story. :-( I only have the music video.

@minitweety: Here is how u download from rapidshare: When u click on the download links above, a pop-up screen will appear and u have two buttons to click. They are "PREMIUM" and "Free". Click on "Free" and there will be a countdown. Wait til the countdown hits "0" and they ask u to enter the code such as capitalized letters and numbers. When u enter the code dat they specified, you click on the download button to download your file. Hope dat helps. :-)
Last edited by Kangta Luver on Aug 5th, '06, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sakura_rin
Posts: 53
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 16:21
Location: EU

Post by sakura_rin » Aug 5th, '06, 14:35

I watched him in Goong. He is so cute. :wub:

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 6th, '06, 03:25

minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: haha..they wont allow me to buy definitely one..=( if only it will be released in singapore too..sadz..
Aww~ That sucks. =( Well~ You're not alone! Lol. I'm too young to be ordering stuff online... ;_; I think they might have it in Singapore. =) Maybe you just have to wait a while, ne? ^^ Or, when we go to Korea, we can look for it then! xD
Kangta Luver wrote:@xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: I'm sorry, i don't have the MP3 to Ran's 2nd Story. :-( I only have the music video.
Aww~ Okie doke. It's alright. ^^ Thanks again for posting the videos though! =D
sakura_rin wrote:I watched him in Goong. He is so cute. :wub:
Hi hi sakura_rin! I don't know if I've ever welcomed you, so... Welcome to the Kim Jung Hoon thread sakura_rin! =D Hehe, hope you'll have fun here. =)

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 7th, '06, 00:04

Kangta Luver: i tried already..it just say i have acceed the download limit=(

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: nope..i look around places..nt even a single item about jung hoon is sold in singapore=(

User avatar
Kangta Luver
Posts: 23
Joined: Feb 17th, '06, 10:35

Post by Kangta Luver » Aug 7th, '06, 03:52

Here u go, minitweety!!!! I uploaded those 3 music videos using sendspace dat u have requested. Enjoy!!!! :D

UN - Voice Mail Music Video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6v9dro

UN - Ka Ji Mal Ah Yo Music Video
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8s18at

Ran - 2nd Story Music Video ft. Kim Jung Hoon
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ixcyv

Here's a gif i've found. Hope u guys like it. :D

[img]http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/3571 ... gifel0.gif[/img]

Credits: dclily.u.to/

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 7th, '06, 16:07

Aww...thanks alot..i luv the mvs..=D

weelknifesuqx
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 31st, '06, 02:11
Location: Brooklyn

Post by weelknifesuqx » Aug 7th, '06, 18:12

i love kim jung hoon in Goong. he is soooooo cute and adorable.

User avatar
KCfan_1314
Posts: 89
Joined: Jul 16th, '06, 20:34
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by KCfan_1314 » Aug 7th, '06, 22:26

hahahah i haven`t been here for a while T___T am i forgotten ? XD omg i love those picture he is such an adorable freak XDDDD hahaha *hyperalic* so how`s it been everybody ?

User avatar
minitweety
Posts: 110
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 01:17
Location: singapore

Post by minitweety » Aug 7th, '06, 23:10

haha..of course u r nt forgotten..hugz..yup..definitely agree with u..i even use the pic as my desktop background

User avatar
xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo
Posts: 258
Joined: Apr 27th, '06, 00:30
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Aug 8th, '06, 01:51

minitweety wrote:xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo: nope..i look around places..nt even a single item about jung hoon is sold in singapore=(
Aww~ That REALLY sucks! =( But... I bet there will be stuff in the future though, cuz he's going around Asia quite a lot, ne? And he's becoming more and more popular! =3
KCfan_1314 wrote:hahahah i haven`t been here for a while T___T am i forgotten ? XD omg i love those picture he is such an adorable freak XDDDD hahaha *hyperalic* so how`s it been everybody ?
Bao! You're back! Hehe, you're not forgotten, so no worries. =3 Where have you been? =P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests