Virginia Tech School Shooting

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Virginia Tech School Shooting

Post by jholic » Apr 17th, '07, 00:37

i hate to put a sour note in this section, but the only thing on tv right now is the tragedy at Virginia Tech. my prayers are with those families affected.

MOD EDIT: i split and moved this thread to somewhere more appropriate. please use this thread if you wish to express your thoughts and prayers on the VA Tech incident.
Last edited by jholic on Apr 18th, '07, 02:59, edited 3 times in total.

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Apr 17th, '07, 01:47

jholic wrote:i hate to put a sour note in this thread, but the only thing on tv right now is the tragedy at Virginia Tech. my prayers are with those families affected.
Mine, too, jholic. It's still a shock. I think some administrative heads are going to roll over the delay in informing the campus community. That's what shocks me the most, though maybe it's a case of not wanting to push the panic button & finding it wasn't necessary.

And, it's just as sad to see so many idiots across the news channels reporting and commenting on the incident, spouting simplistic reasons why it happened (and why any shooting like this happens). I can't believe I just saw a so-called criminal profiler saying that what we need in the US is more people with guns right after going on & on about how there's too much violence in our culture that causes this kind of behavior. Yeah, right, lady... let's put the means right into more unbalanced people's hands more than we already do..

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 17th, '07, 12:40

^ i can't believe 33 people died.
I've spent all week at the hospital taking care of my grandma. i actually didn't learn about this incident until now.
i'm too shocked to really say much. but as you guys said.. my prayers go out to the families and friends affected.

choseung-hui

cho seung-hui

Post by choseung-hui » Apr 17th, '07, 17:53

We Remember!

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

sveta

Post by sveta » Apr 17th, '07, 18:10

While i don't agree with the actions he partook, i actually feel sorry for him...

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Apr 17th, '07, 18:22

Before you cite any website, have you read this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18152839/site/newsweek/

Mass killers actually need help but unfortunately, they didn't get the help they needed and end up committing this terrible crime.

Also, my sympathy to all families and friends to the people who lost their loved ones in Virginia Tech.
Last edited by AboutDrama on Apr 17th, '07, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Apr 17th, '07, 18:26

Yeah, seriously. A person who commits such a crime, is obviously not in their right mind. This person needed help, It seems. No one would randomly do this unless they had a serious problem.

elden41

Re: cho seung-hui is scum

Post by elden41 » Apr 17th, '07, 18:40

choseung-hui wrote:We Remember!

LINK REMOVED
Why in the world would you want to create a name after this sick individual? I do not feel sorry for him at all. He killed many people who probably had nothing to do with his possible frustrations. Go jump over a bridge or run in front of a train if you want to die, but don't end lives just because you feel your life is miserable. :cussing:

radiantz0r

Post by radiantz0r » Apr 17th, '07, 18:43

He's obviously getting money(google ads) from the people who click on that site. This has nothign to do with CSH, only money. :/

The University did refer him to get some help, though. I do not blame the University at all for what has happened. Given the amount of information they had, they made the best decision they could have.

SinFan

Post by SinFan » Apr 17th, '07, 18:55

when i read this, this morning, i was shocked O_o
another mass kill =/
R.I.P. to all the family and friends of the people who have been killed =[
every person has his reasons to do things..
but isn't this very wrong and stupid..
if you're depressed why would you kill innocent people...=/
it's just selfish...

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 17th, '07, 19:11

It's obvious that the original poster is trying to get some clicks, so the link's been removed.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 17th, '07, 19:14

Its kinda retarded, since the OP wrote he SUCKS, but now it just says WE REMEMBER making it sound like he supports the guy.

Either way a lot of times these people have somesort of mental disorder that either went untreated or missed. We need to let some time go by before anyone jumps to conclusions.

QNSpider

Re: cho seung-hui is scum

Post by QNSpider » Apr 17th, '07, 22:06

elden41 wrote:
choseung-hui wrote:We Remember!

LINK REMOVED
Why in the world would you want to create a name after this sick individual? I do not feel sorry for him at all. He killed many people who probably had nothing to do with his possible frustrations. Go jump over a bridge or run in front of a train if you want to die, but don't end lives just because you feel your life is miserable. :cussing:
Agreed. WTF asiaphiles alert.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 18th, '07, 03:18

toyotaku wrote:
jholic wrote:i hate to put a sour note in this thread, but the only thing on tv right now is the tragedy at Virginia Tech. my prayers are with those families affected.
And, it's just as sad to see so many idiots across the news channels reporting and commenting on the incident, spouting simplistic reasons why it happened (and why any shooting like this happens).
since i've been living here in the dc/va area, i think i have a better perspective of the gun control issue than when i was in hawaii. i'll withhold my opinion.

on the issue of the delay, having watched the incident unfold, i would say that i agree that officials did the best they could with the information they had at the time.

but my focus will be on my utter embarrassment as an american as to how poorly CNN and other news channels have handled this incident. time and time again, i keep hearing about how this could have been prevented. oh, there were WARNING SIGNS and crap. these "experts" are getting on my nerves. furthermore, if you watch CNN interview these students (so nice of them to give these young adults a break while mourning their friends by sticking cameras into their faces for news sensationalism), they are PRODDING students and family members into saying that they are angry about the delay and how this could have been prevented!!! unbelievable.

example1 (night of the shooting):
student being interviewed states that the situation was chaotic, and there was mass confusion.
CNN REPORTER: i understand that some students are angry that they were not warned about this sooner. are you angry?
STUDENT: um, no. i don't have all the facts so i can't be completely sure, but i'm not angry at the university at all. i feel the officials did the best that they could. if anything, i'm angry at the perpetrator. (jholic notes that this was an extremely intelligent, impressive answer.)
CNN REPORTER: but, you understand that there was a TWO HOUR delay between the 1st shooting and the 2nd. aren't you angry about this??

WTF??!?!?! are you not going to let him go until you get him to say he's angry??

example2 (this afternoon):
wolf blitzer is interviewing one of the parents of the victims.
WOLF: so how is your wife taking this?
PARENT: she's taking it quite hard, she's having a difficult time.
WOLF: i understand that many parents are enraged that school officials did not take action sooner and feel this could have been prevented. are you angry? and it's completely understandable if you are.
PARENT: well, i'm not very angry at the university. etc. etc.

again, WTF?!?!?!

there is a difference between asking someone, "how do you feel about this situation?" and asking them "are you ANGRY?"

i'll tell you something. I'M angry ... and embarrassed at the way american media has handled this situation. let the focus be on the timeline and the perpetrator. quit yakkin' about how this could have been prevented.

print this out and bronze it: "this isn't the first time. and it won't be the last."

my deepest and sincerest condolences to all the students and families that have been affected by this tragic and traumatic event.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 18th, '07, 03:37

Thats why I watch MSNBC, I can't stand FOX NEWS or CNN.

BTW The Mayor of Nagasaki was assinated today, didn't see a blurb about that other than on Msnbc.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 18th, '07, 03:48

jholic wrote:i'll tell you something. I'M angry ... and embarrassed at the way american media has handled this situation. let the focus be on the timeline and the perpetrator. quit yakkin' about how this could have been prevented.

print this out and bronze it: "this isn't the first time. and it won't be the last."

my deepest and sincerest condolences to all the students and families that have been affected by this tragic and traumatic event.
nicely put jholic. i agree with you.
spacecommand wrote:BTW The Mayor of Nagasaki was assinated today, didn't see a blurb about that other than on Msnbc.
Why am i getting all my news from d-addicts? o.O i don't watch the news often enough i suppose...

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Apr 18th, '07, 04:03

Like jholic, I've also noted how the media tries to manipulate the situation. Instead of asking questions of asking how witnesses feel, they ask them..isn't this how you feel?..and you either agree or disagree to their leading questions. Its not really an interview of a witness but an attempt to get an agreement from witnesses on the reporters views.

Another thing to notice is the media's exclusion of interviews with the entire student body. I have watched the news for hours and not once was an East Asian student or similar interviewed. Witness or not, it seemed that the East Asian community of VA Tech all but disappeared. Impossible because Tech has a very high Asian population. Even though the gunmen is ethnically Korean, it doesn't mean the media can't show Korean, Chinese or Filipino students who are also suffering from this tragedy. If the media doesn't want to become a helping hand in stirring up possible racial conflicts then it should project an accurate image of all students and viewers in remorse over this tragic event, including those in the Asian community.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Apr 18th, '07, 04:06

this is a really sad incident. my college had the flag flying half-staff today to remember those who died in this incident. it's a really scary situation too, because now it just seems so much more real, especially to college students. this stuff can happen ON YOUR CAMPUS. i know i definitely felt more freaked going to and from class, especially since i got out of class at 10PM on Monday. i mean, the guy went to the dorms and an academic buildling. like seriously. it just feels like it's hitting so close to home, for me at least. not because i'm in Virginia (i'm not) nor is it just because i have friends who has family/friends at that school and i saw them freaking out, but i do currently reside on a college campus. To hear about this incident is just scary, because the possibility of it happening here is just floating around.

and the media totally blows things out of proportion. i'm not saying that the incident isn't a big deal, but the media tries to have things portrayed it their way. it's like trying to find someone to blame, like in this case, the school. but no one thinks the school is to blame, they did the best they could. but journalists just keep trying to push the issue to get the answer they want, and that's why the media is becoming more and more unreliable. i mean, there's no reason to blame the school on this. 2 hour delay, what, did anybody know that there was going to be a 2nd shooting? if there's someone to blame for this tragedy, blame on the one who pulled the trigger.

American journalism, and maybe even journalism in general, is losing its touch. it's forgetting its primary goal, and that is to relay news and current events without bias. i just feel the media these days are too unreliable in delivering news.

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Apr 18th, '07, 04:10

x_XJules wrote:
jholic wrote:i'll tell you something. I'M angry ... and embarrassed at the way american media has handled this situation. let the focus be on the timeline and the perpetrator. quit yakkin' about how this could have been prevented.

nicely put jholic. i agree with you.
spacecommand wrote:BTW The Mayor of Nagasaki was assinated today, didn't see a blurb about that other than on Msnbc.
Why am i getting all my news from d-addicts? o.O i don't watch the news often enough i suppose...
i agree with jholic how she put it

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Apr 18th, '07, 04:12

but i was wondering why did it took the shooter to hours to get to the other side of the campus? i been wondering that for the past 2 days .

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Apr 18th, '07, 04:25

I was watching bill O'reilly, I hate that man, but I watched him because I wanted to get more news on the shooting and nothing was really on except NANCY GRACE on CNN and I can't stand that stupid redneck ****. Like I was saying, I watched the O'reilly factor and I got a lot of racial resentment from their matter of speaking and tone. They keep talking about how the Korean guy had a visa, but was not really a citizen. Does that even matter? Exclude that guy's ethnicity and we get a depressed/ sick person that could be anyone. From briefly watching the O'Reilly and other news network, there seems to be a lot of, " we should kick all foreigners out" sentiment through not clearly stated.

Yea, how comes I didn't see any asian being interviewed?

This whole thing freaks me out.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 18th, '07, 04:29

No one gets MSNBC? Watch Keith Olberman he's the best news caster out there. He often does short news bits from Japan, and talks about how Japanese TV is 6million times better than us (in a light hearted way, by showing clips from gameshows, and things about robots). And yes, he hates Bill Orielly. MSNBC may not be the greatest or a perfect network, but its the only one that I see that has common sense at times. I like it since its not CNN or FAUX News.

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Apr 18th, '07, 04:34

I was watching bill O'reilly, I hate that man, but I watched him because I wanted to get more news on the shooting and nothing was really on except NANCY GRACE on CNN and I can't stand that stupid redneck ****. Like I was saying, I watched the O'reilly factor and I got a lot of racial resentment from their matter of speaking and tone. They keep talking about how the Korean guy had a visa, but was not really a citizen. Does that even matter? Exclude that guy's ethnicity and we get a depressed/ sick person that could be anyone. From briefly watching the O'Reilly and other news network, there seems to be a lot of, " we should kick all foreigners out" sentiment through not clearly stated.
Yea, how comes I didn't see any asian being interviewed?
This whole thing freaks me out.
I'm not surprise this will happen especially from bill. Seems like his nature to bring out the "race" issue and forget that everyone can get depression... May be we should remind him of the Columbine High School massacre...

I do sometimes watch "Countdown with Keith Olbermann"

ephesus
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ephesus » Apr 18th, '07, 04:41

As horrible as the Virginia Tech shooting is, I think it raises a bigger question.
America gives people the freedom to take responsibility for their own actions, and some people can't deal with that. That doesn't necessarily mean that you should take away that freedom.
On a side note, I really wouldn't want to be a Korean in Virginia right now. Yikes.
Welcome to the world of being associated with the actions of your peers.
Now Koreans can have the pleasure of knowing what it's like to be black in areas where the only thing people know about you are what horrible things people who look like you have done.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 18th, '07, 05:00

I don't think there will be any blacklash against foreign students/nationals, this wasn't a hate crime, or a crime against one country or another that often brings up antisentiment against one group vs another. Those who do so are ignorant.
Everyone, not just one group was effected by this.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 18th, '07, 05:03

i've never been a fan of dr. phil but he actually stated the "warning signs" issue very well. he said there's a difference between indications and predictions. yes, there were indications but it only becomes an indication AFTER the incident. Before the incident these are in no way enough to be considered predictions, and that even though they had those indications the school, mainly the counselor (i forgot her name) was doing all they could.

eh, i wish i had the exact quote from him ^^;; sorry my version is slightly less intelligent but i think you get the point.

Andais

Post by Andais » Apr 18th, '07, 05:10

When I was flipping through the channels I saw an asian girl being interviewed. I think they were talking to her because some girls that lived near her had been killed. I think this was Fox news not totally sure.
I don't know why they keep going on about the warning signs either. The school was trying to deal with it, but there is only some much one can do when the person is a legal adult.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 18th, '07, 05:14

spacecommand wrote:I don't think there will be any blacklash against foreign students/nationals, this wasn't a hate crime, or a crime against one country or another that often brings up antisentiment against one group vs another. Those who do so are ignorant.
Everyone, not just one group was effected by this.
I agree...
Besides, Northern VA has a very large Korean population, so it's not as if they need to be afraid for their safety due to numbers. If anything, I think the community will close ranks to digest this incident... maybe reach out to those affected...

Coming from MD, I can only offer my my condolences to and support for those who have been impacted by this incident.
Go Hokies!

On a side note, I heard about the mayor of Nagasaki from NPR.... That's pretty much my sole source for news....

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Apr 18th, '07, 05:32

mizune wrote:On a side note, I heard about the mayor of Nagasaki from NPR.... That's pretty much my sole source for news....
Stuck on the web, I pretty much get my news from Reuters and a general idea of what's going on in Japan from Kyodo News. Anyone who hasn't heard about what happened to the mayor of Nagasaki, here's the Reuters article.

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Apr 18th, '07, 05:37

it's such a tragedy. i feel so sorry for all of those poor innocent students and their families.

the guy had problems, and just how complex his issues were, we will probably never fully understand... if such an insane crime can ever truly make any kind of sense at all that is.

i don't think it's an "asian issue" or a Korean issue, but maybe some will perceive it as such. i just hope there isn't a major backlash against all asian people.

fastat3m

Post by fastat3m » Apr 18th, '07, 05:54

It was a horrible tradegy and I feel bad for all everyone involved, even the shooter. He shouldn't have gone that far, but I believe a person is socially constructed by the events that surround them, and if we had the same experiences as him, it could easily be on of us being him. I feel bad that he was suffering that much, that he believed that was the only way out. I think this is another reminder that we need to do our best to make people feel accepted and wanted. It could have been prevented if people would have reached out and offered to help him and be his friend. We just got to remind ourselves everytime we don't like someone, to take a step back and tell ourselves that we need to treat people with respect and treat them the same way we would want to be treated. We have learned a lesson from this tradegy, unfortunately we had to learn the hard way. We should all make sure we learn from this horrible incident so that it doesn't happen again. My condolences to all that are involved.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Apr 18th, '07, 05:55

yieebo wrote:i don't think it's an "asian issue" or a Korean issue, but maybe some will perceive it as such. i just hope there isn't a major backlash against all asian people.
when I first heard the guy was Asian, my first thought was "Uh oh.. bring on the Asian hate.."

i sure hope there isn't a major backlash either. there's enough racism in the world, even against Asians.

sveta

Post by sveta » Apr 18th, '07, 06:09

I watched part of the Nightline about the discussion of his younger years. Kids made fun of him in high school. I noticed he never smiled in hte pictures they showed. In college, few students said tehy tried to be his friend. In Texas they showed an asian guy, something-or-the-other Wargo. He was described as too cold.

dayzi

Post by dayzi » Apr 18th, '07, 06:31

I understand how he feels as being a minority and asian in the same time. I do somehow had that some encounter with Korean Student in my college. I was trying very hard to be super nice and polite whenever we bump into each other in the college and I also think of we could be friends. At first few weeks, there was hi and everything in college and later on after few weeks whenever we bump into each other, there was only a slight look witthout saying hi and nod. I find it weird because since we're both asians which should be easier but some of korean students turns to be cold.

ray of light

Post by ray of light » Apr 18th, '07, 06:34

fastat3m wrote:It was a horrible tradegy and I feel bad for all everyone involved, even the shooter. He shouldn't have gone that far, but I believe a person is socially constructed by the events that surround them, and if we had the same experiences as him, it could easily be on of us being him. I feel bad that he was suffering that much, that he believed that was the only way out. I think this is another reminder that we need to do our best to make people feel accepted and wanted. It could have been prevented if people would have reached out and offered to help him and be his friend. We just got to remind ourselves everytime we don't like someone, to take a step back and tell ourselves that we need to treat people with respect and treat them the same way we would want to be treated. We have learned a lesson from this tradegy, unfortunately we had to learn the hard way. We should all make sure we learn from this horrible incident so that it doesn't happen again. My condolences to all that are involved.
nicely put, i completely agree.also i hope that there isnt backlash on the asian community or minorities in general. to be honest, i know its silly, but i dont really feel safe not only because such an incident took place but because the perp was asian. now i wonder " are ppl treatin me diff bc im asian??" i honestly hope its not tru n that im juss bein paranoid

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Apr 18th, '07, 08:17

I honestly was quite surprised that it was a Korean person that did it. Usual shootings were done by whites as in past shootings.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Apr 18th, '07, 15:52

fastat3m wrote:It was a horrible tradegy and I feel bad for all everyone involved, even the shooter. He shouldn't have gone that far, but I believe a person is socially constructed by the events that surround them, and if we had the same experiences as him, it could easily be on of us being him. I feel bad that he was suffering that much, that he believed that was the only way out. I think this is another reminder that we need to do our best to make people feel accepted and wanted. It could have been prevented if people would have reached out and offered to help him and be his friend. We just got to remind ourselves everytime we don't like someone, to take a step back and tell ourselves that we need to treat people with respect and treat them the same way we would want to be treated. We have learned a lesson from this tradegy, unfortunately we had to learn the hard way. We should all make sure we learn from this horrible incident so that it doesn't happen again. My condolences to all that are involved.
I second that....my deepest condolences and prayers to all whom got affected by this tragic events....

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Apr 18th, '07, 19:55

It's a tragedy.

Soompi is closed or "maintenance" but I wonder if the news would cause too much of a backlash or something because the student was South Korean....the Korean fanatics will get a shock

but a Korean professor I met today said it best "he didn't do it because he was Korean, it was because of his personality" - that might seem simplistic but it held a lot of substance for me.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Apr 18th, '07, 20:16

jellybean wrote:It's a tragedy.

Soompi is closed or "maintenance" but I wonder if the news would cause too much of a backlash or something because the student was South Korean....the Korean fanatics will get a shock

but a Korean professor I met today said it best "he didn't do it because he was Korean, it was because of his personality" - that might seem simplistic but it held a lot of substance for me.
I like what your Korean professor said. Just because he's Korean doesn't mean it was so surprising for him to shoot someone..what matters was he was depressed or maybe teased? I know this chinese girl in my school and she has a lot of problems especially with making friends because a lot of people either make fun of how she speaks or how paranoid she is. To be honest, if she was old enough to get a gun, I'd be a little scared. I don't know how she perceives her actions but the things she does is shocking and a little on the twisted side.

So what do his parents do? I was watching maybe MSNBC [?] and this guy came on talking about him and said that his parents owned a dry cleaning shop. Just curious

My friend also said that the South Korean president apologized but I didn't hear of that except for a little blurb on some news channel about the South Korean president saying he was shocked that a Korean person did this...again, don't know if its true

Tatsuri

Post by Tatsuri » Apr 18th, '07, 20:37

This makes me afraid of life. It terrible when you can't even go to school without the fear of something tragic like this happened. I don't blame the school, I don't blame the students, I don't blame the shooter. Its just to tragic. I don't even want to go to my campusnow because I'm afraid someone will copy and fellow what he did.

Whether it be a Korean, Japanese, African American, Hispanic, White or whatever, I'm not surprised, because a person doing something like this is not based on their race. I am kind of pissed because one of his teachers had suggested he recieve counseling but he didn't. I feel bad for his parents but I want to know what his parents feel about this.

Of course you know that there are going to be some simple-minded people who are going to become prejudice against Asians, which is just dumb. If we blame anyone we should blame everyone because someone could should have dome something baout it long before now. For people to accuse one person/race/or something like video games, which they did say was part of the reason he did that, is pointless.

I'm sorry that so many people lost their lives or were injured. My praters and blessing go out to the family and friends of the students and killer and to everyone.

momoji

Post by momoji » Apr 18th, '07, 20:54

I won't be surprised if there will be any backlash against the asian community... I still remember the treatment that we muslim receive after the sept 11, though we do not condone to such act and we are not even part of the activist we are just people who practices the religion and not the tradition that the suiciders practise, even til now we still feel the heat from ppl in US...I still remember being shouted at with bad languages and ppl throw stuff at me just by walking around anywhere in US just because I am a muslim... right now as an Asian I will not be surprised if anybody kick my ass while walking on the street... my prayers go to all the victims and their families, the perpertrator family and all asian in general...may you all found the strenght enduring such tragedy

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 18th, '07, 21:18

Again there hasn't been a backlash against Asians.

Think it logically here.

This was not a racially motivated attack, or an attack on one country on another or one religion vs another, this is what usually causes backlashes vs one group or another. This is simply not the case here, it was a guy who had some serious problems.

He being Korean really doesn't mean jack.
Btw, to note, he was a US Permanent resident, who went through high school and four years at Virginia Tech, it can be safely assumed that his english level was probably at a very high to fluent level. So I highly doubt it was some language barrier.

Just sit back and cool your jets, its not sensationalism, and *most people are not as ignorant as you may think. I'm asian, I haven't had any backlash. Will there be isolated cases, probably, but those people are ignorant.

The question in this case is not religion, its not race, its not even country of origin, its about mental disability, and that affects people of all races, religions, countries.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 18th, '07, 21:27

I'm pretty sure that there will be a backlash against Koreans because of this incident because there's a lot of ignorant people in this world. The South Korean government is also very concerned that this will damage ties with the US. I've already seen some stupid comments about Cho's race on the internet.

One comment was something along these lines: "I'm not surprised that he's Korean. South Koreans are pretty violent and abusive... blah blah"

What most people fail to recognize is that Cho immigrated to America when he was 8 (1992) and had a green card. So, he was pretty much an American having spent most of his life here.

The fact is Cho was mentally ill, stalked 2 women, was a loner, and was teased for his shyness. And that drove him over the edge.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the deceased. :cry:

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 18th, '07, 21:44

I guess people define backlash differently.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

So unless there are mobs of people going out and beating up people just because of this incident, then I wouldn't worry to much about it. Its been 3 days now, and I haven't seen any backlash in that form.

I couldn't give a rats ass about what someone wrote about one group or another on the internet, if you did, boy you're going to be worried for the rest of your life, as Americans we already get a lot of bad things written about us from overseas.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

The only Korean person I'm worried with a gun is Kim Yong-il (do your research if you have no clue who I'm talking about), and as bad as this was, next month it'll be back page news, as the world goes back to Iraq, Alberto Gonzolez, Don Imus, etc etc.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 18th, '07, 22:01

Backlash exists in many forms... small or big. All it comes down to is "an adverse reaction."

The comment I listed was just an example of an ignorant person. Like I said, there's a lot of ignorant people in this world.
Personally, being an Asian American, I am not scared or worried that the backlash will affect me. What gave you the idea that it did? I just stated that there is and will be backlash about Cho's race regardless of the facts.

ndiicx

Post by ndiicx » Apr 18th, '07, 22:33

NEWS FLASH 198 killed in Iraq today. Yes 198 people Dead.

No one cares. Why? because American lives are more valuable than any other lives in the world.

That is the problem with the world. Every one is seperated by race and religion and many stupid things I don't even need to mention. Who cares about Darfur and Iraq who cares about the people in war torn areas around the world starving. We count american soldier deaths but not Iragi soldiers only thier to secure the oil fields and feed our deopendance on oil.

This is not a conspiracy people. Wake up. Things will only continue to get worse if our attitude doesn't change. All life is equal you are all exactly the same regardless of what you were raised to believe.

may the victims of this shooting and the hundreds of thousands of victims all around the world rest in peace

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Apr 18th, '07, 22:34

angeizahoy wrote:
yieebo wrote:i don't think it's an "asian issue" or a Korean issue, but maybe some will perceive it as such. i just hope there isn't a major backlash against all asian people.
when I first heard the guy was Asian, my first thought was "Uh oh.. bring on the Asian hate.."

i sure hope there isn't a major backlash either. there's enough racism in the world, even against Asians.
ahh, the nightmare practically came true here
my school is overopulated with koreans, and you can guess how they were treated.
especially this one guy who almost looked like the shooter =\ he was sorta my friend.. and yeaa.. wow. people were talking crap about all asians, koreans specific, but that one guy even more specificly, and they were all.. like.. hiding from him. xD

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Apr 18th, '07, 23:19

wallflower, thats so fucked up what they were doing to your amigo,

did you stick up for your friend?

theres several Asians at my school but i dont know any, im new to the

school but even if i saw any racism and i didnt know the person id stick

up for them, regardless of whats on the news b/c not everyone is a killer,

i agree with ndiicx, theres thousands that die in other countries and its

more controversial when Americans died, I'm more preocuppied with those

in Darfur and Iraq, the situation there is not stable,

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Apr 19th, '07, 17:29

i was watching the news and they mentioned that the killer watched "Oldboy" over and over days before the shooting. and i thought... i bet people on d-addicts and other asian-movie sites are the only ones who even know what movie that is.

it's sad that practically every e-mail from the public to the news channels are all telling them to stop talking about the killer and talk about the victims and lives they led. and the reporters are all like "oh i agree.. but back to..." and it just doesn't stop. :/

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Apr 19th, '07, 17:39

so my friend ~kinda got harassed yesterday by some stupid people on his campus. they went up to him, told him that he looked like the shooter from VA Tech, and went along laughing their stupid asses off while taunting him with sounds that are suppose to "Asian"? my friend really wanted to retaliate back, but didn't, because to him, it felt like it was putting him on the same level as Cho.

get it straight. ALL ASIANS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE. and don't judge everyone of a race just because of one person. do we judge all Caucasians when one person decides to go on a shooting rampage? if that's the case, every single one of us is a killer, because there has been at least one person from our race/ethnicity that has murdered someone else.

to have something like that happen on a college campus is so ridiculous, you'd think kids in this time and age have learned about cultural diversity. on a college campus no less, you'd think they learned something by now.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 19th, '07, 18:31

I agree with the poster above saying me how bothersome it is that the news (and also people) won't stop talking about the gunner. I'm quite sure that being remembered and talked about was exactly what he wanted. I don't feel it's right to make his dream come true in death, because frankly he doesn't deserve to be remembered at all. The worst (and with that, most adequate) treatment would be to forget him forever, but sadly people are way too sensationalist to let this happen.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Apr 19th, '07, 18:35

this was horrible.. just horrible! i feel pity for the families and friends that lost their loved ones.
I guess the gunman, Cho, was very depressed and had a lot of problems O.o

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Apr 19th, '07, 21:56

Néa Vanille wrote:
I agree with the poster above saying me how bothersome it is that the news (and also people) won't stop talking about the gunner. I'm quite sure that being remembered and talked about was exactly what he wanted. I don't feel it's right to make his dream come true in death, because frankly he doesn't deserve to be remembered at all. The worst (and with that, most adequate) treatment would be to forget him forever, but sadly people are way too sensationalist to let this happen.

I agreed that not to give more air time for him. I hope the news casters will report some important news.

Before you think these mass killer are sickly, there is always two sides of the stories. They are all severely depressed, being bullied at certain time of their age, and nobody realize them and help or even try to save them when they needed somebody. We will never know how long they endure those mean people who are too much and "push" them too far. Finally, they realize they have no where to go and just snap.

The truth is everybody, if being push too far to the corner and no where to go. They can snap in many ways...

May be we shouldn't be mean to people and stand up for those that being bullied. May be a kinder and and more understanding society may play a part to solve this problem.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 20th, '07, 00:47

AboutDrama wrote:The truth is everybody, if being push too far to the corner and no where to go. They can snap in many ways...
it is a fact that many violent acts from children are a result of bullying. this is why these things cannot be prevented. bullying will always occur - which is why a response will always occur. i'm not condoning it. i'm just stating a fact.

so i'm pissed at the media again. (in my environment, the tv can only be tuned to CNN.) as many know, the media received a pkg from cho and decides to boost their ratings by showing the videos and pictures over and over. though they attempt to make it look as if it's the rantings of a madman, but all they succeed in doing is GLORIFYING a disturbed individual. cho couldn't have succeeded more if he had his own tv show. i've seen more of cho than i have of the victims. his intention is obviously to gain attention, and like numb-minded dolts, the media gives it to him. SURPRISE! there are copy-cat incidents of threats occuring at educational institutions nationwide causing shutdowns.

WOLF BLITZER: there has been some talk that the media has shown the cho video and pictures too many times. what do you think of that?
CNN REPORTER: actually, what i've heard is that some family and students are mad at cho for making the video.

unbelievable!!! they refuse to take blame!! could they would do less damage if they opened a gun shop?? as if the families and friends of the victims have not suffered enough, they need to deal with the media's thirst for sensationalism.

=========================

i see a lot of talk about ethnicity, which is bound to happen in this asian drama forum. hopefully, people will understand that this was a deranged individual - regardless of his race. other shooters have been other races. the fact that this one was asian only proves that hatred does not discriminate.

this leads me to point out a few things that i have been thinking about:

* i feel extremely bad for cho's parents. according to their postman, the cho's are very friendly people and were nothing like their son. i know a lot have always been said about how parents raise their kids, but in my lifetime, i have observed the best parenting fail. sometimes, the kid will just fall by the wayside regardless of how hard the parents tried.

* as a mod here, i'm left wondering if cho ever came to D-Addicts. it's a logical question. it's nearly impossible for college students NOT to have some type of online activity. i'm left wondering what type of webpages he may have visited or participated in.

* as an NFL football fan and an asian, one of my fave players is 'scott fujita', a linebacker currently with the saints. i believe he is known as the 'asian assassin'. i am quite certain he will change that moniker by the time the next season rolls around.

may the people affected by this tragedy find the strength they need to pull through this.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 20th, '07, 00:50

btw, in my selfishness and haste to post, i neglected to mention my sympathies for the tragic bombings in iraq (150+ killed), and the people of nagasaki (mayor assassinated). may the families of those individuals find solace and peace.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Apr 20th, '07, 03:20

im really tired (nah more like getting saddened or depressed by this, read on...) of this now...

i dont want to see it on the tv anymore it kind of makes me feel sick

how the television and other medias are exploiting this type of stuff...

There are thousands of people that die everyday and ive come to

terms with that fact, its a very depressing world and Ive learned

how to move on, things happen, and this already happened, nothing

in this situation will change or bring back another person but it could be

used as a something we could look back on and try to prevent these

things from happening in the future...

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Apr 20th, '07, 03:24

I know, what's up with that. All my friends said I look like him because I'm asian. Of course he's joking but still.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Apr 20th, '07, 03:39

thats really messed up, do you know if Asians are a minority in the US?

maybe thats why theres so much discrimination, i mean if in my school

it consisted of 60 to 90 percent of Asians there would not be any type of

racism (is that the right word?) towards them, well in my school there

hasnt been any type of racism from what ive seen theyre a minority...

but maybe its because of the people in the area... AAAH theres too many factors...

bakan3ko

Post by bakan3ko » Apr 20th, '07, 04:20

This is a tragedy. My respects and heart go out to all the victums include Cho's family.

From this, I have a few rants...

1. Why the hell do they call foreign national "resident aliens"? I understand the definition of alien, but for pete sake's it connotates the guy was from Mars with almond shape eyes and a green humongous head.

2. Why are they emphazing he was South Korean? The guy probably did not get mentally disturbed while he was in Korea and he was here since he was 8. This makes him very American in my eyes. And, Korea and America should not be responsible for the actions of their citizens working under their own judgement.

3. Why did South Korea have to express concern about racism? Okay, we know it will happen. But, it is slightly insulting to Americans. It is basically assuming that people here are barbaric and will retailate on Koreans for an individual action. I would have left it at condolences to the families.

4. There will always be people that are called "dorks", "nerds", or "weirdos". I would hope people are more sensitve nowadays from lessons of Columbine. I am not at all validating his horrific act; but, we should have learned.

5. I think the VA Tech officials did screw up. The first shooter was still at large. The guy shot two people!!! They assumed this was a domestic dispute, which was a horrible assumption and even if should have warrent an email. At my prev univ, we got warned of muggers!

My 5 cents... :salut:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 20th, '07, 04:45

It's especially ironic given South Korea's own record of racism and generalizations, them being so concerned about possible racial prejudices in the aftermath, I mean. When some American GIs accidentally killed some Korean school girls with a truck, it caused a wave of anti-Americanism there.

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Apr 20th, '07, 04:59

somehow .. because of this incident .. i had a TERRIBLE dream yesterday that I was pointed at with a gun with .. some guy .. I don't remember the face or anything. Just a black figure. -shivers-

fastat3m

Post by fastat3m » Apr 20th, '07, 05:24

When I was in high school, i actually imagined what I would do if a shooter came in the room. I imagine I would try to hit him, but I probably would actually freeze up. I remember imagining hitting them with my tennis raquet because i was on the tennis team and if you could hit someone really hard with a tennis raquet, you could stop him. I think it is a good idea to think about stuff like that, so if it actually does happen, you have some type of plan to safe yourself and others. Just like the Boy Scout motto, you should always, "Be Prepared" for anything.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Apr 20th, '07, 05:33

This is like the only news on T.V. the past few days I feel so sad that a thing like this happened, it's causing all universities across the U.S. to re-examine their security and it's making me more aware of my surroundings as well, now when I go to lectures I don't even pull my desk up I just put my binder on my lap and write (I know I'm being a little paranoid) but those students at Virginia Tech didn't expect it either, it's hard to predict these things, my heart really goes out to the victims and their families

Takekaze

Post by Takekaze » Apr 20th, '07, 06:14

I'm getting annoyed by stupid politicians who whine about tighter gun laws because of this. Heck, here in Europe it seems that the self-proclaimed liberal groups and media is still spreading false info about American gun control (and that is emphasized by MIcheal Moore's outright stupid "documentaries"), at least they've been doing so for decades. I've been reading the website of our state-controlled TV station (yes, we still have something like that), and most comments about the VT shooting were outright anti-american with, comments based on little to no knowledge at all.

I saw people bitching about the 9mm Glock he used. So what? 9mm is a good caliber for self defense, guess why cops, military and everybody else carries it (I have one myself, a Glock 17, excellent handgun). I know, if he would have used a chainsaw, people would **** about that. Worse yet, I saw yesterday that now some nutjobs are blaming the movie "Old Boy" for it, too. It's getting stupid. Politicians and media, get some education. Really. Though, that would take effort and it's always easier to solely blame Counter Strike and movies for such events.

As it is, if someone's resolved to kill, he doesn't need a gun (as two cases here in my country prove; two cases that happened in this week, in the first one, a guy attacked a woman with an axe and nearly killed her, he's still on the run; in the second one, yesterday a man on a bicycle stabbed a pedestrian and is also still on the run). The mayor of Nagasaki has just been shot at point blank and killed by a yakuza right in this week, too. The yakuza wouldn't have needed a gun to kill him at this range. Not to mention that the gun was certainly not registered and illegal (likely smuggled in from Russia or something similar).

A friend of mine is Texan, and lives now in Arkansas. He told me, whenever he takes his dogs for a walk, he always carries a .22. He's been answering the door with his S&W ready and he also owns an M-14. One of his friends was robbed at gunpoint some time ago, just a few days ago he showed her how to handle a gun. She will now take her safety into her own hands and I can't blame her. I've been reading the asahi shimbun today and it seems that police over there arrested a man who attacked a woman with a knife and injured her badly (police is now suspecting that he's been involved in two similar cases in the past). Imagine what would have happened to him if the woman would have been armed and on guard. My ex-gf has always been armed when she still lived and worked in this city and was on her way home in later hours of the day. And I can't blame her.

I wish people would realize that the so called "gun nuts" are usually those who handle their weapons in the most responsible way. Simply because these guys know what they're dealing with. Dangerous are the people who buy a gun and have no clue how to handle it. And most dangerous are the thousands of illegal guns floating around in the black market. It's easy to arm yourself with those, if you're willing to pay the price, no matter what country (I could get AK-47s with ease, organized crime here has been using RPG-7s and hand grenades in the past).

The irony is, there are two universities in the US where students are allowed to carry firearms if they have a permit. Last I checked there were no violent crimes on those two universities. Or another case from the US proves that proper gun ownership may save lifes. At one unviersity some nut wanted to pull what the nutjob did at the VT, but two students got out, picked up their guns and stopped him, he surrendered without a shot. Interesting, isn't it? It shows what the responsible use of a weapon can do.

To be frank? I'd rather take the safety of myself and my family into my own hands, than to trust the police which, at least around here, can only really do something when it's too late already.

But as I said above, if someone's resolved to kill, he doesn't need a gun. In 2001 (if my memory serves me right) some nutjob stormed an elementary school in Japan armed only with a knife and killed several children.

Germany has extremely tight gun laws, but that didn't stop some nutjob to storm his old school in Erfurt and kill more than a dozen people with legally obtained guns a few years ago.

There's been a statistic around since yesterday in my country which said that the number of crimes committed with firearms has been massively decreasing ever since our extremely strict gunlaw was enacted in 1997. However, I've not seen a decrease concerning crimes in general. In fact, the crime rate is increasing and the brutality is also rising.

Yes, it's horrible that this guy killed 32 innocent people. However, he would have killed without a gun as well. Maybe not 32, but "just" 10. And that seems to be the main argument I've seen so far. Most people argue that, if he wouldn't have had a gun, he wouldn't have been able to kill that many people. Certainly, but he would have still been able to kill. He could have used a knife, or a sword, or worse... a bomb. Building a bomb is relatively easy when you know what you're doing. Though, personally I think that the "argument" that he wouldn't hve been able to kill that many is rather stupid and sad. He would still have killed, the difference is a number-game, totally pointless and retarded. It doesn't matter whether he'd have killed 1 or 100. What's the difference? 1 or 100, 1 doesn't make it right either. Fact is, he killed innocent people and had such a deep psychologic trauma that made him do this.

And I still wonder what police did for 2.5 hours... Picking their noses? Rescue donuts from evil coffee-wielding mujahedin? Frankly, there's a shooting on campus 2.5 hours before the main attack and they don't secure the area? They don't search it? They don't warn the students? Nothing? That stinks of incompetence.

The conclusion? If you want to kill, no gun law will prevent you from doing so. You can ban all guns, then people will use knives. Then you ban all knives, then people will use something else. That's how it is.

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » Apr 20th, '07, 07:13

The horrible truth of the matter is that there is no solution. Because we have the wonderful freedom of thought, people will always be in conflict with one another. And, at times, radical individuals will seeks more extreme ways to emphasize a particular viewpoint.

Now unless you want the McCarthy days of everyone looking over everyone else's shoulder; trying to pin something on the other guy so you can remain above suspicion, horrible acts such as these will continue to happen.

Guns aren't the problem. I agree with Takekaze. A machete and/or a knife would have also been very lethal weapons. Even if you ban all guns, people will still be able to obtain them. Marijuana and cocaine aren't legal substances where I live and people still manage to obtain plenty. Supply and demand, supply and demand...

In this particular incident...I'd have to say campus security was the largest downfall. One kid got shot at my high school and they locked down the entire campus for four hours until they found the gunner. And we were a 3,000+ student body before faculty, (four years ago, I shiver to think how many kids go there now) so it's not like there wasn't pressure from hundreds of panicked parents calling the school the whole time.

But....I think what most Americans have a hard time understanding is that freedom comes at a price.
And sometimes that price is your mom or your little brother, or your best friend(personal experience).
If I'm to say that they're martyrs for the continued freedom in America, then what meaning is there when people just roll over and let the government limit their freedoms?

That's just my opinion however. If it came down to speaking my mind and being shot or shutting up, I'd just shut up.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Apr 20th, '07, 07:40

Not to turn this subject into gun control, the problem with you antigun control people is you think gun control means taking guns away from everyone, that is not the case, if we had real gun control and it was enforced he would not of been able to purchased guns based on his past mental disability. Thats gun control.

You anti gun control people think everyone should have guns, no backround checks, no licensing no nothing.

This will be an endless debate that will go no where, that has been debated for DECADES, you can't change my mind and I can't change you're mind.

Btw I wouldn't go around calling people nuts, stupid or antiamerican just because we have different opinions, we all want to save lives, we just have different opinions on how to do it. Some say ban all guns, some say give guns to everyone. well the truth we need to compromise, thats what reasonable gun control is. Its not taking guns away from everyone, and its not giving guns so easily to everyone.
And I still wonder what police did for 2.5 hours... Picking their noses? Rescue donuts from evil coffee-wielding mujahedin? Frankly, there's a shooting on campus 2.5 hours before the main attack and they don't secure the area? They don't search it? They don't warn the students? Nothing? That stinks of incompetence.
The police were investigating the first shooting, they had a suspect of interest, which was the boyfriend of the first girl killed, turns out the the boyfriend did own guns, so he was a person of interest, as they were interviewing him reports of a 2nd shooting occured. If you find a girl murdered, who do you first think of interviewing? A boyfriend or husband.

The police did in fact secure the first dorm, they did search it, they with the facts at hand thought it was a domestic situation, you have a girlfriend dead, and a boyfriend who owns guns, they were interviewing him at the time, turns out the man of interest had nothing to do with it but by then it was too late. Maybe there was a lapse in judgement in not shutting down the entire campus, but If I were at that situation giving the information I had at that time, and beliving it were to be a domestic incident and a person of itnerest was being question, I might of made the same call, I don't know I wasn't there.

We can't armchair quarterback it now. Lets wait until all the facts come out.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Apr 20th, '07, 11:32

I think its interesting that he mentioned the "snobs" and "brats" who have so much but don't realise it.

There's no justification for murder, but living in that sort of closed world (which university seems to be...) I think it can be enough for turn someone crazy and if he was mentally unstable to begin with then its just a bomb waiting to explode.

I mean, theres a high number of suicide at universities and the fact that this isn't the first time someone has gone on a killing spree at a university... perhaps this raises the question of whether university is serving its purpose correctly.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Apr 20th, '07, 11:44

glad to see that someone created a thread for this.i really need to get this . its very sad wut happened. .i cried my eyes out radig about it in school.i just can't believe the guy. how can u do something like this. all my regards to the families of the victims.

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Apr 20th, '07, 12:03

my thoughts are to all those who died in Virgina Tech. May you all rest in peace. :cry:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 20th, '07, 13:31

I think what most Europeans are so mad about in regard to American gun laws is the fact that Choi Seung-Hui, despite allegedly having been referred to psychologists several times and having been charged for stalking, was still allowed to legally obtain a gun. From my observations, very few fanatists, European or otherwise, are against legal ownership of guns per say and I don't consider anyone fanatic, Eurocentrist or anti-American for saying that it is a great tragedy that this disturbed man was allowed to buy a gun despite being totally, completely cuckoo. Whether he would have killed anyway, whether or not he would have been able to buy a black market weapon or not or whether he was smart enough to build a bomb is irrelevant there - the legality of the purchase just adds even more tragedy to the story.

Another thing I find interesting is, though he bitched so much against rich kids and showed plain class envy, somehow he was still able to dish out $600 for a gun. Someone doesn't know what it's like to be a really poor college student...
Last edited by Néa Vanille on Apr 20th, '07, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Apr 20th, '07, 13:59

I cant believe people are actually trying to link Cho's race (as a korean) to what he did. If you ask me, that's not the case. Cho has lived in the US for over some time and basically, his orientation is already american.

I think that this issue is not only about Cho; that's only the tip of the iceberg. I think this has to do with the American society and the question on why such person like Cho exists in a society like their's. why would someone want to kill just because he was a Loner. of course, we should also consider his mental and emotional capacity but, as we all know, our society shapes us. and i can help but ask why such societies (like that of the US) can produce people so lonely they would want to kill other people (like cho, eric dylan.. etc).

momoji

Post by momoji » Apr 20th, '07, 21:39

I agree with glad... I read a blog by a journalist from nbc that now they even try to pin it against muslim just because he send the letter using Ishmael as an alias... wtf was that I mean he talk about christianity and I believe somebody told me that there is an Ishmael written in the bible as well...it is so sad how they try to pin the cause of tragedy on other race and religion... I mean this is cause by a man who is mentally ill, even the previous school massacre are done by local caucasian as well... Plus the school late notice about the shooting might be because they don't want to cause unnecessary panics among the student... but who are there that can predict that there will be a second shooting right...

p/s: on a lighter note I bet he wanted to blow up his tv everytime he watched my super sweet 16 on mtv... I do not condone such act of violence but I also don't condone the way the rich kids acted towads their parents...if everybody in this world learn how to respect each other...this wouldn't have happened... (but that would be utopia)... so sad

phramc

Post by phramc » Apr 21st, '07, 02:44

my friend is korean and the other day someone blamed him for the virginia tech. I've never been so mad in my life. That's the most prejudiced thing I've ever heard. It was HIS (the shooter's) fault, not his race's. I don't think I could feel sorry for him but I'm not angered. People act as though americans never do anything wrong. seriously look at all of the mistakes we've made. I think that's what angers me the most. He is obviously not right in the head. I think there are many things we could do to prevent things like this. It's too bad this had to happen but hopefully we will learn from it.

Yulliman

More Tragedy in Media

Post by Yulliman » Apr 21st, '07, 09:30

Hi
It is dissapointing what occured at VT a few days ago.
The media stations are really showing these video footages too much.
I hope it doesn't put evil ideas in the heads of new killers!
I wonder if there's inside video not seen yet.
I hope the coverage goes away...

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Apr 21st, '07, 10:49

I took this kid I was looking after to an English class which is run by these American girls. Yeup, I got the cold shoulder. They used to be pretty nice to me before.