Eye Colours (Eye Color)

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
wallflower

Eye Colours (Eye Color)

Post by wallflower » Apr 23rd, '07, 05:40

Well, talking about asians, what's the weirdest colour you've seen appear as their iris colour and have it be NATURAL and not contacts? Because all of the asians I know so far have had natural brown eyes only, but I hear some people have seen asians having natural blue eyes at times. =o I guess it can happen if you're mixed. (I ask this because I'm getting contacts and I don't want it to be super obvoius that I have contacts xD)

And, in all races & ethnicities, what is the weirdest colour you've seen, at all, that just totally made you do a double take and was natural? x'D

I hear some actress has violet eyes that are natural. I've honestly never seen that but I think it's amazing. The coolest I've seen naturally is my filipino friend having a greenish hazel colour. It looks awesome. xD

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Apr 23rd, '07, 06:02

Well, I'm from Romania, and I had a high-school colleague who had turquoise eyes!!! A mesmerizing colour! :wub: It made it very hard to look away from him... XD
There are lots and lots of Romanians with blue eyes -- I'm one of them too, but mine are more of a steel-blue, while his were a bright azure! :blink

Among Romanians you can find all the eye-colours there can be, I think: black, brown, green, hazel, blue, grey, you name it, we have it.

A little funny thing about my family is that Grandpa and Grandma both had brown eyes, but each of their four children had different colors: brown, blue, black, green, in that order! XD (Don't need to add that the blue-eyed one was my mom. :wub:)

Wuzixi

Post by Wuzixi » Apr 23rd, '07, 06:06

I used to have a childhood friend asian who has green eyes ...he told me he got a grand father that is russian. I know some Indians have green eyes also and some Burmanese has grey..

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Apr 23rd, '07, 19:32

the actress from snow flower (kdrama) has greyish-green eyes. apparently they're natural and often show up in the area she comes from, or at least that's what i read. i know a 100% chinese person who has very light brown eyes. that's all i can think of for right now. :-)

Andais

Post by Andais » Apr 23rd, '07, 19:45

The weirdest eyes I have seen are my own. A lot of people tell me that they haven't ever seen eyes quite like mine.
I'm not asian and my eyes are a ring of dark blue then a ring of light blue and a ring of golden yellow around my pupil.

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Apr 23rd, '07, 20:29

I met this guy once at my old job, and he had hazelish eyes (blueish green) and he was black. It looked so cool.

As for me, I have hazel eyes..but the cool thing about my eyes is they turn almost see-through in the sunlight (they look a light greyish color)

Im not asian, either.

kaezu

Post by kaezu » Apr 23rd, '07, 20:52

Liantasse wrote:Well, I'm from Romania, and I had a high-school colleague who had turquoise eyes!!! A mesmerizing colour! :wub: It made it very hard to look away from him... XD
There are lots and lots of Romanians with blue eyes -- I'm one of them too, but mine are more of a steel-blue, while his were a bright azure! :blink
My doctor also has unnatural blue eyes! Aqua to be precise. She's kind of pale, but her eyes are so shocking and I can't help but look into them!!

Its the aqua seen in this link on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_%28color%29 ^^

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Apr 23rd, '07, 21:47

kaezu wrote: Its the aqua seen in this link on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_%28color%29 ^^
OMG!!!! :O :shocked: Never imagined human eyes could be THAT colour!! :blink

According to the colours shown there, I think the closest one to my colleague's would be the "Bondi blue" :-) only, somehow very bright and luminous.