Help finding a Japanese movie title

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
bmxhooligan
Canada

Help finding a Japanese movie title

Post by bmxhooligan » Dec 29th, '20, 20:51

hello everybody! I came here after trying to find Japanese tv shows to throw on for background noise and to just force myself to listen to Japanese conversations so I can learn speech patterns etc. but then I figured id sign up and ask for a movie i saw years ago, and I'm fairly certain its Japanese and not Korean etc.

from what i can remember, it was Japanese, the year I watched it was maybe 2011 to 2014, and it was a woman who was in love with Audrey Hepburn.

it was a romance comedy i believe, and they went to Rome and I think she fell in love with a man there, or somebody who was with her entourage.

i think they were a wealthy family/couple/woman, but sadly that's all I can remember, that they were in Rome and going to spots where Roman Holiday was filmed.

I've been searching for years, so any help would be fantastic! thank you so much

NCKat73

Re: Help finding a Japanese movie title

Post by NCKat73 » Jan 25th, '22, 23:30

Are you sure it's not "Hotaru The Movie: It's Only A Little Light In My Life"?

Code: Select all

https://asianwiki.com/Hotaru_The_Movie:_It%27s_Only_A_Little_Light_In_My_Life
Here's the description from AsianWiki:
Set two years after after "Hotaru no Hikari 2" drama series, Hotaru Amemiya learns that her boss and now husband Seichi Takano has dreamed of vacationing in Rome, Italy like in the movie "Roman Holiday". Hotaru then makes plans to go to Rome for their honeymoon. Rome, Italy prepare ... Hotaru Amemiy and Seichi Takano are coming!

porkfriedmike

Re: Help finding a Japanese movie title

Post by porkfriedmike » Mar 14th, '22, 16:35

Hi all, I'm trying to identify an Asian movie I saw with a mysterious statement at the end. A police officer speaking to a convicted prisoner (murderer or serial killer) and asks something along the lines of why did you do what you did and the convict answers with a question about a flower vase. I'm thinking it is Japanese but might be South Korean.