>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 16th, '07, 23:30

bean wrote:Lolz, i prefer junki character in the next drama will be like wat he did in todnw. King's Man is good the movie, but the part where the king kiss junki really shocked me.

Its quite funny but it is disgusting in the same time, haha. I watched how junki react after the filiming of the kissing scene at utube and his expression shows that he feel disgusting as well. :lol So i prefer he play characther like Lee Soo-Hyun.

Junki Forever ~
LOZ oh i know ...i am just saying it for his looks, but not actually play a guy who gets taken advantage over, i would like a love story, with him and another women... also i do agree i do like lee so hyun character better... i was just sayin..... :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 16th, '07, 23:32

bean wrote:Lolz, i prefer junki character in the next drama will be like wat he did in todnw. King's Man is good the movie, but the part where the king kiss junki really shocked me.

Its quite funny but it is disgusting in the same time, haha. I watched how junki react after the filiming of the kissing scene at utube and his expression shows that he feel disgusting as well. :lol So i prefer he play characther like Lee Soo-Hyun.

Junki Forever ~
LOZ oh i know ...i am just saying it for his looks, but not actually play a guy who gets taken advantage over, i would like a love story, with him and another women... also i do agree i do like lee so hyun character better... i was just sayin..... :D I was shcoked to with the kiss scene and i saw the after math of how junki reacted...he was totally disgusted..... :crazy:

bean

Post by bean » Oct 18th, '07, 07:05

4everU wrote:

Junki Forever ~
LOZ oh i know ...i am just saying it for his looks, but not actually play a guy who gets taken advantage over, i would like a love story, with him and another women... also i do agree i do like lee so hyun character better... i was just sayin..... :D I was shcoked to with the kiss scene and i saw the after math of how junki reacted...he was totally disgusted..... :crazy:
Haha, yaya, i understand , i was actually voice my own opinion towards the movie.Overall, the movie is nice. But the kissing scene was funny. I totally agree with maman_12003 , that this movie shows that junki is a gifted actor. Hehe :lol .

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Oct 22nd, '07, 06:46

Hi !
i want to show you an interesting fan-art picture, I found it on Popconfor2. The second is the original photo.

ImageImage

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 22nd, '07, 07:04

Nice! LOVE Lee Jun Ki .. He was AMAZING in "Fly Daddy" (also, AMAZING MOVIE) Highly recommend it

hehrharz

Post by hehrharz » Oct 28th, '07, 08:46

When i saw the youtube of him modeling for chanel, i noticed he was prettier than most girls there

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 28th, '07, 20:37

bean wrote:
4everU wrote:

Junki Forever ~
Haha, yaya, i understand , i was actually voice my own opinion towards the movie.Overall, the movie is nice. But the kissing scene was funny. I totally agree with maman_12003 , that this movie shows that junki is a gifted actor. Hehe :lol .
lolZ...totally agree, i was just so impressed with his acting! :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 28th, '07, 20:42

hehrharz wrote:When i saw the youtube of him modeling for chanel, i noticed he was prettier than most girls there
hehehhe...that's so true...he is really prettier than most girls...but also hotter than most guys, i think wut makes me like him so much is that he is so beautiful but also super manly and has a sexy smooth deep voice that catches your attention right away, plus he's super duper talented..in ACTING and many other things :cheers: :D

bean

Post by bean » Oct 30th, '07, 04:24

Feel boring just wanna upload some picture. Sorry if its ady posted here.

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 30th, '07, 04:33

4everU wrote:
hehrharz wrote:When i saw the youtube of him modeling for chanel, i noticed he was prettier than most girls there
hehehhe...that's so true...he is really prettier than most girls...but also hotter than most guys, i think wut makes me like him so much is that he is so beautiful but also super manly and has a sexy smooth deep voice that catches your attention right away, plus he's super duper talented..in ACTING and many other things :cheers: :D
Yup. Couldn't agree more. :)

Also, he is known as the guy who's prettier than most girls.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 30th, '07, 04:43

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw...bean...those pictures r so cute..thank u for posting them...it shows ur love for junki...that's how fans should be...hehehehe...junki will forever be our pretty boy,....who's prettier than most girls....including me.. :w00t: .ehehehehe..he's my baby BOY! :D
Attachments
lee jun ki.jpg
lee jun ki.jpg (41.04 KiB) Viewed 9309 times

