For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Dec 15th, '05, 06:09

mizune wrote: Now where have I seen that avatar before? :scratch: :lol
my eyes! they see doubles :lol

tiepyon

Post by tiepyon » Dec 15th, '05, 14:14

I all, I'm new of this forum too and I really love asian movie! :cheers:

usagineko-chan

Post by usagineko-chan » Dec 15th, '05, 18:59

Hi just joined yesterday!!!!!!!! I love asian culture so fell free to chat with me!!!
:mrgreen:

drukes

Post by drukes » Dec 17th, '05, 04:02

newbie here :)

jamz101

Hey Im new and Im currentl watching...

Post by jamz101 » Dec 18th, '05, 23:05

Hey I'm new here and I think its a great site. Im currently watching A litre of tears, Hana Yori Dango and Dragon Zakura and they are all amazing. I never knew how much I would like Japanese dramas until I saw them. A litre of tears: it's really grippin cause its exciting to watch but at the same times its really moving aswell, and if u have emotional bones inside you like me you might even have a tear in your eye on the odd occasion lol

Hana Yori dango is amazing aswell whenever I watch it I feel like im part of it lol but its weird cause it takes forever to download it and when you watch it it feels like only 5 mins cause your enjoying it so much. And Dragon Sakura is amazing aswell, it kinda reminds me of a couple of schools in my area, only exagerrated a little lol its really good though.

Btw im only on like ep 3 and 4 for most of these so dont say anything that will spoil it for me please lol

ps. How HOT is Aya? :P
Attachments
Erika Sawajiri
Erika Sawajiri
sawajiri_erika_01.jpg (102.57 KiB) Viewed 4778 times

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Dec 18th, '05, 23:12

lol,

welcome :lol :salut:

alexis_glenriv

Post by alexis_glenriv » Dec 19th, '05, 06:11

Hi! I'm a newbie, been here for awhile , it's just been 2 weeks since I learned how to use BT. Now I'm learning to upload so I can share too.

jamz101

cool

Post by jamz101 » Dec 19th, '05, 18:27

yeh its good to upload things, its said that a person who truly appreciates the hard work people put into japanese dramas (and other things of course lol) will upload it so other people can enjoy it too. I usually leave my BT file open when its finished downloadin and wait until its uploaded the whole file only then do close it. I do this cause i know how annoyin it is not having any seeds about for a file you really want lol

Schafer

Post by Schafer » Dec 19th, '05, 23:56

Hi, I´m noob, I´m looking for some J-Drama and I found this great web. I´m Spanish and it´s very dificult found J-Drama with spanish subtitle (is dificult to found without subtitles too).

I need to practice my english, sorry, for this reason I want to post a lot.

Bye

Hasta luego

inenya

Post by inenya » Dec 20th, '05, 03:07

Hi!! I'm new here and I just want to introduce myself: I'm a 24 years old spanish student and I'm having a lot of fun with your work so thank you very much. Nowadays I'm going crazy waiting for the HYD ep9 subs and I'm absolutely addicted to this web and Matsumoto Jun :D

PD: Sorry for my poor english I'm going to try to improve it ^^U

dj-riphty

Post by dj-riphty » Dec 20th, '05, 19:33

hello everyone! i joined a while ago but forgot to stop by and give everyone a welcome. annyong haseyo

nuracute

Post by nuracute » Dec 20th, '05, 21:42

hye evry1..im new here :lol :lol im soooo glad to found dis site...i luv it....im watchin 'it started with a kiss' right now. but i couldnt seem to download d full version of episode 1 and 2...and episode 5 too..im sooo sad...d story is soooooo sweeet and im luvin it so much :wub: :wub: could any1 pls help me. am i doin anything wrong?

lawbreaker

Post by lawbreaker » Dec 24th, '05, 01:39

Hey my name is Andy, I'm new here and i found this site because i was looking for some Kdrama i found this Kdreama on AZN one night like at 3:00 a.m. central time and i really liked it so i want to know more about it. and here i am i only feel bad because i know alot of things are lost in traslation and i dont know the langue :-( but i still enjoy seen it.

jeng

Post by jeng » Dec 25th, '05, 21:29

inenya wrote:Hi!! I'm new here and I just want to introduce myself: I'm a 24 years old spanish student and I'm having a lot of fun with your work so thank you very much. Nowadays I'm going crazy waiting for the HYD ep9 subs and I'm absolutely addicted to this web and Matsumoto Jun :D

PD: Sorry for my poor english I'm going to try to improve it ^^U
your avvy is so good-looking. :w00t:

new here, too. forgot to post here. hahahaa.........i'd like to thank MatsuJun and my good friend for getting me into jdrama. matsujun is sooo good-looking ... im still in shock that he's in a boy band arashi for some reason..... :unsure:

shimy bimy

WhO r U?????

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 26th, '05, 09:43

:D :D hi, everyone...in this thread every person introduces him/her self, and telling what's the most charcteristic he/she is famous for!!! :D :D :D

to be more specific, just mention the most thing ur famous for!
Last edited by shimy bimy on Dec 26th, '05, 09:58, edited 1 time in total.

CuTiE 100%

Post by CuTiE 100% » Dec 26th, '05, 09:51

how about u shimy start this!!

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 26th, '05, 09:55

sure! convincing since i'm the one who started this!
my name is (S) , i'm from the UAE (AD), i'm 17 years old and turning 18 in january 23!! (don't 4get to pm me on my birthday!)
i love dramas!!! my favourite actor is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'm known to ba a very talkative person (full of stories), my friendz call me shimy allan poe!!!
loooooooooool!
if u wanna know something specific just pm me!

cees

Post by cees » Dec 26th, '05, 10:11

well.....i want 2 participate 2
my name is (sara)....from (AD in UAE)... iam (17) yrs old turning (18 ) in 24th of April ...and dont just pm me i want a present too :P .....loool....my favorite japanese drama is (hana yori dango) and my favorite korean drama is (full house) and my favorite japanese actor is (JUN) and my favorite korean actor is (Bi) :wub: :wub: ofcourse....and iam 162cm tall and ????kg :whistling: ...........my favorite fruit is (mango) ......my hobby is (watching TV)....and i like weekends so i can sleep....Oh yes 4 any extra information pm me :thumright:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 26th, '05, 10:14

looooool!
nice to me u cees!

cloud777x

new member just introducing himself.

Post by cloud777x » Dec 27th, '05, 15:16

hi my name is andy. im from southern california in the US. Please to meet everyone!!!!

i couldnt find a thread for new members, so i guess this was the place.

I was at a friends house and he was watching chinese movies, i was like that's cool where did you download this? he say "balh ablah bblah blah d something" i was like okay just tell me later.
i was using btlite this morning,, searching for meteor garden II and i found d-addicts, i was like that was what he was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check this place out and its pretty awesome.

well pm me or aim me if you guys/ gurls wanna talk.

.thomas_

Post by .thomas_ » Dec 28th, '05, 01:50

Hi, my name is Thomas, im asian, born and living in France, 20 years old, i just discovered the big world of Korean series few months ago, but watching asian movies especially koreans since few years, and i love it... ^^

Any french people here??? hehe

cloud777x

Post by cloud777x » Dec 28th, '05, 06:46

im not but , je connais parle en francais comme ci comme ca..

mameaiko

it's first time for me to visit here...

Post by mameaiko » Dec 28th, '05, 19:44

i'm sorry i read the Q&A, but i couldn't catch the information how can i get the these files.

how to download the file?
if i click the download in Torrent Info, it's doesn't work. i just get the some file, it doesn't work well.

which part should i click or how do i download the file? please teach me how to do that.

and if the situation is attachment picture, how are you guys gonna do?
Attachments
screenshot_01.jpg
screenshot_01.jpg (93.94 KiB) Viewed 4575 times

Schafer

Post by Schafer » Dec 28th, '05, 23:15

Click on AVSEQ02.DAT.torrent and you will download the torrent file, to use this torrent file you need a specific program, there is a lot (Bit torrent, Bit comet....), when you have one of this program, open it and click to open torrent file and it start to download the file that you want.
If you download before the program, when you dowload the torrent file and explorer ask you to save or to open with, you click to open with and select the program then the file will start to dowload.
Ya ne
Saludos

mameaiko

thanx

Post by mameaiko » Dec 29th, '05, 02:07

thank you so much...
but i have question still...sorry

what program should i open with? i mean after download the torrent file, we are asked that what program will we open with? something like that.

i'm sorry, probably it's easy way again...sorry.thanks for ur kindness

mameaiko

sorry...

Post by mameaiko » Dec 30th, '05, 02:42

i did download some BitTorrent software for Mac.
but these software doesn't work.

first i get the torrent file from this site, and then i make a avi file with the BitTorrent.
is it ok?
however the software show me some error happen. so i couldn't get the avi file.

what's wrong?
and what software is the best for mac?
if you can, please up the web site URL here.
please...

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Dec 30th, '05, 02:51

first ..how many seed and peer you have ?
because if the link don't seem to have a seed and peer ..you cannot download it ..
Second ..the speed you have .. high speed or dsl? cable ?

i download the batch for some anime serie ..can take me for 3 gig like 2 days too 20 days to have the file ..
all new link for 175 meg you can have like .. in 10 minutes ..depend your speed ..

when you click ..sure you have a file ..but you need to finish to download ..
i use bittornado and it's ok ..

you can use all software ..O.O

hummm

www.animesuki.com
BitTorrent Clients... you can see how many client you have
http://www.bittornado.com/
http://www.utorrent.com/
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/

mameaiko

I'll try it !

Post by mameaiko » Dec 30th, '05, 04:52

thank you very much.

Schafer

Post by Schafer » Dec 30th, '05, 10:39

Miaka FY ask well, to download you need seeds :D :D .
Sorry buy I don´t know software to mac

Saludos

sk chan

Post by sk chan » Jan 5th, '06, 12:21

Hello, I wonder if there's anyone is willing to share the password or code for Total Video Converter with me? Please e-mail to: gate07@hotmail.com Thank you very much.

atitit1972

Post by atitit1972 » Jan 6th, '06, 18:40

hi every one , im new here. i came from geneva .and i love all asian series.and think your site. is really intersting.and thank you.

nuracute

Post by nuracute » Jan 7th, '06, 02:19

hye. im new here too. ive been here for a while but im really sorry for forgetting to intoduce myself. :). currently im watchin it started with a kiss and devil beside you. n i luv them!! n im goin 2 start on prince turns into frog. harley introduced me to all of this n im verrry thankful for dat!!:):) pls welcome me. :)

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jan 8th, '06, 05:50

i've been here a couple of months now.. just felt like spamming

I just started watching dramas last year (mostly summer). I've watched mostly Korean Romantic comedies, i think i should try other genres. But i can't resist those funny shows.

halu102

Hello everyone.

Post by halu102 » Jan 8th, '06, 11:34

Hello. Well, I just got into Japanese Dramas during the Densha Otoko season. Ever since, I've been watching as much JDrama as I can. My favorites would have to be Densha Otoko, Pride, and Hana Yori Dango. My other interests besides drama would have to be oriental music, especially JRock/Pop. I'm a big fan of Do As Infinity and Morning Musume [especially a certain member, Eri Kamei <3] However,I've also been tryign to expand my horizons and even listen to other music in different languages. These days, I've been trying to listen more to Thai Rock [hehe, it's pretty good, I'd say, but hard to acquire :X]

Well, I usually frequent daiforum.com, which was formed for fans of Do As Infinity. But recently they broke up T3T. Also, daiforum seems to be experiencing technical difficulties (i.e. viruses, etc.) So now the member count is constantly decreasing. As hard as it is for me to part with daiforum members, right now I'm trying to look for a new home and I was hoping I could hang out at d-addicts. I'm sorry if I do anything to piss off people. I suppose I'm officially back to noob forumer status, so I might as well get used to noob bashing ^^; But the people here seem extremely nice :D

I hope to make new friends here at d-addicts. Yoroshiku ne! ( ^3^)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by xKiMix » Jan 8th, '06, 11:46

halu102 wrote:Hello. Well, I just got into Japanese Dramas during the Densha Otoko season. Ever since, I've been watching as much JDrama as I can. My favorites would have to be Densha Otoko, Pride, and Hana Yori Dango. My other interests besides drama would have to be oriental music, especially JRock/Pop. I'm a big fan of Do As Infinity and Morning Musume [especially a certain member, Eri Kamei <3] However,I've also been tryign to expand my horizons and even listen to other music in different languages. These days, I've been trying to listen more to Thai Rock [hehe, it's pretty good, I'd say, but hard to acquire :X]

Well, I usually frequent daiforum.com, which was formed for fans of Do As Infinity. But recently they broke up T3T. Also, daiforum seems to be experiencing technical difficulties (i.e. viruses, etc.) So now the member count is constantly decreasing. As hard as it is for me to part with daiforum members, right now I'm trying to look for a new home and I was hoping I could hang out at d-addicts. I'm sorry if I do anything to piss off people. I suppose I'm officially back to noob forumer status, so I might as well get used to noob bashing ^^; But the people here seem extremely nice :D

I hope to make new friends here at d-addicts. Yoroshiku ne! ( ^3^)
WELCOME!!!! you're going to love this place!!! it will satisfy all your drama needs :lol :salut:

halu102

Post by halu102 » Jan 8th, '06, 11:48

Hehe, thanks bud. Er, can I call you buddy, hehe? Wow, you guys are extremely super nice. Thanks again. :D

btw, I also watch Nobuta, I loved it as well. Nobuta Power Up! Hehe

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 8th, '06, 11:56

No problem! just returning the treatment i got when i was a newbie. I love Nobuta too!!! Kon~Kon!!! lol

fcheze

Post by fcheze » Jan 8th, '06, 15:58

hey guys :lol first post here since joining

im yet another person who just got into j/k-drama after watching densha :P

splur

Post by splur » Jan 9th, '06, 06:58

Not exactly new anymore...anyways,

Hello all. Densha also got me into k/j-dramas. I forgot the names of the dramas which got me into c-dramas, it was something like steel tooth, a parody of ancient China, and the other one was a police lady, from 1998.

roona

Post by roona » Jan 9th, '06, 11:32

HI, EVERY BODY I AM NEW HERE.. ITS REALLY NICE PLACE FOR ASIAN DRAMA I LOVE IT ... 8)

goota

Post by goota » Jan 9th, '06, 22:43

Hi all, My name is goota, and I am studying Aerospace Engineering at a University. I live in California. I just got into Dramas as a result of my friend showing me Densha Otoko, I FREAKING LOVE IT! Cant wait to watch more and more, anybody have an recommendations?

*Miya*

Hi all

Post by *Miya* » Jan 10th, '06, 01:33

Hi all

I'm new here.I love this site :D

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 11th, '06, 02:30

goota wrote:Hi all, My name is goota, and I am studying Aerospace Engineering at a University. I live in California. I just got into Dramas as a result of my friend showing me Densha Otoko, I FREAKING LOVE IT! Cant wait to watch more and more, anybody have an recommendations?
If you're looking for recommendations, check out the Recommendation Threads that are stickied in each of the K/J/C-Entertainment forums. There's also one in here in the General Discussions Forum if you aren't particular with language/culture...
:)

spunboy

Post by spunboy » Jan 11th, '06, 07:35

Hello all. I'm a newbie also. Just wanted to say how great this site was and how nice it is for this 2nd generation korean to finally understand more than half of what's going on with all the subs.

Cheers to all the subbers!!! :cheers:

ayan

Post by ayan » Jan 11th, '06, 07:59

hi, i'm new here..i got problem to open the file..can u guys help me plzz??

halu102

Post by halu102 » Jan 11th, '06, 22:06

hm, go ahead, I'll try to help with the little noob powers I have.

Praye

Post by Praye » Jan 11th, '06, 22:41

Hello I'm not quite as new, but new enough and I love this site already!!! I watch kdramas and started out with romance/crying dramas and recently just got into the comical ones and I love it! :D Laughing is sooooo much better than crying hehehe...

*Sayaka*

Post by *Sayaka* » Jan 13th, '06, 03:21

Hi D-Addicts members!

Pleased to meet you all. I have been getting newly aired Japanese drama series from here, and I like to say how much I appreciate the fansubbing groups for all their hard work and diligence. Without you, fansubbers,l my family members would never get to see great dramas like Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen, etc. They don't know Japaneses that well.

Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to join one of the drama fansubber groups soon!

*hugz to all* I hope to get to know some of you!

Smiling_Sparrow

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jan 13th, '06, 21:21

Hi everyone! I'm not really that new here, I've been lurking and watching for awhile, but I thought I might as well join in the fun. Nice to meet you all!

soles

Post by soles » Jan 15th, '06, 04:50

Hi!
Same here, ive been around a little while but finally joined up in the forums.
Nice to meet everyone!

spearboy

Post by spearboy » Jan 17th, '06, 11:16

Hello, I'm new here and signed up so I can thank the subbers for their hard work.

Keep it up.
:mrgreen:

Coconut

Post by Coconut » Jan 19th, '06, 14:18

:roll Hi.. I'm new here.. i'm not good in english so i'll make it short

thanks for your hard work subbing&sharing all these good dramas
thanks a lot :wub: :wub: :wub:

jdreamer

Post by jdreamer » Jan 19th, '06, 18:52

Hey peeps, Im new to this forum. Nice to meet ya all.

snuffyTHEmonkey

Post by snuffyTHEmonkey » Jan 19th, '06, 22:43

wah. so many ppl... i still havent figured out how to use this site :) mm and u guys are sure friendly with all the welcomes. :D thanks!

AdriJ

Hi

Post by AdriJ » Jan 21st, '06, 05:38

Hi, my name is Adri, I am new and am trying to learn how to go around the site. I like it. I am watching lots of shows on AZN channel on cable tv in USA. I like many of the shows and currently I'm watching 'Secret' and S.N.A.G. (which I think stands for Sensitive or Stupid New Age Guy.

misakichii

Post by misakichii » Jan 21st, '06, 06:10

hello everyone!

well i'm a newbie too. so watch over me. i just sign up right now but i've been downloading lots of dramas here since hana yori dango came out. well there's still many things that i don't know about so help me out, okay!

the newbie misakichii

heart_art

Post by heart_art » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:21

Hi!

The name's Sarah and I'm 20 years old. I come from Sweden in Scandinavia.
I look like this but not usually with the spots and stripes, ehem... (That was a very fun evening in Crete.. :D )

This is my homepage, but it's entirely in Swedish though. Give it a visit!

ademala

Post by ademala » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:26

Hello..

My name is Nirmala.. I'm a new member from Canada.. but originally born in Indonesia..
I miss asian drama so much and I found this website is very useful..

Thanks!!

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jan 24th, '06, 11:43

Newbie here. Miki from Singapore. Some of u might know me from other forums :P

Nikko

Post by Nikko » Jan 25th, '06, 03:55

Hello!
I guess I'm a new member. I was here way back in '04 talking about all the new dorama on TV when I was living in Japan but no one seemed to know it yet (guess I was a little too early ^^;;; )
Now I've come back to find all those great series subbed so I can see it with perfect understanding!
Thanks for this great service, and since I'm back in boring Canada-land without dorama I really appreciate this resource to continue to see great J and Asian drama :)

Nice to meet you! :wub:

Xiao Rhein

Post by Xiao Rhein » Jan 27th, '06, 06:04

Hi

my name is Rhein and im a new member here. Im from Canada, well were just a new immigrant here from the Philippines.
i really love asian dramas thats why i joined. but i dont really know much about how to dl and the application that are needed to watch the episodes.

i how u guys can help me^-^ ohh yea and thanks to Gi-Ma-Mi for helping me earlier.

thanks a lot i really appreciate it ^-^

ovette

newbie here

Post by ovette » Jan 29th, '06, 09:05

im also new here! im really a fan of asian dramas especially actress chae rim hu is just so pretty and cute i love her. hope i could get a lot of inbfos about her here. where can i go to joins groups lyk KDA?

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Jan 31st, '06, 23:43

Im new here also..call me Vinh im a big fan of asian movie..

luith

Post by luith » Jan 31st, '06, 23:58

So many new people!

I am also new, or... sort of. I've been on the site for a while, but just recently joined the forums. I'm Romanian/Japanese (strange mix?? I cannot decide which country to live in, haha. i love them both :heart: )

I like to watch dramas to regain my composure after hectic school days in America, where I currently live for now. There are lots of uptight people in my classes, so it is nice to watch something and feel bubbly and lighthearted again :roll

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Feb 1st, '06, 00:16

what state do you live in? are you international student?

luith

Post by luith » Feb 1st, '06, 00:31

I am in Florida right now, finishing high school. Then I might visit New York? In a way I am international student, as I have sort of duel-citizenship right now between Romania and America because of parents. Right now I am visiting with my father~ It is nice here! But the weather is strange (hot one day, then cold for a week) and I miss busy traffic of city. The beaches are awfully pretty, though. I think I will miss them most when I leave.

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Feb 1st, '06, 14:35

:thumleft: oh really i'm from FL also i live in Orlando..sunshine state!!! :mrgreen:

luith

Post by luith » Feb 1st, '06, 22:17

Uwuah! Lucky! It is nice there. I live in Panama City Beach. Spring break gets wild here. :roll

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Feb 2nd, '06, 00:50

what HS are you going in FL, NYC sure nice i used to live there but not nice as the beach state. :alcoholic: spring break coming up...lol

Usagi_Mitsukino

Post by Usagi_Mitsukino » Feb 2nd, '06, 09:04

Hiii!! I'm a newbie (duh) XD from Mexico, i justrecently found out about this site, and so far it rocks my socks =)!! Ihope i have a good time on the forum, and nice to meet you all!!

Ohh BTW luith from wich draa is ur avatar? it seems interesting X3~

Ayumi_chan

Post by Ayumi_chan » Feb 2nd, '06, 10:20

Hello everybody...I`m new here...and i`m from Romania :D i recently started to watch asian dramas and now i love them :wub: ...c`ya and nice to meet yoou all :D

vt4lifecuf

Post by vt4lifecuf » Feb 2nd, '06, 14:35

:wub: wow a lot of ladies here, are you guys all japanese girls? :scratch:

Sujatmi

Post by Sujatmi » Feb 2nd, '06, 21:12

I'm also NEW here,hahaha~!!!*lamish laugh*

I live in the Netherlands.
I'm half European(Dutch,a bit English,a bit German,a bitFrench) , half Asian(Indonesian, a bit Chinese, a bit Hindu) and,erhm,a bit Jewish..
(I know to much background info,when someone asks me what are you,I always sum up this whole list XD!)

Erhm...
I've only watched Nobuta wo Produce from J-drama's(LOVED IT,especially the last episodes made me cry so much!!!!) , and ep 1 of Gachi Baka!(it was a fun ep,Tegoshi,or should I say Manoru looked so cute yet cool,it's suprising to see Tegoshi acting like this..But so was watching Yamashita play Akira =p!)

I'm a Johnny's Entertaiment fan,yes ^^!!!I'm into NewS the most at the moment.(But not only because of the JE actors I watch the drama's =p!)

Hmm,haven't watched other drama's,except a Korean one once,but I chouldn't really follow it.(Only that the girl lost her father D=...)

I watch all kinds of drama(American,European,Asian) and they all have something diffrent ^^.Have to say I prefer American and Asian more than European....

*Sigh*
Typing to much again...

Kembang

Post by Kembang » Feb 2nd, '06, 21:16

Sujatmi wrote:I'm also NEW here,hahaha~!!!*lamish laugh*

I live in the Netherlands.
I'm half European(Dutch,a bit English,a bit German,a bitFrench) , half Asian(Indonesian, a bit Chinese, a bit Hindu) and,erhm,a bit Jewish..
(I know to much background info,when someone asks me what are you,I always sum up this whole list XD!)

Erhm...
I've only watched Nobuta wo Produce from J-drama's(LOVED IT,especially the last episodes made me cry so much!!!!) , and ep 1 of Gachi Baka!(it was a fun ep,Tegoshi,or should I say Manoru looked so cute yet cool,it's suprising to see Tegoshi acting like this..But so was watching Yamashita play Akira =p!)

I'm a Johnny's Entertaiment fan,yes ^^!!!I'm into NewS the most at the moment.(But not only because of the JE actors I watch the drama's =p!)

Hmm,haven't watched other drama's,except a Korean one once,but I chouldn't really follow it.(Only that the girl lost her father D=...)

I watch all kinds of drama(American,European,Asian) and they all have something diffrent ^^.Have to say I prefer American and Asian more than European....

*Sigh*
Typing to much again...
And I'm her older twinsister =P..(though she's taller than me so irl everyone thinks she's the oldest)..

And yeah all the stuff that she typed counts for me aswell :lol !
Anyways,I hope to watch more drama's in the future,this site really rocks :lol !!!!

luith

Post by luith » Feb 2nd, '06, 22:28

Usagi_Mitsukino wrote:Ohh BTW luith from wich draa is ur avatar? it seems interesting X3~
It is from the Japanese movie Nana, based on the popular manga by the same title
http://www.nana-movie.com/
It's a very good story if you ever get a chance to read it ( ^..^)o

Sujatmi, I love your icon! Haha, Casshern is my favorite Japanese movie, next to All About Lily Chou-Chou. In fact, I have that poster beside my bed :P