The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 271
Joined: Feb 22nd, '05, 00:58
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by Shindou-Kun » Apr 7th, '12, 21:42

jxsilicon9 wrote:What Asian drama is this?


Its an Asian drama about a guy that runs into a female celebrity and she announces to the media that he is her boyfriend to his surprise.
(Korean) That Fool - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/That_Fool
Image

or

(Japanese) Star no Koi - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Star_no_Koi
Image


From your description I think it's most likely the japanese title Star no Koi.

TofuQueen
Posts: 105
Joined: Nov 1st, '06, 02:28
Location: Idaho, USA

Post by TofuQueen » Apr 8th, '12, 00:12

bigmao wrote:Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.
That's the Korean drama "Lie to Me". :-)

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5679
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 8th, '12, 00:48

I just got the name: 永本佳以
Most likely a child actor.
Been Googling, checking Denshi Jisho and twisting and turning names.

Nakamoto Kai?
Forum Rules

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

User avatar
doramaworld
Posts: 73
Joined: May 31st, '12, 08:28

Post by doramaworld » Jul 4th, '12, 07:18

This looks like the actor you are looking for and his name is Nagamoto Kai:
http://talent.yahoo.co.jp/pf/detail/pp14386
For drama and movie reviews as well as latest news and resources on J-ent in general, please visit:
http://doramaworld.blogspot.com

User avatar
\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict
Posts: 436
Joined: Jun 19th, '11, 05:37
Location: (--<@>_<@>--) (--<Ö>__<Ö>--)

Post by \( -o _ o- )/ » Jul 4th, '12, 08:24

bigmao wrote:Hi anyone can help me identify this drama. Ive keep recalling what drama it is but always failed. my memory of it is very vague. the drama has a particular scene. that an event held was ruined by bees and i think that the main girl was the coordinator of the event or shes responsible for covering it im not particularly sure about it since I cant remember it cleary. anyone knows if theres a drama that has the same scene as this. this been bugging me for days i searched but failed. thanks i would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me.

Image
In the background is the event.

Image
This is the coordinator.

The Title is Lie to me.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lie_to_Me
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 11th, '12, 04:05

please help me identify this female celeb

Post by milkyway12 » Jul 12th, '12, 09:57

Image

photo taken at 2008 Mnet 20s choice awards. I know its blurry, but its all ive got. please somebody help!

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 11th, '12, 04:05

help identifying a Japanese (?) celeb

Post by milkyway12 » Jul 14th, '12, 11:25

Image

I think she is Japanese, but I cant remember, anyone know her name?

User avatar
kiramethyst
Posts: 50
Joined: Aug 15th, '08, 06:08

Post by kiramethyst » Jul 14th, '12, 11:36

She is Taiwanese, not Japanese. Her name is Matilda Tao. :)

milkyway12
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 11th, '12, 04:05

Post by milkyway12 » Jul 14th, '12, 23:41

thanks

narsha1000
Posts: 348
Joined: Mar 27th, '12, 14:38
Location: France

Who is this actress?

Post by narsha1000 » Nov 24th, '13, 01:08

The question is in the topic: who is this actress? She plays in the last "Kindaichi Kosuke vs Akechi Kogoro" Image

piboi
Posts: 95
Joined: Jan 20th, '11, 01:57

Post by piboi » Nov 24th, '13, 02:13

Yoshida Yo?

I could be wrong.

narsha1000
Posts: 348
Joined: Mar 27th, '12, 14:38
Location: France

Post by narsha1000 » Nov 24th, '13, 12:01

yesss!! Thanks !

User avatar
Zambo
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 16th, '14, 12:08

Post by Zambo » Jan 16th, '14, 12:46

Please tell me who is the girl with red hat and red skirt in this pic. Thank you so much!

Image
Image

User avatar
zenith777
Posts: 761
Joined: Oct 29th, '09, 06:51
Location: Shitsuren no Sekai~

Post by zenith777 » Mar 26th, '14, 15:32

Zambo wrote:Please tell me who is the girl with red hat and red skirt in this pic. Thank you so much!

Image
I believe from the Chinese Character, she is Bella Cheng aka Yu Tu (玉兔)

This is her profile (You can use Chrome to translate it into other language)

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%84%AD% ... 3%E6%9C%88 :mrgreen:

chiuchimu
Posts: 10
Joined: Dec 14th, '10, 16:57

Who is this actress?

Post by chiuchimu » Jul 6th, '14, 21:54

I can't name her, but I think I've seen her before.
Image

neal00
Posts: 172
Joined: Aug 21st, '09, 06:15
Location: Southern California

Post by neal00 » Jul 6th, '14, 21:59

I think that is Kasumi Arimura

mioxy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 19th, '14, 20:17

Post by mioxy » Sep 19th, '14, 20:19

Hi
I am searching for a drama but it was long time ago. I am sure its was made before or in 2004. I don't remember name or it was in korean, chinese or taiwanese. The story was about two childhood friends who are orphans. When they were young the boy carry the girl on his back(piggy ride) and she carry a teddy(maybe white rabbit or bear i not sure). The boy was adopted by rich family and the girl was adopted by normal family. She gave him the toy(teddy or something). They both don't remember about each others, but the boy know about her. She forget completely. If you can help me because it me very curious.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5679
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 17th, '14, 06:13

Could someone help me identify who this actress is, she acts as nurse Na Jukja in Dear My Sister
Attachments
dms058-03.jpg
dms058-03.jpg (19.5 KiB) Viewed 3218 times

User avatar
zenith777
Posts: 761
Joined: Oct 29th, '09, 06:51
Location: Shitsuren no Sekai~

Post by zenith777 » Nov 17th, '14, 07:32

According to this forum http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/ ... 4%EB%82%98, she is Kim Ki Yeon...

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5679
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 17th, '14, 07:36

zenith777 wrote:According to this forum http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/ ... 4%EB%82%98, she is Kim Ki Yeon...
Thank you. :)
Forum Rules

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

User avatar
BoggoSonyeo
Posts: 25
Joined: Jul 27th, '12, 12:50

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by BoggoSonyeo » Feb 17th, '15, 09:50

Hello everyone. I watched drama "Deep love: Ayu no monogatari" and wonder who is she? Maybe anyone knows?
Image
Image

koshonin
Posts: 354
Joined: Nov 26th, '14, 18:51

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by koshonin » Jun 14th, '15, 17:20

Toi Yakusoku [2014] http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toi_Yakusoku

does anyone know the actress playing the chinese woman who adopted Tomo-chan

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5679
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 27th, '15, 16:50

Just wondering if it's Jung Ji in who's acting as Kim Ma Ri (Ke Hee's younger sister) in Seoul 1945?

Got the following info.
Not listed on Jung Ji in's Korean Wikipedia.
Not listed on Seoul 1945's Korean Wikipedia.

Comparing these pictures below.
One from Seoul 1945 ep8 aired 2006, and Dear My Sister aired 2011.
Attachments
bokhui019-00.jpg
bokhui019-00.jpg (74.58 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
seoul08-2006.jpg
seoul08-2006.jpg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 2350 times

User avatar
ChampagneWithŌsaki
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 22nd, '15, 08:05

Post by ChampagneWithŌsaki » Sep 29th, '15, 01:01

mioxy wrote:Hi
I am searching for a drama but it was long time ago. I am sure its was made before or in 2004. I don't remember name or it was in korean, chinese or taiwanese. The story was about two childhood friends who are orphans. When they were young the boy carry the girl on his back(piggy ride) and she carry a teddy(maybe white rabbit or bear i not sure). The boy was adopted by rich family and the girl was adopted by normal family. She gave him the toy(teddy or something). They both don't remember about each others, but the boy know about her. She forget completely. If you can help me because it me very curious.
There's a Tdrama called At Dolphin Bay. It was in 2003 & the girl carried around a white whale or narwhal, maybe. I can't remember if one was adopted to a rich family & the other a normal one or not, sorry. Is this it?

Kyouki_
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 28th, '12, 17:50
Location: Sweden

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Kyouki_ » Nov 15th, '15, 21:26

Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.

User avatar
kitty10
Posts: 490
Joined: Apr 22nd, '09, 20:33
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by kitty10 » Nov 15th, '15, 23:37

Kyouki_ wrote:Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.
Watashi no Kirai na Tantei?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Watashi_no_Kirai_na_Tantei
:heart: 玉木宏、藤木直人、佐藤健... 大好き! :heart:

blog

Kyouki_
Posts: 35
Joined: Jun 28th, '12, 17:50
Location: Sweden

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Kyouki_ » Nov 16th, '15, 12:08

kitty10 wrote:
Kyouki_ wrote:Trying to find a j-drama from 1-3 years ago. It was a detective show with a good amount of comedy in there. It's about this pair of investigators. Usually one would come up with a really absurd theory about how the crime was commited (like a knife being tide to a cat, or a REALLY long stick with a knife on the end), and the other one would be more level-minded.

Would be grateful if someone could help me with what it was called.
Watashi no Kirai na Tantei?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Watashi_no_Kirai_na_Tantei
Yes that's it, thank you very much :)

syntaxerror
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 12th, '15, 15:39

Does anyone recognise who this is?

Post by syntaxerror » Jan 11th, '16, 00:08

Can someone help me?

Image

Thanks!

chuppy
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 3rd, '16, 04:37

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by chuppy » Feb 3rd, '16, 04:51

Hey I'm looking for a jdrama series i saw back around 2006-2007 so it might have come out around that time or a bit earlier. Its about a guy who lives at home with 3 or 4 of his older sisters. At his job he meets a girl and through some circumstances eventually they go back to his house later. The girl ends up meeting his sisters and at first they are abrasive towards her but she eventually befriends them all. There is also a subplot about the guy having an ex-girlfriend named Emi who left him and may be coming back.

Any help is appreciated c:

poonk
Posts: 277
Joined: Mar 28th, '07, 00:12
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by poonk » Feb 5th, '16, 02:14

chuppy wrote:Hey I'm looking for a jdrama series i saw back around 2006-2007 so it might have come out around that time or a bit earlier. Its about a guy who lives at home with 3 or 4 of his older sisters. At his job he meets a girl and through some circumstances eventually they go back to his house later. The girl ends up meeting his sisters and at first they are abrasive towards her but she eventually befriends them all. There is also a subplot about the guy having an ex-girlfriend named Emi who left him and may be coming back.

Any help is appreciated c:
This sounds like the 2003 drama Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin. The DramaWiki synopsis doesn't say it, but our guy (Okada Junichi) is the younger brother to 3 sisters (hence the title).

JackBauer2424
Posts: 175
Joined: May 11th, '15, 04:48

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by JackBauer2424 » May 19th, '16, 01:01

I often use the main site's individual actor page to see what other series they did, and noticed some of their headshots are really not representative of what they really look like.

The Rina Uchiyama(?) headshot looks like she got plastic surgery or she got older and her face got weird. I saw her in Kumokiri Nizaemon, and she looks just as good as ever, unlike her d-addicts headshot.

The Matsu Takako page has her with really ugly short hair, and she looked way better than that in Love Generation, Long Vacation.

MoNiKa2303
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 25th, '16, 14:14
Location: Poland

What are these actors' names from Empress Ki?

Post by MoNiKa2303 » Oct 25th, '16, 14:28

Hi everyone! 안영하ㅔ요! :-) I have a question, could you help me? ;-) Do you remember some characters from Empress Ki - they can be called Jadan & WuJin (or CholDan & MuSin) - they were soldiers (or some kind of) of Baek Ahn and Tal Tal (later more of Tal Tal) - They were not very important characters but I really love them! :-) <3 But I can't find these actors' names anywhere!:( Do you know them? Their photo is in attachments ;-) Thank you in advance for help ;-)
Love for everyone who loves Empress Ki <3 <3 <3
Attachments
Jadan&Wujin4.1 - Kopia.jpg
Jadan&Wujin4.1 - Kopia.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 1543 times

User avatar
Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 660
Joined: Jan 20th, '05, 04:12

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Madoka » Aug 25th, '18, 03:39

I was watching Gift (1997) thanks to Keiko1981's recent upload.

I was wondering who the actress is who plays Aoi in episode 7. Thanks.
Attachments
Gift 1997 Ep07 (640x480 XviD).jpg
Gift 1997 Ep07 (640x480 XviD).jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 260 times

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5679
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 25th, '18, 05:07

Madoka wrote:I was watching Gift (1997) thanks to Keiko1981's recent upload.

I was wondering who the actress is who plays Aoi in episode 7. Thanks.
Hazuki Riona (葉月里緒菜)
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hazuki_Riona
Need to update the Wiki page. :)
Forum Rules

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

User avatar
Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 660
Joined: Jan 20th, '05, 04:12

Re: The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Post by Madoka » Aug 25th, '18, 07:10

Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests