What Music do you like best?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.

What genre of music do you like best.

Hip-hop/Rap/R&B
16%
Alternative/Rock
19%
Pop
15%
Pop
15%
Metal
6%
Electronica/Ambient
1%
Techno/Dance
3%
Country
1%
Blues/Jazz
6%
JPop/KPop/CPop
15%
Reggae
2%

Total votes: 124

skachild

Post by skachild » Dec 31st, '05, 11:16

i prefer hardcore, R&B and hip-hop :salut:
such as LMF, a project band from hong kong... but sadly this band already split up to focus on their own band project and will not release any more album under the name LMF... :-(
really hope there will gather together again and release their album in the future.

slippyepic

Post by slippyepic » Dec 31st, '05, 12:02

and people usually call me "slippy" there. So . .. techno, micro, D&B, IDM, gryme, downtempo, dance-punk, Ketamine-house, acid, etc. Trance is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. I was into goa in the mid-90s, but the stuff hasn't aged that well.

But I consider myself more of a "generic rock guy." Springsteen, Sleater Kinney, Heavens to Betsy, Arcade Fire, Explosions in the Sky, Fugazi, Slayer, Wilco, Eagles, My Bloody Valentine, Sepultura, Jesus and Mary Chain, Ride, U2, Echo and the Bunnymen, Television, Franz Ferdinand, LCD Soundsystem, New Order/Joy Division, Rod Stewart, Cream, Rolling Stones, Radiohead, Verve, Primal Scream, Manic Street Preachers, Sigus Ros-related acts, Massive Attack, Bjork, Red House Painters, Ministry, NiNirvanaPumpkinsJamChainsGarden, Sarah Mclachlan, Lucinda Williams, Cat Power, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Mogwai, Interpol.

Currently listening to Lemon Jelly, some Kruder and Dorfmeister, and some of the new Ladytron. And "Lovely Broken Things", the new DL-only track from Underworld.

happy=p

Post by happy=p » Dec 31st, '05, 23:37

i dont know its hard to pick a type of music...to me as long as it sound good then im happy=)

atitit1972

Post by atitit1972 » Jan 8th, '06, 23:21

kind of music?....... I like them all...but I choose country...bcoz I have a 4 cd with me and I really like it......

Gaqua77

Post by Gaqua77 » Oct 30th, '12, 08:34

I will go for Hip-hop & rap kind of stuff. I only like those beats which are full of enery & enthusiasm.

Secret_Symphony

Post by Secret_Symphony » Aug 14th, '13, 20:23

I can listen to almost anything, but I like rock and metal the most.

salaryman

Post by salaryman » Nov 8th, '13, 20:12

fuddleduddle wrote:im always in the mood for j-music, jazz, and instrumentals. recently i've been listening to jason mraz, and raul midon. they rock!

im also a huge fan of OSTs. i eagerly await the release of "Be With Me OST".
yeah , you cant beat a nice ost... :thumleft: