Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '05, 00:10

think you've got a cool avatar or signature file? spent hours working on one and dying to show it off?

POST YOUR AVATAR & SIGNATURE FILE IN THIS THREAD!!

(encouraging comments welcome....) :)

original post:
i am guilty of taking too many threads :offtopic:

therefore, i created this thread so i can rant and rave to my liking, and it will be totally ON-topic.

also, let's keep the discussion humorous and light-hearted. i'm not opening up an all-out flame war on ava's / sig's. strictly, 'just-for-fun'.

also, it would be best if you describe the ava/sig you're referring to, since some people can change their ava/sig at any moment (and other people, we wish would change their ava/sig right at this moment! :cry:)

this thread could also be significant in your decision to ban or view ava/sigs from members (right-click on some browsers).
Last edited by jholic on Apr 3rd, '07, 03:29, edited 5 times in total.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '05, 00:12

ok, here are my UNBIASED comments :glare: :

amrayu & NatNat's "yeah, he's with ME" avatars - they've displayed their affection for the person by combining their own pic with one of their favorite stars. it shows self-confidence and appreciation at the same time. see, nothing wrong with that.

babyguh's "morning eye-crust" avatar - (credits dochira for nick) now she shows her appreciation of this asian singer in a very mild-mannered way, and it's colorful, yet unoffensive. i am able to view this avatar without physical pain. this is also a notable upgrade to her previous 'man-squatting-to-do-his-business-on-stage' avatar

iceberri's "celebration pat" avatar - this is also a decent show of appreciation of a boy-idol by a female. please note that the hand is open, yet flat. this is extremely important as i would have opposed the viewing of this ava if his hand had been cupped, fingers spread, in an attempt to obtain a commanding grip of his friends's rear end. i've seen the male-male celebratory butt-pat done in different countries, at various sporting events before. granted, these men don't look like they even watch sports, and i usually recommend one or two -a max of three- pats, and this guy looks like he's trying to dust the color off of the pants, but still......

neonkinpatsu's "nope, it's not in my pocket. is it in yours??" avatar - i have a nickname for any male associates that attempts to feel up my thigh-leg for pocket change that they may have misplaced: "LEFTY". although i fight to come up with positive words for this avatar, i find myself speechless.

puccakiss79's "i think you've got something in your eye" avatar - while pucca's banner-making skillz are top-notch, this choice for an avatar, well, .... :blink: it looks like the victim is simply talking to the camera when his male counterpart just decides to "come-out-of-the-closet" on-air?! what's up with that!?! :crazy: i think pucca edits the following scene where there's a beat-down for the near male-lip to male-lip contact.
EDIT: it looks like pucca has removed her avatar. you cannot believe how much i appreciate this, pucca. :notworthy:

animetama's "let me floss your teeth with mine" avatar - tama is single-handedly responsible for the vision-impairment of many males on this forum. it is also well-known that the nation of tama has been making WMD's (weapons of male destruction) for quite a while now. while pucca's former avatar depicted a near-miss kiss of death, this one looks like he's trying to inhale oxygen from the OTHER guy's lungs. it's disturbing enough that she seeks to give me nightmares for the rest of my life, but to assist others in doing it too?? :cry:
Last edited by jholic on Mar 4th, '05, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Mar 4th, '05, 00:39

jholic wrote: EDIT: it looks like pucca has removed her avatar. you cannot believe how much i appreciate this, pucca. :notworthy:
hehe, yes i removed it on monday...I will probably replace it with something else when I'm in the mood. I dunno what yet, probably something orange :wink: Isn't ice's avatar hilarious, jiggly puff!!! but ice why did you put your name over eric's butt??? I mean, we can't see the full jiggle you know? heeheeheehee.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Mar 4th, '05, 01:01

jholic wrote: neonkinpatsu's "nope, it's not in my pocket. is it in yours??" avatar - i have a nickname for any male associates that attempts to feel up my thigh-leg for pocket change that they may have misplaced: "LEFTY". although i fight to come up with positive words for this avatar, i find myself speechless.
:lol :lol :lol

I prefer to call it my "are you hanging to the left or right today?" avatar. :mrgreen:

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Mar 4th, '05, 01:06

omg thx to jholic, for the 1st time ever, I'm actually paying attention to people's avatars.. I'm actually quite disturb to what I'm watching.

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 4th, '05, 03:25

Jholic, your descriptions made me spray water all over my keyboard. :lol Sooo funny!! XD XD XD

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 4th, '05, 03:40

neonkinpatsu wrote: :lol :lol :lol

I prefer to call it my "are you hanging to the left or right today?" avatar. :mrgreen:
HAHAHAHA!!!! wtf??? :lol good sh*t lol

Can you imagine the rehersals for your ava Neon?

It must of been like

Se7en: Dude I think I should grope your inner thigh during the routine.
Or
Taebin:Dude I think you should check whether I'm hanging to the left or right during the routine today!

man just imagine them agreeing :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '05, 09:57

neonkinpatsu wrote:I prefer to call it my "are you hanging to the left or right today?" avatar
you've managed to make me cringe even more. :-( i didn't think it was possible.

hey, i also want to take this chance to thank all you folks spreading the word of VSS in your signature files:

dmorgan, jaycee05, Phoenix, and pucca (and anyone else i missed), thanks for adding the words VSS to your sig files (at one time or another)! great job on the updates.

Carn-chan: i've taken a look at your upcoming VSS sig files, and they're hilarious. can't wait to see them posted.

Yashiro: wow, awesome job with the banner! :D

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Mar 4th, '05, 18:38

Yeah, he *is* with me.
:D

Oh, and jholic... weapons of male destruction? oh come on!!! Aren't you comfortable with your sexuality

even just a little bit?

babyguh

Post by babyguh » Mar 4th, '05, 19:22

boooo i dont wanna b teh conservative one!

*me goes to make anotehr avatar for jholic to cringe*

mwauhahaha

i am not ebil!

neo~ to the right or lefT?.......lol thanxies shaoln for telln me! lol i was a bit ? there until u gav me the rehersal bit lol

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 4th, '05, 23:02

In case anyone's curious, my avatar is Yong-sama Winter Sonata teddy bear. :lol

Sig gif is from the J film Hana & Alice directed by Shinji Iwai. I actually got a few pms asking about my sig. :wub:

ps: I'm not bothered by the gay sigs. They are funny and if there's ever any pic I don't like I can adblock it specifically with my browser.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 5th, '05, 23:38

Nat: i'm comfortable with my sexuality. i'm just not comfortable with those avatars! :lol
babyguh wrote:boooo i dont wanna b teh conservative one!
*me goes to make anotehr avatar for jholic to cringe*
no, no, no. baby, your ava's just fine. i think you have creative signature files too.

zdoon: i was wondering what the heck that teddybear was doing in your avatar, and now i know.

now, i've gotta run off and see who else has an interesting ava/sig....

EDIT: i think fahsum made a great signature file in tribute to the late 'lee eun joo' in his signature file. great job!

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Mar 6th, '05, 12:26

jholic wrote: animetama's "let me floss your teeth with mine" avatar - tama is single-handedly responsible for the vision-impairment of many males on this forum. it is also well-known that the nation of tama has been making WMD's (weapons of male destruction) for quite a while now. while pucca's former avatar depicted a near-miss kiss of death, this one looks like he's trying to inhale oxygen from the OTHER guy's lungs. it's disturbing enough that she seeks to give me nightmares for the rest of my life, but to assist others in doing it too?? :cry:
awww.. there, there now jholic-chan :wub:
if you wanted to know, I *am* capable of creating non-WMDs (pls see babyguh's ava & sig) :P
but it's great to be recognized and edified as the harbringer of nightmares!!
bwahahaha :twisted:

I was suppose to have changed my ava last week but I'd forgotten (work of 'cos) >_<
Anywayz, without further ado..

Enjoy jholic-chan
:lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 7th, '05, 06:28

animetama wrote:if you wanted to know, I *am* capable of creating non-WMDs (pls see babyguh's ava & sig) but it's great to be recognized and edified as the harbringer of nightmares!!
it's ok. i know you can be an awesome ava/sig creator whenever you want to be. it's unfortunate that your 'awesome-ness' is sometimes 'blinding'. :pale:

as for your new avatar, is it the asian version of 'walk like an egyptian'??

but, uh, NO complaints here! i loooooooove your new avatar. i think it's the coolest thing since rocky road ice cream! the next time i go to the club, i'm gonna try that move.....

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 7th, '05, 06:34

woohoo, Dancing Duo Part Deux.... now, if only I can find a dance partner :-(

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 7th, '05, 06:49

LGG: i think if you and i ever were to go down to australia, we could show tama some real 'pop and lock' moves.

(usually, when i do dance moves, i feel something pop, and other things start to lock up. :-( )

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 7th, '05, 07:01

jholic wrote:LGG: i think if you and i ever were to go down to australia, we could show tama some real 'pop and lock' moves.

