How many language do you speak?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
newfrontier81

Post by newfrontier81 » Feb 4th, '07, 21:34

I am Moroccan, so I speak Arabic, French, an d I have a BA degree in English. I also speak some Spanish. Nowadays I started some courses of Japanese. :mrgreen:

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
Enki

Post by Enki » Feb 7th, '07, 01:36

I grew up in a household that spoke Arabic English and French. I don't know which one counts as my native language but English is the language I think in and use the most :lol I can speak French (but can't write it -_-) and my Arabic is conversational...but I only know Gulf dialect really well.

Picked up a bit of Japanese from some friends and stuff, and am now learning some Korean (since I'm moving to Seoul next week :lol ). Pretty decent at reading them, but I have a lot of troubles speaking :-( Hopefully now that I have some free time I can concentrate on studying a bit more...

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Feb 7th, '07, 01:40

i can speak spanish and english but sometimes i speak them both at the same time cause i grow up with both but native language is spanish.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 7th, '07, 01:43

i can speak urdu, punjabi, english, learned spainsh for 4 years in school and now i want to learn japanese. currently studying jaanes on my own.

nela302

Post by nela302 » Feb 7th, '07, 01:44

i mean currently studying japanese on my own

HYD5599

Post by HYD5599 » Feb 7th, '07, 01:56

I can speak English, French and Spanish fluently. French is my maternal tongue hehe...
Other languages: I can understand Vietnamese but when I try to speak it, people make fun of me :cry: . I took Japanese classes for 3 years but I mostly forgot everything! I want to take Chinese lessons next but unsure of which dialect to select...

caudex

Post by caudex » Feb 7th, '07, 02:17

i can speak English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese fluently.
I can understand Chiu Zhou can also speak it but not as fluently... slow replies >_<

caudex

Post by caudex » Feb 7th, '07, 02:18

i can speak English, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese fluently.
I can understand Chiu Zhou can also speak it but not as fluently... slow replies >_<

xlkathelx

Post by xlkathelx » Feb 7th, '07, 02:29

my first language was VIETNAMESE then ENGLISH :P
i want to learn KOREAN, JAPANESE and MANDARIN :DDD

janna25

Post by janna25 » Feb 7th, '07, 02:48

I speak Armenian, Swedish, and English~

roona

Post by roona » Feb 7th, '07, 10:26

nela302 wrote:i can speak urdu, punjabi, english, learned spainsh for 4 years in school and now i want to learn japanese. currently studying jaanes on my own.
plzzz teach me urdu
wHeN tHeRe Is a WiLL ThErE Is A wAy :-)

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » Feb 7th, '07, 10:37

for me it's dutch(native language), english,french, a bit Japanese and a bit mandarin chinese (I take lessons for this last one)
I can also quite understand German, bcz it's much like Dutch

ebdeguzman

Spoken languages

Post by ebdeguzman » Feb 7th, '07, 10:52

My mother tongue is Tagalog (Filipino). My second language is English. I am living in Japan for three years already so I can speak and understand Japanese in an above intermediate level (I suppose). I can also read and write Japanese to some extent. I also studied Spanish in college but already forgot it (-_-).

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 8th, '07, 03:37

My first language is Russian, then Hebrew, and then English, and now i'm taking japanese at school, but i must agree, it's P.A..T.H.E.T.I.C.! my god! it's like a waist of time, maybe not too much, but yah, i can't wait to move to japan and actually LEARN the language!!! heheheh =D

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 15th, '07, 11:55

well,, to start TAGALOG (Filipino) is my native tongue..then learned ENGLISH since primary school,,im fluent with it now as i've been living in an english speaking country for a long time now...learned SPANISH in secondary and college (stil not fluent tho!) knows a few NORWEGIAN phrases.

and now, im planing to learn Korean and Chinese..anybody wants to teach me? :-)
RAIN / SE7EN / KIM JUNG HOON / MIKE HE / WU CHUN / JOE CHENG / VIC ZHOU :wub: :wub: :wub:

currently watching: MY LUCKY STAR , CORNER WITH LOVE , WHY WHY LOVE

KuroRyu

Post by KuroRyu » Feb 15th, '07, 12:36

I can speak English (duhh :roll :P ), Swedish, Hindi(and Urdu kinda the same thing, almost like a keigo/formal version of Hindi), Gujrati (close to the two previous but still quite different), I've studied French for 4 years ( but Im not too fluent I guess...). And last but definately not the least I'm currently taking a course in Japanese at my university.
Now that I think about It, I think I know more Japanese than French :p... hope my old French teacher doesn't see this. Motivation > Desperation :whistling:

The next language Im planning to learn after Japanese is Chinese (mandarin). :blink

Yto

Post by Yto » Feb 15th, '07, 13:15

my native language is russian, however, when i was six we moved to germany, so i can definitly speak german ^^ in school i started to learn english and later french. and now i'm studying japanese ^^ it's a lot of fun. if i have the time i would love to learn korean too ^^

EvilPuertoRican

Post by EvilPuertoRican » Feb 15th, '07, 14:12

You can guess by my profile what languages I know....English & Spanish. I was raised in the United States by a Spanish speaking family, but I would definitely say that the first language I was fluent in all areas such as: reading, writing, and speaking would be English. Spanish was a interesting process. I developed my Spanish in all areas when I moved to Puerto Rico around the age of 11. Around this time is when I realized I enjoy interpreting and when I started college I decided to major in Spanish and take some Japanese language courses :fear: (although I only took a year of it). I am going to try to do some self study in Japanese because I would really love to be fluent in it.
It does help to know another language when you study Japanese...it helps in some areas, for example, the pronunciation in Japanese seems similar to Spanish in my opinion.
Other languages that I would like to become fluent in is Italian & then Korean. I wouldn't mind learning more,but with others I would just be happy with learning enough to get me around if I visit that country. :P

Phoo

Post by Phoo » Feb 15th, '07, 14:28

This is not something I normally like to speak of, because everybody understands "knowing a language" differently and, when you ask for a definition, you only get very vague bits. But, since I am new to the community, I might as well try and sort of introduce myself in this way.

My parents are Finnish and Russian, and I have lived most of my life in Finland, so I speak native-level Finnish and (shamefully) near-native-level Russian. I have attended several English-language schools at various stages of my education, to which I am grateful for my English skills (which are, again shamefully, better than Russian). My fourth best language is Japanese which I have learnt purely through self-study, commitment, tv series and practical use. Let's see if I can pass the JLPT 1 next year without any courses in my life :D That's a man's pride.

Apart from those four which I am fluent in, I know some German, French and Swedish on the level that a little regular practical use exercise would make them quite manageable.

As a linguist with primary interest in researching the Ural-Altaic hypothesis (finding if eg Japanese, Korean, Manchu, Turkish and Finnish are related languages or not), I have some scientific grounds in those, with basics in, for example, Saami, Manchu, Turkish and Estonian. I have recently started learning Korean through the Linguaphone package, and I hope to add Chinese in my repertoire soon for both its own rich culture and its influence on the neighbouring languages.

Finally, I have some interest in the Indo-European languages, mostly because the history of these languages is best known of every language family and because new methodologies in Indo-European historical linguistics are often applicable in altaistics, as well. Thus, I have some knowledge of the development of Germanic and Slavonic languages, enabling me to understand for example Dutch, Swiss German, Slovak or Polish a little better than most other speakers of closely related languages to those ones.

Now this was valid only right now, let's see about that again next year, in 10 years, in 20 years... ;)

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Feb 15th, '07, 14:36

Phoo wrote:Let's see if I can pass the JLPT 1 next year without any courses in my life :D That's a man's pride.

Apart from those four which I am fluent in, I know some German, French and Swedish on the level that a little regular practical use exercise would make them quite manageable.
Wow that´s great ! I hope you can pass it !! :)
I also am off to self-studies now (but I learned 2,5 years at my university, too) ... unfortunately I´m still faaaaaaaar away from Level 1 .... I´m trying to get close to Level 3 this year *ashamed* :cry:
But reading your post gives me a bit of courage ^^ ... that I´ll be fine with self-studies ^^

I´m a German native speaker and we had a Swedish girl here recently ... I didn´t understand a word what she said when she was talking XDDD ... but people keep saying that these languages are pretty similar ... well perhaps when I READ s.th. in Swedish it might be easier ^^

ドラマは見れば見るほど好きになるよ!☆彡

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 15th, '07, 18:42

EvilPuertoRican wrote: It does help to know another language when you study Japanese...it helps in some areas, for example, the pronunciation in Japanese seems similar to Spanish in my opinion.
So true!, apart from the z sound, the ph, and some other things, it's very similar, isn't it? I woldn't have know that if I hadn't taken an interest in japanese... 8)

MayMay

Post by MayMay » Feb 15th, '07, 18:52

Hmong and English. Some Chinese...but very stale now. :blink
:wub:
MayMay

ninjahampster

Post by ninjahampster » Feb 15th, '07, 18:56

Natively English... I'm in advanced levels of Japanese and French, and second semester Korean. I've also taken Mandarin and Spanish, although the former is much more interesting.

wildflower

Post by wildflower » Mar 1st, '07, 21:27

I understand and speak Laos really good, learned English when I was about 5 or 6. Taking Spanish for my required class right now in high school. In a-way learning Korean (I'm trying). I understand Thai a little. I'm able to watch those Thai dramas and understand, that much. I think that's it.

meera

Post by meera » Mar 2nd, '07, 04:09

i only speak 2 languages, malay...off course cuz im from malaysia
n english...cuz my father speak in english most of the time with his family....
but my english is not really dat good...
especially when im nervous i started 2 blabber....^^)

thislove

Post by thislove » Mar 2nd, '07, 04:19

I can only speak two languages as well. My first language of course was vietnamese, then I started to learn English when I was five. I wish I could say I can speak alittle of spanish having taken it for four years but no. :cry: I would like to learn first Japanese and then Chinese and Korean :D

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Mar 2nd, '07, 04:42

Well, for me im originally from Japan. so I speak Japanese. In all about 3 languages. Japanese, English, and doing my 2nd year of Italian.
ImageImage
Currently watching
: Moteki, Pro Golfer Hana, Tumbling, You''re Beautiful (korean) , Troubleman, & Hotaru No Hikari 2 . :wub:

ghostshadow

Post by ghostshadow » Mar 2nd, '07, 15:55

I can speak Chinese(cantonese), Mandarin, English, Spanish... and now learning Japanese !!

Onichu

Post by Onichu » Mar 2nd, '07, 18:55

As far as I'm concerned, I can speak french (native language), english (hardly but yeah, it happens that people understand me!) and also spanish (pero tengo tambien muchas difficultades para hablar). Sore ga, I know a little bit the basics in Japanese (through self-study and animes/J-dramas).

To finish, I found it quite cool that, in this forum, there are a lot of different people coming from such different places. ^^

Nightmare.arigatou

Post by Nightmare.arigatou » Mar 3rd, '07, 01:21

My native language is french. I learn english and spanish ( But i suck, i don't like and i'm not good >_> )
I speak japaneses a littile too :)

My dream is to speak all asians tongue, i like them sooo much ^_^ ( Korean, chinese for example ^^)

Lol, and the day i will speak english with no problem, itwill be GREAT, beacause it's my favorite tongue ^^
To finish, I found it quite cool that, in this forum, there are a lot of different people coming from such different places. ^^
I totaly agree ! It's really cool ^^

Onichu

Post by Onichu » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:18

Speakin all asian languages in the world...that's quite the good dream! I hope you'll manage to do it, one day. ;)

Gika

Post by Gika » Mar 3rd, '07, 21:31

trying to learn every asian language sounds like some hard work O.o

my mother tongue is german and my foreign languages are english, french (can hardly speak it anymore, but i can udnerstand bits) and right now i'm trying to learn japanese ^^;

Onichu

Post by Onichu » Mar 4th, '07, 14:20

Ha ha, c'est dur le français hein? :P

How do you learn japanese? Through self-study or by learning in an university? :
Last edited by Onichu on Mar 4th, '07, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Mar 4th, '07, 14:39

I can speak Korean, english, french and also few words in japanese

SevereSuffering

Post by SevereSuffering » Mar 20th, '07, 12:20

Mainly English and malay along with slight comprehension of three Chinese dialects

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:12

Swedish, Finnish, English and alittle Japanese ;>

hijacked

Post by hijacked » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:21

i speak english mainly, can read n write in chinese and bahasa as well.. can communicate well in one chinese dialect, and comprehend another one, as well as a little of japanese.

notimeforfairytales

Post by notimeforfairytales » Mar 27th, '07, 11:18

I am fluent in Norwegian and English. My French and Swedish are also pretty good. And I know enough Japanese to get around. I love learning new languages. :w00t:
Currently watching: Cinderellas Sister, Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, Sunao ni Narenakute, Tsuki no Koibito

mawchan

Post by mawchan » Mar 27th, '07, 11:31

I'm indonesian, i learn to speak english since i was really small and then i learn to speak spanish at school and i've been learning jap for almost a year...And i can speak korean a bit but i can't write korean so hard...lols...I love learning other language...I've been learning italian for 1 year but i stop and learn spanish coz it's easier and i've learn a very little bit of chinese since i'm half chinese...lols i wish i cna speak at leat 6 different language as in mastering the 6 language...
apparently i'm pretty good at Japanese, English, and spanish( and indonesian.duhh ahha my own language).....lols

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Mar 27th, '07, 11:47

i only know 2 languages... filipino and english... ;)
filipino is my native tongue... but english is our second language in the country.
i'm hoping to learn japanese and korean... so far i haven't learned anything in korean but a few greeting words. :blink japanese is kinda easier to learn, but the sentence construction is kinda confusing but i'd still want to learn it. :salut:
anyone want to help me??? peace out!

[img]http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/Hana%20Yori%20Dango/Hana%20Yori%20Dango%202%20-%2011%20-%2018.jpg[/img]

Mr_Kyoling

Post by Mr_Kyoling » Mar 28th, '07, 03:03

Unfortunately I'm fluent in only two languages - my native German and English. But I'm working on my Japanese ^^y
ジャニーズJr. 全員フルチン ☆

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Mar 28th, '07, 03:06

Fluent in English and Spanish. Also random things in random Chinese dialects (mostly perverted, what my friends teach me, hehe)

Mr_Kyoling

Post by Mr_Kyoling » Mar 28th, '07, 06:27

Nightmare.arigatou wrote:My dream is to speak all asians tongue, i like them sooo much ^_^ ( Korean, chinese for example ^^)
*whistles*
And I thought I was a bit with my head in the clouds with planning to learn to speak one to two dozen languages fluently throughout my lifetime.
ジャニーズJr. 全員フルチン ☆

sn0flake

Post by sn0flake » Mar 29th, '07, 05:51

well, i'm fluent in english, chinese and indonesian. trying to pick up japanese and korean now tho :D

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 29th, '07, 06:17

Only three languages,malay,english and chinese. would like to learn japanese someday...

wuff

Post by wuff » Mar 29th, '07, 06:45

My mother language is Hungarian - a little bit hard to learn it, because it doesn't similar to any other foreign languages - and in April I will get my degree as an English-German teacher :) :lol Thus I hope I can speak both of them quite well. (I have to mention it, that learning German after English is a very bad idea. )

I would like to learn another two languages, because I would like to be a travel guide. I am sure one of them will be French, but I can not decide it whether the other one will be Japanese or Korean. Which one is easier to learn???

cheyika

Post by cheyika » Mar 29th, '07, 07:19

filipino
english

a pack of korean
a bit of chinese
a little of japanese
a tiny bit of greek
some italian
and still striving
lol
oh and the hyper text markup language
hihi

nayti05

pleasE?

Post by nayti05 » Apr 28th, '07, 14:59

i speak,tagalog,kapampangan,english and a lil bit korean,spanish...

can someone teach me more korean?? please?

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Apr 29th, '07, 02:21

I speak...

english
hmong
and a little french
their fame is overwhelming

autumnjaide

Post by autumnjaide » Apr 29th, '07, 02:49

Wow it's really interesting to find out what languages everyone can speak~ ^_^

I speak Cantonese at home, am a native English speaker and have been learning Japanese and Mandarin. I hope to learn Korean at some point and some European languages such as German or Italian too.

jainah

Post by jainah » Apr 29th, '07, 23:22

I speak french, english and berber (Tamazight), a little bit of arabic and german...

dingdangdong

Post by dingdangdong » Apr 30th, '07, 06:09

I speak English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
However, I can only read & write in English :)

minnilu

Post by minnilu » May 1st, '07, 11:23

uhm....my mother tongue is Vietnamese...
we're living in Germany so I speak German too ^.^
then english....
and I used to learn French but quit in January this year so I speak just very little french ..>.<
guess Latin doesn't count as a language xD
well and I'm learning/Iwant to learn japanese & Korean .... ^^

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » May 1st, '07, 11:53

Well, I know bits and pieces of a few languages:
English (Fluent :lol )
Teochew (50%; I used to be fluent but forgot more as i got older XD)
VERY fragmented Vietnamese (I can understand simple sentences etc.)
VERY fragmented Mandarin (As above, but I'm learning more now)

These don't count but:
I can count up to ten in Italian lol
I can count up to 100 in German and I know a very small amount of german from school.
I can count up to 10 in French lol. Again, from school.
I can also count up to 99 in cantonese.
Latin doesn't count but I learnt a bit last year. I've forgotten most of it now though.
ImageImage
Jiang Hu Projects // PM me or khmai_kandi22 to join Jiang Hu.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » May 2nd, '07, 03:14

autumnjaide wrote:Wow it's really interesting to find out what languages everyone can speak~ ^_^
Yeah, I agree :-) I'm also surprised that so many people here want to/are learning Japanese(me being one of them :P ) Pretty popular these days I suppose.

I know English and Spanish fluently and Japanese at an intermediate level. I really enjoy studying(Japanese), I never get tired of it. :-)
Last edited by albertoavena on May 2nd, '07, 07:23, edited 1 time in total.

xBrowNiez

Post by xBrowNiez » May 2nd, '07, 06:09

I can speak only 3 Whomp whomp whomp :(
1st:English
2nd:Viet
3rd:Cambodian =[~

crystalis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crystalis » May 2nd, '07, 06:25

I guess it's 4 in total.
'm viet/chinese, so I kind of learned viet and cantonese together as I was growing up.
As I grew up, I also learned to speak and understand mandarin fluently. I can write and read chinese fluently, but for vietnamese, I haven't put much thought into the written aspect. I went to English/French speaking schools for years...

So it's Vietnamese, Chinese, English and French.

Outside of the house, the environment dictates that I use English the most though.
WATCH Que Sera Sera ENG SUBBED EP 9 -->>>
[YouTube][Crunchyroll]

zenitse

Post by zenitse » May 2nd, '07, 13:12

I am surprised how many languages can people speak here :) Most people from this country I know are quite lazy and don't learn more languages that the ones that are compulsory at school ... and don't understand me, why I like studying languages so much :)

My mother tongue is Czech, I am also fluent in English (I have started learning ... um ... when I was in first grade, that's 11 years ago). I have been studying German for 4 years at school .. I was studing Italian for one year on my own but then I started studying Japanese (so I dropped Italian) and now my primary aim is to master it :) I have been studing it for 2 years so far. I had French in school (optional subjects) but I didn't like it so I dropped it after one year.

And next year, I am starting Italian (again) and Russian in school (optional subjects) :) In the future, I would like to learn Korean and/or Chinese.

guitarpj

Post by guitarpj » May 5th, '07, 19:45

I speak English (native) and Japanese fluently... I lived in Japan for 3 years, came back to Canada last week actually. I passed the JLPT level 1 last year with 90 percent and have since taken another test that's more difficult. There are a lot of people who pass JLPT 1 who actually aren't so great at speaking but I'd say I'm closer to a native speaker. I did only live there for 3 years but I studied 7 hours a day at times (this is including watching TV and the news) and I was told I had a talent for languages... I'd say if I'm watching TV, depending on the show I understand well over 90%, the news is at around 70/80 or so I'd say though.

CrAcKaJaP206

Post by CrAcKaJaP206 » May 6th, '07, 23:43

I'm fluent in English and Japanese. My english is better then my japanese just for the fact that i moved from Japan 11 years ago and have been in the US since. I was lucky though to be brought up in a household where my dad only spoke english and my mom only spoke japanese, so i was forced to learn both.

Writing wise english i'm fine, japanese i can read and write hiragana/katakana perfectly, but my kanji is limited to probably about 100, 150 TOPS. My japanese doesn't have an english accent, however due to the fact that i've been in the states for so long, my vocabulary count isn't as big as I would like, therefore i speak to my mom and japanese friends at school mostly in Japanese to keep on practicing and not lose my japanese.

leoagaw

Post by leoagaw » May 6th, '07, 23:49

First language Burmese, Then English
50% mandarin
25% Taiwanese
10% korean haha

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » May 6th, '07, 23:58

I can speak English fluently, and Im teaching myself Japanese, and Korean as well. I learn usually by watching dramas and listening to the music.

kunornadia

Post by kunornadia » May 7th, '07, 10:49

My mother tongue is Malay.I started learning English when I was about 5 years old.I don't know if I'm eligible to say that I'm fluent in English but I can watch movies in English without subtitles.
Currently,I'm learning Mandarin.
I know a little bit of Korean,Japanese,Spanish,Cantonese,Tagalog because I watch foreign dramas often.

dhiNe

Post by dhiNe » May 7th, '07, 17:31

1st: tagalog
2nd: english
& currently learnin mandarin :D

almasa

Post by almasa » May 10th, '07, 12:06

guys you're sogoin ne :).. most of you learn more than 2 languges ..

my native languge Arabic ..
second English

and now try to learn japanese from movies and inshallah in summer will take some classes..

holp to learn Freanch ... Coz i love it ..

kattypops

Post by kattypops » May 15th, '07, 09:05

My native language is English and I'm getting pretty fluent in Portuguese now. I'll be perfectly fluent within the years end xp

bellybaby90

Post by bellybaby90 » May 15th, '07, 14:51

i speak two languages :D~

1) Thai
2) English

but i kinda learn them at the same time since my parents send me to international school since i was in kindergarten (not bilingual school..like school full of english teachers, etc., english in every subject)

now im currently taking japanese as a subject in school and also on saturdays.
i've been taking korean lesson for a few months also.

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » May 26th, '07, 10:56

For me I can speak two languages fluently Arabic<< My mother tongue + English :-) ,, and I can communicate in Indian very well 8) <<but I don’t know how to write in Indian :scratch: .
Also, I can understand few words in Korean << thanks to Korean drama of course :cheers: :salut: :whistling: << actually I am taking Korean language courses to built my Korean language. 8)

Pink Dice

Post by Pink Dice » May 26th, '07, 11:07

Arabic is my native language
English...also I know some japanese words..

mousee

Post by mousee » May 26th, '07, 11:40

My first language is Polish, second english and still working work hard to master japanese (I can tell I know about 10%). For 2 years in school I was learning French, through I don't remember much when it comes to speaking, but I can understand it. Someday I want try to learn it again. Also understanding spanish, italian and russian is easy for me.

zibla

Post by zibla » May 26th, '07, 11:58

i speak Swedish English Serbian Croatian Bosnian montenegrian and a little Japanese but you could say i speak only 4 lol they are all the same :D :P

Sakuranantogay

Post by Sakuranantogay » May 26th, '07, 17:52

I can speak Norwegian, German, English and Swedish, and I understand dutch to some extent, 20-30% tagalog, and around 20 percent japanese.

*~Bloody Rose~*

Post by *~Bloody Rose~* » May 26th, '07, 18:25

I can speak Urdu,French,English ans i learn german.

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » May 26th, '07, 19:36

native = Arabic
2nd = English

now learning Japanese online + the dramaz

HaamSapTjai

Post by HaamSapTjai » May 27th, '07, 18:57

( i am bored)

I can speak cantonese, english and dutch fluently, not sure about english though coz I hardly speak any E in dialy life.
Am studying Manderin (Pu tong hua) right now.

ow yeah.. forgot I can understand Hakka a lill bit. To me canto en hakka is almost the same geheh.