All about Bi <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Post Reply
User avatar
JadedAngel
Posts: 504
Joined: Nov 29th, '04, 04:21
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by JadedAngel » Feb 3rd, '06, 20:36

agiri wrote:IM SO FREAKIN ENVIOUS OF YOU! TT_TT
I KNEW I SHOULDA NEVER MOVED AWAY FROM THE EAST COAST
*GRUMBLES*

JUST WAIT TILL BI COMES HERE
NOTHINGS STOPPING ME MANGG NOTHING.
*SHAKES HEAD*

ppshhaaw~ like i give a rats a.ss that i don't understand korean.


NOTHiNN`` I TELL YAH.


lol

.agiri
:lol Well except for the basic words, I don't really understand Korean either.

kiyami
Posts: 7
Joined: May 10th, '05, 21:33

Post by kiyami » Feb 3rd, '06, 23:54

My parents got me a copy of the newspaper Bi was in. I thought I might share.

Warning, they're a little big because I wanted it to be readable. If anyone wants a resize of it, just ask. :)

[url]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1126/bi16we.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9141/bi20ij.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3109/bi31jg.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/7398/bi45ay.jpg[/url]

User avatar
azndgn26
Posts: 320
Joined: Aug 15th, '05, 05:20

Post by azndgn26 » Feb 4th, '06, 00:13

Thx fer the copy!!! :D

User avatar
razberrymeringue
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 23:23
Location: West Virginia, US
Contact:

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 4th, '06, 01:15

thank u for those scans! :D so depressed i couldn't go to the concert... i wanted to go soo bad! :cry:
Image Image

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Post by agiri » Feb 4th, '06, 03:03

JadedAngel wrote:
:lol Well except for the basic words, I don't really understand Korean either.
it's such a drawback though. cuz when i go to some sites for pictures and stuff, everything's in korean. so the only way i get my stuff is through a million clicks and trial and error. methinks it would take less time to learn the language that continue w. that process. :lol

User avatar
JadedAngel
Posts: 504
Joined: Nov 29th, '04, 04:21
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by JadedAngel » Feb 4th, '06, 03:18

agiri wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
:lol Well except for the basic words, I don't really understand Korean either.
it's such a drawback though. cuz when i go to some sites for pictures and stuff, everything's in korean. so the only way i get my stuff is through a million clicks and trial and error. methinks it would take less time to learn the language that continue w. that process. :lol
Yeah, i know what you mean. But people are so helpful, I rarely have problems these days in finding what I want.

User avatar
Jecky
Posts: 428
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 20:25
Location: California & with my hubby(s)>_<

Post by Jecky » Feb 4th, '06, 03:35

JadedAngel wrote:
Jecky wrote:^ your so lucky u got to go....... :cry: so how was it??? was there a lot of people?? i want to know in detail :P
Like I said, it was excellent. The place was packed, nearly every seat was full. Too bad I was in the back, but even from there I was still able to see his sexiness. Lim Jeong Hee started it off by singing two songs from her album "Music is My Life". The show was pretty much like the Rainy Day DVD for all those who've seen it. You knew Bi was coming out because the back screen began showing storm clouds, and it was thundering.

Partway through they surprised everyone by having P.Diddy come out as they talked about a bridge between Asian and American entertainment that they are trying to do. He announced that Rain is going to be the first Asian model for Sean John clothing line. JoJo came out a little later and they announced that her and Bi were working together on a project, but they were giving no details. So he is really moving up.

:thumright: To me the best part of the show was him on stage, shirtless, as water rained down on him when he was performing "Nan". :wub:
thanks soo much for!!! i wish i could of been there :cry:
and thanks kiyami for the scans :mrgreen:
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 06:47

OMG, I'm soo depressed!!!! I wanted to go soooooo bad!!!!!! Thank you to everyone who shared info and kiyami for the scans. I was patiently waiting for that MTV interview, but i never saw it. Flipping from MTV1 MTV2 MTVChi, but still no Rain :cry: I'm glad though the concert went well, if everything goes to plan, he will slowly go up the ladder and hopefully have a tour and come here to california! Specifically San Francisco please... :P
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Post by agiri » Feb 4th, '06, 06:50

^ I'm hoping for LA. pleasepleaseplease. GOD, IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO ME, YOU'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN. *nods*

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 06:57

agiri wrote:^ I'm hoping for LA. pleasepleaseplease. GOD, IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO ME, YOU'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN. *nods*
Wahhh!! that reminded me of the time he was at LA!!! OMG i thought i would die!!!!!!! This time for sure, if ever he was going to LA, Imma go there for sure! he has been coming to america a couple of times now (LA, Florida, New York) , i hope it becomes more frequent. Just to see this sexy being just once, JUST ONCE!, i can die happy!!!
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Post by agiri » Feb 4th, '06, 07:02

^ word. i'm just hoping when that time comes around, i'll have enough money for front row tickets. i shall not be happy with anything other than front row seats. however expensive they may be. pfftt~ hell, i'll just sell off one of my kidneys. *shift eyes*

he'll probably come around CA next album for sure if not earlier, so i'm crossing my fingers.

that being said, SHAME ON YOUR NY'ERS THAT DIDN'T GO.
*attempts to stifle jealousy*

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 07:12

^^this time i'm going to stay as posted as i can be. If he were going to LA it would need me some time to prepare, (money, place, who to go with). Same here, if i was going to spend money already might as well make it worth my wild. I also can't wait to hear his new english songs, finally i can understand what he is singing. Although him singing in Korean or Japanese doesn't really matter since i love his sexy voice either way :wub:
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Post by agiri » Feb 4th, '06, 07:19

mehh. i also have to convince the parental units that spending that much money is worthwhile.

i doubt they'll understand the perfect logical "OMG. ITS BI!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT?" logic.

parents ... what do they know anyway... :\

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 07:26

agiri wrote:mehh. i also have to convince the parental units that spending that much money is worthwhile.

i doubt they'll understand the perfect logical "OMG. ITS BI!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT?" logic.

parents ... what do they know anyway... :\
wahh!! That too, even though i'm 18, they still think i'm like 10...they usually ask "why do want to watch something you can't understand?" But i hope, just once my parents will understand, if they don't i'm afraid i might have to use drastic measures :roll
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Post by agiri » Feb 4th, '06, 07:33

lol. i'm planning to put my foot down. no bs you know?

me: MOM, DAD. I'M GOING TO SPEND $300 OF MY SAVINGS TO GO TO A CONCERT. YOU WILL DRIVE ME THERE. YOU WILL BUY THE TICKETS FOR ME. YOU WILL NOT DRAMATIZE THIS SITUATION & AND YOU WILL TAKE MY FRIENDS. THANK YOU. *leaves quickly*

or,

i could take the begging approach ...

haven't decided yet. :P

nrg_hot330
Posts: 225
Joined: Feb 3rd, '06, 14:27
Contact:

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 4th, '06, 15:54

here is the pic u wanted. credits to my friend in another forum.
Attachments
CIMG0454.jpg
CIMG0454.jpg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 1288 times

nrg_hot330
Posts: 225
Joined: Feb 3rd, '06, 14:27
Contact:

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 4th, '06, 15:59

another one with P.Diddy and park jin young(BI's manager)
Attachments
CIMG0478.jpg
CIMG0478.jpg (105.96 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
Last edited by nrg_hot330 on Feb 8th, '06, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lau
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 20:35
Location: France

Post by lau » Feb 4th, '06, 16:04

my contribution ... :heart:
Attachments
rain_46.jpg
rain_46.jpg (137.68 KiB) Viewed 799 times

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Feb 4th, '06, 16:23

i got better pictures. i was there on Feb 2nd.
i also got video clips.
Attachments
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg (67.6 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Feb 4th, '06, 16:23

lucky girl!!!
Attachments
IMG_0939.jpg
IMG_0939.jpg (77.18 KiB) Viewed 1252 times

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Feb 4th, '06, 16:24

naked
Attachments
IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0952.jpg (67.68 KiB) Viewed 1250 times

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Feb 4th, '06, 16:25

:-)
Attachments
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg (82.97 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

vietbaboon
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 21:45

Post by vietbaboon » Feb 4th, '06, 16:26

:cheers:
Attachments
IMG_0940.jpg
IMG_0940.jpg (70.68 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

User avatar
razberrymeringue
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 23:23
Location: West Virginia, US
Contact:

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 4th, '06, 17:09

xKiMix wrote:
agiri wrote:mehh. i also have to convince the parental units that spending that much money is worthwhile.

i doubt they'll understand the perfect logical "OMG. ITS BI!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT?" logic.

parents ... what do they know anyway... :\
wahh!! That too, even though i'm 18, they still think i'm like 10...they usually ask "why do want to watch something you can't understand?" But i hope, just once my parents will understand, if they don't i'm afraid i might have to use drastic measures :roll
haha thats how my parents are... they think i'm really weird. i got all depressed this week cuz i couldn't go to the concert (i live in west virginia, and although its on the east coast, its far away, plus i have school and stuff lol). and they were so confused as to y i wanted to go to this concert for someone who i can't even understand. i wuz like "hes awesome! u just don't get it!" *sigh* parents....
Image Image

User avatar
sosushi2
Posts: 127
Joined: Mar 4th, '04, 17:00

Rain

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 4th, '06, 17:22

For those of you having parental problems about going to his concerts. I suggest working on Mom. Show her lots of pictures, have her listen to his music. She may not only let you go, but gather up some of her friends as well as yours to attend. :wub:
We Moms may be old, but we are still human :-)

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 628
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Feb 4th, '06, 18:15

sosushi2, I love the pic in your signature... :D
Image
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 628
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Feb 4th, '06, 18:25

OMG... that clip... "I need a girlfriend"? He's so adorable when he speaks English! :wub:
Image
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

User avatar
cees
Posts: 439
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Feb 4th, '06, 18:52

xKiMix i dont know why but i cant dl the 3rd album of Bi coz i think that i must be registered in megaupload or something but plz try again but with a site other than megaupload.......btw sosushi2 really cute sigge
ImageImage

User avatar
sosushi2
Posts: 127
Joined: Mar 4th, '04, 17:00

Bi

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 4th, '06, 18:56

Saragorn wrote:sosushi2, I love the pic in your signature... :D
Thank you, wish I had the talent to have made it, but all the credit goes to Lovetwinsfreak.

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Re: Rain

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 19:05

sosushi2 wrote:For those of you having parental problems about going to his concerts. I suggest working on Mom. Show her lots of pictures, have her listen to his music. She may not only let you go, but gather up some of her friends as well as yours to attend. :wub:
We Moms may be old, but we are still human :-)
hehe true, i'm already working on my mom. Our normal conversation would go
Me:"Ma, look its your son-in-law(Bi :wub: )! Isn't he soo hot!
Mom: "Ewww, gross if you marry him i will disown you!"
Me:"Its okay, our love will keep us alive!"
Mom: "Yeah right..."
Me:"He is going to have a concert, can i go?"
Mom:"..............."(left the room :-( )

As you can see still working on it...... :lol
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
melinda_lo
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 3rd, '06, 23:59
Location: Milwaukee WI, USA

Post by melinda_lo » Feb 4th, '06, 19:07

Wow... so many Bi fans up in here. Well I'm glad that Bi's concert was a success in NYC. My roommate and I really wanted to go, but due to financial obligations we couldn't make it. We're in the midwest and NYC is so close yet so far. *Sigh* but on a upside to this whole dilemma... my roomie kept in touch with the person who set up the whole concert in NYC and Thursday night she recieved an email from him. He told her that if she and a friend went then we could've gotten on the VIP list and partied with Bi on Friday night after the concert. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhh... yeah now you know how we both feel? But then again... doesn't that sound too good to be true? Anyways... I'm just satisfied with knowing that Bi was in the same country as me. So near yet so far... oh so far.

User avatar
cees
Posts: 439
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Feb 4th, '06, 19:17

melinda_lo wrote:Wow... so many Bi fans up in here. Well I'm glad that Bi's concert was a success in NYC. My roommate and I really wanted to go, but due to financial obligations we couldn't make it. We're in the midwest and NYC is so close yet so far. *Sigh* but on a upside to this whole dilemma... my roomie kept in touch with the person who set up the whole concert in NYC and Thursday night she recieved an email from him. He told her that if she and a friend went then we could've gotten on the VIP list and partied with Bi on Friday night after the concert. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhh... yeah now you know how we both feel? But then again... doesn't that sound too good to be true? Anyways... I'm just satisfied with knowing that Bi was in the same country as me. So near yet so far... oh so far.
aaaaahhhhhhh u r so lucky if i were u i would rob a bank or do anything to go....i cant believe that u missed such a chance......i wish Bi would come to my country( UAE)....but what can i do even if he came my parents wont let me go.....btw what's with the parents dont they know Bi......RAIN.....if i was a parent i would let my child go at least she or he would see Bi if i couldnt or maybe i would go with them as a gaurdian(lool just 2 see him)
ImageImage

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 628
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

This and That

Post by Saragorn » Feb 4th, '06, 19:26

Does anybody know where I can find romanized or translated track lists of Bi's albums? I really want to know the names of the songs I'm listening to...

Edit: Okay, I found this site (finally :) ) : [url]http://members.aol.com/kpoplyrics/index.htm?f=fs[/url]
I just really didn't want my iTunes files to be a bunch of squares :crazy:

Also, I couldn't download the third album, either. I got the other two (and thank you so much for that :wub: ), but It's RAINing and I are having difficulties with each other...
Image
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Re: This and That

Post by xKiMix » Feb 4th, '06, 22:24

Saragorn wrote:Does anybody know where I can find romanized or translated track lists of Bi's albums? I really want to know the names of the songs I'm listening to...

Edit: Okay, I found this site (finally :) ) : [url]http://members.aol.com/kpoplyrics/index.htm?f=fs[/url]
I just really didn't want my iTunes files to be a bunch of squares :crazy:

Also, I couldn't download the third album, either. I got the other two (and thank you so much for that :wub: ), but It's RAINing and I are having difficulties with each other...
:scratch: hmmm..really??? okay no worries i will repost the third album again. Please wait for it sometime today! :salut:
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
lau
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 20:35
Location: France

Post by lau » Feb 4th, '06, 22:44

Yeah !! thank u xKiMix !! :cheers: I couldn't download it either. Will wait for the new link !

also, I'll be very thankful if someone could share the other albums ... ? please :pray:

User avatar
Jecky
Posts: 428
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 20:25
Location: California & with my hubby(s)>_<

Post by Jecky » Feb 4th, '06, 22:49

thanks for the pics u guys from NYC!!!!! :salut: i wish i was there :cry: and i didn't get to see him MTV chi :cry: :cry: :cry:
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

wingli
Posts: 22
Joined: Apr 27th, '05, 17:29
Location: dream house

Post by wingli » Feb 4th, '06, 23:00

he is trying to break into the us market !!!!

lumines
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 4th, '06, 05:02

Post by lumines » Feb 4th, '06, 23:45

I think he will be like utada and coco lee....they both came into the US market, but with little success. Did someone catch this?....If someone recorded it, post it up lol. and wtf..he's next to p.diddy lol!!!

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 5th, '06, 00:10

Here you go guys! the upload speed was quite fast today. hopefully it will work! Enjoy!

Rain's 3rd Album:
[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwyrox[/url]

As Lau, if you check the other pages i also posted Rain's 1st and 2nd albums aswell as some other songs.
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
SassyWacky
Posts: 74
Joined: May 7th, '05, 22:31

Post by SassyWacky » Feb 5th, '06, 04:01

Thank you sasorisa for the WB11 News link. I can't believe I missed that.

User avatar
razberrymeringue
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 23:23
Location: West Virginia, US
Contact:

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 5th, '06, 04:03

i dont think anyone posted these yet...

i wuz looking around youtube and found these clips people put up from the msg concert!!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=XuMVstIcIHo[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=6CU0EEpmATM[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=rsCCzqUqDYg[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=TtaYEr3HJmU[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=pNKD0hYCinc[/url]

some of them are bad quality, some are ok... but, just in case people havent seen them yet. :D
Image Image

User avatar
SassyWacky
Posts: 74
Joined: May 7th, '05, 22:31

Post by SassyWacky » Feb 5th, '06, 04:09

lau wrote:my contribution ... :heart:

Thank you lau. He's so cute in that pic. I'm going to use it as a wallpaper for my comp during V-Day week.

itsjun
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 12th, '05, 09:56

Post by itsjun » Feb 5th, '06, 04:12

i went to the concert on feb 2nd and have several videos of the concert but because i tilted my camera on its side, the clips are sideways, does anyone know how to rotate the video or can rotate it for me? id love to share the videos. i brought the GA tickets so they are really good quality and really close...

any help is appreciated...

[img]http://x98.xanga.com/972b31044933333405986/z23170338.jpg[/img]
[img]http://xf0.xanga.com/e56b050414c3033406529/z23170728.jpg[/img]
[img]http://x89.xanga.com/2b48103b4560833406272/z23170542.jpg[/img]

here are some of the clearer pictures that i took... btw please dont hotlink them anywhere else, you can save them and upload them on your own server... thanks...

kusmog
Posts: 184
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 04:58
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Post by kusmog » Feb 5th, '06, 04:16

lumines wrote:and wtf..he's next to p.diddy lol!!!
well, P. Diddy's also been next to Martha Stewart...
[img]http://www.gawker.com/news/20050915marthanorap.jpg[/img]

So I dunno if it's more of Rain getting props, or the fact that Mr. Sean Combs is just a publicity whore... dude even ran the NYC marathon for crying out loud.
Image

User avatar
remoted
Posts: 90
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 18:30
Location: Southern California

Post by remoted » Feb 5th, '06, 04:19

wow its past the dates posted up above :cry: i hope they r doing a rerun

User avatar
remoted
Posts: 90
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 18:30
Location: Southern California

Post by remoted » Feb 5th, '06, 04:22

haha never mind, just read the other posts, it wasn't even available on mtv...should of read more

User avatar
lau
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 20:35
Location: France

Post by lau » Feb 5th, '06, 12:04

xKiMix wrote:
As Lau, if you check the other pages i also posted Rain's 1st and 2nd albums aswell as some other songs.
Well I Checked it but I can't download them (it's saying "file not available") .... :blink But I got the third one thanks to you. So a big thank u to xKiMix ! :wub:
itsjun wrote:any help is appreciated...
you can use VirtualDubMod. Just have to select "video" , "filters" , "add" and then choose rotate. But if your videos are too long it can take some time to rotate. I don't know any other way , hope it'll help you.
cookiemonster wrote: Thank you lau. He's so cute in that pic. I'm going to use it as a wallpaper for my comp during V-Day week.
I have another one for you, also perfect for V-Day week ! Hope you like it ! :heart:
Attachments
bwallpaper64g.jpg
bwallpaper64g.jpg (222.78 KiB) Viewed 943 times

User avatar
yubikiriangel
Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 01:13
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 6th, '06, 01:39

Bi's MTV performance was awesome...I was fortunate enough to be there!!! (^_^) After the taping, my sister, my cousin and I were taken backstage (with a couple of other fans) to take a picture with Bi (by some photographer). We were not allowed to bring our personal cameras to the studio, but I was lucky to find this picture posted on another site! Just wanted to share it with you guys! (^_-)v
Attachments
Rain_MTV_TRL.jpg
My sister Elaine (in black and yellow), Mayleen (me - in black, blue and yellow skirt) and my cousin Solimar (in the background behind the Asian girl) posing with Bi, Omarion and other fans after Bi's MTV performance on Feb. 3, 2006
Rain_MTV_TRL.jpg (220.59 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

User avatar
VioletUK
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 11th, '06, 02:00
Location: RIght behind you
Contact:

Post by VioletUK » Feb 6th, '06, 01:43

Does anybody know if rain is going to be playing in any new dramas?

msjang
Posts: 36
Joined: Feb 18th, '05, 01:09
Location: Michigan,USA

Post by msjang » Feb 6th, '06, 01:46

yubikiriangel:

Wow! What a wonderful pic of you, your sister and cousin with Bi~~!!
I am reading from under your avatar that u are from Florida?
You went all the way to NY to see Bi??? dang, now thats a true fan!!
I am from Michigan, and I didnt go....i feel i am a horrible fan now. But the thing is, i dont know anyone here that would be crazy enough to go all the way to NY to see Bi, i only have friends that "kinda" like him...grrr

I am glad you had a great time!!!
Did Bi look tired from upclose? Cuz he seems to be tired always these days. Oh! and did he have any under eye circles?

^^

User avatar
Jecky
Posts: 428
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 20:25
Location: California & with my hubby(s)>_<

Post by Jecky » Feb 6th, '06, 02:05

^ that's what i would like to know too :unsure: i hope he does though.... :D
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

User avatar
yubikiriangel
Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 01:13
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 6th, '06, 02:16

msjang wrote:yubikiriangel:

Wow! What a wonderful pic of you, your sister and cousin with Bi~~!!
I am reading from under your avatar that u are from Florida?
You went all the way to NY to see Bi??? dang, now thats a true fan!!
I am from Michigan, and I didnt go....i feel i am a horrible fan now. But the thing is, i dont know anyone here that would be crazy enough to go all the way to NY to see Bi, i only have friends that "kinda" like him...grrr

I am glad you had a great time!!!
Did Bi look tired from upclose? Cuz he seems to be tired always these days. Oh! and did he have any under eye circles?

^^
Thanks! :lol Yes, as soon as I found out Bi was going to have a concert in NY there was no question about it...we bought the tickets and planned the trip to NY...it was worth every penny... (^_^) God has been good to us and allowed us to meet Bi for the second time...he's such a sweetie...he didn't look tired during the performance, but REALLY happy...at first he had this shy look (maybe a bit nervous?!) but as soon as the fans started screaming he truly transformed!!! He was looking cool and HOT (and no, I didn't see any under eye circles...but he showed us his abs! Hahaha!)

The three of us had gone to Bi's concert the night before the MTV shoot...we took the 8"x10" picture of us with him when we met him last August in Miami...and we were so close to the stage, I could tell he had DEFINITELY noticed that we were there because he kept looking and smiling at us and even waved goodbye when he left the stage...

After all this, you know, you're still wondering if he truly had seen us...but the next day we confirmed he really must have remembered us from that time in Miami...cause at MTV he sang to the three of us individually, one by one...a bit of his song "I DO" (which happens to be my favorite one!) I couldn't believe it! I made the shape of a heart with my fingers when he was singing to me and then he did it back, put it over his heart and gave me one of his cute smiles with a wink! I felt so giddy, like a little girl...to us this was truly a confirmation that he knows who we are! LOL

After we checked out of our hotel, I noticed two of his dancers walking into the same hotel we were staying at! I doubt that Bi was staying at the same hotel...but I took a picture with them...I think the one on the right is really cute as well! (^_-)v LOL
Attachments
May_Dancers.jpg
Mayleen posing with two of Bi's dancers in NY.
May_Dancers.jpg (117.39 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

User avatar
yubikiriangel
Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 01:13
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 6th, '06, 02:36

This might be the moment he was singing to me...I know that's my head! (^_^) LOL
Attachments
rain_mayleen.jpg
Rain on MTV 02.03.06
rain_mayleen.jpg (98.69 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

User avatar
yubikiriangel
Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 01:13
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 6th, '06, 02:48

...and this when he was singing to my sister...
Attachments
rain_elaine.jpg
Rain MTV 02.03.06
rain_elaine.jpg (85.35 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

User avatar
yubikiriangel
Posts: 28
Joined: Aug 9th, '05, 01:13
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by yubikiriangel » Feb 6th, '06, 02:49

Rain showing off his abs... :wub:
Attachments
Rain_abs.jpg
Rain MTV 02.03.06
Rain_abs.jpg (31.16 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

margey
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 20:42

Post by margey » Feb 6th, '06, 02:50

OMG OMG OMG!! You lucky!!!!! Give me some of you luck!! I would totally die if Bi sanged to me....personally....AHHHH!! OMG....*sigh*. lol. Anyways...its cool that you were actually there. Darnit..and i found out about it too late. I guess I'll just keep watching him onscreen until that day. *sighhh*

bellaheart
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 17th, '05, 08:07
Location: Los Angeles

Post by bellaheart » Feb 6th, '06, 03:00

so this may be a bit late but just wondering was his performance aired on american trl? or was it just a performance for mtv chi?

User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 628
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Feb 6th, '06, 03:09

OMG, those dancers are hot, too! ARGH! Curse Oregon and expensive tickets! :cussing:
Image
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

User avatar
razberrymeringue
Posts: 120
Joined: Dec 30th, '05, 23:23
Location: West Virginia, US
Contact:

Post by razberrymeringue » Feb 6th, '06, 03:50

^ that would be awesome if he did! :D
Image Image

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 6th, '06, 06:12

I haven't heard of any new dramas he will be starring in, but i did hear he was going to make a movie! Yay! i want to watch soo bad!! hopefully someone will be kind enough to sub it!

@ lau...hmmm...maybe the direct links have died or passed the limit. If you still want them i can upload them again if would like. Also i have some clips/mv of Rain, so if you guys are interested i can upload those aswell.[/b]
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Re: Rain

Post by agiri » Feb 6th, '06, 06:57

lau: that photo shoot was hot huh? <33!
xKiMix wrote:
sosushi2 wrote:For those of you having parental problems about going to his concerts. I suggest working on Mom. Show her lots of pictures, have her listen to his music. She may not only let you go, but gather up some of her friends as well as yours to attend. :wub:
We Moms may be old, but we are still human :-)
hehe true, i'm already working on my mom. Our normal conversation would go
Me:"Ma, look its your son-in-law(Bi :wub: )! Isn't he soo hot!
Mom: "Ewww, gross if you marry him i will disown you!"
Me:"Its okay, our love will keep us alive!"
Mom: "Yeah right..."
Me:"He is going to have a concert, can i go?"
Mom:"..............."(left the room :-( )

As you can see still working on it...... :lol
lol. my mom's was utterly depressing as well.

me: mom, when bi comes to CA i'm going k?
mom: how much, times, and who?
me: $200ish, in the AM's, my and archana (my sister)
mom: ... obviously we've just been giving you too much lunch money if you can consider these kind of outings. *walks towards father*
me: *lunges* NOO! *drags mother back* I WAS JOKING. JOKING!!!

-__-;; how am i supposed to work w. that?
Attachments
rain (74).jpg
he's pointing a me ... REALLY~
rain (74).jpg (133.06 KiB) Viewed 847 times
rain (75).jpg
that chest ... *fans self*
rain (75).jpg (249.7 KiB) Viewed 847 times

User avatar
lau
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 20:35
Location: France

Post by lau » Feb 6th, '06, 11:15

xKiMix wrote:
@ lau...hmmm...maybe the direct links have died or passed the limit. If you still want them i can upload them again if would like. Also i have some clips/mv of Rain, so if you guys are interested i can upload those aswell.[/b]
I would really like it if you could upload them again ! :cheers: Same for the clips.

Another great picture for you guys ! (stop drooling !! :mrgreen: )
Attachments
bwallpaper81zf.jpg
bwallpaper81zf.jpg (74.29 KiB) Viewed 831 times

User avatar
cees
Posts: 439
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Feb 6th, '06, 11:41

yo ppl nice pix thanx alot......thanx xKiMix4 uploading the 3rd album again
ImageImage

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 6th, '06, 15:11

Thanks for the pictures!! OMG he is soo SEXY!!!!!!! and drooling, me? never! it's just that i get this saliva problem when seeing this sexy being! :lol

*note on uploads: I'm starting to upload them right now, so when i come back from school, hopefully nothing went wrong so i can post them here! :thumright:
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
sosushi2
Posts: 127
Joined: Mar 4th, '04, 17:00

Bi concerts

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 6th, '06, 16:58

Have you sat Mom down and watched "Full House" with her? He's so adorabIe. I still think the key is to get Mom to go with you rather than trying to talk her into letting you go.

Otherwise the result would probably be something like this. :argue:

Good Luck!

User avatar
dan12
Posts: 160
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 18:13
Location: USA

Post by dan12 » Feb 6th, '06, 23:11

do you ahave any more pictures haah rain is my herro

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 00:53

Here is Bi's 2nd Album, i thought i was uploading the first one, but i didn't :lol ! but i will later.

Rain 2nd Album
[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/6u98ce[/url]
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
agiri
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 28th, '06, 17:49
Location: Cerritos, CA
Contact:

Re: Bi concerts

Post by agiri » Feb 7th, '06, 01:02

sosushi2 wrote:Have you sat Mom down and watched "Full House" with her? He's so adorabIe. I still think the key is to get Mom to go with you rather than trying to talk her into letting you go.

Otherwise the result would probably be something like this. :argue:

Good Luck!
i did, she even watched ijuksa. she says she doesn't see whats so 'special' about him.
needless to say i lpretty much went ballistic at that statement. NOT SPECIAL? *throws lamp at her*

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/agiri/rain76.jpg[/img]
he's so cute in this. korean phones are so damned cute? whats wrong w. america? *grumbles*

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Re: Bi concerts

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 04:41

agiri wrote:
sosushi2 wrote:Have you sat Mom down and watched "Full House" with her? He's so adorabIe. I still think the key is to get Mom to go with you rather than trying to talk her into letting you go.

Otherwise the result would probably be something like this. :argue:

Good Luck!
i did, she even watched ijuksa. she says she doesn't see whats so 'special' about him.
needless to say i lpretty much went ballistic at that statement. NOT SPECIAL? *throws lamp at her*

he's so cute in this. korean phones are so damned cute? whats wrong w. america? *grumbles*
I totally agree with you. phones here in america are so boring and plain and cost a fortune even with an upgrade! grrrr....

@sosushi2 I've been trying to drag my mom into watching, but she won't even look at it. She said she hates watching with only subs, since i dont have it dubbed in english she won't even go near it. :|
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
Jecky
Posts: 428
Joined: Jun 5th, '05, 20:25
Location: California & with my hubby(s)>_<

Post by Jecky » Feb 7th, '06, 05:08

OMG!!!! :w00t: too much sexy pics......my inoccent eyes......XD now my drool...... :faint: thanks for the hot and sexy pics of Bi!!!!! :P
7=1 Jaebeom oppa come back already~!!!! :cry:

User avatar
lau
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 12th, '05, 20:35
Location: France

Post by lau » Feb 7th, '06, 12:21

Hum ... I must be very unlucky coz I got the same problem when trying to download the second album (Sorry, the file you requested is not available). :cry: Anyway thanks for your effort xKiMix :salut:

nrg_hot330
Posts: 225
Joined: Feb 3rd, '06, 14:27
Contact:

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 7th, '06, 12:51

yes his dancers are hot. and very funny. the one in blue shirt's name is Nam young or Nam yang. i tottally forgot his name. but i think he's the hottest dancer. and there's another one too. but he's not on this pic. he has a mustache. MAyleen, u must have seen him too. he is very fuuny guy. i like him too.
Last edited by nrg_hot330 on Feb 8th, '06, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 16:59

lau wrote:Hum ... I must be very unlucky coz I got the same problem when trying to download the second album (Sorry, the file you requested is not available). :cry: Anyway thanks for your effort xKiMix :salut:
:-( awww really?? do you use clubbox? because if you do i can upload it there and you can download it from there. :-)
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

User avatar
cees
Posts: 439
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 16:19
Location: UAE

Post by cees » Feb 7th, '06, 17:03

btw xKiMix why is ur clubbox empty....i used 2 dl alot from urs
ImageImage

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 777
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Feb 7th, '06, 17:13

cees wrote:btw xKiMix why is ur clubbox empty....i used 2 dl alot from urs
i know! i had soo many files there, but clubbox is mean, so if i don't get enough download points from people within 11 days from which it was uploaded it gets deleted :cry: if only people would sign-in when downloading then i could get some points :cry: :cry: but i was thinking of doing some major uploading sometime soon, so please look forward to it! :thumright:
Image
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests