How do u store ur DRAMAS :)!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Kity_Kira

Post by Kity_Kira » Feb 8th, '07, 09:59

I have an external harddrive and it's full! ~ About 230gb. I keep some on my internal harddrive.
I've tried putting some anime, asian movies and some japanese drama (since they're small) onto dvd disks. I'm running out of disks too!
But I don't like the idea of putting a 12gb drama on 2-3 disks. I like to keep it on one. Guess I'm picky! I'll have to wait for a Blu-ray, still then, I'll last! lol

And my dvd burner does that too, I get rewritable disks just in case I go wrong. Maybe you should burn your disks when you have no other programs open, it could disrupt it? And the weird thing is, when I downloaded stepmania game, I was not able to use my dvd drive that I have to get rid of the game. :blink

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Feb 8th, '07, 10:06

I usually download a drama and burn them into dvds.. im gonna buy a dvd player capable of playing avi with soft subs soon. hehe

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 10:40

I store eveything that I download on external HDDs, but they get quickly filled up, but nothing is too good for my series :3
in the long run it's cheaper storing your series on HDDs than spending lots of money on dvd-discs which might easily become scratched or crack!

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Feb 8th, '07, 14:38

Mitani wrote:I store eveything that I download on external HDDs, but they get quickly filled up, but nothing is too good for my series :3
in the long run it's cheaper storing your series on HDDs than spending lots of money on dvd-discs which might easily become scratched or crack!
I'd be careful with that. External HDs have the annoying tendency of dying easily. I've had mine for a year now and it only occassionally gives me problems, but I know many people who regularly had external HDs die on them.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 8th, '07, 15:15

Néa Vanille wrote:I'd be careful with that. External HDs have the annoying tendency of dying easily. I've had mine for a year now and it only occassionally gives me problems, but I know many people who regularly had external HDs die on them.
Yah, that happened to me with a 400GB seagate external. So, the external I have now is a 4 disk raid 5 setup with 2TB total capacity (1.5 TB usable after setting up raid-5)

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Feb 8th, '07, 20:37

auroragb wrote:
Néa Vanille wrote:I'd be careful with that. External HDs have the annoying tendency of dying easily. I've had mine for a year now and it only occassionally gives me problems, but I know many people who regularly had external HDs die on them.
Yah, that happened to me with a 400GB seagate external. So, the external I have now is a 4 disk raid 5 setup with 2TB total capacity (1.5 TB usable after setting up raid-5)
until now mine haven't died on me.. maybe because I trust that friend of mine who knows a lot about HDD quality and which decided for me which to buy :3

_Toki_

Post by _Toki_ » Feb 9th, '07, 19:25

I store them in my D drive for a while and if I like them I burn them over on a dvd or something and delete it from my compie and if I don't like it I delete it.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Feb 9th, '07, 19:39

I just recently bought a 320GB external hard drive so now all my dramas go in there...later when i have time I'll burn them out to DVDs because I've been hearing that these external hard drives tend to crash

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Feb 9th, '07, 20:01

So true.. my hd crashed.. good thing it was partitioned so only 90gb of my 180 crashed.. but still i lost all my dramas there, even the ones i havent watched yet (i.e. princess lulu) and i nearly cried thinking i had to re-download.. so most of the time, i just burn them straight into dvd as data.. i dont have time to convert so it stays in avi format..

Belgy

Post by Belgy » Feb 11th, '07, 23:45

I put mine on my external too.

As long as you don't read from your external. you should be okay. whenever you have a series jst D/L into your internal HDD

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Feb 11th, '07, 23:52

burn them on DVD-r as a data disc & then purchase a divx player

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 12th, '07, 00:13

Burn it on DVDs in their original format so that I can watch it on my pc anytime I feel like it :lol

tisa

Post by tisa » Feb 12th, '07, 00:21

KoreanMania wrote:Burn it on DVDs in their original format so that I can watch it on my pc anytime I feel like it :lol

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 12th, '07, 04:12

i deleted most of mine too...except for my favorite one which i still kept till now...so sad..

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Feb 12th, '07, 19:30

I have a 120 GB hard drive to store my dramas on... I use the 300 GB Hard drive for my games and music.

If I am not seeding it or I do not plan to watch it and I have to clear some space I put it in data format on some DVDs.

CrAcKaJaP206

Post by CrAcKaJaP206 » Feb 12th, '07, 19:40

I have 2 internal 80GB HDD and 1 external 250GB HDD.

zephyr360

Post by zephyr360 » Feb 12th, '07, 19:45

Best ones go on dvds, the rest on my hard drive, I have an external usb harddrive an my pc HD I keep them there until i watched them .. if i dont like one i wold just delete it, but so far i like those I watched ..

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Feb 16th, '07, 12:04

i have 3 inner HD
and 3 outer HD
total of 1200 GB :whistling:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 16th, '07, 16:14

NADZ wrote:i have 3 inner HD
and 3 outer HD
total of 1200 GB :whistling:
so, is the Inner Space bigger? ;)

I have lots of disk space at home. But my home internet's down so I can't DL anything :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Feb 16th, '07, 16:50

I just stored them on hard drives....I stopped burning them onto DVDs....just got another 500GB hard drive for my addiction....well that's my valentine's day present :lol....

SevereSuffering

Post by SevereSuffering » Mar 20th, '07, 12:36

Only on DVDs and rarely on CDs. Watch dramas only on the computer anyway

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 21st, '07, 01:08

this is a stark contrast from the old thread: Backing Up

i've also resorted to watching and deleting, keeping only the series that i really want. i've got so much dramas i don't know if i'll ever watch them in my lifetime! :mrgreen:

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Mar 21st, '07, 01:18

CrAcKaJaP206 wrote:I have 2 internal 80GB HDD and 1 external 250GB HDD.
same here, I have 2 internal 80GB HDD and 1 western digital external 250GB HDD.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:11

Watch and delete, depends on how good it is.

altessa

Post by altessa » Mar 24th, '07, 05:05

I watch and delete as well, and burn shows I want to keep.

I don't have a lot of space on my computer and I haven't gotten round to buying an external HDD yet because I haven't actually found a need for it yet. Sure, I run out of space often and I can't download a new series if I'm still watching a few (because there's just not enough space, LOL), but I haven't been willing to part with a few hundred SGD yet. YET.

Currently I have an 80GB internal HDD and a second 20GB HDD that I pirated from my old computer. I don't have a DVD burner so I'm restricted to burning CD-Rs only, which is a pain because they can't hold much. :( I want a DVD burner!

sn0flake

Post by sn0flake » Mar 26th, '07, 07:18

i no longer download my dramas now, takes too much time and i really hate the deleting part when there's no space. so i usually watch them off the net.

there's a few really good sites other than youtube so it's really helpful for me.
www.veoh.com
www.crunchyroll.com
www.aznvtv.com

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Mar 26th, '07, 07:25

For the ones I keep, I stick them in my Media harddrive (400GB). When you have 1.16TB, you rarely have to delete anything :)

releanoyed

Post by releanoyed » Mar 26th, '07, 07:44

I download shows to my 60gb harddrive (don't laugh its a Macbook laptop) or my 120 gb external harddrive. Episodes are stored just long enough to collect a DVD worth and then burned. I use standard DVD-Rs that I get for 9.99 a spindle of 50. That equals 20 cents a DVD or about a nickel a gig. I use Macs and a modded Xbox for playback so I use the program Toast to burn the DVDs as data DVDs that can be recognized by any Mac or PC. I usually leave te file type alone but I have used mmpegX to convert a few .rm to .avi for better play back on my tv via the Xbox. Macs have DVD burning software built in but I have had better luck with Toast as far getting Data DVDs that the Xbox will recognize properly. Right now I have around 200 drama DVDs and 500 anime DVDs burned. While it is true I will only watch most of the shows once, I cannot imagine going to all the trouble of finding and downloading them and then just deleting them. I would much rather spend a few cents and have a copy available to show to a friend if the chance arises.

elden41

Post by elden41 » Mar 26th, '07, 07:47

I used to watch and delete them and saved only those I liked. However, I have about 1.5 TB so I haven't had a need to delete them. If I run out of space, I'll get another 1 TB external HD or maybe 1.5 TB HD. Burning these takes too much time and physical storage space.

