Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 30th, '05, 00:49

jholic wrote: ha! kali, i think he WAS talking about the moves in tama's avatar!

LGG: i think we're doing pretty good. we can start a boy-band! :lol :crazy:

what do we call ourselves? "the little kali-holics"??
That I was, that was I... *taking a peek at the tama dancing trio* .... yup... hmmm, how about the "kali-holic-hoppers" :mrgreen:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 30th, '05, 04:11

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:
jholic wrote:ha! kali, i think he WAS talking about the moves in tama's avatar!
That I was, that was I... *taking a peek at the tama dancing trio* .... yup... hmmm, how about the "kali-holic-hoppers" :mrgreen:
boy band eh!? hmmm, any group name's fine with me, can't wait for all the royaltie$ and groupies! :w00t: :D :lol

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Mar 30th, '05, 04:19

iceberri wrote:I just hope you don't dance like that girl in your avatar. :crazy: Otherwise, looking forward to it! ^_____^
i doubt if we could do it as well as her. but i guarantee if we pull it off, we won't be spanking each other's bottoms like they're doing in your avatar!! :lol

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 1st, '05, 03:15

I hope jholic likes Abe Hiroshi, because Abe Hiroshi likes him.. :wub:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 1st, '05, 06:33

Carn wrote:I hope jholic likes Abe Hiroshi, because Abe Hiroshi likes him.. :wub:
:notworthy: :notworthy: here jholic, u'll need some of this... :alcoholic: :rofl:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 1st, '05, 08:43

Carn wrote:I hope jholic likes Abe Hiroshi, because Abe Hiroshi likes him.. :wub:

That's so awesome! I love the random "Hey jholic"! :lol

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 1st, '05, 10:10

kali4niaguy wrote: :notworthy: :notworthy: here jholic, u'll need some of this... :alcoholic: :rofl:
Hey, kali4niaguy, you're going to need some of that when I find one that's good for you. :thumright: :dance:
neonkinpatsu wrote:That's so awesome! I love the random "Hey jholic"! :lol
Thanks, neon..I was going for a seductive "Hey, jholic, [insert sexy comment here]" that jholic couldn't resist. :P

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Apr 1st, '05, 10:32

kali4niaguy wrote:
jholic wrote:ha! kali, i think he WAS talking about the moves in tama's avatar!
boy band eh!? hmmm, any group name's fine with me, can't wait for all the royaltie$ and groupies! :w00t: :D :lol
eee! If you guys dance anything like the dudes in Tama's ava, you've got your first fan right here. :D :P

Carn! How funny :lol I love it! :P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 1st, '05, 12:19

what in the world?? cough, cough, choke. now you're playing dirty! :lol

Kai: the 'kali-holic-hoppers' will perform for you anytime you like. we've got those pop-lock moves down!!

neon: your new beavis and butthead ava is pretty funny. but one small note. i have no idea what butthead is doing to that couch, but while he's doing it, doesn't it say 'neon' on the tv?? :blink

tokyo shounen

Post by tokyo shounen » Apr 1st, '05, 17:48

i like that one with bi dancing like mad :D

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 1st, '05, 19:21

Carn wrote:
kali4niaguy wrote: :notworthy: :notworthy: here jholic, u'll need some of this... :alcoholic: :rofl:
Hey, kali4niaguy, you're going to need some of that when I find one that's good for you. :thumright: :dance:
:pale: uhmmm...uhhh...has any1 told u how nice u r!? well, u r! everytime i see ur posts, it makes my day! :mrgreen: on a side note, what would possess u want to torture sweet o' innocent me? :roll :wink:

neon...it's been awhile since i saw Beavis n Butthead. is Butthead humping the sofa bcuz he saw NEON on tv?? :D

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 1st, '05, 19:44

He he he...you said hump.... :lol

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 2nd, '05, 04:12

jholic and kali4niaguy: That's not Butt-head, it's BEAVIS :P He's humping the couch after seeing a Janet Jackson video :lol

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 2nd, '05, 04:12

dochira wrote:He he he...you said hump.... :lol
Huh huh huh, that was cool :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 2nd, '05, 09:06

neonkinpatsu wrote:jholic and kali4niaguy: That's not Butt-head, it's BEAVIS :P He's humping the couch after seeing a Janet Jackson video :lol
haha! shows you how long it's been since we watched it.

dude, like, jholic's posts, like, really SUCK!
hehe, hehe, yeah. and there's like, 14 hundred million of um. hehe, hehe. you said, 'suck'. hehe.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 2nd, '05, 09:08

jholic wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote:jholic and kali4niaguy: That's not Butt-head, it's BEAVIS :P He's humping the couch after seeing a Janet Jackson video :lol
haha! shows you how long it's been since we watched it.

dude, like, jholic's posts, like, really SUCK!
hehe, hehe, yeah. and there's like, 14 hundred million of um. hehe, hehe. you said, 'suck'. hehe.
Huh huh, you said 'long' too. :lol

milkdud
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by milkdud » Apr 2nd, '05, 13:26

hehe, I like that beavis and butt-head avatar

i saw this somewhere....

Ladies, if you ever felt lonely and wanted your teddy to keep you company,
maybe he can take you outside and entertain you... just bring the radio :lol

:lol I wonder what song he's dancing too...

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Apr 2nd, '05, 14:25

milkdud wrote:Ladies, if you ever felt lonely and wanted your teddy to keep you company,

Man that bear can dance! :lol I'll go to the next semiformal with him; he'll be the life of the party!

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 2nd, '05, 17:16

milkdud wrote:hehe, I like that beavis and butt-head avatar

i saw this somewhere....

Ladies, if you ever felt lonely and wanted your teddy to keep you company,

Dude, that reminded me of this 80's movie called "Mac and Me" :blink

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 3rd, '05, 07:36

milkdud: your dancing bear gif was pretty cool, but your ava and sig files are really eye-catching! the bottom half of your ava looks similar to the one hinakun uses.

Calcifer10000: i swear you and Kai Lien should band together to start an ava-making company. you have awesome creativity skills! :notworthy:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 3rd, '05, 10:03

Omg, neonkinpatsu changed her sig, you've had that Bi sig forever.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 3rd, '05, 10:49

milkdud wrote: Image
Hey, you know what your gif reminds me of, right?

That's right....

:D

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 4th, '05, 06:18

Kamui6 wrote:Omg, neonkinpatsu changed her sig, you've had that Bi sig forever.
Yeah :) I usually change avatars and leave the sigs alone ^^; It was about time :P

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Apr 4th, '05, 06:39

milkdud one of my male friends was enjoying you gifs. One is his favorite singer and the other is his favorite actress.

I keep telling him his standards are to high. To bad he just does not look at what is straight in front of him (me). :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 4th, '05, 06:40

kamui: that pic of you in your avatar is pretty! :-)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 4th, '05, 06:51

jholic wrote:kamui: that pic of you in your avatar is pretty! :-)
Thank you, it took alot of hard work. :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 4th, '05, 23:13

Paniolagirl wrote:Too bad he just does not look at what is straight in front of him (me). :lol
i want to tell you that your post here is very, very, very, very, very, very, very much appreciated.

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Apr 4th, '05, 23:21

Bwahahaha, i love animetama's sig, the whole "let me floss your teeth with mine," quote. Too good.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 4th, '05, 23:35

^ lol, animetama changed her sig...her current sig is sooooooo funny. :w00t: :w00t: I couldn't stop laughing at it. :rofl:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 4th, '05, 23:41

i just saw tama's new ava with the bow and arrow stunt. shows you how DUMB that guy is. if i were him, i definitely would shield the 'vulnerable area', if you know what i mean!! leaving it open is just asking for it. :pale:

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 4th, '05, 23:58

^ :offtopic:

*sigh* Okay, kinda off-topic, but I want to ask a question...it may seem kinda stupid, but I am serious. Really. animetama's avatar and jholic's post reminds me of something...and I am too embarassed to ask my dad. -.-;;;;

I remember playing baseball and I was up to bat..I accidently swung the baseball on my pitcher's *ahem*....*coughcough* I just wanted to know does it hurt THAT much? :| I am being totally seriously here... :|

milkdud
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by milkdud » Apr 5th, '05, 02:05

jholic wrote:milkdud: your dancing bear gif was pretty cool, but your ava and sig files are really eye-catching! the bottom half of your ava looks similar to the one hinakun uses.
Paniolagirl wrote:milkdud one of my male friends was enjoying you gifs. One is his favorite singer and the other is his favorite actress.
:D Thanx. I found that Lee Hyo-Ri's anycall gif somewhere and thought I combine the two with the one I already made. I haven't seen Han Chae-Yeong other then Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang and I was curious about how she looked in pictures. I saw the two in my sig somewhere and had to save it :D

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 5th, '05, 02:08

Tama...y'd u change ur ava so fast!? i was just getting used to that guy doing the running man with fun house mirrors!
crazylazy_chief wrote:*sigh* Okay, kinda off-topic, but I want to ask a question...it may seem kinda stupid, but I am serious. Really. animetama's avatar and jholic's post reminds me of something...and I am too embarassed to ask my dad. -.-;;;;

I remember playing baseball and I was up to bat..I accidently swung the baseball on my pitcher's *ahem*....*coughcough* I just wanted to know does it hurt THAT much? :| I am being totally seriously here... :|
a bat to the *ahem* part?? :pale: i'm feeling the pain just from u telling it! i don't really know how to explain the pain, it just hurts beyond description.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 5th, '05, 02:54

kali4niaguy wrote:Tama...y'd u change ur ava so fast!? i was just getting used to that guy doing the running man with fun house mirrors!
crazylazy_chief wrote:*sigh* Okay, kinda off-topic, but I want to ask a question...it may seem kinda stupid, but I am serious. Really. animetama's avatar and jholic's post reminds me of something...and I am too embarassed to ask my dad. -.-;;;;

a bat to the *ahem* part?? :pale: i'm feeling the pain just from u telling it! i don't really know how to explain the pain, it just hurts beyond description.
Um..not a bat; a baseball. I swung, and the baseball was going a little low, and then guy tried to jump to duck the baseball, but the jump made it hit right on the spot...although for some reason, the whole class cheered me when I did that. -.-;;;; And it left a mark on his pants too. :|

Gee, I never knew it hurt this much..maybe I should be nicer to him from now on.. :unsure:

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Apr 5th, '05, 02:59

crazylazy_chief wrote:^ :offtopic:

*sigh* Okay, kinda off-topic, but I want to ask a question...it may seem kinda stupid, but I am serious. Really. animetama's avatar and jholic's post reminds me of something...and I am too embarassed to ask my dad. -.-;;;;

Ever been taught self defense. If a guy attacks you and you have a shot at kicking his groin area. Then by all means kick as hard as you can. Especially his balls. It should drop him like a rock. Unless he has his chasity belt on. :lol

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 5th, '05, 03:13

Paniolagirl wrote:

Ever been taught self defense. If a guy attacks you and you have a shot at kicking his groin area. Then by all means kick as hard as you can. Especially his balls. It should drop him like a rock. Unless he has his chasity belt on. :lol
Actually, I was taught to "grab, twist, and pull"... -.-

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 5th, '05, 03:15

The pain is sort of vague like the feeling of being pounded in the stomach. But it's more focused than that and much more intense. A part of it is psychological too. Nuts can be broken so, upon being hit, one grabs the groin and endures in pain almost as though grabbing the area is what saves the testes from bursting away into oblivion. I'm being serious.

azn_wrx

Post by azn_wrx » Apr 5th, '05, 03:17

grab, twist, and pull....

christ.....

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 5th, '05, 05:20

crazylazy_chief wrote:I remember playing baseball and I was up to bat..I accidently swung the baseball on my pitcher's *ahem*....*coughcough*
Paniolagirl wrote:If a guy attacks you and you have a shot at kicking his groin area. Then by all means kick as hard as you can. Especially his balls.
crazylazy_chief wrote:Actually, I was taught to "grab, twist, and pull"... -.-
all i can tell you is that with every passing quote, my face got whiter and my thighs clenched tighter. :pale:
crazylazy_chief wrote:I just wanted to know does it hurt THAT much? :| I am being totally seriously here... :|
ok, here goes.

imagine someone pinching your arm. and i'm not talking about those friendly pinches, i'm talking about those really hard, i'm-gonna-hurt-you pinches. the kind that leaves a mark. ok, are you picturing it? ok, then you get hit by a truck. that's about HALF the pain of what we go through.

in all seriousness, zdoon was very close in that if you had the strongest guy you know uppercut you right into the pit of your stomach, after you ate spaghetti, called him a wussy-boy, and painted a bullseye on your bellybutton, it would be close.

if your life is in danger, going for the nuts is FULLY ADVISED. but i caution you that we are extremely defensive about it, and if you miss, he's gonna be pissed.

ok, but you girls get to have one right back at us. one of my guy friends once asked one of my galfriends (after giving birth), 'uh, is labor really that painful??' :unsure:

my galfriend motioned him to come closer. 'i want you to eat a flat basketball. i'm gonna inflate it while it's inside of you. then, extract it from your a--hole. you can tell me if that was painful or not. ready?'

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Apr 5th, '05, 06:21

I had to use the kick to the groin technique during a super bowl party at my house this year. I have invited some girl and male friends over. One of my male friends had invited over one of his friends. I seen him around with the guy from time to time but did not know him that well. Most of the people at the party were drinking. I do not drink.

I went upstairs to my room to get something and did not know he followed me into my room. He pushed me on the bed and said he knows I wanted him. I told him you had to much to drink. He kept on telling me much he knows I wanted him. I told hjim to get out of my room and get out of my house. By this time I had gotten off the bed. He told me what your going to do start yelling. I told him not yet but you'll find out soon. As he came towards me and started to unbutton his shirt. I karate kid him in the nuts. He let out a big scream, grabbed his groin area and dropped to the floor. Some people came running upstairs. He had tears coming down his face. My friend asked me what happen I told him to get his friend out of my house and never come back again with him. He had a hell of a time getting up and walking down the stairs. As he was leaving I told him I hope the next time you try this same thing with another women. You just remember back to this moment.

I really don't know how it feels for a guy.But I did see the look in his face and he was in a lot of pain. But if it does feel like childbirth then maybe I do know how it feels. I have 2 daughters. The first one was born naturally. No medication since by the time I got to the hospital she was already coming out. The 2nd one I had medication but it still was painful. But did not come close to the first one it was 100 times more painful.

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 5th, '05, 17:57

>< WAHHH...okay..I never knew it would hurt THAT much...guess I should do something nice for the guy I accidently hit. T_T And I meant no offense, yeah, the defense skills I learned were from some women's self-defense class, but the "grab,twist,pull" part was for when someone was trying to rape you.

So sorry if I made anyone in here uncomfortable. :unsure:

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 5th, '05, 18:14

I had to search to see 'tama's avatar and how all this started. Was that a plastic dart? I couldn't tell.... :unsure:

But I think the groin area is full of nerves so any direct hit would hurt...and linger. I found myself doing the involuntary protecting the jewels as I read each post. :crazy:

This reminds me of the SNL sketch with Will Ferrell and Katie Holmes....

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Apr 5th, '05, 23:17

First WMD, and now avatars leading to guys on this forum cringing just from reading posts. What a very male-friendly thread! :P

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 6th, '05, 05:58

this will be the post where i'll finally reach 4 digits......i think it was Carn who said it takes that much post before we can see jholic's avatar, right?

hahahhaha....i wasn't sure if it was a joke that i didn't catch (i'm quite slow sometimes.... :lol ) but i was still curious to find out if his avatar would actually show then. :-)

but if it doesn't, it's still fine...jholic was nice enough to send me his pictures not long ago to curb my curiousity~

waves hi to jholic-sama and carn-chan~ :notworthy:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 6th, '05, 08:59

Calcifer: yup, WMDs, i tell you. you and Kai have such nice ava's and sig's. i can only hope that it will one day inspire tama to remove her 'shoot me right here' avatar. :cry:
lilswtangel wrote:jholic was nice enough to send me his pictures not long ago to curb my curiousity
yikes, i thought that was why you stopped posting as often! :lol

actually, i was going to post an avatar, but just before that i entered my age. the computer crashed, and now, you can't see almost anything about me. :blink

waves hi back to angel-chan! :D

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 6th, '05, 09:19

jholic wrote:
lilswtangel wrote:jholic was nice enough to send me his pictures not long ago to curb my curiousity
yikes, i thought that was why you stopped posting as often! :lol

actually, i was going to post an avatar, but just before that i entered my age. the computer crashed, and now, you can't see almost anything about me. :blink

waves hi back to angel-chan! :D
You tease! Show us! :P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 6th, '05, 09:25

neonkinpatsu wrote:You tease! Show us! :P
*ahem* talking about 'teases'?? you don't see a guy humping a couch while I'M on tv, do you?? :lol

(come to think about it, that would be rather sick.... :pale: )

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 6th, '05, 09:56

jholic wrote:
*ahem* talking about 'teases'?? you don't see a guy humping a couch while I'M on tv, do you?? :lol

Duuuude. That's just my watermark that I put on every avatar, it wasn't intended to be like Beavis is hornified by me. As if anything but Daria doesn't hornify them :lol

But no, I'm not much of a tease. If I was a tease I'd post some cleavage or something to make people wonder if it's really mine. 8) Since I'm not, I wouldn't :P

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Apr 6th, '05, 12:32

jholic wrote:Calcifer: yup, WMDs, i tell you. you and Kai have such nice ava's and sig's. i can only hope that it will one day inspire tama to remove her 'shoot me right here' avatar. :cry:
Actually, Calcifer and Kai Lien have inspired me..
I :wub: their avas and sigs! They are totally awesome!
I'll make some and join the two leng lui soon^^
Yes, show us! I'm sure all the girls are curious now.. teehee :lol

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 6th, '05, 13:20

Kamui6 wrote:
jholic wrote:kamui: that pic of you in your avatar is pretty! :-)
Thank you, it took alot of hard work. :D
yes, very pretty indeed :-)

I also like zdoon's new pic sig and ava...nicely taken photo...

jholic...I wonder how lilswtangel did the convincing :mrgreen: btw, I'm very curious as well...although I somehow have an image of you in my head with the way you keep hinting about how old you are, and how much hair you still have :wink: You're probably the most paranoid person I've ever seen...in my very whole life....concerning your age :lol...

blakmetalik

Post by blakmetalik » Apr 6th, '05, 13:44

animetama wrote:
Yes, show us! I'm sure all the girls are curious now.. teehee :lol
I'll confirm the statement above. Yes - show us! :D

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 6th, '05, 19:43

neonkinpatsu wrote:
jholic wrote:
Duuuude. That's just my watermark that I put on every avatar, it wasn't intended to be like Beavis is hornified by me. As if anything but Daria doesn't hornify them :lol
But no, I'm not much of a tease. If I was a tease I'd post some cleavage or something to make people wonder if it's really mine. 8) Since I'm not, I wouldn't :P
hey now, don't dis Daria, she's hottt! :D if a live action movie was to b done on Daria, i think Rachel Lee Cook would b perfect, since she practically did the same thing in She's All That!

jholic...i don't know what u look like, but from all ur descriptions, i scoured the net and found what i thought would resemble u the most!?

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Apr 6th, '05, 20:14

kali4niaguy wrote:hey now, don't dis Daria, she's hottt! :D if a live action movie was to b done on Daria, i think Rachel Lee Cook would b perfect, since she practically did the same thing in She's All That!
A young Janeane Garofalo would of been great if there was a live action Daria, hell do you remember about the rumors that Janeane Garofalo voiced Daria?

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000413/

@Jholic your in a bind right now, should you show a picture of your self? The d-addicts community does want to know how you look like, but do you really want to reveal your identity? Hell, I even want to know how Ruro looks like, but it might just kill the mystique.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Apr 6th, '05, 20:29

ShaolinMunky wrote:@Jholic your in a bind right now, should you show a picture of your self? The d-addicts community does want to know how you look like, but do you really want to reveal your identity? Hell, I even want to know how Ruro looks like, but it might just kill the mystique.
To keep that sense of mystique alive, how about just part of the face...and our imaginations can fill in the rest! Don't they say partial revealage is always more alluring? Wait, wait, wrong subject :P :lol

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 6th, '05, 20:33

Calcifer10000 wrote:
ShaolinMunky wrote:@Jholic your in a bind right now, should you show a picture of your self? The d-addicts community does want to know how you look like, but do you really want to reveal your identity? Hell, I even want to know how Ruro looks like, but it might just kill the mystique.
To keep that sense of mystique alive, how about just part of the face...and our imaginations can fill in the rest! Don't they say partial revealage is always more alluring? Wait, wait, wrong subject :P :lol
It worked for Neon. All I saw was an eye and it has me curious. But alas, she won't reveal the rest of her face (except a few that saw her pic a while back). :-(

Carn

Post by Carn » Apr 6th, '05, 20:35

Actually, jholic sent me a picture of his too..and here it is!!!

The reason why it says temporary is because scientists have determined that jholic's hotness is a major cause of global warming, so YesAsia has to take it down soon... o_o

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 6th, '05, 20:36

ShaolinMunky wrote: @Jholic your in a bind right now, should you show a picture of your self? The d-addicts community does want to know how you look like, but do you really want to reveal your identity? Hell, I even want to know how Ruro looks like, but it might just kill the mystique.
Hmmm, I thought everyone already knows what Ruro looks like :unsure: ... search the threads :mrgreen:

As for jholic, my partner in laughs and slaps :mrgreen: , all this talk is making me curious too :blink

@kali and neo: who in blazes is Daria?

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 6th, '05, 20:39

You know, I remember seeing a pic of jholic (and others) some time back (say the November 2004 timeframe). I tried to find it, but it's gone...

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 6th, '05, 20:41

@kali and neo: who in blazes is Daria?
I think it's this person: http://scd.mm-b.yimg.com/image/1303934250

thetenken
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by thetenken » Apr 6th, '05, 21:45

dochira wrote:You know, I remember seeing a pic of jholic (and others) some time back (say the November 2004 timeframe). I tried to find it, but it's gone...
muhahahaha...

I have the proof to bring the mystery of jholic to an end, but I think I'll let him do it himself..

dochira

Post by dochira » Apr 6th, '05, 21:55

I believe it the same pic you have....

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Apr 7th, '05, 00:39

For those who don't know, the girl in my avatar and signature is NOT me. -.- She's the lead singer of the group "F.I.R Fairyland In Reality". -.-;;;

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 7th, '05, 00:41

ShaolinMunky wrote:
kali4niaguy wrote:hey now, don't dis Daria, she's hottt! :D if a live action movie was to b done on Daria, i think Rachel Lee Cook would b perfect, since she practically did the same thing in She's All That!
A young Janeane Garofalo would of been great if there was a live action Daria, hell do you remember about the rumors that Janeane Garofalo voiced Daria?
yeah, Janeane G would b the perfect Daria if she was a little younger. i don't remember any of the rumors of JG doing the voice for Daria, but it wouldn't suprise me at all. i can't recall any cute brunettes that would b good at being Daria...i wanted to say Jessica Alba, but she's just too damn hotttt to b a nerd. :D

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 7th, '05, 01:16

kali4niaguy wrote:i can't recall any cute brunettes that would b good at being Daria...i wanted to say Jessica Alba, but she's just too damn hotttt to b a nerd. :D
What are you talking about :O ... I can *so* see Jessica tying her hair in a bun and wearing big thick-rimmed glasses :P .... and still look *hot* :mrgreen:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Apr 7th, '05, 04:11

kali4niaguy wrote:i can't recall any cute brunettes that would b good at being Daria...i wanted to say Jessica Alba, but she's just too damn hotttt to b a nerd. :D
What are you talking about :O ... I can *so* see Jessica tying her hair in a bun and wearing big thick-rimmed glasses :P .... and still look *hot* :mrgreen:
i'm not saying that she'd make a bad nerd, what i was thinking was that she'd give a new meaning to the word 'nerds'! :D u know, instead of guys turning their heads when they hear cheerleader, guys would turn the same way when they hear nerds! now u wouldn't want that to happen, would u!? if that were to happen, the movie Revenge of the Nerds 6 or 7 would never b made! :mrgreen: btw...what's with the new ava? i thought u weren't going to change ur old 1 for awhile?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 7th, '05, 06:24

as for the asian nerd....i think Han Chae Yeong did a great job as the sexy nerd Choon Hyang in "Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang". all you have to do is look at milkdud's signature pictures and you'll definitely agree with me. omg, i can't believe how sizzling hot she appears in those pictures. she is HOT

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 7th, '05, 08:49

neon: don't deny your hotness. just take a look at your avatar. it was an amusing place to put your watermark. i found it pretty hilarious. um, but in a very sincere kinda way.

lilswtangel: oh, no. now look what you've done. :crazy: :pale:
jaycee05 wrote:I wonder how lilswtangel did the convincing
i think i posted somewhere that it would only be fair for me to send a picture (if requested) to those that have sent me theirs (or those that i have seen). Carn-chan jokingly added that angel could see the 'secret avatar' if she reached 1000 posts, and she told me she may take a while to hit that mark. but i since i had seen angel's pic before, i sent her my 'secret avatar'. a few weeks later, after she awoke from her coma (speak slowly and softly to her so the frightening images don't return), she posted at d-addicts again.

if you guys want to know how i look like, you can send me a pic of you first (a gesture of sincerity) AND as long as i recognize you from around the board, i'll send you mine. i've never requested anyone's pic here myself because i think a person's personality doesn't get represented in a pic. no matter how you look on a pic, you're probably even more fun in real life, right?

.... or, you can just take a look at that pic that kali posted. it's pretty close!

kali: dude, where'd you find that old college pic of mine?? it's actually a pretty flattering pic of me, since it was taken during my hey-days! :lol

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 7th, '05, 10:17

kali4niaguy wrote:
ShaolinMunky wrote:
yeah, Janeane G would b the perfect Daria if she was a little younger. i don't remember any of the rumors of JG doing the voice for Daria, but it wouldn't suprise me at all. i can't recall any cute brunettes that would b good at being Daria...i wanted to say Jessica Alba, but she's just too damn hotttt to b a nerd. :D
Yeah, Janeane Garafalo, I love her <33333 She would be a great Daria. I don't remember any rumors that she voiced Daria (I believe it was Tracy Grandstaff or something like that?), but Daria is pretty similar with her voice and attitude to many characters JG plays. Speaking of JG, it seems like every movie I see her in she always plays the one everybody finds unattractive but I think she's pretty! -__- I think Jessica Alba would make a much better Quinn. A Daria movie with real people would kick ass. But all the people I think would fit the parts are a bit too old to be playing teens.
Jholic wrote:neon: don't deny your hotness. just take a look at your avatar. it was an amusing place to put your watermark. i found it pretty hilarious. um, but in a very sincere kinda way.
LOL, it was completely unintentional though ^^; I just didn't wanna cover Beavis with my watermark, nor the crack in the wall because it's funny.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 7th, '05, 17:46

actually no.............there was no coma involved whatsoever~ i was pretty surprised at the pictures though...because everytime jholic-sama indirectly mentions his "unknown" age, we were bound to think he was like at least 60 years old or something. surprisingly enough, he looked to be <<edited out>>. Hawaii must be where they kept the Fountain of Youth because he's no old fart as he always claims to be. Ponce de Leon was searching at the wrong place~

but i'll let you all be the judge of that. jaycee-chan, all you have to do is post your picture in the Miss D-Addicts section and mention something about reaching 1000 posts, then jholic will take pity on you like he did on me and be nice enough to send you his pictures.

but since he already mentioned that you could also just send him pictures of yourselves, he'll send you his own. :-)

as for the recent less posting of mine, i'm shocked to see someone realize that~ thanks jholic-sama~ i feel very special with that alone! hahahha, but that was due to laziness rather than being in a coma.... :lol

as for neon, i miss your bi avatar.......it's RAINING~ :lol

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 8th, '05, 06:50

I don't see myself sending my pic to jholic-shi just to see his pic...I'll come off too strong, dont u think angelya...hmn...that sounds weird...
and yangkuyangee is still hunting for my head with that hair-cut thread...being a photoshop-expert as he is...think of all the horrific hairstyles that might fall on me, if i post my pic :crazy:

I'm not really dying to see anyone's pic...sure I'm curious, but in any forums, the handle u choose, be it jholic, lilswtangel, or little yanguyangee is a face in itself along with the posts u've written

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 8th, '05, 10:27

i edited angel's post because i didn't want people to start getting a good, i mean, wrong impression of me. :P i'm glad she's ok with my edit.

jaycee05: it's nice to know you feel that way. i'm the same way. no need to post your pic here. some have sent me their pic outside of the forum, and that's been ok. i will never post or give out their pic(s), and i'm confident that they will never divulge mine.

in any case, i noticed that angel changed her sig file. she had that 'kept every one of your letters' pic since forever! wow, drastic change! :blink

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Apr 8th, '05, 16:54

jholic wrote:i edited angel's post because i didn't want people to start getting a good, i mean, wrong impression of me. :P i'm glad she's ok with my edit.
The ever so humble jholic :roll ... but I've already read the cough*edited*cough part :mrgreen: ... don't worry, I had no impression at all from that little description ... note to self: remind me not to get on jholic's bad side, or better yet, get him on my hockey team, we need a goon, um, star player :mrgreen:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Apr 8th, '05, 19:13

jholic, send me a pic... you've seen mine. :lol I am curious now.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 9th, '05, 00:48

LGG: we only have one ice skating rink here in hawaii, and when i tried it a few years ago, i suck big time. i'm even worse at it than i am in snowboarding. and that's saying a LOT. you can just imagine a grown man clinging on to the sides of the rink for dear life, while little kids just whiz on by.

we don't get much coverage here in hawaii, but if i'm ever in canada, you have to promise me you'll let me watch the LGG-stud kick some serious A! 8)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Apr 9th, '05, 01:56

jaycee05 wrote: I'm not really dying to see anyone's pic...sure I'm curious, but in any forums, the handle u choose, be it jholic, lilswtangel, or little yanguyangee is a face in itself along with the posts u've written
i couldn't have said it any better, jaycee~ :thumright: it's the posts that allows me to associate with the members of D-A rather than the pictures of themselves because the pictures can only show so much whereas the posts allow us to see the people for who they are inside.

that...........and when i first started posting on D-A, i would also associate the avatars/signatures with the poster....but i learned better than to do that, especially since everyone keeps changing their avatars/signatures every so often because i know i do~ :-)

and to jholic: would that be 1 iceskating rink for all of Hawaii???? wow............... :crazy:

to LGG: i love your signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sooo cute. i read everything in the link like 3 times and I grinned each and every time. :lol