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Nov 6th, '07, 14:28

Does Jun ki smoke in his private life? I know he is very good in martial arts....
Look this picture:

bean

Post by bean » Nov 6th, '07, 16:32

maman_12003 wrote:Does Jun ki smoke in his private life? I know he is very good in martial arts....
Look this picture:
]
Erm, yeah, junki smoke in real life. If u browse the thread u will noe the reason and so on.

lady_rin

Post by lady_rin » Nov 7th, '07, 00:37

lee jun ki...

he is such a cutie pie :thumright: :D

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Nov 7th, '07, 05:50

bean wrote:
maman_12003 wrote:Does Jun ki smoke in his private life? I know he is very good in martial arts....
Look this picture:
]
Erm, yeah, junki smoke in real life. If u browse the thread u will noe the reason and so on.
^-^; um...since i am a very lazy person...do you think you can tell me why he smokes? =D

bean

Post by bean » Nov 7th, '07, 14:38

DMPA wrote:
bean wrote:
Look this picture:
]
^-^; um...since i am a very lazy person...do you think you can tell me why he smokes? =D
Haha, actually there is no any reason stated why junki smoke. :P sorry. But u can go to tis page and have a look , just click it http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28909_930.htm . N u will noe more about junki. Even though he smoke, i will STILL SUPPORT JUNKI FOREVER. his acting skill got ntg to do with his private life. hehe.. :cheers:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Nov 8th, '07, 00:34

bean wrote:
DMPA wrote:
bean wrote:
Haha, actually there is no any reason stated why junki smoke. :P sorry. But u can go to tis page and have a look , just click it http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28909_930.htm . N u will noe more about junki. Even though he smoke, i will STILL SUPPORT JUNKI FOREVER. his acting skill got ntg to do with his private life. hehe.. :cheers:
I will support him too no matter what, it's just interesting why he smokes that's all. He should quit though, I'm worried aout his skin. If he keeps up the smoking it will turn out really bad, and that will make all of his fans sad. I really hopes he stops smoking, even if it makes him feel better.

bean

Post by bean » Nov 12th, '07, 06:02

Haha, yeah, i hope he will quit smoking too coz smoking will effect our skin. I dont know how but i think smoke will make our skin quality become worse. Haha..

Erk, ya, many fans didnt like it when they heard junki smoke. I agree its a bad habit but if that is a way for junki to release stress, v cant do anything. Haha, somore junki have his own choice in doing wat he want :-) .

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 12th, '07, 16:51

bean wrote:Haha, yeah, i hope he will quit smoking too coz smoking will effect our skin. I dont know how but i think smoke will make our skin quality become worse. Haha..

Erk, ya, many fans didnt like it when they heard junki smoke. I agree its a bad habit but if that is a way for junki to release stress, v cant do anything. Haha, somore junki have his own choice in doing wat he want :-) .
I agree, but i never knew junki smokes, I wish eh would stop, however if it's his choice we can't do anything, many people in the world smoke so we can't only certisize him, even though i know it's bad, and for his sake we don't want him to smoke, my brother smokes and i hate it, however he won't stop no matter what my family tells him, so i thin it's hard to make junki stop, if he does, at least i hope he only does it once in a while and is not a ciggrett addicter like some people. be healthy and stay healthy JUNKI!!! we still wanna see ur beautiful face for a long time... :D
Attachments
junki 7.jpg
junki 7.jpg (126.97 KiB) Viewed 9504 times

bean

Post by bean » Nov 14th, '07, 09:50

Haha, yaya, i agree with you, 4everU.
Hope your brother will quit smoking soon, good luck :-) . N thanks for the pic. Its nice.

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Nov 14th, '07, 15:19

For me is interesting the fact that Jun-Ki smoke because he practice martial arts and he's very good on it.. As I know, martial arts mean not only force and ability, but a special state of mind, A person who atteint this state of mind, don't need this kind of help to relax...Am I wrong? :scratch: An other fact is he's an exemple for many children who adore him and want to became like him. A person in his position influence - even if he don't realize that -indirectly the life of many children, Jun Ki is too intelligent not to know this. Of course he has the right to smike, but he has the duty and responsability to be an example too,

bean

Post by bean » Nov 14th, '07, 18:20

Haha, ya maman_12003..

My mind does not think so far like you. But i agree with what u said too because i nvr practise martial arts so i wont noe what its require. Actually i say smoke can relax because my uncle who smoke owez use relax as his excuse to continue his bad habit.

Hehe, i'm too simple minded. :-)
Pic of junki taken in Hawaii :lol
When junki concentrate :scratch:
Credits:
Translation(Kor-Chi)-4EVER╃字JUN团@leejunkibar.com
Translation(Chi-Eng)-Keller@leejunkisg.14.forumer.com

Umibyv

Post by Umibyv » Nov 15th, '07, 01:27

somebody know if the last movie "Virgin Snow"
has subtitles and Raw ??

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 18th, '07, 04:35

I can't wait for virgin snow to release.....I miss lee junki so much!!!!! :-(

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Nov 18th, '07, 06:21

Minnilu says :,,yesasia says the DVD will be released on 21st November 07'' I think only after the DVD appers, will appear the movie on net and somebody'll make the subs....
I'm waiting the movie's English tranlation too, because I did already the translation of Jun Ki's movies on my country's language, to promote him in my country - this is my little contribution to Jun Ki's career, as his real fan.

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Nov 18th, '07, 08:56

seirin wrote:Well, he admires his senior actors and I guess its not so much fun winning awards, if the rest of the cast didn't get recognition, cuz it was a team work. If he just wins only, it kinda singles him out from everyone.

As for anything to forgive him for. Well, he smokes and drinks too much. Fans probably don't like that, but that's just who he is.

Crazy fans...he has alot of crazy fans. They stalk him. He said when he suddenly rose to popularity. He couldn't go out anymore. His fans would be stalking him outside his apartment so he usually just stays at home. He wasn't used to it and got so frustrated, he would drink until he got drunk and yell in his apt to vent frustration. He's also had fans tail him to find out where he lives. Since he moved, some fans have managed to find his location still. Whenever he appears in public, he's surrounded by female fans. I heard when he was in shanghai, the chinese fans cornered him into the revolving doors of his hotel. When he went through the door, some fans were behind, some were infront and they stopped the door from revolving. I heard some fans scratched his arm trying to grab it. Not too sure. There's probably other crazy fan stories, but I only heard a few.
I read all you posted before and I'm very worried about this post. I'm impressed brecause many talented actors fall depressed and drink because they ca't deal with the loneliness of the stars... To be a star is like to live in an golden cage. And I think the depression is a real danger for a person kind and friendly like Jun Ki. I only can hope he'll find the strenght to resist in front of all difficult implications of his career.
He's very young but I think his skin already suffer because of it. Some of the pictures are relevant - the make /up can't hide everything...

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 18th, '07, 18:30

maman_12003 wrote:
seirin wrote:Well, he admires his senior actors and I guess its not so much fun winning awards, if the rest of the cast didn't get recognition, cuz it was a team work. If he just wins only, it kinda singles him out from everyone.

As for anything to forgive him for. Well, he smokes and drinks too much. Fans probably don't like that, but that's just who he is.

Crazy fans...he has alot of crazy fans. They stalk him. He said when he suddenly rose to popularity. He couldn't go out anymore. His fans would be stalking him outside his apartment so he usually just stays at home. He wasn't used to it and got so frustrated, he would drink until he got drunk and yell in his apt to vent frustration. He's also had fans tail him to find out where he lives. Since he moved, some fans have managed to find his location still. Whenever he appears in public, he's surrounded by female fans. I heard when he was in shanghai, the chinese fans cornered him into the revolving doors of his hotel. When he went through the door, some fans were behind, some were infront and they stopped the door from revolving. I heard some fans scratched his arm trying to grab it. Not too sure. There's probably other crazy fan stories, but I only heard a few.
I read all you posted before and I'm very worried about this post. I'm impressed brecause many talented actors fall depressed and drink because they ca't deal with the loneliness of the stars... To be a star is like to live in an golden cage. And I think the depression is a real danger for a person kind and friendly like Jun Ki. I only can hope he'll find the strenght to resist in front of all difficult implications of his career.
He's very young but I think his skin already suffer because of it. Some of the pictures are relevant - the make /up can't hide everything...

True...hoever someitmes people have bad skin days and somtimes the face is fresh...believe me i have had those days..even my older brothers do...hehehe still luv junki and he is still gorgeous! :D

manx love mess

love manx

Post by manx love mess » Nov 19th, '07, 03:54

...i really love LEE JUN KI.. He's cute and very hondsome :wub:
i wish he will visit my country here in the Phillipines..

maman_12003

Re: love manx

Post by maman_12003 » Nov 21st, '07, 15:34

manx love mess wrote:...i really love LEE JUN KI.. He's cute and very hondsome :wub:
i wish he will visit my country here in the Phillipines..

Yes, he is.

RubyWeapon

Post by RubyWeapon » Nov 29th, '07, 01:22

Lee Jun Ki is so cute and pretty~
Does anyone know where I can download the Virgin Snow movie with subs? I could only find it without the subs. D:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 29th, '07, 01:44

RubyWeapon wrote:Lee Jun Ki is so cute and pretty~
Does anyone know where I can download the Virgin Snow movie with subs? I could only find it without the subs. D:

i wish i did, i am waiting for it so badly...and yes lee junki is gorgeous and pretty and cute...he's everything good! ::w00t :D

bean

Post by bean » Dec 6th, '07, 17:09

Hehe, juz wanna share some wallpaper from spris winter collection :roll
Source:spris.com
credit to http://leejunkisg.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=862

Junki look so hot :wub:

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Dec 6th, '07, 17:14

bean wrote:Hehe, juz wanna share some wallpaper from spris winter collection :roll
Source:spris.com
credit to http://leejunkisg.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=862

Junki look so hot :wub:
he is so handsome!!!
Hotness!!!!

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Dec 6th, '07, 21:18

How charming!! he looks marvelous wathever he wears...

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 12th, '07, 05:16

OMG...my lee junki, looks so damb hot. :w00t: ..and yes he looks good in every single thing......i can't wait for another drama of his... :D

bean

Post by bean » Dec 27th, '07, 15:34

Lol. No news from junki r??

Hei, can anyone give me asianfanatic forum link?? coz i type www.asianfanatics.com no result come out...

If anyone can help me, i really appreaciate. Thanks.. hehe ^ ^

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Dec 28th, '07, 20:37

Try again, for me the link works.
Did somebody find english subs for Virgin Snow? The movie torrent is allready on net, but no subs... :-( :-( :-(

bean

Post by bean » Jan 2nd, '08, 12:57

Lol, sad sad *_*! The link for me didnt work.. i hate my computer owez hang when i need to use it.. Shyt.

Thank you, but sry i didnt noe wheter the sub out d or nt..

darksora145

Post by darksora145 » Jan 8th, '08, 20:34

its asianfanatics.net not com

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Jan 10th, '08, 16:23

An image from Iljimae - credit: fly jun ki blog - posted by Choco-late:

bean

Post by bean » Jan 11th, '08, 14:19

darksora145 wrote:its asianfanatics.net not com
Thanks god, u reply me...... :lol Wah, maman_12003 thanks for the pic.. Junki look cool as usual, haha :wub:

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 24th, '08, 15:39

OMG!!..Lee Jun Ki was totally different+ Great actor :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!..i like him in Time Between Dog n Wolf...he was Great!!...Chayok :salut: :salut: :salut: !!!...i prefer him to be in short hair..ehehe... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Mar 30th, '08, 07:20

What about this photo? It' s the new SPRIS advertising...

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 1st, '08, 13:08

His latest pix.. :wub: :P

This from his upcoming drama Iljimae..

& here are sme Gifs..

credit:sogou..

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Apr 10th, '08, 13:43

I was thinking does anyone know if it's possible to send Jun Ki a fan letter? I bet he has a fan letter adress. Does anyone know?

Well I jsut saw him in Virging Snow and he did great job. He is so pretty. Like the prettiest guy in whole world xD I am really looking forward to his new drama Iljimae.

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Apr 11th, '08, 08:44

@all..
my name is kaths =) and I'm from Indonesia
may I join with you all? ^^~
I became to fans Lee Jun ki from his latest drama, Time of Dog & Wolf, he is cool in there ^^~

PS : sorry, if my english not good :lol :lol

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Apr 11th, '08, 08:52

ohyeah, I post his latest message in here 2008.03.31 ^^~

Here is Hong Kong

Hi everyone, I'm Junki...

It's been long since I left a message... ^^ Been busy with overseas schedule, sorry TT

Feel a sudden urge to leave a message before going to bed...­ Recently been moving to and fro overseas and Korean for filming. Because of my ambition, I temporarily forgotten about my personal space here¡­^^
Korea is still very cold now. The weather here is similar to that of the beginning of summer in Korea¡­ a bit hot and humid... I brought too many thick clothes to no use - -; kaka!

Work as it is, this overseas activity makes me feel somewhat insecure as the filming schedule of "Ijime" is also tightly packed. As the crew is also working hard, I also want to go back to filming soon~ In fact, this month is the month packed with the most overseas activities, I'm very sorry. - -;

I thank my HK family for the wholehearted welcome and support. I will gather this support as energy and present my performance outstandingly to everyone. Because of this, I'm working hard now...
­
I often feel regretful and thus I want to be the hardworking Junki at the site.
Everyone must be curious, right... The overseas staff is very friendly and is a bunch of passionate people. I too will work hard and not let everyone down. I hope that from now on I will have good works to present to everyone.
Regardless of what I do, passion and focus is needed at the site for the best results.

I've been getting ambitious recently... concerns also grow. Because of these, I've developed more perceptions and surprisingly in turn I've become more at ease.
Because I'm able to feel the huge energy from everyone, I've become at ease. For that, I'm always grateful to everyone.

My overseas schedules are increasing and with these I've come to understand and learnt a lot.

Something which I feel deeply for is actually the speed of growth in our pop culture and arts.

To say that there is no flaws will be a lie...­ but because of paying for the price for these flaws, we can attain this speed of growth and for that I'm grateful.
And because of the wider possibility for growth, I should strive hard with focus and gratitude. ^^;

Anyway, I'll complete my schedule well. Don't worry about me~ I will strive in giving my best performance in "Ijime" so that I can leave behind a memorable and good works this year.

I'm surprisingly rejoiced.
Overseas fans who love Korean culture, I'm truthfully thankful to you all.
I know that it is a difficult matter to love and accept cultures of other countries. I feel amused as well as thankful.

Please take care of your body and stay healthy~~.
I wish everyone a year lived without regrets and also wishes all happiness everyday. AJA! AJA!

I'm off~

PS: Hong Kong internet speed is really slow¡­ so please wait for my website refresh. sam~

Source: °百度李俊(准)基吧
Credits:
Korean to Chinese translation by 小拽╃字JUN团
Chinese to English translation done by Hiroyuki @ leejunkisingapore

ltvl0929

Post by ltvl0929 » Apr 12th, '08, 12:46

Erm, can anyone upload the songs that Jun Ki sang? Like the one on first page. It seems that the links expired liao. Thanks in advance!

Jun Ki is so hot and handsome!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Apr 12th, '08, 13:09

As long as he stays healthy: Good Luck Junki :salut:
Thanks for the translated message, weikaths and welcome :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 15th, '08, 03:39

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I miss lee junki so much :-( ...he's so damb pretty and gorgeous, however i like him with balck hair better...anyways I can't wait to see his new Drama Ijima, finally in this one he will really be main lead and girls will be fighting over him, which makes me feel good because i have not seen a drama, where he really get the main girl or where the girls are after him and he is not the one who gets heart broken :glare: ....I hope this new drama, has a happy ending for him....LUV JUNKI! :D

European Girl

Post by European Girl » Apr 15th, '08, 04:16

Junki´s new drama, when?

shinka

hello to all

Post by shinka » Apr 22nd, '08, 08:09

hello ppll
im new XDDD
nice to meet u all ><i><

btw
sharing some of junki doll photo XD

i just got it last week X3

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Apr 22nd, '08, 17:51

Hey shinka :cheers:

Congratulations to your Junki doll :lol

Wow, the face is almost as pretty as Junkis face :mrgreen: Nice shots

His new drama? Wiki says it will start in mid- may..but there are 3 entries for Iljimea :blink

shinka

Post by shinka » Apr 24th, '08, 07:23

aww thanks alot ><

oh i tot the drama already started?

auuu i want to watchhh XDD

littledraci wrote:Hey shinka :cheers:

Congratulations to your Junki doll :lol

Wow, the face is almost as pretty as Junkis face :mrgreen: Nice shots

His new drama? Wiki says it will start in mid- may..but there are 3 entries for Iljimea :blink

bean

Post by bean » Apr 30th, '08, 07:27

I think Iljimae haven start aired at Korea..

But i noe that MBC gonna film Iljimae too but with different cast yet same storyline.. N i look forward for MBC production since Lee Seung Gi is gonna be the male lead!

I love Korea entertainment.. hehe.. Btw, thanks for the translated message and welcome everyone.. :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 16th, '08, 04:42

European Girl wrote:Junki´s new drama, when?
YUP!!!! u got that right..he;s got a new drama...it shoudl air soon...I think it's called "Iljimae" .... :D can't wait for it!

Summery Plot: Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acts as a useless gangster in the marketplace by day but at night he is a chivalrous robber who robs corrupt government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he leaves behind a wooden branch from a plum tree at the site of the robbery to take responsibility for the robbery. The poor citizens only know him as Iljimae. Bong Soon is a hilarious girl with good martial art skills and lives as a swindler. She only loves Ryung and sacrifices her whole life for him. Eun Chan is a doctor's daughter and is good in nature and usually helps miserable people. She meets Iljimae once by chance, and their sweet love story begins. However, her love puts Iljimae in a dangerous situation because an Imperial Guard also loves her.
Attachments
iljimae[1].jpg
iljimae[1].jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 8255 times

Mariemerong

Post by Mariemerong » May 16th, '08, 08:38

This is one HOT guy.
Loved him in My Girl & Virgin Snow.
I think his a model-turned-actor.

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » May 17th, '08, 20:47

Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you again!
Weikaths, thanks for the Junki's messasge, I know he has an internet page, where he post his messages. It's great to know them in English, because he write those messages to his fans, and we are his fans too...Can you post these messages here, translated, when Junki write them?
Mariemerong wrote:This is one HOT guy.
Loved him in My Girl & Virgin Snow.
I think his a model-turned-actor.
Mariemerong -As I know, Junki has serious acting studies, he became actor, and after he appeared on the screen, because of his amazing success was invited to make commercials... beeing actor was his great dream... and he worked hard and still works hard for it.

Image Image

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 18th, '08, 00:30

OH MAN.......I just love this guy...he's so beautiful...love his dramas..his acting is just too amazing and his appearance on screen just captures your eyes and attention...just makes u pay attention to only him...his presence is so strong...I first saw him in MY GIRL i had heard of him and my sister did tell me once there is a very gorgeous Korean Actor named Junki who every one loves...but i was always like, " yeah, wut ever...that 's good to know..don't get me wrong...i was just in love with many other asian actors that i still love, i just never new who junki was. BUT then my sis told me to watch MY Girl and said it was really funny and good and I asked who was i it. She said junki, and the rest of the other cast. I wasn't too excited at first. But when i watched my girl and junki appeared...YOu should have seen my facial expression. I was like, "HOLY **** who teh EFFIN IS THAT beautiful, gorgeous, hot man?" I fell in love with him right then. I believe it was his BEAUTIFUL and DAZLING SMILE that caught my attention. :w00t: ..then from then i i searched him and watched all his movies and dramas and liked him even more. Then i was like, " i can't believe i never new this guy, never even recognized him or missed him...I CAN"T BELIEVE I SAID WUT EVER TO THIS MAN! :blink " Well that;s how i found junki and i just hope he keeps on doing this amazing job. Aja Aja fighting...OPPA! ^____^

Rori

Post by Rori » May 19th, '08, 15:22

Can I join ze Junki lovers? xD

Only discovered him recently - from watching My Girl. Favorite character there, no contest. I LOVE his crying scenes, he's just so friggen' beautiful when he does it.

Just recently finished (as in, this second) Time Between Dog and Wolf. A tiny bit pissed and disappointed with the ending, but I'll get over it. I also miss his longer hair even though he looks just as great with it short.

Will check out more Junki dramas sooner or later. I can see why everyone absolutely adores him. :thumright:

arabian

Post by arabian » May 19th, '08, 20:16

Rori wrote:
Will check out more Junki dramas sooner or later. I can see why everyone absolutely adores him. :thumright:
Welcome to Junki world then :lol :cheers:, Don't miss his upcoming drama (Iljimae) on 21 of May.. :-)
Attachments
172a6701.jpg
172a6701.jpg (148.53 KiB) Viewed 8337 times

Rori

Post by Rori » May 19th, '08, 20:21

Oh, it is definitely on my watch list~

Currently downloading Virgin Snow to watch. And bonus! It has subs ^^

arabian

Post by arabian » May 19th, '08, 20:50

Rori wrote:

Currently downloading Virgin Snow to watch. And bonus! It has subs ^^
Oh Virgin snow, I really like it despite that other said it's boring but I enjoyed every moment watching the movie, it worths since Junki is the lead actor.. :P :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 20th, '08, 03:58

Hey...Guys check out this BULLSHIT.....I mean come on who ever believes this is STUPID as hell. I foudn this dumb article on a stupid forum, adn someone actually claimed that Junki said this nasty stuff. How could...this man...I mean JUnki..JUNKI! Say this Crap..It's full of ****! Just look at him when he talks and how he acts towards fans and people. He's so kind and sweet. Smiles at all his fans and tries to make them happy. HOw can a so innocent and gorgeous guy say this....."

"After a press conference for his latest movie “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? An Effeminate Korean Guy, That’s Who!” Lee Jun Ki made some informal remarks that have sent shockwaves through the Phillipines.

"The Phillipines are sh!ts", Lee remarked.

When asked to clarify himself, Lee continued, "It's a sh!t country. Bad food, the women are ugly, and the whole place smells like old lettuce. I've never met a Filipino that I didn't want to punch in the face. I swear, it's like they have a dumbass-making factory over there."

As he spoke about his deep hatred of the Philippines, Lee became more animated, frequently brushing back his long black hair and adjusting the frilly collar on his pink shirt. It was suspected that he had become tipsy from too much pomegranate juice.

"You know who are the worst?" he asked rhetorically. "The young Filipina girls. The ones around 13 and 14 who watch my movies. Christ, they are ugly. Like little trolls. I hate their knobby little faces. When they come up to me in Korea and ask for autographs, I say "Go back under the bridge, you little monsters!"”

Lee then suggested renaming the Philippines and proposed several new names such as "the Shitappines", "Crotch Island", and "the United States of Boner Hounds".

TOTAl bull crap... THE DAY I BELIEVE THIS **** IS WHEN I ACTUALLY SEE HIM IN PERSON AND HE SAYS IT IN FRONT OF ME..OR EVEN IF I SEE A REALL VIDEO WITH HIM IN IN WITH HIS VOICE AND A ENGLISH TRANISLATER....OR OTHER WISE CRAPPY SHITS BETTER NOT BE SAYING THIS STUFF ABOUT JUNKI...THEY ARE ALL JUST JELOUS THEY CAN'TBE LIKE HIM OR HAVE HIM...SO THEY HAVE TO CREATE A BULLSHIT ARTICLE TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT LIKE HIM....GEEZ PEOPLE THESE DAYS....

DOES THIS SWEET FACE LOOK LIEK SOMEONE WHO WOULD SAY THIS...AND I KNOW MANY SAY LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING, BUT HELL NO I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE JUNKI WOULD SAY THIS STUFF, ESPECIALLY NOT HIM...OR FOR A MATTER OF FACT ANY STAR...BECAUSE WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO SAY THIS **** WHEN THEY KNOW IT CAN HURT THEIR IMAGE AND POPULARITY AMOUNGST ALL FANS!
Attachments
junki.jpg
junki.jpg (32.72 KiB) Viewed 8327 times

arabian

Post by arabian » May 20th, '08, 08:04

4everU wrote:
DOES THIS SWEET FACE LOOK LIEK SOMEONE WHO WOULD SAY THIS...AND I KNOW MANY SAY LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING, BUT HELL NO I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE JUNKI WOULD SAY THIS STUFF, ESPECIALLY NOT HIM...OR FOR A MATTER OF FACT ANY STAR...BECAUSE WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO SAY THIS **** WHEN THEY KNOW IT CAN HURT THEIR IMAGE AND POPULARITY AMOUNGST ALL FANS!
First of all, I want to say that he'll never say that, he is not that much dump to say those words cuz he knew it'll affect his popularity on Philippines, actually I love him because of my Filipino friend adore him.. I think that who claimed to say that Junki said these junks is absolutly want to affect his popularity specially in Philippines.. I want to say to his Filipino fans if ur really a true fan to Junki then you shouldn't believe that this trash was told by ur beloved actor & keep supporting him & we have to face together any rumors that tried to hurt his image.. :-)

Together supporting Junki

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 20th, '08, 08:54

I agree. Tha article is full of %&/¤¤%%&###%&!!!!!!

First of all he is a celebrity and wouldn´t be so dumb to say things like that. It would seriously affect his popularity everywhere. It's the same thing as a cook spitting in the food in front of his customers and then trying to serve it. Secondly he is not that childish.
"You know who are the worst?" he asked rhetorically. "The young Filipina girls. The ones around 13 and 14 who watch my movies. Christ, they are ugly. Like little trolls. I hate their knobby little faces. When they come up to me in Korea and ask for autographs, I say "Go back under the bridge, you little monsters!"”
LOL I think someone who really hates Philippines wrote this crap xD

And what I really wanted to post is that Iljimae started airing today!!!! :cheers: :cheers: YAY!! It's the 20th of May!! This means it won't be long before I can see some episodes uplaoded here and hopefully some group picking up the project. I really wish it would be WITH S2 but any group is ok.

arabian

Post by arabian » May 20th, '08, 09:24

maakopla wrote:
And what I really wanted to post is that Iljimae started airing today!!!! :cheers: :cheers: YAY!! It's the 20th of May!! This means it won't be long before I can see some episodes uplaoded here and hopefully some group picking up the project. I really wish it would be WITH S2 but any group is ok.
Actually it's 21 of May that's tomorrow & not WITHS2 that will sub the drama but KST will do it :-) .. I can't wait till tomorrow, I'll watch it online & then with the sub :mrgreen:

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » May 20th, '08, 09:28

Me too, I don't believe a word of the article you mentioned. Jun Ki is very intelligent young man, he never whould made a big mistake like this...

The first episode of ILJIMAE, on SBS! Jun Ki is soo cool in it, again with long hair... This is one of the official photos of SBS:
Last edited by maman_12003 on Jul 16th, '08, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » May 20th, '08, 10:06

maman_12003 wrote:Me too, I don't believe a word of the article you mentioned. Jun Ki is very intelligent young man, he never whould made a big mistake like this...

The first episode of ILJIMAE, on SBS! Jun Ki is soo cool in it, again with long hair... This is one of the official photos of SBS:
Woot :wub: Love his long hair xD

I completely echo everyones' thoughts on that so-called article. Not just Junki, but no celebrity is going to be so stupid as to say anything like that about a country and it's people.

maakopla is probably right, maybe it's someone who hates Philippines. :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 27th, '08, 20:51

Rori wrote:
maman_12003 wrote:Me too, I don't believe a word of the article you mentioned. Jun Ki is very intelligent young man, he never whould made a big mistake like this...

Woot :wub: Love his long hair xD

I completely echo everyones' thoughts on that so-called article. Not just Junki, but no celebrity is going to be so stupid as to say anything like that about a country and it's people.

maakopla is probably right, maybe it's someone who hates Philippines. :lol

EXACTLY.....I am happy kno one believes it...I didn't think anyone would anyways, just wanted to kno wut other people think...B/C ihhate the fact soem people actaully have no life and write **** like that......! LUV junki...saw the first episode of iljimae..he's so damb cool in it...love him in long hair. ^_____^

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 28th, '08, 01:06

Hi guys :D

the article about Junki saying bad stuff about phillippines sounds sooo childish ! the guy who made up this whole story is really a lame guy! I mean nobody's gonna believe that xD
You know who are the worst?" he asked rhetorically. "The young Filipina girls. The ones around 13 and 14 who watch my movies. Christ, they are ugly. Like little trolls. I hate their knobby little faces. When they come up to me in Korea and ask for autographs, I say "Go back under the bridge, you little monsters!"
LMAO this poor guy should try writing fanfics instead of spamming with bullshit x)
who's going to believe that junki said those kind of stuff ? so lame...

ohh I've just watched the first epi of Iljimae and it was really good ! I'm looking forward!
The first epi reminds me of Hong Gil Dong, don't you think so ?

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 29th, '08, 15:05

yunizuka wrote:Hi guys :D

the article about Junki saying bad stuff about phillippines sounds sooo childish ! the guy who made up this whole story is really a lame guy! I mean nobody's gonna believe that xD
You know who are the worst?" he asked rhetorically. "The young Filipina girls. The ones around 13 and 14 who watch my movies. Christ, they are ugly. Like little trolls. I hate their knobby little faces. When they come up to me in Korea and ask for autographs, I say "Go back under the bridge, you little monsters!"
LMAO this poor guy should try writing fanfics instead of spamming with bullshit x)
who's going to believe that junki said those kind of stuff ? so lame...

ohh I've just watched the first epi of Iljimae and it was really good ! I'm looking forward!
The first epi reminds me of Hong Gil Dong, don't you think so ?
Hey..I so agree..i thought the same thing. The dressing and everything so so much like Hong Gil Dong. But i hope the ending is not the same and the over all drama is better. Because Hong Gil Dong, actually really disappointed me for some reason. Towards the end that is!

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 29th, '08, 17:19

4everU wrote:Hey..I so agree..i thought the same thing. The dressing and everything so so much like Hong Gil Dong. But i hope the ending is not the same and the over all drama is better. Because Hong Gil Dong, actually really disappointed me for some reason. Towards the end that is!
Yea I think it's because of the setting and the dressing...
Junki reminds me a lot ChangHui !
Well I really loved Hong Gil Dong and I really think Hong sisters are the best at making kdrama but it's true that I was really disapointing with the ending...
And the fact that Iljimae starts with the present, then go back to the past is the same as HGD, hope the ending will be better with Iljimae!

bean

Post by bean » May 30th, '08, 18:23

Hahaha, i tot that philiphina news is very old ! N that news is absulotely bullshit. haha..Anyway, i didnt noe that Iljimae started airing oredi.

Argh, how could i miss it! No......... But virgin snow is a very nice movie.. I love it. I even watch it twice and its veyr rare for me to watch twice a movie.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 9th, '08, 15:07

thank you all for not believing the news or at aleast LJK didnt say that, it is so devastating for us Filipinos with such harsh words....