5%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 858

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jul 18th, '05, 02:35

The "it could have been shorter" line of criticism has become absolutely cliche. I know when it's valid but I disagree it applies to Full House, just as I did on page one of this thread (I think). There's a difference between a couple breaking up and coming back together for the same reasons by the same emotions etc. That's repetition. But that doesn't actually happen in Full House. Each time Ji Eun and Young Jae part, they do so for different reasons, around different circumstances - they understand each other differently, their relationship is different or has progressed in some way. So the repetition is superficial only. I'd be bored out of my mind if this weren't the case and I'd be a part of the "this show could have been shorter" crew too!, nevermind the fact that jokes are plentiful in each episode and the show exists for its comedy just as much as for anything else, nevermind the show's resolution over the final two episodes, I don't believe this couplet would have been as meaningful if the show had been less than 9 episodes. I've even seen some people say "3" episodes, which is absurd. Its being movie is the funniest comment yet (no offense).

Some shows do drag - even shows (many doramas) that go on for no more than 11 episodes. They drag. They can be halved. No substantial progress is made, no comedy, characters take up space, linger around in time, no worthwhile writing, events, or dialogue takes up that time, or the quality dips a great deal, a viewer's patience is tested. Anyone's entitled to feel this way about any show and they can remark about why, but there opinioins are still falsifiable. Ultimately, one's got wonder why Full House has been as enormously popular across Asia as it's been. The answer: Its substance isn't as repetitive as all that.

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jul 18th, '05, 05:14

No offense taken. These are just personal preferences afterall. Length is a problem I have with practically every show, and so far every KDrama I've seen in its entirety (which is not much, FH pushes it up to 6 since I started watching in 2000). And I did enjoy watching all 6 of those KDramas, they have their own individual redeeming qualities (in FH's case, the comedy & the well-resolved ending)... otherwise, I wouldn't have watched the whole thing! However, it is this length factor along with the bad things that may come with it that has prevented me from merely enjoying one of those dramas to loving one of them. Maybe KDramas ain't my cup of tea. Perhaps I should check if JDramas are better suited to my tastes, since afterall they're shorter. But with movies (of any country), on the other hand, there are a bunch I love, and so that's where my comment is coming from. Would've I loved FH if it were a 2-3 hour movie??

And that re-watch comment I made, well, it's coming from a person who has yet to re-watch more than one drama of any sort in its entirety. The only one I have seen more than once is Wonderful Life, but it's simply because I helped sub it (well, still helping, but it'll be past tense soon :)). So I admit that comment may have been unnecessary, and may have just set me up to be executed by all the FH fans haha

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 18th, '05, 21:28

If length is problem and you feel your wasting your time...so why not watch only movies and skip series period. If there's a ' Full House' sequel, probably 95% of people including the ones who has negative comments about this series will watch the sequel.

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jul 18th, '05, 23:20

I didn't say series wasted my time, though someone else said something about FH to that extent. I said I've liked and enjoyed what I've seen, including FH. I said I don't love any of them yet. There's a few more kdramas I want to see... maybe I'll love one of those, so I won't quit just yet.

BTW, about this "Full House 2" I see mentioned here and there (probably in this thread), is there such a thing in the making? If so, what would it be about?? The first series pretty much wrapped it up. Well, I haven't read the original story (a book, right?), so I wouldn't know if something was left out... Hmm what would be the next step? SHG and Bi with kids? I'm visualizing Bi yelling and ordering his kids to do all kinds of chores LOL

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 19th, '05, 00:10

onoturtle wrote:I didn't say series wasted my time, though someone else said something about FH to that extent. I said I've liked and enjoyed what I've seen, including FH. I said I don't love any of them yet. There's a few more kdramas I want to see... maybe I'll love one of those, so I won't quit just yet.

BTW, about this "Full House 2" I see mentioned here and there (probably in this thread), is there such a thing in the making? If so, what would it be about?? The first series pretty much wrapped it up. Well, I haven't read the original story (a book, right?), so I wouldn't know if something was left out... Hmm what would be the next step? SHG and Bi with kids? I'm visualizing Bi yelling and ordering his kids to do all kinds of chores LOL
I don't know if there's a sequel or not. People who claim the series is bad or a waste of time will watch the sequel...if there's a sequel.

onoturtle...i'm not saying anything about you. I give you the upmost respect for helping us with the subs. Wonderful Life is a great series even though it's another adaptation of Full House. You could say it's another version of Full House...and WOW...people still watch it...how ironic is that?

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 19th, '05, 23:14

i luv this!!!! :wub: it's a must see!!!!

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:00

I'm wondering does any of you ever watched the other version of this serial (different from the one available at d-addicts)??

I'd just bought the VCD of this serial last week (language:korean, subs:simplified chinese) & it has 20 episodes! Moreover, there are some scenes I never watched before.

Like this one:
before they go skating on Ji-eun's birthday
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

and this~~ after singing three bear song
ImageImage
Last edited by jAnA on Jul 23rd, '05, 06:55, edited 1 time in total.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 22nd, '05, 20:00

jAnA wrote:I'm wondering does any of you ever watched the other version of this serial (different from the one available at d-addicts)??

I'd just bought the VCD of this serial last week (language:korean, subs:simplified chinese) & it has 20 episodes! Moreover, there are some scenes I never watched before.

Like this one:
before they go skating on Ji-eun's birthday
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

and this~~ after singing three bear song
ImageImage
that's really kool!!!! :w00t: do they have it in english subs??

eLaine

Post by eLaine » Jul 24th, '05, 01:16

wow..20 episodes!!! that's 4 episode more...definitely a lot of scenes had been added inside..and wat is good is..it has simplified chinese subtitles...!!!

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jul 24th, '05, 01:36

WAT DERS MORE EPS?? ive only seen up to 16...... OMG i need to see this. can sumbody english sub it??please

simmic

Post by simmic » Jul 24th, '05, 03:39

personally really enjoyed watching full house and didnt feel it was at all too long. Indeed if anything, I would've wished it was even longer since the main characters are so delightful together on screen. All the little scenes, while some are similar while others are repetive (like him always telling her to clean) emphasis their character traits and in the end i felt their relationship and feelings towards eachother was well developed and qutie realistic.

apples

Post by apples » Jul 24th, '05, 04:04

jAnA wrote:I'm wondering does any of you ever watched the other version of this serial (different from the one available at d-addicts)??

hmm i think this version might be similar to the director's cut dvd from yesasia. The yesasia version is also 16 episodes but with extra scenes. The VCD is like JEM's captures. Each episode was cut 15 minutes shorter which resulted to more episode than the original.. Romance was originally aired with 16 episodes, but jem's captures is like 20 episodes.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Jul 24th, '05, 07:33

:-) Currently, the version available in Malaysia only have simplified chinese or Malay subtitles. If you are interested in buying, check out these websites. [Search for "Full House"]

http://shopping.wanita.net/
Full House - Korean/Mandarin Language, Chinese/ Malay subs ~ RM116.90 / USD33.40
Full House - Korean Language, Chinese subs only ~ RM89.90 / USD25.70

www.eastern.com.my
Full House - Korean Language, Chinese subs only ~ RM 129.90 (USD 34.37)

http://www.coolwin-video.com/movie/
Full House (KBS 2004) VCD ~ USD32.31/SGD58.46/RM116.91
Full House (KBS 2004) Director's Cut (English Subtitled) DVD ~ USD45.90/SGD80.00/RM160.00

lilpiggi3

Post by lilpiggi3 » Jul 24th, '05, 23:18

I heard somewhere that Full House 2 focuses more on Hye Won and Min Hyuk. Well if theres a Full House 2, I'd d/l without a second though :D haha all my friends love full house.

rel

Post by rel » Jul 25th, '05, 22:24

Very interesting, funny and entertaining show. A must see. A big change from those sad illness shows, which I found dragging :p
jav_ wrote:i didnt get the part when young-jae was embarrased in the tent...why was he?
If you are a guy, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER :p As for the girls out there, when guys wake up in the morning, they will almost definitely wake up with a "morning wood", if you dont know what that means, too bad, google it :p

cheerio_888

Post by cheerio_888 » Jul 26th, '05, 12:27

See it!

It's beautiful and it gives the audience a feeling of satisafaction upon watching it. Even my mom, who doesn't watch tv that much got hook to this show when it was shown here in the Philippines. :-)

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 26th, '05, 17:17

rel wrote:Very interesting, funny and entertaining show. A must see. A big change from those sad illness shows, which I found dragging :p
jav_ wrote:i didnt get the part when young-jae was embarrased in the tent...why was he?
If you are a guy, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER :p As for the girls out there, when guys wake up in the morning, they will almost definitely wake up with a "morning wood", if you dont know what that means, too bad, google it :p
Damn, I'm a guy. I should've caught that. Actually, I thought the same thing as you but also felt Bi was just embarass or trying to be cute. If I was Bi, I would've been the same. SHK/G is fine!!!!

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Jul 27th, '05, 05:13

rel wrote:Very interesting, funny and entertaining show. A must see. A big change from those sad illness shows, which I found dragging :p
:roll
jAnA wrote: That explains that shyness & smiles on Young-Jae's face... But, partly I think the reason is that last night he just declared 'I Love You' (for the first time) to the girl he loves. It's not easy for him to do that. :-)

arialle

Post by arialle » Jul 28th, '05, 16:48

nice.......it's one of those drama which ended the way we wanted it to be...so unlke those where there's the very bad character doing unimaginable,horrible stuff...or ended with death of one of the main character(which is so disturbing)...

azz

Post by azz » Aug 17th, '05, 03:25

making00dluv

Post by making00dluv » Aug 17th, '05, 20:16

jellybean wrote:FUll House was pretty funny, it was a good alternative to all those cancer, tragic, once in a zillion chance of happening storylines.

Thumbs up

PLus I never cooed so much at an ending in my life!
agreed :wub:

aznkiddo_416

Post by aznkiddo_416 » Aug 17th, '05, 22:57

a must see! 8)

berserk0000

???Piano Song Mystery????????

Post by berserk0000 » Aug 18th, '05, 00:59

There is a piano song in Full Houes which is also in the drama Snow White, that is played often throughout both series. This piano song is NOT on the OST of both dramas. In Full House, it is played when Rain tells the other girl that he is leaving the house and the sad piano song comes on. In Snow White, the song comes on when Jin-Woo tells Sun-Woo to take good care of Young-Hee.

This piano song is a mystery and I've never seen it on any of the OSTS. Does anyone happen to know what song this is, where I can find it, or what it is called?
Thanks a billion advance!

jeleona

helloo

Post by jeleona » Aug 18th, '05, 11:56

I reli love this drama verymuch...I love Bi very much...I even create a blog for him...Feel free to visit my blogs...U can download his screenshots in the Full House :wub: :wub: :wub:

My blog ==> http://jeleona.blogs.friendster.com/welcomewelcome

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 22nd, '05, 14:50

I hope I am not digging up an old topic, but I had to express how much I liked this drama. I did feel this could have ended a few episodes earlier but why would I want it to end sooner :D I enjoyed it to the last second nonetheless.

Anyone know what happened at the end? like I understand that... well I don't wanna give it away but like... hmmm Spoiler alert Did they get remarried? was she taken back into the family?

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Aug 23rd, '05, 08:47

Mythrel wrote:I hope I am not digging up an old topic, but I had to express how much I liked this drama. I did feel this could have ended a few episodes earlier but why would I want it to end sooner :D I enjoyed it to the last second nonetheless.

Anyone know what happened at the end? like I understand that... well I don't wanna give it away but like... hmmm Spoiler alert Did they get remarried? was she taken back into the family?
jAnA wrote: I assumed that they remarried in the end because their wedding picture was up on the wall again. Although, there are no scenes showing that she was taken back into the family - Young-jae said sorry to his father (a term made by Young-jae's grandma if Ji-eun wants to be forgiven) & stated to him that he wants to marry her because he loves her. (Maybe) after they remarried, Young-jae's family are able to accept Ji-eun again. Its happy ending for everyone! :-)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 23rd, '05, 12:17

jAnA wrote:
Mythrel wrote:I hope I am not digging up an old topic, but I had to express how much I liked this drama. I did feel this could have ended a few episodes earlier but why would I want it to end sooner :D I enjoyed it to the last second nonetheless.

jAnA wrote: I assumed that they remarried in the end because their wedding picture was up on the wall again. Although, there are no scenes showing that she was taken back into the family - Young-jae said sorry to his father (a term made by Young-jae's grandma if Ji-eun wants to be forgiven) & stated to him that he wants to marry her because he loves her. (Maybe) after they remarried, Young-jae's family are able to accept Ji-eun again. Its happy ending for everyone! :-)
Thx jAnA Thats what I thought I just didn't know why they didn't show it. I totally forgot about the grandma thing too you are right. that makes me feel better lol its only a show... but you know what I mean lol :lol

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 05:44

must see it!!! very funny :lol ..and sometimes touching!!! :cry:
Attachments
full house16.jpg
full house16.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 10244 times
bi31.gif
bi31.gif (23.19 KiB) Viewed 10247 times

orionredwing

On TV

Post by orionredwing » Sep 6th, '05, 07:26

Woot! 1st episode of Full House just aired tonight in the Bay Area. It has been translated into Mandarin of course.

Gny

Post by Gny » Sep 7th, '05, 02:25

I know! I'm rewatching it. :wub:

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Sep 7th, '05, 05:40

bi is so cute, but the drama was kinda blah =/ i mean it wasnt bad, but it wasnt great ._. some scenes were funny, but some stuff about that drama made no sense... like how did those two sell a house that wasnt theirs... -.- everyone said this drama was good but wheni watched it, i was a bit disappointed :/ the two main characters were great together though, made a cute couple xD but that kiss... =/ that was like sombody kissin a wall... cold and not with love x.x; also... i felt that min hyuk was totally used lmao... i felt really sorry for him =.= and that other girl just used bi's char zZz -.- everybody was like using each other -_- kinda annoying, couldve been shorter....

-falls out of closet- ............ -erm- SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

cute drama, but storyline kinda iffy =/

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Sep 12th, '05, 19:33

I really really really love Full House. S.H.K. and Bi are great together but they did need to work on their chemistry for eachother... especially shk. I would've loved to see more of a "connection" when they kissed; it dissapointed me extremely!

But anyway, this is drama is a definite MUST SEE. It has love, hurt, family, and comedy; the comedy will especially make you roll over with laughter. If you're a girl, you may even find yourself relating to shk like I did. but yea, after this series I decided to see SHK and Bi's other works and so far I'm not dissapointed.

basta_noh

Post by basta_noh » Sep 13th, '05, 17:04

i voted life-altering, because Full House is the most funny, touching, romantic, kdrama that i've watched. :wub: :-) I really really love Bi and Song Hye Kyo, :wub: ...the story is great, the setting is marvelous, and the mood of the drama itself is not so heavy unlike the usual kdramas. As a matter of fact i've built a YG of Full House you can check it out and join in^____^

Groovy

a couple of things i wondered about

Post by Groovy » Oct 24th, '05, 17:36

Ok So Bi's character buys Full House.

You would think a rich actor could afford a dishwasher and a washer dryer to be installed in the house if it didn't have those already. I mean really he can afford an expensive car, wedding rings and the such but not a washer and dryer?

peaceb0124

Post by peaceb0124 » Oct 26th, '05, 07:51

Hi.. can anyone help me where can I find the list of OST of full house?

Thank you ^^

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 26th, '05, 21:06

I can't say that this drama is life-altering, but this is by far the best drama I've seen, since I've began to watch. (Although the total amount of series I've watched is a total of 3. Lol)

I just love all the comedic parts with a touch of romanticism. Also, the chemistry between Rain and SHK is just perfect! The relationship conflict in here is pretty lighthearted, none alike of those that are to die for. Its a great drama for youngsters mostly. People who are a big romantic, like me who really enjoy this movie.

But sometimes the movie gets a bit draggy, not to the point where you'll just shut your t.v off, but to the point where you're waiting impatiently, cursing the drama out in your mind for taking so long to have progress. Other than that, I give this movie an 8/10. Therefore I chose the option "see it"

Shorty

Re: a couple of things i wondered about

Post by Shorty » Oct 26th, '05, 21:08

Groovy wrote:Ok So Bi's character buys Full House.

You would think a rich actor could afford a dishwasher and a washer dryer to be installed in the house if it didn't have those already. I mean really he can afford an expensive car, wedding rings and the such but not a washer and dryer?
Actually as mentioned in the drama, Bi liked everything handwashed. For some apparent reason, he thinks that it is cleaner that way. Lol.

Groovy

Post by Groovy » Oct 26th, '05, 21:12

Shorty wrote:
Groovy wrote:Ok So Bi's character buys Full House.

Actually as mentioned in the drama, Bi liked everything handwashed. For some apparent reason, he thinks that it is cleaner that way. Lol.
Ah I must have missed that part. Even the yard though. I mean yeah it's not big, but to hand pull it? Don't you think she could have used scissors at least?

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 26th, '05, 21:21

Groovy wrote:
Ah I must have missed that part. Even the yard though. I mean yeah it's not big, but to hand pull it? Don't you think she could have used scissors at least?
Hm, I think that in Bi's mind, that is the appropriate torment for SHK. Lol. What a meanie huh?

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 10:43

eventhou i couldn^t say it^s d best yet it^s really quite interesting. it^s very funny and entertaining. not that romantic thou and it also lacks of intimacy. although i got tired of them both arguing all the tym which is the downfall in my part. but the ending makes up for it which is everybody^s favorite scene i think.

I like the lead actress becoz she^s very good in acting and she seems to cry easily. i think in all of her kdramas, full hauz is where she looks her best.

at first, i don^t think much for the lead actor, but as soon as the story works in progress so is my impression with him. he looks adorable when he smiles and look so silly and cute when jealous.

xwin

Post by xwin » Oct 29th, '05, 14:43

anyone knows what does aja aja fighting means?

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 29th, '05, 14:59

I finished this drama last night.

That was the WORST last episode ever. I enjoyed the ending, but the execution was just awful. Full House was really enjoyable, it's my second favourite K-Drama as of right now. But the chemistry between SHK and BI at the end just wasn't there. Delightful Girl is still going to be my fav drama, because I really enjoyed the chemistry between the main actors, even if the story got a little too complicated at the end for my liking.

THE KISS...ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. :crazy: I could have screamed in agony at that kiss. I swear, If I ever see two dead people kissing, I'll be reminded of the ending of Full House.

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Oct 29th, '05, 15:28

xwin wrote:anyone knows what does aja aja fighting means?
aja just means fight and the whole phrase sorta cheers you on... something like gambatte in japanese.

heppy

Post by heppy » Oct 30th, '05, 11:24

i watched till epi 14.. soo sad..
love this show.. so funny in the beginning.. then it started to become really sad.. keep crying when watching.. but stll love this show alot..
Young-jae n Ji-eun are the best couple.. IMO.. haas.. their relationship super cute.. both of them.. haha super cute too.. lols.. Bi and Song Hye Kyo really acts v well in it.. SHK so pretty in this drama.. lol n Bi so cute when he smiles till v silly looking.. haa

xwin

Post by xwin » Oct 30th, '05, 17:12

Hayashi_kun wrote:
xwin wrote:anyone knows what does aja aja fighting means?
aja just means fight and the whole phrase sorta cheers you on... something like gambatte in japanese.
icic...btw...i don know any japanese or korean...hehe....u know the langauge very well? which country u from?

Two5Kid

Post by Two5Kid » Oct 30th, '05, 17:35

heppy, getting to the juicier parts already with Episode 14. I think it was a well scripted story. I guess both actor/actress ad-libbed or change the dialogue to fit their personality. Making it more 'real' in a sense. That's why people cried when they are watching it.

Just one thing, I would die to have any girl like Ji-Eun. No matter what amount of pain or hurt you put her through, she still remains as loyal to you, as long as you show some sort of unexpected surprise for her. This girl is for keeps, man!

heppy

Post by heppy » Oct 31st, '05, 04:35

Two5Kid wrote:heppy, getting to the juicier parts already with Episode 14. I think it was a well scripted story. I guess both actor/actress ad-libbed or change the dialogue to fit their personality. Making it more 'real' in a sense. That's why people cried when they are watching it.

Just one thing, I would die to have any girl like Ji-Eun. No matter what amount of pain or hurt you put her through, she still remains as loyal to you, as long as you show some sort of unexpected surprise for her. This girl is for keeps, man!
yeahh if i'm a man i'd go for her too.. hahas.. i finished the show yest nite.. love the happy ending.. they both look so loving n nice together.. though young-jae is quite irritating n stupid sometimes.. but he's still very cute.. haha!

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Nov 1st, '05, 05:38

To me this drama is way overrated..I was so eager to watch due to its popularity but I am so disappointed that i didn't even bother to finish it. The beginning was pretty good but then the fighting, moving in & out kinda got repetitive and by episode 9, i was struggling to watch anymore...Maybe its because of the high expectations but then again, I enjoyed MISA very much after even higher expectations...
I thought SHG was great (although at times i felt she was over-acting) but I'm not a big fan of Bi's character- he was quite annoying actually! I prefered KSS over him. The second female actress really annoyed me. She had a similar role in Wonderful Life & I didn't like her there either!
I know most people disagree but I enjoyed Wonderful Life a lot more- KJW & Eugene, I felt, had more chemistry.
Last edited by jinx23 on Nov 2nd, '05, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 1st, '05, 05:44

jinx23 wrote:Too me this drama is way overrated..I was so eager to watch due to its popularity but I am so disappointed that i didn't even bother to finish it. The beginning was pretty good but then the fighting, moving in & out kinda got repetitive and by episode 9, i was struggling to watch anymore...Maybe its because of the high expectations but then again, I enjoyed MISA very much after even higher expectations...
I thought SHG was great (although at times i felt she was over-acting) but I'm not a big fan of Bi's character- he was quite annoying actually! I prefered KSS over him. The second female actress really annoyed me. She had a similar role in Wonderful Life & I didn't like her there either!
I know most people disagree but I enjoyed Wonderful Life a lot more- KJW & Eugene, I felt, had more chemistry.
I agree with you. It's overrated. However, you don't get to see someone like Bi and SHG together. If ask people around the world, " If you had a choice to see Bi/SHG or KJW/Eugene together in a new series...probably 90% of the people will Bi/SHG. I'm not gonna say that they're great actors..but rather a couple you want to see in a series. KJW/Eugene had better chemistry. If you hate the 2nd female actress, then she must be doing something right...since that was her role...plus they asked her to do the same thing in another series...she must be good at it. MISA is the best of all from these series.

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Nov 1st, '05, 06:17

crazylife123 wrote:
jinx23 wrote:Too me this drama is way overrated..I was so eager to watch due to its popularity but I am so disappointed that i didn't even bother to finish it. The beginning was pretty good but then the fighting, moving in & out kinda got repetitive and by episode 9, i was struggling to watch anymore...Maybe its because of the high expectations but then again, I enjoyed MISA very much after even higher expectations...
I agree with you. It's overrated. However, you don't get to see someone like Bi and SHG together. If ask people around the world, " If you had a choice to see Bi/SHG or KJW/Eugene together in a new series...probably 90% of the people will Bi/SHG. I'm not gonna say that they're great actors..but rather a couple you want to see in a series. KJW/Eugene had better chemistry. If you hate the 2nd female actress, then she must be doing something right...since that was her role...plus they asked her to do the same thing in another series...she must be good at it. MISA is the best of all from these series.
Ahh yes, I agree with 90% preferring SHG/Bi over KJW/Eugene which is why I was hesitating to post my views!
I forgot to mention that the one thing i really liked from Full House was the song- "I think I love you.." Don't think thats the song title but its in the chorus...I love that song!

Two5Kid

Post by Two5Kid » Nov 1st, '05, 10:22

Quite close, it's 'I Think I' by Byul. Yes, I think that the OST for Full House is quite catchy. I mean the songs, even though I'm no Korean and I don't understand a single word, but the songs just came out nicely, whenever it's played in the background.

I feel that every show has its strong and weak points. Everyone is entitled to their views. Surely there will be people hating the series and there'll be people liking it. I love the series and I've watched it about 3 times already. I feel that even if they had changed the actors/actresses for Full House, it will still be the same for me.

The characters in the show and how they react to certain situations sometimes do reflect real life. How many guys here have actually found it hard to express their love, especially to a girl who had always been your friend? (Ex: Young Jae and Hye Won) And how many girls have actually liked a guy in silence even though he sometimes treat her like dirt. (Ex: Ji-Eun and Young Jae)?

luckroth

Full House Picture?

Post by luckroth » Nov 8th, '05, 05:54

Do u know where i can save picture of Full House Korean Drama And Songs Lyric?
Thank alot for ur help.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Full House Picture?

Post by mangosteen » Nov 8th, '05, 08:42

luckroth wrote:Do u know where i can save picture of Full House Korean Drama And Songs Lyric?
Thank alot for ur help.
www.soompi.com/forums

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Nov 9th, '05, 22:32

enjoy with them

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Nov 9th, '05, 22:33

and the lyric here

I Think I

I refused to believe that it could be so,
there's no way that I'm in love with you,
I lied to myself that it's just a petty jealousy,
that I must be feeling lonely, but I cannot hide it anymore.

I think I love you
But it must be so, Cause I miss you
without you,
I cannot do anything,
and you are always on my mind,
so seeing this, it must be,
I was unaware,
but now I can see that
your presence have delved deeply into my heart.

We are not meant for each other, and being friends is the best thing for us,
there isn't a single thing we have in common,
so I claimed there's no way we can be lovers,
but I don't want to make excuses anymore.

why didn't I know that it was you,
why couldn't I see it when it was right in front of me,
it was beside me all along,
but only now can I see love.

vickimak

Post by vickimak » Nov 11th, '05, 02:19

ohh i got some ! here you go :lol

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » Nov 11th, '05, 06:28

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Nov 13th, '05, 11:40

I will post all of the wallpaper in the office website sweetie has told in here

MOrgil

Post by MOrgil » Nov 15th, '05, 00:30

very nice pics, one of the best korean dramas.

dramalover

Post by dramalover » Nov 27th, '05, 17:44

thanks for the pics, I LOVED the series :wub:

tsp_uk

Post by tsp_uk » Nov 27th, '05, 18:15

Who's signaure is that in the photo?

I can only recognise the last character "su"

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Nov 30th, '05, 19:51

loved it!

greenenvy

Post by greenenvy » Dec 14th, '05, 18:56

watched episode 1 and shk and bi are just hilarious!

this is a very different character from shk's in autumn love story. i think sh'es really acting in here and is great! love her being bubbly, cute, lively, and spirited! :)

can't wait to watch the rest. i was laughing so hard my side hurts. totally recommend this series. just watch episode 1 and you'll see why. ;)

Childhoodless

Post by Childhoodless » Dec 15th, '05, 06:49

I opted for the "probably shouldn't miss it" vote. It's a good series and all, but it's not stupendous. It's very repetitive at times with the give and take. And a few parts were beyond unnecessary.

But overall, I think it was alright. The relationship conflicts felt substantial. It didn't always feel like fluff. And it doesn't hurt that SHG is the female lead either. ^^;

It's one of those series that you'd watch just to say that you watched it. I'd suggest watching it with average expectations.

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 15th, '05, 17:46

i say this drama owns i love shk and rain ahha iono how u cant like him i guess it depends on ur taste of actors or moive but anyhow full house began my addiction of korea drama argh haha but i love it, gives me something to do lol Full house aja aja fighting i love it when they try to speak english lol

cees

Post by cees » Dec 15th, '05, 18:30

i loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooooooooo much
i cant sleep without watching it
btw iam watch till episode 13 and 2day i will finish it......iam so excited

bjuti

Post by bjuti » Dec 24th, '05, 14:23

i like full house soooo much!! it´s soooo funny!! :wub:

jaweh

Post by jaweh » Dec 26th, '05, 13:06

I'ts A LIFE-ALTERING show... I love the plot and the OST's are so damn good!!

D you know any site where I can get guitar tabs of FULL HOUSE OST's?

I would be very thankful If you do so....

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 26th, '05, 13:07

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE......................................etc. this drama!!!
i'm like flying in the sky when i watch it !!
bi is sooo damn HOT!!

XoRENEWDLIFEoX

FULL HOUSE TOO SHORT...

Post by XoRENEWDLIFEoX » Dec 31st, '05, 09:41

I don't know...I just thought that the FULL HOUSE drama was too short and it possible...that it continues...honestly...the ending was dry...for ME

Lil_jojo

3 little bears -- Full House

Post by Lil_jojo » Jan 2nd, '06, 02:59

Hi!
I'm just wondering if someone know where I can download the song "3 little bears" from Full House
(the 3 version:
- Ji-eun
- Young-jae
- grandma

If you know where I can download it, can you give me the site please? Thx
Last edited by Lil_jojo on Jan 2nd, '06, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:01

I onno where you can dl the actual mp3... buh if you just wanna watch the video... you can find them on youtube.com... just type in "three bears" and the videos for Song Hye Kyo and Bi singing it should come up! hope that helps! Happy New Year!! =)

Lil_jojo

Post by Lil_jojo » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:05

flipnicity wrote:I onno where you can dl the actual mp3... buh if you just wanna watch the video... you can find them on youtube.com... just type in "three bears" and the videos for Song Hye Kyo and Bi singing it should come up! hope that helps! Happy New Year!! =)
THX A LOT! =D
but I want the mp3 too hehe XD

mms

Post by mms » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:18

here you go.

hope this is allowed here.

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=1ZS86O4E

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 2nd, '06, 03:25

thanks! shes so cute when she sings this song. I just wanna hug her! =)