Need help identifying music or songs from dramas? Ask here!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Yukino Miyazawa

Need help identifying music or songs from dramas? Ask here!

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Jun 5th, '05, 10:45

Cdrama recommendations topic
Jdrama recommendations topic
Jmovie recommendations
Kdrama recommendations topic
Korean Variety Shows recommendations

Need help to identify a Cdrama / HKdrama / TWdrama
Need help to identify a Jdrama
Need help to identify a Kdrama
Need help to identify a celebrity

Have you ever watched dramas and just enjoyed the songs so much that you wanted to find them, but didn't know where to start? I have been having that problem lately! Like, in Full House, I like the song that plays in the background sometimes (and it's an English song I've heard before) but I can't really hear the lyrics to search it up. I tried for 20 minutes to listen closely and googled it, but wow! That song is hard to find! I It's played in episode 15 when Min-Hyuk is having lunch with Ji-eun. I believe it always starts out, "She came all the way from the other side..." And then there's one scene in Sweet 18 where (in case it's a spoiler but I doubt - just to be on the safe side) Jung-sook (I believe that's her name) goes to a club and is dancing. It's not the song by Mary J. Blige, but the one that she's dancing to when Hyuk-joon catches her dancing on that platform.

I just brought up this thread because I'm sure there's a lot of people like me, and possibly we could help each other out. :D

apples

Post by apples » Jun 5th, '05, 11:12

the song from sweet 18 is Ung Dung Ee by Banana Girl.

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Jun 5th, '05, 11:13

totally agree with ya.....its rather hard to find the song even with the help of google....thats why when i search for that certain song i rather go for the OST which is easier to find!!! there are also chances that it is in P2P like kazaa, limewire or morpheus....good luck in finding!!

p.s i dont have p2p now but only torrenting as it is really dangerous..so many spywares and trojans....

groink

Post by groink » Jun 5th, '05, 11:30

I have no idea how OSTs work with Korean dramas.

With Japanese dramas, OSTs aren't a guarantee. There are dozens of dramas that do not release an "official" OST CD. The songs are out there - you just have to figure out who the artist or group is, and then see if it's available as a CD-single or part of a regular CD compilation.

I'm hoping that the OST category on the WikiDrama will continue to build up -- especially the OST CD listings. In the category, you're allowed to create entries for both individual songs, as well as complete OST CDs.

--- groink

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 5th, '05, 13:17

groink wrote:I'm hoping that the OST category on the WikiDrama will continue to build up -- especially the OST CD listings. In the category, you're allowed to create entries for both individual songs, as well as complete OST CDs.
IMHO, including a link to an official site (or a webshop *yuck*) or just naming the Artist/Title for the theme song would be enough for the beginning. It isn't always necessary to create a wiki page for every existing OST. But of course it's up to you how much time you want to invest to present all the info. :wink: Including some info about the music was indeed something we "forgot" in the very beginning. But fortunately all those things can be easily added in a wiki. :mrgreen:
groink wrote:I have no idea how OSTs work with Korean dramas.
It's probably everywhere the same. If there is no chance that the OST will sell then there will be no OST released. I guess you can expect OSTs for all popular kdramas. So far I could obtain the OST for almost every kdrama I downloaded. Btw, sometimes you can find the info about the OST (tracklist, order info) on the official drama websites.

But one thing I noticed is, that it seems the jdramas often have popular songs by well-known artists as opening themes... probably to increase the popularity of the series. It surely is supporting in both ways (drama and singer). But in korean dramas the theme songs seem to be not so important or at least not so outstanding... or maybe I have no clue when it comes to kpop, haha. :sweat: So far it seems all music (including the opening & ending theme) in kdramas is mostly done by the same person(s). The only exception were some kdramas that are music-related and thus contained music by some real artists (e.g. in "Beautiful Days", or "Ruler of your own World").

And finally to the matter why often some songs are missing...
OST means "Original Soundtrack" which means the CD contains only music that was produced especially for the series. Other popular music that may occur in the series is only in some rare cases added as bonus track(s) on OSTs. Including these popular songs would increase the production costs dramatically because the studio (or publisher) would have to pay extra license fees(?) to the original artists or copyright owners. Because of these legal issues sometimes background music are changed or even removed when the drama is officially released on DVD.

tokyo shounen

Post by tokyo shounen » Jun 5th, '05, 13:36

i cant fint hte song YUME by the hi-lows, its the opening theme to be nice to people, anyone? :cry:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 5th, '05, 22:44

tokyo shounen wrote:i cant fint hte song YUME by the hi-lows, its the opening theme to be nice to people, anyone? :cry:
Hmm, try searching under Blue Hearts instead of Hi-lows. You should be able to find it elsewhere (Winmx, Kazaa, etc.). Also try titles of the song as both Yume and Hito ni Yasashiku.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 13:17

:lol Yeah, i can't name half the songs on the Bright Girl's soundtrack. Sure I now have the songs I was looking for but I still have no idea who sings them or the song's title.

sukida
Liechtenstein

Post by sukida » Jun 7th, '05, 23:20

what is the name of the instrumental where the pet in kimi wa petto is practicing dancing near the river and says
"hero nanka dekinai" (i can't be a hero)? it is not in the collection!

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by awrittensin » Jun 8th, '05, 03:37

I can't find the other op/ending to koukou kyoushi 2003, called 'kimi to sabishii kaze ni naru' (I believe, anyway.) All I can ever find is "bokutachi no shippai", and I already have that.

I also can't find the theme to Aoi Tori, "Wandering Destiny" by globe. All the torrents I've found for it are completely dead. :| Can anyone point me in the right direction?

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Jun 8th, '05, 03:54

awrittensin wrote: I also can't find the theme to Aoi Tori, "Wandering Destiny" by globe. All the torrents I've found for it are completely dead. :| Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I would think that would be so easy to find, since it's globe, and globe is HUGE. The batch torrent I posted with that song is probably long dead. However, try searching under Wanderin' Destiny (no g at the end) on other p2p proggies and you should find it easily :)

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Jun 9th, '05, 11:40

thank you for these thread....
i thought i was the only one at lost with drama series OST
i like the songs from snow white. specially the funky ones. the problem is i couldn't find the lyrics from any of them.

please help!!!

Yukino Miyazawa

Post by Yukino Miyazawa » Jun 9th, '05, 22:48

Wow! Thank you so much, apples! I haven't watched any of the other dramas that are mentioned. Umm, if there's one I know, I'll be sure to keep checking. But Neonkinpatsu said they were looking for a song from a show called "Be nice to people"? Yume by the Hi-lows. Yume being Japanese for dream, right? Another place you can try is Limewire or check torrents on boxtorrents.com

Akiramike
Fansubber
Fansubber
Australia

Post by Akiramike » Jun 11th, '05, 06:36

One song I've been looking for a long time is from 'Kimi ga oshiete kureta koto' or 'Thing you taught me/ From the Heat'. Its the song that the character played by Tomosaka Rie sings a few times in the show. I asked around in jdorama.com a few years ago but no one knew. :-(

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Jun 12th, '05, 18:22

Two songs that I would like find: the OP & ED songs for Peach Girl the Taiwan Drama - I have no idea who sang the songs....

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 12th, '05, 19:02

GhstDreamer wrote:Two songs that I would like find: the OP & ED songs for Peach Girl the Taiwan Drama - I have no idea who sang the songs....
opening: Wang Lee Hom - Ai De Jiu Shi Ni (Romantic version)
ending: Liu Hong Hua - Wo Yi Ran Xiang Xin Ni Hai Ai Wo

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Jun 12th, '05, 19:07

Thanks - I thought the OP was by Lee Hom. It sounded like him but I wasn't too sure.

gen1312

Little Bride 18 OST

Post by gen1312 » Jun 12th, '05, 19:10

Seonguja (Xian Qu Zhe)
Sung by Lee Dong Geon
Album - Little Bride 18 OST

as above.. er.. anyone hav this song? keke. if u do have do mind sending it to me? thanks. hope to hear from you all soon. (:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 12th, '05, 19:16

um...Kimi wa Petto ending Darling Darling by:V6 and i 've been tring 2 find it since i finish da series....pls.help me :cry:

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Jun 12th, '05, 20:35

Jecky wrote:um...Kimi wa Petto ending Darling Darling by:V6 and i 've been tring 2 find it since i finish da series....pls.help me :cry:
It's from V6's cd called "Infinity - Love & Life." It's a great cd and you can get it from yesasia...

turbozed730

Post by turbozed730 » Jun 12th, '05, 20:44

Love that avatar Yukino!

I got a fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell!

hahah

oh yeah, those YATTA guys are pretty funny too....

good stuff

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 12th, '05, 20:53

Jecky wrote:um...Kimi wa Petto ending Darling Darling by:V6 and i 've been tring 2 find it since i finish da series....pls.help me :cry:
I've got it somewhere. I'll look for it and post a link here

edit: here's the link [link removed]
(lyrics included)

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 13th, '05, 23:01

yamatsumi wrote:
I've got it somewhere. I'll look for it and post a link here

edit: here's the link [link removed]

(lyrics included)[/quote

thanks soooo much!!!!!! :D *very happy rite now* :dance: thank u soo much again!!!!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 13th, '05, 23:13

Jecky wrote:thanks soooo much!!!!!! :D *very happy rite now* :dance: thank u soo much again!!!!
no problem :-) I've got it from Oricon chart and I didn't even know it was an ending song from a dorama until I watch it hehe :lol

enjoy

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Re: Little Bride 18 OST

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Jun 13th, '05, 23:40

gen1312 wrote:Seonguja (Xian Qu Zhe)
Sung by Lee Dong Geon
Album - Little Bride 18 OST

as above.. er.. anyone hav this song? keke. if u do have do mind sending it to me? thanks. hope to hear from you all soon. (:
The OST can be found on the torrent page.

halalsushi

Post by halalsushi » Jun 16th, '05, 07:52

I've been trying to find the "Denchi ga kireru made" OST and I made a post here and on Jdorama but nobody responded. Raphael von Brydon is the one that did the songs in this drama. http://hats.jp/raphael.htm i sthe website and the one that says "New Album" is the OST to this series. If somebody has it, could you please send it to me? Thanks! :D

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 16th, '05, 22:34

ok now ive been looking for this song for a VERY long time and its from Phoenix not on the OST tho (i dont kno y b/c they play it a lot towards the end of the drama) it is the dramatic death funeral like song played during : the carrying of the casket of erics dad that dies and other dramatic moments and its a very good song so if NEONE knows about what song i am talking about plz tell me if u hav or kno it...

Airbum88

Love Generation - Identify the Song

Post by Airbum88 » Jul 4th, '05, 21:15

Hi,

In the first episode of Love Generation. Matsu Takako sings a song in the hotel, can anyone help me identify the name and singer of that song?

Thanks

azzwipe

Post by azzwipe » Jul 4th, '05, 22:04

I have no idea where to get the song called Niji by Fukuyama Masaharu, but I don't mean the original one. I mean the one that plays in the final episode of Waterboys 1 during the performance. It's a remixed version that's all I really know.

Anyone? :-)

hikarisennin

Song in 'Maria' and...

Post by hikarisennin » Jul 5th, '05, 16:53

There's this song that plays early on in 'Maria', that, if I remember correctly, is exactly the same as the song that played in either 'Beautiful Days' or 'Summer Scent' (I can't remember which drama it was from...). It's a guitar piece (starts with a D-something chord) that just has a female vocal part in the background, no lyrics though.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? And then if possible, anyone know the title/artist of the song? I just found it interesting that the exact same song is in a Korean drama and a Japanese drama.

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by georgeyklee » Jul 6th, '05, 01:42

'Summer Scent'

kawaii-desu

Gokusen 2nd season song??

Post by kawaii-desu » Jul 6th, '05, 11:00

hey i jsut watch the first 5 ep of gokusen 2nd season i just wanted to kno what that slow song in the middle of some eps is sung by and what its called ? its a guy who sings it
its a very nice song would any 1 have any clue to what im talking about ?? lol
and its not no more cry :p

ina

Post by ina » Jul 6th, '05, 16:46

It's "Kizuna" sung by Kamenashi Kazuya, who plays Odagiri in Gokusen 2 and is also a member of the band KAT-TUN.

But I think this thread needs to be in Japanese Entertainment instead of General Discussions.

hikarisennin

Post by hikarisennin » Jul 6th, '05, 18:46

Thanks mod for moving my post...sorry, was unaware of this thread.

And so it's from Summer Scent? Great, thanks for clarifying that. Anyone have any ideas on the title/artist?

kawaii-desu

Post by kawaii-desu » Jul 7th, '05, 10:36

thanx ina for helping out :D :D

tomasuxsempai

Full house song!! Help pls =o(

Post by tomasuxsempai » Jul 14th, '05, 00:42

For any one out there that has watched and downloaded full house online with soft subs, on eps 16, time: 26:33, I've been searching for this song for like forever. I will love anyone that has a title, and maybe even a link!! I downloaded the soundtrack but it's not on there... Please anyone that may have it. Thank you very much for your time and consideration! :lol
[The scene when they are on the skating ring, and when he falls down they play that lovely song!!]

jav_

Post by jav_ » Jul 14th, '05, 01:06

lim jung hee - geh deh ji geum

tomasuxsempai

Post by tomasuxsempai » Jul 14th, '05, 01:45

Omg thank you so muchhhh!!! I've been searching for months!!!! Thanks onces again!

tomasuxsempai

Post by tomasuxsempai » Jul 14th, '05, 02:08

I'm pretty sure someone has already found the lyrics, but here goes the lyrics for those that don't have it!! This song rocks!!

Geh Deh Ji Geum by Lim Jung Hee
그대 지금 (geudae jigum) (풀하우스 ost) by 임정희 (Im Jung Hui)

geudae jeeguhm nehgahsoom-eh doohluhwah sahrang-uhl mal hago eejyo
Come now inside my heart, You're telling me about love

kkoom-ee ahneegee-ruhl nah-neun gee-doh-haebwah-yo
I pray that this isn't a dream

neh maum-ee jjakoo geudaerahn sarahm noh-jee-malrago hahneh-yo
My heart keeps telling me that i shouldn't let go of you

yohkshi-meul neh-rah-myuh bah-boh-kahteun mahl-eul hahneh-yo
and that i should be greedy.. it's saying stuff that's stupid

ooh-yun-hee dahgah-ohn geudae sahrang-ee whenjee nah-suhl-jee ahnhah-jyo
Your love that came accidently.. it wasn't strange at all

hajeemahn yahksohk-dwen inn-yun-ee gee-eh sahrahng-ee dehl joohl mohl-raht-jyo
But I didn't know that our promised relationship/fate/destiny would become love..

johkoom hoo-myun geudae boh-neh-yah hahl-tendeh geuruhl jahshinee uhp-jyo.
Sometime later, I have to send you away.. but I don't have the confidence to do that

nah hoh-llo ee-dun geu-jahree-ruhl chajah ee-jeh doh-ah gahl poon-indae
You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back

dang-yun-han ill-in-dae wheh mahm-ee ah-poo-jyo
I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt

geu-dae wuhn-ha-dtun sahrang-eul cha-ja eejae dohlahkal bboon-in-deh
Now you're gonna go back to your place cuz you found the love you wanted

haengbok-han geudae-ruhl oosoo-myuh boh-neh-yah hahl-ten-dae
I have to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile

neh noon-eul boh-myuh sarang-eul mahl-hah-jyo soo-chyuh-gahn sahrang-ee-jee-mahn
You tell me about Love while lookin into my eyes, but it's a lightly passing by (small/grazing) love

ee soon-gan nah-neun nuh-moo haengbok-hae-yo mahchi koom-eul koon gutd-chuhrum
I'm so happy right now, it's like i'm dreaming a dream

ee-jaeh-yah ahlrahsuhyo chuhoom-bootuh oo-rihn sahrang-hae-suh-dahneun guhl
Now you know that from the beginning we were in love

nah hoh-llo ee-dun geu-jahree-ruhl chahjah ee-jeh dohl-ah-gal bboon-een deh
You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back

dangyun-hahn ill-iin deh whe mahm-ee ah-poo-jyo
I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt

geudae wuhn-hah-dtun sahrang-eul chaja ee-jae dohrah gal bbon-eendeh
Now you're gonna go back to your place cuz you found the love you wanted

haengbok-han geudae-reul ooh-soo-myuh bohnehyah haltendae.
I need to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile

Neh-geh sarang-eul joomyun ahndeh-na-yo, geu-dae jungmal ahndae-nayo.
Can't you give me your love, Can you really not/Is it Impossible?

ee-jeh-nun geudae-reul ee-toh-rohk sarahng-ha-neun-deh
But now I love you so much...

Hero

hey hey hey music champ july11

Post by Hero » Jul 14th, '05, 11:28

To anyone who has seen this do they know the name of the song which is played at the end during the credits roll, sung by a female japanese singer?
thank you

Kaji-shonen

Post by Kaji-shonen » Jul 14th, '05, 21:16

Is this a song you are looking for?
[Link(s) removed]
僕はずっと (Boku wa Zutto) 2nd single 7/27out
[as official] http://www.as-as.net/
Profile :Bday 86.1.30 /from Tokyo./college student

Hero

Post by Hero » Jul 14th, '05, 21:44

Kaji-shonen wrote:Is this a song you are looking for?
http://www.fandango.co.jp/jstream/rmlin ... hazutto.rm
僕はずっと (Boku wa Zutto) 2nd single 7/27out
[as official] http://www.as-as.net/
Profile :Bday 86.1.30 /from Tokyo./college student
yeah thanks, o right its not out yet...

poopiness

Post by poopiness » Jul 17th, '05, 11:17

Hi! I've been looking for this song forever with no luck. It's not included in the OST.
It's a song from the kdrama series Full House. One instance that it was playing was in episode 11 at 39 mins and 2 seconds into the show. It's a song sung by a female artist [not the byul - i think i song]. This song plays a few other times during the series. If anyone knows the title or artist, or better yet can send me the song I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

[Edit] Nvm i found it, it was included in a pack of MVs and NGs found on torrentspy.
- if anyone wants to know, its called Lim Jung Hee - Geh Deh Ji Geum <- very good song.

miriko

Just a question!!!!

Post by miriko » Jul 21st, '05, 16:38

Hi,

I know this will sound very silly, but I seem to have a really bad memory so Im thinking maybe someone can help me out!

I was just watching the Sekachuu movie and at the end there is a Hirai Ken song.... This song is soooooo familiar to me, I was wondering if it had been used by a japanese drama or remade by someone Korean and used in a Korean drama?!?

I dont really know, so Im just wondering... This is nothing very serious, so Im sorry to all who think this is a dumb question to ask....

Wingwong

Formula 17 OST question! Help!

Post by Wingwong » Jul 21st, '05, 20:07

If so, does anyone know the male singer and the name of the song that plays when both the male leads kiss for the first time? I love that song! :0) Thanks in advance.

Gtx3R

Japan songs

Post by Gtx3R » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:18

hey...i wonder...i always watch wonderful life...and i want 2 donwload the song...i dont know where 2 find it...what's the name of the song huh?...can ya all help me?..
Attachments
this is the pic....
this is the pic....
j423.jpg (17.21 KiB) Viewed 30689 times

groink

Post by groink » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:31

キミはともだち [平井堅]
Kimi ha tomodachi
by Hirai Ken

http://d-addicts.net:7979/stats.html?in ... 0759ec99ff

--- groink

massaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by massaru » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:49

I uploaded the song here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=364XX9WV (just enter this url in your browser, wait around 30sec and the download button will be ready to use). Enjoy ! :-)

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Jul 22nd, '05, 02:26

well it was the #1 single for 2004 and it was played everywhere in japan maybe you heard it from one of the music shows?

Btw Nakashima Mika's Yuki no Hana was covered by 2 korean singers and was used in I'm Sorry, I Love You.

danyowrong

Post by danyowrong » Jul 22nd, '05, 03:19

Have you seen the PV for this song? It's good.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 22nd, '05, 06:20

merged....

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jul 24th, '05, 13:13

i was'nt able to dl any of the waterboys OST - either the link or torrent is dead. anw would like to find out the title and singer of a song from the movie. it starts with "hey~ hey hey hey hey~" played during their final performance, and i tink it was used in drama too...

edit: found the ending theme song of the movie
gakuen tengoku by Finger 5, very fun song
Last edited by Hayashi_kun on Jul 28th, '05, 07:44, edited 1 time in total.

Onichi

Water Boys - The ending song title?

Post by Onichi » Jul 26th, '05, 19:36

Sung by Fukuyama Masaharu, but I don't know the song title.

Does anyone know?

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 26th, '05, 19:45

It's called "Niji"

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jul 26th, '05, 20:46

Ahhh! I just finished watching the series. I loved the ending song~! BTW does anyone know a link to a torrent of Water Boys in better quality? The one I got from jem Torrents seem to have various problems. Some episodes are not in sync audio and video wise, and some episodes have wierd Chinese dialogue in the backround. :blink

afroken

Post by afroken » Jul 26th, '05, 23:04

I wonder about Water Boys too.. I was like..wondering who was talking chinese or korean in the background all the time and was searching around other programs tos ee what the problem was, it's weird. o_o

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jul 27th, '05, 00:07

afroken wrote:I wonder about Water Boys too.. I was like..wondering who was talking chinese or korean in the background all the time and was searching around other programs tos ee what the problem was, it's weird. o_o
LOL! I was watching at late night the day I found the episodes with Chinese in the background, and I thought my computer was going crazy. :D

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jul 27th, '05, 00:19

I love this song too! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I wish I can find a high bitrate version of this song. My copy is so crappy :-(
it can also go under the title Rainbow("niji")

Kiruccia

Slow Dance OST

Post by Kiruccia » Jul 27th, '05, 08:54

Hi, I've heard the samples of "Slow Dance" OST, but I haven't found the opening song! Anybody knows the title?

P.S.: You can find the samples here: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/slowdance/

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 27th, '05, 09:24

merging to 'music' topic....

Kiruccia

Post by Kiruccia » Jul 27th, '05, 09:35

jholic wrote:merging to 'music' topic....
Thanks!!! ^^\

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Jul 28th, '05, 20:18

I need help finding a couple of songs from Water Boys!

The first one being the OP song by Fukuyama Masaharu called Niji
...and the second song being the song by Do As Infinity they used for the final performance in the last episode!

Thanks in advance! I really want these songs but I can't seem to find them. :P

yikky

music from bus stop starring Iijima Naoko n Uchimura Teruyos

Post by yikky » Jul 29th, '05, 08:29

hi....

anyone knows where can i find the music found in bus stop? i've been searching for it for ages.... :pale:

kinda sad music... think the main instrument is trumpet(or something similar)
u can hear it in every episodes....
at the end of episode one (44m26s) is the music...

hmm... best is if there's a soundtrack....

thanks... :D

ladie_84

Post by ladie_84 » Jul 29th, '05, 21:43

okay...i'm like so late....maybe someone already requested it, but does anyone have the songs from "sad sonata". thanks in advance.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jul 29th, '05, 22:24

ladie_84 wrote:okay...i'm like so late....maybe someone already requested it, but does anyone have the songs from "sad sonata". thanks in advance.
use search button and you'll find OSTs from this series :glare:

ladie_84

Post by ladie_84 » Jul 30th, '05, 01:22

yamatsumi wrote:
ladie_84 wrote:okay...i'm like so late....maybe someone already requested it, but does anyone have the songs from "sad sonata". thanks in advance.
use search button and you'll find OSTs from this series :glare:

okay...umm..thanks.... can't you see, i'm new in here...that's why I'm DuMb! :-)

greyhorse
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Slow Dance OST

Post by greyhorse » Jul 30th, '05, 01:55

Kiruccia wrote:Hi, I've heard the samples of "Slow Dance" OST, but I haven't found the opening song! Anybody knows the title?
The theme song for this drama, both starting and ending as far as I know, is Fukuyama Masaharu's "Tokyo".

Jud

Post by Jud » Jul 30th, '05, 07:45

dose any one know what the name of this song is and who sings it? here is a clip with the song in the background thanks
[Link(s) removed]

yikky

Re: music from bus stop starring Iijima Naoko n Uchimura Ter

Post by yikky » Aug 2nd, '05, 06:12

yikky wrote:hi....

anyone knows where can i find the music found in bus stop? i've been searching for it for ages.... :pale:

kinda sad music... think the main instrument is trumpet(or something similar)
u can hear it in every episodes....
at the end of episode one (44m26s) is the music...

hmm... best is if there's a soundtrack....

thanks... :D
hmm.... or anyone knows the title of tat particular music?
thanks again.... :-)

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Aug 3rd, '05, 18:34

ah there are a couple of songs I am dying to find out. I think I mentioned them before so sorry for repeating myself.

1)35 mins into Aikurushii, the kids starts singing this really lovely childhood tune. Does anyone know anything about it?

2)There is a guitar music in Lunch Queen sung in Japanese by a male voice. I know it is really vague but does anyone know the name of the song?

3)Kinpachi Sensei has a brilliant OST. I think I will buy it heh.

Thanks!

LiquidKiD

Opening song for stand up!

Post by LiquidKiD » Aug 4th, '05, 09:10

whats it called and who sings it, i likes it

thanks in advance

takkichi

Post by takkichi » Aug 4th, '05, 09:37

I believe it's called "Kotoba yori taisetsu na mono" by Arashi

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Aug 4th, '05, 18:51

merged to music thread.

zyc

Last Christmas OST

Post by zyc » Aug 8th, '05, 08:07

i have the Last Christmas OST, but i found that there are still two songs are not included in it. i remember the opening lyrics :

no present no candy no tree, no stocking */-#@%....
no party no family to greet, no angels
there's a ringing all over the world
there's a ringing all over all over tonight

and another song's opening lyrics :
"if i could have one wishes on this day
without a second thought i have to say
baby all i want for christmas is you...
gotta spend all this christmas on you

if anyone know who sing the song, plz let me know

thx

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 8th, '05, 11:41

The first lyrics "Bells are Ringing" is from Mary Chapin Carpenter and the second lyric (I'm not sure, but I'll take a guess) is "All I Want for Chirstmas is You" by Mariah Carey and you can probably guess why it wasn't included in the OST (it's copyrighted songs and the people who put the OST together must get the singer's permission, along with their respective record companies permission).