Official Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga Club Thread

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Liantasse

Official Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga Club Thread

Post by Liantasse » May 8th, '07, 02:38

Dear Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga's!

A few months since we started our club, I guess it's high-time we had our official thread here! XD A place where Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga's can be at home, and rant and rave to their hearts' content about their new loves and about what it is to be a Ga-Wa-La-Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga in a little-understanding world.

Many of the main ga-wa-la-la-ga's (guys-who-look-like-girls, for the uninitiated who have dropped here by mistake XD) have their separate threads here on d-addicts, but many others don't, and maybe even won't, either because they are not so popular or because they come from a different zone (like JRock, for example).

So what it would be great to have here, is a place where we can share and find out about new bishies, without forgetting our older loves! Also, I started this thread in the General Discussions, so we can include Korean, Chinese, Thai ga-wa-la-la-ga's, etc etc! :-)

I'll try to maintain an official list here in the first post. It'd be nice if we could also add some links to places where people can find photos of them, especially if they are not yet everywhere. XD
I'll start it out with a few of our staple ones :lol

:wub: Official Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga List :wub:
~~~permanently updated~~~

Akanishi Jin
Kamenashi Kazuya
Matsumoto Jun
Oguri Shun
Tegoshi Yuya
Yamashita Tomohisa

Now, feel free to suggest more names for our list. What do you say about this rule: it takes 10 votes (each from 10 different people) for a ga-wa-la-la-ga to make the official list.

Girls Who Like Guys Who Look Like Girls, Unite! :cheers:

Post by 96327 » May 8th, '07, 03:03

MATSUMOTO JUN!!!! <3

KOREAN ACTOR
my opinion after watching some of the DBSK mini dramas I actually think Kim Jaejoong look like a girl.
NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF JAEJOONG FANS . ( I am a fan myself) but yea..
here's a picture

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 8th, '07, 03:04

Lee Jun Ki
Eiji Wentz
Arron Yan
Mike He
Se7en

i cant think of any more, but ill get back to you...

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » May 8th, '07, 03:16

Thank you to the first posters!! :wub:

Let me add my vote for:

Kim Jaejoong (2 votes so far)
Lee Jun Ki (2)
Arron Yan (2)
Se7en (2)

Also for:

Tamaki Hiroshi (1)
Kaname Jun (1)
Narimiya Hiroki (1)
Hiraoka Yuuta (1)
Hongo Kanata (1)
Ikuta Toma (1)
Tadayoshi Ohkura (1)
Shige (1)

and for:

Jiro Wang (1)

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » May 8th, '07, 17:07

96327 wrote:MATSUMOTO JUN!!!! <3

KOREAN ACTOR
my opinion after watching some of the DBSK mini dramas I actually think Kim Jaejoong look like a girl.
NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF JAEJOONG FANS . ( I am a fan myself) but yea..
here's a picture
UWAA! I've been looking for his drama! Any idea where I can download it from (clubbox, torrent, direct download)?

& the idea of the club is nice, except that if the guys "who look like girls" may be offended, & I fid the new grown up YamaPi & Jin very manly, except that'd be obvious if they stop wearing jewellery, girlish clothes (pink & flowery) & nailpolish (like MatsuJun) & lip gloss! :P

Regardless, I adore Jin, Pi & other JE guys (+ Jae Joong + Lee Jun Ki ) ((my vote)). I like guys who have feminine qualities (gentle, shy, forgiving, kind, not agressive)

Nishikido Ryo isn't in the list & I don't think he should :P He doesn't look like a girl at all :P But I totally adore him & can tolerate his poisonous tongue ^^

I already like this club! Except it'll sound nicer with a different name ^_^'

Post by 96327 » May 8th, '07, 23:14

Natsu-chan wrote:
UWAA! I've been looking for his drama! Any idea where I can download it from (clubbox, torrent, direct download)?

& the idea of the club is nice, except that if the guys "who look like girls" may be offended, & I fid the new grown up YamaPi & Jin very manly, except that'd be obvious if they stop wearing jewellery, girlish clothes (pink & flowery) & nailpolish (like MatsuJun) & lip gloss! :P

Regardless, I adore Jin, Pi & other JE guys (+ Jae Joong + Lee Jun Ki ) ((my vote)). I like guys who have feminine qualities (gentle, shy, forgiving, kind, not agressive)

Nishikido Ryo isn't in the list & I don't think he should :P He doesn't look like a girl at all :P But I totally adore him & can tolerate his poisonous tongue ^^

im sorry .. i don't know where download it.
but i did watched it off a site called crunchroll.com

DMPA

Post by DMPA » May 8th, '07, 23:24

LEE JUN KI ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I LOVE HIM!! HIS FACE IS PERFECT!! HIS BODY IS PERFECT!!! HIS VOICE IS PERFECT!!!! HIS ACTING IS PERFECT!!!! HIS MANNERS ARE PERFECT!!! WHAT ELSE CAN U ASK FROM A GUY?!?!?! HE'S MY LOVE!!!!!!! LOL! MINE!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 8th, '07, 23:26

definitely Kim Jaejoong, add my vote.
Also, I nominate Hero from DBSK, Miyavi (yes DHG I'm saying it here as well :lol : to me, miyavi looks like a lesbian girl.... *hides herself in waiting for the beating of her life from Drama-holic girl*), and Gackt.
Shoot me now.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Edited to add: lee jun ki, i vote for him as well.

Post by 96327 » May 8th, '07, 23:34

MYV !! I want to vote for Miyavi too. =)

EDIT: also a vote for lee jun ki!! hehe. i didn't actually realise who he was until i searched him up. he's from my girl . -___-" geez.. im soo slow.
Last edited by 96327 on May 8th, '07, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

DMPA

Post by DMPA » May 8th, '07, 23:35

OH OH OH!!!! Miyavi!!! Yah!!! and the lead singer from Naitomea too!!! they're hot! lol. But Lee Jun Ki's 一 ばん!

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 9th, '07, 10:25

I think Ueda from Kat-Tun, that boy is more girly than Jin and Kame combined ^__^

When I showed my male friends pics of Yuya they refused to believe that he was male.

mueslikruemel

Post by mueslikruemel » May 9th, '07, 11:08

96327 wrote:
Natsu-chan wrote:

im sorry .. i don't know where download it.
but i did watched it off a site called crunchroll.com
here is a biiig media post on lj: (I think you don't have to join)
http://community.livejournal.com/dbsk_l ... 201#t76201
But I'm not sure, if they are subbed .___.

I know some clubbox' which probably have all/ of them... but I have to search for the links >.<
Here is one:
http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Edit: From all the clubbox' I know there isn't another one, where you can find the dramas.
Last edited by mueslikruemel on May 9th, '07, 11:32, edited 2 times in total.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 9th, '07, 11:31

what! we can vote for other guys, is it general cus

if i could of voted for Jiro, i would have voted for Jiro,

but i didn't cus he doesnt look like a girl... he is a man...

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 9th, '07, 12:42

Oguri Shun is very manly, I think.

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » May 11th, '07, 08:14

i heard about this group a long time ago but got interested to it just now...hmmnn...like some guys in the list...
narutaru wrote:I think Ueda from Kat-Tun, that boy is more girly than Jin and Kame combined ^__^

When I showed my male friends pics of Yuya they refused to believe that he was male.
ohhh...i think the same way too...Ueda really looks like a girl more than Akame...

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » May 11th, '07, 14:11

After 'King and the Clown' it would be criminal to keep Jun Ki off the Ga-Wa-La-La-Ga list. So I vote him.

I'll also add a vote to Hero, Tadayoshi Okura and Shige.

And I nominate Wu Chun.

phramc

Post by phramc » May 14th, '07, 02:07

Wu Chun is pretty girly for them Taiwanese. And Hero for Korean.

Ueda is pretty dang feminine...and sexy. :whistling:

maria_hpm

Post by maria_hpm » May 19th, '07, 23:28

hyun bin
lee junki
wu chun(fahrenheit-hana kimi,i met him in brunei,he is sooooo gooog looking)
oguri shun
hero(dbsk)

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 20th, '07, 00:28

i dont know if this goes here but

Dennis Oh

is so hot, he makes me blush...