YOUR REAL NAMES

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
User avatar
TRaven
Posts: 39
Joined: Mar 28th, '07, 02:22
Location: FL, USA
Contact:

Post by TRaven » May 20th, '07, 02:06

My name is COMPLETELY unique, especially tailored for me, and that name is *drum roll* . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. Joe.
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

User avatar
happigo_lucky
Posts: 8
Joined: May 7th, '06, 19:08

Post by happigo_lucky » May 20th, '07, 02:12

My name is what? my name is who? my name is...chicka chicka Der!!! LOL! so far i haven't noticed any other Ders around me...atleast not that i know of besides myself LOL! :lol

But yeah for European people they pronounce it (duh-air) but its duh-er makes me sound retarded like duh-er duh-er duh-er!:glare: my friends at school always do that! It also rhymes with so many words it gets confusing when your trying to figure out if someone is calling you or not. :cussing:

User avatar
haptnerc
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 19th, '06, 21:16
Location: East Coast of USA

Post by haptnerc » May 21st, '07, 00:22

haha...i've got one special name.....no one else has it...:P
my special name is..............jonin.................special, eh? plus, i'm a special case, just like my name :P

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 270
Joined: Feb 22nd, '05, 00:58
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by Shindou-Kun » May 21st, '07, 00:44

My real name is Thomas

itachi666
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 11th, '04, 06:20
Location: NY, USA, America, Earth

Re: YOUR REAL NAMES

Post by itachi666 » May 21st, '07, 00:45

MinaPi wrote:HEY GUYS JUST WONDERIN WHAT YOUR REAL NAMES ARE!
Dude, whos name are you trying to get?

User avatar
MinaPi
Posts: 34
Joined: Aug 26th, '06, 12:40

Re: YOUR REAL NAMES

Post by MinaPi » May 21st, '07, 20:44

itachi666 wrote:
MinaPi wrote:HEY GUYS JUST WONDERIN WHAT YOUR REAL NAMES ARE!
Dude, whos name are you trying to get?
baby, not yours! So be happy! 8)
Image
Image

User avatar
TRaven
Posts: 39
Joined: Mar 28th, '07, 02:22
Location: FL, USA
Contact:

Re: YOUR REAL NAMES

Post by TRaven » May 21st, '07, 22:55

MinaPi wrote:
itachi666 wrote:
MinaPi wrote:HEY GUYS JUST WONDERIN WHAT YOUR REAL NAMES ARE!
Dude, whos name are you trying to get?
baby, not yours! So be happy! 8)
Oh, ouch, why you gotta cut so deep? :P
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

User avatar
kurosaki_frank
Posts: 26
Joined: May 15th, '07, 18:37
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Post by kurosaki_frank » May 22nd, '07, 09:10

Frank
lol...nothing extravagant about it
oooh but my last name is quite rare and unique ;)
but you'll have to guess what is it because im not telling! mwahaha
Image
Free japanese music downloas @ http://nipponmedia.net

soulrogue
Posts: 49
Joined: Mar 28th, '06, 19:48
Location: India(<*-*>)

Post by soulrogue » May 22nd, '07, 20:27

uhh umm..
ok .. your last name is..

crapbag..

(but ... its taken .. from the TVseries FRIENDS..
oh yeah.. i heard there was a J-version of friends.. any1 heard about that.. not the place to post sorry but..)

User avatar
kurosaki_frank
Posts: 26
Joined: May 15th, '07, 18:37
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Post by kurosaki_frank » May 22nd, '07, 20:33

soulrogue wrote:uhh umm..
ok .. your last name is..

crapbag..

(but ... its taken .. from the TVseries FRIENDS..
oh yeah.. i heard there was a J-version of friends.. any1 heard about that.. not the place to post sorry but..)

no

aaaand... wasnt that on a simpsons episode?
Image
Free japanese music downloas @ http://nipponmedia.net

mimmi
Posts: 573
Joined: Mar 19th, '05, 22:03
Location: wisconsin

Post by mimmi » May 22nd, '07, 20:59

kurosaki_frank wrote:Frank
lol...nothing extravagant about it
oooh but my last name is quite rare and unique ;)
but you'll have to guess what is it because im not telling! mwahaha
lol, is it Juan or Jose?

IndieRockerette
Posts: 154
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 04:52

Post by IndieRockerette » May 22nd, '07, 21:07

kurosaki_frank wrote:
soulrogue wrote:uhh umm..
ok .. your last name is..

crapbag..

(but ... its taken .. from the TVseries FRIENDS..
oh yeah.. i heard there was a J-version of friends.. any1 heard about that.. not the place to post sorry but..)

no

aaaand... wasnt that on a simpsons episode?
It was on Friends! I've watched every episode probably 3 or 4 times already (since theres reruns everyday).

@soulrogue: Haha remember what Phoebe said... "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock" :lol haha I laughed so hard!

@kurosaki_frank: Was it on Simpsons? Theres too much that happened over 400 episodes for me to remember.

zibla
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 11:03
Location: were you want me to be

Post by zibla » May 22nd, '07, 21:09

well i tough my name was weird :crazy: but many name beats mine lol no offense they are nice... most of them cant complain :D

by the way mines Mladen. nice ahh...not :P

manga_women
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 30th, '07, 02:18
Location: canada

Post by manga_women » May 22nd, '07, 21:15

My name is Mélissande. I think it's a good name and it's rare. So I love it ^_^

Magalamb
Posts: 37
Joined: Feb 10th, '07, 16:12

Post by Magalamb » May 22nd, '07, 21:20

My name is Magda. It's German, I think.

zibla
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 11:03
Location: were you want me to be

Post by zibla » May 22nd, '07, 21:28

Magalamb wrote:My name is Magda. It's German, I think.
its pretty much a European name :P and isn't it short for Magdalena? or is it just me :unsure:

Magalamb
Posts: 37
Joined: Feb 10th, '07, 16:12

Post by Magalamb » May 22nd, '07, 21:32

My real name is a secret ;)
Last edited by Magalamb on Jul 20th, '11, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

zibla
Posts: 8
Joined: Mar 18th, '07, 11:03
Location: were you want me to be

Post by zibla » May 22nd, '07, 21:36

nice but are there a lot of Magda in Canada well i have cousins living there and they have names like Clarissa or Quinn :P just wondering :D

Magalamb
Posts: 37
Joined: Feb 10th, '07, 16:12

Post by Magalamb » May 22nd, '07, 21:41

very.
Last edited by Magalamb on Jul 20th, '11, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

fainaru
Posts: 4
Joined: May 1st, '05, 09:22

Post by fainaru » May 22nd, '07, 21:44

Last name Janus first name Hugh. Pleasure to meet you all.

User avatar
kurosaki_frank
Posts: 26
Joined: May 15th, '07, 18:37
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Post by kurosaki_frank » May 23rd, '07, 05:14

mimmi wrote:
kurosaki_frank wrote:Frank
lol...nothing extravagant about it
oooh but my last name is quite rare and unique ;)
but you'll have to guess what is it because im not telling! mwahaha
lol, is it Juan or Jose?
eeeh wrong lol
i do know a lot of Jose -_-
Image
Free japanese music downloas @ http://nipponmedia.net

User avatar
M'chelle
Posts: 35
Joined: Apr 26th, '07, 09:32
Location: Toshiya's bedroom ^_^

Post by M'chelle » May 24th, '07, 11:21

My real name is my username,I wasn't feeling very creative when i joined lol

User avatar
Kiba-kun
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 28th, '06, 03:03
Location: Germany

Post by Kiba-kun » May 24th, '07, 11:29

My Name is "Sönke" :glare:

kinda unique, huh? :scratch:

User avatar
AngelicLayer
Posts: 131
Joined: Jun 28th, '06, 15:03

Post by AngelicLayer » May 24th, '07, 15:26

Kiba-kun wrote:My Name is "Sönke" :glare:

kinda unique, huh? :scratch:
Noch nie was davon gehört!!! Seltener Name!! :scratch:

An u-nick name!! :thumleft: It´s cool!!

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 24th, '07, 15:30

AngelicLayer wrote:
Kiba-kun wrote:My Name is "Sönke" :glare:

kinda unique, huh? :scratch:
Noch nie was davon gehört!!! Seltener Name!! :scratch:

An u-nick name!! :thumleft: It´s cool!!
Doch Doch, kennste nich Sönke Wortmann oda wie der heißt da.... ( vergessen XD )
:salut: :salut: XD

Nice that we have Germans here XD. Does anyone of u live in Berlin ????
Cause me lives here in the Capital XD..... :lol :lol

User avatar
korean_foreva
Posts: 347
Joined: Dec 19th, '05, 19:17
Location: Machester
Contact:

Post by korean_foreva » May 24th, '07, 15:43

my real name is thuy ^^

nophankh
Posts: 222
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 08:11
Location: PA, US

Post by nophankh » May 24th, '07, 15:47

Lynda or Lyn

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » May 24th, '07, 16:10

My Real Name is Maha :roll & i like it.. it`s a name for a kind of gazalle in arabic..

i wonder what it means in other languages.. :unsure:
Image

User avatar
Kiba-kun
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 28th, '06, 03:03
Location: Germany

Post by Kiba-kun » May 24th, '07, 20:45

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
AngelicLayer wrote:
Kiba-kun wrote:My Name is "Sönke" :glare:

kinda unique, huh? :scratch:
Noch nie was davon gehört!!! Seltener Name!! :scratch:

An u-nick name!! :thumleft: It´s cool!!
Doch Doch, kennste nich Sönke Wortmann oda wie der heißt da.... ( vergessen XD )
:salut: :salut: XD

Nice that we have Germans here XD. Does anyone of u live in Berlin ????
Cause me lives here in the Capital XD..... :lol :lol

Yep, Sönke Wortmann hat unter anderem die WM dokumentiert. :)

(During the World Cup in Germany he was with the German team all the time and filmed everything.)


And I´m living near Bremen. @ LeckerSchmecker

User avatar
i'mNOangel
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 9th, '06, 21:04
Location: SWEDEN

Post by i'mNOangel » May 24th, '07, 20:50

mine is Sara without the H, but sara is like and international name so it's kind of not special?
Image <--------- :wub:

User avatar
Kiba-kun
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 28th, '06, 03:03
Location: Germany

Post by Kiba-kun » May 24th, '07, 21:14

i'mNOangel wrote:mine is Sara without the H, but sara is like and international name so it's kind of not special?
Well it´s a common Name but I like it. :wub:

(My Sister is also called Sarah) :lol

yieebo
Posts: 85
Joined: Aug 7th, '06, 09:41

Post by yieebo » May 25th, '07, 03:34

:lol
Last edited by yieebo on Jun 1st, '07, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » May 25th, '07, 03:37

my name is jimena 8) now try saying that! :P
Image
Image Image

SunStar
Posts: 225
Joined: Feb 21st, '05, 18:41
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A.

Post by SunStar » May 25th, '07, 06:48

yours isn't too bad...mine is nou qou....now who can pronounce that correctly? so far in my life, those who don't speak my native language only pronounce it correctly 15% on the first try....

my name is okay....but if i was to choose my own name, i would go with khemjira....that is such a pretty name
RICH MAN POOR WOMAN...please have a second season for those of us who cannot get enough of Hyuga Toru & Natsui Makoto!!

Junah
Posts: 1
Joined: May 20th, '07, 15:54

Post by Junah » May 26th, '07, 01:41

Jun I'm new here =)

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » May 26th, '07, 01:44

SunStar wrote:yours isn't too bad...mine is nou qou....now who can pronounce that correctly? so far in my life, those who don't speak my native language only pronounce it correctly 15% on the first try....

my name is okay....but if i was to choose my own name, i would go with khemjira....that is such a pretty name

lol i cant say either xD
Image
Image Image

User avatar
durrellie
Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 18th, '06, 07:48
Location: No where,KS

Post by durrellie » Jun 18th, '07, 14:29

Durrell Walker

User avatar
AzNightDreams
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 3rd, '06, 01:07
Location: New York

Post by AzNightDreams » Jun 19th, '07, 01:25

my name is stephanie xD

hehe~ so not a unique name like a lot of you guys have here^^

a lot of you have such beautiful names
Image

Avi Credit to: sevendaylimit

phramc
Posts: 181
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 00:55
Location: hiding on my computer

Post by phramc » Jun 19th, '07, 02:10

i know you all have gorgeous names. Sarah is so plain compared to all of you!

raiketsu69
Posts: 32
Joined: Jun 10th, '07, 09:52

Post by raiketsu69 » Jun 19th, '07, 02:38

CharleS GarciA is d name!!

User avatar
AfricanBean
Posts: 29
Joined: May 27th, '07, 13:01
Location: The Gun State
Contact:

Post by AfricanBean » Jun 19th, '07, 02:50

Beautiful names, especially the plain ones. I wish I had a plain name. I'm stuck with Nkosana for the rest of my natural life. :glare:

Farah_UK
Posts: 49
Joined: Jun 2nd, '07, 18:57
Location: London, England

Post by Farah_UK » Jun 19th, '07, 17:25

Many nice names in here..well my name is Farah which means happiness/joy... :-)

User avatar
NaoAngel
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 27th, '07, 09:54
Location: Into The Skylights · · ·
Contact:

Post by NaoAngel » Jun 19th, '07, 17:39

My real name is Enid. =/
I don't really like it so much

User avatar
Namasta
Posts: 11
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 08:09
Location: France

Post by Namasta » Jun 20th, '07, 19:31

My name looks so old...Anne...I'm only 16 :cry:

User avatar
notimeforfairytales
Posts: 140
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 16:28
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by notimeforfairytales » Jun 20th, '07, 19:45

My real name is Tonje. It's pretty hard to get the pronounciation right if you're not either Norwegian or Swedish! :lol
Currently watching: Cinderellas Sister, Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, Sunao ni Narenakute, Tsuki no Koibito

dta36
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 18th, '05, 07:03

Post by dta36 » Jun 20th, '07, 20:04

My name is Ann. Sooo complex, eh?
Last edited by dta36 on Jun 27th, '07, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
rawr.

a2a
Posts: 177
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 18:31
Location: Athens, Greece

Post by a2a » Jun 21st, '07, 08:37

My name's Arsinoi. It's ancient Greek and means elevation of the mind (LOL that means I'm smart). It's quite an unusual name and that's why I love it! :D

User avatar
Lalami
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 22nd, '07, 16:02

Post by Lalami » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:36

My name's Margarita! I love it! :wink:
By the end of winter, when I''ve become used to the frigid sunlight that filters through the leaves,
I''m satisfied with even the weak love that exists only in a smile..

avatar credit: mangoninja from channel-ai

User avatar
LeckerSchmecker
Posts: 503
Joined: Jan 23rd, '07, 20:12
Location: Berlin,Germany

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:38

I don't mean to be rude but Margarita as in Margarita Pizza???....

woha Nice catch~~~
Much better than Apple or whaterver some ppl name they're kids XD
ImageImage

User avatar
princess_jime
Posts: 294
Joined: Nov 6th, '06, 22:07
Location: Venezuela!

Post by princess_jime » Jun 22nd, '07, 20:44

kozumifan wrote:my name is jimena 8) now try saying that! :P
WOW! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd find someone online with the same name I have. Jimena with a J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some info on our name:
supposedly, it's either a name of hebrew origin, meaning "God has heard me" or "she who obeys" ( not crazy about both those meanings), a medieval variant of Simeon. OR comes from the navarro region of spain and means "she who listens" (I like this one better). It characterizes prudent, reserved and analytical women, that are interested in mantaining the balance in the social group they interact in. With a good sense for money saving and responsibility.
famous people with the name: Jimena, wife of Cid Campeador (I was named after her, or so says my mother); and Jimena, queen of Asturias and León.

