The Identification Thread for Celebrities & Dramas

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
terence_hideyoshi
Posts: 110
Joined: Sep 15th, '06, 07:04

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Nov 16th, '08, 00:09

rossie8785 wrote:I like Mizukawa Asami

She plays a lot of small-and-almost-unnoticed roles in dramas such as: Pride, Detective Conan: Challenge Letter to Kudo Shinichi, and bigger roles at nodame Cantabile and Last Friends. But she's kinda eye catching. I love her in Nodame Cantabile. Looks like she was in some movies too.


Image


Profile
Name: 水川あさみ
Name (romaji): Mizukawa Asami
Real name: 水川啓子 / Mizukawa Keiko
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1983-Jul-24
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Height: 163cm
Weight: 43kg
Star sign: Leo
Blood type: AB

Ahh.. and one more.. the little girl plays as Sakurai Ann in Oh! My Girl! Who is she..? Anybody can tell me? She also played in Yamada Taro Monogatari as one of Taro's sister. She's very cute..
This actress really plays play well in Iryu: Team Medical dragon. I really like her role in the drama.

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
User avatar
Yessy89
Posts: 55
Joined: Sep 12th, '08, 00:29
Location: Laredo, TX

Post by Yessy89 » Nov 16th, '08, 00:55

I know of many!
SETO KOJI
Name: 瀬戸康史 (せと こうじ)
Name (romaji): Seto Koji
Profession: Actor and singer
Birthdate: 1988-May-18
Birthplace: Fukuoka, Japan
Height: 174cm
Star sign: Taurus
Blood type: A
Talent agency: Watanabe Promotions

Koizora (TBS, 2008)
Kamen Rider Kiva as Wataru Kurena / Kamen Rider Kiva (TV Asahi, 2008)
Abarenbo Mama as Naoya Abe (Fuji TV, 2007)
Happy Boys as Kyoichi Segawa(TV Tokyo, 2007)
Rocket Boys as Makoto Kanno (TV Tokyo, 2006)
Image

Kiriyama Renn

Name: 桐山漣 (きりやま れん)
Name (romaji): Kiriyama Renn
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1985-Feb-2
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Height: 175cm
Star sign: Aquarius
Blood type: O
Talent agency: Big Apple

Shibatora as Igarashi (Fuji TV, 2008, ep7)
Tokyo Ghost Trip as Inui Kai (Tokyo MX, 2008)
Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata as Yoshiyuki Kirin (TV Tokyo, 2008)
Image

Takeda Kohei
Name: 武田航平 (たけだ こうへい)
Name (romaji): Takeda Kohei
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1986-Jan-14
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 175cm
Star sign: Capricorn
Blood type: A

Kamen Rider Kiva (TV Asahi, 2008)
Tadashii Oji no Tsukurikata (TV Tokyo, 2008)
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Fuji TV, 2007)
Oniyome Nikki 2 (Fuji TV, 2007)
My Boss My Hero (NTV, 2006)
Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi (TV Asahi, 2006)
Otouto (2004) (TV Asahi, 2004)
and
Aiba Hiroki
Name: 相葉弘樹 (あいばひろき)
Name (romaji): Aiba Hiroki
Profession: Actor and dancer
Birthdate: 1987-Oct-01
Birthplace: Chiba-ken, Japan
Height: 178cm
Weight: 54kg
Star sign: Libra
Blood type: O

Tadashii Oji no Tsukurikata (TV Tokyo, 2008)
Uramiya Honpo Special (TV Tokyo, 2008)
Delicious Gakuin (TV Tokyo, 2007)
Image

THEY ARE SO TALENTED AND I ADORE THEM! :wub: :D
ImageImage
:wub: Thanks to honeywinks for the lovely Banners! (@ LJ) :wub:

puchinaru
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 17th, '08, 00:12

Post by puchinaru » Nov 17th, '08, 00:24

I went to singapore during christmas. o-o ; in around 2004~2005 [I think? xD] there was this one tv show my relatives always watched .. and I was kinda young so I dont really remember much .. but yeah :] this is all I can recall about it. x3

There was a little boy .. and he was a singer ? Did performances and stuff .. and then he went deaf , and had to go to a hospital and stuff. and his parents went to some herbal doctor people ? and they charged like $1000 and then turned out to have scammed them with just normal green tea or something .. i remember his ears bleeding too.. random. :l

I also remember something about a girl/lady person who was kind of like a pop star? :0 and it was like her little brothers birthday .. and she got attacked by someone rapist dude who was supposedly her friend . and she called this guy for help , but he ignored her . so she ended up getting hurt .. o__o ; and .. thats .. about it, eheh. :l .. or maybe this was from some other drama ? rofl.

> < this is confusing .. since there were about 2 other shows my relatives watched too x__x;
anyways .. to be truthful im actually not sure if its a chinese drama or not ._.; just assuming it was since it was in sinapore and my relatives all spoke chinese. DX


Well ! I know that's not too much information ! > < sorry ! but I'm just curious if anyone knows ~ x3 ;;

akito94
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 17th, '08, 14:10

Post by akito94 » Nov 17th, '08, 15:19

i know this is pretty weird as i know the show's tittle but i can't seem to find ANY info about it
on the net :-(

the show is called Faithful and right now its airing on AEC at 8 pm.
its by formosa tv 2007?
i missed about 9 episodes of the drama and I don't know where to watch it.

can anyone help me to find this drama?
or does anyone know this drama?

thanks in advance :-)

snooopy06
Posts: 119
Joined: May 30th, '05, 06:23

Post by snooopy06 » Nov 20th, '08, 11:23

Yoshizawa Hisashi
I think he is good looking actor which one of the factor of Japaneses drama that you must me good looking

Hojun
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 22nd, '08, 01:13

Post by Hojun » Nov 22nd, '08, 01:16

The plot - this girl was nice, got into a car crash, lost memory, turn evil. Actor - Brenda
Spoke chinese, and had no lip sync so probably chinese. in modern times, at least 3 years ago.

killercarrot
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 22nd, '08, 18:11

Post by killercarrot » Nov 22nd, '08, 18:14

hey, this is a cool thread.

anyway I was wondering the song in one of the dramas (or the name of the drama), it's an HK drama, and it's got two people who used to be together I think and they broke up but then they're on a cruise together and they fall in love again, and there's a side-plot where there's one guy and one girl and the girl loves a series of books that contain a lot of sex in it and she hates this guy but she doesn't know the guy is the one writing the books and then they find out at the end...

the song is the first lover's "theme", they play it a lot.

thanks (:

User avatar
Haiiro
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 13th, '08, 04:28
Location: Here and there

Post by Haiiro » Dec 2nd, '08, 02:24

Sato Tomohito/Sato Yuuki
佐藤智仁

Image

Known best as Kagami Arata in Kamen Rider Kabuto

He's currently in GiraGira (with face fuzz!), and does not get near enough love. From anyone.

He's also been in Hotelier, Shiro to Kuro, Sakurasho no Onnatachi...and so on.

SukinSyn
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 26th, '08, 22:52

Who is she?

Post by SukinSyn » Dec 26th, '08, 22:57

Subj
Attachments
girl.jpg
girl.jpg (9.24 KiB) Viewed 8606 times

pirtybirdy
Posts: 34
Joined: Mar 30th, '06, 22:51
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
Contact:

Post by pirtybirdy » Dec 26th, '08, 23:19

:unsure:

User avatar
atskv9
Posts: 730
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 00:09

Post by atskv9 » Dec 27th, '08, 00:01

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kato_Rosa

The picture you posted is from her Zexy CM, which gained her a lot of popularity.

User avatar
Aprisea
Posts: 103
Joined: Jul 20th, '04, 20:48
Location: Barcelona,Spain
Contact:

Post by Aprisea » Dec 27th, '08, 01:52

I saw a while ago, maybe a a month a drama about cooking but I don'r remember the name.I remember that in the photo were three guys.
I think it was a chinese drama but I'm not sure.

Anyone knows? Thanks!
~Asian Music Rulz!~

SukinSyn
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 26th, '08, 22:52

Post by SukinSyn » Dec 27th, '08, 06:49

Thanks a lot. :salut:

Callalily142
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 28th, '08, 23:43

Post by Callalily142 » Dec 31st, '08, 03:41

Hi, I've seen this cooking drama over 5 years ago--so I'm guessing its pretty old. I don't remember if its korean/chinese or not.

Well I remember that there were 2 cooks, a guy and a girl. The girl was in love with the guy cook, but he liked the sister of a hotel heir. And the hotel heir liked the girl cook. There was also a scene where the guy cook asked his family to taste his food to go into some competition or something, and they pretended that it tasted bad because they wanted him to stay?
Thats all I can remember. Sorry if my explanation is confusing, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me the title of this drama ^-^

User avatar
sungie
Posts: 418
Joined: Nov 26th, '06, 13:00
Contact:

Re: what is the name of this drama?

Post by sungie » Dec 31st, '08, 03:58

bloodshadow323 wrote:Image

not sure if this is a chinese drama. hopefully you guys can help me figure out what this one is called? thanks =D
Korean.
The actress is Ha Jiwon.
I dunno the title, though.

User avatar
Zealousy
Posts: 362
Joined: Apr 9th, '08, 01:52
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Post by Zealousy » Dec 31st, '08, 04:04

^
Sex is Zero.

It was already answered in another thread though.
Honey, honey, honey...

sour_pickles
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 24th, '05, 17:48
Location: Toronto

Post by sour_pickles » Dec 31st, '08, 22:36

cherries1120 wrote:there was this really old drama that i watched when i was a little kid, and i wanna watch it again but i have no idea what it's called. the plot is kind of like the one in this other modern drama, called the switch, where these two women switch faces and one's ugly and the other's pretty. the one im looking for is the one set in ancient times.
don't know if anyone's answered this yet, but it's called Love is Beautiful

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_is_Beautiful_(TVB)

jessica1001
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 4th, '09, 17:07

Post by jessica1001 » Jan 4th, '09, 17:33

Thanks for this threadd!
Anyways, I been trying to look for this old cantonses drama. I forgot if its from the production of china or hongkong. It takes place in the middle times of china. I can only remember that somebody or some relatives set a girl and a guy together. They place them in a house and they were blind folded when the girl and boy are together [so they don;t know each other]. They were to make love together and have a child.
The boy and girl probably knew each other before, and probably lovers once. but because they are blind folded when they meet, they don't recognize each otherr.

kaguya
Posts: 25
Joined: Dec 20th, '08, 05:40

Post by kaguya » Jan 4th, '09, 18:17

jessica1001 wrote:Thanks for this threadd!
Anyways, I been trying to look for this old cantonses drama. I forgot if its from the production of china or hongkong. It takes place in the middle times of china. I can only remember that somebody or some relatives set a girl and a guy together. They place them in a house and they were blind folded when the girl and boy are together [so they don;t know each other]. They were to make love together and have a child.
The boy and girl probably knew each other before, and probably lovers once. but because they are blind folded when they meet, they don't recognize each otherr.
It's an HK drama called Love in a Miracle starring Amy Chan and Steve Ma.

jessica1001
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 4th, '09, 17:07

Post by jessica1001 » Jan 4th, '09, 18:53

ohhh thanks,
do you know where can i watch that online?

cierta
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 10th, '06, 01:37

Post by cierta » Jan 13th, '09, 07:52

hi, I'm been trying to look up a mainland Chinese drama about the Yang General Brothers, it was a historical drama, it was air in HTV (?) of Vietnam around March 2001, so it should be made in the 90s or 2000 at the earliest. All I can remember is that there was a particularly bloody gutting scene where one of the brothers died and one of the two brothers that married to the tribal princesses played the flute (?) very beautifully.

if anyone knows what I'm talking about (I couldn't find any reference of it on the net) and/or where to download/buy the dvd with subtitles, I'll love you forever ^_^

Eilynne
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 4th, '06, 06:44

Post by Eilynne » Jan 19th, '09, 05:37

hello. Can someone please help me find this drama?.....so in 2005 i went to china and i saw this mystery drama aried on tv. it was about some high school or some college students going through some mystery...all i can remember was that there was one girl named 如比...and also there was one part where there was a yellow suit guy who murdered someone or something like that. the language i watched in was in mandarin...not sure if it was a mainland drama, hk or taiwan drama though.....thank you soo much!...if somone know what i am talking about...

momochii
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 19th, '09, 09:19

Post by momochii » Jan 19th, '09, 09:25

Here are a few tips on what to post if you can:
1. The plot - Its about a woman who disguise herself as her dead husband, who was a detective. The stories is just her being a good detective and solving different kind of mysteries. I think she's also trying to find the guy who killed her husband. You find out some stuff about her life where she use to be a beggar and her husband took her in and married her.
2. The name in another language - chinese
3. Not sure of the actors
4. Post a picture - no picture
5. The place of origin - I believe its china, but the actress is taiwanese for sure. she uses taiwanese sometimes.
6. Ancient
7. Name of theme song (i know it's a long-shot, but still...) Nope
8. Year of production - 1998? close to when huan zhu ge ge was out.
9. Any other information that may be helpful. - I watched it when I was younger than 12 on channel ktsf.

User avatar
purple*princess
Posts: 28
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 07:17

Post by purple*princess » Jan 24th, '09, 15:34

killercarrot wrote:hey, this is a cool thread.

anyway I was wondering the song in one of the dramas (or the name of the drama), it's an HK drama, and it's got two people who used to be together I think and they broke up but then they're on a cruise together and they fall in love again, and there's a side-plot where there's one guy and one girl and the girl loves a series of books that contain a lot of sex in it and she hates this guy but she doesn't know the guy is the one writing the books and then they find out at the end...

the song is the first lover's "theme", they play it a lot.

thanks (:
The drama is "Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love" starring Nick Cheung and Maggie Cheung http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ups_and_Downs ... ea_of_Love

dooby
Posts: 10
Joined: Feb 6th, '07, 23:03
Location: Urf

Post by dooby » Jan 24th, '09, 20:01

'ello there. Looking for an old series from the 1990s (or late 80s?) for the folks. It was in Cantonese so I'm thinking it was a HK series. Unfortunately I barely remember it at all as I only caught glimpses of it as a kiddo on VHS. It was either set during the cultural revolution or Sino-Japanese war - which led me to thinking it was "Love and Passion" after much googling. This might be the right one so I've ordered it (I know they'll enjoy it all the same) but from youtube clips looks a little too old to be it.

I guess all I can ask is if there are similar older series set in the pre 1950s-ish period?

Edit: Well if you search long enough you'll find what you're looking for in the end. Such is the miracle of the internets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is2t4_793Jk

kimoy
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 28th, '09, 02:56

Post by kimoy » Jan 28th, '09, 03:13

hi! i hope someone can help me. i've been going out of my mind searching for this drama.

it's chinese mandarin, it was shown as a mini series way back 1990's. it was set during the ancient times. it was about emperor li shi min. his life, about how he "accidentally" killed his brothers, how he became an emperor and also about his wives.i remember one of his wives was named yang something she was his favorite wife. this wife was the second wife not the first. she had a servant girl who call her Gong zou jiejie (princess sister). they escaped together when her father was ousted. she went looking for li shi min and met his wife. the first wife offered her money but she did not accept it. i like this first wife she's kind and intelligent. she told li shi min about a very beautiful lady, very regal. she offered money but this girl lady did not accept it. i also remembered this yang princess was kidnapped by li shi min's brother.and was soon saved by li shi min. i remembered all the actors and actresses were particularly good looking. acting not bad also.

it was a good mini series. my dad and i watched it and really liked it. i want to watch it again. so please help. i also remembered it was shown in thailand and it was subbed in thai.

yinanyinu
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 2nd, '09, 02:01

Post by yinanyinu » Feb 2nd, '09, 02:10

I watched the first two episodes of this drama while traveling in Vietnam in the summer of 2006 (so the series probably aired between 2000-2005), and have been trying to look for it since. Here is what I remember:

Plot:
It starts off in a hospital as two baby girls were being delivered. One is the child of a female prisoner, and the other a child of a very wealthy woman. As the female prisoner gets ready to leave the hospital to return to prison, she imagines her child's future and tries to change it by switching her baby for that of the rich woman's. So, the rich family raises the prisoner's daughter, and the prisoner's relatives raise the rich woman's daughter.

The daughter raised in a rich family turns out to be a selfish girl, and the one raised in a poor family is a kind-hearted one. The rich daughter has grown up being friends with her also-rich neighbour, and I guess the families hope the two will eventually marry. But in a trip to the countryside, where the poor girl happens to live, the rich boy and the poor girl meet and seem to get along. He then remembers that when he was a young boy, he also met a girl there. Maybe the girl saves his life, or something--I don't quite remember this part.

That is as far as I saw. Hope someone can help me with the title of the series. I don't know any of the mainland actors so can't help with their names, but know it was a mainland series because the characters in the hospital were simplified.

Thank you.

User avatar
xxemz19xx
Posts: 70
Joined: Mar 1st, '08, 17:48
Location: England

Post by xxemz19xx » Feb 3rd, '09, 18:25

My fav actors are both unloved :(

Hiroki Suzuki :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image

Name: 鈴木裕樹 (すずき ひろき)
Name (romaji): Suzuki Hiroki
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1983-Oct-03
Birthplace: Kitakami, Iwate, Japan
Height: 180cm
Weight: 67kg
Star sign: Libra
Blood type: O

Currently in Zeni Geba and was in Team Batista no Eiko

Shindo Gaku :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image

Name: 進藤学 (しんどう がく)
Name (romaji): Shindo Gaku
Real name: 蜷川博信/ Ninagawa Hironobu
Profession: Actor and dancer
Birthdate: 1980-Jan-07
Starsign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
Blood type: AB

Dramas include Tokyo Ghost Trip, Fuma no Kojiro and Happy boys

(all info from both actors Wiki pages)
Image
Currently watching: My princess, Secret Garden
Wants to watch:Gloria

User avatar
Haiiro
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 13th, '08, 04:28
Location: Here and there

Post by Haiiro » Feb 3rd, '09, 21:52

Huaaa!! I love Zukki and Gaku X3 They really do need more love
Image
http://community.livejournal.com/satousweetness
watching: VOICE, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, RESCUE, Kamen Rider Decade

User avatar
isbes83
Posts: 153
Joined: Feb 20th, '05, 09:50
Location: United kingdom

Post by isbes83 » Feb 6th, '09, 11:44

I agree with tamayama tetsuji, abe hiroshi plus fukuyama masaharu. evan though he's old but he is sooo kakkooiii!. how i wish i can watch all the drama and movies that he acted but it's really hard finding it.

Garfieldkat
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 03:53

Dynastic drama

Post by Garfieldkat » Feb 7th, '09, 03:57

When I was much younger (in the mid 90's), I watched a drama in which a noblewoman (?) caught the eye of the emperor. She came to court but found herself falling in love with his brother the duke instead. I think there was another woman who wanted the duke for herself, and eventually the noblewoman was maneuvered into marriage to the emperor. She and the duke had an affair anyway at some point and she ended up pregnant.

Years later the emperor found out he was not the father of the son and had his brother banished. Years after that both men had died and the son figured out that the duke was his father. He then banished his mother for a period of time but reconciled before she died.

This is all I remember. Can't remember if it was in Cantonese or Mandarin, or the name of the drama, the music or the actors, either. :unsure:

Thanks if anyone knows....

roxygurl
Posts: 14
Joined: Feb 5th, '09, 12:50

Post by roxygurl » Feb 8th, '09, 12:39

Tsukamoto Takashi :(

and koizumi koutaro
Image

Image

# Name (romaji): Koizumi Kotaro
# Profession: Actor
# Birthdate: 1978-Jul-10
# Birthplace: Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
# Height: 177cm
# Weight: 68kg
# Star sign: Cancer
# Blood type: AB
# Family:

* Father: Koizumi Junichiro (Japanese Prime Minister 2001 - 2006)
* Mother: Miyamoto Kayoko
* Siblings: Younger brothers Koizumi Shinjiro and Miyamoto Yoshinaga

User avatar
xxemz19xx
Posts: 70
Joined: Mar 1st, '08, 17:48
Location: England

Post by xxemz19xx » Feb 8th, '09, 18:27

I love koizumi koutaro such a hottie :wub: :wub: he totally needs more love XD

I also think Nakamura Yuichi (not the KAT-TUN member) is totally neglected :(

Image

Name: 中村優一
Name (romaji): Nakamura Yuichi
Nickname: Chan-Naka
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1987-Oct-08
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Height: 177cm
Weight: 61kg
Star sign: Libra
Blood type: O

TV Shows
Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu
Kamen Rider Den-O
Delicious Gakuin
Shinigami no Ballad
Puzzle
Kazoku Zenzai (家族善哉)
Princess Princess D
Kamen Rider Hibiki
Daisuki! Itsutsu Go!
Gokusen 2
Image
Currently watching: My princess, Secret Garden
Wants to watch:Gloria

Peggy
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mar 18th, '04, 04:18
Location: USA

Post by Peggy » Feb 8th, '09, 18:54

ABE HIROSHI is now playing a great role in the drama 'Tenjichin' He is Uesugi and he looks very fierce and powerful. His a wonderful actor and can tackle any role. He was last in the Takuya Kimura drama 'Change'. Long time ago he was in 'Musashi'. All such different characters. He got married sometime near the 'Change' drama.

EITA has just played a wonderful role in the taiga 'Atsuhime' just finished. Lovely role.

So many good actors in Japan.

Peggy

Hojun
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 22nd, '08, 01:13

Post by Hojun » Feb 13th, '09, 20:02

The plot - this girl was nice, got into a car crash, lost memory, turn evil. Actor - Brenda
Spoke chinese, and had no lip sync so probably chinese. in modern times, at least 3 years ago.

devait
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 20th, '09, 20:28

Post by devait » Feb 20th, '09, 20:33

I'm hoping someone can give me a clue to finding the name of this drama I watched about 8 or so years ago when I was a kid.

The drama was probably either Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese, I'm not quite sure, I watched a version that was dubbed over in Vietnamese. Unfortunately, for all I know, it could have been Japanese or Korean, but most Vietnamese dubbed dramas I watched then were of some sort of Chinese origin. The drama was also set in a modern day city, if that helps at all.

The drama started out with this shy girl (the main girl) who was attending college and she was being bullied by some other students. She had a sister and a niece, but her sister was killed in a car accident. The main girl ended up taking custody of her niece and dropping out of college. Several years later, she meets one of the guys that used to bully her and they fall in love and what not. I also remember the niece going into a coma at some point and the main girl spending a couple years in jail for lying in court. I unfortunately don't remember much else.

Yeah, it's unfortunately fairly old and the description is vague, it's just been nagging me that I couldn't remember much about it. If anyone can give me a clue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

User avatar
purple*princess
Posts: 28
Joined: Jan 20th, '08, 07:17

Post by purple*princess » Feb 21st, '09, 11:21

devait wrote:I'm hoping someone can give me a clue to finding the name of this drama I watched about 8 or so years ago when I was a kid.

The drama was probably either Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese, I'm not quite sure, I watched a version that was dubbed over in Vietnamese. Unfortunately, for all I know, it could have been Japanese or Korean, but most Vietnamese dubbed dramas I watched then were of some sort of Chinese origin. The drama was also set in a modern day city, if that helps at all.

The drama started out with this shy girl (the main girl) who was attending college and she was being bullied by some other students. She had a sister and a niece, but her sister was killed in a car accident. The main girl ended up taking custody of her niece and dropping out of college. Several years later, she meets one of the guys that used to bully her and they fall in love and what not. I also remember the niece going into a coma at some point and the main girl spending a couple years in jail for lying in court. I unfortunately don't remember much else.

Yeah, it's unfortunately fairly old and the description is vague, it's just been nagging me that I couldn't remember much about it. If anyone can give me a clue, I'd greatly appreciate it.
The drama you are looking for is Fate Twisters (黑夜彩虹) with Ada Choi, Lawrence Ng, Gigi Lai and Eddie Kwan.

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 535
Joined: Jun 1st, '07, 18:21
Location: Dresden, Germany

Post by Maysn » Feb 21st, '09, 11:50

Hello everybody, I need your help!!!

In the drama Sleeping Forest from 1998 is a young boy that plays the child role of the main actor Takuya Kimura - he's sooo cute!! Does someone know, who he is!? (And what he is doing now or how he looks now?)

Image

Image

devait
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 20th, '09, 20:28

Post by devait » Feb 21st, '09, 14:45

purple*princess wrote:
devait wrote:I'm hoping someone can give me a clue to finding the name of this drama I watched about 8 or so years ago when I was a kid.

The drama was probably either Chinese/Hong Kong/Taiwanese, I'm not quite sure, I watched a version that was dubbed over in Vietnamese. Unfortunately, for all I know, it could have been Japanese or Korean, but most Vietnamese dubbed dramas I watched then were of some sort of Chinese origin. The drama was also set in a modern day city, if that helps at all.

The drama started out with this shy girl (the main girl) who was attending college and she was being bullied by some other students. She had a sister and a niece, but her sister was killed in a car accident. The main girl ended up taking custody of her niece and dropping out of college. Several years later, she meets one of the guys that used to bully her and they fall in love and what not. I also remember the niece going into a coma at some point and the main girl spending a couple years in jail for lying in court. I unfortunately don't remember much else.

Yeah, it's unfortunately fairly old and the description is vague, it's just been nagging me that I couldn't remember much about it. If anyone can give me a clue, I'd greatly appreciate it.
The drama you are looking for is Fate Twisters (黑夜彩虹) with Ada Choi, Lawrence Ng, Gigi Lai and Eddie Kwan.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Apparently I watched it when I was older than I thought was.

User avatar
Natsu-pi
Posts: 66
Joined: Sep 30th, '08, 18:07
Location: YAMAPI!

Post by Natsu-pi » Feb 25th, '09, 16:28

Maysn wrote:Hello everybody, I need your help!!!

In the drama Sleeping Forest from 1998 is a young boy that plays the child role of the main actor Takuya Kimura - he's sooo cute!! Does someone know, who he is!? (And what he is doing now or how he looks now?)
Image

Image
edit: lmao i tought you were talking about the actor takuyama xD
Last edited by Natsu-pi on Feb 27th, '09, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
http://natsupi.livejournal.com/
Image
Image AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?! MORE FANFICTION?!

hateytb
Posts: 85
Joined: Jul 9th, '07, 17:51

Post by hateytb » Feb 27th, '09, 05:11

Maysn wrote:Hello everybody, I need your help!!!

In the drama Sleeping Forest from 1998 is a young boy that plays the child role of the main actor Takuya Kimura - he's sooo cute!! Does someone know, who he is!? (And what he is doing now or how he looks now?)

Image

Image

the little boy in those screen caps you posted is Jun Hasegawa, he was a member of 4Tops from JE~
Image
credit: xmoonprincessx

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 535
Joined: Jun 1st, '07, 18:21
Location: Dresden, Germany

Post by Maysn » Feb 27th, '09, 17:38

hateytb wrote:

the little boy in those screen caps you posted is Jun Hasegawa, he was a member of 4Tops from JE~
Thank you very much!! I'll look for more with him! =)

tamle
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '09, 03:11

L> name of drama (preferrably Viet)

Post by tamle » Feb 28th, '09, 03:18

I'm hoping to find the name of this drama I watched on TV in Vietnam with viet dub.. around 2001-2002. It was an ancient chinese series revolving soccer tournaments. The sport they played was called cuju, where the ball is kicked from one side to another through a hole up in the sky. If i remember correctly, there was also kung fu / fighting skill involved.

I managed to google up a picture (pretty sure it is this series)

Image

thanks in advance

User avatar
ganni
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 9th, '08, 13:26

Re: What Is The Name Of This Drama?

Post by ganni » Mar 5th, '09, 10:38

Hi! Guys!
This is a great threat. Exactly what i was looking for.

I want to find one chinese drama something about twin brothers and main plot is that they separated in a childhood. one of the raised by one cold hearted evil woman. The other is with some old people and he has scar on his face made by killer of their mother i think. Also there was a teeseelan or something named girl who always wears blue. also there's one girs who almost always wears red clothes. girl in red loves guy with the scar.


these are only i remember.
I really want to know the name of the drama.

Please help me!!!!

thank you!

User avatar
eveningstar201
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 31st, '08, 16:19

Post by eveningstar201 » Mar 5th, '09, 10:52

Awww, it's a shame you restricted this only to Chinese drama. It's a great idea.

taniyama_mai
Posts: 66
Joined: Feb 12th, '09, 10:31

Re: What Is The Name Of This Drama?

Post by taniyama_mai » Mar 5th, '09, 10:58

ganni wrote:Hi! Guys!
This is a great threat. Exactly what i was looking for.

I want to find one chinese drama something about twin brothers and main plot is that they separated in a childhood. one of the raised by one cold hearted evil woman. The other is with some old people and he has scar on his face made by killer of their mother i think. Also there was a teeseelan or something named girl who always wears blue. also there's one girs who almost always wears red clothes. girl in red loves guy with the scar.


these are only i remember.
I really want to know the name of the drama.

Please help me!!!!

thank you!



i think the chinese drama is THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS (1999)
the actor in this drama is Jimmy Lin...
i don't know whether this is right or wrong...
i hope this really help you.... :D :D

User avatar
ganni
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 9th, '08, 13:26

Re: What Is The Name Of This Drama?

Post by ganni » Mar 5th, '09, 11:10

taniyama_mai wrote:
ganni wrote:Hi! Guys!
This is a great threat. Exactly what i was looking for.

I want to find one chinese drama something about twin brothers and main plot is that they separated in a childhood. one of the raised by one cold hearted evil woman. The other is with some old people and he has scar on his face made by killer of their mother i think. Also there was a teeseelan or something named girl who always wears blue. also there's one girs who almost always wears red clothes. girl in red loves guy with the scar.


these are only i remember.
I really want to know the name of the drama.

Please help me!!!!

thank you!



i think the chinese drama is THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS (1999)
the actor in this drama is Jimmy Lin...
i don't know whether this is right or wrong...
i hope this really help you.... :D :D



thank you! :wub: :wub:

taniyama_mai
Posts: 66
Joined: Feb 12th, '09, 10:31

Post by taniyama_mai » Mar 5th, '09, 11:43

ganni,
you are welcome.. :wub: :wub:

saidanie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 18th, '09, 17:09

Post by saidanie » Mar 18th, '09, 17:13

any1 know the title of this drama?
the movie is set in the ancient Chinese war time against the Manchus i think.
One of the actor there was Prince Regnant Doragun. He controlled "yellow" and "white" imperial army in the end. the plot is like Doragun fell in love with the emperor's wife. and the wife alr has a child, who supposedly should become the emperor after the death of the emperor, but he was too young, and Doragun wanted to Rebel.

there were many colored armies like Blue army, Red army and so on.
any know the title?
thanks!

sentheman
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 25th, '07, 20:13

maybe someone knows this drama

Post by sentheman » Mar 28th, '09, 00:50

It's a love story about a poor guy and a rich girl. They met by coincidence. The parents of the the rich girl are against them being together. But the girls insist to stay with him and even got pregnant because of that. But because of an accident she lost her unborn child and her father died at night at the highway because of someone riding a motorcycle recklessly. After these events the two got divorced. (poor guy / rich girl). A few years later they met each other again by chance at a (dinner)party. It seems that the poor boy is together now with the best friend of the rich girl.

If i remember it right it was in the late 90's. I remember it was on video tape by cantonese channel TVB. But i think it was dubbed so the drama was either chinese or korean. I hope someone can help. All the help would be appreciated

sour_pickles
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 24th, '05, 17:48
Location: Toronto

Re: maybe someone knows this drama

Post by sour_pickles » Mar 29th, '09, 19:27

sentheman wrote:It's a love story about a poor guy and a rich girl. They met by coincidence. The parents of the the rich girl are against them being together. But the girls insist to stay with him and even got pregnant because of that. But because of an accident she lost her unborn child and her father died at night at the highway because of someone riding a motorcycle recklessly. After these events the two got divorced. (poor guy / rich girl). A few years later they met each other again by chance at a (dinner)party. It seems that the poor boy is together now with the best friend of the rich girl.

If i remember it right it was in the late 90's. I remember it was on video tape by cantonese channel TVB. But i think it was dubbed so the drama was either chinese or korean. I hope someone can help. All the help would be appreciated
this sounds a bit like the korean series "phoenix", but i watched it a long time ago, so i'm not 100% sure the storyline matches...and phoenix came out in early 2000 i think...

hitokage220
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 31st, '09, 05:59

Post by hitokage220 » Mar 31st, '09, 06:09

well i have no information about the title of this show other than i remember it only having 3 characters in the title... though i could be wrong but im sure that i distinctly remember that.

one summer i found lots of chinese vhs tapes in a dumpster. i took them home and fell in love with this one show. i dont know chinese i would just watch the show and try and figure out what was going on so my description could be very inaccurate. please help me figure this out.

There were 4 main characters.. i want to say 2 of them were brother and sister but i could also be wrong about that. the brother and sister begin living with another boy who has an ugly scar on his face. that boy often gets ridiculed by some other popular boys when he is at work sweeping. the sister is a medicine woman and around episode 4 she heals the scar and it goes away. after this that boy gains alot of confidence and trys to win the heart of a pretty woman. the brother likes the pretty woman too and the boy gets upset at him and they fight. the brother gets a job working construction with the 4th main character. an older man with a moustache. at first the sister finds the older man to be abnoxious but later on in the series they both fall in love. they often sneak into the castle at night to try and find some evidence about something or another. the brother and the boy eventually become guards at the castle i think. anyway i never got to see the end and i used to know the name of this series but i have forgotten.

thanks everyone for providing help to us.

User avatar
Erisadesu
Posts: 50
Joined: Dec 17th, '08, 17:35
Location: Greece

Post by Erisadesu » Mar 31st, '09, 16:32

I didn't c anyone talking about Yusuke Iseya

he is probably the most known to those who don't watch doramas

# Name: 伊勢谷友介 (いせや ゆうすけ)
# Name (romaji): Iseya Yusuke
# Profession: Actor and model
# Birthdate: 1976-May-29
# Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Sukiyaki Western Django, Blindness, Cassern
Honey to Clover

Image



and my love Kiritani Kenta :)


# Name: 桐谷健太 (きりたに けんた)
# Name (romaji): Kiritani Kenta
# Profession: Actor
# Birthdate: 1980-Feb-04
# Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
# Height: 181cm
# Star sign: Aquarius
# Blood type: O

Resent wros : Rookies, Crows Zero, Crows II,
Dorama: Rookies, Ryusei no kizuma
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kiritani_Kenta

Image


and Kaname Jun who I really really really want to marry :)

# Name: 要潤
# Name (romaji): Kaname Jun
# Profession: Actor
# Birthdate: 1981-Feb-21
# Birthplace: Mitoyo, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
# Height: 185cm

Doramas: Rescue, Ryusei no kizum, Detective Academy Q
Movies : Cassern,
Image

cc(,``o
Posts: 52
Joined: Mar 2nd, '06, 11:23

Post by cc(,``o » Apr 5th, '09, 13:23

this is a long shot because i can't remember much about this except that the story is about the protagonist finding a cellphone and the story takes off from there. if i remember correctly it was the girl who found the phone and answered it when it rang.

i read the plot a while back from dramawiki and wrote the title down on a pad of paper unfortunately i've moved twice since then and can't find the pad of paper. i'm hoping there's an english sub for the series now that's why i'm looking for it.

anyone by any chance know which series i'm talking about? i've already browse through about a hundred titles in dramawiki to no avail.

Feitan
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 6th, '09, 22:31

hi

Post by Feitan » Apr 6th, '09, 22:43

i am new so i might not know stuff about forums very well, i found this site while trying to look for a drama i really wanna see, so here i go :D
im not too sure about the name of the drama but its in ancient time, and oh yea im veitnamese and i remember when i was little i watched it but cant remember the name, grr it drives me nuts. anyway i remember seeing the drama on tape, and on the tag thing it said lo bo or something. i thought it was lu bu or something, and the lu bu part i told u about was translated in english so... ANY way its about a boy that had extraordinary strenth at young age, also when he grows up he has a ring on his nose. he fights like a beast killing every1 in his way and stuff. i think he is mute, or just doesnt talk very much. at the end he gets killed by soldiers, getting killed by many many arrows and is hanged with ropes around his arms. thats all i remember, im sorry if i gave you too little information :C if i found out the name and had more details i am sure i wouldve found it a long while ago

Lady Zhuge
Posts: 66
Joined: Mar 7th, '04, 17:43

Re: hi

Post by Lady Zhuge » Apr 7th, '09, 00:45

cc(,``o wrote:this is a long shot because i can't remember much about this except that the story is about the protagonist finding a cellphone and the story takes off from there. if i remember correctly it was the girl who found the phone and answered it when it rang.

i read the plot a while back from dramawiki and wrote the title down on a pad of paper unfortunately i've moved twice since then and can't find the pad of paper. i'm hoping there's an english sub for the series now that's why i'm looking for it.

anyone by any chance know which series i'm talking about? i've already browse through about a hundred titles in dramawiki to no avail.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ma_Que_Ai_Shang_Feng_Huang
Feitan wrote:i am new so i might not know stuff about forums very well, i found this site while trying to look for a drama i really wanna see, so here i go :D
im not too sure about the name of the drama but its in ancient time, and oh yea im veitnamese and i remember when i was little i watched it but cant remember the name, grr it drives me nuts. anyway i remember seeing the drama on tape, and on the tag thing it said lo bo or something. i thought it was lu bu or something, and the lu bu part i told u about was translated in english so... ANY way its about a boy that had extraordinary strenth at young age, also when he grows up he has a ring on his nose. he fights like a beast killing every1 in his way and stuff. i think he is mute, or just doesnt talk very much. at the end he gets killed by soldiers, getting killed by many many arrows and is hanged with ropes around his arms. thats all i remember, im sorry if i gave you too little information :C if i found out the name and had more details i am sure i wouldve found it a long while ago
Lu Bu and the nose ring ring a bell for me. Perhaps you're referring to Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan a.k.a. Die Wu Tian Ya?

http://ent.sina.com.cn/lbdc.html
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Die_Wu_Tian_Ya

babehcee
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 7th, '09, 03:27
Location: USA

old chinese drama?

Post by babehcee » Apr 7th, '09, 03:40

I'm a bit new at this forumn stuff :/
Anways,
There was this chinese drama I watched when I little, and I have been trying to find it...not really having much luck lol
It starts out in "heaven" where they are have a party for...the main goddess I think? There were these two girls fighting, I don't remember why, but the evil girl's dog (idk if it was a dog) dies at the same time that the other girl is weakened and about to die. The guy that has the antidote decides to same the girl (who he ends up falling love with) and the evil girl is in love with him also. So then this interrupts the party for the main goddess...and the rules of "heaven" is that you are not allowed to fall in love...so to punish the guy and the girl that was saved by him, she send them down to earth to be reincarnated and if they fall in love, then they will prove that they were meant to be or something like that. The guy gives the girl his red handkerchief before they had to go through this portal like thing. The evil girl gives the other girl a powerful slap as she was entering the portal, and then she also entered the portal herself.
So, now on earth. the girl is born with a big red birthmark on her face, and she later meets the boy and they start to fall in love with each other, and the evil girl comes between them, of course this is all in their "new life" and they don't recall any memory of each other...and that's all I remember.
I think it's either a chinese or hong kong drama.
6. Ancient
8. It's an older drama.
I hope someone knows it ^-^

User avatar
gReenButterfly
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 00:43
Location: Over the RainBOw...

a long shot

Post by gReenButterfly » Apr 8th, '09, 08:01

So I've been looking for this drama for such a long time now but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I have no clue as to the name of the drama all I know is that it's a chinese one and I don't know who the characters are as well.

I know it was from the 90s and an ancient one as well. I can't really remember the storyline but I know for a fact there was this girl who came out from this really big egg and she can change into a bird. If I remember correct this bird that the girl change into is golden I think. I don't quite remember but if anyone can help me out, ooh you'd be the greatest person ever.

I hope this vaguely description of the drama I'm looking for helps.

hitokage220
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 31st, '09, 05:59

Post by hitokage220 » Apr 9th, '09, 05:55

i found the show i was looking for its called guts of man 肝膽崑崙

its a great show you guys should watch it.

cc(,``o
Posts: 52
Joined: Mar 2nd, '06, 11:23

Re: hi

Post by cc(,``o » Apr 9th, '09, 19:21

Lady Zhuge wrote:
cc(,``o wrote:this is a long shot because i can't remember much about this except that the story is about the protagonist finding a cellphone and the story takes off from there. if i remember correctly it was the girl who found the phone and answered it when it rang.

i read the plot a while back from dramawiki and wrote the title down on a pad of paper unfortunately i've moved twice since then and can't find the pad of paper. i'm hoping there's an english sub for the series now that's why i'm looking for it.

anyone by any chance know which series i'm talking about? i've already browse through about a hundred titles in dramawiki to no avail.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ma_Que_Ai_Shang_Feng_Huang
thanks thanks thanks. can't say it enough. appreciate it greatly

jiakev
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 10th, '09, 16:49

Need help finding a name of a chinese tv series.

Post by jiakev » Apr 10th, '09, 16:57

I remember when I was visiting China around March 2001 this show aired. It is a fighting based tv show. From what I can remember when I was little, it is about a guy learning fighting techniques. At the start of the series he was getting his ass kick by this one dude but he trained later on with a blind master and learned new techniques which he then defeated the other guy. There is also a female monk in the show.

Not sure if anyone know the name of this series. It was really popular when it first came out around March 2001. My trip to China ended and I never finished watching it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User avatar
Tonbo
Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 13th, '09, 18:57
Location: Nottingham, England

Post by Tonbo » Apr 13th, '09, 19:29

Image

# Name: 田中圭 (たなか けい)
# Name (romaji): Tanaka Kei
# Profession: Actor
# Birthdate: 1984-Jul-10
# Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
# Height: 178cm
# Weight: 58kg
# Star sign: Cancer
# Blood type: O

Recently seen in: Voice (episode 4), Zeni Geba, Maou.

I love this guy so much, but I barely hear his name anywhere. I was introduced to him originally through Zeni Geba, but I've now been hunting out things especially. :]

User avatar
Karate-ka
Posts: 653
Joined: Sep 19th, '07, 15:18
Location: Netherlands, in a town called Brunssum

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 13th, '09, 20:20

xxemz19xx wrote:
I also think Nakamura Yuichi (not the KAT-TUN member) is totally neglected :(
there is a difference between the names...

You see Nakamaru Yuichi is from KAT-TUN
Nakamura Yuichi is from d-boys(well from waht i know he is)

Any way Nakamura i saw him in Den-O
Pretty white t-shirt and pair of jeans, thats all real man need ya know(No they need a job and a Diploma)
Image

User avatar
Endroine
Posts: 61
Joined: Jul 5th, '08, 22:41
Location: Breda, The Netherlands

Post by Endroine » Apr 13th, '09, 20:57

Tonbo wrote:Image

# Name: 田中圭 (たなか けい)
# Name (romaji): Tanaka Kei
# Profession: Actor
# Birthdate: 1984-Jul-10
# Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
# Height: 178cm
# Weight: 58kg
# Star sign: Cancer
# Blood type: O

Recently seen in: Voice (episode 4), Zeni Geba, Maou.

I love this guy so much, but I barely hear his name anywhere. I was introduced to him originally through Zeni Geba, but I've now been hunting out things especially. :]
omg yesh i luv him! :D i first noticed him in Maou but then on dramawiki he was in a few series i already saw [including Cat street xD omg hes so hawt there xD] a friend of mine doesnt think he is cute at all o.o she has a weird taste in asian hawties xD gheghe..

i know 2
okay im not so sure if theyre 'neglected' but eh:

Mukai Osamu:
Image
Name: 向井理 (むかい おさむ)
Name (romaji): Mukai Osamu
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1982-Feb-07
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Height: 182cm
Star sign: Aquarius

A few shows
Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Fuji TV, 2009)
Hachimitsu to Clover as Mayama Takumi (Fuji TV, 2008)
Bambino! as Senoo Masashi (NTV, 2007)
Nodame Cantabile as Kikuchi Toru (Fuji TV, 2006)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mukai_Osamu

Takano Hassei
Image
He doesnt have a dramawiki page ;_;
He is in the movie Oresama and the show RHPlus thats all i know O.O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassei_Takano

User avatar
xxemz19xx
Posts: 70
Joined: Mar 1st, '08, 17:48
Location: England

Post by xxemz19xx » Apr 13th, '09, 21:39

Karate-ka wrote:
xxemz19xx wrote:
I also think Nakamura Yuichi (not the KAT-TUN member) is totally neglected :(
there is a difference between the names...

You see Nakamaru Yuichi is from KAT-TUN
Nakamura Yuichi is from d-boys(well from waht i know he is)

Any way Nakamura i saw him in Den-O
I see..... I honestly thought they had the same name!! *feels stupid*

User avatar
ganni
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 9th, '08, 13:26

Post by ganni » Apr 14th, '09, 07:57

what is the name of this drama?

things I know about drama:
first of all this drama is Chinese. There are synchronized swimming girls team in the drama. Plot is mainly about that teams couch and his daughter. Thad daughter of his is very bad tempered and in that team too. One day her father dies from car accident. and then .....

what is the name of this drama?

thank you guys! :))
^^~~

gigiskater
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 16th, '09, 02:24

Post by gigiskater » Apr 16th, '09, 02:31

What's the name of this drama?

It was probably produced around 1999-2004, a modern Cantonese drama about a team of female spies or secret agents, who had codenames, one girl was named "Goldfish".

I only saw one episode, when they went to investigate a cave and had to bring a perverted guy along. One girl had to keep the door to the cave open, and had to stay with the perverted guy, who molested her because she was busy keeping the cave open and couldn't move away.


...Yeah...

sour_pickles
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 24th, '05, 17:48
Location: Toronto

Post by sour_pickles » Apr 16th, '09, 20:42

gigiskater wrote:What's the name of this drama?

It was probably produced around 1999-2004, a modern Cantonese drama about a team of female spies or secret agents, who had codenames, one girl was named "Goldfish".

I only saw one episode, when they went to investigate a cave and had to bring a perverted guy along. One girl had to keep the door to the cave open, and had to stay with the perverted guy, who molested her because she was busy keeping the cave open and couldn't move away.


...Yeah...
that's a movie not a series. it's called "martial angels".

User avatar
ganni
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 9th, '08, 13:26

Post by ganni » Apr 17th, '09, 01:05

ganni wrote:what is the name of this drama?

things I know about drama:
first of all this drama is Chinese. There are synchronized swimming girls team in the drama. Plot is mainly about that teams couch and his daughter. Thad daughter of his is very bad tempered and in that team too. One day her father dies from car accident. and then .....

what is the name of this drama?

thank you guys! :))
^^~~
is there anyone who knows this drama?


Please help me!

Daish
Posts: 108
Joined: Dec 15th, '03, 06:02

Post by Daish » Apr 17th, '09, 02:31

Doasinfinity ^^

User avatar
ganni
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 9th, '08, 13:26

Post by ganni » Apr 18th, '09, 03:09

Daish wrote:talking about this? http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aqua_Heroes
thank you! daish! but this is not what i wanted. but thank you!

In the drama I mean there is a girl team only. not boys. There also some guys but they don't swim or something. this is the drama about only synchronized swimming girls team and their couches. help to find the name of this drama.

thank you!

mwood97
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 21st, '09, 01:50

who is she?

Post by mwood97 » Apr 21st, '09, 04:12

Image

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 21st, '09, 04:36

I have no idea who she is... but I can see her silicone cups, so she needs someone to remind her that if you want to pad your bra you should at least make sure the padding is well hidden. lol

tkah
Posts: 69
Joined: Nov 10th, '08, 16:56
Location: Canada

Post by tkah » Apr 21st, '09, 04:37

she looks like Tian Fu Zhen to me. Not 100% sure but she is in Say Yes Enterprise and Bullfighting. I have seen both.

User avatar
Puppet Princess
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 21st, '09, 04:40

tkah wrote:she looks like Tian Fu Zhen to me. Not 100% sure but she is in Say Yes Enterprise and Bullfighting. I have seen both.
Nope. I can tell you it's definetly not Hebe Tian.
This girl looks Japanese to me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests