Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Chae Rim world (News, Pic, Wallpaper, MV, CF etc)

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
azz

Chae Rim world (News, Pic, Wallpaper, MV, CF etc)

Post by azz » Aug 17th, '05, 08:38

azz

Post by azz » Aug 17th, '05, 08:41

here is the picture of chae rim and her husband

hope u like it
Last edited by azz on Aug 18th, '05, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

azz

Post by azz » Aug 17th, '05, 09:04

azz

Post by azz » Aug 17th, '05, 09:04

Chaelim's cute GIF

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Source:
[url=http://www.lovechaelim.com/bbs/cgi-bin/topic.cgi?

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Aug 17th, '05, 15:05

Nice wallpapers, but i think the one with your second post is a bit BIG.... you should try to reduce it abit so people can actually look at it?

i'm on cable and i'm finding it hard it waiting for it to open 8)

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 08:58

Interview in China with Alec Su

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:00

Latest Photo of CR (Posted at Dream Factory by Lee Seung Hwan) [/b]
좋은 소식? (Good News?) 8/16/2005
Lee Seung Hwan posted this photo at the BBS of Dream Factory, and there are more than 230 people replying to his message. Amazing!! :D
Source: http://df.co.kr/bbs/bbs_list.dfc?bbs_co ... 1107368531

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:04

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:09

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:09

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:14

Her custume for Chinese Drama with Nick Wu..

Title: Princessm Shengping..

What cute costume.. like it.

jennerz

Post by jennerz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:15

^ what series is that?

azz

Post by azz » Aug 18th, '05, 09:19

Drama Priness Shengping. Just cast in June 2005

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » Aug 18th, '05, 23:22

Princess Shengping is with Nick Cheung :-)

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Aug 20th, '05, 19:17

is yang warriors ever gonna get finished? the first 6 episode are on d-addicts but it has been only those 6 for a while so if ne chae rim fans really want that to come out then we must req and hope... shes also in dating now which has like 4 episodes here and is unfinished...

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Aug 20th, '05, 19:32

wah she cast on Princess shengping ??
Will definetly watch it ^_^

Can someone here please give me a list what chinese drama with chae rim ? ^_^
thanks
I want to start watching her chinese drama ^_^

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Aug 22nd, '05, 00:47

^ Uhm, one of her Chinese drama is called "Love at the Agean Sea", the other one is a period drama which I have forgotten the name.

Chae Rim is my favorite K-actress. I love her smile so much, it's contagious. When I see her smile, I can't help but smile with her too. However, her two Chinese dramas disappointed me to no end (those with Alec Su). Even though she acts well in both of them, I just hate how boring and cheesy those two dramas are. I haven't seen the newest drama yet, but I'll be looking out for it. I hope it won't disappoint me.

azz

Post by azz » Aug 22nd, '05, 07:24

I like CR’s pictures taken by Lee Seung Hwan.
I enjoy these photos showing CR’s happy time on vacations:
(Honeymoon in Bali). This pic taken by her hubby Lee Seung Hwan
:wub:

Last edited by azz on Aug 22nd, '05, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.

azz

Post by azz » Aug 22nd, '05, 07:27

For her big fans... give u some wallpaper. TQ 4 visiting this forums.

azz

Post by azz » Aug 24th, '05, 07:46

CR in Beijing [23/Aug/2005][/size][/color]

Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-08-23/1954819016.html
[/b][/size][/color]

azz

Post by azz » Sep 1st, '05, 01:19

Latest Photo of CR Posted at her Mini HP [/b]
Credit: www.chaerim.org
She does look like a business woman in the first photo, doesn’t she? :rolleyes:

She is so cute and gorgeous in the rest of the photos. :wub:
:wub:

my_valentine

Post by my_valentine » Sep 1st, '05, 04:42

oh wow thanks every one for sharing those beautiful pictures....I hope to see her new k-drama soon

diemtrang

Post by diemtrang » Sep 2nd, '05, 15:08

she's bery cute
i love her so much ^_^

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Sep 10th, '05, 03:08

azz wrote:here is the picture of chae rim and her husband

hope u like it
Looks like a lesbian wedding.

MY GOD! her "husband" isn't very manly now is he. I heard he's a very capable guy from a debate with my cousin.

azz

Post by azz » Sep 20th, '05, 03:16

CL update in her mini HP(2005.9.16)

CL in Beijing :P :P
copy from:
http://www.lovechaelim.com/bbs/cgi-bin/ ... 215&show=0

azz

Post by azz » Sep 20th, '05, 03:18

Lee Seung Hwan, PSY, Lee Chang Hoon ..About 10 Years [/b]
[MoneyToday-StarNews] 9/15/05
Summary:
"Mountain and River Change; Our Love Will Never Change".
Overcome more than 10 years age difference and firmly believe to bear fruit of love.
Singer Lee Seung Hwan, actors Park Shin Yang and Choi Chul Ho are all more than 10 years older than their wives; they all have sweet marriages. On 9/15, actor Lee Chang Hoon also confesses the love between him and his lover who is 15 years younger than him.
Lee Seung Hwan - Chae Rim: "Age is A Matter of Numbers"

With 14 years age difference, the harmonious couple Lee Seung Hwan and Chae Rim made a statement "Age is a matter of numbers". Before Chae Rim got married, in an entertainment program, she stated, "It’s possible that I would spend my life with the person who I love." Her announcement made the love between her and LSH become a topic. Then the whole world knew their grand relationship. They received big blessings on their wedding from their friends and fans.
Park Shin Yang: "Our Love Remains Till We Die"

Park Shin Yang shook the minds of female viewers by his drama "Lover in Paris". He and his beautiful wife also have 13 years age difference. When he announced his wedding in the summer of 2002, there was a cyber terror on his wife. He showed his strong and steady love by confronting it. At that time, he confirmed his eternal love by stating, "Our love remains till we die." Currently, the couple has a two-year-old daughter.
Lee Chang Hoon: "I Will Love My Darling Forever"

On 9/15, Lee Chang Hoon (39)'s confession of love becomes a topic. Especially, he and Kim Tae Ah (김태아, 24), who was "Miss Korea", have 15 years age difference. This fact makes netizens half enviable and half jealous. In a phone interview with "StarNews", LCH discloses, "I decide to marry Tae Ah who is a good person." It is expecting that Kim Tae Ah will one day become Lee Chang Hoon's wife.
Source:
http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_ ... 8444316115

i happened to find these in my collection in photobucket...just wanna share it here, though i forgot where i got these before...these are three of my millions fave pix of CR...she's so pretty... :blush: [/b][/color][/size]

[/quote]

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Sep 20th, '05, 03:42

VietZeus wrote:
azz wrote:here is the picture of chae rim and her husband

hope u like it
Looks like a lesbian wedding.

MY GOD! her "husband" isn't very manly now is he. I heard he's a very capable guy from a debate with my cousin.

hahaha seriousely i thought it was a lesbian wedding hahaha
God her husband really is like a unmanly person looks more like a queer...how the heck did they meet? haha *ching ching*

azz

Post by azz » Oct 4th, '05, 08:59

Interview of Chae Rim and Lee Seung Hwan (10/2005 Edition) [/b]
“WomanChosun Magazine” – October, 2005 Edition
Summary:
Lee Seung Hwan and Chae Rim are interviewed by the reporter of this magazine for 3 hours.
It has been 2 years and 5 months since the couple Lee Seung Hwan and Chae Rim, who have 14 years age difference, got married in May of 2003. This time, we have exclusive interview with them.
The couple, both are keen, frankly answer questions about their marriage life and their standpoint relating to the “Entertainer X File” which generated big wave last year.
“Fun marriage life, the plan for the 2nd generation, X File disagreement”

“We are unyielding. Hurt inside by a needle?”

The main screen of Chae Rim’s internet mini Homepage (Internet BLOG) is uncommon. The words “We” and “Needle” let people know her stubbornness and toughness. You feel the suffering of this couple LSH and CR. They seldom have time face to face due to busy daily schedules of advancing to overseas and recording music CD.
How about now?

LSH: I have been holding public concerts until last week. Currently, I am preparing two live albums (live album and special album) which will be released in November.

CR: I returned to Korea in June after I completed my Chinese drama in China. I accompanied my husband in his concerts. I finally have special time to take a break.
Did you have summer vacation after CR returned to Korea in June?

LSH: We had vacation in Maldives for 9 days 7 nights. I took lots of pictures.

CR: We had a trip to Bali last year as our second honeymoon. This year, I was in China on the date of our second wedding anniversary. I was looking forward to having special trips.
Did you send things to CR on your wedding anniversary this year?

LSH: I sent flowers and fruit basket to the hotel where she stayed in China via internet order. The delivery time between Shanghai and the city where the filming took place was about 4 hours.

Currently, they live in an apartment located at Songpa-Gu Pangyi-Dong (송파구 방이동). Lee Seung Hwan’s parents lived there before he got married. However, LSH’s parents renovated the apartment for their newly-wed son and daughter-in-law one month after the wedding.
How anxiously that you incorporate your personal thoughts into your house …

LSH: Light Pop Art style. A different house. The combination of “Nancy Lang (낸시 랭)” and “Lee Dong Gi’s Atomaus (이동기 아토마우스)”. Interior with well-matched pictures … you know? In the beginning of our newly-wed life, we had completely different styles of interior design and we argued a lot. Lim (CR) wanted the house painted white. Furnitures and wallpapers are all white. Now, it appears to be that our ideas mix together. Lim and I easily fix the issue on colors.
LSH and CR are very interested in interior design.

LSH: I’ve been always interested in interior design. Lim and I search via internet for clothes for dolls such as Blyth (브라이스) and Fly-For-Fun (FlyFF, 프리프). When she wants a doll, she writes, “Give me the doll.”

CR: It’s OK. (laugh)

LSH: When I was recording music in USA, I visited musical instrument store, record store, interior store, and vessel store. Later on, “Band of Brothers (밴드오브 브라더스)” and “Sex in the City (섹스 앤 더 시티)” are interesting. We have similar interests.

Lee Seung Hwan’s unique character

CR: Not entirely unique. He is a musician. He lives a planned and structured life such as planned English classes, movie supports, sports, and travels.
Aren’t you bored by his planned life style?

CR: My life style is quite like that. I don’t feel bored.
What kind of a person Lee Seung Hwan is?

CR: I have been asked with this question for so many times. One single word “Pro” could describe him. His concerts require lots of energy. Thus, he runs more than usual and exercises at the sand bag in garage. He is forced to eat healthy food. He is a real “Pro”. Like me, he enjoys working.
Since each of you has individual activity, how do you share household duties?

CR: We do share housework. I am not good at machines. He handles up-to-date equipments in our house. He is an Audio Video mania.
Before you got married, you went to snack stands around your neighborhood. Do you continue going to those places after you were married?

CR: We go to the dawn flower market together. We arrange flowers into 10 flower vases in our house.

LSH: Ah, when she returned to Korea after she filmed in China for the first time, she started going to flower markets frequently. (laugh)
Who do the bankbook management and purse management?

LSH: I do. I give CR living expenses. Before I got married, my father managed my bankbook for me. Thus, when I managed my bankbook after I was married, wow, it was amazing.

CR: I didn’t know how my mother managed the housekeeping book, but I know more now.
How is CR’s cooking skill?

LSH: Ah, she cooks well. Before she got married, she has already cooked well because she learned the basic cooking from my mother-in-law who cooks well. The pot stew cooked by her is delicious.

CR: My friends ask, “How do you boil the pot stew that he brags about?” He likes it. He likes fried chicken. He liked Chinese food when he visited there. My aunt gave me ingredient recipes and taught me. I still couldn’t cook as well as she does.
He likes gourmet, and you don’t feel stressed on cooking?

CR: I buy and cook the food that he likes. There were two times that my mother visited us and prepared food for him while he was doing projects. My mother lives about 1 minute distance from our house. My parents live near Lotte World at Jamsil.
After you got married one year, did you feel any inconvenience?

LSH: After I got married, I don’t like to be alone in my house. I was afraid that I might see ghosts in my house when I was alone …

CR: I was alone twice and I felt uneasy. I like him to be with me.
What is your method to ascertain love?

LSH: Hand phone roaming, too expensive. I solve the problem by using phone card. I went to China one day but we couldn’t talk a lot.

CR: When I was not with him, I still felt close to him. There are lots of understandings. It seemed that I understood hime more when I was not with him. After I got married, I regard my house as a playground.

LSH: Yes. An insecure playground. One day, I took a walk outside of our apartment with Lim last year. She seriously asked me, “Don’t we earn some money?”

CR: Actually, a musician has magnificent egotistic thoughts on earning money and considering fans’ positions at the same time. It is important for him to keep his fame in any economic circumstance.

LSH: Sounds a little bit worry. Nonetheless, I lived with the recognized “Dream Factory”. After I got married, my worry has been increased. I eventually have to protect my staffs.
Any news about having a baby? No plan?

LSH: There is no plan until next year. Around the year after next year, we will try to consider it. We are not trying to have one now.
You are the eldest son; Doesn’t your father wish to have one?

I am 39 years old. My father doesn’t say anything. Two years later, I hope to have a daughter.
Is there any reason to put off at your age?

It is difficult to bear fruit of love while Lim has been in China filming three dramas. “X File” mentioned that our life went downtrend after we got married. Don’t we like to come out more thisway?

Our attitude to cope with rumors

X File was revealed around the end of last year. Although LSH was sick at that time, he made a statement at the homepage of his company, “We have to receive doubts on our marriage due to our big age difference; I feel very sorry to Lim.” The contents became a topic.
You might not want to expose your private life; You could take this opportunity to respond too this interview.

CR: I dislike it. Entertainers open to the public their newly-wed house, and then people predict at what stage the couple would feel tired of each other. The couple tells the reporter, “It is fine between us.” It is very unpleasant. A couple should live affectionately without being fixed to formula.

LSH: However, if a couple is not seen often, then rumors appear.
It seems late to talk about this. Did you suffer seriously after the leak of X File?

CR: I didn’t accept it.

LSH: X File’s aftereffect, one day? two days? It depends. (laugh) I was seriously sick about two days. My style is that I catch cold every four years. I was sick probably due to shock.

CR: He was really ill then. He was very painful. After two days, he was OK. I felt nerve pinching. That’s not our style
CR: I started as an entertainer when I was young, and I’ve encountered many unreasonable and unbelievable discussions. So has he. The sense of justice is burnt and I don’t compromise.
Is there after-marriage crisis?

LSH: We are just like other newly-wed couples. There are some small quarrels.
Who apologize?

LSH: We quarrel because of my memory. Since three or four years ago, my memory degenerated. I finally am aware of my broken memory.

CR: Ah, Yes. He doesn’t remember what our quarrel is from the beginning to the end. He distorts situation with his separate or lumpy memory. He only wants to memorize those things that he wants to memorize.

LSH: I took medicine for my memory for awhile. The medicine is made by egg yolk.

CR: We recognize his memory problem, so we don’t quarrel about it. His head is like a computer. When the dosage is exceeded, some of his memory is erased. Now that he knows his memory problem, our quarrels decrease.
You have 14 years age difference. Do you have generation gap in your marriage?

CR: I feel the age difference while dealing with important matter. We try our best to solve important matters.

LSH: We are joyful and happy. Seniors say, “Yes, there is even one person in our country.” Marriage life is like a play ground. Yin and Yang don’t go against each other.
Source: “True or Not” at http://ssen.net/chaelim/main.dfc (Dream Factory)
-------------they r romantic couple..
wish them live happily ever after…

CR luv U in AAE… Lways. Yeh..

Priview Princess Shengping

azz

Post by azz » Oct 4th, '05, 09:00

More CR Drama.. Princess Shengping...

Specially all of U... fanatics fan of CR
Priview Princess Shengping

link

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36C6 ... 6KXTLUIW7B

Or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K11D8PU4

looking forward to watch this! CR looks so cute in it

margey

Post by margey » Oct 10th, '05, 05:28

a quick question. is she korean, chinese or mixed?

azz

Post by azz » Oct 13th, '05, 08:00

azz

Post by azz » Oct 18th, '05, 01:40

color=#CC66CC][center]CR AS A MODEL[/center][/color]

[center]Elegant & Beautiful.... ;)

Young & Cute :P

Image[/center]

azz

Post by azz » Oct 18th, '05, 01:53

azz

Post by azz » Oct 18th, '05, 01:57

Alec Su-Peter Ho-Chae Rim in Shanghai[/color][/b][/size]

Image[/

azz

Post by azz » Oct 18th, '05, 01:58

Alec Su-Peter Ho-Chae Rim in Shanghai[/color][/b][/size]

:mrgreen: :wub: :w00t: :lol 8) :P :D :idea:

illusi0nz

Chae Rim

Post by illusi0nz » Nov 28th, '05, 07:17

hey people.. is there any new/latest series of this beautiful actress in ?

azz

Post by azz » Mar 14th, '06, 05:28

azz

Post by azz » Mar 14th, '06, 05:31

spot our pretty bride yet?
She's beautul so as Han Ga In

[img]http://daeguwedding.com/board/upload/1121046198s.jpg[/img]

c: dashuu

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Mar 19th, '06, 13:37

O.O ...... Its so long time since i care bout CR....(CR fans, dun b mad coz shes one of my fav actress 2) Shes married??? O_O hard to bliff coz shes so pretty >~<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/372/pc28fl.gif[/img]

spygirl

Post by spygirl » Mar 19th, '06, 14:11

[img]http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2 ... 732627.jpg[/img]
anyone no wat is da tittle of dis drama???

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 5th, '06, 06:22

OMG!!!!!!!

I can't believe Chae Rim and Lee Seung Hwan has divorced!

I read the news at Chaerim's Paradise--
http://board3.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/lis ... chaerim101

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 6th, '06, 02:48

jAnA wrote:OMG!!!!!!!

I can't believe Chae Rim and Lee Seung Hwan has divorced!

I read the news at Chaerim's Paradise--
http://board3.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/lis ... chaerim101
thx for the info! omg, I can't believe it, her marraige seemed almost perfect but I guess we really can't judge a book by it's cover. When I first found out that she was married, I was sad but happy fer her and she was happy in her marriage but now that she's divorced, it's so unexpected and saddening. I hope she's doing good even after the divorce.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Apr 6th, '06, 03:09

azndgn26 wrote:thx for the info! omg, I can't believe it, her marraige seemed almost perfect but I guess we really can't judge a book by it's cover. When I first found out that she was married, I was sad but happy fer her and she was happy in her marriage but now that she's divorced, it's so unexpected and saddening. I hope she's doing good even after the divorce.
I felt the same way too! I thought they had a perfect marriage... But as Chae Rim work overseas(doing dramas in China) after their marriage, I do wondered how could they maintain their relationship, being far from each other like that..

Oh, man... I'm still shocked.

vrossi46

Chae Rim

Post by vrossi46 » Apr 12th, '06, 07:48

Anyone know any Chae Rim dramas worth watching available on d-addicts?

yobuseyo

Re: Chae Rim

Post by yobuseyo » May 8th, '08, 14:33

vrossi46 wrote:Anyone know any Chae Rim dramas worth watching available on d-addicts?
maybe its a bit late to answer the question but

yes! dal ja's spring and powerful opponents

why doesnt anybody write here!!!!!!!!

i think she is beautiful and her acting is really great! i like dal jas spring and i think straight hair suits her better!

sheryfa

Post by sheryfa » Jul 12th, '09, 14:43

Hello I live in Europe, so can anybody tell me how I can get the drama Love at the Aegean Sea with Chae Rim here? Thanks

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Jul 12th, '09, 14:58

sheryfa wrote:Hello I live in Europe, so can anybody tell me how I can get the drama Love at the Aegean Sea with Chae Rim here? Thanks
a simple google search well find you at lest a streaming site or three to allow you to watch it. As for a torrent seems there only the ost here.
Alec Su and Peter Ho..my my..kick out Chae Rim and get Jang Nara in there..lol..kidding.
So to end you can find it to watch but downloading may be another story.

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jul 27th, '09, 12:55

try looking at jem torrent list. i think that was where i download mine and i am not sure whether there are still seeders!