Need help with TTG Rules

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
tifosi84

Need help with TTG Rules

Post by tifosi84 » Oct 16th, '13, 09:49

Hello everyone.

I've been a member of the TorrentGui tracker since February this year.
I was wondering if the other users who got invited to the TTG tracker could help me out?
I got a PM from the mods but my Chinese isn't up to scratch, and I don't want to
break any rules since I love it there.

And I didn't understand the Google-translated version of the message given to me,
so can someone please help me with the translation? I'll be more than happy to PM you the
content...

Thank you in advance! :notworthy: :notworthy:

y0ssy

Post by y0ssy » Oct 20th, '13, 14:44

Isn't better to post a screenshot or the TTG PM text here? It would also benefit others who may face similar situation, and help them to understand about the TTG rules. :-)

tifosi84

Post by tifosi84 » Oct 21st, '13, 14:56

y0ssy wrote:Isn't better to post a screenshot or the TTG PM text here? It would also benefit others who may face similar situation, and help them to understand about the TTG rules. :-)
Okay, this is the screenshot of the PM sent to me...
According to a rough translation done by Google Translate I think it means that I am no longer allowed to use a seedbox for my torrenting activities. Say it isn't so...
I would really appreciate it if someone can confirm this.
In fact, I am willing to part with 100 Seeder-Bonus points from Asiatorrents.me if you could help me out with this 8)

Any takers? Thank you in advance!

dtyc

Post by dtyc » Oct 21st, '13, 15:20

I got the same e-mail. I checked the forum, it is a mass e-mail. However, I don't use seed-box and don't even know what it is, so I can't help you there. But it is a mass e-mailing. Hope that relieves a little of your worries. You can go to the forum and ask about seed box. Someone there will be able to understand English.

y0ssy

Post by y0ssy » Oct 22nd, '13, 00:31

@ tifosi84
The TTG PM you have posted did not mention about the prohibition use of A Seedbox.

The Chinese terminology for Seedbox 的俗称也就是“盒子”
直译过来,Seedbox 就是“做种的盒子”,或者说,“做种的机器”
http://vistb.net/2012/02/an-intro-to-seedbox/ (in Chinese)

The Ratio Standard, Downloading and Uploading rules, etc...
http://torrentinvitez.com/showthread.ph ... TG-General

(Text in blue-color)
[Warning] Members are not allowed to use unauthorized software for download from our private tracker. Or else, you will be banned.
(Text in red-color)
Please do not cheat or use dirty tricks since quite a few members have been banned due to this reason.
And wish that each member can help to maintain a good ratio standard. Thank you.

As dtyc has written, this TTG message is a mass e-mailing to all members.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2650987386 (in Chinese)

tifosi84

Post by tifosi84 » Oct 22nd, '13, 01:09

y0ssy wrote:@ tifosi84
The TTG PM you have posted did not mention about the prohibition use of A Seedbox.

The Chinese terminology for Seedbox 的俗称也就是“盒子”
直译过来,Seedbox 就是“做种的盒子”,或者说,“做种的机器”
http://vistb.net/2012/02/an-intro-to-seedbox/ (in Chinese)

The Ratio Standard, Downloading and Uploading rules, etc...
http://torrentinvitez.com/showthread.ph ... TG-General

(Text in blue-color)
[Warning] Members are not allowed to use unauthorized software for download from our private tracker. Or else, you will be banned.
(Text in red-color)
Please do not cheat or use dirty tricks since quite a few members have been banned due to this reason.
And wish that each member can help to maintain a good ratio standard. Thank you.

As dtyc has written, this TTG message is a mass e-mailing to all members.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2650987386 (in Chinese)
Thanks y0ssy! Please PM me your Asiatorrents.me nickname for the Bonus Points I promised :)

dtyc

Post by dtyc » Oct 22nd, '13, 01:37

Oh, thank you, y0ssy! Your translation was a big help. Since I really don't understand a lot of the terminologies used, I just try to be very careful and stay true to what I can understand. Again, thanks so much for your translation. I too used the google translator and still could not understand.

y0ssy

Post by y0ssy » Oct 22nd, '13, 06:13

tifosi84 wrote: Thanks y0ssy! Please PM me your Asiatorrents.me nickname for the Bonus Points I promised :)
It's alright. Just pay it forward. :-)

y0ssy

Post by y0ssy » Oct 22nd, '13, 06:17

dtyc wrote:Oh, thank you, y0ssy! Your translation was a big help. Since I really don't understand a lot of the terminologies used, I just try to be very careful and stay true to what I can understand. Again, thanks so much for your translation. I too used the google translator and still could not understand.
Don't mention it.
Hopefully, it helps other people as well. :-)

MielCanela

Post by MielCanela » Dec 21st, '13, 07:50

has anyone else gotten a message like this

目前下载增量:0.00 kB (未达标,请保证下载增量在66GB以上)

目前上传增量:304.00 kB (未达标,请保证上传增量在6GB以上)

目前做种积分增量:24.25 (未达标,请保证做种积分增量在6666以上)

亲,距离年终考核(Final Exam)结束还有69天8小时,请务必改善,否则将会被系统禁用!

What does it mean & how can I fix whatever is wrong?

I know it has to do something with uploading and downloading but I don't think it is the share ratio because mine is fine.
I saw questions about the same thing on the TTG forum but it wouldn't let me look at the full thread unless I signed in.
I tried signing in with my TTG username and password but that didn't work so I am asking here instead.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 21st, '13, 22:30

Does anyone have invites to this tracker?
I need them WiKi releases lol
MielCanela wrote:has anyone else gotten a message like this

目前下载增量:0.00 kB (未达标,请保证下载增量在66GB以上)

目前上传增量:304.00 kB (未达标,请保证上传增量在6GB以上)

目前做种积分增量:24.25 (未达标,请保证做种积分增量在6666以上)

亲,距离年终考核(Final Exam)结束还有69天8小时,请务必改善,否则将会被系统禁用!

What does it mean & how can I fix whatever is wrong?

I know it has to do something with uploading and downloading but I don't think it is the share ratio because mine is fine.
I saw questions about the same thing on the TTG forum but it wouldn't let me look at the full thread unless I signed in.
I tried signing in with my TTG username and password but that didn't work so I am asking here instead.

Any help would be appreciated. :)
assessment is to achieve 66Gb→Download amount | 6Gb→Upload Amount & 6666 bonus points .
All these needs to be achieved in 70 days time.

MielCanela

Post by MielCanela » Dec 21st, '13, 23:25

Oooooh, thank you 8thSin for the link & explanation.
I wish I had an invite to give you but unfortunately I'm not at the TeraByte user lever yet so I can't exchange my bonus points for invites. :(