For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Jun 11th, '06, 03:29

Hello ....and welcome :cheers:
lots of good dramas to see and talk about here.....enjoy :D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 11th, '06, 03:47

welcome to D-A, angstySMILE :-)

we have a very large drama base here on our tracker so I'm sure Hana Yori Dango will lead to other great dramas that would be of interest to you.

You'll get the hang of BT once you start using it, there's really not much you have to do unless you want to tweak it to get better speeds. For answers, you can look at our Tech support and stickies~ :P

As for what fansubbing, we have an entire forum dedicated to fansubbers and fansub itself so feel free to browse around when you have the time to~ :-)
my blog[/size]

xmenrsix

Post by xmenrsix » Jun 12th, '06, 10:25

Hey all...
new member here... just wanna say hi... :thumleft:
"Gold is tested by fire, and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation."

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Jun 12th, '06, 20:19

xmenrsix wrote:Hey all...
new member here... just wanna say hi... :thumleft:
Hi xmenrsix! Welcome to D-Addicts! =D Hope you'll have a blast here in downloading/ watching all of your need-to-be-watched Asian Dramas! xP

xmenrsix

Post by xmenrsix » Jun 12th, '06, 21:58

Thanks..!
"Gold is tested by fire, and human character is tested in the furnace of humiliation."

bluesband

Post by bluesband » Jun 14th, '06, 23:04

hey all,

i'm newbie to all this torrent stuff....so far i think it's the best thing since slice bread.

and this site is off the hook!!!

by any chance does anybody know where i can find the SPECIAL EPISODE of long vacation.

Thanks

yiyo333

Post by yiyo333 » Jun 15th, '06, 03:01

hello everybody,I am Allen
A camera operator in shanghai,I am so so so so so glad to find such a good good good place.I hope I can get more friends here .

snowflakez

Post by snowflakez » Jun 15th, '06, 06:05

hey all~~ quite new here.. i realised that I didn't post in this thread yet XD. =p.

I'm sooo glad i found this website =) ..

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Jun 15th, '06, 11:24

Hi everybody,

Long time lurker, first time poster and still quite new to Asian drama, although I have seen quite a few Asian movies (*stares at dvd shelf*). I've seen mostly J-dramas since I was led to them from anime - more specifically Gokusen anime -> Gokusen drama 1 & 2 so I guess I could credit that as my intro to J-drama 8) I must say, watching all this J-drama has helped me at uni while studying Japanese language from scratch :mrgreen:

I don't really have a favourite genre, I'll watch it if the show is good and so I've seen Gokusen 1 & 2, Ichi Rittoru no Namida, Nobuta wo Produce, Trick, Densha Otoko and GTO. I'm currently watching Kurosagi and Attention Please. I've also seen Full House (k-drama) and bits of Meteor Garden. I'll probably get a bit more acquainted with k-drama and c-drama when I get some from my drama obsessed friends :lol

If it wasn't for my 25gig / month download limit I would probably have insane amounts of drama on my hard drive (although it is growing!).

Anyway, I guess thats it for my newbie post :salut:

soojelly

Post by soojelly » Jun 16th, '06, 18:46

Hello my name is soojelly... I came across this site and now I am trying to learn everything I can about torrents and seeds. being a noob stinks but i'll learn soon enough...

Yomuri

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Post by Yomuri » Jun 19th, '06, 16:46

Finally, after searching for ages I found this site and now i can dl some of my fave Japanese programs. I travel to Tokyo every year and really miss London Hearts and Ai no Apron when i have to return, so many many thanks to the ppl that upload it. some more seeding would be good though :)

All the Best

Yom

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jun 19th, '06, 17:03

hi and welcome to D-Addicts, I hope you enjoy your stay.

We have a thread for new members. :)
my blog[/size]

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 19th, '06, 19:17

welcome....yeah, this is a great site I get my fix from....the people here are great and interesting....

tinkle986

Post by tinkle986 » Jun 24th, '06, 17:14

how to download videos in d-addicts.com ?

randomness

Post by randomness » Jun 25th, '06, 06:59

hello...newbie first post~ ^^ *waves*
this place is really amazing...i never did realize that what i used to watch on local tv were the same things that other people watched in other parts of the world xD (kinda cool to think about as ive seen asian dramas dubbed in local language)
anyway~ hello to everyone~ ^^ hope you guys are having fun ^^

saranghae02

Post by saranghae02 » Jun 26th, '06, 22:43

YaY! iim new here!

jessiesoon

Post by jessiesoon » Jun 28th, '06, 14:44

hi, i'm Jessie, from Malaysia, studying in NZ right now....
i'm always a fan of hongkong TVB series...and now, i am obsessed and addicted to k-drama (only those with cute guys and sexy girls) and j-dorama (with good looking guys)...!!!
:wub: EX FAMILY :wub:

maisara

Post by maisara » Jun 29th, '06, 07:37

hii, i'm new here...thank you to all cappers, subbers, encoders, mods and this site has been my personal heaven for the past 2 months

lexuos2006

Post by lexuos2006 » Jun 29th, '06, 14:18

hey dudes, are subbed shows in a different language?

bonbonbubbles

hi!

Post by bonbonbubbles » Jul 2nd, '06, 22:41

i'm new here...
name's BonBon, french for "Candy" :-)
i love asian dramas, that's for sure... :cheers:

TrolleyGuy

Post by TrolleyGuy » Jul 4th, '06, 02:19

Hi, another newbie here just wanting to say hello and thanks! I've recently started watching some of the stuff on here and I gotta say I'm hooked on the stuff I've seen! So far have watched Return Of The Condor Heroes 2006 (only up to Ep 4 so far), Gokusen (seen the first season now and it's great, we need more shows like this in the UK!) and Dragon Sakura (excellent show). Have started watching Central Ikegami Police as well but have only seen one episode. Am looking forward to the new episodes of Gokusen! Thanks again!

dxjeniferxp

Post by dxjeniferxp » Jul 4th, '06, 18:31

I'm New. well not very new. i've been using this site to DL torrents =P

<3 tdramas ^o^ they rock!

westsidekino

Post by westsidekino » Jul 5th, '06, 07:05

im new too well as far as posting i am i started reading the forum and needless too say ive enjoyed the company

and for some reason i cant get my signature too work

westsidekino

Post by westsidekino » Jul 5th, '06, 07:11

fansubs are awsome....like nintendo

tekistar

Post by tekistar » Jul 6th, '06, 04:44

Newbies unite! Woot!
Yeah. >>;;; *wonders off*

california_rebel

Post by california_rebel » Jul 6th, '06, 06:57

hi everyone! :lol i'm hazel from california. 8)

ryt now i'm watching GOONG... :wub: :wub: :wub:

damn this is so addictive! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 7th, '06, 03:44

a hearty welcome and aloha to our new members. please enjoy our forum 'responsibly'. :lol
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

mister

Post by mister » Jul 7th, '06, 03:58

anybody that joins this forum will never be the same person again!!!

attosaibu

Post by attosaibu » Jul 7th, '06, 07:29

Hooo..hoo.ho... I've joined from months ago.. But rarely post here.. I hope from now I can post more and more... :salut:

gistal

Post by gistal » Jul 7th, '06, 15:55

Hi, I'm a new member here. I really wanna thank all participants to help me enjoy the visit to d-addicts :-) I would like to contribute by providing subs for twdrama as I am bilingual in English and Chinese but was stuck with using Subtitle Workshop as it couldn't open a .rmbv file :-( So, if I can find any enlightenment here, I will be able to contribute soon :P

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 7th, '06, 16:24

gistal wrote:Hi, I'm a new member here. I really wanna thank all participants to help me enjoy the visit to d-addicts :-) I would like to contribute by providing subs for twdrama as I am bilingual in English and Chinese but was stuck with using Subtitle Workshop as it couldn't open a .rmbv file :-( So, if I can find any enlightenment here, I will be able to contribute soon :P
why do you want to open a *.rmvb-file with subtitle workshop? :scratch: you can watch rmvb with real media player. you can use subtitle workshop to time the subs you are creating. but you don't need it for watching rmvb-files. Btw. do you want to join my group? :lol "Pink Mafia FS" is currently translating "Godfather in Pink" starring Rainie Yang. If you are not interested there are a lot of other groups translating TW drama. We would be all glad for an extra translator. :salut:

Lonedove

Post by Lonedove » Jul 7th, '06, 16:58

Hi, I'm new. I'm so glad to find this site.

I'm addicted to asian dramas. :alcoholic:

Cya around,

:]

gistal

Post by gistal » Jul 8th, '06, 16:34

Hi gixo, I'll be glad to join the group "Pink Mafia FS". But if I'm too slow, do pardon me as I am still familiarizing with the translating thing : ) Actually, I want to open rmvb-file in Subtitle Workshop because I am trying to create a sub from scratch and needs to view the file when I am doing it. I can't do it if I can't see what's going on : ( Any suggestion or how you guys/gals do it?

CoolKidd

Post by CoolKidd » Jul 10th, '06, 17:37

New here.... Good to know that forums like this exist. I am a fan of asian cinema as well, and IMO, asian cinema is improving their qualities and can compete with western cinema.

JxNguyen

Post by JxNguyen » Jul 10th, '06, 17:49

Hi im jon ive been watching asian movies since i was a little kid but mostly C dramas K dramas hmm never gotten into J doramas before hmm what would be a good title??

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 10th, '06, 18:01

gistal wrote:Hi gixo, I'll be glad to join the group "Pink Mafia FS". But if I'm too slow, do pardon me as I am still familiarizing with the translating thing : ) Actually, I want to open rmvb-file in Subtitle Workshop because I am trying to create a sub from scratch and needs to view the file when I am doing it. I can't do it if I can't see what's going on : ( Any suggestion or how you guys/gals do it?
hello gistal,
please check your PM.

seryeplease

Post by seryeplease » Jul 11th, '06, 14:53

yep, hai hai!!! i found out about this site from a friend (thak god for her!!!) hehehe see you around...!!!
*waves* *waves* *waves*

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jul 11th, '06, 21:19

HelLo eVerYoNE!!! :-) :-) :-) Finally i have found a forum that i belong to?? :scratch: Well, i'm NEW here!!! My name is Hli (Lee).... Nice knowing you guys! I love watching AZN Movies cause i'm AZN!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Beagle

Post by Beagle » Jul 13th, '06, 01:21

Hi fella's

Ive only seen one drama, And they dont seem that bad, Will probably hang about here a bit more ;) cheer's guy's!

fillez

Post by fillez » Jul 14th, '06, 14:23

hey ya guys! i'm kinda new here? well, yes!
i've been here some times before
but just registered few mins ago

i luv watchin' dramas, especially j-dramas
and some other stuffs

bluerose18

Post by bluerose18 » Jul 15th, '06, 00:46

Hey Everyone. Umm... I'm new here. Yeah this all kind of new for me. I just started to get interested in Asian Dramas. I normally watch anime and movies.So far I have only watched one and that is Ruler Of Your Own World on Asian Television on Comcast. I really enjoyed watching it and now I want to watch some more. Nice to meet everyone. If anyone has a favorite drama they like to watch could you please tell me. I'm all ears for watching it.

chocopolko

Post by chocopolko » Jul 15th, '06, 02:20

hello. i'm new. my name is minji. (민지) i like doramas. mostly kdrama, twdrama, and jdrama. :) um.........well. i can speak korean, so i think i want to help with subbing some kdramas? xD''

kyou_enna

Post by kyou_enna » Jul 15th, '06, 03:24

woof <3 I used to say moo...but I like woof now lol. I'm Kyou, but usually called Nyamo. Either way works fine (just figured kyou_enna would be 100% available lol). I joined back in May, but I only just recently started lurking around the forum. I started getting into dramas sometime last year, currently getting into korean ones.

My goals in life are
to take over the world, get a bunch of stuffed bunnies and throw them at people, laugh at monkeys, to achieve world peace then start a pillow war
...er I have no goals. >_>....

Well, hope to make new friends, talk about dramas, random stuff, the empty water bottle sitting next to me, etc. ^_^ Nice to meet you all.

Sunfire249

Post by Sunfire249 » Jul 18th, '06, 17:42

Hiya! The name's Sunfire249, but most people usually stick to Sun since most people are too lazy to type everything out :P

So yeah, I like Jdramas and some kdramas and Cdramas.... I'm female, and Viet and yeah ^^

Satsume

Post by Satsume » Jul 21st, '06, 07:47

Hey, everyone! I'm new here. My parents were born in Hong Kong, but I was born in the United States. I know very little Cantonese, and I'd love to learn more. That also applies for Mandarin. Maybe some of these dramas will help me out! I'm also very new to dramas, so any recommendations would be great! I'm already a big fan of anime, manga, music, and movies from Asia. Dramas, here I come! This looks like a great community, and I hope I make some friends!

onebluestar

Post by onebluestar » Jul 21st, '06, 20:12

I am new to this website and like it a lot!!! But are there any copyrights issues with downloading these share dramas? Would like to enjoy watching these dramas without the worries! :) I can't find any posting on this topic???

mine

Post by mine » Jul 26th, '06, 02:17

Hello everyone ^ ^ , I'm new to this forum, I'm like Asian Drama :lol
I'm addicted to Asian dramas. :roll

NoFall

Post by NoFall » Jul 26th, '06, 04:59

hajimemashite...
my name is NoFall
yoroshiku ne..

potetofurai

Post by potetofurai » Jul 28th, '06, 03:33

Hi i'm Kurii...I've been poking around here for a while before i registered. I got into Jdramas because of the prince of tennis musicals..i watched Hich Cool because there were tenimyu actors in it and then went to Rocket boys (for the same reason...but i haven't gotten very far in it). I just finished Nobuta wo Produce and I'm in the middle of Sapuri right now. ummm...so HI~!

ndoodles

Post by ndoodles » Jul 28th, '06, 23:51

Hey guys, I new here~!! This forum is so amazing! Thanks for all that you do!! I can't wait to start downloading and watching!! YAY!

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 28th, '06, 23:54

Erm, just found this thread..

I suppose I'd like to say "HI" to all you d-addicts. My name happens to be "Den" too. Actually Dennis, but close enough. I've only begun watching dramas, usually whenever it doesn't feel like an anime day. After watching the k-drama series Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang, I was pretty much, well, addicted. I came here to look for music to play on the piano from all and any types of drama.

Nice to meet you all :-)
- - - - -

Kiachan

Post by Kiachan » Jul 30th, '06, 13:30

Hi all! My name is Kia and I'm a new member from Finland. :-)

I got into J-dramas when.. Oh well, I'm a huge fan of Hello! Project, and my all time fav member is Mari Yaguchi, so when I found out she was acting in Gal Circle, I started to watch it and liked it a lot. Then.. my friend was watching Gachibaka and she was always talking about it, so I wanted to see it too. I think it was pretty good, so I wanted to watch more dramas and watched 1 Litre of Tears, then Nobuta wo Produce and so on. :P Currently I'm watching Attention Please (almost finished) My Boss My Hero, Sapuri and Taiyou no Uta. ^^

BoX

Post by BoX » Jul 30th, '06, 19:08

Welcome Kia and other newcomers! Enjoy your stay here :D

Kuli

Post by Kuli » Jul 31st, '06, 03:21

Hello, new here as well...finally got around to posting. Nice meeting you all!

snow_nimfa

Post by snow_nimfa » Aug 2nd, '06, 18:34

Hi! I'm yuki. I am a new member.. i love Japanese dramas, i am addicted to it... when i was a kid i used to watch masked rider black, ultraman tiga, bayoman, fiveman...(stuffs like that) if I'm not mistaken those were Japanese series... lol...i just got hooked to Japanese dramas when a friend downloaded GOKUSEN.. i really liked it..after that i started watching other dramas..i am thankful i found this site.. i really find this site interesting... :D :heart: :note:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

dead_cute

Post by dead_cute » Aug 3rd, '06, 01:01

hey guys! ^__^ im new as well and im not really into asian dramaz but there is one drama that i really Really Really liked!!! I saw it like 5-6 years ago and i still want to watch it again PLEASE HelP!! IS THERE ANYWAY TO WATCH " ITAZURA NA KISS " WITH ENGLISH SUB cuz i don't understand japanese nor chinese

L u z

Post by L u z » Aug 4th, '06, 06:49

Hi everyone, I'm Luz. I'm a new member as well from California, USA.

I really like Japanese and Korean Dramas. I go into asian dramas when I first watched Hana Yori Dango, ever since then I've been watching none stop. Unfortunately I don't know any Japanese, Korean, or other asian language. I have to wait until english or spanish subs come out. Anyway, I happy I've found D-addicts. It's a really great site. I hope to make new friends here, and of couse expand my drama list. ^^

oline

Post by oline » Aug 4th, '06, 07:32

hi guys newbie here... I love doramas specially the ones that Shun Oguri :heart: is part of the cast. As of now my fave series would be HANADAN :wub: fell in love with the manga then the anime then there comes the series........ Matsujun, Inoe Mao and Shun Oguri looks so KAwaii :mrgreen:

rossier

Post by rossier » Aug 4th, '06, 08:02

Hi there and welcome. :clap:

littletony

Post by littletony » Aug 5th, '06, 08:42

I'm not sure if I can ask this, but do you know where I can find Asian films? I know this is a site for dramas, but I'm also looking for films. (My parents were happy that I found this site.. haha! :D)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 5th, '06, 08:44

littletony wrote:I'm not sure if I can ask this, but do you know where I can find Asian films? I know this is a site for dramas, but I'm also looking for films. (My parents were happy that I found this site.. haha! :D)
you can find Asian films over at FantasticSuperClub~ :)
my blog[/size]

littletony

Post by littletony » Aug 5th, '06, 08:54

Thank you so much!!

littletony

Post by littletony » Aug 5th, '06, 15:38

I checked, and only one file was available :P.. What happened to that place?^^

KaiKai_sK

Post by KaiKai_sK » Aug 10th, '06, 23:01

hi im new here aswell i love J-pop espically KAT-TUN my fav. is Kame
nice to meet you all :wub:

Dyka

Post by Dyka » Aug 11th, '06, 07:54

I guess since I show up every so often I should introduce myself.

I like... totally don't know what to say. I administrate a website, play three different dancing games, surf the internet...

Yeah.

sup /d/

x0xTEELEEx0x

Post by x0xTEELEEx0x » Aug 11th, '06, 23:14

HI PPL!!! =) I'm new here... just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm Tee...

There is no sleep for the wicked....

Lee Da Hae

lapit na ending ng my girl!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lee Da Hae » Aug 13th, '06, 11:34

hi po!!!!!! new user po ako................... :x lapit na matapos ung my girl e................maganda naman ung it started with a kiss!!! hehehe........

>>> lee dong wook<<<
>>>lee da hae<<<
>>> lee jun ki<<<
<<<park shi yeon<<<

>>>ariel lin<<<
>>>joe zheng<<<

kamsahamnida.........................

karen05

Post by karen05 » Aug 15th, '06, 06:40

i've noticed that there are lots of filipinos here xD its really cool, lol. filipino teenagers gets caught up in these dramas easily. .. take me for example xP

korean06

Post by korean06 » Aug 16th, '06, 02:38

Nevermind :whistling: .....

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T » Aug 17th, '06, 16:22

Hi everyone!

I'm a new user here, been registered for some months but never posted. Got interested in j-drama after watching the fantastic Densha Otoko :D . Then began searching after dramas starring Ito Misaki and found Sapuri, Gokusen and Kiken na aneki and now I've become an "addict" :lol , can't stop watching.

Some other info about me:
Very interested in J-POP too, and all things from Japan actually. I'm from Sweden, going to study Japanese soon at university and if you haven't already noticed, my favorite j-drama actress is Ito Misaki :wub:

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Aug 26th, '06, 17:35

hello...
sorry..actually i've been here for months..but i just know that there is a forum for new members..
best regards everyone..
i like to post sometimes here...especially give comments about korean actress and stuffs..
anyway..thank u to admin for keeping this forum...

:)
-sitaslide-

ani411

Post by ani411 » Aug 27th, '06, 09:11

Hi, I am a new member and I would like to ask what programme you open the TORRENT files with?

rikki

Post by rikki » Aug 27th, '06, 10:57

Hi~ Im a new member and am glad that I found this nice place on the web. The wonders of J-Drama definitely surpass the drama in anime and manga that I've been reading/watching.

I've just enjoyed watching through Nobuta wo Produce (which I acidentally downloaded) and found that it was quite interesting. My friend suggested to watch GLORY DAYS, which I am currently watching. If he didn't tell me to watch it, I might've never found this site and thank him for that. I'm looking forward to the new realm of D-Addicts and its mass of Drama... Looks like I don't have to go anywhere now for Drama... :D

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T » Aug 29th, '06, 21:40

ani411 wrote:Hi, I am a new member and I would like to ask what programme you open the TORRENT files with?
Personally I think the best program is BitComet. Just search google and and click the first link. :-)

cool_kickin_dude

Post by cool_kickin_dude » Aug 30th, '06, 16:21

Hi, my name's Phil and I've never seen a J-drama even though I've started to like Japanese stuff for nearly a year now. I would d/l stuff but I don't have a DVD burner on my computer and I have dial-up. Just trying to make friends here and any ideas what I should watch.

I've been wanting to watch Sentou no Musume and Gal Circle(both starring Mari Yaguchi)

Anyhoo, thanks again! :-)