FOUND A NEW SUBTITLE WEB PAGE

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
el_canuck

FOUND A NEW SUBTITLE WEB PAGE

Post by el_canuck » Apr 1st, '12, 23:00

Maybe I am the 10% who never get the word, but I have discovered a place where there are completed subtitles of KDramas that WithS2 and DarkSmurfs are way behind in. If you are looking for Bachelor's Vegetable Store, Operation Proposal and many other current dramas, these people have them. Most of the "currently running" are just days behind instead of weeks. Anyway check it out.

Asia tv subtitle

I think they are new and the Japan side is pretty empty as of now. They use ADF.LY for their downloads and once you get used to it, works pretty good.

Please Buy From Amazon By Clicking Below To Help D-Addicts Forum:
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 1st, '12, 23:23

Subtitltes from:

Credit to softsub
dramafever
darksmurfsub
dorama x264
viki
mediafiremovie
islandsubs
indofiles
mediumquality

Using Adly, meaning they probably earn money on others voluntary work.
FORUM RULES <- Updated September 2018

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Apr 2nd, '12, 00:07

Do not get mad at the messenger, I am just passing the word and they do give credit to the various subbers. I know that once DarkSmurfs takes an incomplete drama off of the board it could end up in limbo totally forgotten. Many subbers get unglued if someone "urges" them on a little faster, here at least is the last resort if WithS2 , DarkSmurfs take too long. A big thanks to all of the uploaders and fan subbers who make our life a little bit more fun and to helping some of us better understand cultures from around the world.

k2spitfire

Post by k2spitfire » May 20th, '12, 00:05

competition is good