>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
hideta

Post by hideta » Dec 21st, '08, 16:15

4everU wrote:sorry if u have seen them already...
I haven't seen them :shocked: These photos of Jun Ki are so different from before... wow... I need download them on my mobile phone... :wub: Jun Ki is so fascinating, pretty and exciting here... :heart: 4everU, thank you very much!!! :-)
I haven't been in the mood :-( but these news and photos have made me happy :D, therefore I'm able to learn my subjects for tests now :study:, so thank you once again, 4everU :lol
4everU wrote:“There were numerous reports earlier about my next work which put me under a lot of stress. This drama was chosen after careful thought among the many scripts that I was given. I believe that the viewers will not be disappointed with the drama.”
Oh... it'so sweetly... how can we be dissappointed of the possibility to see you again, Jun Ki?! :wub: I'm sure your acting will be pretty well as always :thumright:

hideta

Post by hideta » Dec 21st, '08, 16:21

pinklily wrote:The way he smile is so sweet.
This is the most beautiful and the sweetest smile I've ever seen :wub:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 22nd, '08, 05:02

hey found 1 more...hes lookign so freakin sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Attachments
too sexy
too sexy
so hot junki.jpg (41.73 KiB) Viewed 6935 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 22nd, '08, 05:03

hideta wrote:
pinklily wrote:The way he smile is so sweet.
This is the most beautiful and the sweetest smile I've ever seen :wub:

OH GOD I kno...i swear he has the most amazingly sweet and beautiful smile...its makes u melt!!!!!!!!11111 :w00t:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 30th, '08, 08:40

milleu87 wrote:kiddie time pics. i found these pics somewhere. not sure if they are already posted or what.

I am not really surprised...he look still teh same, except his hair style, and plus he was younger!!!!! hes still as cute as ever....and actually if u dont have a good looking face, the hair really cant do much for ya, besides the hair looking good. His face was still beautiful, it was just his short mushroom like hair cut and how it hanged down... XD

Bu tlook how gorgeous he look with this hair...its short but so effin beautiful and too too handsome!!!!!!!!!!!! look like a PRINCE!!!! If he was really a Prince everyone would want to be his princess XD :w00t:
Attachments
short hair.jpg
short hair.jpg (31.68 KiB) Viewed 6919 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 30th, '08, 23:31

Hello!
Long time no see :P I jumped to add my few words here and...
4everU I almost died because of those freakin hot pic!
Next time put these kind of pic under the spoiler and add warning XD XD XD
My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw him in this hat page before....
My gosh... I'm still in shock... XD
He's getting more and more sexy... How is it possible? :lol

Yay for his new drama :cheers: :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 31st, '08, 06:13

.Silent. wrote:Hello!
Long time no see :P I jumped to add my few words here and...
4everU I almost died because of those freakin hot pic!
Next time put these kind of pic under the spoiler and add warning XD XD XD
My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw him in this hat page before....
My gosh... I'm still in shock... XD
He's getting more and more sexy... How is it possible? :lol

Yay for his new drama :cheers: :cheers:

XD.....sorry... i couldnt wait to show u the hottness....Honey i had the same feeling as u when i saw them first....I was like...HOLY ****!!!! OMG so effin hot....he looks so freakin sexy in all teh pics, especially this one.
Attachments
lee jk 5.jpg
lee jk 5.jpg (222.71 KiB) Viewed 6908 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 31st, '08, 09:19

YES! This one is just gorgeous.
It just need to add a comment below "come and get me" XD XD XD

And this hair... He looks so mature. So damn sexy...
Ok... I'm melting.... XD XD XD

jive talkin

Post by jive talkin » Dec 31st, '08, 09:36

hes soooo cute, i love his narrow eyes.
sadly i've only seen him in flying boys which i saw when it came out., and thats when i noticed him.

my girl aired on the tv station here but always fell asleep before it came on :/

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 31st, '08, 09:52

jive talkin so you are in a good place because you can dl his latest drama here on d-addicts! :-)
And of course you can find movies with him on the net.
Internet is a true blessing to spread JunKi love XD XD XD

jive talkin

Post by jive talkin » Dec 31st, '08, 10:17

yes yes it is,
your signs are so cute XD

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 31st, '08, 10:42

Yeah, I know XD XD XD
Thanx :D
Last edited by .Silent. on Dec 31st, '08, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Dec 31st, '08, 10:43

Don't miss tonight SBS award, I think Iljimae will got most of the prizes,,
also he was on MBC award yesterday, he was really handsome..

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Dec 31st, '08, 10:45

lucky_kiss is it possible to watch it online? :unsure:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jan 7th, '09, 09:19

OMG...lee jun ki was so effin...handsome and just breath takenly gorgeous on SBS awards...i a m happy he won best actor award...he really deserved it....i love how his hair is ..its not too long which it still think he looks amazing with but not too short...so freakin hot....ahhhhh...and that smile of his kills me....XD

OMG he was just too damn cute at the SBS awards....he has always been..but hereihe was just even more amazingly gorgeous....made me melt.... :w00t:
Attachments
so dashingly handsome....XD
so dashingly handsome....XD
lee jun ki sbs.jpg (182.08 KiB) Viewed 6862 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Jan 7th, '09, 19:22

He won best actor award?
Wow! Great. I'm so happy that he won :D
And thnx 4everU for this screenshot (or whatever this pic is called) XD

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 7th, '09, 20:04

he is really great.. he is a great dance xD and he's really sympathic and sexy.. he smokes, because of that he's more adorable 'cuz you can see he isn't perfect.
I'm actually a little bit upset. 'Cuz on mysapce.. there is actually a Lee Jun Ki fake..

Anyway, i really k**e him in "The King an the Clown", "Fly, Daddy, Fly" and "Virgin Snow"

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jan 7th, '09, 20:10

Kamenashi wrote:he is really great.. he is a great dance xD and he's really sympathic and sexy.. he smokes, because of that he's more adorable 'cuz you can see he isn't perfect.
I'm actually a little bit upset. 'Cuz on mysapce.. there is actually a Lee Jun Ki fake..

Anyway, i really k**e him in "The King an the Clown", "Fly, Daddy, Fly" and "Virgin Snow"
so true no one is prefect...but i dotn want him to smoke, not because it makes him not perfect, but because it will effect his health :cry: ..and i want him to be healthy and look his best... :w00t:

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 7th, '09, 20:17

i know what you mean.. it's not that i want him to smoke.. aw.. he's quite a nice and handsome guy

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jan 7th, '09, 22:47

Kamenashi wrote:i know what you mean.. it's not that i want him to smoke.. aw.. he's quite a nice and handsome guy
i understand hun... :D we all just want him to be healthy.....and yes hes so nice and HANDSOME beyond any words!!!!! :w00t:

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 15th, '09, 09:03

i'm going crazy. It this really him on myspace or not? Woah... i really want to know u.u..

has jun ki a girlfriend?

bean

Post by bean » Jan 31st, '09, 17:50

Oh! Wat award he winnig?? Its been a while since i browse this thread..

Anyway, what is junki latest production? haven notice any of junki production after iljimae which is really frustated cz iits been a very long time since then. Hope he will film more series.. Love his acting skill, hehe..

Thanks 4everU for all the picture! he still dazed me! haha..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 1st, '09, 06:12

bean wrote:Oh! Wat award he winnig?? Its been a while since i browse this thread..

Anyway, what is junki latest production? haven notice any of junki production after iljimae which is really frustated cz iits been a very long time since then. Hope he will film more series.. Love his acting skill, hehe..

Thanks 4everU for all the picture! he still dazed me! haha..

XD...no problem hun...Gotta share his gorgeous face to all of u as well....!!! cant be greedy!!! hahaha... oh adn yea he has a new drama coming out...its called Unseen War...I cant wait for it..even though its not a plot which i wished he would do, but still i cant wait to see it..i wanted him to do a romantic drama with comedy and not so much agony and sadness all the time without him getting anoyone!!! HOWEVER i looking forward to it BADLY!!!!

here it is too confirm it,

"There were some questions raised after preliminary news came out about Lee Junki’s new drama series, but it’s official now: Lee Junki will be taking a (modern-day) hero role starring in the drama Unseen War [보이지 않는 전쟁].

(The series has a new title, but the plot is the same as before, when it was called “Heroes” or “Strange Heroes.” Lee plays a man fixated purely on success who loses a loved one, then decides to fight crime on behalf of the weak.)"

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Feb 24th, '09, 17:26

wow...iit's long time I never visit this site again..because I forgot my password :unsure: :unsure: but now, suddenly I remember , hehehe...:lol :lol

I want to update about Jun Ki cy...hope you all..like it ^^

Love U all

credit to Jun Ki cyworld, www.cyworld.com/start006
taken from Leejunki-singapore.com

all photo taken by Jun Ki when he was coming to Indonesia for voluntary service ^^ :lol

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Feb 24th, '09, 17:32

LEE JUN KI AND KIM HA NEUL SPREAD THE LOVE :wub: :wub:

photo take from Jun Ki 's cy..^^

Actor Lee Junki and actress Kim Ha Neul took out time recently from their busy schedules to participate in a meaningful charity activity in Jakarta, Indonesia from 11th - 17th February. Barely a day back in Korea on the 18th, Junki proceeded to blog about his meaningful trip with some photos to share with his fans with the heading 'Our Beautiful Time'.

Lee Junki and Kim Na Neul had gone to Jakarta on 11th February together with a production crew for tvN channel World Special LOVE program and members from the world relief organization, Good Neighbors International. In his blog entry, Junki wrote that he had gotten a lot of satisfaction and joy from this meaningful activity, "On the day that we had to return home (Korea), me and Kim Ha Neul nuna started tearing. The tears simply couldn't stop coming out from our eyes. It's not that we feel sad or happy. It's just that we had developed strong feelings and bonding over the past week where we just worked, played, eat, etc together and we were just overwhelmed with emotions. You can really derive great satisfaction from being able to lend a helping hand to others who require them and we were very happy to have accomplished our goals. This was a great experience for us all."

source: coolsmurf
taken from LJK Singapore :wub:

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Feb 24th, '09, 17:37

Lee Jun Ki feat with So Ri for her new song ^^ --> Pinky Finger...
Jun Ki is singing rap in this song..and really great and cool voice :wub:
and this song really easy listening...I change my ringtone with this song..kekeke...^^

PINKY-FINGER (SoRi ft Lee Jun Ki)

just hear, please click :

http://www.imeem.com/people/IT5UNR/musi ... /sori_ver/

if you like and want to download, please click :

http://www.mediafire.com/?4mmzlzjmzmy

credit coke_music@lj

The translations of Jun Ki's rapping (Korean and English lyrics)

Yeah, you're my girl, yeah Sori, yeah
My best friend, my partner, you're my star..I'm your No. 1 fan
The song you sing, so sad
It makes me wet, this rain
I wish my confidence could help you to understand
I can't do anything for you, knowing you are hurt
Regarding the future, I'm not prepared
Don't want your face to be gloomy, this is my wish
Yes, I know, don't leave..my girl
Don't let go of my hand, love girl
You always break my heart
And you touch my heart
I don't know what to do..listen
We've been dating one thousand days
We will be together a million days
To have you, this is my vow
It became a lie, please don't go
Watching you and shedding tears
I'm incompetent, my love is gone
I'll become your burden

I'm afraid it's all too late, can't let go
Can't let you go and can't have you
You are breathing in my heart
I'm losing more confidence, this way..I'm useless
Now holding my hands, it's my reason to breathe
Let's go that top of the world
I'll bring you, trust me girl

(Last chorus)
Can't let you go and can't have you
You are breathing in my heart
I'm losing more confidence
This way..I'm useless
Now holding my hands, it's my reason to breathe
Let's go that top of the world
I'll bring you, trust me girl

Translated from Korean into Chinese by Xiaozhuai @baidu
Translated from Chinese into English by Wendy @leejunki-singapore.com
taken from Leejunki-Singapore.com

weikaths

Post by weikaths » Feb 24th, '09, 17:40

Those beautiful moments..that belonged to us

I seriously worry before the moment of decision.
Give love to whom, even though, I just went ahead with my own passion. Can't have time to consider by myself.

No, I asked and asked again to myself, who can pass this true love to anyone ?
But I could feel it, every single day with them.
I realised at that time, I thought wrongly and I was unnecessary to them. I'd just rather
they show me and to learn from them. A true heart is not difficult, I did not know when I had such a heavy pack.

When leaving, Kim sunbae (Kim HN) and I cried warm tears, they just ran down my cheeks..I didn't know why.
It was neither happy nor unhappy, just confusing..maybe
It was us who thought it was never enough...just us.

It was a really good time, instead we felt apologetic towards them.
Because the happy time was for us, rather than them.

I love you guys,
I love you.

And I miss Dimas, Vicky, Audrey and grandma.
See you guys again in good health.

p.s : My fans who collected such huge love, you made me feel ashamed.
I gave instructions not to spend valuable money, even one coin, unwisely.
All of you donated money for the playground, computer equipment room set up, which was much needed. And using and given to each child in their names.

Indeed my respectable family
Thank you so much.

And also thanks to Indonesian fans, and fans from everywhere. What beautiful hearts you have. You have changed the usual me.

These are just my families.
I love you all
I really appreciate you

Translated by Brenda Korea @leejunki-singapore.com
credit to Jun Ki cy, Leejunki-singapore.com

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 26th, '09, 15:42

AWWWW... Lee jun kis is too damn sweet!!! hes always so cheery with people and kind...he really has a good heart

corto

Post by corto » Mar 18th, '09, 15:56

Hello everyone!
I'm a newcomer!

I found and knew some information abot LJK. (I've just been watching "the time btw dog and wolf" and b4 that, I had watched "my girl" too). Actually, I quite liked him, but not so much be cause of his appearance. But now, I found he's quite...amazing!

And I've just read about the project. What a pity that I couldn't know about it sooner T_T.
You guys in Ko, Thai, China, Jap, and Sing (and somewhere) are so lucky T_T.
My younger sister had me find how to contact with him. ugrr, i'm gonna be crazy. Somebody help me please T_T.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 19th, '09, 22:32

corto wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm a newcomer!

I found and knew some information abot LJK. (I've just been watching "the time btw dog and wolf" and b4 that, I had watched "my girl" too). Actually, I quite liked him, but not so much be cause of his appearance. But now, I found he's quite...amazing!

And I've just read about the project. What a pity that I couldn't know about it sooner T_T.
You guys in Ko, Thai, China, Jap, and Sing (and somewhere) are so lucky T_T.
My younger sister had me find how to contact with him. ugrr, i'm gonna be crazy. Somebody help me please T_T.
Welcome sweety!!! ^___^
:D

As it seems almost everyone has first seen Junki in My girl, including me!! that drama did not bring out the best in him, because his character and that fact he did not get the main role!! after his new dramas came out everyone realized how great of an actor he is...and LEE JUNKI IS so damn cute...his hair in my girl was too logn which made him look to girly... i dontknow what exactly i can help u with but maybe two movies of his u might not have seen:

The king and the Clown!!! AWSOME MOVIE!!! :cheers:

virgin snow: super cute!!!
if you have not watched " ILJIMAE" you must!!! his amazing acting skills just pop out at you!!!

his other dramas u have seen, since he a new star, who became very famous quickly, he does not have many dramas...but i cant wait for his new drama called, " Unseen war" i posted the polt up on here...

and also i know he will be heading for military soon, perhaps rigth after this drama!

i hope at least something i said helps, cuz unfortunetaley i dont live in any of the asian countries, i live in America! lol

and soem of his new pics you might have seen!! sorry
Attachments
so hot!!!
so hot!!!
blacck jk.jpg (69.2 KiB) Viewed 6815 times
i wanna read now
i wanna read now
lee-junki4_20081220_seoulbeats.jpg (195.67 KiB) Viewed 6815 times

lara_mey

Post by lara_mey » Mar 27th, '09, 03:41

he is really amazing as an actor, i really admire him no matter acting in comedy, action, bad guy.. he is amazing!!! and he is so hot!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 28th, '09, 05:11

lara_mey wrote:he is really amazing as an actor, i really admire him no matter acting in comedy, action, bad guy.. he is amazing!!! and he is so hot!!

I TOTALLY AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD HES JUST SUPER AMAZING!!! HIS GORGEOUS FACE added WITH HIS MIDN BLOWUING ACTING JUST MAKES ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Apr 21st, '09, 08:56

any1 hv lyric for pinky finger..
beside english only??

thanks a lot!!

thanks for d pics.. luv to see him smiling.. make me more more more like him ^^

cant wait to see other his drama.. kinda miss his act..

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 1st, '09, 15:26

MAN!!! i am just waiting for Junkis new drama...i dont even know if they have started filming it even! i hope it comes out soon....i miss his acting terribly!!!! :-(

ammorah

Post by ammorah » May 1st, '09, 20:22

he is gorgeouse ^^
and he is acting soo well ^^

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » May 11th, '09, 07:07

Hello!
Ahh, it's been a while since my last visit here XD

Right now I'm listening to Junki's J Style :-)

I read all posts since my last visit and I've got a question: when is he going to the army?
I though that he is already there but here I read that he went to Jakarta and will play in new drama... It's a bit confusing :scratch:

But gosh... I'm dying to see him in new drama :wub: :wub:

xitsjennyyy

Post by xitsjennyyy » Jun 13th, '09, 16:05

Lee Jun Ki is hot(:
first time I saw him was
in My Girl, &I was like O_O
is that a guy or a girl ?!
but then as the drama went
by his acting& his image
became so hott :D I cried
everytime he cried cuhs it was
sooo sexy& cute x] But I wish
Ju Yoo Rin [Lee Da Hae] ended
up with Seo Jeong Woo [leejunki]
in the drama >_< I didn't find Seo Gong Chan
[Lee Dong Wook] that attractive, he
was a bit good looking but not as
good looking as Lee Jun Ki[x <3

bean

Post by bean » Jun 19th, '09, 11:54

wah, i wanna watch family outing and oso the talk show wit ho dong which feature junki with subtitle..

Anyone noe where i can watch it?? N i hope he wont go to army so soon.. i'll miss him like hell if he going to army cz he wont b able to sing or act.

colleen16

Post by colleen16 » Jun 30th, '09, 20:07

Family Outing with Lee Jun Ki
(RamenSoup English Subtitles)

Episode 48>>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12D31ACN
Episode 49>>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRMHC3Z7

Watch!
Lee Jun Ki Family Outing Part I [ENG SUB]
Lee Jun Ki Family Outing Part II [ENG SUB]

090620Ep2Making_N - JANPAN MNET.avi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IU4BRZ8
Downloaded & re-uploaded by honeybee08 @leejunki-singapore

(credit leejunkihk and as tagged)

heartleejunki

Post by heartleejunki » Jul 6th, '09, 10:25

Read the long long article up there and then read this.
QUOTE "Well, here's the story behind that article. I wrote another article making fun of Lee Jun Ki, and thereafter I started getting all of these comments from people who were apparently pubescent girl fans who weren't getting the satire. The article quickly became the most viewed, searched for, and commented article on the site. And for months, I ignored it, but after a while I decided I ought to have fun with it. So I wrote the second article. Which alone is just cruel and stupid and not even really funny, but in the context of the situation is...well...not really clever, but I guess you can understand it more. I mean, it was trying to put a twist on the situation rather than just making blunt attack on the philippines, which I've never been to, have no opinion of, and can only occasionally spell correctly. I figured it would only cause heartache and tears for 13-year-old Lee Jun Ki fans, the thought of which makes me laugh because I'm heartless. But instead it's been picked up by another bunch of people, presumably young filipino guys, who also don't understand the satire and are spitting mad about it. Really, I don't feel responsible for the feelings of people who can't understand obvious jokes. I mean, dumb people are always going to go through life suffering because of what they don't understand. And I doubt this little brouhaha will damage Lee Jun Ki's career, and also I doubt that I can be sued for what is clearly a joke. Now, regarding Korean netizens, they've been watching the site via the antienglishspecturm naver cafe for a long time now and they seemed to understand the satire for the most part. And if they let this article go without comment, then I don't know what could make them angrier. I don't think a big netizen attack is impossible. But the site is text-based and requires a good knowledge of English to even understand on a basic level. It's just not going to produce a reaction like pictures of wet t-shirt contests. Even Occidentalism.org, which is truly vicious, hasn't entered the average angry netizen's conciousness. But yeah, I don't really feel proud of the article in question. I'm disappointed that it's gotten more attention than what I think is better material. And I really don't like all the racist comments. I'm not sure what I should do with it. Pull it down? Clean up the comments? Let it die out? I hesitate to pull it because I've been aiming to make stuff that was funny and merciless and would not pander to anybody's prejudices and would not hold anybody's hand and pat them on the head and say, "oh it's just a joke." People have to think for themselves. For me to break the facade of seriousness and let everybody in on the joke wouldn't be right. I dunno. anyways, those are my thoughts."

*Posted by Polabola

bean

Post by bean » Jul 6th, '09, 13:37

Thanks a lot for the link!! I really appreaciate it..

Now i can understand wat junki said in the whole show.. J style is good, its better den junki previous album. ^ ^

Valentia

I love Lee Jun Ki

Post by Valentia » Aug 4th, '09, 10:30

I first saw him in My Girl. He was so... pitiful? O.O" He's acting, dancing, singing or others are great! I only watched My Girl of what he acted for so many dramas and movies.
Attachments
That Love That I Have Not Got It Before... &amp;#9829;
That Love That I Have Not Got It Before... &#9829;
Header.jpg (46.85 KiB) Viewed 6907 times

isabel_martinez

Post by isabel_martinez » Aug 13th, '09, 06:15

Hi all Jun Ki's fans.

Can you ask you for a favor? Do you have English subs for his fanmeeting 1st and 2nd Episode? Or can you rip it? I really want to know what he speaks about but don't know Korean. Pls, help me...

freack

* Lee Jun-ki Scammed in Taiwan * [2009-09-29]

Post by freack » Sep 30th, '09, 14:16

Actor Lee Jun-ki was reportedly scammed in Taiwan. Lee’s agency Mentor Entertainment said that a local concert producer fled with the money for arranging a fan meeting and concert just two days before the scheduled show on September 26th. The disappearance of the Taiwanese producer jeopardized the entire concert, but Lee’s Korean agency paid for the concert venue and was able to proceed with the show as planned. Lee was particularly adamant about going ahead with the show, as he promised to hold the event with his Taiwanese fans from a year ago.

Lee met with more than 3,000 of his local fans and thanked them for coming to the show despite the unfortunate incident. Lee left for Thailand the next day and attended a photo book launching event before returning to Korea on Monday. Lee’s next project is a TV drama named “Hero” in which he plays a driven reporter...

credit: KBS GLOBAL

a00za

Post by a00za » Oct 11th, '09, 14:55

As i know lee jun ki know taekwando but i did not find any video for him expect for his movie fly daddy fly dose anyone know a specific link t download or watch him

bean

Post by bean » Nov 10th, '09, 12:34

huh, waiting for HERO to aired. hope its gt good rating. some old pictures to share.

credit - junkisingapore.international forum

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 11th, '09, 16:46

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR HIS NEW DRAMA HEROS!!! I just hope the story line is good!!! I MISS HIM!!!!

http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif
Attachments
junki.gif
junki.gif (43 Bytes) Viewed 6910 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jan 13th, '10, 07:28

:( i misss junki so much!! too bad his drama HERO!! is a big LETDOWN TOO MEE!! and i had waited so much!! PLEASE JUNKI PICK A ROLE WHICH IS BETTER!! WE KNOW WHAT U CAN DOOO!!! WE KNO UR MANLY BUT PLEASE U DONT HAVE TO KEEP ON PICKING SUCH ROLESS!! I want him to be in something romantic or just different from his current dramas! ......isnt he going to army this year??

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 8th, '10, 21:59

does anyone know when lee jun ki is gonna go to the military? is it this year? ...i wonder if hes gonna make another drama before going, especially since his drama HERO went really bad!!!..he was great..but the drama story line sucked!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '10, 22:21

February this year. For regular two years. Or March. Isn't there something on his cyworld?

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 10th, '10, 14:55

Ethlenn wrote:February this year. For regular two years. Or March. Isn't there something on his cyworld?

OMG!! u serious!! awww man!! thats freakin to early!! :cry: i was hoping so badly that he would do one more drama before leaving!!! UGHHH!! :( i am gonna miss him so much!! ANYWAYS HAVE TO WISH HIM THE BEST!! i guess its better to go and get it over with and god willing come back safely and do a great drama!!!! :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '10, 15:00

I'm serious, but I couldn't find exact date. Still, only few weeks left.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 11th, '10, 20:25

Ethlenn wrote:I'm serious, but I couldn't find exact date. Still, only few weeks left.
OHHH!! ughh!!! soo sad!! but thank u for the info!!!!! ...we'll miss him!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 23rd, '10, 09:05

OK, be relieved, I couldn't find confirmation, I'm still waiting for a reply^^
Meanwhile:
Top Korean actors Kim Hee-seon and Lee Jun-ki are being considered as the main cast for a new historical drama based on medicine helmed by famed director Kim Jong-hak of the "Taewangsasingi" series.

"We are still in the process of discussing whether she will appear in 'Faith' -- nothing has been set as of yet," actress Kim's agency told Asia Economic Daily over the phone on Friday.

A source close to the producers of the show also said discussions are still underway with the cast to be confirmed by late February at the earliest.

Meanwhile, an official with a broadcaster said Lee's appearance in the drama has almost been set with the actor himself showing "great interest in the show."

The drama, tentatively titled "Faith," will be director Kim's comeback production set to air on the small screen near the end of the year.

Actress Kim, 32, has been one of the most popular actresses in the country since her debut in 1993. She was last seen on the screen in SBS' 2006 TV series "Smile Again" until she married in 2007.

Lee made a splash into the acting industry, appearing in the 2005 hit film "The King and the Clown" which is the second-most watched Korean film to date. His latest work was MBC TV series "Hero," which ended its run mid-January of this year.

Reporter : Lim Hye-seon lhsro@asiae.co.kr
Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr
<9426>
http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view ... 5051723957

4everU

Post by 4everU » Feb 26th, '10, 06:22

OMG!! :O ...thank you! .... i hope its trueeeee!!! at least if he does one more drama which can replace Hero and leave a better impression i wont be so sad when he goes in the military! ...i heard this drama will be a medical drama?...i hope not!! i dont like medical dramas lol,,,,but i do like historical ones!! i just really hope he takes the offer!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 26th, '10, 11:31

It could be possibly medical fusion, like Jejoongwon (you know, modern and old mixed up), it's all I read.

bean

Post by bean » Mar 8th, '10, 11:31

wah, junki taking a new role? great and yea, agree with 4everU, Hero is a total let down..

The plot is juz too plain n d cast too @@ its too different from his previous 2 drama. hope dis time round he can pick a better drama. BTW, junki going to military? argh, i still hope he can film more drama or movie, huh,, hope he wont enter d miliraty so soon .xD

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 10th, '10, 13:29

bean wrote:wah, junki taking a new role? great and yea, agree with 4everU, Hero is a total let down..

The plot is juz too plain n d cast too @@ its too different from his previous 2 drama. hope dis time round he can pick a better drama. BTW, junki going to military? argh, i still hope he can film more drama or movie, huh,, hope he wont enter d miliraty so soon .xD
YES totallly agree with you!! I LOVE LEE JUN KI NO MATTER WHAT!! but i think he didnt realize that his fans where not into such a BORING DRAMA!! the plot and script was just horrible!!! ...so i just pray he takes another drama!!! i just hope he gets long hair again in the historical drama if he takes it!!!..but u know what i i admire and love about jun ki is that he is not afraid to try different roles and take on different characters and looks....he doesnt just stick to being "a pretty boy" WHICH I LOVE THOO!! heheh :D ...he tries to break out of the it, lol and do things that we as his fans would not think of...and i give him CREDIT for doing that...however i still want him to dramas that we will like!! well what ever hes in at least makes me go watch it!! XD haha.....I LOVE HIM WITH LONG HAIR!!! HECK he looks good with super long, shoulder length and medium and short!! XD but i like it when his hair has volume!! and bangs!! UGHH SO FREAKIN HOT!! XD and gorgeous!! hehehe :w00t:

me miss him somuch!! so i am gonna post some pics!!! XD
Attachments
king and the clown!! can never get over his character in there!! BEAUTIFUL!! XD
king and the clown!! can never get over his character in there!! BEAUTIFUL!! XD
kingclow0610120005.jpg (52.76 KiB) Viewed 6700 times
XD..tha hair!!!!
XD..tha hair!!!!
kingclow0610120020.jpg (58.5 KiB) Viewed 6700 times
UGHHH HE freakin looks good in everything!!! ..i dont think this outfit is something a guy would look good in lol especially he band and blue hair! but dam he looks hot!! XD
UGHHH HE freakin looks good in everything!!! ..i dont think this outfit is something a guy would look good in lol especially he band and blue hair! but dam he looks hot!! XD
LeeJunKi-LongHairstyle.jpg (51.43 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
super hot in suit and medium length hair!! XD
super hot in suit and medium length hair!! XD
e549ef8c7be520_full.jpg (139.31 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
and so freakin handsome in short!!! XD
and so freakin handsome in short!!! XD
071011_Lee Junki_thumb.jpg (11.91 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
omg so freakin cute!! ughh hes such  a  DORK!! XD HAHA
omg so freakin cute!! ughh hes such a DORK!! XD HAHA
i-1.jpg (23.87 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
why is he so hot!! XD ...
why is he so hot!! XD ...
sprisfall22.jpg (56.41 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
his smile is gonna kill me one day!! XD ughh so dam handsome!!!
his smile is gonna kill me one day!! XD ughh so dam handsome!!!
44ae2627b60290_full.jpg (105.82 KiB) Viewed 6703 times
ok..i give up!! i just melted!!!!! ..THIS ONE IS JUST DAMMM!!! WOOOW!!! ..he would play one hot  BAD BOY!!!
ok..i give up!! i just melted!!!!! ..THIS ONE IS JUST DAMMM!!! WOOOW!!! ..he would play one hot BAD BOY!!!
2d1b568bb764f0b9e65001ae9b82488e1244797192_full.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 6703 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 12th, '10, 13:19

News are from today^^

이준기, SBS '신의' 주인공 최종 확정

[아시아경제 강승훈 기자] 이준기가 판타지 한의학 드라마 '신의(神醫)'의 주인공으로 최종 확정됐다.

고려시대 의관의 이야기를 다루는 '신의'에서 이준기는 청년 의생으로 분한다. 극중 이준기는 허점투성이지만, 전설적인 신의가 되는 과정을 유쾌하게 연기할 예정이다.

김종학 감독은 이준기의 안정된 연기와 한국 뿐만 아니라 아시아에서의 인지도를 높게 평가하며, 이 프로젝트의 최적의 배우라고 평가했다.

이준기는 영화 '왕의 남자', 드라마 '일지매'를 통해서 사극에서도 인정받았다. 물론 '개와 늑대의 시간''히어로' 등의 신세대 감각이 묻어나는 작품에서도 탄탄한 연기력을 선보였다.

드 라마계의 거장 김종학 감독과 이준기의 만남, 대규모 제작투자로 올해 최대 기대작으로 꼽히는 SBS '신의'는 2010년 하반기 방영 예정이다.

강승훈 기자 tarophine@asiae.co.kr
<9426>

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?se ... 8112771932
Basically on his finalizing the deal about the new drama "Faith" (or Belief). It's also about him having the experience in sageuk genre (historical) like King and the clown or Iljimae. Nothing new, but just to let you know I keep an eye on the news^^ :salut:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 12th, '10, 15:37

Ethlenn wrote:Image

News are from today^^

이준기, SBS '신의' 주인공 최종 확정

[아시아경제 강승훈 기자] 이준기가 판타지 한의학 드라마 '신의(神醫)'의 주인공으로 최종 확정됐다.

고려시대 의관의 이야기를 다루는 '신의'에서 이준기는 청년 의생으로 분한다. 극중 이준기는 허점투성이지만, 전설적인 신의가 되는 과정을 유쾌하게 연기할 예정이다.

김종학 감독은 이준기의 안정된 연기와 한국 뿐만 아니라 아시아에서의 인지도를 높게 평가하며, 이 프로젝트의 최적의 배우라고 평가했다.

이준기는 영화 '왕의 남자', 드라마 '일지매'를 통해서 사극에서도 인정받았다. 물론 '개와 늑대의 시간''히어로' 등의 신세대 감각이 묻어나는 작품에서도 탄탄한 연기력을 선보였다.

드 라마계의 거장 김종학 감독과 이준기의 만남, 대규모 제작투자로 올해 최대 기대작으로 꼽히는 SBS '신의'는 2010년 하반기 방영 예정이다.

강승훈 기자 tarophine@asiae.co.kr
<9426>

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?se ... 8112771932
Basically on his finalizing the deal about the new drama "Faith" (or Belief). It's also about him having the experience in sageuk genre (historical) like King and the clown or Iljimae. Nothing new, but just to let you know I keep an eye on the news^^ :salut:
YEA!! i actually read that news!!...I just found out that hes gonna do the drama!!... XD.....i am really happy cuz hes gonna be in it!! but honestly i am not too pleased with the story line!!! ...i seriously hope it doesnt end up being boring!!!!! but still i am veyr happy hes gonna do another drama before leaving!!!

"It was revealed on March 12th that actor Lee Junki has confirm his participation in new SBS medical sageuk drama, God, scheduled for broadcast in the latter half of 2010.

The drama is helmed by famed director, Kim Jong Hak whose past works include Sandglass, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi among others.

The storyline revolves around a young doctor, Kangsan and his lifestory in becoming a famed doctor who works miracles. Kim Hee Sun is in line to be the female lead.

Just like his previous fusion sageuk, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi, big money will be poured into this new production and one can expect to see lots of beautiful CG scenes.

Kim Jong Hak expressed that Lee Junki was an unanimous choice as the male lead, because besides having great acting ability, his high popularity in Asia will help in exporting the drama overseas a breeze."

bean

Post by bean » Mar 23rd, '10, 09:49

well, even if its medical n historical drama i dun think it wud b too bored, like jewel in d palace, its about medical too although nt much and its great, haha =P GOOD NEWS IF KIM HEE SUN REALLY TAKE PART IN THE DRAMA, I WUD LUV TO C HER COLLOBARATE WITH JUNKI.

i like junki with long hair better, but his short hair in TBDNW is very good looking, 'if' his face is nt chubby ><
anyway agree with 4everU. i hope he will film a drama or movie dat leave a deep impression b4 left for army or else ppl might 4get him... i hope nt but dats reality.. c wat hapen to se7en, he go to US and nw he was like nt as popular like he used to b @@

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 24th, '10, 06:10

I KNOO!! :O I totally agree with u beans..... godforbid that happens!! because i love lee jun ki and respect him so much as an actor and person...hes an amazing actor, and that would be so sad for him to be forgotten because of a stupid drama!!...i just hope "faith" becomes a good drama!! and yea me too i love him with long hair!!!! and short is very good like u said when his face is skinnny!! XD..... and yea i heard about Se7en!!! ..i just think in general that singers had shorter lived fame than celebs...i am not to sure but thats what i have concluded...

oh do u know jun ki is gonna pair up with kim tae hee in a movie called" Grand prix" its gonna be about horse racing (jockies) i really hope its a good movie!!! :w00t:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 25th, '10, 19:32

For all you freaks here^^
http://www.vovhomme.com/main.asp

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 26th, '10, 06:04

Ethlenn wrote:For all you freaks here^^
http://www.vovhomme.com/main.asp
HEY thats not nice!!! lol.....why are we freaks for loving LEE JUN KI!!! :-(

but thanks for the site... made us "freaks" happpy!! :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 26th, '10, 06:25

God, I was joking, people.
We, at Jang Keun Suk thread call ourself worse than this.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 27th, '10, 06:48

Ethlenn wrote:God, I was joking, people.
We, at Jang Keun Suk thread call ourself worse than this.
LOL!! HUN!! i knooo you were joking!! i was just going along with it!!...XD lol people always think i am being serious... and hey its a fan thread so you can say anything!! :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 07:35

I was hoping for it, but you know, I had to apologize so many times for joking and people being unable to take it, that I got lost.
Uff...

PS Lee Junki plans a new movie this year along with the drama.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 28th, '10, 06:57

Ethlenn wrote:I was hoping for it, but you know, I had to apologize so many times for joking and people being unable to take it, that I got lost.
Uff...

PS Lee Junki plans a new movie this year along with the drama.
AWW lol....dont worry hun ^__^ i understand...cuz i joke a lot with people and most of the time they dont get it or like u said are unable to take it...... :-(

and yea i heard about the news i am looking forward to them!! BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET ME LOL WELL "US" KNOW! i really apperciate it! :D

BeeZ

Post by BeeZ » Mar 28th, '10, 13:17

hi all...
i'm going crazy about junki these days :wub:
does anyone know where i can get his full fanmeeting? episode 1 or 2...
i tried to look at this thread, but i only got 2 vid (foolish love and his letter to fans)..

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '10, 13:22

Maybe I will upload the drama in the fall.
I have my eyes open, and I will let all of you know what's going on about his military duty, when I know. :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 29th, '10, 07:32

Ethlenn wrote:Maybe I will upload the drama in the fall.
I have my eyes open, and I will let all of you know what's going on about his military duty, when I know. :D
AWWW thank you!! ^__^ :D ...i cant wait.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 29th, '10, 09:25

But you know, if Sukkie gets his drama, Junki has to yield... No, kidding, I will try to upload or I will find someone (now we are in group, me and few people so I'm not under such a pressure^^). Either way, Faith will be here^^

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 30th, '10, 03:20

Ethlenn wrote:But you know, if Sukkie gets his drama, Junki has to yield... No, kidding, I will try to upload or I will find someone (now we are in group, me and few people so I'm not under such a pressure^^). Either way, Faith will be here^^
LOL!! jun ki has to yield!??..... maybe other younger stars,but not jun ki!!! lol.....i love sukkkkiii!! but he's still very young and gots lots more to dooo...its his time....but lee jun ki is now a mature and "REAL" and talented actor...no longer a newbie, so we cant compare SUkkie and Junki :D ....at least i dont.....

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 30th, '10, 07:18

Well, Sukkie is into the business for 10 years, so no newbie here.
But don't worry, I never compare any actors/dramas. And I will definitely upload the new drama of your Junki. Now, that I see such a devotion, mehehee^^ :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 2nd, '10, 05:02

Ethlenn wrote:Well, Sukkie is into the business for 10 years, so no newbie here.
But don't worry, I never compare any actors/dramas. And I will definitely upload the new drama of your Junki. Now, that I see such a devotion, mehehee^^ :D
OHH!! reallly!! ooppss!! i didnt kno that...but it seems these couple of years is where he became well noticed and known! ^__^... I LOVE SUKKIE AND JUNKI!!!! ..and thank u very much!!! i really apperciate it!! :D