And the reason for my screen-name:
in spanish, all jimenas have "jime" as our nickname. "jime" sounds exactly like hime (princess) in japanese.
In my family, I've always been the tomboy "princess" (yes, such a thing does exist).
Image
Image
Image

viet_la_amour
Posts: 81
Joined: Apr 10th, '06, 20:11

Post by viet_la_amour » Jun 22nd, '07, 20:52

Cam ---> it rhymes with my last name Lam. =]

If you're sounding it out, you're not saying it right.
Ly Bang Bang :wub:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jun 22nd, '07, 21:05

princess_jime wrote:
kozumifan wrote:my name is jimena 8) now try saying that! :P
WOW! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd find someone online with the same name I have. Jimena with a J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some info on our name:
supposedly, it's either a name of hebrew origin, meaning "God has heard me" or "she who obeys" ( not crazy about both those meanings), a medieval variant of Simeon. OR comes from the navarro region of spain and means "she who listens" (I like this one better). It characterizes prudent, reserved and analytical women, that are interested in mantaining the balance in the social group they interact in. With a good sense for money saving and responsibility.
famous people with the name: Jimena, wife of Cid Campeador (I was named after her, or so says my mother); and Jimena, queen of Asturias and León.

And the reason for my screen-name:
in spanish, all jimenas have "jime" as our nickname. "jime" sounds exactly like hime (princess) in japanese.
In my family, I've always been the tomboy "princess" (yes, such a thing does exist).

lol! nice to meet you!! i once read in a book jimena meant something like "queen of the monarchs.." :/ i still dont know what it means... but i like my name is unique!
and yeah.. jime sound like hime... so im a princess!!! :cheers: :cheers: it's funny because here people cam say my name right..they call me aunt Jemimah.. :glare: and many other names.... which is funny... :P
Image
Image Image

User avatar
asianblondgirl
Posts: 131
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 18:11
Location: Moving around

Post by asianblondgirl » Jun 23rd, '07, 01:19

Mine is Kathryn Toyoko but everyone just calls me Kitty or Toyoko.

User avatar
Cyclopz0rs
Posts: 17
Joined: Jun 25th, '07, 19:25
Location: Here in my room.

Post by Cyclopz0rs » Jun 25th, '07, 19:38

My real name is....
Richard Bautista

User avatar
shyme
Posts: 24
Joined: Jun 24th, '07, 11:31
Location: Philippines

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 10:51

Richard Bautista sounds like a Filipino name. Are you? :unsure:

Cindy here, everyone... :D

punjaban85
Posts: 12
Joined: Jul 1st, '06, 11:15
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by punjaban85 » Jun 30th, '07, 11:26

am Ravneet

HI :-)

User avatar
shyme
Posts: 24
Joined: Jun 24th, '07, 11:31
Location: Philippines

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 11:27

punjaban85 wrote:am Ravneet

HI :-)


Hello there!! :D

User avatar
mazerius1st
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 15th, '04, 00:48
Location: Yavin IV

Post by mazerius1st » Jun 30th, '07, 11:52

My name is Loukas. It is pronounced the same as Lucas like in "George Lucas"
Image

User avatar
sweetserenity08
Posts: 133
Joined: Jun 27th, '07, 20:50

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 30th, '07, 11:58

Im Windy as in "wind"....lol

@shyme your a filipina right?
Image

User avatar
shyme
Posts: 24
Joined: Jun 24th, '07, 11:31
Location: Philippines

Post by shyme » Jun 30th, '07, 12:25

sweetserenity08 wrote:Im Windy as in "wind"....lol

@shyme your a filipina right?
yup! where are you from?

User avatar
sweetserenity08
Posts: 133
Joined: Jun 27th, '07, 20:50

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 30th, '07, 13:22

shyme wrote:
sweetserenity08 wrote:Im Windy as in "wind"....lol

@shyme your a filipina right?
yup! where are you from?
phil. but im out of the country right now...
Image

User avatar
Cyclopz0rs
Posts: 17
Joined: Jun 25th, '07, 19:25
Location: Here in my room.

Post by Cyclopz0rs » Jul 1st, '07, 02:56

shyme wrote:Richard Bautista sounds like a Filipino name. Are you? :unsure:

Cindy here, everyone... :D
Yes i am Filipino :D

nidyaa
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 6th, '07, 08:05
Location: Jakarta
Contact:

Post by nidyaa » Jul 6th, '07, 08:18

Hey all.. My real name is Nidya.
I'm kinda new in here. So, glad to see you all.. hope we can be friends :)

User avatar
nintai
Posts: 23
Joined: Mar 21st, '07, 03:26
Contact:

Post by nintai » Jul 6th, '07, 18:54

If I told you my real name... I would have to kill you.
Advocate of SQUARE AVATARS! Because rectangles are bad... save a screen use a square!

User avatar
~ Phantom ~
Posts: 136
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 10:14
Location: UAE

Post by ~ Phantom ~ » Jul 6th, '07, 19:00

Hello~
My name's Hana
from UAE ^,^

PS nintai me like your sign "visual kei cool ^,^'
Image
:: Phantomhive ::

User avatar
JaYbLeS
Posts: 11
Joined: Jun 24th, '07, 06:49
Location: Montebello
Contact:

Post by JaYbLeS » Jul 6th, '07, 21:46

Mine is Jaybee and if your too lazy to spell my name just leave it at JB a lot of people i know does that

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 7th, '07, 00:43

This is like the funniest thread ever.
I love it.

I have a slut name.
Kelly.
Damn it.
Image

User avatar
Star Candy
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 8th, '07, 11:28
Location: Neverland

Post by Star Candy » Jul 8th, '07, 22:24

Sachi (I'm a female)

User avatar
xmoonprincessx
Posts: 61
Joined: May 2nd, '07, 04:45
Location: 9 years in Yamapi's heart <3 and counting XD

Post by xmoonprincessx » Jul 8th, '07, 22:27

Cat. yeah its quite simple XD. *meow*

User avatar
Imazul
Posts: 10
Joined: Jul 8th, '07, 20:08

Post by Imazul » Jul 9th, '07, 22:25

My real name is Guillaume.

I guess it is a tad boring.

User avatar
Deedlith
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4th, '05, 12:49
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by Deedlith » Jul 12th, '07, 17:30

Real Name : Sarah Soa ( the second one being pronouced Sua)

Usually called only Sarah. I hate the second one which is actually a malagasy word meaning "pretty". Fortunatly for me, only my family in Madagascar is calling me that and since I'm not going there often... This name doesn't really fit me so lets just say Sarah ^^ Everybody has it, quite boring.
Image

User avatar
Deedlith
Posts: 104
Joined: Dec 4th, '05, 12:49
Location: Paris
Contact:

Post by Deedlith » Jul 12th, '07, 17:35

Kiba-kun wrote:
i'mNOangel wrote:mine is Sara without the H, but sara is like and international name so it's kind of not special?
Well it´s a common Name but I like it. :wub:

(My Sister is also called Sarah) :lol
I hadn't seen this. Hello there!
Image

shaay
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 21st, '07, 14:34

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 17:40

My name is Channra. Bleh. I hate my name xP

User avatar
The1Kaze
Posts: 7
Joined: Apr 24th, '07, 06:43

Post by The1Kaze » Jul 12th, '07, 18:12

Name is Brady, as in the BRADY BUNCH!! YEAHH!!

User avatar
Moondy
Posts: 142
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 21:03

Post by Moondy » Jul 12th, '07, 18:36

I think it is not necessary to say your real name ^_^

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest