okusama wa majo english subtitles

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
senndo

okusama wa majo english subtitles

Post by senndo » Aug 11th, '15, 06:10

hey everyone, so recently i was serching for this drama "okusama wa majo" and hopefully i did find all the episodes but just the raw version :( so now im serching for the subtitles if anyone can help me plz :( thanks again and have a good day :D (plz no torrent with 0 seeders :( )

uedajirou

Re: okusama wa majo english subtitles

Post by uedajirou » Aug 11th, '15, 08:06

senndo wrote:hey everyone, so recently i was serching for this drama "okusama wa majo" and hopefully i did find all the episodes but just the raw version :( so now im serching for the subtitles if anyone can help me plz :( thanks again and have a good day :D (plz no torrent with 0 seeders :( )
The torrent has 0 seeder because Im not at home. I will seed once I'm home. When Im home, I will seed the torrent all the way from when I turned on my PC to when I go out and off my PC.
Again, I must emphasize that this is all possible thanks to our saviour @bmwracer who has helped us a looooot of time. Countless times in fact!!!

So far, no subtitle I know of. But the Japanese language usage is pretty simple tbh. If you watch Nasake no Onna, Kurokawa no Techo, Warui Yatsura, Kemonomichi without sub (since it is Yonechan's drama which isnt properly subbed) , you should be able to watch it too. Though to be fair, I am quite used to watch dramas without sub unless it has lots of technical term.
This drama is a must watch btw. I finish it in one day since it is so funny lol. Cant stop watching

Avallac'h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Russia

Post by Avallac'h » Aug 11th, '15, 09:16

uedajirou
Will you consider uploading the RAWs publically?
This is a long story wit this dorama.
Few years ago first two episodes was translated by aaron_yume. He never said he dropped this prjoect, but his uploads was deleted.
Last year I found the topic "[Req] Translation help (Okusama wa Majo)".
I contaced with OnlyWish and offered my help in transcribing. She said that she lost her hardsubbed copy but still have the RAW DVDs.
After that bmwracer kindly provided me with his hardsubbed copy of this dorama.
OnlyWish promised to share her RAW DVDs with me, but she never answered to me after that.
I didn't found RAWs anywhere else. And I didn't knew that bmwracer have RAWs too. :-)
So if you can share RAWs with me I will consider transcrining subs.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Aug 11th, '15, 16:56

There are the standard 700MB rips on Clubbox. I could have sworn there was a torrent for this somewhere... :scratch:

Avallac'h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Russia

Post by Avallac'h » Aug 11th, '15, 17:54

saigo_x wrote:There are the standard 700MB rips on Clubbox. I could have sworn there was a torrent for this somewhere... :scratch:
I didn't found anything by Japanese title. :-(
Can you give me the link?

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Aug 11th, '15, 18:19

Avallac'h wrote:I didn't found anything by Japanese title. :-(
You need to use the Korean title: http://boxfile.co.kr/plugin/search/sear ... 1%EC%9D%B4. :salut:

Avallac'h
Fansubber
Fansubber
Russia

Post by Avallac'h » Aug 11th, '15, 18:31

saigo_x wrote:
Avallac'h wrote:I didn't found anything by Japanese title. :-(
You need to use the Korean title: http://boxfile.co.kr/plugin/search/sear ... 1%EC%9D%B4. :salut:
Thank you very much!
Damn! This is not the first time I missed something in Clubbox just because I didn't knew Korean title.
Is there something like Korean DoramaWiki? Or how to find Korean title for dorama?

senndo

Post by senndo » Aug 12th, '15, 05:32

well i did find them on pandora.tv and i did download they are with korean subs i will send you a pm with the link and if you want i can upload them but it will take a time :D