(usually, when i do dance moves, i feel something pop, and other things start to lock up. :-( )
LOL... I do my dancing on the ice :P .... and mostly solo.... cuz the last time I did it on the dance floor.... my partner needed new shoes :blink

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 7th, '05, 07:29

i give up. i don't have the resources nor the patients to make an avatar to battle the gals. :mrgreen:

Tama...i really like ur new dancing avatar. keep them coming. :D i'll try to master that new vs of "walk like an egyptian" and that arm swinging dance so if i ever go to Australia, i'll b 1 of the cool ppl. :lol

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 7th, '05, 08:00

jholic wrote:(usually, when i do dance moves, i feel something pop, and other things start to lock up. :-( )
aww, poor Jholic!! :lol

I want a super-sexy icon that will strike fear into the hearts of jholics everywhere! Now to find a clip.. XD

aznloveable

Post by aznloveable » Mar 7th, '05, 08:15

i like all the ones that have the guys touch other guys or kissing. I was at first
shocked to see it, but i enjoyed it :lol
Disturbing? Noooo... but are they actually.... or is it just a performance or show..

PantieManh

Post by PantieManh » Mar 7th, '05, 16:00

guys kissing guys are :pale:
guys that look like girl are :crazy:

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 7th, '05, 20:37

Tama's ava changed hmmmm

no threat now lol, alright...I guess I'll stand down with that call to arms thing :whistling:

now I don't have to release the "special avatars" :wink:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 8th, '05, 00:28

"stand down, Gunnery Sgt Shaolin. i repeat, stand down."

there is no need to unleash the full fury of the buddah palm avatars aimed at the females. i had been practicing my ava-fu, master, but the rival school looks like they have put away their weapons - for now.

dragon's tail rests.

*jholic goes into his meditation stance*

PuddingBerry

Post by PuddingBerry » Mar 8th, '05, 02:37

I like these people's avatar ::: :wub:

ShaolinMunky

animetama

LittleGreenGrasshopper

^_________^ as you can see... i like moving avatars = ="

have no idea how to make them .. but they look cool!!

i like watching the avatar move 'til the end... lol ^___^!!

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 8th, '05, 04:10

PuddingBerry wrote:

ShaolinMunky

^_________^ as you can see... i like moving avatars = ="

have no idea how to make them .. but they look cool!!

i like watching the avatar move 'til the end... lol ^___^!!
hehehe :mrgreen:

Thank you :thumleft:

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 8th, '05, 04:16

PuddingBerry wrote:

ShaolinMunky

animetama

LittleGreenGrasshopper

:O Thanks for the vote of confidence :thumright:

Personally, I'm impressed by Kai Lien's collection of animated gifs. I see a new one about once a week or so :salut: ( I like the sig with Nic Tse... too bad I can't read the chinese characters)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 8th, '05, 05:22

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:
PuddingBerry wrote:

ShaolinMunky

animetama

LittleGreenGrasshopper

:O Thanks for the vote of confidence :thumright:

Personally, I'm impressed by Kai Lien's collection of animated gifs. I see a new one about once a week or so :salut: ( I like the sig with Nic Tse... too bad I can't read the chinese characters)
i agree...Kai Lien has some very talented skills. i've noticed most (all?) of her avatars are from Chinese dramas. :w00t:

and as for you LGG, your avatar brought back some very special memories.....i really enjoyed Pride and was even considering to reseed it for VSS....but then i noticed that there are still seeders available for the later episodes. and of course i am a very big fan of both KimuTaku and Takeuchi Yuko :wub: :wub: :wub: (too bad he's already married...because I think they look really gooooooooood together :roll )

-where as babyguh's and neon's avatars brought out my Taebin fetish...and a little bit of my obsessiveness for Se7en~ :wub: as for the Lefty.........muahahahahhahahahhahahahaha :mrgreen:

-ice's avatars are always a pleasure.....always a very good looking guy that rouses my curiousity.

-and pucca's avatars are delightfully adorable....one day it's KSW, another day some dude in a hat (i'm not sure....but was it SSH), and then another day, a little Pucca.

-Tama's dancing duo brought tears to my eyes

-ShaolinMunky's avatar reminded me of why he originally chose to use that avatar. i think it was the thread where he talked about all the avatars with the dancing guy (referring to Neon's old avatar of Bi performing in his tight pants.... :lol )

-and i do personally miss Amrayu's avatar with her and KSW and Techie's old avatar that had everyone talking about "Gandalf's cooler brother." :lol

-how i admire Nat and her avatars for always having a picture of herself up~ two thumbs up, girl :P

-and who can forget BT's avatar....the one that has me debating whether BT is a guy or girl..... 8)

now johlic....i can't wait to see the your avatar.....but that would mean i have to reach 1000 posts, doesn't it? :cry: slowly, i'm inching my way there. :-)

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 8th, '05, 08:29

lilswtangel wrote:-ShaolinMunky's avatar reminded me of why he originally chose to use that avatar. i think it was the thread where he talked about all the avatars with the dancing guy (referring to Neon's old avatar of Bi performing in his tight pants.... :lol

it was this thread
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... highlight=
:roll :lol :lol :lol

remember now? :P

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Mar 8th, '05, 13:19

jholic wrote:"stand down, Gunnery Sgt Shaolin. i repeat, stand down."

there is no need to unleash the full fury of the buddah palm avatars aimed at the females. i had been practicing my ava-fu, master, but the rival school looks like they have put away their weapons - for now.

dragon's tail rests.

*jholic goes into his meditation stance*
hahaha....ur one funny person! :lol

good idea about the thread, now we have somewhere to run to :mrgreen:

as for Atomic's new ava:...At first< i saw only half of it...I *thought* o O (wat's with the juggling) and then I saw the whole thing XD ...I wonder if he had BT-Slut posed for that sequence...
alas, u guys have some hope 8)

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 8th, '05, 19:36

jaycee05 wrote: as for Atomic's new ava:...At first< i saw only half of it...I *thought* o O (wat's with the juggling) and then I saw the whole thing XD ...I wonder if he had BT-Slut posed for that sequence...
alas, u guys have some hope 8)
i just saw Atomic's avatar... :lol i have a similar 1, but i held back since General Jholic didn't call for an all out war. :mrgreen: but i should try to find some ammunition just in case.
lilswtangel wrote:-ShaolinMunky's avatar reminded me of why he originally chose to use that avatar. i think it was the thread where he talked about all the avatars with the dancing guy (referring to Neon's old avatar of Bi performing in his tight pants.... Laugh
it's all Neon's fault, she's the 1 that started the whole gyrating thing. :P then some others followed in her foot step, i don't want to name names here... *cough*babyguh*cough*.

Kai Lien... :notworthy: i wish i can make cool avatars like that. :D

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Mar 8th, '05, 20:05

ok.. I've just installed a new avatar to motivate the guys to follow my lead..
Like R Kelly sang in a song once...

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Mar 8th, '05, 20:37

Atomic wrote:ok.. I've just installed a new avatar to motivate the guys to follow my lead..

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!
@Atomic's avatar: Poor girl... she has a bad tan line... :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 8th, '05, 20:53

Atomic wrote:ok.. I've just installed a new avatar to motivate the guys to follow my lead..

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!
I just got an Idea for an avatar, hopefully i can find the music vid. :lol :crazy:

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 8th, '05, 20:55

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!
OMFG!!! what have you done!!! :blink

Jholic ordered us to stand down yesterday :P

There goes the neighborhood :lol

its still an interesting ava regardless :lol :mrgreen:

::waits for the ladies to strike back:: :unsure:

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 8th, '05, 21:07

Uguhh..they're sloshing around X(

Must..push...red..button..

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 8th, '05, 21:12

Carn wrote:Uguhh..they're sloshing around X(
Must..push...red..button..
nooooooo...i beg u, please don't push the button. make love, not war. :pale:

JALAL

Post by JALAL » Mar 8th, '05, 21:28

california dude your avatar is pretty awesome to.. Just by making a post here you are adding to the "war" I love ShaolinMonkeys ava. It´s a piece of art :wub:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 8th, '05, 21:37

JALAL wrote:california dude your avatar is pretty awesome to.. Just by making a post here you are adding to the "war" I love ShaolinMonkeys ava. It´s a piece of art :wub:
i posted my avatar b4 jholic called for the "stand down". too lazy to change it since i don't know what to pick next! :mrgreen:

JALAL

Post by JALAL » Mar 8th, '05, 21:56

Hope the "stand down" wont take to long, Im sure JHolic-sama will break the current silence soon enough without someone proviking him or anything but just bucuz he would feel bored.. or wait how am I supposed to know? :glare:

Anyway I'll keep an eye on this topic waiting for great entertainment :mrgreen:

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Mar 8th, '05, 22:15

Okey.. Is my sign picture realy as bad as Jalal says?
however I insist that you change sig.. You can´t deny the fact that it looks like those two have some homosexual relation.. this is worse than neonkinpatsu's "nope, it's not in my pocket. is it in yours??"
Take a look at ShaolinMunky's awesome avatar even Atomic's is pretty nice.. We want this kind of stuff, no GAY pictures thanx

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 8th, '05, 22:35

I'm thinking of using this as my next avatar.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Mar 8th, '05, 23:05

amrayu wrote: @Atomic's avatar: Poor girl... she has a bad tan line... :lol
LOL I didn't even notice!

Oh there was an order for a standdown? SORRY... I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread... I just got bothered with watching grown men touching each other.. and they're not even fighting.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 8th, '05, 23:31

atomic: what were you thinking??!?! i think your avatar is atrocious!! what the heck are the black thingies on the sides?? blasphemy! i feel for the poor things. it's like a caged animal waiting to spring out, and those things are just holding it back. i feel tears welling up in my eyes.

Kai Lien: i think your avatars are AWESOME! every single one you've posted have been in great taste, and extremely good quality. hats off to you!

Shindou-kun: well ... uh. that depends. i thought the person lying face-up was a female. ....right? :blink

zdoon: that is hilarious. looks like something ar-a-mach would use.

as for the rest of the guys: kali, need you to keep that red button out of Carn's reach. but that may just be a distraction by the FFoAE (female forces of avatar evil). it's the ones that are QUIETEST that i'm most worried about..... (*frantically looks around to see where destro-tama and cobra-neonder are!*) :cry:

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Mar 9th, '05, 00:10

jholic wrote:Shindou-kun: well ... uh. that depends. i thought the person lying face-up was a female. ....right? :blink
Nope, Two male characters from Hikaru no Go. 8)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 9th, '05, 00:32

damn it i coiuldn't find vid from "queer as folks" but i am still looking :lol

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Mar 9th, '05, 00:41

Kamui6, I love your avatar. What show is it from?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 9th, '05, 00:43

Shindou-Kun wrote:Kamui6, I love your avatar. What show is it from?
Stained Glass

jdw112

Post by jdw112 » Mar 9th, '05, 00:47

Kamui6 wrote:damn it i coiuldn't find vid from "queer as folks" but i am still looking :lol
This site has torrents for queer as folks episode downloads:
http://www.tvtorrents.ws/

Here go some vid clips:
http://www.sho.com/site/queer/episode_archive_home.do

By the way, love the signature ^_^;;

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Mar 9th, '05, 00:51

O______O

Woah...woah...woah.... :pale: :crazy: :blink

JALAL

Post by JALAL » Mar 9th, '05, 00:58

Love Kamui´s awesome sig more of this plz!

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Mar 9th, '05, 01:20

Since everyone is changing their avatars, I am changin mines too :lol The very beautiful Ryoko Hirosue from Summer Snow, the first drama I watched. I promise I wont change my avatar again for a while! heh....

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Mar 9th, '05, 01:33

lilswtangel wrote: i agree...Kai Lien has some very talented skills. i've noticed most (all?) of her avatars are from Chinese dramas. :w00t:
I've finally gotten around to reading this topic. he he...you give me too much credit. All I do is press "p" in bs player. :lol But thanks littlegreengrasshopper, lilswtangel, kali4niaguy, and jholic for the nice compliments. Glad you like them. :P I gotta say our board has really nice avatars and gifs very original. :thumleft:

jholic, when are you going to get an avatar? :D

jaycee05...who is the guy in your avatar? He's kinda cute. :P

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 9th, '05, 02:16

Kamui6 wrote:
Stained Glass
Regarding your sig, do you get fries with that shake? :lol

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Mar 9th, '05, 02:19

Sana.. Your avatar rocks! I love the Yakitate Japan ending. :lol

Sana

Post by Sana » Mar 9th, '05, 02:21

And I love your gayish Hikaru no Go sig. :P

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 9th, '05, 05:06

Sana wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:
Stained Glass
Maybe with her's but not with mine. :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 9th, '05, 06:04

it took me a few minutes to post, since i was pretty transfixed on Kamui's newest sig file. :w00t: :w00t:

crazy_lazy_chief, i'm almost afraid to ask what's happening in your sig file..... is that the latest trend in asia?? i saw it in pucca's old avatar too...

Kai: i really can't believe it can be that easy to create avatars like yours. they're rendered so smoothly! as for my avatar, i only distribute it 'behind-the-scenes'. :lol

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Mar 9th, '05, 06:16

jholic wrote:it took me a few minutes to post, since i was pretty transfixed on Kamui's newest sig file. :w00t: :w00t:
Don't you get it man?

You don't see whats truly happening do you?

They're using our own weapons against us, which for some dam reason I don't mind :lol !

nice sig Kamui :thumleft:

shwap

Post by shwap » Mar 9th, '05, 06:26

Kamui6 wrote:
Stained Glass
its such a sweet avatar! only problem is that I keep getting distracted by the bouncing from the gif at the end of your messages :lol thats a good one too...!

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Mar 9th, '05, 06:37

Kamui6 wrote:
Sana wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:
Stained Glass
Maybe with her's but not with mine. :lol
whoa hot signature... :w00t: hheheheh jk... jholic said i had a cool avatar :mrgreen: it's morning musume :P

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 9th, '05, 06:47

Hey what happened guys?

:P

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 9th, '05, 06:58

zdoon wrote:Hey what happened guys?
right side up, upside down, whatever position it's in, i'm ok with it. :D notice to all the ladies, a gal made this signature, so please stay away from the "WAR" button. if u do, i got flowers and candy for u. :mrgreen: i can't afford jewelry, it'd take too long for me to save up coins on the streets for jewelry. :lol

edit...i wanted to make an avatar out of a scene from Autumn Tale, the part where Eun Suh runs to meet Jun Suh after his return form the U.S. but i just can't seem to get it right. :-( gotta find something else to do. :D
Last edited by kali4niaguy on Mar 9th, '05, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 9th, '05, 07:01

I don't remember the person that had this avatar but it sure captured my attention. It was a moving avatar w/the girl from My Sassy Girl doing a sexy dance. It was quite enticing.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Mar 9th, '05, 07:04

LightningEmperor wrote:I don't remember the person that had this avatar but it sure captured my attention. It was a moving avatar w/the girl from My Sassy Girl doing a sexy dance. It was quite enticing.
You mean this one?

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 9th, '05, 07:10

LightningEmperor wrote:I don't remember the person that had this avatar but it sure captured my attention. It was a moving avatar w/the girl from My Sassy Girl doing a sexy dance. It was quite enticing.

:wub:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 9th, '05, 07:17

crazylazy_chief wrote:
You mean this one?
zdoon wrote: Image
:wub:
where'd u guys get the videos? i'd love to see the whole thing. :-) i'm tempted to steal it and make it my avatar now. :D

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 9th, '05, 07:20

yes that one, where's it from. its a really really nice video!

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 9th, '05, 07:31

kali4niaguy wrote:where'd u guys get the videos? i'd love to see the whole thing. :-) i'm tempted to steal it and make it my avatar now. :D
I made it (a few minutes ago) from an mpeg I have... You can use the gif if you want but I'm worried about repercussions. :unsure:

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Mar 9th, '05, 07:33

I found the gif from soompi. :P It's Jeon Ji Hyun's Giordano commerical...

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Mar 9th, '05, 07:39

i wish it was a music video. can't help but stare everytime.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 9th, '05, 08:00

kali4niaguy wrote:
zdoon wrote:Hey what happened guys?
right side up, upside down, whatever position it's in, i'm ok with it. :D notice to all the ladies, a gal made this signature, so please stay away from the "WAR" button. if u do, i got flowers and candy for u. :mrgreen: i can't afford jewelry, it'd take too long for me to save up coins on the streets for jewelry. :lol
i am done for now, i better stop before i put something really naughty. Whoa those boobs stay in pretty well even while upside down. :lol

miriko

Post by miriko » Mar 9th, '05, 08:10

I'd still rather the queer as folk avatar :-( ... I love those boys from queer as folk... More boys the merrier....

ar-a-mach
Location: Acty Shiodome 1-1-6 Kaigan "Shiodome Sio-site"-Minato-Ku / Tokyo-

Post by ar-a-mach » Mar 9th, '05, 08:26

lol at all those pretty gif :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Mar 9th, '05, 08:59

miriko wrote:I'd still rather the queer as folk avatar :-( ... I love those boys from queer as folk... More boys the merrier....
:-( I will have to do that tomorrow evening, i need to encode something and get some work done. *will download and do a QAF avatar tomorrow. :D

blakmetalik

Post by blakmetalik » Mar 9th, '05, 12:01

Kamui6 wrote: I will have to do that tomorrow evening, i need to encode something and get some work done. *will download and do a QAF avatar tomorrow. :D
Nice! Looking forward to that. :wub: