User Bars for Jdorama, Jpop, Jrock Fans!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
SugizoStyle

User Bars for Jdorama, Jpop, Jrock Fans!

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 3rd, '07, 12:28

Last edited by SugizoStyle on Feb 7th, '07, 21:16, edited 2 times in total.

tissa

Post by tissa » Feb 4th, '07, 14:17

well done. taking some, will credit if using. thanks. 8)

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 4th, '07, 14:23

tissa wrote:well done. taking some, will credit if using. thanks. 8)

:thumleft:

D

lightsoul

Post by lightsoul » Feb 4th, '07, 14:41

can I make a request?

---Tomoya Nagase Fan----

Thankx in advance!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Feb 4th, '07, 14:45

great! Thank you ^-^

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 4th, '07, 14:57

lightsoul wrote:can I make a request?

---Tomoya Nagase Fan----

Thankx in advance!

Sure! ! !

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... aseFan.jpg[/img]

hope you like! :)

Is he a jpop singer ???

D

lightsoul

Post by lightsoul » Feb 4th, '07, 14:59

SugizoStyle wrote:
lightsoul wrote:can I make a request?

---Tomoya Nagase Fan----

Thankx in advance!

Sure! ! !

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... aseFan.jpg[/img]

hope you like! :)
KYAAAAAAAA!!! Thank you so much. He is a JPop singer as well as an actor. :-)

Thank you. I like it.

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 5th, '07, 18:39

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ ... veSArs.jpg[/img]

Where everything started! :D

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Feb 6th, '07, 01:33

oooh, much thanks...gotta add some of these to the ones i use ^_^

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 6th, '07, 12:53

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:oooh, much thanks...gotta add some of these to the ones i use ^_^
Nice sig. bars! :)

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 7th, '07, 21:12

may Inote that you made a mistake in the Jun Matsumoto banner.. you spelled it "Jun Matusmoto" in stead of "Jun Matsumoto"! :3

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 7th, '07, 21:15

Mitani wrote:may Inote that you made a mistake in the Jun Matsumoto banner.. you spelled it "Jun Matusmoto" in stead of "Jun Matsumoto"! :3
damn!!! I was probably :alcoholic: when i made that one! :P

Thanks for telling me that! :)

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 7th, '07, 21:18

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:may Inote that you made a mistake in the Jun Matsumoto banner.. you spelled it "Jun Matusmoto" in stead of "Jun Matsumoto"! :3
np! Im always glad to help out ^__^

playing around on the comp is always fun when your drunk!! xD
*hic*

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 7th, '07, 21:21

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:

*hic*
Next weekend i will get drunk for sure!
I am going to a party in my friends house! :mrgreen:

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 7th, '07, 21:27

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: damn!!! I was probably :alcoholic: when i made that one! :P
*hic*
wish that was me! Im gonna work every morning from the 10th to the 18th, which was actually gonna be my winter break from school, but in stead of sleeping all I can and watch dramas, I have to wake up every morning and be ready to take care of 50+ dogs.. with means no hangovers either, because that would surely be hell xDD

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 7th, '07, 21:39

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:np! Im always glad to help out ^__^
*hic*
wish that was me! Im gonna work every morning from the 10th to the 18th, which was actually gonna be my winter break from school, but in stead of sleeping all I can and watch dramas, I have to wake up every morning and be ready to take care of 50+ dogs.. with means no hangovers either, because that would surely be hell xDD
You can always share your drink with the dogs! lol :P

whiskyyyy :alcoholic:

Its sounds boring... but in the end of the month money come to your pocket! I think...

I really hope to have fun in the party! We will have karaoke! :D i going to murder all the song... Its only for the fun! :D

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 7th, '07, 21:52

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: Next weekend i will get drunk for sure!
Its sounds boring... but in the end of the month money come to your pocket! I think...
I really hope to have fun in the party! We will have karaoke! :D i going to murder all the song... Its only for the fun! :D
better than that, the money are gonna run straight into my pocket ;)
and from that Ill uy a new external HDD and I can finally download more doramas!! YaY!!
*dances around*

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 7th, '07, 21:58

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:wish that was me! Im gonna work every morning from the 10th to the 18th, which was actually gonna be my winter break from school, but in stead of sleeping all I can and watch dramas, I have to wake up every morning and be ready to take care of 50+ dogs.. with means no hangovers either, because that would surely be hell xDD
and from that Ill uy a new external HDD and I can finally download more doramas!! YaY!!
*dances around*
What i need + international downloads!

Here in Portugal we have limits to downloads! :cussing: I have 30 GB of international downloads! And that really sucks!!!!
I have always to control what i download!

I feel sleepy! ZzZzZ

Time to hit the bed!

See you tomorrow! :thumright:

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 7th, '07, 22:05

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: You can always share your drink with the dogs! lol :P
*dances around*
Here in Portugal we have limits to downloads! :cussing: I have 30 GB of international downloads! And that really sucks!!!!
I feel sleepy! ZzZzZ
Time to hit the bed!
Im glad that I have unlimited download.. at least what I know of! on a lucky day I can download 20-30gb of stuff, when my laptop gets a good connection when Im at school where it's fast because they have those new internet wires.. or something ^^;;

nighty night then ;)

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 13:16

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:better than that, the money are gonna run straight into my pocket ;)
*dances around*
I feel sleepy! ZzZzZ
Time to hit the bed!
Im glad that I have unlimited download.. at least what I know of! on a lucky day I can download 20-30gb of stuff, when my laptop gets a good connection when Im at school where it's fast because they have those new internet wires.. or something ^^;;

nighty night then ;)
I hate you!!! :P

I have started to download where i work! Its + 16 GB :D

There are so many series tht i want to download.... :x

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 19:49

SugizoStyle wrote:I hate you!!! :P
I don't look forward to the day when I finish school in one aspect, and that is that I won't be able to download with such a high connection anymore! ^.^U
else I really look forward to not be concerned about homework everyday anymore when I finish school!!

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 20:10

Mitani wrote:
I don't look forward to the day when I finish school in one aspect, and that is that I won't be able to download with such a high connection anymore! ^.^U
else I really look forward to not be concerned about homework everyday anymore when I finish school!!
I never liked school! I had really bad years... So at last i finished High school!!!
After High school i had 2 more years in a hmm don´t know know how to translet... its something like Technical school!? I learned software like Autocad 2D , 3D, Flah MX etc. etc. and i also had math :x

After that college!!! Huge waste of money! ( at least i made good friends) I was only one year...
But now i work! :D but i my parents want me in collge again! :glare:

My problem in school is taht i can´t FOCUS!!!

Going to take a bath! Brb :thumright:

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 20:28

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
I never liked school! I had really bad years... So at last i finished High school!!!
After High school i had 2 more years in a hmm don´t know know how to translet... its something like Technical school!? I learned software like Autocad 2D , 3D, Flah MX etc. etc. and i also had math :x
After that college!!! Huge waste of money! ( at least i made good friends) I was only one year...
when I have finished this year, I have been in school in 14 years! @_@
and before I entered the Gymnasium Im in now, I never had any problems with school, but after I enetered gym it's simply like hell! no one respects me like I am, and they talk about me behind my back and ignore me.. Im so glad I only have less than half a year to go! phew~

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 20:53

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote: I don't look forward to the day when I finish school in one aspect, and that is that I won't be able to download with such a high connection anymore! ^.^U
and before I entered the Gymnasium Im in now, I never had any problems with school, but after I enetered gym it's simply like hell! no one respects me like I am, and they talk about me behind my back and ignore me.. Im so glad I only have less than half a year to go! phew~
Just ignore those ppl! its difficult but at least try...

Life sometimes sucks... i love weekend because i can be with my friends! But it always the same things every weekend i really HATE IT! Weekend should be Fun but it isn´t...
I am too calm thats why i am not respected so ppl say whatever they want and i don´t react!Its in my blood not to react... but i think in the future i will just explode and say something that must be said!!! Those bitchs!!!

Anyway this chat is going on the wrong way!

Its like a friend of mine says " Lets talk about sex! " lol

Tomorrow i am going to a chinese restaurant to eat Japanese food! :-) I hope to enjoy Japanese food cuzz chinese food isn´t that has liked to be!
And after that going to see a movie! I need to decide what movie to see! last week i saw the Grudge 2 ( scary! )

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 21:04

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: I never liked school! I had really bad years... So at last i finished High school!!!
After High school i had 2 more years in a hmm don´t know know how to translet... itsomething like Technical school!? I learned software like Autocad 2D , 3D, Flah MX etc. etc. and i also had math :x
Life sometimes sucks... i love weekend because i can be with my friends! But it always the same things every weekend i really HATE IT! Weekend should be Fun but it isn´t...
I am too calm thats why i am not respected so ppl say whatever they want and i don´t react!Its in my blood not to react... but i think in the future i will just explode and say something that must be said!!! Those bitchs!!!
Tomorrow i am going to a chinese restaurant to eat Japanese food! :-) I hope to enjoy Japanese food cuzz chinese food isn´t that has liked to be!
And after that going to see a movie! I need to decide what movie to see! last week i saw the Grudge 2 ( scary! )
Im already ignoring them, but it's hard seeing as I have very few people to turn to when I need to talk, because my friends live far away from me.. they are either from one of my earlier schools or they left this school before me :(
actually I think the reason why people don't like me is because they can't place me in a box.. normally when nobody talks to me Im quiet and passive, but when Im bored and I ain't in school I act really strange.. normally I can't even predict when Ill do next myself! ^_^;;
like I don't care at all what people think about me if Im at a party or our of town, because nomatter what, the chance that Ill meet them again in't big, so I can ask as I want to ^__^

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 21:12

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote: when I have finished this year, I have been in school in 14 years! @_@
Im already ignoring them, but it's hard seeing as I have very few people to turn to when I need to talk, because my friends live far away from me.. they are either from one of my earlier schools or they left this school before me :(
actually I think the reason why people don't like me is because they can't place me in a box.. normally when nobody talks to me Im quiet and passive, but when Im bored and I ain't in school I act really strange.. normally I can't even predict when Ill do next myself! ^_^;;
like I don't care at all what people think about me if Im at a party or our of town, because nomatter what, the chance that Ill meet them again in't big, so I can ask as I want to ^__^
I try not to speek about my problms with anyone because i don´t want them to think that i am weak but sometimes... i really need to talk and i say everything !!( sometimes i talk too much )
i am complicated life is complicated everything is complicated! :cussing:

I try not too think in my problems thats way i am always watching something to try not to think...

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 21:27

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: Just ignore those ppl! its difficult but at least try...
I try not to speek about my problms with anyone because i don´t want them to think that i am weak but sometimes... i really need to talk and i say everything !!( sometimes i talk too much )
I try not too think in my problems thats way i am always watching something to try not to think...
actually I understand about your feeling about not wanting to talk about your problems with others, I have had the same feelings.. but half a year ago I started to go to this meeting, where I every Tuesday meet up with a teacher and 3 others my age, and we talk about how to solve the problems we have had during the past week.. like "how do I learn to not care about what others tell me" or "how do I learn to accept myself more"! it really helps, because you notice how you yourself tackle problems and learn new ways to do thing, which involves not being violent!
this is good for me, because mentally I have always tended to be hard on myself: "self-violence", by telling myself that I am of no use to anybody! Im glad that this image of myself is slowly changing ^^;;

hope I didn't scare you xD

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 21:33

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:Im already ignoring them, but it's hard seeing as I have very few people to turn to when I need to talk, because my friends live far away from me.. they are either from one of my earlier schools or they left this school before me :(
actually I understand about your feeling about not wanting to talk about your problems with others, I have had the same feelings.. but half a year ago I started to go to this meeting, where I every Tuesday meet up with a teacher and 3 others my age, and we talk about how to solve the problems we have had during the past week.. like "how do I learn to not care about what others tell me" or "how do I learn to accept myself more"! it really helps, because you notice how you yourself tackle problems and learn new ways to do thing, which involves not being violent!
this is good for me, because mentally I have always tended to be hard on myself: "self-violence", by telling myself that I am of no use to anybody! Im glad that this image of myself is slowly changing ^^;;

I am not scared! :)

I always say this!

I am like i am! f*** everyone else! i love Japan i love dreaming!

We must be positive! :)

What i need is a gf! :glare:

D

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 21:41

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: I try not to speek about my problms with anyone because i don´t want them to think that i am weak but sometimes... i really need to talk and i say everything !!( sometimes i talk too much )
I always say this!
yes, let's be ourselves and screw everyone else's opinion about us! xD
and I need a new good b/f too, since my last one ended up with my (ex-)best friend a couple of weeks after I broke up with him.. he never heard of that unwritten rule that no matter what you don't date your ex's best friends! grrr~ oh and one other thing, I never want a mental unstable b/f ever again!

@w@

SugizoStyle

Post by SugizoStyle » Feb 8th, '07, 21:48

Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:actually I understand about your feeling about not wanting to talk about your problems with others, I have had the same feelings.. but half a year ago I started to go to this meeting, where I every Tuesday meet up with a teacher and 3 others my age, and we talk about how to solve the problems we have had during the past week.. like "how do I learn to not care about what others tell me" or "how do I learn to accept myself more"! it really helps, because you notice how you yourself tackle problems and learn new ways to do thing, which involves not being violent!
I always say this!
and I need a new good b/f too, since my last one ended up with my (ex-)best friend a couple of weeks after I broke up with him.. he never heard of that unwritten rule that no matter what you don't date your ex's best friends! grrr~ oh and one other thing, I never want a mental unstable b/f ever again!

@w@
:thumright:

Time to hit the bed!

Btw my name is Daniel a.k.a ( too many names to write! :P lol )

So whats yours "miyavi Fan"?

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 21:53

SugizoStyle wrote:
Mitani wrote:
SugizoStyle wrote: I am not scared! :)
I always say this!
@w@
:thumright:
Time to hit the bed!
Btw my name is Daniel a.k.a ( too many names to write! :P lol )
So whats yours "miyavi Fan"?
Time to hit bed here soon too!
my name is Christina, but I hate that name, andall my friends call me either Mitani or Mitte either way, so I alwaysuse that online too xDD

Miyavi = sex~~ :D~~