Help with finding the Ooku 2003 and 2004 Series Eng Hardsubbed

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
DAlen100
Greece

Help with finding the Ooku 2003 and 2004 Series Eng Hardsubbed

Post by DAlen100 » Apr 17th, '21, 19:10

Dear all,

First of all, hi I am relatively new here to posting here and being active. This is a very great site in which tremendous effort is being made by all participants. It has made me very happy! :D
I am very sorry to bother you all but I have a question that I think you might by some chance or miracle know something about and can help me with. Or at least I am hoping!!!!Please!

My issue is this, I am desperately looking for the following:
1) the Ooku 2003 (season 3) the Final Chapter TV Series english hardsubbed by SoloFansubs (or any english subs). The Ooku 2003 was subbed by the team of SoloFansubs, under MamaWoofie I believe according to crunchyroll

Code: Select all

https://www.crunchyroll.com/user/SoloFansubs
I think they also subbed at least some episodes of Dais-shou 2004 perhaps, but they later stopped mid-way, itis not clear from the comments.
2) the Ooku 2004 (season 4) Dais-shou TV Series. If I remember correctly, this version was released with English Subs on DVD, and it was started as a project to be fansubbed by SoloFansubs but was never completed.
The relevant torrents were all later taken down.

I have found all of the Ooku TV series but only in RAW version, no subs (there are at least 6-7 versions of Ooku over the years). I managed to find the Ooku 2005 Hana no Ran with English Subs after much effort (and thanks to the very kind help of someone) and I was hoping to find 2003 and 2004 as well. I have been looking for the hardsubbed english version for seasons Ooku 2003, 2004 forever but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Regarding the 2003 and 2004 Ooku Tv Series, if any of you perhaps had downloaded (or bought) them and still have the english version of these shows stored somewhere, could you please kindly let me know?
Alternatively if you have you ever heard anything about it from your interactions in this forum or know someone in general active somewhere who might have the show/know something about it and whom I can contact, again could you please kindly let me know?
To clarify, this is not a request for anyone to do the subs or anything like that, only information. I always ask in the hope that I may get lucky and someone might have the show or know something about it. I love this show and really want to watch it with subs, I think it is such a waste that the subs are not available anywhere.

Anyone who has either the shows of info about, please kindly pm me (or post in this thread, whichever works for you)

Best regards to all and very sorry for the long message!
I am kind of desperate here! :cry:

Thank you in advance.
Dalen

Dean95
Australia

Re: Help with finding the Ooku 2003 and 2004 Series Eng Hardsubbed

Post by Dean95 » Jun 5th, '21, 11:56

Where did you mannage to find it raw? That is what i am looking for!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 5th, '21, 14:00

Dean95 wrote: Jun 5th, '21, 11:56 Where did you mannage to find it raw? That is what i am looking for!
One or several of these sites
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=165119

Dean95
Australia

Post by Dean95 » Jun 17th, '21, 14:56

Keiko1981 wrote: Jun 5th, '21, 14:00
Dean95 wrote: Jun 5th, '21, 11:56 Where did you mannage to find it raw? That is what i am looking for!
One or several of these sites
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=165119
Thanks! I'll figure it out how to use J-downloader and find it!