Choi Si Won?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Post Reply
noriblue
Posts: 73
Joined: Jun 9th, '05, 16:10
Contact:

Choi Si Won?

Post by noriblue » Jan 31st, '06, 03:38

***** CREDITS TO: longmao32 from soompi.com********
official thread in soompi: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3392

Name : Choi Si-Won
Birthday : 10 February 1987
Height/Weight : 183cm./60kg.
MV : What is Love - Dana
Education : Hyun Dae High School
Management :SM Entertainment
Religion: christian (protestant)
Language spoken: chinese , Korean, little eng
Drama: 18v 29 , parents' approval, Charnel boy (latest)
official Site :
http://cafe.daum.net/sm0217
http://cafe.daum.net/siwon310
http://cafe.daum.net/tiamo0210
***************************************************************************************
does anybody know what other kdramas that Choi Si Won starred in?
Choi Si Won played the 18 yr old Bok-man in kdrama: Eighteen vs. Twenty Nine (18,29).

He's kindda cute :wub:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/ ... v29106.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/ ... v29103.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/ ... v29101.jpg

Thanks.

[EDITED] -->
Drama:
18v 29, parents' approval, Charnel boy, Spring Waltz (2006)
Boy Band (?): Super Junior

Movie:
묵공 ('Battle of Wisdom' or 'Battle of Wits' or 'Mozi's War Strategy') based on Japanese manga '墨攻' ('Mozi's Assault') by Mori Hideki. http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/003394.html
Cast: Andy Lau, Fan Bingbing, Nicky Wu, Anh Sung Ki, Wang Zhiwen, and Lin Yongjian
Release Date: TBA
Last edited by noriblue on Apr 4th, '06, 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**
Addicted to ALL hot actors :wub: Watching... randoms stuff, animes & dramas

User avatar
miriko
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 22nd, '04, 05:50
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Post by miriko » Jan 31st, '06, 03:46

Since, Im older than him, I shouldnt say this..... But the kid is HOT.... I heard he is a super junior, but have NO idea what they sound like!
Doing research....

If you havesome time for an interview PM me... It would really help me out:)

www.ivegotatheory.com :wub:

User avatar
kc_l_4ever
Posts: 43
Joined: Oct 17th, '04, 19:26
Location: canada

Post by kc_l_4ever » Feb 6th, '06, 21:50

choi si won also starred in parents' approval and Charnel boy. and i agree he is quite cute..here's a pic of him and kangta together..i'm a huge kangta fan btw..
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/kc ... isiwon.jpg[/img]
Image

K_h0lick@hotmail.com <----------anyone that wants to chatt....hehe ^_^

User avatar
shminda
Posts: 170
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 08:54
Location: California

Post by shminda » Apr 4th, '06, 05:59

when is his birthday//how old is he in reality?

User avatar
Shorty
Posts: 190
Joined: Oct 26th, '05, 20:51

Post by Shorty » Apr 4th, '06, 22:27

he's only 19!! =DD hehe. but his bags are huge! lol. he looks better in the first three pictures. kinda looks like leehom in the last one. x]

KLCB
Posts: 9
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 21:28

Post by KLCB » Apr 5th, '06, 16:34

He looks kind of like Kangta!

They both looks like real brothers! :lol

AznAngel29
Posts: 55
Joined: Aug 7th, '05, 00:46
Location: Boston USA

Post by AznAngel29 » May 20th, '06, 01:16

he's HOT and he's one year older than me...he's in spring waltz and he's cute

User avatar
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Oct 19th, '04, 02:22
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by lilswtangel » May 20th, '06, 01:33

kc_l_4ever wrote:choi si won also starred in parents' approval and Charnel boy. and i agree he is quite cute..here's a pic of him and kangta together..i'm a huge kangta fan btw..
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/kc ... isiwon.jpg[/img]
ah~ Choi Si Won from 18:29!! He's absolutely adorable!!!! :wub: :wub:

and what attracted me to him at first was his uncanny resemblance to Kang Ta. This picture only backs that up even more.

KangTa was my hubby during the high school days and when H.O.T. was still popular~ :wub: :wub:
my blog[/size]

User avatar
LuvTvSeries
Posts: 32
Joined: May 18th, '05, 04:17

Post by LuvTvSeries » Jul 25th, '06, 02:02

he is SO CUTe!..

asiianxbabii
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 1st, '06, 19:21

Post by asiianxbabii » Aug 1st, '06, 20:10

i looveee choi si won!! :wub: ! hes sooo friggenn cutee =] :w00t:

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Aug 1st, '06, 21:20

I decided that out of Super Junior Kibum is the cutest, Han Kyung (er... the Chinese guy; I may have his name wrong) is the most fun, but Shi Won is my favorite. :D

User avatar
Dee_Chan^.^
Posts: 49
Joined: Dec 25th, '05, 09:25
Location: Sydney

Si Won!!

Post by Dee_Chan^.^ » Aug 2nd, '06, 08:41

Heya Guys, Saragorn its freaky how much similar our tastes are...seriously i see this thread and I'm like I'm goin to join it! And the last posty is you!! Wohhoo..hahah.,..plus wats scary is how u like Hankyung and Kim Kibum too...and how Si won is ur fave!! :lol But from Suju i also like Donghae he is cute!

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/ ... ba2c9c.gif[/img] [img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5584 ... ior6mn.jpg[/img]

User avatar
XxMoonLiteGoddeZxX
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 1st, '06, 06:11
Location: T-DoT

Post by XxMoonLiteGoddeZxX » Aug 16th, '06, 06:49

Choi Si Won's REAL b-day is April 7 1986. SM Town gave him a fake b-day for some reason! I love Si Won...HE IS MA FAV!!! <33~

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Re: Si Won!!

Post by Saragorn » Aug 19th, '06, 03:28

Dee_Chan^.^ wrote:Heya Guys, Saragorn its freaky how much similar our tastes are...seriously i see this thread and I'm like I'm goin to join it! And the last posty is you!! Wohhoo..hahah.,..plus wats scary is how u like Hankyung and Kim Kibum too...and how Si won is ur fave!! :lol But from Suju i also like Donghae he is cute!
Waaaah! Back, you stalker! :lol Han Kyung is so cute when he tries to speak in Korean, and even when he's speaking in Chinese, too. Kibum... Have you seen him with black eyeliner? :heart: Shiwon seems so nice, and everyone says... Eeteuk?... is the smart one, but Shiwon seems pretty bright to me. Gah, thirteen is way too many; I can't keep all their names straight.

And Donghae's a cutie, too... I think I remember him getting in a swearing fight with Heechul in Mystery 6 or something. It was funny; most of it was bleeped out. :lol

-edit-

OK, so, I guess that was actually Kang In... :roll
Last edited by Saragorn on Aug 20th, '06, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tofu_lady
Posts: 90
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 06:00
Location: Canada

Post by tofu_lady » Aug 19th, '06, 03:54

Choi Si Wan reminds me of Kang Ta. I don't know why...

That picture of him and Kang Ta is like whoa. I agree with Shorty. Those are some huge bags.

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Aug 19th, '06, 05:56

Hmm... didn't Tony call Shiwon "An Chil Hyun" in a Dangyunhaji attack? It'd be weird if it had been anyone else...

User avatar
tofu_lady
Posts: 90
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 06:00
Location: Canada

Post by tofu_lady » Aug 20th, '06, 02:02

I don't know about that, but I watch Super Junior Full House.. dunno if you know that show, but Hee Chul calls Si Won Kang Ta in episode 12 =P

User avatar
Dee_Chan^.^
Posts: 49
Joined: Dec 25th, '05, 09:25
Location: Sydney

Hahaha

Post by Dee_Chan^.^ » Aug 20th, '06, 10:45

Waaaah! Back, you stalker! Han Kyung is so cute when he tries to speak in Korean, and even when he's speaking in Chinese, too. Kibum... Have you seen him with black eyeliner? Shiwon seems so nice, and everyone says... Eeteuk?... is the smart one, but Shiwon seems pretty bright to me. Gah, thirteen is way too many; I can't keep all their names straight.

And Donghae's a cutie, too... I think I remember him getting in a swearing fight with Heechul in Mystery 6 or something. It was funny; most of it was bleeped out.

-edit-

OK, so, I guess that was actually Kang In...
Heya Saragorn!! :D Hahahah i know we so like the same stuff..I'm a soompier too so if u r also a soompi person wats ur nick? Omg yes iv seen kibum with eyeliner in that hot mv U and in SJ Fullhouse :wub: Have u seen the SJ Fullhouse series in episode 4 when Kibum tries to explain their Dancy style and he says SEXY and does a hot move :wub: I died..hahah but yeh omg i love Hang Kyung he adds like a lil something to the group. MY FAVE member though is Donghae he is sexy and cute and i think he has the best voice..but Shiwon since this is his link..has the best smile and is like MR. Perfect..lol

[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8590 ... ileko2.gif[/img]

User avatar
Baby-Bash
Posts: 31
Joined: Feb 15th, '06, 18:08
Location: UAE

Post by Baby-Bash » Aug 23rd, '06, 13:53

Si Won is so0 handsome,he's young..hE HAS A model like body and i luv his dimples...they r so0 sute...he does loo0k like a younger version of kangta..!!

tresarai
Posts: 34
Joined: Aug 28th, '06, 02:08
Location: U.S.A

Post by tresarai » Sep 25th, '06, 04:06



come girls, join me. "SHIWON OPPA= :heart: HOT!!!" arrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!


"SHIWON OPPA- :wub: CUTE!!!" arrrrrrrrrggggg!!!!

( :| feels a bit funny calling him oppa since he's the same age as myself..haha..)

connieex3
Posts: 7
Joined: Sep 25th, '06, 21:33

SIWON.

Post by connieex3 » Sep 27th, '06, 00:12

he's also in the drama SPRING WALTZ. :]

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Re: Hahaha

Post by Saragorn » Sep 29th, '06, 21:55

Dee_Chan^.^ wrote:Heya Saragorn!! :D Hahahah i know we so like the same stuff..I'm a soompier too so if u r also a soompi person wats ur nick? Omg yes iv seen kibum with eyeliner in that hot mv U and in SJ Fullhouse :wub: Have u seen the SJ Fullhouse series in episode 4 when Kibum tries to explain their Dancy style and he says SEXY and does a hot move :wub: I died..hahah but yeh omg i love Hang Kyung he adds like a lil something to the group. MY FAVE member though is Donghae he is sexy and cute and i think he has the best voice..but Shiwon since this is his link..has the best smile and is like MR. Perfect..lol
Of course I'm a Soompier... I even have the same name there. :D I've seen up to, what, 10 in SJFH? Whatever was subbed consecutivevly thus far. And I love Shiwon the most all together, but I really think Kibum wins in the smile category. But it's definitely a tough one.

User avatar
angelyly
Posts: 258
Joined: Dec 3rd, '05, 07:24

Post by angelyly » Nov 21st, '06, 00:55

lilswtangel wrote:
kc_l_4ever wrote:choi si won also starred in parents' approval and Charnel boy. and i agree he is quite cute..here's a pic of him and kangta together..i'm a huge kangta fan btw..
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/kc ... isiwon.jpg[/img]
ah~ Choi Si Won from 18:29!! He's absolutely adorable!!!! :wub: :wub:

and what attracted me to him at first was his uncanny resemblance to Kang Ta. This picture only backs that up even more.

KangTa was my hubby during the high school days and when H.O.T. was still popular~ :wub: :wub:
GOSH!!!! they looks like twinss!!!...its amazing!...thats Y Tony make fun of Siwon,that he looks like Kangta!!!!!!.. :lol

they both cutee!!! :wub:
Attachments
ei050404003.jpg
ei050404003.jpg (23.89 KiB) Viewed 878 times
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests