For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
dramama

Post by dramama » Jun 1st, '05, 20:35

Hi all ... a new non-techie member...yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

urchin

Post by urchin » Jun 1st, '05, 20:54

Domo, wheee, i'm a noobie too

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jun 2nd, '05, 02:03

all new members: aloha, and welcome to d-addicts! please take the time to read our FORUM FAQ, and look forward to seeing you participate.

froggie-face

Post by froggie-face » Jun 6th, '05, 03:56

hi
i'm new too
i've known this site for some time now.....but finally decided to register

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Jun 6th, '05, 04:03

woo hoo... ive been looking for a asian drama site forever!

bring on the historical dramas! mwa ha ha...

you guys rule for having a site like this.... so id like to say thanks... and if volise reads this nice skin ;)

im new and kind of "over happy" but i have been literally searching for asian dramas since ive gotten high speed internet.... so thanks again!

ilovekangta

Post by ilovekangta » Jun 6th, '05, 04:34

hi everybody,i'm also new here :D

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jun 6th, '05, 04:48

ilovekangta wrote:hi everybody,i'm also new here :D
Welcome to D-addict :D interesting name :D

summer_paris

salut

Post by summer_paris » Jun 8th, '05, 12:28

salut to everyone from paris...
i'm a newbie too, a confused one =_=;;
~peace and be bless

lilsummer

Post by lilsummer » Jun 8th, '05, 18:25

Hello,
I just joined this forum. I love the information on this website. I am a big fan of Chinese and Japanese Dramas and got hooked to Korean drama recently. My first kroean drama was full house. I absolutely love it. Right now I am watching Delightful girl-Chun-Hyung. Thanks for providing the subs.

lilsummer

Post by lilsummer » Jun 8th, '05, 18:26

Hello,
I just joined this forum. I love the information on this website. I am a big fan of Chinese and Japanese Dramas and got hooked to Korean drama recently. My first kroean drama was full house. I absolutely love it. Right now I am watching Delightful girl-Chun-Hyung. Thanks for providing the subs.

japnzdoll

ABOUT THID SITE

Post by japnzdoll » Jun 11th, '05, 06:33

hi! im new here, i was searching for j-drama downloading for free n i found dis site.. is it really free? (ahha sorry...). does dis site have no spyware or something if u download TORRENT? can anyone teach me how to download things in here, thanks a lot!
Attachments
cutegif.gif
cutegif.gif (13.2 KiB) Viewed 6652 times

crazylazy_chief

Re: ABOUT THID SITE

Post by crazylazy_chief » Jun 14th, '05, 08:50

japnzdoll wrote:hi! im new here, i was searching for j-drama downloading for free n i found dis site.. is it really free? (ahha sorry...). does dis site have no spyware or something if u download TORRENT? can anyone teach me how to download things in here, thanks a lot!
Yup, everything here available to download is free; and not only does it have j-drama, it also have k-drama, c-drama, tw-drama, and hk-drama. :-)

And when you download the torrents here, I am pretty sure there are no spyware, and as for how to download things here, please read the Video/Torrent FAQ.

Enjoy your stay here, and welcome to all the other new members! :mrgreen:

jui_l

Post by jui_l » Jun 14th, '05, 23:24

Hello everyone !! I'm from Canada. I'm so happy I find this website :D I love asain dramas. WOO HOO !!

Mikli

Post by Mikli » Jun 15th, '05, 20:37

I've been a guest here for a long time but decided to finally join on impulse ^^" This site is great and everyone seems very nice! I currently reside in NJ and NYC. Hello Y(^o^)Y!

joonah

Post by joonah » Jun 20th, '05, 08:27

hi everyone! i'm a newbie so bear with me ok. so when i want to download an ost all i have to do is ask someone to seed it for me? i'm not sure how that works...do they send the link to me or wat? totally lost on the seeding thing. :-(

dadosushi

Post by dadosushi » Jun 21st, '05, 16:14

hey hey~ nice to meet you all. i'm from socal. new member. i love j-dramas hahaha

i am doomed, okagesama de

Post by i am doomed, okagesama de » Jun 22nd, '05, 02:31

i'm new!
i love lunch queen!! haha
getting waaaaaay too into jdramas and anime for that matter

laughing_hippos

Post by laughing_hippos » Jun 24th, '05, 05:19

hi.. i'm new as well.. i just came upon this site today..

i must say.. it's quite overwhelming the amount of asian series there are in this forum. i've just been browsing about and it seems like everyone's so helpful to upload or translate, etc...

i hope to help as well!

Padme Naberrie

Post by Padme Naberrie » Jun 29th, '05, 07:44

Hi there guys...I'm quite new here and I love asian series but I can't download subtitle files..Hope you could help me....

happyricecooker

Just joined!

Post by happyricecooker » Jul 1st, '05, 00:51

Hi!

I tried skimming through the FAQ's as everyone suggested, but wasn't able to find what I was looking for.

I have tried downloading the Japanese series of the week (Maria) and also tried clicking on the torrents listed below on the same page. I have been unsuccessful in dl'ing any of them. I assumed that all the torrents listed on that page are what is currently available because the seeder is currently online.

I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Just joined!

Post by Ruroshin » Jul 1st, '05, 01:12

happyricecooker wrote:Hi!

I tried skimming through the FAQ's as everyone suggested, but wasn't able to find what I was looking for.

I have tried downloading the Japanese series of the week (Maria) and also tried clicking on the torrents listed below on the same page. I have been unsuccessful in dl'ing any of them. I assumed that all the torrents listed on that page are what is currently available because the seeder is currently online.

Need more information, like what can't download the .torrent file? Or you're not getting any download speed from your BT client?

happyricecooker

Post by happyricecooker » Jul 1st, '05, 01:33

Ruroshin wrote:

Need more information, like what can't download the .torrent file? Or you're not getting any download speed from your BT client?
Hi, thanks for replying so quickly!! I have Azureus as my bittorrent program. After I sent the message to you, my "pending" MARIA EPISODE 1 - started downloading. However, MARIA EPISODE 2 is still "pending." Is episode 2 pending because nobody is currently online to seed it?

If I searched for another torrent, i.e. Summer Snow episode 1, and found it on the list, I cannot download it until someone who has it is online at the same time I am, correct? If that is true, is there a list containing episodes available for downloading? In these cases, it would be a "hit or miss." Just to confirm, this is how p2p programs work...?

Thanks!

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Jul 1st, '05, 01:48

happyricecooker wrote:
Ruroshin wrote:

Hi, thanks for replying so quickly!! I have Azureus as my bittorrent program. After I sent the message to you, my "pending" MARIA EPISODE 1 - started downloading. However, MARIA EPISODE 2 is still "pending." Is episode 2 pending because nobody is currently online to seed it?

If I searched for another torrent, i.e. Summer Snow episode 1, and found it on the list, I cannot download it until someone who has it is online at the same time I am, correct? If that is true, is there a list containing episodes available for downloading? In these cases, it would be a "hit or miss." Just to confirm, this is how p2p programs work...?

Thanks!
I use Azureus too but I don't know what you mean by pending? Do you mean mean its "Queue"? If thats the case it just means Azureus has a limit on how many torrents it will download at the same time. You can change this value in the options.

happyricecooker

Post by happyricecooker » Jul 2nd, '05, 02:04

Ruroshin wrote:
happyricecooker wrote:

Thanks!
I use Azureus too but I don't know what you mean by pending? Do you mean mean its "Queue"? If thats the case it just means Azureus has a limit on how many torrents it will download at the same time. You can change this value in the options.
Thanks! At first, I didn't quite understand how to change the value, so I fiddled around azureus and decided to delete one file I was seeding. My "queued" drama episode under the "My Torrents" section started downloading. Obviously, I would want to help spread the joy of drama, so I would need to change my values. The default was "4", so I changed it to "5" under "Default max upload slots per torrent." Is this the correct field to change it? If so, I will increase it so that I may have dramas to seed. Thank you so much!!

yuki_1712

Post by yuki_1712 » Jul 2nd, '05, 21:22

Hi minna, yuki desu ! :D

I love your Site - thanks for all the hard work here to provide all this great Dramas , Ost´s,... !

(Just finished Maria - great Drama!!)

(.... is there a OST to Maria ?? I LOVE the Ending-Theme (I will get your kiss :wub: ) )

bluelover

Post by bluelover » Jul 3rd, '05, 01:37

hmm so im guessin i cant dl anything unless i have like 20 posts? ok dokey

sweet_heart_1010

I am new

Post by sweet_heart_1010 » Jul 9th, '05, 01:08

hi folks
this website is huge :) i love it, i suppose it has the most korean films compared to other websites :) :wub:
and very nice to talk to you guys :heart:

Caspian

Post by Caspian » Jul 13th, '05, 22:44

Hello all =D

hakuharu

Post by hakuharu » Jul 18th, '05, 19:18

Hi to you all ^_^
gomen for being late, I'm not exactly new anymore ^_^°

I'm very happy I could join this community. The people here are friendly and generous, as I see it. I love a good share of the doramas posted and am impressed of people's knowledge and generosity! It's encouring me to share what I have and hang out here when I feel like it.
Thanks to Ruroshin for starting this board and thanks to everybody involved! :wub:

now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to drool over the "cute japanese guys"-section :mrgreen:

Kazu-Chan

Post by Kazu-Chan » Jul 20th, '05, 15:04

hi im Chris, nice to meet you all :D

kazuki

Post by kazuki » Jul 20th, '05, 15:12

Welcome to D-addicts :D

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 20th, '05, 17:51

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so glad I found d-addicts, everyone has been so helpful!

thanks!

Ladyotaru

Only to make sure my messages arrive...

Post by Ladyotaru » Jul 21st, '05, 12:14

:-)

Hello! I am Maria from Spain and I only wanted to say I am new in this forum, I have been reading it since a long time ago, and downloading dramas, but now it's time to make my first appearence. See u soon***
Attachments
~~~
~~~
sorimachi_01.jpg (8.84 KiB) Viewed 6901 times

waya

Post by waya » Jul 21st, '05, 12:18

Hello all~~

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Jul 21st, '05, 17:47

Hey, nice to meet you! :-)
Glad that you decided to join the forum.

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jul 21st, '05, 19:02

welcome! Post as many messages you like, always interested in opinions of new/other people...share the love...^^
Takashi, I see...makes me add something :P
Attachments
he has this really cute look on that pix hehehe
he has this really cute look on that pix hehehe
st (13).jpg (7.7 KiB) Viewed 6816 times

cyclops

Post by cyclops » Jul 21st, '05, 19:55

Finally another Spanish Speaker in the forum, I thought that it was only me, but I'm glad there's more.
Bienvenida... Soy de Mexico.

Sanji

Post by Sanji » Jul 22nd, '05, 03:38

New here... Im just looking for a specific drama... Im Korean... not really into drama... but looking for a drama called "Full house" my friend recommended it to me... so ... help?

And Ill try to be active on these forums... if I start watching drama that is..^^;;

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jul 22nd, '05, 03:43

Sanji wrote:New here... Im just looking for a specific drama... Im Korean... not really into drama... but looking for a drama called "Full house" my friend recommended it to me... so ... help?

And Ill try to be active on these forums... if I start watching drama that is..^^;;
Welcome aboard d-addicts. "Full House" can be found here in the torrent page and make sure you search for it while your there since you don't want to go through a lot of pages just to find it.

XAM

Post by XAM » Jul 22nd, '05, 22:22

Hi Guys!! XAM here!!

You may know me as "Rising Sun Ranger" over at a few other boards!! Nice to meet you!! 8)

tezuka_eiri

Post by tezuka_eiri » Jul 25th, '05, 17:55

Hi, I am new here. I just got into JDorama and have been searching on the Internet for English sub JDorama.

cheerio_888

Post by cheerio_888 » Jul 26th, '05, 12:00

Hello. I'm new here. Actually, I got here by accident. I was just searching for Sweet 18 episodes (I really looove this series) and I found this one on Yahoo. Anyway, I'm enjoying my surfing here though I find it quite hard to daownload since I only use dial-up. :-)

arialle

Post by arialle » Jul 26th, '05, 12:32

hi there,

new here...just wanted to say d-addicts rocks!!!!..(esp k-drama forum)
keep up the good works!!

Shktruelover

Post by Shktruelover » Jul 27th, '05, 10:24

Im new hereeeeeeeeee it's so wonderful to find so many dramassssssssssssssssss aghaghghaghahgaghagh! im nearly in heaven. Thx to all in advance =)

pvzho-daddicts

Post by pvzho-daddicts » Jul 28th, '05, 05:47

hi, i'm also new here nice to meet u all

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 28th, '05, 10:59

to all new members, i'd like to welcome you aboard! :D

kaoru13

Post by kaoru13 » Jul 30th, '05, 03:31

I am new here too. I am Japanese but also American... neither and both simultaneously -- doesn't really make sense, but I am sure there are people here who can understand what I am describing. I am very exciting becoming a part of this community! Yoroshiku~!

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Jul 30th, '05, 12:17

have i posted here? oh well.. please welcome me too.. lol :)
welcome everyone!

Onebadna1nsx

Post by Onebadna1nsx » Jul 30th, '05, 15:02

Hey what's up Everyone? I'm new here too. Started watching a few dramas because my dorky sis keeps watching them in the car. Hehehe Kdrama's are pretty good! Alot are better acting than the hollywood people these days... Hope everyone's having fun in summer! Take care!
Eric
Team Hokori

candy3012

Post by candy3012 » Jul 30th, '05, 15:12

hi.. glad to be new and part of this community~

amethyst_scream

Post by amethyst_scream » Jul 31st, '05, 01:31

I've been visiting this site frequently, the past month, and it has been awesome.
My name is Robyn. ::takes off hat::
Glad to meet you all.

MortalSex

Greetings!

Post by MortalSex » Jul 31st, '05, 18:31

Hi!
I´m new here just wanted to introduce me ^^ I´m 16 high school student and lives in sweden. my nationalites are vietnam and china and I looooove jpop and jdrama ;)
Yoroshiku nee?

Anyone have "Sumomo mo" with Ayumi Hamasaki? Really been searching for this series but can´t find it anywhere would appreciate it if anyone could share it ^^

Ja mata ne!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 31st, '05, 20:51

greetings to you, MortalSex! moving your post to another thread....

MortalSex

Post by MortalSex » Jul 31st, '05, 21:53

oh sorry for making the thread in the wrong forum :P had a request so I thought it would be alright posting it in japanese entertainment :P

Briankins

Post by Briankins » Aug 1st, '05, 15:53

Hello all, I am new here? :D

Milai Sapphire

Post by Milai Sapphire » Aug 2nd, '05, 18:27

Ya-ho~ minna-san! New to this forum. Not new to dramas though. Hmm, started out as a huge anime person (still am as I do the wonderful thing known as cosplay...^^; ), and slowly started to become more interested in watching j-drama and k-drama, since that's mostly what I could find on TV a few years back. So glad I found this site (mainly for Peach Girl Taiwanese Drama series). So much stuff I think I'll really enjoy. Anyway just dropping by and saying "hello" ~~ :lol

snowflake

Post by snowflake » Aug 3rd, '05, 00:55

hi! i'm also new here. i found this place when i was searching for korean dramas to download. the setup of this forum seems nice.

Jill

Post by Jill » Aug 3rd, '05, 06:38

hi everyone. i'm new to the forum also, i just found out about this forum a few days ago and it's one of the best forums i've seen. i just recently become a fan of korean and chinese/taiwanese series. i regret not watching them sooner because i've been missing out on a lot of great series. i have liked every series i've watched so far but the one i love is MARS. :wub:

cghu007

How to subtitle?

Post by cghu007 » Aug 3rd, '05, 15:25

Hi,

I'm new with torrents and .srt files. I just bought the Tiger & Dragon boxset with Mandarin subtitle (I can't read Chinese characters) and found that there are.srt files for the subtitles here (1-5 ep). I've already downloaded the files.

Could you explain a bit how do I get my CD to play with the subtitle I downloaded? Thank you in advance.

Giichi

Post by Giichi » Aug 4th, '05, 09:12

HI everybody. I'm glad I am a member of this community. :D

Molokidan

Post by Molokidan » Aug 5th, '05, 22:34

Me too! Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for a while but suddenly I felt the need to make posts...

Tensai

Post by Tensai » Aug 5th, '05, 23:12

I'd like to /wave hello too...

New to the boards but not to all things Japanese. I'm the guy who used to bring 'live action' (horror) to my anime meetings back in the day. And I'm not talking Kamen Rider...

I've been away for several years and just getting back into the swing of things. Glad I found this board, as I was hungry for a little something aside from the various variety shows and anime that I've found since returning. Dabbled a bit with 'Engine' before settling on 'Densha Otoko'. I think the next thing I need to do is find 'Orange Days'.

I look forward to being around a while...

-Tensai

deunan

Post by deunan » Aug 5th, '05, 23:15

Hello am new and I love JDrama ..

Jennyy

Post by Jennyy » Aug 8th, '05, 23:56

hi everybody! (waves) new here! i've been a silent reader for the past few days and i finally registered today.

i'm glad i'm a member here too! :P

armsever

Post by armsever » Aug 17th, '05, 02:50

Hi everyone. I'm armsever new member, this board really interesting. I like Jdorama very much. :wub: nice to meet you everyone.

Hashimemashite Armsever desu. Douzoyoroshiku. :)

muss69

Post by muss69 » Aug 18th, '05, 01:00

wohoo~
finally got the chance to register, after lurking here for quite some time.....

glad i can be part of this great community, keep up the great work you guys

befly

Post by befly » Aug 18th, '05, 05:05

Hello Im new here felt the need to say Hi

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 06:02

hey guys!! i'm new here!!hope to see you all in forums!!! :D
Attachments
bi24.jpg
bi24.jpg (106.43 KiB) Viewed 7028 times

dianevee

Hi newbie here!

Post by dianevee » Aug 26th, '05, 05:45

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here....I look forward to reading all the posts here and making my own posts too. By the way I know I'm quite new but I need help in locating the english translate of Sun Mool (the present) by TB(true bird)...this is part of the Attic Cat soundtrack...I really love this song...please help!!! :D

manutrafs

Post by manutrafs » Aug 26th, '05, 12:48

hey everyone! love the drama, love the posts! see yall around!

Eria

Post by Eria » Aug 27th, '05, 17:50

Hello everybody!
Just been lurking around and getting the hang of this site.
Thanks to everyone who hooks up their stuff. I wish I can do it myself
but I'm busy most of the time.
Just wanna give everyone some love. Peace!

Kinzaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kinzaru » Aug 29th, '05, 13:53

Greetings, everyone. New member checking in here. I just stumbled across this site a few weeks back and am thoroughly impressed. Makes me want to go all Tyler Durden on myself for not finding it sooner. Looking forward to being a part of this cool and kickin' community.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 30th, '05, 15:41

Hi all!

My old account was either deleted or was not under this username so I created this one again ... :unsure:

I see that this forum is also plagued with the no post bug :lol:

Yoake.no.Senshi

Post by Yoake.no.Senshi » Aug 30th, '05, 21:50

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've only seen a few japanese and chinese dramas, but I am interested in seeing anything that looks really interesting, no matter where it's from.

Skye_Sweetnam

hey

Post by Skye_Sweetnam » Aug 30th, '05, 22:14

im new too!! just waqnna say hi!!