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Mar 26th, '07, 07:57

I have one external 80GB hard drive but it seems not enough for now since I also have collected animes and mangas.

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Mar 26th, '07, 08:36

just bought a new 500gb External Western Digital HDD a couple of weeks ago, it's so nice having enough space to store on again :D

my space is now up to
60gb+80gb+300gb+500gb = 940gb total..

right now I use the 500 for watched dramas,
the 300 for the ones I haven't watched,
the 80 for music, art and manga scanlations,
and the 60 is my laptop so that's the space I download on :3

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Mar 26th, '07, 08:53

i dont like burning dvds...so all of em are stored on HDDs...current line-up:
74GB for Windows
400GB for Anime and such
400GB for Movies
500GB for Games
400GB for Music, Fotos, and Programmes
500GB for Dramas
400GB for Movies and other Vids
400GB for Dramas
all internals since i dont like to see the external cases lying around...
they are also named as mentioned above :D
Since the Dramas were and are the ones that keep adding themselves up, i had times when i had to store em on other HDDs dedicated for other things...i can see it happen again in the future LOL

Mitani

Post by Mitani » Mar 26th, '07, 08:58

Silvestre wrote:74GB for Windows
400GB for Anime and such
400GB for Movies
500GB for Games
400GB for Music, Fotos, and Programmes
500GB for Dramas
400GB for Movies and other Vids
400GB for Dramas
3+Tb

I want you own your comp~ *puppy eyes*

releanoyed

Post by releanoyed » Mar 26th, '07, 09:50

I can understand the appeal and convenience of just having everything on harddrives bt even if I could afford enough for my collection I'd still backup to DVD to for safety. A friend of mine makes his living creating custom backup systems for businesses and no matter how elaborate or expensive a hard disk solution is, it is still vulnerable to loss outside of your control to prevent. At least with burned hard copies, the only risk is the disks being physically compromised, and I am largely able to control the ability for that to happen with intelligent storage. Given the time in research and downloading it took to get what I have, losing it would seriously suck. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I had endless computer problems for years unti I switched to Macs right after WinXP came out.

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Mar 26th, '07, 09:52

auroragb wrote:
I burn them off to DVD and pretty much forget them. I'm poorly organized. But every half year or so, I try to organize them a bit ...

But based on my purchases, I should have 2000+ DVD-Rs and it's roughly 1/3 anime (shrinking), 1/3 H!P and jpop, and 1/4 drama (and growing).
2000 dvds? omg id love to see a list of that!!

700 dvds of anime? id love to own that hehe. i got bout 500 or so on anime, so u are beating me!!
500 dvds of drama? darn, i only got bout 400 dvds of drama. are your music collection in mp3 ?

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 26th, '07, 10:39

sn0flake wrote:i no longer download my dramas now, takes too much time and i really hate the deleting part when there's no space. so i usually watch them off the net.

there's a few really good sites other than youtube so it's really helpful for me.
www.veoh.com
www.crunchyroll.com
www.aznvtv.com
Thanks for the info. I recommend veoh. After d/l veoh player, I got high res streaming with 640x480 resolution and the show was smooth without scenes freezing...go check it out!

eomot

Post by eomot » Mar 26th, '07, 11:55

most of them i delete.
the good one i will store on an external hdd.
dvd and other kinds of disks suck for archiving.
500GB hdds cost almost nothing anymore anyway

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 26th, '07, 12:05

as every1 else...i store them in external HDD 300 GB,,and now itis full...
i just bought new HDD 500 GB
i'm lazy 2 burn them,,,,i hope that my HDD won't be damaged so i dont lose my drama :pray: :pray:

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Mar 26th, '07, 12:36

releanoyed wrote:I can understand the appeal and convenience of just having everything on harddrives bt even if I could afford enough for my collection I'd still backup to DVD to for safety. A friend of mine makes his living creating custom backup systems for businesses and no matter how elaborate or expensive a hard disk solution is, it is still vulnerable to loss outside of your control to prevent. At least with burned hard copies, the only risk is the disks being physically compromised, and I am largely able to control the ability for that to happen with intelligent storage. Given the time in research and downloading it took to get what I have, losing it would seriously suck. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I had endless computer problems for years unti I switched to Macs right after WinXP came out.
as long as your power supply does well and your case got a nice air circulation, your hdd should be alright...well...so far it's been alright...and it's not like im going to keep em for long..i've been constantly changing hdds from 120-160-250-400-500 in just like 2,5years...so, ill stay with hdds...burning dvds mean never seeing things burned in it in the future...i burn dvds just when i need to...like when someone want a copy of my files...plus with hdds, i can access my files right away without any need to find em shelf after shelf...rack after rack...

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Mar 26th, '07, 12:48

two ways.. burn my drama to DVD's whcih i do most of the time ..it is easy to give it to my friend...

also, the harddrive..I have now 100 GB.. my future plan to buy 600 GB for now.. or I will be poor at the end of month hahahha..
which is also the best way to change drama with other..sometimes I take drama from my friend harddrive which bright my day..no download and long waiting ..

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » Apr 16th, '07, 02:34

groink wrote:I store AVIs onto DVD-ISO formatted media. MPEG-2s are stored on DVD-UDF. Some of my discs are DVD-video (i.e. playable on a regular DVD player) that I've mastered and given out to friends. Right now, I have twelve drawers of 100 DVD discs each, so it comes out to 5.4TB of dramas ((100 discs*4.5GB)*12 drawers).

--- groink
i have about 200 discs of 4.5GB. about half is anime though and the rest - all j-dramas!!

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Apr 16th, '07, 04:11

I've got a little NAS under my desk that i can easily swap HDDs in and out. So when one HDD gets full i buy a new one, storage is pretty cheap nowadays, y'know. Just get those swappable disk bay thingies and enjoy!~

japanesegrl

Post by japanesegrl » Apr 16th, '07, 04:50

i just burn them to my dvd for backup in case something happen to my Harddrive.

i have 750gb external harddrive and 500gb internal. i use the 750gb for storing all my doramas, the 500gb i'll use for work and school.

Goong:)

Post by Goong:) » Apr 21st, '07, 06:11

lol this thread is still going??

tips for those who burn dvds:

the lower the write speed the better :)
i had burned goong @ 16x and the last episode came out to skip @ one, two spots.

i lowerd the burn speed and now its fixed.

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 21st, '07, 06:28

i burn all my dramas in cds...that way i can watch them again and again... :D

dingdangdong

Post by dingdangdong » Apr 21st, '07, 06:35

Burn AVI + SRT on DVD-R (UDF format).
Watch them later on my Pioneer Divx player.
Although my hardware player allows softsubbed series, I have to use Subcleaner to "clean" the SRT files ( limit no. of characters per line, remove html tags, etc) to ensure perfect playback.
So far, I've liked this arrangement, I can put 6 episodes of 700MB avis on 1 DVD-R. :)

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » Apr 21st, '07, 07:57

You guys are so lucky ><. I don't even have an external hd, though I desperately want one. My computer's hd is a measly 120gb... I'm forced to burn stuff onto dvd when i run out of space. It's so time consuming... I'm running out of space right now too. Anyone willing to spare me an external hd? :lol Just kidding... *unless someone actually wants to give me one :mrgreen: *

novemberbaby

Post by novemberbaby » Apr 21st, '07, 23:13

Since I'm not a big fan of burning dramas to DVDs, I usually just store them on my two external hard drives and burn them onto CD-Rs.

rikki

Post by rikki » Apr 21st, '07, 23:26

My drama collection is only small at the moment so all my dramas resides on my 200GB HD. If I eventually run out of room then I'll start burning them to DVDs

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Apr 21st, '07, 23:26

Groink, if u ever see this what program do you use to put it into ISO format? Ive been dying to find (particularly a free one) but a AVI to ISO format converter that doesnt take like 1 hour per DVD. I have about 200 DVDs of Dramas and 125 DVDs of asian movies so about a terabyte worth of stuff that is only on data format, which is fine for me since i usually only watch on my computer, but its difficult lending to friends. well ya..

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Apr 21st, '07, 23:38

I have an external HD (1TB) and my HD on comp is 240GB.
Enough space for all doramas ;D
I dont delete doramas because I only download _good_ doramas =p
(sounds selfish, uh?)

ysabellej

Post by ysabellej » Apr 21st, '07, 23:50

2 external HD...320 and 500 (kinda selfish-took the HD of my brother :D )...same here i dont delete...but my brother told me to start storing it on a cd coz there are possibilities that the HD will get some virus :O and all those hardwork(my computer's hard work downloading) will be put to waste :cry: ....kinda got scared so started putting them on cds...but still not taking them out of the HD :idea: ..i told my brother what if the cd gets those scratch... :glare: ....too selfish of me.... :cheers:

divab

Post by divab » Apr 21st, '07, 23:57

:D :P i have an extra hard drive of 500 gb, and kid u not i only have 10gb left...so sad :cry: , im waiting on my check to buy a dvd burner and some dvds, because i really do not want to delete them, some of them were hard to get in the first place lol!!!! :cheers: other wise i will continue to burn them on dvds as files so i can store more...

rockyz

Post by rockyz » Apr 22nd, '07, 21:45

I save em on my hard drive. Once my harddrive gets a bit full, I transfer it into one of my ext. HDs.

TaiHiroji

Post by TaiHiroji » Apr 23rd, '07, 02:55

I use my external HDD to store my dramas, but to make sure I dont loose them I keep a back up on DVD in a safe location.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 26th, '07, 04:56

Hmm. I use DVDs to store them at the moment. I have a huge collection. I have around 140 something Japanese dramas (95% are subtitled in English). I have 12-14 Chinese dramas (4 of which are subbed in English), then I have 25 Korean dramas or so (100% subbed in English).

ysabellej

Post by ysabellej » Apr 27th, '07, 02:44

lucky you...you have collected a lot.... :D ...am kinda new here.....i was lucky to have downloaded and stored (HD and DVD) princess hours before it was taken out...most of the series have great subs and they should be kept/stored safely :mrgreen:

aznangelchick222

Post by aznangelchick222 » Apr 27th, '07, 02:56

teeheehee i have a 500 GB
external harddrive and a 150 GB
harddrive plus my computer
so i think im good ^^

shortcake

Post by shortcake » Apr 27th, '07, 03:34

External harddrive and burning to DVDs but the main storage is online in streamload/mediamax. i don't even know all the titles stored in there but it used to be a good place to keep files until things started disappearing since the last upgrade. External is best to take to a friends house and share since her internet connection sucks.

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Apr 27th, '07, 04:06

I store mine at DVDs. 6 eps of 700mb files can fit in one disc.

Another great way is to buy those external HD enclosures that play divx and subtitles. Some of them even upscale to 1080i. All you got to do is transfer the vids to the external HD with the enclosure and plug it in your TV ad viola! better than viewing in front of the PC anytime.

Goong:)

Post by Goong:) » Apr 27th, '07, 05:46

i pray that one day we can upload files on the net and have a virtual drive, but i want it to take as long as copying to a hard drive...not the ones right now.... -___- it takes forever to upload. and i also pray to pass physics I lol.

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Apr 27th, '07, 06:19

popoycanton wrote:I store mine at DVDs. 6 eps of 700mb files can fit in one disc.

Another great way is to buy those external HD enclosures that play divx and subtitles. Some of them even upscale to 1080i. All you got to do is transfer the vids to the external HD with the enclosure and plug it in your TV ad viola! better than viewing in front of the PC anytime.
What do you mean? I've never heard of sucha drive, can you please explain more and give a few examples it sounds like the answers to my prayers. :O

Beanender

Post by Beanender » Apr 27th, '07, 06:56

I struggle with the same problem too, I would use DVDs, but there not that convenient (once they get scratched there done). I have already filled 785 G.B. so I guess I need to buy at lease another 2 T.B. to have the space. I only save the best Dramas only, so Imagined if I were to create the library that I want. :( Enclosures are not a bad Idea, it's just that they take to long to access, If you have them on a USB port that is.... The only way I can think of is to get a SATA connector and plug it to your Express 16.... and an external enclosure with its own cooling and bays. but be ready to pay at least $200.00 enclosure only....

dingdangdong

Post by dingdangdong » Apr 27th, '07, 07:59

Grc733 wrote:
popoycanton wrote:I store mine at DVDs. 6 eps of 700mb files can fit in one disc.

What do you mean? I've never heard of sucha drive, can you please explain more and give a few examples it sounds like the answers to my prayers. :O
you should check this out :)
http://www.mvixusa.com/product.php?product=mv4000u

rayn18

Post by rayn18 » Apr 29th, '07, 00:07

Usually I store them on my 250gb external hard drive or burn them to dvd. Got a nice program that allows me to burn like 12 episodes per 4.7gb dvd which is nice. Also allows softsubs and can play on most dvd players.

i_ming

Post by i_ming » Apr 29th, '07, 21:50

i have mine in an external harddrive

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Apr 29th, '07, 22:01

Beanender wrote: have already filled 785 G.B. so I guess I need to buy at lease another 2 T.B.

Holy Moly!!!

I thought my 100 GB was plenty!!!

aliensporebomb

This is most difficult...

Post by aliensporebomb » Apr 29th, '07, 22:54

Currently, my main computer has:

150 gb internal
120 gb external
120 gb external
80 gb external
80 gb external

computer 2
60 gb internal
10 gb internal

computer 3
40 gb internal
40 gb internal
20 gb internal

Sadly, this is definetely not enough to store the media I'm downloading. It's
bad enough in that I'm running a music studio writing a lot of music so the
other issue is I need to back everything up to DVD-R discs.

It's about 80% anime 20% dorama but it's getting to the point where the
live action stuff is subsuming everything else because my wife really likes
the dramas. For me it's also fascinating to see on location recording in
areas I'm unlikely to ever be able to visit so....yeah. You see the problem.

Hundreds of DVDrs in little albums for all the anime series. And the same
for the live action dorama stuff.

So, yeah, I need a couple of 500 or 750 gb drives to deal with all of the
throughput. Luckily the 1 TB drives just came out, pushing the prices
of the smaller drives downwards.

jainah

Post by jainah » Apr 29th, '07, 23:14

I have 100 DVDs full of dramas and few animes and 500gb internal full of dramas , i need an external HD !!! :unsure:

SinFan

Post by SinFan » Apr 29th, '07, 23:26

i store them on a external harddisk..
it's such a waste if you spend so many time dlen the drama's
and you just delete it after you watched it T_T
i got one of 320 gb but it's almost full
and i just bought a new one of 500 gb =D
so i can dled a lot more >=]
it's perfect <3

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Apr 30th, '07, 01:12

dingdangdong wrote:
Grc733 wrote:

you should check this out :)
http://www.mvixusa.com/product.php?product=mv4000u
Here is another one . http://www.airlinktek.com/english/prod_mg350.htm#spec

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Apr 30th, '07, 01:34

^oh my gosh, that's so cool!

so wait...it's like a dvd player? coz i thought it might be a CPU but when i was reading the specs, it didn't seem like it...am i right? :unsure: wait..i'm confused... :lol

EDIT: oh nevermind..i understand now :lol
Last edited by just_candy on Apr 30th, '07, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.

suzibunny82

Post by suzibunny82 » Apr 30th, '07, 01:41

rayn18 wrote:Usually I store them on my 250gb external hard drive or burn them to dvd. Got a nice program that allows me to burn like 12 episodes per 4.7gb dvd which is nice. Also allows softsubs and can play on most dvd players.
What is the software application you use to burn such data? I would like to give it a try.

Thanks,

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » May 2nd, '07, 05:48

suzibunny82 wrote:
rayn18 wrote:Usually I store them on my 250gb external hard drive or burn them to dvd. Got a nice program that allows me to burn like 12 episodes per 4.7gb dvd which is nice. Also allows softsubs and can play on most dvd players.
What is the software application you use to burn such data? I would like to give it a try.

Thanks,
You can use convertxtodvd.

I wonder what is the quality of a 12 in 1 DVD, probably poor VCD quality.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » May 2nd, '07, 07:23

Heh, wow...people here sure have a lot of dramas :P I thought my collection was big. Mine's maybe like 50-75 gb tops. I usually either burn them on DVD's or store them in an external HD. These days though sometimes I just delete them. After all, you've already finished it, why save it?
Last edited by albertoavena on May 2nd, '07, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.